[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: It is NOT ok for a corporate entity to doxx anyone and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 37

File: 1491928803233s.jpg (10KB, 245x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491928803233s.jpg
10KB, 245x249px
PSA:

It is NOT ok for a corporate entity to doxx anyone and make it public. This is wrong on so many levels!

This is for us all! No way should any entity do this. Now, they threw down the gauntlet.

I bet you 100 dollars that any of those execs on the United board have dirtier histories than our Chinese guy.

Any takers wanna challenge this?
>>
>>728797256
bump
>>
>>728797256
At first I was upset

but now I think it is just Karma

fuck homosexuals
>>
>>728797256
Always the same shit. Somebody makes the headlines they always find a false flag just to make the person look bad.
>>
>>728797256

Fuck United Airlines
Dragging a docter off the plane just so a staffmember could take his seat

Only in the U S of A
>>
United doxxs David on what they believe is him.

What next? Becuase you gave United 1 star, they buy up your web history and smear you next!

This is the new way corporations get back at you for speaking up! Appalling!
>>
People need to understand that it's not about the Doctor, it's about the policy. The fact that they could do it to anyone, you or I. It could be a convicted murderer for all I care. They did a shitty thing, and now they are trying to cover it up with more shit.
>>
File: n.jpg (15KB, 271x239px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
15KB, 271x239px
I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING USA
>>
>>728797983
And will you lay down when you are their next target?

Explain.
>>
>>728797256

He's Vietnamese
>>
>>728797256

Deport this gook bastard.
>>
File: gary webb.jpg (98KB, 640x738px) Image search: [Google]
gary webb.jpg
98KB, 640x738px
>>728797256
Oscar Munoz learned from the best.
>>
>>728797256
>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx
>>
Have they found any dirt on the passenger yet? If he's even had a speeding ticket, expect to have it all over the news soon
>>
>>728797256
I felt bad for the gook initially at first when he was dragged off the plane but when he came back on and started begging like a child I actually wanted him to die. All in all a fair result
>>
>>728797256
The gauntlet has been thrown down.
Go!
Oscar Munoz
Scott Kirby
Michael (Mike) P. Bonds
Brett J. Hart
Gregory (Greg) Hart
Linda Jojo
Andrew Levy
Andrew Nocella
Howard Attarian
Kris Bauer
John Gebo
Kate Gebo
David (Dave) Hilfman
Christopher (Chris) T. Kenny
Gerald (Gerry) Laderman
Douglas (Doug) Leo
P. Douglas (Doug) McKeen
Jim Olson
Brad Rich
Sam Risoli
Jonathan (Jon) Roitman
>>
United exec here:

Game on!
>>
>>728798258
This
>>
>>728798258
They can't his flight got revoked
>>
>>728798676
tits or gtfo
>>
I think United Airlines just drew...

FIRST BLOOD!
>>
>>728798676
John and Kate Gebo are swingers with a taste for younger flesh. They have been frequent fliers on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express.
>>
Im pretty sure this is a bot spreading this shit...
Anyways fuck that old man. You are a fuckin chinese doctor. Ive seen how much they care about human life. Fuck him. Hes not a dumbass he just dint get his way and threw a tantrum. asians and foreigners in general play this victim game.we can get away with it. This is not a dumb man. chinese are fuckin horrible and smart they are frugal to the point insanity.
Ive seen them always trying to get shit for free and pretend they dont speak english when they fuckin worked here for 20 plus years. I work for united... btw. Lots of then work at airports for the travel benefits. They are litterally saving thousands of dollards already. A Little patience like a normal person does not aplly to them...
>>
Can one of you fucking nerds Webm this dropbox link

/s/4qg9e81xzabtxzy/Reaccomidation.mp4?dl=0
>>
>>728798676
Óscar Muñoz took off his tildes to pass for white. He is secretly promoting Fulgencio Batista's great-grandson for president.
>>
>>728798674
Mike P. Bonds likes to coat baseballs in Vaseline and insert them into his colon.
>>
him and ken bone can have a party together
>>
File: no.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>728799086
>>
>>728799086
He's Vietnamese.
>>
>>728799086
United shill reporting in.

Hey dick, it was a human that started this thread.

Do you really think United gives a shit about you? Once you get near retirement... See what happens to you then.
>>
Eh...

Corporations have won the battle but not the war!
>>
>>728799341
You're not earning your salary with such a post. Shill? Or spill the beans?
>>
Who gives a crap.This is corporate anyways we are all here for the benefits. My man. And fuck your sympathy this guy was just an idiot who dint get his way. Trust me he was told many times. He had many oportunities to calmly leave. He dint. He pulled this shit... regardless of what a company does or say about it. He got himself and no one but himself to blame for this. Ppl are just working their shifts...
doing their job.
>>
>>728799086
>>728799887

Lrn2grammar u united shill
>>
>>728799887
when the corporations smear you, will you say this too?

Post a pic with a timestamp please.
>>
>>728799887
You say he had the option. What about the other people on the flight?

They all (the passengers) had options. The police had an option not to comply, but the did the corporations dirty work anyway.

That should tell you the state of human rights in america is. Bill of human rights. Just as long as a corporation says its not ok, does that mean our right are voided?
>>
>>728797256
Fucking garbage we should buy their CEO's internet history...
>>
>>728800467
Or doxx the board of united.

My money is that there is a pedo among them. Even worse... They're using the airline to traffic their victims.

This is pure speculation but i have a feeling this isnt far from the truth.
>>
>>728800626
Probably...
>>
Is not an option. Is a rule. They plane is not flying only you. Is giving you a service. What about the other people?
This guy is a selfish prick.. who has no idea what is like to not get his way. Thats it.
>>
>>728800967
he was convicted of multiple crimes. i think he's well acquainted with not getting his way.
>>
>>728799887
Nigga show your face with timestamp
>>
>>728801294
When united doxxes you and shows off your MLP postings on 4chan, will you be lay down?

Or fight?
>>
>>728798676
United is the third worst airline in this country, behind spirit and frontier
>>
>>728801294
Mmm, that shillin..
>>
>>728801496
actually i disagree with united's actions in this completely, especially playing dirty pool with a PR game this way. i was just making a point. he's not unacquainted with not getting his own way.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
Oscar here:

You pay me with the knowledge that you wont see it again. My clauses keep you away from your money when you hand it over. I can beat you and throw you off my planes. On top of that, my lawyers will run smear campaigns on you so hard, you will kys.

