[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me how to run away from child support? I fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 25

File: child support.jpg (17KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
child support.jpg
17KB, 424x283px
Can someone tell me how to run away from child support?

I fucked some bitch on okcupid about a year ago... Never talked to her after that. Now she text me out of no where saying im a father and she will order for me to pay child support.

I hide my Identity on every girl I fuck. I tell them a fake name, never take them to my house (always fuck in thier place), never show them my car so they can see license plate, always give them a text free app number, never show them my credit card or IDs, and never tell them my real age and etc.

Am I safe or can I still get tracked down?

I make 50k a year and dont want no bitch leaving me making 25k a year and buying a new car with my momey and shit. I need to know if im safe and what further precautions to take.
>>
>>728933023
>Can someone tell me how to run away from child support?

You actually have a few choices:

1. Leave the country and come back after the bastard is 18 years old

2. Get incarcerated until the bastard is 18 years old

3. Get a sex change and deny you ever had sex with her because you're a chick and chicks can't impregnate other chicks.

4. Kill the child.

5. Live completely off the grid. Start using another name and work day labor for cash.
>>
Be a fucking man and take care of your child you selfish cunt!
>>
>>728933023
If you were that careful, how was she able to text you from out of nowhere?
>>
>>728933023
>she text me out of nowhere
>always give them a text free app number

0/10
>>
It's not your kid. Slut is trying to get you to finance Tyrhone's baby.
>>
>>728933375
6. Nuke your country.

7. kill yourself

8. Join the police, say the child is black.
>>
>>728933023
>Buy a plane ticket to France.
>Join the Foreign Legion.
>Get a new identity as a Legionnaire.
<Fuck French girls.
>Get a text out of nowhere saying you are the father of a bastard child in Paris.
>Buy a plane ticket to Russia...
>>
>>728933451
Nah fuck that lmao
>>
>>728933023
Tell her you're snipped and if she calls you again you'll push harassment charges.
>>
>>728933645
Kek
>>
get a dna test if that works.
>>
Give up your rights to the baby
>>
>>728933484
>>728933488
Because i still have the app retards
>>
>>728933654
This
>>
>>728933023
Tell her if she can prove it, you'll cut her a check, then leave your house and join the Kurdish rebels in Syria. She'll never find you.
>>
>>728933765
I like how you don't see the obvious solution to stop using the app but think other people are retards.
>>
Accuse her of rape Op

or just ignore the bitch and deny you ever met her
>>
Get a lawyer immediately and contest the paternity. You might have a very small window to challenge the paternity. Also if you have no intention of supporting children then why the fuck haven't you had your tubes tied?
>>
>>728933023

reply with "new phone who dis"
>>
>>728933815
>not volunteering for the Syrian Army to aid them in putting down the islamist rebellion like the rabid dog it is.
>>
>>728933939
Kurdish women are hotter than Syrians though. Also, more honorable warriors.
>>
File: I'm out (2).gif (2MB, 338x195px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out (2).gif
2MB, 338x195px
>>728933023
run away
>>
I worry for you man. Fuck. Been through it. I was scammed into paying for 2 abortions... one needed me to pay for her weekly therapy. She bought a new car and moved across the the country to CO and used my money to rent a place and smoke pot. DO NOT text her back. Have no further communication with her whatsoever. Do everything possible to hide the fact that it was you. Change cell carriers and destroy you phone. Toss any clothing you wore when you met her. Do not talk to police. Do not talk to attorneys. Talk to no one. Ignore and deny.
>>
>>728933023
>50k a year

How do you live?
>>
>>728933451
fuck off you nu-male faggot
>>
>>728934081
>fighting for an immoral rebellion to impress women who will never fuck you
>thinking people fighting for said rebellion have any honor
>>
If she can text you that means its game over with. She already has too much info on yea.
>>
>>728933648
fucking neanderthal pussy boy!!!
>>
troll harder
>>
>>728934139
I live in Minnesota and I only make 50k a year. I lived with my parents after college til I was 26 and I have a bit under 200k in savings. If you live modestly, you can make it work very easily. I could prob survive off of 30k a year and still save about 5k.
>>
>>728934222
The Kurds fight for freedom and self-determination, what nobler goal can there be?
>>
File: bad vibes.gif (99KB, 425x301px) Image search: [Google]
bad vibes.gif
99KB, 425x301px
>>728933451
>comes to /b/
>gets offended
>>
>>728933853
/thread
>>
>>728933874
not everyone who doesn't want kids with ONE person, seeks to bar themselves from having ANY children with ANYONE
>>
>>728933023
You can waive your rights to the child. That will get you out of child support. But it won't change the fact that you run away from your responsibilities you piece of shizno
>>
If dubs, reply: "Nice try, I'm sterile."
Post reply if u get one.
>>
>>728933765
Here's a crazy idea just stop using the app or change your number retard.
>>
>>728933023
You must first become a nigger.
>>
>>728934574
>You can waive your rights to the child. That will get you out of child support.
Where do you live that this is a real thing?
>>
>>728933023
What is a paternity test.
>>
>>728933451

A child that SHE says is his. From a one night stand. Yes, she is surely someone you want to spend the next 18 yrs dealing with.

