[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can go back in time for fixing something you regret doing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: 1419370481450.jpg (480KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1419370481450.jpg
480KB, 500x694px
You can go back in time for fixing something you regret doing. But you have to live again all through that time to get to the present.

Only things you regret, not going back for winning the lottery.
Whats your choice?
>>
Go back to before I wasted 100k and 3 years of time smoking pot instead of going to class.

I'd still smoke pot, I'd just go to class too.
>>
I would go back to september 2016 before I fucked everything with my exgf and now I would still have her, my job, my life and be a happy man.
Or at least thats what I like to think
>>
Go back to my first year of highschool, get straight A's, go to Nationals for the SkillsUSA competition, get a free ride to college, finish college debt free, get a job doing computer security or systems administration, retire at 40, die at 45
>>
>>728900399
I would go back to when I took OP's pic and not take it until I got my toe-separation surgery done.
>>
Not lie to the most perfect person I ever met about having shizophrenia to get attention
>>
>>728900399
I regret not winning the lottery.
>>
>>728903016

heh
>>
>>728900399
i'd break up with my (then) fiancee and fuck the holy living hell out of J. B. she wanted me bad, but i was stupidly faithful. Gigantic tiddies
>>
>>728900399
'12. Not finger bang my sis in law destroying what was left of their marriage, her mentally, and mine and my brothers close relationship.
>>
I would've gone to state school and/or picked a STEM major and try to finish it.
>>
>>728900399
When I was having a threesome with Christy and Anne, I would fuck Anne too, do a bit of switching back and forth rather than just fingering and eating Anne out. Christy and I would break up a month later anyhow, protecting her feelings was pointless.
>>
>>728900399
I wouldn't break up with my girlfriend back in 2014. One of the worst decisions I've ever made.
>>
>>728900399
Bang my neighbor that I didn't realize wanted my dick
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 700x1127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 700x1127px
Not marry my first wife and have two kids with her only to divorce and end up paying massive amounts of child support... and still have to for 3 more years.
>>
>>728904528
it's okay Brendan
>>
>>728900399
sauce??
>>
>be around 5, maybe 6 at the time
>girl I knew showed interest in me
>no big deal, we were just kids
>being a dumb little cunt I didn't show her more interest than I showed a random person I'd talk to
>one day she doesn't show up in class
>found out her mother was a drunk, father left and she was being treated like shit so the social services people took her away
>never saw her again
not that it would change much if I liked her back a little more, but for some reason this memory comes back every now and again and haunts me
>>
>>728900399
Go to college in-state instead of wasting a shitton of money on the private college my parents wanted me to go to.
>>
>>728905002
Your mom
>>
>>728900399
I'd go back in time and save my little brother from dying in a car accident
>>
Go back to the summer of 2005, when there was this girl who really wanted to fuck me. I cpuldn't get hard when we tried something, and I gave up and stopped meeting her, instead of working things out.

Now I'm almost 30 and still a virgin.

After that I made other mistakes. I wasted a lot of the best years of my existence.

I would very gladly go back and try again.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 675x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 675x850px
>>728904669
Jimmy, but thanks anyway.
>>
>Go back to 7th grade
>Sack up and actually talk to the girl I had a crush on and see what happens.
I wonder where I would be in life if I had discovered confidence earlier.
>>
I would have gone to college for network security, instead of fucking myself over and going on boats. Pay is good but I want to kill myself more often than not
>>
>>728900399
I regret not killing myself sooner.
>>
>>728906593
Shit.....
>>
>>728900399
Go back 10yrs.
Not sell me condo, immediately switch careers, focus on family.
>>
>>728900399
Go back and keep my best friend from blowing his head off with a shot gun for stupid reasons
>>
I'd go back and break up with my gf (now wife) when I met Brittany... Our feelings towards each other were stronger than my feelings towards my wife have ever been. I was just too much of a coward and afraid to be alone, so I took the easy route and stayed with the girl I already had instead of going for someone I actually loved.
>>
>>728900399
I'd go back to when I left a good job with a stable company to chase a higher paying job with a start-up airline that folded after six months.

I could have retired at 40 if I stayed.
>>
I'd go back to when i was 16 so i could see motorhead live. Also, i'd act more social and actually go outside afterwards.
>>
File: 1486855201514.jpg (53KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1486855201514.jpg
53KB, 550x413px
Go back to when I was 11, ask out my oneitis before she leaves. Live out all my golden years again with future knowledge and wisdom, and hopefully a loving gf as well. Win-Win
>>
I would have go to university sooner, rather than later. I feel like I've wasted a couple of my years in a shitty IT-job.

My second regret is saying no to a threesome. I remember the blonde girl having massive tits, but I somehow refused. In hindsight, probably because both girls were known for being town bikes. Didn't feel like getting STD's.
>>
go back to that one time in highschool when a girl invited only me over to her house for halloween. we were alone and she was giving signs that she wanted to be plowed, didnt do it only out of respect for her boyfriend.

then id do everything i did currently earlier, like becoming an armed security officer, going to college, just things i should have gotten a start on earlier.
>>
I lost every friend I had the day after my 13th birthday part.

