[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how shitty your life is so I can cope with failing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

File: 1491694468658.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1491694468658.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
Tell me how shitty your life is so I can cope with failing my math test.
>>
>>728817636
I failed my business calculus test and my psychology test two days ago.
>>
i also failed my math test
>>
Well i whene young i was so loenly that every night i was crieing like a litelle bitch cause i had no friend go my self i complex that every time i got humilieted because of bieng shy i tell my self that i am ugly shy useless ... then my brain normaly got better at thinks i can go at any test with revision or what so ever and still get good marks ... feel better ??
>>
>>728817636
Im failing math
>>
>>728817636
Am drunk and on welfare. Also getting drunk tomorrow. I win
>>
>>728817636
can't get myself to do anything productive at all, every day is mundane like the other
>>
>>728817997
You still sound like a kid
>>
>>728817636
its taken me 6 semesters of college to achieve 27 credits. Its gonna take a minimum of 2 more years until I can transfer out of cc.
failed out of engineering school with a top 20 global rank. living at home with parents.
depressed off my ass, going to start an intensive outpatient program later this week.
can't exercise at all because the muscles in my back don't work properly. doing physical therapy.

study harder faggot
>>
unemployed broke alcoholic
>>
>>728817636
Wife of 2 years partner of 12 served me a restraining order mid febuary. Haven't seen or talked to her or my kids since. Had to move into a friends house with no notice. Didn't have any socks or underwear. Took me almost 4 weeks to get any of my stuff out of the house. Had my 4 guns confiscated. Have to take Domestic violence classes for 38 weeks. Worst part is i didn't hit her or anything. I'm now wishing that I did.
>>
>>728818400
her crazy switch flip on? hope you get to see your kids soon.
>>
>>728818782
We got into a fight over christmas and she said "never again" 2 months later i was served
>>
>>728818400

What did you do to piss her off?
>>
i work as a waiter because no money to study
and i hate working at it and i dont even know how to escape these types of jobs anymore
>>
>be 16
>be depressed
>completely fall out of everything
>stop going to school
>never really spent time with friends outside of school
>now 22 years old NEET with no friends
>last time I spent time with a girl I was 16

I challenge anyone to beat this.
>>
If a math test is your depression, you need to man up
>>
My friends dying. He has nine days until he has a brain hemorrhage or a heart attack, whichever comes first. If he survives that, 73% chance he'll die the day after and it only gets more likely from there.
>>
>>728819021

Go to a community college
>>
>>728818852
what was the fight about?
>>
>>728819162
this
>>
>>728819047
i fell better about myself, thank you
>>
I am suffering from peyronie's disease.
>>
Currently have a rash on just above my ankles on both of my feet for some reason. The flesh is raised and it itches like crazy and I can't go to the doctor for another week.
>>
>>728819204
i live in uk
>>
>>728819047
I took a sip of milk today and it was slightly off. Not spoiled, just a little...off.
>>
>>728819325

Go for a higher paying job then, you should be able to get a job as a receptionist or a cashier
>>
>>728819385
fuck mang...

I thought I had the saddest life. Off milk is the fucking worst. Hope things get better for you.
>>
>>728819047

Have a reason for you depression or just got a bit hormonal and couldn't deal with it?
>>
File: turd cannon.png (298KB, 917x810px) Image search: [Google]
turd cannon.png
298KB, 917x810px
I've just failed for the third time the exam I've been studying for for the last semester. I should've got an engineering degree almost four years ago. I remind myself hourly how dumb I am and I've got an obsessive thought of shooting my brains out and make it all end.

It's not a funny thing to race for the bottom, but here it is. I'm sure someone still has it worse.
>>
>>728819744
long story, but to boil it down to one sentence?

My mom never let me be my own person and felt trapped as well as didn't actually want to be a mom.

