[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically i got a new weed dealer and I've been buying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_357.jpg (140KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_357.jpg
140KB, 1080x1920px
So basically i got a new weed dealer and I've been buying ten bags off him for a while now, and just yesterday I saw a picture on the internet yesterday of a half gram of weed, and it look a lot bigger than the ten bags I've been getting. I'm not saying he's scamming me, because I have literally no idea how much weed is in a ten bag, he keeps dodging the question, but do yous know how much should be in a ten bag, and if he's scamming?

Pic is a bit smaller than what I'm getting
>>
>>729018495
its not a "scam" its what people do to get ahead. Have him weigh it out in front of you, if he refuses go get weed some place else or go without
>>
Is that seaweed lol
>>
>>729018495
Looks like crap tbh, pretty sure he's screwing you over
>>
personally I pay £10 and get 1 gram
..till i started growing my own that is

guess it depends on the density of the nugs though
if its heavier you would still be getting 1g but just less nugs necause they are heavier
>>
>>729018495
You've been getting jipped lmao. Bring a scale or use his. If he says no find a new dealer that doesnt fuck you
>>
quite a lot of stems and leaves though id talk to him/her about it or buy it elsewhere
>>
>>729018495
I buy 28 grams for $100 in a state where its legal in the US.
>>
Oi faggot I made this thread earlier
>>
that weed is shit
>>
Mfw colombian
12gram is 5 dollar
feels good
>>
>>729018495
Is that even weed? If it is, its deformed. Probably grown poorly
>>
>>729018495
There is literally no way of identifying the weight of weed by looking at a photograph
>>
>>729018758
Switch to wax bro, the money goes so much further
>>
I live in florida USA and I pay $10 and get a Gram. I used to pay $10 and get .5 but my new dealer hooks me up much better.

The pic you posted looks like a good size for $10 but honestly the weed in that bag looks like shit.. I'd be more upset about the quality of that and not about the quantity.
>>
>>729018781
"Grown poorly" it's just not trimmed you idiot. Do you think that buds naturally trim themselves?
>>
>>729018495
this weed looks wierd. But I'm by no means an expert.
>>
>>729018920
Until your tolerance builds up. I'm a medfag (Seizure control) and when I switched to shatter/wax/crumble I was smoking a gram every 2-2.5 weeks. Now I'm up to 1.5-2 grams a week.
>>
>>729018495
First off. Hope you didn't actually buy that pic related because that's a waste of $10 right there. Second, weed is priced differently per country so I'd say you should get 1 gram for $10 because that's what I pay. And it actually looks like good shit because it is. Buy your own scale and weigh it. Test the dealer while your trying to buy and get shot.
>>
Every strain has a different weight due to the density of the nuggets of goodness. Based on the picture, I think you are either very close or maybe a little over. Either way, you can get a digital scale for about $10 on Amazon. I bought one and randomly double check my dealers, especially if I get a new one.
>>
File: IMG_0891.gif (225KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.gif
225KB, 499x427px
Here you go .... a gram is ( 1.0 ) .... so half of that would be 0.05 ( nickel bag = $5 bag ) ... I usually get my grams for $10 ( a ten bag ) .... keep that scale in handy next time if u wanna be exact =]
>>
File: Homerweed.gif (667KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
Homerweed.gif
667KB, 500x263px
I wouldn't pay shit for that shit in OP's pic. Does it get you high, OP?
BTW, that looks to be a bit more than a gram in the pic.

Some chronic would cost 15 a gram in OhKyIn area.
>>
>>729018495
Topkek
How much will remain in that bag if you remove all the stems and leaves?
>>
I pay 10€ for 1 gram

Good price for the stuff I get
>>
>>729018495
>asking anons to judge how much weed you have through pictures
Why do people still do this, it's so retarded just get a set of digital scales you can get one for like 10bucks
Also even if that's a decent amount of weed the one in your picture is some trash tier weed, you want buds not leaf
>>
the scale will be your best friend from here on out.
>>
>>729018495
That's the worst weed I've ever seen, stop buying 80% grief and stems.
>>
I can't understand how people can't see that that bag is full of shit weed... Just LOOK AT IT !
>>
>>729018920
wax/shatter -> piece fags who love to worship their bongs.
>>
If you stopped buying 10 bags off pakis like a cheap cunt you'd probably get a better deal

find someone who only deals in quarters or more.
>>
>>729020136
Buying in halves or wholes always improves quality and you usually get a bulk discount. I picked up an ounce of really great stuff for $75 in Washington State last week.
>>
>>729018495
I get about 7.3g-7.6g for $80 here in aus but that's pretty common pricing
>>
>>729018778
yeah of shit weed
>>
>>729018923
10$ a gram is average in Florida unless you live in south Florida then it's 15$ for the most part
>>
File: 1485714606871.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485714606871.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>729018778
yeah that's pretty lucky...but you also have to live in Colombia so yeah not really a good trade off
>>
File: IMG_20170413_094324.jpg (2MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_094324.jpg
2MB, 2368x3200px
>>729020136
what do you think of my bag?

i got it off a "paki" too
>>
>>729018495
Nice gram of fan leaves.
>>
>>729020136
He knows. Dime bags are for ghetto rats that can't scrape together enough for at least an 1/8th. Pathetic. Like an fn crackhead. If you're buying dime and nickle bags, you probably shouldn't be smoking at all because you're a waste.
>>
>>729020556
it looks like it has not been properly dried, spend at minimum a few days drying it out alittle and it will be a much better smoke

still looks like a half decent bud, though Im on about 8grams every 2 days or so at the moment so that wouldn't last too long
>>
File: IMG_356.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_356.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>729020556
holy shit that looks a lot better than mine
>>
>>729020801
alright, dude

why do you have human hair in your weed
>>
>>729020801
lol that's chewed up grass and dog hair son...I suggest you put it back where you found it, seriously that isn't cannabis those are legitimate mammal hairs in that mess
>>
>>729020780
if youre at that point why dont you start using hash or concentrates instead
>>
>>729021113
because here in Australia the only wa to really get that stuff at a price that isn't beyond 1000%markup you gotta make it yourself something I have no interest in doing as its the same criminal charge as running a meth lab so I just stick with flowers. butter infused with cannabis and blue meanie mushroom tea supplies for at least butter every day, is the end goal just live in too urban of an area to getaway with making the amount I would like to make
>>
>>729021051
Not him, but that happens all the time. Usually from the grower... but that shit looks funky as shit anyway.
>>
>>729021352
it looks like a hairball of grass dried vomit and animal hair, the only thing that image has in common with weed is that its the colour green
>>
>>729018495
op has been super duper cucked, that kind of weed is the kind they would throw literally on you for nothing kek
>>
Lot of bud pics on hear looks like its not been trimed properly 10£ gram in uk or 190-230 oz depending on strain but all bud no leaf
>>
Depends on if the weed is dense or not, but that right there looks like some shite weed. Find a new plug.
>>
>>729018495
You should probably just get a new weed dealer. You shouldn't pay 20 a gram for that garbage.
>>
>>729018495
if youre buying from a dealer you have no say, you get what he gives you dont like it find someone else that gives you more, its pretty simple..eventually you should find either a legit guy who will give you what you expect or a friend who hooks you up with a deal. nobody on the internet can help you gotta help yourself
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.