Tell me, when Tyrone fucks your woman, does he let you watch you blue pilled white knight.?
>>
You can try moving out of state and making money in a way that you don't pay taxes. If you have tax records, though, the support division can track it and can garnish your wages. Pretty damn hard to get around that.
>>
>>728933023
extra precaution
>never take pictures with her
>never enter establishments where a clear picture of you can be obtained (this is hard due to security cameras
>Fuck bitches out of state and once you're done with them delete the app and move on with your life.
>>
>>728934384
Law, order, economic prosperity, religious freedom (which Assad has always upheld)
>>
>>728933375
1. That doesn't negate responsibility.
2. Neither does that.
3. Nor that.
4. Stellar plan, Stan.
5. That could work.
>>
>>728934574
Not how that works, sonny. Maybe you've seen where one waives rights to child in a divorce decree in exchange for no child support.
>>
>>728934662
"Waive" is different than "Get rid of." Go look for the legal definition of waive
>>
>>728934786
>never enter establishments where a clear picture of you can be obtained (this is hard due to security cameras
Yea but most business aren't just going to hand over security camera footage to some skank with a bastard kid. They will hand it over with a court order, but given how long those can take, most security camera DVRs will have already overwritten the footage.
>>
didnt read the thread just saying my info

There is a little piece of paper that you can sign. Giving up all your rights to the child as the father. So in other words like woman can just kill and give up the kid a dad can do that as well. talk to a lawyer and he can help you out with that.
>>
>>728934905
You can waive your right to custody, but you are absolutely still on the hook for child support.
>>
>>728933023
How about just not being a scumbag nigger?
>>
>>728934133
i say listen to this guy
>>
>>728933023
Don't worry about it if she doesn't know who you are anon.
>>
>>728934943
That doesn't negate paternal responsibilities of child support in most cases, unless the other party agrees to it in legal docs filed with the court.
>>
LISTEN EVERYONE. I have had this happen to me. They only extorted about 800 for an abortion which neither let me witness. One milked me for money to pay for her therapy in coping. 200 a week for 6 months. I kept all records so that I was safe if anything happened to her because she had her fucking parents in on the scam as well. Women do this more often than you know. They guilt you for money, dinner, rides, talking to their landlords for them. Basically being their personal assistant. It happens. If you think they got the crazy eyes, do not insert.
>>
>>728934905
Waiving parental rights doesn't get rid of financial obligation. Just means you'd never have visitation.
>>
>>728934349
>I live in Minnesota
not op I hope...
>>
>>728933023
This whole trhread is retarded.
If you don't want to be part of the their life, don't respond, delete your shit, and move on with your life. There's no need to engage because then if they somehow do track you down you want to be able to claim plausible deniability.
>>
>>728934943
Nope.

>>728935172
Yep.
>>
>>728933023
Go with the I'm sterile line, this bitch is just trying to use you as a free ride as in the 9 months she was preggers she thought you were clearly the best off and the most money she would get
>>
>>728935231
If you had this happen twice to you, then your problem isn't that the chick was crazy but you lazy fuck didn't protect correctly.

PS: get a gf and don't fuck around silly, then you dont have these problems
>>
She has to prove you are the father. Being that you gave her a fake name and was not there to sign the birth cert it is going to be harder for her to do that. She doesn't even have a name. Dump the okcupid account and move out of town if you live in the same town.

They can't just run around saying anyone is the father. If she had a name the best she could do is ask the court for a paternity test.

Also remember that anal and blowjobs will never give pump and dumps anchor babies to your fortune.
>>
>>728935172

10-4

my brother went thru that and was about to abandon the child till my mother had a 1on1on1 with a belt with him. He is around 29.
>>
>>728933654
Best advice, and also ditch that number right now
>>
>>728935361
You have to be able to prove it - which means the cost of medical testing.
>>
>>728935277
Not OP
>>
>>728935494
The trick is that he isn't the father, this girl is clearly someone who has a lot of one night stands and once she understands (or thinks) he is sterile she'll lock onto second best ride
>>
>>728935480
Most women are just as crazy about becoming grandmothers.
>>
File: troll-obvious.jpg (50KB, 437x400px)
troll-obvious.jpg
50KB, 437x400px
>>728933023
Your english is too bad to be legit.
>>
>>728933023
Get a paternity test. Haven't passed one yet :)
>>
>>728933023
Child support's a bunch of faggots congregating to ruin people's lives, it has nothing to do with the kids.
Nobody gives a fuck about your fuckin kids because if they did they wouldn't have created a legal system that basically provides incentive for birthing a child at a younger age than the male parent can ever be financially prepared for.
>I believe it's your body and your choice, but it should also be your fucking responsibility...... but only if it's one kid.....if you got two or more with the bitch you're just an idiot trying to get out of a hell of your own making.
>>
File: fake.jpg (25KB, 400x300px)
fake.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>728933023
>>
>>728935598
Unless he uses that excuse on a string of women and it becomes obvious it's a lie - then the courts can force said testing at his expense.
>>
my gf put her little girl's dad on child support

he now has to pay 440 dollars a month, I almost feel sorry for him
>>
>>728933023
Op, I have custody of my won, his mother is ordered by the state to pay child support. But since she's a deadbeat jobless piece of shit who has since then had a second child, the state has put her order on hold, she has owed me just over $3100.00 for almost 2 years now. It's simple, you just need to be the woman and it all gets put on hold for you.
>>
>>728935450
I was stupid and in love with the first one who was the one that scammed me simply for the abortion and she was my hottest lay so I was all fucked in the head and believed her shit. Second, I knew I was fucked. I hate condoms. I like to blow it in em. She lied. I couldn't prove it but if a girl screams rape you are fucked. I hung up my hat and I do have a steady live in gf now. No more randoms for me. My advice to you all: text them after sex and get them to talk about it and how good it was etc. Keep it. Otherwise, they will say you raped them if you ghost them.
>>
>>728933939
join the foreign legion in france
>>
>>728933023

You could keep the girl chained up in your basement and use her as a living sex doll.
>>
>>728935861
>Haven't passed one
your 'father' should too...
>>
>>728936003
This is a one time deal though
>>
>>728936034
wtf that sounds diabolic. Where do you live that such crazy girls do this to you?
>>
>>728936023
You're raising someone else's child. I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>728936149
Best bet is to ditch the phone and hope it was a prepaid and he used cash only for the refills.
>>
>>728936245

its not bad i already have a son from a previous relationship.
>>
you should just kill the fucker and fucking kill her too
>>
>>728936294
Yup, ditch phone and they don't have anything to tie him to
>>
>>728936348
Unless he used his debit/credit card or bank account to pay the phone bill.
>>
>>728935473
>can't just run around saying anyone is the father

You. Thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH9fnRnEcr0
>>
>>728936083
I don't speak French. And I have full confidence in the ability of Syria's lawful government to restore order to the regions plagued by rebellion.
>>
File: 1491863683962.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491863683962.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>728934649
Kek
>>
>>728936333
Besides it's one thing to be raising another man's child and paying for it. It's another to be raising anther man's child and he's paying for it.
>>
>>728933023
get the child DNA tested. They cant pin you for Child Support until she's proven it's your child, especially in this case seeing as she was just some random tinderslut you only met once.