After I became the shut in I am now it just became a self feeding cycle of misery.
>>
>>728818889
General irritability for 24 hours. We have 4 kids. When im not at work and have no escape from the family I get grumpy. I was cooking christmas dinner and she came in to tell me how to cut the potatoes. i told her that she could cook the dinner if she wanted things a specific way. That devolved into us yelling back and forth to each other. This went on - well off and on - for 24 hours. Got to hear about all the shitty things ive done over the past 12 years. Finally I retreated to the garage. Kids kept peeking out the garage door to see what I was up to. I said something like
>Close the fuckin door
She came out and threatened to call the cops if i didnt leave. I didn't leave because she has thrown my bikes outside before when i have in the pase. i Have about $6000 in bikes. I couldnt afford to replace them all. So she comes in again ant threatens me with calling the cops. So i did what any reasonable person would do. I took the phone away from her and yanked the battery out. I left for my moms house w/ my bikes after that. Came home the next day. Went to bed. Got up to go to work (christmas break was over by that point). Came home from work to three pigs at my house. Calmly chit chatted with the male officer outside my house while the two female femminazi pigs talked up my wife inside. On femminazi comes out and reads me my Miranda Rights and then asks me if I have anything to add to my wifes report. i ask if i am being detained. Pig says yes. I say id like to excercise my 5th amendment right. She said ok. Male officer asked if i had somewhere to go. I said yes. They let me go. No charges. No nothing. Mid Feb comes around. I'm at work. just got off my lunch break. Officer pulls up asks if annon is here. I say Im annon. He hands me the restraining order. "She feels threatened by me." No charges. Just a protection order. Court hearing was mid march. talked w/ 3 lawyers. All say Im fucked. Agreed to take the restraining order like a man.
>>
>>728819993

You must have shitty memory then or you don't actually study... 3 times in a row.
>>
>>728820073

>mum never let me be my own person

Hence why you wait until you move out to adult.
>>
>>728820114
>continued
Take that shit like a man. So long as she makes it a one year instead of a 5 year. She agrees. Only like 10.5 months left
>>
>>728820114

That's really shit anon. I mean I can understand a fight but threatening to call the police cause when you even left the immediate area around her to go for some you time? What a cunt. I dunno what to say bro that's just utterly fucking crap. I hope it works out for what it's worth.
>>
>>728820241
Right, but dumb 16 year old me was just a sad sack of shit, and I still was until very recently. Slowly trying to break out now.
>>
File: 1490556853614.jpg (18KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1490556853614.jpg
18KB, 300x298px
>failing math test
>needs help coping with this

5XP gained and now kill some more crabs for more exp
>>
>>728820573

Welp good work on noticing the issue and starting to work on it, best thing you can do is get some positivity in your life and something to strive for that's reachable.
>>
File: 1392984473337.jpg (636KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1392984473337.jpg
636KB, 1920x1200px
3rd year bachelors, finally feel like I have enough knowledge to actually create something that would create some passive cashflow (my dream). next year I will be graduating and I'm thinking about doing a masters in embedded systems at a nice uni.

But I will probably take a year off first and work on my own projects to see if I can start my own business.

I'm looking towards to the future with a smile even though I know it is probably just a dream. Keeping that in mind I feel that I'm making slow progress to becoming the man that I want to be.
>>
>>728820530
Was pretty fucked up about it at first. Now in hind site. it was probably the best thing thats ever happened to me. Just want to see my kids. Fuck her
>>
>>728817636
>Be 27
>Be a bitch
>Be literally unable to "man up", "suck it up", "deal with it" etc.
>Be too much of a pussy to kill self
>Be too much of a pussy to live life
>>
>>728819162
I see the point but I'm in this dumb math and science academy and failing this test makes me failing the class and i would exit the academy and I guess it's just the pressure my family puts on me for my grades
>>
>>728820717
right now I'm just trying to get on a decent sleep schedule and stay on it.
>>
I'm 22. My girl friend through 4 and a half year left me two weeks ago. I'm not angry at her, I'm not completely devastated, I'm just empty.
>>
>>728817636
It's a god damned math test ffs, if all else fails become a boiler maker and still roll in the cash. Forget about the silly ass math test!
>>
File: the world.png (732KB, 4128x2100px) Image search: [Google]
the world.png
732KB, 4128x2100px
>>728817636
>two degrees, generally useless and non-STEM
>haven't had a gf since 2005
>currently unemployed, but that may be changing soon
>high-point of each day is jogging 3 or so miles
>conversational in a language that may be useless in a few years
>losing friends and family as time drags on
>savings currently in the double-digits
>still not maxed on RuneScape
>>
>>728820819