Just an fyi, im elite. Never fuck with Elites. This is what happens.

Fuck you plebs.

-wiping my ass with hundreds
Oscar. " big O" munez
>>
>>728797256
nope
>>
File: liberal_narrative.jpg (51KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
liberal_narrative.jpg
51KB, 432x768px
So it's okay when the MSM does it but not a corporation? What's the difference when the MSM is owned by like 6 companies? Fuckin' butthurt libtard mental gymnastics. Like how the fuck am I hearing this line of argumentation from people who unironically believe that Trump pees on hookers and that Pewdiepie is a nazi?
>>
>>728798736
kek
>>
>>728801994
This is the begining of the new world order!

Thank god i have enough united miles points.
>>
>>728801994
How many points can i use for a loaf of bread?

What is my monthly due to maintain peace with your lawyers?

How many things do i need to sacrifice in the name of United?
>>
Is a shame to call this dumbass a doctor...
>>
>>728800626
It does sound improbable that they really needed to move four extra employees to Louisville for business reasons. Instead of all this insane bumping, UA might have simply ordered a few employees in Louisville into double shifts.
>>
>>728797983
This. He could be Hitler himself for all it matters.
>>
>>728803210
Agreed.

They exploited the system by using real law enforcement ( shame on them as well) to get a guy off the plane, only to let him back on!

wTf!
>>
File: sprichst du Deutsch.jpg (465KB, 2244x2400px) Image search: [Google]
sprichst du Deutsch.jpg
465KB, 2244x2400px
>>728800967
>>728801294
UA is outsourcing its claqueurs from Rooosha.
>>
>>728803210
i suppose this calls into question what the employees are. if any of them were pilots navigators or tin pushers , there are regulations regarding how many hours can be worked in 24 hours as well as sleep requirements due to the hazard of piloting shit while sleep deprived.
>>
>>728801994
This guy is boricua! Gotta admit i like seeing someone from my country up there lol. Money talks.. Corporate doesnt care about your feelings. We are getting fucked regardless... might as well make the best of it. Stop being a little bitch about it. Be a man about it. Outsmart the system... everyone does it
>>
>>728803407
fuck off, i already said i am against UA's handling of the entire thing and was just making a separate point. don't be so quick to label somebody a trollfarmer.
>>
>>728802790
Protip: If you have to shill for a MuriKKKan company, you should at least brutalize English the way a real MuriKKKan brutalizes it.
>>
>>728803569
This perpetuates you being a pleb!

You like being a cuck, dont you?
>>
>>728803569
Nvm hes mexican.... fuck oh well ill take it.
Good to see a latino in a position of power lol
>>
>>728799086
HURR DURR OH GOD LOOK HOW RETARDED I AM
>>
Im not the cuck defending a criminal doctor who is stupid...
>>
>>728803569
Outsmart! Hah!

Money doesnt make you smart. UA has used it in their favor to slap rules on plebs behind our backs at the expense of you!

You are the target. You must be really stupid to not see that.

I just outsmarted you. Now go to United like a big boy and give your life to them!
>>
>>728797256
yeah...thats really not "OK"

they did Ken Bone dirty like that too

I feel like some newspapers are forgetting that they are supposed to "minimize harm"
>>
>>728797256
The fact that he snuck back on the plane is enough to justify the force used against him.

This is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>728804189
Says the cuck.

This isnt about our boy david getting his ass kicked.

Its about how united is now smearing his image to justify them being brutal to their customers.

You are the people that say "well... This is how it is now"

This thread is for people to say " im not going to be treated this way. If they can do it to him, they will do it to you"
>>
File: pruned or deleted.png (495KB, 1001x725px) Image search: [Google]
pruned or deleted.png
495KB, 1001x725px
>>728803391
Let's follow this line of thinking for a moment. Why on earth would UA offer such an insane amount of money to bump four passengers from this short flight? What "business necessity" could justify such an expenditure? And then risk (and receive) public censure by sending police on board to beat the living shit out of one old guy? There has to be a Rothschild-sized motive behind all this.

Really, why were those four employees so damned important? What were they, Al Fucking Qaeda agents?
>>
>>728804484
He didnt sneak back in.

You've never been arrested in america.

Go work for united airlines like the slave you are.
>>
>>728804484
the force used against him was BEFORE that

I can understand security removing a man from a plane if he snuck onto it or whatever, but not what happened to this guy
>>
>>728797256
>faggot trades opiates for gay sodomy
>busted on scores of counts of selling narcotics illegally
>loses medical license
>gets high as fuck
>goes on drug-fueled rage bender on airliner, fucking over everyone
>he deserves our pity and the airline is to blame

fuck yourself all the way to hell
>>
>>728803433
If they were pilots, they could very well have deadheaded in the cockpit beyond all scrutiny.
>>
>>728804591
Damn dawg!

Lay it down!

Keep it up!
>>
Anyways i dont post
but i was bored. And this whole fake and "correct" sympathy is makin me sick.
See the world and you'll notice how stupid and insignificant these little events are.
People cant afford to be a little bitch in most places.
My 2 cents. Now if you excuse me. Im gonna go fuck some exotic bitch.
Oh. And if you are not doing this in his job. You are doing it wrong. Nigga.
>>
>>728803569
Dunno, he smells like a gusano to me ¡y viva don Fulgencio!
>>
>>728798274
>shooting yourself in the head twice
This guy must have really wanted to die.
>>
>>728804591
Are you actually retarded?
They bumped 4 people so they could get a crew to Kentucky so they wouldn't have to bump 175 people whose flight would have been cancelled.
>>
>>728803598
See
>>728803659
You've been found out. You may now retire.
>>
File: penyejo-drumpf.jpg (16KB, 482x305px) Image search: [Google]
penyejo-drumpf.jpg
16KB, 482x305px
>>728803925
>mexican
Ni lo creo.
>>
>>728804762
Are you sure that is david dao?

Wheres the proof?

This is why corporations shouldn't do this you fag! They pulled data in likeness of him and spread the word in 24 hours. Don't you think that's a little to convenient for United?

Go work for united like the slave you are!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8fClky2Mo

i am the ceo of united airlines how dare you 4chan do this to me i am a ceo that meens a god to all of you
>>
>>728804189
No, you are clearly a UA claqueur.
>>
>>728805098
learn to read.
>>
>>728805169
I understand that your tiny penor gets hard thinking about getting junkies to eat your cum for a fix, but setting aside your drug-fueled faggotry, why do you think it's okay for a high-as-a-kite rapist to punch cops?
>>
>>728805228
Can I talk to you about a complaint I have from flying a couple weeks ago?
>>
>>728805058
When have a global operations stopped for 4 flight attendants?

