[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 25

File: IMG 1937.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 1937.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. I don’t see how any of you have the right to hack another woman's private photos, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to hack a woman's phone just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cum dumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.
>>
File: 1282532802733.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282532802733.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Women disgust me. I’m an asexual and I’m sick to death of you lying, cheating, stealing whores. For starters, no, I will not ask you more than once for tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to deny a man viewing of your tits, you bitches might see men as a wallet and a free ride for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a men just because you believe that you can because men want to fuck a bitch. You describe men as ‘tools', quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would cunt punt you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can take from us what you do? I will never be ordered around by a whore. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this whore suspended from my work for sexual harassing comments toward me and seducing me to give her money every minute. Now she’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the sandwiches.

I pray for a world without seductive whores, a paradise. Without blood sucking bitches there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated fairly.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, men’s rights groups are right around the corner and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you whores.
>>
File: IMG_3919.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
RALLY THE TROOPS BOYS
>>
top kek
>>
I only read the first sentence, but the other day I told someone Emma Watson is one of the only celebs I would love to see hacked pics of, but also kinda don't. Like my dick is okay with it, head not so much.

Rest of the celebs can fuck right off.
>>
you know the rule , tits or gtfo
>>
File: futurama_ali_g_by_russellvassup.jpg (53KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
futurama_ali_g_by_russellvassup.jpg
53KB, 184x184px
there is only one gender because women are sexual objects
>>
>>728993346
Top cuck
>>
>>728993677
Tits or gtfo
>>
I too would like a world without men since without men you there wouldn't be you.
>>
>>728993346

Is this pasta or do we have to be reasonable?
>>
>>728993346
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1490062991469.gif (2MB, 332x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490062991469.gif
2MB, 332x338px
Whatever happened to "sticks and stones."

Toughen up, Sally.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (105KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
105KB, 500x750px
>>728993698

don't feed the trolls
>>
>>728993587
This makes me so happy ROUND EM UP THIS IS NOT A DRILL FELLAS
>>
File: I don't need your shit.jpg (123KB, 1016x763px) Image search: [Google]
I don't need your shit.jpg
123KB, 1016x763px
>>728993468
Listen up, "man".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretin.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.
>>
This is pretty gay copypasta
>>
>>728993346
haha
women engage in war more than men (see nyu study, done by women)
and before you make excuses (they were forced into it bc of men), the study accounts for some of the typical excuses
women are far more willing to sacrifice others for their benefit
>>
>>728994132
>>728993346

i'd still like to put my penis inside your mouths
>>
Nice bait
>>
File: IMG_3985.png (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3985.png
16KB, 600x600px
>>728994132
only purpose :^)
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>728994132
Go back to your nigger friends, whore.
>>
>>728994132
If 5-6 inches is too short for you, then your vagina is likely an endless abyss where you stash your bullshit liberal ideas that you are entitled to special treatment because of what's between your legs.
>>
nice copy pasta, but do you guys think feminists have yet to realise that Men are needed for humanity to continue existing?
>>
>>728993346
Kool story, brah.
>>
>>728993346
Show us your dick.
>>
File: 067.jpg (322KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
322KB, 1300x1000px
>>728994078

tineye found no matches you may be right

>>728994132

if the dick ain't big enough, let the man wear your snatch like an oven mit.

>>728994163

cite your sources please. Those are some pretty bold claims. I'd like to believe you are more than a parrot
>>
File: 1491725357411.png (217KB, 403x426px) Image search: [Google]
1491725357411.png
217KB, 403x426px
>>728993346

Femenists should be worried about people who rape and kill like Bundy or Kemper. Theres no point to picking on a bunch of faggs like us.
>>
File: loungin.jpg (250KB, 995x750px) Image search: [Google]
loungin.jpg
250KB, 995x750px
>>728993468

I don't know why this response has less replies than your other two OP. It seems like you're taking the work to make the best straw men you can for this side. You did a good job of making this guy seem like a royal douche. You are truly a master of the troll
>>
Why do "feminists" talk straight from their mid-period cunts? The true feminists (Rosie the Riveter style feminists who actually worked and gave women a positive image) are likely embarassed by these psycho bitches who claim to have a similar cause.
>>
>>728994132
tits now
>>
>>728994426

I think its like this. People who make an identity out of being a gender suck. men, women, and everything in between. Base your identity on your hobbies, interests, or occupations. If you feel that you're being mistreated because of your gender, that's fine but, the answer is never mistreating another group. Pain blinds the mind. you have to erase the pain before you can begin the education.
>>
File: image.jpg (814KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
814KB, 2592x1936px
Haha the femal shit society says it be better without men for one be glad there's men around you or else that sweet sticky shit that hits those lips down there wouldn't give you guys any more shitlings and t would give us more fuck nuggets for our fappymeal get it m8s
>>
File: passed out.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
passed out.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
>>728995239

most people who shut the fuck up and actually make the world a better place are ashamed of all the idiots that make them look bad
>>
i can't keep up with the current copy pasta.
>>
File: 110410__8_.jpg (157KB, 700x922px) Image search: [Google]
110410__8_.jpg
157KB, 700x922px
>>728995804

u wot m8?
>>
File: [tipping intensifies].jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
[tipping intensifies].jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>728995875
I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of /b/ as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole decided to make an English-language, Futaba-style forum website without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.
>>
>>728993346

Nobody cares what you think. You're a woman.
>>
>>728995721
Shame we've got to the point were theres no way to avoid it now, just gotta wage the war and see what happens
>>
>>728993346
I don't care what gender you are, I seriously would eat the
booty
>>
>>728993346
> ITT Trolls trolling trolls. Made me kek anyway, so go ahead, gays!
>>
>>728993346
Emma Watson has leaked nudes? Post that shit. I know at least one of you niggers have them saved.
>>
>>728993346
Obvious troll.