They told me it sucked.

I wish I could go back and plan that party better.

It was 21 years ago, and I still can't trust anyone enough to be a friend.
>>
>>728903471
didnt u also fuck her?
>>
>>728902086
You get to go back in time and you use the power to become a fucking sysadmin? Jesus.
>>
i guess right now id say not be such a sperg around the girl i like and really worked to get her

or work harder in school so wed be in the same field
>>
I regret not keeping my ghostbusters toys in their boxes, so I'd go back to when I was 5 and do that.

I'd then use all the other years I live through being fucking Jesus because I'm a super smart 5 year old who can predict the future.
>>
>>728900399
return to finish my school
>>
Go back in time and treat my ex wife way better than I did, and work harder to be a better provider.
>>
>>728900399
I regret not winning the lottery
>>
What if I regret not winning the lottery?
>>
>>728900399
Return to school to finish my studies and change my life
>>
File: tumblr_ompt7jcAoz1vdff6io1_400.jpg (53KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ompt7jcAoz1vdff6io1_400.jpg
53KB, 338x600px
>>728900399

Go back and actually kill myself.

Boom, the end.

Fuck this life and everyone in it.

Except now I have people who actually love me and would suffer greatly if I departed.

So I cannot kill myself knowing I'd bring such pain.

Lovely.
>>
tell my ex girlfriend i loved her more than anything and promise to make things better, and keep it too
>>
>>728900399
1998, when i totally miss read my mothers tone + mood and messed up the best coming out opening possible
>>
>>728912886
No but she did a nigger mowing the neighbors yard about 2 weeks after and got caught doing that before she snitched on me.
>>
September 2015, so I can tell my recruiter to fuck off the day I shipped off to basic training.
>>
>>728912886
When confronted about it "I said yea, my bad... but let's not forget about the nigger.... "
>>
>>728900399
Couple days ago when i had a perfect chance to fuck a friend i have wanted to fuck for years (We are not the closest friends so we dont see each other that often). I missed the chance because i was a betafag and i regret it. Also i would have to live for just 2 days
>>
>>728900399
I regret leaving Tina
>>
>>728903016
you're a faggot for noticing that
>>
>>728906593
I actually feel sorry for you anon
>>
So most of the answers in this thread are about sex or woman/girlfriends. The whole world moves around them.
>>
>>728914666
The devil's pity
>>
Selling all my bitcoins for change on Ebay, and then having the cheap fuckers chargeback on me.
>>
Janus has spoken
Assimilate George Soros
>>
I regret the day I was born
>>
I'd go back to July 28th of 2016, and murder my best friend's (not then, is now, they got together on July 29th) girlfriend. She ruined my relationship with him.
>>
>>728900399

I'd go back and fuck all the people that I learned had a crush on me in school, when I was way too autistic to realize that I was actually capable of doing that.

> tfw I thought girls were making fun of me or joking when they asked me out, then learned they were serious years later
>>
>>728900834
Sorry to hear that bro. Things happen for a reason
>>
>>728916566
Thanks anon, Im OP btw I still wish I can go back in time and be with her again after 6 years together.
>>
>>728900399
I'd go back and go to trade school instead of getting 87,000 dollars deep in debt for a useless bachelors degree.
>>
I would stop myself from being so damn stubborn and get back with my ex girlfriend. I think I would still be with her and we would be stronger than ever maybe. Now I'm single with no bitches and still not over her while she's fucking her new bf for over a year now. Shit hurts and sucks but things happen for the future. Maybe God wanted me to work on setting my future first and than he'll deliver with a cute girl again. Oh well. Chin up bros.
>>
>>728916984
Im in your same boat anon, there are times where I think I can have her again, but I remember she has a new bf at least for 4 months already.
I know I shouldnt do it, but I usually check his facebook and see all the stupid things he writes for her and some random pictures. I dont know if I would be able to be with her again after knowing she was with that asshole.
>>
>>728916902
I'm on the same boat man. Fell in love with an awesome girl, broke up for a stupid reason. I was too stupid to put my pride aside and get back with her. She finds a new guy that she's been dating for over a year and she fucks him which kills me. And then I'm in my room a single ,bitchless guy in a small depression with constant flashbacks of our relationship. I'm mentally fucked man. But believe me things happens for a reason. Find happiness in new things. God delivers eventually.
>>
>>728903043
you were likely raised by negative parents, or that gave you a lot of attention when things went wrong. Re-wire that in your brain, I'm a bit like that too
>>
>>728917452
I hope so, Ive been meeting different girls these 4 months but nothing compared to her. Thats why I opened this thread.