Please provide a source.

If you cannot. Please sign up for being United airlines slave department. Where you work and troll for oscar and his elite crew. Maybe they might even let you lick their boots!
>>
>>728804709
Except he did reenter the plane and sit back down. Justified.
>>728804723
Don't watch cnn, it's bad for you.
>>
>>728805389
United shill found!
>>
>>728804484
Snuk-snuk-snuk-snuk-snuk!
>>
>>728805389
How much does Unites pay you to shitpost?
>>
Fucking bumb too shit man. I wanna take down
>>
File: 1491913844922.jpg (48KB, 591x734px) Image search: [Google]
1491913844922.jpg
48KB, 591x734px
>>
I'm willing to bet that UA did not violate their Tariff Agreement by overbooking/bumping/removing this passenger.

But I also bet not more than 1 person on that flight has even glanced at the Tariff Agreement.

Oh, and NONE of you faggots have.

If you read it first, you would not use scheduled air travel for anything critical.
>>
File: 1491630426705.gif (597KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491630426705.gif
597KB, 500x281px
>>728797256
Oh shit, my sides, this dumb chink is being praised as a hero by sjw cucks and he is the weakest chink.
>>
>>728805030
That's the patented Clinton Double-Tap Suicide. You might try to ask Vince Foster about it.

>The 1% is out of control.
>>
>>728801409

NIGGER DETECTED.

Get off my /b/
>>
>>728805749
Why would such a tariff be in place if not only to drain you of money?

Why do rules like these exist? At some point it probably made sense.

Now, its used to enforce beat downs and laugh at you when oscar and his board uses your money you slaved for to lick his heels.
>>
>>728805429
It's pretty simple: airlines need to shuffle flight crews sometimes without a lot of advance notice, and sometimes passengers need to get bumped. The fact that this passenger just happens to be a junkie drug dealing homosexual rapist only reminds me of how cancerous our liberal media is for making him a victim/hero, and I feel nothing but contempt for the SJW crusaders who jumped on this gay as fuck bandwagon. You should be ashamed.
>>728805519
cum guzzling junkie?
>>
>>728805806
This thread isnt about david being a hero.

Its about corporations over stepping their boundaries onto civil rights, you slave.

When UA digs up all your dirt and makes it public, are you gonna call yourself a cuck and agree with them publicly?
>>
>>728798274

This guy is a faggot. Why work for the CIA if you aren't going to keep your word and hold a secret? He deserved everything that came to him and more.
>>
>>728806004
The Tariff is in place because the airline has to do business consistently, or (You) won't let them do business.
By (You), of course, I mean the government. If you don't like it, you should have done a better job of airline tariff regulation, dontcha think?>>728806145
>Its about corporations over stepping their boundaries onto civil rights, you slave.
(You)r government agreed that this is the way gay drug dealing passengers should be treated.
Just like every other passenger.
>>
>>728806145
>I have a civil right - a right, you hear me! - to fly a private airline and not be bumped if they need my seat so as not to cancel another flight
You are retarded, fyi. I can't be the first to have told you.
>>
>>728806145
>defending a drug-dealing faggot
>>
File: C786_CHVAAARgvo.jpg (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
C786_CHVAAARgvo.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
>>728797256
>United PR team kicks into overdri ve
>quick find whatever dirt you can on that guy to discredit him
>suggest that our behviour is now justified because the guy isn't a saint
t; it's the Jews
>>
File: biting-political-commentary.jpg (44KB, 468x404px) Image search: [Google]
biting-political-commentary.jpg
44KB, 468x404px
>>728805058
>Are you actually retarded?
You spoil your argument with such nonsense.
>flight would have to be cancelled
We don't know that's true, do we? We only know that's what Oscar Munoz claimed as his business necessity. But that claim makes very little sense when you start to chase the money.

Is there some sort of strategic target between Chicago and Louisville that might need the famous 9/11 touch? If so, it's possible that Dr Dao managed to foil another conspiracy.
>>
>>728806108
Says the cum gargling slave!

This isnt about what they did to david on the plane! Its about what they did after and doxxed his ass and smeared him publicly.

Can you please provide your personal information so that we may all shame you as well? Would you lay down if united did this to you?

Come on you fag it! Sounds like you wanna drain oscars balls.
>>
>>728806145
>Its about corporations over stepping their boundaries onto civil rights, you slave.
What are you even talking about you fucking tard? The guy refused to leave the plane, its private property that he got onto knowing the flight was already oversold, so since he was acting like a child they removed him.

Fucking gook was probably high at the time anyways, just look at the vids and pics.
>>
>>728806383
thanks, the thread really needed this pic
>>
>>728798274
it's the jews

>>728806274
>found the jew
>>
>>728797256
Last time i read the news they didnt know the identity of the person.

Now ur saying they even know he is a "evil" guy that sells drugs? Lol
>>
>>728806326
United shill activated!

Slave 1 approved.
>>
>>728798258
Most excellent post anon!
/Thread
>>
>>728806383
>passenger's name released to media
>dozens of stories about him raping junkie patients
>dealing narcotics
>losing his license
>consisted with his erratic, drug-crazed behavior on plane
>hmm, must be a conspiracy!!!
faggot

>>728806405
I am not arguing that you are retarded. I'm stating it as a fact.
>>
>>728806108
Im glad to see some sense. Is fuckin ridiculous.. makes me ashamed we are the fuck ups...makin america seem crazy. We are a real life reality show.
>>
>>728806442
Says the kid in a rich white family.

Go lick oscars boots.
>>
SOMEONE SHOULD DOXX UNITED EMPLOYEES
>>
>>728806434
If United and the Chicago police told me I had to give up my seat, I would get off the plane without coming to blows, but if my name were released, there would also not be stories about me raping junkies and selling narcotics. Your little hero turned out to be a POS.
>>
>>728805749
You mean this?
https://www.transportation.gov/airconsumer/fly-rights#Overbooking
Yeah, that ends in the waiting area. When you're in the plane, the airline has a contractural obligation to deliver you to your destination.