Other than that, you could just move to another country.
>>
>>728936294
>prepaid and he used cash only for the refills.
You don't need to registrar your name/adresse/etc for a prepaid in usa? In europe you can't have a phone easily like that anymore ....
>>
>>
File: 1491961349718.png (126KB, 1257x1774px) Image search: [Google]
1491961349718.png
126KB, 1257x1774px
Guy making tons of money living happily overseas checking in.

First renew your passport. They can't reclaim or revoke. Only make it so you can't renew once you owe child support. Work on getting getting a second.

Secondly don't take a DNA test or get involved with an attorney. They're a part of the system and will aggrivate the situation.

Third find somewhere you want to live. Luckily I can work from anywhere so I travel a lot. Mostly on my second passport. Obtaining a third from another country soon.

Also, if you're able to meet someone you trust like a lawyer or a rich woman. See if you can put a bank account in their name. At the moment I have four accounts in three different people's names.

Also, try to relax the system sucks moves slow and generally goes after easy targets. All the stuff people say to scare you is bullshit
>>
>>728936654
see>>728936477
>>
>>728936500
you dont have to speak french,i have been there but got injured at castel,and never made it through basic training. but who knows,you might have a chance.
>>
>>728933590
Yeah if you file for child support they make you take a paternity test. Unless you get fucked some other way. Like living under the same roof or singing his birth certificate with your name.
>>
File: IMG_1809.png (287KB, 503x493px)
IMG_1809.png
287KB, 503x493px
You know what op at least go get fixed now. You have proven that you are a nigger and can't take care of a kid.
>>
My new friend. I think you could be ok. Did you buy the phone she called in cash. Please tell me you didn't forget about this.
>>
>>728936671
u fag is easy in eu!
>>
>>728936671
Yea you can buy a prepaid in America with cash and not have to register a name or address or anything. It's pretty great. I don't think the government is very concerned about prepaid phones being tied to a name because they already have the ability to listen in on the conversation.
>>
>>728936671
Some carriers don't require it, others don't check.
The big ones do.
>>
>>728936500
>Syria's lawful government to restore order to the regions plagued by rebellion.
wut?
>>
>>728933023
only way she can get you is a dna test, make sure she can't find you for the life of anything.

You're already a fucking idiot for using your phone to be located by her, change your number right fucking yesterday.
>>
>>728934662
In Texas you can relinquish your rights to a child and you do not have to pay child support. Youbalso lose all rights you would have if you decide you want to be in the child's life.
>>
>>728936760
For got to mention the lawyer or friend/wife/girlfriend should be overseas. Somewhere safe and developed.

I haven't been back to America for nearly 5 years.
>>
>>728934536
That's why you're suppose to leave a load in cold storage. Your point is moot.
>>
>>728936972
No, the other party has agree to no child support even if you give up your rights.
>>
I regret ever fucking that ugly ass bitch.
>>
>>728936197
Minnesota. I found this angel with a broken wing from an abusive bf. Patched her up and everything and was nice and believed her shit. Smart girl. I won't embarrass myself by telling ya all what I did to help her but it really opened my eyes. If you have a nice car, they assume you got money. My earning power isn't anything special I just grew up very poor and have always squirreled away my money for tough times. I let her use my debit to withdraw money while we were out one night without thinking cus I had to piss and I think that's when it started. She saw the account balance and knew I was a sucker and wrapped around her finger.
>>
>>728936972
No you can't. The state will make you pay still. You just won't have any custody rights.
>>
>>728937029
Yeah, and deny yourself an excuse to fuck your wife hundreds of times in order to get her pregnant.
>What are you, new?
>>
>>728933023
Throw it back at her.

Tell her you're glad she got a hold of you because you're sure that she will help straighten your life out now, since you've
>lost your job
>have to sleep in a park
>tired of dealing with creditors calling
>got busted twice for gay prostitution
>left your broken down car on the interstate
>are awaiting your AIDS test results

blah... blah... blah....
>>
>>728937073
There's a "to" that belongs in that sentence somewhere, I'm gonna let you figure out where.
>>
>>728933023
Why not try and take possession of the kid?
Who knows you might like having a brat.
Besides it gets HER to pay child support so all the better.
The tricky part is making her seem like a horrible can't of a mother in the eyes of the law.
>>
>>728933023

You're a faggot OP. Your child will also be a faggot, raised by a single parent who's apparently a whore, no confidence, why doesn't daddy love me issues, either be beta shit or kill itself. Be a fuckin man and raise your kid to be a man too. Take some fuckin responsibility.

You're what's wrong with the world cunt. The bill for that kid doesn't go away and lost of the time it gets picked up by the state, the taxpayer. You're stealing from us cause you didn't wanna pull out you fuckin faggot.

KYS
>>
>>728936789
>i have been
pourquoi?
>>
>>728937196
Ya then you'll be in jail on work release. This is all really bad advice.