Good luck with your life, lets hope big things await for us.
>>
File: 1491083864921.jpg (42KB, 438x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491083864921.jpg
42KB, 438x575px
>'07 be complete loser, no friends
>Meet cute girl, instantly hit it off
>Go from first kiss to losing virginity in about a month
>6 months later I'm a different person, confident and huge circle of friends
>Become arrogant as fuck
>Dump first girl for a more popular one, treat first girl like shit
>Go through loads of short shitty relationships
>End up alone again around 2 years later
>Been alone ever since

8 Years later I still can't forgive myself

>tldr would go back and not leave my first gf
>>
>>728917201
>54
I'm gonna tell you something, she may be feeling the same that you are. It's only 4 months , you are more significant to her than you think. This girl that I'm talking about, she's cheated on her boyfriend with me like 7 times and from what my best friend tells me she treats her new guy like a dog, she never treated me like that. Go for your ex bro. Take it from me. Women are hard headed they want the guu to bust a move first. If you truly want her back than go for her. Don't waste time. She may be just dying to get a mssg from you
>>
>>728917791
Im going to save this to keep this feeling. There are more assholes outside
>>
>>728900399
Go back in time to say goodbye to my dad before he passed away overnight.
>>
>>728917786
Do what Im doing now bro. Go out and find something that interests you. Don't pressure yourself to find a girl again, leave that for God, for now focus on you. Make yourself happy and learn about yourself. Find a hobby. Look my ex fucked with my head recently by cheating on her bf with me, I decided to do something that I've always wanted to do, become a day trader (penny stock trader) and visit the elderly . Hell yeah I'm still lonely and sad but I'm a lot less lonely and sad than I was a year ago. Look I believe that God pulls that heart breaking life changing shit on us so we can set our future and change our life. I hope you the world's luck bro. Chin up man , life won't always be like this
>>
>>728918238
feels OP. Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>728917874
Im 33yo, and I had a few hints from her these 4 months.
>She messages me from time to time, only a few words but I know she is still there. Dont know if she is just checking for pity.
>New bf writes so much about her in his FB, "into a new relationship", "wrote a song about my muse", "carnival pictures" and so on, but her FB is empty. No signs of any relationship.
>His profile picture is with her, in all her social websites and whatsapp she is alone.

I tried to meet her a few weeks earlier but she just told me "I just cant, sorry." So at the end I decided to cut everything. She mentioned we could be friends, but Im not going to be that beta/cuck or entertainment.
I guess Im just going to wait and dont make any move.

Thanks for the reply
>>
>>728918238
Sof sorry man.
>>
>>728918386
I think she confused, she realized that hereally new bf is a nice guy that she just isn't feeling. She'll come back for you. Just watch. That's how my ex was. If you guys become friend you'll end up having sex
>>
>>728900757
First post best post.
>>
>>728908183

Pretty much this.
>>
>>728900399
I will stop myself from being born, now i wont have to live through this miserable life anymore.
>>
I fucked and got my sister in law preggers. I now have a 12 year old son/nephew that my brother doesn't know. Fucking sucks
>>
>>728915574
Drew?
>>
>>728900399
Do we still retain the knowledge that we have obtained since said event?
>>
i regret not joining the military
>>
File: 1490671182111.jpg (542KB, 1920x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1490671182111.jpg
542KB, 1920x1315px
>>728900399
i would go back to my childhood and talk to people more, im a very private goyim
>>
>>728907397
shit man....
>>
Put more time into chemistry versus too much time in biology. Learn Java in its infancy. Fuck ASP and Oracle, and that data crap. Fuck Foxpro. A few others. Chem will get you further into health fields. More jobs than boologist research. People aleays dying. Versus clawing for grants and support.
>>
>>728919264
Matt?
>>
>>728900399
Not being a complete dick to the girl I really deep down loved. She let me walk all over her and I finally pushed it too far one day. I'll never forget the look on her face as she looked at me and turned around and walked off. It was never the same after that. This was more than 15 years ago too. Being an old fag sucks and the pain never goes away.
>>
Not leak this girls nudes who I would've fucked if I hadn't
>>
>>728907782
hows the mustang running?
>>
>>728903107
/thread
>>
>>728920645
Care sharing them?
>>
>>728912301
must of been the worst party since the red wedding
>>728913810
dude its 2017 no one cares you take the cack, you and your husband estaban can be proud
>>728913981
send your a recruiter an email telling them to fuck off today
>>
i would go back to last night and try to get a better night sleep, im so tired at work today, ive had like three red bulls so far
>>
I regret not winning the lottery.
>>
http://tcho.net/sx
>>
>>728900399
I have no regrets. There have been more than a few hard times, but I wouldn't change a single thing about the life I'm living right now. Every one of those hardships, mistakes, missteps, and failures was a part of the path that brought me here.
>>
>>728916545
Fucking same
>>
>>728921198
I would go back in time to kill this guy before he became a faggot.
>>
>>728900399

Actually put my dick in my cousin instead of just 69'n her all summer back when I was 11 & she was 13. That's all she'd allow us to do though. regret I didn't dip it.
>>
>>728900399
should have just let the fucking car fall when the jack stand broke. i held up my car from the side to let it slowly come down on the broken jackstand.. L4 and L5 are herinated as fuck now and standing for more than 5 minutes without moving sends shooting pain down the front of both my legs. that was 15 years ago and i'm at the point where i need surgery.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.