Are you posting from New Delhi by any chance?
>>
>>728806589
Look, if your doctor gives you Oxycontin to eat his jism and take it up the ass, and you're now worried about your source, it's natural to be upset...
>>
File: whydotheypersecutemeso.jpg (85KB, 431x696px) Image search: [Google]
whydotheypersecutemeso.jpg
85KB, 431x696px
>>728806684
>>passenger's name released to media
>>dozens of stories about him raping junkie patients
>>dealing narcotics
>>losing his license
>>consisted with his erratic, drug-crazed behavior on plane
>>hmm, must be RELEVANT
ftfy, and it's not. Nice try you fucking Jew cancer.
>>
>>728806829
Does anyone on that plane have the 'right' to refuse to leave when told to do so? I didn't see that in your link.
>>
File: negroes_1658583968080861959_n.jpg (28KB, 529x482px) Image search: [Google]
negroes_1658583968080861959_n.jpg
28KB, 529x482px
>>728797256
you know United purposely avoided taking a nigger off the plane. A nig would be screaming racism so fast and Al Sharpton and the like would be all over news calling racism etc. etc. They probably figured an old Asian would raise the smallest fuss.

wrong.
>>
>>728806723
Unfortunately, your side is too busy sucking Vietnamese cock for drugs.
>>
>>728797256
>gook gets mouthy
>failure to comply
>gets put in place
>sjws cry
>blame trump somehow
>people still being gassed in Syria
>old news
>>
>>728806829
Thank you for posting this!
>>
>>728806968
When your gay dope peddling hero is high on narcotics, he behaves like a lunatic. How is that not relevant?
>>
>>728806985
Just. Shut the fuck up. you sjw pleb... im serious this is to all of you.stop making us look retarded.
>>
>>728806274
How is your reading comprehension in English?
Gary Webb did not work for the CIA. He was a journalist for the San Jose Mercury-News. He was just doing his job too well.
>>
>>728806319
Why do you keep talking about "Tariff"? Do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>728807129
Why did you stop making an argument?

>>728807183
>Gary Webb did not work for the CIA
Whooaa it sure is cointel apologist in here
>>
>>728797256
>Get asked to bump seat because employee
>Refuse, claim I'm a Doctor, have patients.
>Get forcibly removed at random by police
>scream like autistic child while being remove
I feel no sympathy for that man. United should have upped the deal and someone would have given up their set.

But fuck that. Send the employee(s) on to the next airport by car.
>>
File: 1484856292863.gif (209KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484856292863.gif
209KB, 231x300px
>>728802202
Interesting collection of words. Hopefully next week's lessons will be arranging them into coherent sentences.
>>
>>728806829
That is not even on topic you illiterate twat. He wasn't bumped for overbooking.
>>
>>728806326
You have a human right not to be interfered with physically while lawfully being conveyed from one place to another,
>>
File: tp-track.png (683KB, 1268x405px) Image search: [Google]
tp-track.png
683KB, 1268x405px
>>728806145

>I have a civil right the use of your privately owned aircraft

>I have a civil right to not leave another person's property when asked

You don't. At all.

>I have a civil right to physically fight against large, powerful organizations if they are violating my civil rights

I'm glad to see that you support the 2nd Amendment and my constitutional right to own a computerized rifle that is so advanced it would make it possible for a 7 year old girl with 10 minutes of training to headshot you from 1000 yards. This is a real product anyone can buy and it costs less than $10,000.
>>
File: 148107914208.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
148107914208.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>728807344
>i'm a regular person and here's why i'm voluntarily defending [united airlines] online
>>
File: fums urp.jpg (50KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
fums urp.jpg
50KB, 400x267px
>>728807091
kill yourself
>>
>>728798674
Bret J. Hart here... I'm the best there is, the beat there ever was, and the best that will ever be!"
>>
>>728806684
Wag the Dog!
https://youtu.be/1v4ZLwevXAI
>>
>>728807401
lol, wut?
Everyone who buys a ticked agrees to a “contract of carriage” that means the airline can bump you. Your ignorance is no excuse.
>>
>>728807510
Nope. Had he done what he was told, this would be a non-issue. But noooo the gay sex for drugs peddling doctor HAD to resist.

Justified force.
>>
>>728806684
>I'm stating it as a fact.
That's why you used a question mark. Yep, sounds about right.

If this is the best you can do, Dr Dao is going to get several million dollars from you in court.
>>
>>728806996
>purposely
QED
>>
Jews.
>>
>>728807279
I guess in your country it is called something different.
In the civilized world, the airlines have to have their fees defined clearly, and are not allowed to deviate from their 'tariff agreement'.
Most folks who work with airlines (professionally) understand what obligations exist.
Most illiterate hillbillys don't bother reading 'fine print', so have no idea what they have agreed to.
>>
>>728807505
Yes, the irrationality of the pro-UA and anti-Dao arguments suggest that Munoz has contracted third-tier shills. They've been trying to distract the conversation by pretending to be Monty Python characters.
>>
>>728797256
ummmmmm you retards know that once you're convicted it becomes public information, you loose your right to privacy. you should honestly be upset with the idiots sitting there recording
>>
>>728797763
wrong
>>
>>728807870
Nice tits! Kik? Or Grindr?
>>
>>728807505
>I'm not a gay junkie, I just defend homosexual rapist drug dealers because, as an SJW, I do what the jewish liberal media tells me to
>>
>>728797256
the chink looked clearly demented
but fuck them both
>>
>>728808068
Dr Dao is going to disappear now that his status as a narcotic-peddling homosexual rapist is known.
>>
>>728807902
Bumping ends in the waiting room, after which the passenger has a proper contract. Contracts require specific performance. Citation previous ITT.
>>
>>728797983
It's their fucking plane and you have no right to be on it.
>>
>>728808861
I suggest you read UA's contract of carriage, which gives the airline the right to bump you for just about anything.
>>
>>728800365
yes we all have the option to break the rules. guess what sometimes you face the consequences for doing so. I can't believe how many people are getting worked up over this, you'd think it was a police shooting. he got a fuckin boo boo on his lip
>>
>>728801835
mmm, that originality. what lines will you parrot next?
>>
>>728801994
BIG O! IT'S SHOOOW TIIIME
>>
File: trump_supporter1490724686047.jpg (16KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter1490724686047.jpg
16KB, 448x336px
>>728802202
>libtard

Trump doesn't pee on hookers. he paid to watch them pee on a bed that Obama had slept on.
>>
Aha! So you *don't* know what "tariff" means!
There are many online dictionaries to help you with your fourth language. No shame, son, it's okay, English is very tricky. Especially with its legal jargon.