OP if you are serious about living overseas you should take advice from people that have done it. Not basement dwellers.
>>
>>728936760
>Homocide victims
>kek'a'doodel'doo
>>
>>728936885
Burner phones my friend. Every Arab party store has them. Be serious have cash, usually come with 10,000 minutes. If you can use all that pull the Sim and light the whole thing on fire destroying it. I can give better assistance of here.
>>
>>728936972
Thats not true. In fact in Texas there are only three things they can sue for and get immediately and that is child support, alimony, and tuition. There is nothing else they can legally sue you for in Texas. So no, they will get your money in Texas. So how did she text you if you gave her a fake number?
>>
>>728937259
Got my point across regardless.
>>
>>728937313
I mean it's not awful advice. Could move her on to her next mark. I'd prob try to keep it within the realm of possibility tho. Perhaps he could ask to borrow money so he can get back on his feet again so that he could just get high one more time and leave it all behind to work for their baby.
>>
>>728936972
not true, I've been there...
if ur daddy ur paying
>>
>>728937427
Absolutely not true. Civil cases are real in Texas - child support is part of civil litigation.
>>
>>728933023
You don't you bitch you pay or you child could end up a freak or a thug and also get a DNA test to prove its yours or they'll throw your ass in jail trust me happed to my cousin and no one knew were be was but he slopes up and got cought
>>
>>728937593
Yep agreed
>>
>>728937313
About as good advice as moving across the world with no hook up to live or get a m8.
>>
>>728933023
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Fucking loser. I hope you end up living out of a cardboard box, licking trash can lids for nourishment, and feeding a heroin habit. Enjoy the rest of your miserable existence.
>>
>>728933451
Fuck off nu-male cucklord
>>
>>728936890
It's simple, Assad and his father before him have ensured peace and prosperity for their nation for decades. Syria was once a shining beacon of what the Middle East could be. This is partly because Assad comes from a religious minority that has historically been persecuted by normal Muslims, so Assad's rule has always been accepting of all religious beliefs, so long as they obeyed the law. Then comes the so-called Arab Spring, where stable governments were overthrown by protestors incited and supplied by the U.S. (thanks Obama). Assad sees what happens in Libya and in Egypt, and he is having none of that shit. The U.S. is upset that he won't roll over because we have always been the driving force behind chaos in the region, because regional instability serves our interests and Israel's. Sadly, so many of our voters here in the U.S. are religious riff raff who believe it is their Christian duty to help bring about Christ's Return (which is not a pleasant course of events, if you know anything about Revelations). So our religious trash vote in other religious trash who make the U.S. bend over for Israel, who take advantage of these stupid but well meaning Christians in their quest for more living space for their population (sound familiar?) But Assad refuses to bend. and Russia refuses to allow us to force him out (based Putin). And now the U.S. has accused Assad of using chemical weapons, with paper-thin evidence for these allegations, in the hopes the international community will dance to our tune to force out Assad. But Russia dances to no ones tune but their own. So here we are, the U.S. inciting an supplying a rebellion of so-called moderates, and Russia standing firm behind the lawful government.
>>
>>728937675
*job
>>
>>728933375
They would get your medical records to see when you had the sex change of you tried #3
>>
>>728937262
And admit paternity? Nice try, Children's Services. OP isn't even sure the mother knows who he is.
>>
>>728933375
Lol don't follow this guy's advice. Start looking towards getting a second passport and income overseas.

Do know that child support debt never goes away even after 18 years
>>
>>728933023
Well my friend, take the honest route. She will have to get a court order for a DNA test, which you'll have to complete within 30 days time. It's probably not your kid, so it's pretty safe to roll those dice.

Now, if it is your kid, tell the court you want custody. This will delay the process. It will take around 4 months to get a hearing. At this time, you want to deflate your income as much as possible. Shift to part time and make the rest under the table.

When you get to court, you will fill out some paperwork that is all income based to determine how much you forfeit in child support. Your bills don't mean shit, it's gross income dependant, so hopefully you've deflated to a much lower level.

When your hearing happens, tell the court that your situation has changed and you no longer want custody. She will get it by default and you'll get your order to pay.

That's really about all you can do. Best of luck friend.
>>
>>728937554
Yes civila cases are real, but the most they can do outside of the three things I listed is put a judgement against you. They will allow them to take money from sells, stock, bank accounts, and tax returns. But they cannot sue you for immediate payment unless it is one of those three things. I know the law on this matter as i just went through a suit myself.
>>
>>728937773
Wouldn't they just send him to a public restroom in NC and have one of those Pecker Checker's verify it?
>>
>>728933023
get rid of the phone and the account, deny any knowledge of any of this.
Or try to not be black, that could also help.
>>
>>728936789
I'm not badass enough to join them.
>>
obviously you just go kill her
>>
>>728937593
No. He switches carriers immediately for no reason whatsoever and never hears from her again. Should probably move as well. Simple as that. That stupid cunt can get a fucking job and step her own dumbass up to the plate. My brother died from an IED in Iraq and my sister in law managed somehow to hold it together and WORK to support her family. Yeah she got insurance money and everything but her entire life leading up to that was lived pragmatically and she was able to keep strong. These bottom dwelling leeches mooch on society and financially cripple the dude with the dick. I want to see an voice of what these cunts spend on their children (other than TAX PAYER dollars) of their own money and THEN let the men match THAT. The system is rigged.
>>
File: dickface.jpg (27KB, 480x360px)
dickface.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>728933023
Man up OP, you bitch.
>>
>>728933023
Don't text back. Disappear.

Get rid of all traces of any convos with her on your phone. Cease all communication.
>>
>>728938155
>My brother died from an IED in Iraq
Best thing for him really, his life was obviously going nowhere.
>>
>>728937157
That's a bummer if the only reason you're fucking is for that child. Once the little fucker pops out you're not getting laid much.
>>
File: aVOeoOw_460s.jpg (32KB, 460x460px)
aVOeoOw_460s.jpg
32KB, 460x460px
>>728933023
Prove it isn't yours.
>But it is.
You deserve this you cunt. Learn what condoms are.
>But contraception fails.
No, it actually doesn't you stupid bastard, unless you fall for the 'I was on the pill' shit.
>>
>>728933023
>I hide my Identity on every girl I fuck. I tell them a fake name, never take them to my house (always fuck in thier place), never show them my car so they can see license plate, always give them a text free app number, never show them my credit card or IDs, and never tell them my real age and etc.
paranoid or Jason bourne?
>>
>>728937943
Wage garnishment as well as jail time for unpaid child support is a possibility as well.
Texas courts can and will file liens on your home, vehicles and other personal possessions.
I am dealing with this from a friend who works for me. I'm having to garnish his wages weekly now, and he just had his home and truck filed a lien on for his 13 yr old daughter he had and ignored.
>>
>>728933023
As you try to avoid responsibillity I assume you are black. and thus do not have a job so you have no money to pay her anyways. problem solved.
>>
>>728937290
Bro, he never wanted to have a kid in the first place. It's her fault for keeping it.