Anyone who.responds with anything other than this, or another troll, is a Fucking retard.
>>
File: ww0098.gif (921KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ww0098.gif
921KB, 500x281px
>>728996027

Oh believe me I know. You wouldn't believe how many of these images I've made. I used to come on here all the time almost like I was working a full time job just to try and calm these people down. Part of me is worried about the kids who come on here and see all this stuff but I started coming here when I was twelve and as far as I know I'm fine.
>>
>>728994132
Obviously not a woman. Women care more about girth than length.
>>
>>728993346
Coma?? Women cant punch that hard
>>
File: fresh.gif (479KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
fresh.gif
479KB, 730x1095px
>>728995973

you can say that about anything. Some people want it to be this way. some people want it to be another way. They fight or compromise. like kudos on making the point. The 4th post is definitely the best. I'm fine with the copy pasta because while the original posts may be copied, I can make shit up all day.
>>
>>728996938
Checked and kekked
>>
>>728996608
Know the feeling, apart from im weird
>>
File: madafukaroasted.jpg (37KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
madafukaroasted.jpg
37KB, 400x297px
>>728996575
>>728996210

yeup.

>>728996829

why though?
>>
File: dreams2.jpg (77KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
dreams2.jpg
77KB, 600x580px
>>728997028

thanks senpai!

>>728997036

how so? A lot of people call me autistic for making these pics
>>
>>728997359
Being unfazed and slightly laughing at rekt threads
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>728993346
Sounds like you need some dick in your life bb
>>
You call a world without men a paradise, but let's see what that world is like.
Pests and rodents would run rampant as only 3.7% of the pest control workforce is made up of women.
There would be very few if any new buildings and existing buildings would fall into disrepair since the construction workforce is made up of only 8.9% women. Most of those jobs are administrative.
Good luck with the electricity, as 1% of the working electricians are female.
On top of that, with no men around, that means no gay friends to dish with. Awww.
Ultimately a world without men would be a bunch of dark crumbling buildings that are infested with vermin and pests. Those buildings would be filled with a bunch of women who just talk shit about their "friends" and hoard dildo's wishing for a world with men in it.
Go feminism.
>>
File: bab2.jpg (577KB, 1422x1278px) Image search: [Google]
bab2.jpg
577KB, 1422x1278px
>>728997461

mah dude. Past is the past. Rekt threads are great. There are some webms i've seen a hundred times and still kek when I see them. I worry about the people who want go out and make those vids or want more to pop up but if your gonna get brutally murdered might as well have it on film. One time some anon posted a vid of some jihadists kicking around a head like a soccer ball. Dammed if I don't think that's fucked up; however, If I were lopping off heads you best believe I'd want to kick one around. That's just funny. How are you irl? most people seemed kind of shocked when i mention anything relating to what i've seen in a rekt thread
>>
>>728998351
thanks for making me feel better anon
>>
>>728998335

I think the world would be thrown into chaos no matter what half of the population was eliminated. this shit takes so much effort to maintain we can't just lose a whole bunch of people.
>>
File: ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.jpg (202KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.jpg
202KB, 1280x800px
I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering
>>
Lol doesn't matter what size a mans cock is, as long as he gets a load off that's all he ultimately Cares about. Don't kid yourself that men actually give half a fuck about you getting off.
>>
>>728993346
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>728998335

If I was capable of doing it. I would give you a cookie anon
>>
>>728993346
Tits!!!
>>
>>728993346
Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 it 8/8.
>>
>>728998898
second
>>
We need som cum tributes
>>
>>728993346

"Feminism = Equality"

Sounds fair. Hating on the entire gender because of the actions of a few.
We only do that with the towelheads, darkies and jews understand? Femifag
>>
>>728993346
you again
>>
File: spread love.gif (749KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spread love.gif
749KB, 500x500px
>>728998538

that's what I'm here for friend. this is a story I'd like to tell you but please don't think it means anything. If there's anything else you need from me you can drop a line to 10sineoutreach (at) gmail

I was once talking to a guy who wanted to see his sister get gang raped. Apparently it started out with him having a crush on his sister. He never talked about it and the fantasy just got more grotesque over time. I wonder if the fantasy was based on the pain he felt from thinking his desires were somehow wrong. I used to have this fantasy where I would give a girl who rejected me the best sex of her life just so I could leave and break her heart. You know, feel some of the pain I felt. I told some friends about it and they just asked "wouldn't you rather forget about it and be happy with someone else?" They didn't judge me they just couldn't understand my line of reasoning and after having said it out loud, neither did I.

tl;dr: Normal is just being a human. Even the people we regard as freaks just have different ways of prioritizing the same basic human needs

night anon. Thanks for chatting
>>
>>728993346
Tits and timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>728994132
Nudes? I Think you have nice nipples.
>>
>>728993346
Oh and i Saved your pic and After i jerked off to Queen Emma i'll cum on a pic of your face.
>>
>>728994132
I will print your face and cum on it. Should i post this Tribute? So you can see it?
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>728993346
pasta
>>
>>729001100
You ein, i will kill myself.
>>
>>728993468
Anon you're a fucking legend and i love you
>>
>>728994132
Show me your tits bitch
>>
>>728993346
We're the sexist ones and you still won't show your tits? Some people don't think before they post shit it's astonishing
>>
>>728993346
You are at the wrong address. We're the ones who rigged the election and got trump elected.

9gag hacked Emma Watson nudes
>>
>>729002703
I'm sure ebaumsworld helped.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.