Protip: Don't trust UA's talking-points sheet when you deal with real people.
>>
>>728797952
Don't forget to thank Pres. Trump and co. for giving corporations the ability to do precisely this now that they can buy your browsing history from your ISP.

USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>728808805
These are all sexual perverts as well:
Oscar Munoz
Scott Kirby
Michael (Mike) P. Bonds
Brett J. Hart
Gregory (Greg) Hart
Linda Jojo
Andrew Levy
Andrew Nocella
Howard Attarian
Kris Bauer
John Gebo
Kate Gebo
David (Dave) Hilfman
Christopher (Chris) T. Kenny
Gerald (Gerry) Laderman
Douglas (Doug) Leo
P. Douglas (Doug) McKeen
Jim Olson
Brad Rich
Sam Risoli
Jonathan (Jon) Roitman
>>
>>728809075
Lefties hate big business, and they see United as the bad guy because it's a big airline. It doesn't matter to them that United wasn't even the airline - it was a regional affiliate called Republic Airlines. And their little victim turns out to be a gay rapist drug dealer, but, you know, so what... because leftists are pretty much okay with narcotics and prostitution and sodomy and using drugs to get people addicted to drugs to have sex with you. But what they're not okay with is the idea that an airline might bump a passenger so they can actually have a crew on the ground for another flight. Because requiring one passenger to leave a plane is evil, but cancelling an entire flight and inconveniencing a few hundred people makes sense.
>>
>>728799086
In his defence, at least he's not some rando edgy cunt from 4chan. Motherfuckers like that should just be shot on the tarmac.
>>
>>728808978
Sounds like UA is an outlaw. Don't fly United, they'll fuck you every chance they can get.
>>
>>728799887
And now your 401k has gone to shit with United stocks. Have fun with that.
>>
>>728809075
Naw man. Its about what happened afterwards. Gook gets checked. The next day, United runs a smear campaign on him, calling out his personal information.

Whos watching the watchers? Why is united right for publicly shaming a man they wrongfully took off a plane?
>>
>>728809584
Do you know when the rule was passed that the GOP overturned? The rule you think is so important...how long had it been in place?
>>
>>728809791
Politics has nothing to do with it you stupid cunt. Left and right wingers are outraged by this. Only a fucking autist mouth breather would fail to see that. But hey, you just keep doing you, Shirley.
>>
>>728809399
>>728809584
Rule 5. When cornered, deflect the discussion to something extraneous.
>>
>>728804563
you won't be treated that way if you don't break the rules you agreed to when buying your ticket.....
>>
>>728809557
I was not. I have a friend who had to write/edit/submit/edit/submit/edit etc. his tariff agreement, which detailed what he could charge.

This usually has a bit of info about reimbursing your ignorant ass for not flying (due to weather, mechanical failure or mood-swings)

My knowledge of the word aside, that is the only context I have ever used it. Maybe it means something else to you.

What it really boils down to, though, is the person in charge of the plane gets to say who can stay, or who must go.

That person, on this flight, was not the guy being dragged off the plane.

No story here. Move on to something else to get pissed about.
>>
>>728809685
Did they also homosexually rape junkies like your hero? If so, they are as bad as Dr Assrape McNarcotic.
>>
>>728810015
What give anyone the right to treat you like this?

I dont. Why should you?
>>
>>728809984
But you're a faggot liberal cocksmoker, so you're claim it's not political is just your usual liberal cum belching.
>>
>>728809280
Shillfag
>>
>>728807325
because he never had one. it was clear when his only comeback was to call you a jew as if that's something to be ashamed of
>>
>>728808919
They violated their own terms of service by not giving a written explanation. Also there is a double standard for the flight crew. Part of being on the job as a professional is to continue acting professionally despite the actions of a customer. Its a basic expectation that if you work with the public you remain polite even if the person is being rude.
>>
>>728810168
Three other passengers were removed from the flight. What are their names?
We don't know, because they didn't instigate a scene.
>>
File: house oops.gif (933KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
house oops.gif
933KB, 620x350px
>>728809791
>it was a regional affiliate called Republic Airlines
>affiliate
Don't forget to blame the Chicago police force!
>>
>>728810303
How were they not polite?
>>
>>728808919
>pay for ticket
>no right to redeem use of ticket
So you mean they have the right to steal?
>>
>>728810378
I would never blame the police for dragging him physically off the plane. I blame the CEO. For that is what Rachel Maddow tells me to do.
>>
>>728810074
English is not your mother language.
>>
>>728797763
Tfw they're so stubborn they didn't just get their employees on a delta flight or some shit
>>
File: 1476591054818.gif (610KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1476591054818.gif
610KB, 500x374px
>>728810303
>They violated their own terms of service by not giving a written explanation
Are you a literal jew? They didn't hand him a slip of paper so that is why it is wrong?
They asked the slope to leave, he refused, they had him removed from their property, at every step of the way they offered compensation, asked him politely, and gave him a way out where he didn't have to end up on the no-fly list.
Now the world is acting like he's some kind of victim because he would have been a day late. The arrogance and self importance, both his and the people who object to the way he was treated, are astounding.
>>
>>728810556
Protip: Being a moron isn't winning an argument
>>
Did they not give the chinese guy a refund for kicking him off the plane?
>>
>>728810088
Actually, most of them are interested in underage sexual partners. Prepubescents mostly. Three or four also expressed an interest in farm animals.
>>
>>728805389
LOOOOOOOOOL shill much
>>
>>728810556
They would have offered him a refund of the ticket value or compensation of more than the ticket's value, which he could have declined and taken to court.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 375x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 375x155px
>>728799086
>>
File: 1481761065742.gif (934KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481761065742.gif
934KB, 250x200px
>>728797256
>I bet you 100 dollars that any of those execs on the United board have dirtier histories than our Chinese guy.
I agree. 100%. Fuck United Airlines. Those cocksucking faggots getting bailouts from the government and oppressing chinks. FUCK THEM.
>>
>>728809935
so i should feel bad for a crazy, criminal, drug dealing asshole?
fuck off.
corporate wants you out of their property, most would work it out logically. yeah, it sucks; but united could have gone above and beyond if he played ball. it happens - deal with it like an adult.
instead, you have a tantrum and get involved in a big mess. THEN, your dirty laundry comes to light when reporters start investigating a story.
this isn't a conspiracy - this is an asshole.
oh, and keep in mind; i'm sure this isn't dao's first time being a shit stain. i guarantee, you speak to anyone who's served him in some capacity says he is a prick. guys like that ALWAYS act like assholes to "the help."
this is just the first time he was dragged into the spotlight.
>>
>>728810303
The written explanation is required when bumping a passenger involuntarily in the waiting area. There is no legal justification for bumping a passenger once he's received a boarding pass.