I understand you feel he should take responsibility, but she also chose to birth a child without knowing who the father is, or if he's even competent to assist taking care of it.

It's unfortunate for the child, but the fact remains. She had the choice to keep or get an abortion. He actions are more irisponsible than his.
>>
>>728938233
He was a Lt. Col. and he worked in PR in DC as a civilian and did quite well. May I ask what your crowning achievement is?
>>
>>728934789
>Religious freedom
>Assad
Troll harder fag
>>
>>728938439
Never understood the punitive actions on failure to pay maintenance on children. Isn't that pretty counterproductive?
>>
>>728933023
just ignore her
>>
>>728938439
Are you not reading I said they can and will get money for CHILD SUPPORT, ALIMONY, and TUITION. There is nothing else in Texas they can sue directly for . Now do you understand what i was sating? I was never disagreeing, just clarifying.
>>
>>728938342
Seems more smart than paranoid. But wouldn't it be better to just look for wife material instead of cheap bar whores?
>>
>>728938559
She could live in a state where they are illegal or she may not have had the money for the procedures. There are many variables here.
>>
>>728938682
It must be hard being that stupid. Syria constitution guarantees freedom of religion, and state matters have always been secular. But I bet you would prefer that he gets overthrown by terrorists who institute Islamic law right?
>>
>>728938769
Yes, you can be sued directly to provide insurance for an underage child, who if they go to college, you must keep them on a policy until they finish.
You can be sued for a multitude of things regarding your child other than those 3 things. Texas does not protect fathers any better than any other state - it is a female dominated court system that overwhelmingly sided with the mother.
>>
>>728938731
They get their money regardless.
>>
>>728936760
Checking back in

I've tried the whole court thing and stepping up to be a father. It doesn't work and it's not worth it. The family courts feed the prison industrial complex. The mom won't care. You will be in jail and the child will soon follow.

Move to a normal country start a family there and give your offspring a fair chance. Don't look back.
>>
>>728938682
Religious minorities, with the exception of Jews, are represented among the senior officer corps. In keeping with the Syria's secular policy, though, the military does not have a chaplain corps; members of the military do not have direct access to religious or spiritual support; and soldiers are expected not to express their faith overtly during work hours. For example, Muslims are discouraged from praying while on duty.
>>
>>728939128
What if they become homeless beggars or worse, Brendan Fraser?
>>
>>728939198
Then you goto jail and get put on work release(modern day slavery) you don't keep any of your income and are in debt to the jail for housing you
>>
>>728933023
If she fucked you she probably fucked everyone. Require a DNA test at birth you may have nothing to worry about
>>
>>728939081
All of what you listed is in regards to child support. I am talking about stuff like credit loans, unpaid credit cards, debts you may owe. Those types of things are against the law in Texas to be sued for.
There is a reason they call Texas Debtors Paradise.
>>
>>728938233
Are you gone? I would really like you to open your cock sucker some more so that we can have a dialogue to devote some time to your problems.
>>
>>728938576
Do you think your dipshit dead brother would be proud of you for responding to an obvious troll?
>>
>>728936477
wew
>>
>>728933765
Then simply delete the app you fucking mongoloid.

Best to probably burn your fucking phone and get a new one just to be sure.
>>
>>728939308
Holy fuck! Is that right? Can you explain that process to me? WOW! Is it tax free labor paid by the state or something?
>>
>>728939308
>and are in debt to the jail for housing you
lol wat? What hellhole is this that you owe a fucking jail for "housing" you?
>>
>>728939361
I don't suppose either he (the troll) or you (if you aren't he) would know anything about pride.
>>
>>728933023
Genetic testing. Op is fucked. If she knows anything about you, hell yes. The state doesn't want to pay for your kid when you have money. They will find out. You will pay, for the rest of your life. And now you made this thread, with your IP visible probably, your options keep shrinking Op.
>>
>>728939473
Owe child support.

>>728939483
Murica bro. We have the highest incarnation rate in the world for a reason. All states have a work release program.
>>
>>728939308
Most jails actually pay you a small amount of money each day you stay. You will never see it, as it goes towards court cost and legal fees. But you do get payed for being in jail.
>>
>>728939628
Oh I see, well that changes everything. I'm glad you defended your pride on an anonymous imageboard filled with tranny porn.
>>
>>728939683
Incarceration bro, Incarceration. Not incarnation.
>>
>>728933023
Ok anon,
1 dump the phone get a new number.
2 move two or three times real fast you need to break any association to your old address so a few quick moves will help do that
3 if you told the bitch were you work well your fucked
4 if you still get tracked down (a skip tracer or private detective could pull it off) lawyer up insist on a dna test and drag it out as much as possible
>>
>>728939791
Incorrect. You can get credit towards fines. Child support is a completely different thing.
>>
>>728939483
Most states charge for incarceration.
>>
>>728933023
Here's the master plan
>pay on time
Here comes the MLG part
>once child is 18
>don't pay
They'll never expect it
>>
Just leave it at the fire station.
>>
>>728939683
I am American too, I've just never heard of this bullshit. Glad I'm sheltered as fuck and would shit my pants if I ever stole a candy bar.
>>
>>728939483
I don't get that either but I believe his premise and outcome for sure. I've only been in jail twice for bar fights. Each time while I was on leave so I was out pretty quick. I've also walked into jails if I've had no place to stay with friends or family and wanted to sleep a while and not in my car before my next job. My entire team once spent an entire weekend in a corpus christi jail and chilled with the inmates. Jails are something else.
>>
File: 1489100034203.gif (1MB, 162x180px)
1489100034203.gif
1MB, 162x180px
>>728933023
If Maury didn't say "you are the father", I wouldn't pay shit nigga.