Well I hope that you get to see them, overall the order is against her not the kids after all only SHE felt threatened.
>>
>>728817636
working part time in retail, job is good and varied.
my daughter from an ex lives with me now so i'm happy about that.
4th year of art college, not something i can see getting me anywhere but i enjoy it.
got a photography apprenticeship lined up for when i finish.
live is oh so terrible OP
>>
File: 1459418726711.jpg (72KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1459418726711.jpg
72KB, 559x598px
>>728817636
I spent more than 5 years studying astrophysics and math and have been doing fucking yardwork for a year because there are no jobs and not enough funding to get financial aid to continue school. Because of red tape bullshit my fiance's hours were cut at work and now because of state funding cuts her pay is being cut making it between 1/3-1/4 the income it was originally which was set based on living and tuition xpenses. Now she needs to quit her job to get a temporary one that has a higher income because of more red tape bullshit as I need to frantically search for any form of a job so she doesn't need to drop out and so we aren't homeless in 5-7 months.

Feel better you whiny bitch.
>>
>>728821088
life*
>>
>>728820942
why? Didi the feminist get to her?
>>
Maths is ez pz wtf
>>
>>728821163
No. She have had a lot of personal growth the last year due to seeing a psychiatrist and other stuff. She is also taking a very time-consuming education and she felt like this was the right time to try and be alone.
>>
>>728820174

In my partial defense, I know other people who had to retry it several times. It's unreasonably difficult and only a fraction pass it at a time. Still not a positive mark for my self esteem.
>>
>>728821349
Its always fucking math, man
>>
>>728819300
How bad could that be? So do I, and I might be losing my virginity Friday. Mastrbating hurts sometimes...
>>
>>728821387
So I guess you're just a piece of shit then? Only reason I could see her just leaving you without it being something she's wanted to do for a while and you guys were just together due to inertia
>>
>>728821412

But if you take it 3 times shouldn't you essentially know what's on the test by now off by heart?
>>
File: CWGWt9pUEAAZaSV.jpg (68KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
CWGWt9pUEAAZaSV.jpg
68KB, 600x678px
I've been watching Netflix for almost a day straight while I'm failing a class at a university I just started. I just don't have any ambition.
>>
>>728821088

She must really have not wanted that kid then
>>
>>728817636
You Chinese? If so your life definitely sucks worse than mine....kys.
>>
>>728821733

As long as you pass the important shit the little things at the start don't matter. That's the whole joke about uni, people start the year all professional then run out of steam towards the end of the semester/year and start not caring when it's most important.

Best thing I found was work out a timetable of what you want to do uni wise per day and stick to it.
>>
>>728821733
Same
>>
>>728821530
I wouldn't really call me a piece of shit. I guess she's wanted it for a while, and I think both of us suffered from inertia. A lot of things happen when you grow from 18 till 22-23 together, things change and I know that, and she knows, it's just empty. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: 1487550514329.png (558KB, 627x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487550514329.png
558KB, 627x416px
>>728821991
Either way, it sucks man. Have a cold one on me. Or some whiskey like a real man.

Hope you find a good one.
>>
I'm the black sheep in a family of catholic conservative brats that are all in for political correctness, social image and reputation. Endless confrontation, no one to talk to.
Jesus Christ is not my nigga, and that's what bothers them the very most
>>
File: 1474607541734.jpg (148KB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474607541734.jpg
148KB, 992x768px
>>728822147
>catholic conservative
>politically correct

Holy shit, anon. I think you won some shit lottery there.

You redpilled?
>>
>>728821991

Hence why you shouldn't tie yourself down before you're in your mid 20's. It's a waste of time, enjoy your life rather than finding a girl, falling in love and then falling out of love and just humoring each other for a while.
>>
>>728820968
No the kids are mentioned in the order too. It can be changed when i make a parenting plan (file for divorce)

I know the only reason I didnt get arrested is because i used the 5th. Preventing a emergency call is illegal. Lesson
>Never never never talk to the police.
>>
Just move to Europe for free college tuition, Switzerland would be good, it's a neutral country with front row seats
>>
File: IMG_0381.jpg (132KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
132KB, 392x495px
>>728821733
Same here, haven't done shit.