Protip: Never surrender your boarding pass before boarding. I did that once and was cheated out of my flight.
>>
>>728797256
>our Chinese guy

Fuck off weaboo cracker.
>>
>>728810820
I rank sex deviance thusly: being attracted to animals is worse than being attracted to same sex is worse than being attracted to underage
So it sounds like Dr Rapey Dealer isn't as bad as those people who are documented, convicted horse fuckers.
>>
>>728810353
No, one was bumped in the waiting room. Two others were removed from the plane. This is a significant legal distinction. Before = okay. After = not okay.
>>
>>728810738
That's what's in the contract. Just as its in the contract that they can refuse boarding. Also they made mistakes that made the situation worse. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Right or wrong as an international corporation you're held to higher standard.
>>
>>728810826
>look at me, I am an SJW
>I am defending Ching Chong Bing Bong the narcotics dealer and homosexual rapist
>you must be a Jew if you aren't on board with gooks, sodomy and illegal drugs!
>>
File: 1491565019516.png (195KB, 430x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491565019516.png
195KB, 430x363px
No one cares a chink got beat for being a faggot. Move on with your lives
>>
File: epic-tanrum.gif (398KB, 246x135px) Image search: [Google]
epic-tanrum.gif
398KB, 246x135px
>>728806968
the airline lost the moment they talked to him. this was some old disgraced doctor with a mental illness.

no one looks good dealing with tantrum babies
>>
>>728810738
Sockpuppet shill detected.
No reasonable human being would be okay with being treated this way themselves.
Unless you're a literal cuck and would happily get booted off of a plane you've paid to be on.
You know you'd be fucking pissed, and that this is an inappropriate way to treat a paying customer, and if not you're actually a corporate cuck faggot.
>>
>>728797763
Would you rather have a pencildick Asian who swaps sex for drugs sitting next to you on a flight or a trained air marshal who's there to stop a potential terrorist attack
>>
>>728811058
>Protip: Never surrender your boarding pass before boarding. I did that once and was cheated out of my flight.
Pseudo-legal retard advice. Possession of your boarding pass has nothing to do with it.

>>728811231
If the chink wasn't a fucking lunatic he would have requested first class accommodation on the next flight and tried to pick up some skag at the hotel bar. Instead he's a pariah.
Really makes you think.
>>
We talking ethics, cause that's pretty bad. It doesn't matter though. It could have been any one of us. Plus it's not the first incident this year involving them.
>>
>>728798628
>>728799086
>>728799887
>>728800967
>>728802790
>>728804189
>>728804762
>>728804874
>>728805058
>>728805389
>>728806108
>>728806274
>>728806684
>>728807091
>>728807344

none of you edgy faggots would give up your seat, the truth is that airline should pay for their mistake of not booking flight for staff before all of that happened, noone outside of company should pay for someone's job done wrong
>>
>>728811418
He was flying with his wife who is also a doctor.
>>
>>728810939
>FUCK THEM.
>in the ass
>for narcotics
>Dr. Dao
>>
File: 1372520463791.jpg (367KB, 1723x2297px) Image search: [Google]
1372520463791.jpg
367KB, 1723x2297px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdtG0WyktMM
>>
>>728811058
>There is no legal justification for bumping a passenger once he's received a boarding pass.
You can print boarding passes at home, you fucking mong.
>>
>>728811390
That's not staff. That has nothing to do with the story. Idiot
>>
>>728811267
>The chink happens to be a piece of shit
>Clearly the airline knew this and were simply doling out justice DUHHH

Dumbass faggot
>>
>>728810754
neither is an adhomiem, stupid.
>>
>>728811189
Because you say so?
They removed EVERYONE from the plane.
>>
>>728810738
I'm starting to think that the gusano Oscar Munoz hires his shills from the privatized prison population.
>>
>>728799117
sure give me 2 mins
>>
>>728811725
All they knew was that he was behaving violently and irrationally. They called the police, and the police asked him to leave. Was it at that point that he still could have avoided a physical altercation? Indeed it was.
>>
File: doctor_orangutan.jpg (72KB, 628x624px) Image search: [Google]
doctor_orangutan.jpg
72KB, 628x624px
>>
>>728811751
>an adhomiem, stupid
>>
>>728811585
So he already had a skag with him. That's half the battle won right there.
>>728811388
>paying customer
They were flying economy. This is exactly the level of service they ordered.
>>
>>728799887
i don't understand this logic. "he didn't get his way".

this shit happened to me before at an airport.
>hurdur we overbooked and fucked up
>someone has to stay behind and we'll offer you $400
that shit barely covers the cost of a taxi + hotel and then it shoves all of my plans, including the plans of others who would pick me up at the airport and shit.

you PAID for this, and if you even the slightest bit late or change a date, they'll charge you up the ass. while on their end of the agreement, "looks like we accidentally overbooked yet again somehow, you guys get screwed yet again!"
>>
>>728811785
Or Dr Dao has paid his cum-drinking junkie customers to defend him.
>>
>>728810015
You mean like the rule where you're bumped from a flight against your wishes for something out of your control you're entitled to your ticket price back and 4 times the one way fare to your destination upto 1300$? Yeah how about that rule?
>>
>>728808664
Not wrong, correct.
>>
>>728811418
Now that's a really believable argument. An extra pack of smokes for you and another thirty minutes in the exercise yard. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>728812041
Airline travel was better when it was for the rich only. Service has become shit as they've opened it up to the masses, who expect four star service for their ticket they got on travelocity for 150 dollars.
>>
>>728811961
>All they knew was that he was behaving violently and irrationally
but he wasn't tho. public testimonies from other airline passengers say he was an ordinary guy, some even say he was a nice dude.
>>
>>728811558
You are so stupid it hurts
>>
>>728812144
>he can afford things
>he must be a shill
The thought process of a chink.
>>
>>728811558
>noone

The fuck do the Moody Blues have to do with this? They probably would have enough seats if people weren't so fat and handicapped.
>>
>>728811558
They're not edgy faggots, they're UA shills trying inexpertly to do damage control.