>assuming you're the only nigga from OKCupid that got that smash
>>
>>728940133
Well it can happen to you. If a good looking poor women targets you.
>>
>>728939384
or just wipe it you know that'd work
>>
Fucking lol at op. Rekt. Have you seen how women use the internet? She will find you. You won't need to pay $25k, it will be closer to $20-22k

Suck shit you dumb fuck. Wear a god damned condom when you fuck sluzzas
>>
>>728940257
I'm /r9k/-tier socially, so I think I'm safe. [spoiler]I'm also gay.
>>
>>728940480
Not Op but I wore a condom that I brought. Somehow a year later I owed 80k because of my level of income. The clock starts when the child is born. You'll have arrears.

A lot of women target men and do this on purpose. It's s good way to come up. The NBA has guidelines and rules on coom usage that includes flushing them
>>
My dad got out of paying child support by putting his face through a windshield.

Could work for you too I'd imagine.
>>
Tell her that's Impossible as you identify as a woman
>>
>>728940673
Stop showing off that your superior to us /b/tards faggot
>>
>>728940052
That's fuckin cold, bro.
>>
>>728940994
>this meme shit

Nigga kys
>>
>>728933654

Fabo!
>>
>>728933023

Just because she says it's yours, doesn't mean anything. I remember back in the day I kept getting little cards in the mail that said I had certified mail at the post office to pick up. I disregarded the notifications for a long time, then one day I got one and in one if the fields it referenced child support. I ended up having to go get a DNA test done to prove it wasn't mine. By that time, I didn't even remember her name because it had been almost 4 years. Anyway, like other have probably said, she more than likely fucked 20 other guys during that time frame. Those are good odds.

Meanwhile, know that most sluts are trying to get pregnant to lock down a check. Bitches are scandalous as fuck.
>>
>>728933023
the only thing you can do is kill yourself OP
>>
Wear a condom asshole.
>>
>>728933023
>Now she text me out of no where

Post it.
>>
Best not to reply at all. Ignore the message completely. Delete the app. Get a new phone. Stop using anything not under a proxy to search the web. Leave no traces of anything at all to be found. As you soon as you reply to anything, you've done fucked up.

Ignore, delete, disappear.
>>
>>728933023

Wear a fuggin' condom.
>>
I have a condom
I have a dick
I have a wooman
uhh no child
i have a 12 year old
i have a 4chan
uhhh stupid posts like this one

my life is a joke anyways
>>
>>728939791

You're a dumb ass...
>>
File: trololol.jpg (16KB, 459x392px)
trololol.jpg
16KB, 459x392px
>>728933023
Learn better English before you try trolling dipshit
>>
guys whats 6 divided by 3 i need it for my maths homework, please!
pls its for tomorrow
>>
>>728934212
how's it numale to not behave like a god damned nigger?
>>
>>728943020
>>
Move to the Russian forest and live there for the rest of your life, hiding from society.
>>
>>728937746
>>728934212
haha you don't know what that means go finish your homework
>>
>>728934133
DNA. Court ordered paternity test.
>>
File: iseehumans.jpg (52KB, 500x281px)
iseehumans.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
Wow.

I'm seriously impressed by the complete and unabashed stupidity of people in this thread. I don't know what's more impressive - the completely self-serving contradictory reasoning about how OP should dodge responsibility, or the racism that permeates the thread for the aforementioned perception.

Seriously, you guys all joke about how blacks are so entitled and irresponsible, yet virtually everybody in this thread is trying to diminish OP's responsibility for a kid he had. It's not really debatable that you're causally responsible for having a kid for fucking a literal stranger without a condom. Personally I say you're lucky that a kid is all you got instead of HIV or Hep C.

So yes OP, it is your responsibility to raise your fucking kids. You can try totally move off grid and change your life, but it's really less of an inconvenience to just pay part of your fucking paycheck.

Either way, we're all now raising it with tax dollars. Thanks.
>>
>>728933023
You can't. That's the problem I have with things like child support, women get all the rights and privileges while men have none.
>>
>>728933023
So long as your real name and address is not on the bill of the phone she texted you with, you don't have to do a damn thing. Besides move maybe.

But I have a feeling you didn't think that far ahead. Paternity test or pay up my dude
>>
>>728933924
topkek
>>
>>728936760
Hey, I'm not OP.
How did you get a second passport in another country?
How are you getting a third passport in another country?
I've been interested in getting an EU passport to make travels easier when visiting Europe, but can't find any simple way to get one.
>>
>>728944553

You do realize it's more trouble to change your entire life than to just make minimum payments on child support, right?
>>
File: 1487539316088.jpg (90KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487539316088.jpg
90KB, 900x600px
>>728933023
does she know your identity?
no -> delete okcupid
yes -> paternity test

is the child yours?
no -> notthefatherdance.jpg
yes -> uh oh

are you adventerous?
yes -> skip country / assume new identity + move / buy a van, og to caly, become a beach bum
no -> suck it up and pay child support.
>>
Prove that the woman is unstable to raise a kid and take full custody
>>
im a feminist and i find op offensive he should pay his shit!!!1!!1
>>
>>728933023
She texted. She knows who you are and soon the cops will. Man up and raise your kid you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>728933760
You still have to pay child support, you tard
>>
>>728943897
wanna know how i know you're a beta nu-male cuck?
>>
>>728946125
Yeah, here comes the completely meaningless unoriginal insults.

The ironic thing is that you're actually being the beta-male cuck here because you're helping OP dodge responsibility - meaning you'll be raising his kids with your tax dollars. I'd rather see that money go elsewhere.