I can't work now nor do I want because I'm anxious of what will happen to me after court... i did some graffiti for the very first time, first offense, and I don't know what will happen to me. It was in the side of on going highway ramp.... they gave me a class b misdemeanor but still it could go up. They could argue, said an attorney, its ~$30,000 in damages and give me 5-99 years and or a fine. But that's the most extreme.
>>
>>728821692

Of course I should. But it's one thing to know the theory, another to solve problems that mix calculus, algebra and stats on top of signal processing theory. It's just that difficult and there's no easy way out.
>>
>>728822517

I can see the point of it being illegal just not in that situation. I never liked the whole cops needing to waste their time on stupid shit when someone's being robbed, assaulted, raped or murdered.
>>
>>728822467
You can find a girl and still wait until you're 24/25 to get married
>>
>>728822623

Better get to practicing then.
>>
File: 1491455884743.jpg (63KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
1491455884743.jpg
63KB, 1024x782px
Gf went off the pill after she cheated on me. Found out she cheated and kicked her to the curb. She came back a few months later saying she was preggo. Take her back, buy a house, she quits her job. She moves her kid in too. He turns out to be violent autistic. She home schools him. I get layed off and cue nightmare screeching day in and out for months. Finally get a new job, kid goes back to reg school. He tries to kill himself, gets institutionalized for a month, lose my job because of taking too much time off to go back and forth to the hospital on the other side of the state. Gf gets a diagnosis of ms and i get a job paying less than 30k. House foreclosing. Life blows.
>>
>>728817636

All of my family is dead. I have no loved ones left alive. I've had 2 girlfriends and the longest relationship lasted 2 months. That was over 15 years ago. I now do the bare minimum to work. I barely make enough money to survive. I'm in my mid 30s. I live in a strip mall under a store. They do not know I live here. I do pay rent but that's it. I spend almost all of my time outside of work alone. Depression keeps me for advancing my life. I'm untreatable according to several therapists. I have no future and this reality hit me hard about 5 years ago. I know if things don't improve soon I will kill myself. Every time I've reached out for help I've been abused, ignored or just given generic incompetent advice in a half ass attempt to fix my situation. No one understands what I'm the way I am or how you could end up in a situation like this. Most people just try to avoid me. They don't want to face this kind of reality. I'll die alone with no family or wife. With being loved nothing more than a far distance memory.
>>
>>728817636
I live in a third world shithole and even having a great job by local standards I cant buy a brand new car or a home on a decent town. I graduated from best uni in here as an engineer.
>>
>>728822700

By tie down I don't mean marry. You can have a gf and she can essentially be everything a wife would be so it's the same thing. I dunno why people do it at such a young age, just waste their youth.
>>
>>728822610
If you're bored you should just done drugs
>>
>>728822680
agreed
>>
>>728822849
because some people aren't complete degenerate filth and actually like the idea of having someone in their life.
>>
>>728822872
I can't afford a habit like that... but I had a can a spray paint and now it seems it cost me everything...
>>
>>728822968

There's nothing wrong with having someone in your life but 4 years just for nothing? Just seems like a waste
>>
>>728822753
Hard stuff
>>
>>728817801
>business calculus
my sides
>>
>>728822750

and the baby probably isn't even yours
>>
>>728822142
Thanks man.
>>
>>728823054
yes, that does seem a bit of a waste, but only because neither one of them stood up and said "Hey, this isn't working out is it?"