/b/ isn't stupid, Oscar, even though we let trumpanzees post here.
>>
>>728812358
>everyone I disagree with is a shill
Get out of here CTR, you lost.
>>
>>728812041
Small price to pay for the oportunity to fly to another country.... cry more
>>
>>728812242
i expect to be able to get my flight to my next destination, as i uphold my end of the bargain, which is paying the toll, adhering to the dates.

i don't think that's a 4 star accommodation. please reframe your perspective. i know you're one of those people who think taking the counterargument to things is edgy, so it's probably a waste of effort.
>>
>>728812244
And yet 3 others got off the plane without an altercation, and none of them needed the police to escort them out, and none of them chanted 'just kill me, just kill me" and ran back on the plane after being taken off it. And now he's claiming that he needs to be in hospital because "everything is broken."
I mean, we can at least acknowledge that Dr Ding Bong Chong was being a dipshit, can we not?
>>
>>728811696
>print at home
That's just your receipt, hmong man. The boarding pass is issued in the airport by the carrier.
>>
>>728812455
it was from san francisco to los angeles. after the delays, if i had been told at the scheduled departure time that it would be delayed and drove down, i would have made it there 9 hours ahead of the time it took to fly.

good for you to defend the big organizations for whatever reason it may be.
>>
>>728797256

LOL......THIS GUY USED TO BE MY DOCTOR.HE WAS THE BEST. A BIT CRAZY BUT AWESOME HE WOULD INSPECT YOUR BALLS BY HAVING YOU STAND UP, ARMS WIDE OPEN, EYES CLOSED.

HE ALSO USED TO GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED- HYCOMINE EVERY TIME I HAD A COLD, OXY FOR MINOR PAIN ETC

LOVED THIS GUY,

HE GOES BY 2 NAMES THOUGH: DR DAO OR DR TUAN OR DR. DAVID TUAN DAO
>>
>>728812495
Do you expect to get there if the flight is canceled? You upheld your end of the bargain. Is that your fucking logic?
I know it's a waste of effort talking to someone who hates reason.
>>
>>728798026
Long time no see
>>
>>728810738
He paid for a ticket and got bumped in favor of staff on overlay. You're down with it because he's Chinese. If it had been blacks making the call and the victim was Richard Spencer you'd be calling for heads to roll.
>>
>>728812554
i don't even give a shit if he's a criminal who threw a tantrum.

you don't go and ask for volunteers, then resort to this shit.

just because 3 others valued the monetary compensation over the cost-benefit of arriving at your destination in a timely fashion doesn't mean everyone must.
>>
>>728812647
You haven't flown much, have you, nigger? Every airline allows you to print boarding passes at home, and you can't even get to the gate where you wait without one.
>>
He was being disruptive and belligerent. Did you not her that autistic schizophrenic screech when security got physical? Everyone but him was calm.
>>
>>728812717
yes. there are reroutes and other airlines that they partner with in an alliance. it must be hard for you to operate in this world with your lack of understanding.
>>
>>728812778
Making it about race is just what a nigger would do.
Were the other 3 who were removed also asian?
>>
>>728812554
Him being a dipshit or a chink are besides the point.
Your opinion of the matter is clearly being influenced by your hate of chonks rather than your opinion of how a company should conduct their dealings with customers.
>>
>>728805030
Obviously they had him killed
>>
>>728812717
have you heard of those shitty chinese airlines that will cancel their flights because it wasn't cost-effective due to having a net zero profit flight, and stranding it's customers?

where do you draw the line on that? do you want that kind of dollar ethics in the States?
>>
>>728812895
But his has already been scanned. That's not the issue though. The issue is the industries standard of service being this appalling. These were employees on standby . They could have taken a later flight or driven 4 hours. None of this was necessary.
>>
>>728812704
xD
>>
>>728805058
But they were not pilots
>>
>>728812895
>its okay to kick him off because he acted autistic
taking this is it's logical conclusion implies that autistic people shouldn't be allowed to fly
>>
>>728812923
>Did you not her that autistic schizophrenic screech when security got physical
>when security got physical

and... should he have been dragged out silently instead? oh wait, that happened as well. if it were a frail lady squealing, it would be the same reaction.
>>
>>728812856
Um, that's how it works, schoolboy. They ask for volunteers, and if they don't get them, they knock off people involuntarily. It's spelled out plain as day in their contract of carriage.
>>
>>728813337
It actually isn't. Watch the video by Leonard French, he goes over the contract of carriage.
Stop making things up.
>>
>>728811390

So others have to pay for their mistake.
United Airlines should not have overbooked that plane at all. This is just an absurd situation created by a greedy company.

Also his past is irrelevant. Now he got dragged away, but next time it could be you or me.
>>
>>728797256
what he did in his past is irelevent the news sites showing that are assoles what the airline did to him is fucked up man
>>
>>728811776
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdtG0WyktMM
>>
>>728813201
Well if they weren't there then who'd serve the drinks and peanuts?

But no, seriously. They needed them there the next day and it was a 4 hour drive. That's not an excuse to bump paying customers. You have a car rental place at the airport. All this was to save a tiny bit of money.
>>
>>728812049
Which of the two theories is more plausible, do you imagine? Who has more at risk?
>>
>>728813277
>on a plane, sitting next to an autist
>say some witty comment
>autist goes into a raging fit and gains superhuman retard powers
>get stabbed in the neck with a pokemon styled pen
>>
File: 1485867811008.gif (271KB, 467x317px) Image search: [Google]
1485867811008.gif
271KB, 467x317px
>>728812778
Fuck Richard Spencer. I don't think it's right to punch him with zero provocation because he's a tool but fuck him.