But yeah, cuck-beta-male-nu-male-faggot-nigger or whatever over here.
>>
>>728933023
>Tell her you want to meet at a private location in the middle of the night
>When she arrives, bash her head with a rock
>Chop her body into pieces
>Bury each piece in a different location
>While driving home, drop the child at a fire station
>post on /b/
>>
>>728934081
>Women
>Warriors

God damn anon you are one dumb mother fucker. See any combat footage of kurdish women actually fighting? No. They're in the rear posing with their rifles so faggots like you support their side.

I bet you think strippers like you.
>>
>>728933023
Tell me you didn't reply to her.
>>
>>728946397
okay ill take the b8
>OP has a one night stand, no strings attached
>girl somehow becomes pregnant from one night stand(rare as fuck to get pregnant from one time, but not like a cuck would know this, it is likely that the girl got pregnant on purpsoe to jew money from OP)
and lets not forget abortion

so what does OP need to take responsibility for here, exactly?
>>
>>728933765
depends on how the app works
she could subpoena the devs and get your IP and then subpoena the phone company for your identity
if you think this somehow won't succeed, then just don't reply.
if you've already replied then you've acknowledged awareness of the situation and that'll be worse for you if they do track you down
if you don't respond you can simply uninstall the app and claim you never got the message if they do manage to track you down
once that happens you're fucked anyway but slightly less fucked for not avoiding it
>>
>>728945519
This + Post-birth Abortion
>>
Oh god, child suppoort. I pray for you, man. You're fucked, the court nearly always favors the woman. Hopefully some miracle happens and you're saved.
>>
>>728947184

Yeah you can stop the whole condescending machismo flexing anytime now because it really doesn't have the effect you think it does on a japanese knitting board.

>OP fucks a girl and gets her pregnant
>so what does OP need to take responsibility for here, exactly?

How about the kid he made you fucking idiot? Children don't just fall out of the sky. He might not have been planning it, she could have lied about birth control, she maybe forgot her pill for a day, any number of things could have happened - the thing is only one of them actually matter.

Op fucked a girl and got her pregnant.

Welcome to the adult world.
>>
>I hide my identity on every girl I fuck.

Nigga start using a burner phone if bitches are texting you and shit. You sounded all careful, now you're paranoid she'll track you down because you gave her your real phone number?

Get rid of that phone, that number is dead to you. Start with a new number. Blocking her number won't stop her.
>>
>>728947581
>ignoring all my points
the adult world isn't black and white, kiddo
>>
File: QIvjr2b.jpg (29KB, 320x320px)
QIvjr2b.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>728933023
As somebody who grew up without a father and most likely developed a whole bunch of mental disorders due to that: Go fuck yourself.
That also applies to the useless slag that got herself impregnated by an irresponsible bastard like you.
>>
>>728946125
Ah, I just realized. Is nu-male the new cuck? You know, the word we just senselessly spam when we dislike something someone has said. I assume because it's easier than trying justify your beliefs.
>>
>>728948314
you sound like you would fit in better on reddit, friendo. perhaps try posting there instead?
>>
>>728948167

you're an idiot. men don't want kids. women do. fuck families.
>>
>>728948054
You didn't make any points, child. You either haven't graduated middle school or was sheltered your entire life if you don't realize there are consequences to your actions.

>W-well what if she lied and tried to get pregnant?

None of that shit matters in the eyes of the law or in the adult world. The reality is now there's a fucking kid running around that we all have to pay for with tax payer dollars because fucking losers like you who have internalized your failures with women as a failure of society want to pat op on the back for being a dead beat.

>inb4cuck
>inb4jew
>inb4betamale

But just keep going through life with that attitude man. This thread will be deleted in a few minutes, but whenever you fail at making relationships with other people, you're constantly burned out because you don't get your way, women won't talk to you, or god forbid you have a kid of your own, I want you to remember this thread where someone told you that you have no concept of responsibility.
>>
Join the NBA
>>
>>728948486

This statement is textbook retarded because it not only totally dodges the point of the fact you can't defend your beliefs, but the requisite assumption of this statement is everyone here agrees with you.

Read the thread. Lots of people think OP is a deadbeat.
>>
>>728948054
I think we can agree that if it really is his kid, then he ought to do his part to raise it into a respectable human being.

But, we don't know if it is his child. It sounds like there is a pretty good chance that it's someone else's kid and she picked this guy for various reasons to be the dad.
>>
>>728933633
>trying this hard to be edgy
How is your first day on 4chan going?
>>
>>728948702
>projecting this hard
>>
Well this has turned me off my impregnation fetish.
>>
>>728948486
Can you post anything original? Are you incapable of addressing things that russel your jimmies without vomiting out cookie cutter responses?

You're shitting up the Internet saggy fag bag. Please, remove your cock fondlers from the keyboard.
>>
>>728949754

lame fetish
>>
my dick is small
>>
>>728949677

>Not understanding what the word projecting means.

It's that simple - if it's his kid, he should raise it because he made it. If not, then he'll get a paternity test and the judge will let him walk.

It's not rocket science.
It's not some great ethical debate.
It's not begging the question of some intricate philosophy of the battle of the genders.

It's just the fact that the dude is causally responsible for creating the kid, so who else should be paying for it? Somebody has to at this point. Your version of events says that I and everyone else who pays taxes should.
>>
All these posts and nobody asking to see the messages she sent.
>>
File: 1491618626017.jpg (57KB, 700x839px)
1491618626017.jpg
57KB, 700x839px
>>728933023
op, demand that she take a DNA test. realistically, it's going to be hard as fuck to run away from this type of situation. the best you can do is try to prove it's not yours. I hope you learned your lesson, which is not to fuck without a condom like a complete manwhore.