He's still 22, that's plenty of time for a guy.
>>
File: IMG_0384.gif (2MB, 333x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.gif
2MB, 333x249px
>>728822750
It was never meant to fun.
Life sucks man.
>>
>>728823241

Still 4 years, he's not a teenager anymore he's a legal adult. While he does still have plenty of time it's just such a shame to see that other time wasted.
>>
My father died when I was 10, and ever since then my older brother has found the only way to cope is by harassing and hurting me and my younger brother. My mom just sorta disconnected from life, and there's nothing either of us can do to stop him from hurting us. We also don't have enough money to buy food, so we have steal guns and ammunition to hunt both animals and people. Hell, we don't even have enough money for a computer! I just broke in some guys house, got on his computer, and go on 4chan and saw this thread. I gotta go. I think that might be his car outside.
>>
>>728823054
Well. These years haven't been for nothing even though were not together anymore. I learned alot of stuff from her. I agree with your points, and this is the life I will now try. (I even had a girlfriend before this one... from when I was 15-just before i turned 18.)
>>
File: 1489198237835.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489198237835.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>get angry over math
>"this shit is fucking stupid, fuck school." I say out loud at my computer desk
>a brilliant idea comes to my head
>I find out the principles e-mail
>send a picture of hentai gore with the text "This is what happens to bitches like you." beside it.
>send
>next day
>"Anon, come to the office pls"
>oh gud
>I go to the office and the principle has the angriest fucking look on their face that I've ever seen
>go in their office
>principle asks if I sent the e-mail
>"ye"
>they flip out, threw a stool against the wall near me
>calms down
>tells me that in order to find out who sent the e-mail, they looked through my browser history through IP or some shit
>says "we've found some really...disturbing things..."
>mfw they found out I watched rape porn, loli, and cp
>had to call mom and tell her
>fuck
>6 months alternative school
>back to regular school
>everyone knows
>people shove food down my hoodie
>talks shit about me
>life sucks man.
>>
>>728823497

Fair enough bro as long as there's a bright side to it. If I can advise one thing just take a couple of month off for yourself then start looking for a new girl when it's time don't just hop from one relationship to the other
>>
>>728823525

Underage
>>
>>728823525
Lmao all cause of math
>>
>>728823798
>3 years ago
>>
>>728823525
"Brilliant idea"
>>
>>728823882

>didn't specify
>still probably underage
>>
>>728823410
Well "wasted" is up for him to decide. If he enjoyed his time with her is that really wasted? He still probably learned a lot, and has experience with long term relationships. How is that bad/wasted time?
>>
>>728824020
>17 years old
>ya got me.
>>
>>728824030

I already agreed with the anon mate, keep up please.
>>
>>728823525
If you were watching that kind of stuff wouldn't you be using tor?
>>
>>728823193
>He turns out to be violent autistic

I'm preeeeettty sure it's definitely his.
>>
>>728817636
https://discord.gg/cMD2Vch
>>
>>728824431

I think she came with a kid anon
>>
>>728824430
8-chan, tor took forever.
>>
>>728823193
Had a paternity test done. I didnt want the kid to be mine.
>>
File: 1453377539766.jpg (216KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
1453377539766.jpg
216KB, 680x576px
>>728824580
well don't keep us in suspense
>>
>>728824580

Shoulda worn a rubber
>>
>>728817636
i broke up with a girl ive been 5 years with because she's been cheating, and after few years im single, with literally just few friends and depressed while she is happy with another man.
>>
>>728817636
It's not
>6 figure salary as an attorney
>bought first house last year
>engaged to azn qt 9/10 who literally worships the ground I walk on
>31 yrs old

All this b/c I gave a fuck about my math tests and pursued higher education. I deal with ACTUAL anxiety, depression, and ADHD, but none of that has held me back. They are called drugs and they work.
>>
>>728824677
he said he didn't want the kid to be his, implying it was/is his.
>>
>>728824816
How come you haven't been able to move on
>>
>>728824872
> On 4chan
>>
>>728825076
Probably some birth defect. I tried dating other people but it never worked or i never tried hard enough. Literally feeling like a neo virgin atm
>>
>>728823525
if someone would be this stupid they actually deserve it whats coming to them
>>
>>728817636
ITT: groan-worthy teenage angst
>>
>>728824517
Ding ding ding. 6 years old and full of screech and rage
>>
I start boi butt threads and my sister found my internet history and now often starts boybutt threads on /b/, she's 14
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.