The question is whether air service is a public utility or private operation providing a service. Believing in the rights of the individual to conduct their business in any lawful manner, I side with the airline on this one. Don't like it? Go elect some more socialists and deprivatize the airline industry or vote with your wallet and stop flying until they change their policy. Bemoaning it as some basic human rights violation however, is fucking absurd and arrogant as all fuck.
>>
Would be a shame if someone leaked the emails from united ordering this doxx
>>
>>728813055
His behaving like an erratic dipshit is why it is a story and the other probably hundreds of passengers bumped from flights the same day are not stories
>>728813112
I honestly don't care. If airlines make it so shitty to fly that they lose business, that's their call. I flew to L.A. Friday and both flights were 100% full and they were asking for volunteers to fly later. If I were bumped, I'd be pissed. Not enough to get into it physically with cops, though.
>>728813145
It wasn't necessary for Chong Dong to behave like a flipped out junkie, either.
>>728813201
The law requires them to have a cabin crew. No cabin crew in Kentucky means 170 people involuntarily grounded instead of 4.
>>
you guys are all really mad and scary

please stop arguing over a chinese man
>>
>>728813413
It's online. You can actually read it.
This is why every newspaper acknowledges the airline had the right to pull Ding Dong, but criticize it for doing so anyway.
>>
File: 1484612058429.gif (389KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484612058429.gif
389KB, 439x439px
>>728813859
>every single one of those points
Be careful. Only shills make sense anon, stop making sense or someone will accuse you of being a prisoner taking cigs as bribes!
This is clearly a case of gross human rights violations!
Never you mind the homos Russian Muslims have rounded up and thrown into a concentration camp.
>>
>>728813764
But nowhere in the contract does it say that they can bump you for employees on standby. It wasn't overbooked. Plus you can't just remove random people from a flight. You avoid this shit by doing it before boarding. They created the environment. There needs to be more consumer protection here from a legal standpoint. As an individual do you want to deal with these people? I don't. I'll fly with someone else. That's personal choice. If you want to fly fuckup airline you go ahead.
>>
>>728812049
Oscar, dude, listen. You think you can pull this crap off on /b/ because /b/ is volatile y la palabra vuela. That's sort of true. This thread will be off /b/ in no time. But it will remain archived by a half-dozen other services forever.

That means, when Stephen Colbert wants to out you, his researchers need only look to the the entire archived thread and they will learn that you've been sending offshore shills onto the anon discussion boards and you'll come out looking even stupider than Drumpft.

So knock it off. You're an asshole. The whole world knows you're an asshole. And backing-and-filling isn't going to change that. Make peace with Doctor Dao. He deserves it even if he isn't an angel. You're a fuck of a lot worse and we'll let the world know that if you keep this shit up.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
Oscar here:

I read all all posts in this thread. United airlines will still be around when this thread dies. This is just a reminder that corporations rule you, not the government .

That being said, you will still use my airline as if nothing happened. And i will still do whatever i want, using law enforcement to enact what I see is right.

Like what my lawyers did for David today? Smeared the fuck outta that pleb. Don't mess with Elites. He's innocent but you'll never find that out.

Chant this with me:

I am always wrong. Oscar is always right

Now, who wants to see me light this hundo off my shills while you sit in mudholes my other rich friends put you in?

Sincerely,

Oscar "big O" Munoz
>>
>>728813764
If walk into a Smashburger order your food, pay for it, wait an hour and still don't get it and when they ask they tell you "well some people don't eat their orders so we double sell our burgers so you don't get any. Or you just paid 10$ but our employees we're hungry here's 2.50$" and when you got irritated they bashed your face in with a fries basket you'd be rightfully pissed too.
>>
>>728812079
English is not your first language.
>>
>>728797757
He looked bad when he refused to get off the plane.
>>
>>728797256

Fuck this chink.

If they tell you to get off the plane then do as you're fucking told.

If you choose to be a defiant, belligerant cocksucker, then don't cry about it when you get your face beaten
>>
>>728812079
You can't bump for employees on standby. That's why the family flight plan for employees is so strict. The contract doesn't agree to being bumped for employees. Only for fellow paying customers. They fucked this one up
>>
>>728814640
Why because I didn't use fucking commas? Cry more fucknut.
>>
>>728814758
Where have you been treated like this?

This is ok for an airline to voluntarily kick the shit out of you just because you wanted to make it to your MLP con on time, when you rightfully paid for your seat? Also, UA workers need to be ontime for their job, so you lose too.
>>
>>728814758
That's also not how the police are trained to react. There was a lot that went wrong. By the end of this at least 2 people will be fired and there will likely be at least one lawsuit.
>>
>>728804762
Praise Cheesus, amirite? Stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>728812322
Alexa, can you lie to us?
>>
>>728814393
>But nowhere in the contract does it say that they can bump you for employees on standby.
Yes it does. Go read their TOS.
>There needs to be more consumer protection here from a legal standpoint.
If you are in this exact situation you can sue. Decline compensation and prove in a court of law that the situation cost you more than you were offered in compensation.
I don't have to deal with this shit because I do not fly economy. That is part of what I am paying for. I rarely fly UA because my primary routes of business travel are not served by them.
A lot of people who are objecting to this are children. They assume life proceeds at their convenience. Sometimes it simply does not. Grow up.

>>728815183
Have you ever had to forcibly remove someone from somewhere or something? Shit happens. It's not like they were curb stomping him.
>>
>>728812435
>>
>>728812704
>>
>>728805749
I bet you have no fucking clue what the difference between a pre-boarded and a boarded passenger, corporate cockgargler
>>
>>728806274
I despise you and everything you stand for. When you die, I hope it's very painfully.
>>
>>728814923
These employees were not standby numb nuts, they were on duty flight crew being positive spaced by the company to go to work
>>
>>728797650
Why?
>>
>>728812895
I have flown much more than you have, I expect. You still haven't learned to distinguish between a confirmed ticket and a boarding pass. There are online guides to assist you, if you wish.
>>
>>728812923
You do not describe the videorecorded incident accurately.
>>
>>728815596
Yes, actually. I have and I've never made a mess of it. You don't bang a weak old man up removing him any more than you would a child. If you can't handle an old man who's passively resisting then you probably shouldn't be there. He weighs like 90 pounds. It's not like it was a sumo wrestler fighting back
>>
>>728813337
What you describe so disrepectfully is true within the waiting area. Once a passenger has been permitted to board the plane, the airline has a contractual obligation to deliver him or her to the destination of that airplane.

Either you are stupid or else you think we are. In either event, for the betterment of mankind, kindly stop. Thank you. And your sainted mother thanks you.
>>
File: v2p0RVEAuVwqs.gif (364KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
v2p0RVEAuVwqs.gif
364KB, 480x270px
>>728815596
yes they can bump you for their employees, but they can't knock you the fuck out doing it. and they can't fucking dox you its against the law they already doomed themselves.
>>
>>728810652
I understand.

You have no point, so must make points around the issue, such as punctuation.

I bet you get invited to a lot of social gatherings.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.