>inb4 newfag cucklord detected

it's common sense, I'm sorry a handful of you don't recognize there's ways not to fuck up.
>>
>>728950255

Thank god somebody said it.
>>
>>728933853
Winner.
>>
>>728934861
>autism
>>
>>728949902
Not as lame as you
>>
>>728949754
turn that back on.
>>
>>728933023
dont even fucking respond or acknowledge anything. if she doesnt know who you are or where you live, as long as you dont live in the same town as her you're fucking fine. just never show your face around there again.
>>
>>728950056
nice speech but it's not gonna make you any less of a cuckold
>>
>>728938233
Confirmed Faggot. A good man died defending your right to be a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>728933765
get rid of that shitty app and use Burner. you can change the burner number any time you fucking want for a few bucks. ive slept with 3 sluts, under different names and numbers in the past month. i dont keep the same shit. the fuck are you retarded?
>>
>>728950801

I love how your defense to everything I've said is calling me a cuck.

Remember this conversation when you get a big boy job and pay a shit load of money in taxes.
>>
>>728950945
underrated
>>
>>728950975
also; dont fucking worry about it. shes got no way of fucking finding you unless you run into her in public or some shit. they're not going to go all CSI forensic on your ass for that shit. waste of time and resources.
>>
>>728950945
>A good goy died for the jews
ftfy
>>
>>728950945
>he thinks soldiers in Iraq were fighting for American rights
Wow
>>
If she knows ur real name
> she can find you
>>
>>728950801
More buzzwords? I know it's satisfying to respond to well thought out and quality posts with the intellectual equivalent of ostrich defensive maneuvers, but come on buddy, at least try thinking a little. I'm pretty sure it won't kill you.
>>
>>728951369
when the war in Iraq first started, it wasn't about rights: it was for muh sweet justice and oil. now, we have isis and similar mudslimes who are fucking everywhere wanting to destroy the world and our rights along with it.
>>
>>728951043
>>728951452
come on buddy, go back to the cuckshed. I'm pretty sure all your nu-male essays were enough to prep the bull
>>
use birth control
>>
>>728943897
tl;dr

Summarise in 1 word
>>
>>728936993
Don't bother coming back. America is a decadent piece of shit wasteland where less than 3% of people arent complete psychotic morons who would murder thousands of other people to get ahead in their shitty jobs.
>>
>>728933023
Time for a new life under the sea
>>
demand a paternity test.
>>
>>728938945
Abortions definitely cost more than a week's worth of diapers.

You seem to be retarded.
>>
File: 1469756741141.jpg (520KB, 831x1172px)
1469756741141.jpg
520KB, 831x1172px
>>728951452
>>728951043
cuck
>>
>>728934212
you must be a nigger, only niggers speak the way you do, im surprised youve got access to the internet or can actually use a computer you knuckle dragging nigger, go eat some watermelon you fucking monkey
>>
>>728933853
Damn op this man here said it first. Gmae over stupid asshat.
>>
>>728933023
Ask paypay
>>
>>728952501
A bat to the belly is free, you may go to jail but that free living. Free food and internet. Any money that you have put it in a term deposit. making money while you live for free
>>
>>728933023
demand that they give you a DNA test.
LAWYER THE FUCK UP.
DENY DENY DENY
IF THE COURT THINKS FOR A MINUTE YOU HAVE TAKEN A PARENTAL ROLE OR RESPONSIBILITY TO/FOR THE KID YOUR FUCKED.
>>
>>728951887
>when the war in Iraq first started, it wasn't about rights
Someone should tell Iraq vets that
>it was for muh sweet justice
If that were true we would have invaded Saudi Arabia
>wanting to destroy the world and our rights along with it.
But they will never pose a serious enough threat to actually "destroy our rights," at the most we'll continue to have horrifying but ultimately insignificant attacks against civilians. They are too disorganized a group to be a real threat to our way of life.
>>
>>728951927
>>728952580

You're talking to two different people, fuckstain.

For someone who thinks he's got it all figured out you sure don't understand how 4chan works.
>>
>>728951369
I was in the military. What the lower officers and enlisted men fight for is a whole huge fucking amount different that what the POTUS sends them to fight for. The men and women there take bullets for you. Their superiors send them there for political reasons.
>>
>>728951927
Why are you so obsessed with cuckholdom?
>>
File: 298574922.png (437KB, 512x384px)
298574922.png
437KB, 512x384px
>>728953639
cuck
>>
>>728953753

>projection

You need to get a hobby man. Go out and meet a nice girl or something.
>>
>>728953659
Ok but if the POTUS sent them there for political reasons then that shows there was never a threat to us here back home. So they weren't really taking bullets for me because I was never in danger of getting shot to begin with.
>>
File: cuck.png (8KB, 635x165px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
8KB, 635x165px
>>728953639
>>
File: 1489698682474.png (163KB, 601x600px)
1489698682474.png
163KB, 601x600px
>>728953947
cuck
>>
File: 1487381663831.jpg (121KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
1487381663831.jpg
121KB, 600x751px
>>728952580
That's two different people. I believe the word you're looking for is "cucks."
>>
>>728954047
You might want to read
>>728953974

Again, you're talking to two different people .
>>
File: 1491381050897.jpg (144KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491381050897.jpg
144KB, 900x1000px
>>728954126
cuck
>>728954130
cuck
>>
>>728954210
4chan is shit anymore.
>>
>>728954237
yes, you have to go back
>>
>>728933023
Well judging by your grammar I would say you're an unemployed, unskilled individual trying to duck your responsibility. Demand a paternity test. Remember though if you fail the cost of the test is your bill. If you deny the child and then are found to be the parent, this will not show well in the custody/support hearing that you will be summoned to. Man up you twit.
>>
>>728933924
The best line
>>
That's a tough one man. See it's kind of like a crapshootC, if you agree to file for child support, you take a paternity test, which will determine if the kid is yours or not, if not? Easy peezy no harm done walk away and never see the little bastard again. If it is yours? Well you just royally fucked yourself cause it was your dumbass idea to get the paternity test in the first place. Best bet? El mehico homes i heard Tijuana is great this time of year. Oh one other thing, wear a fucking condom if you're going to bed some strange off a website you dumbshit.
>>
>>728948750
Increasingly underrated post.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.