[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some racist things to call white people? Make

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1405911045548.jpg (1MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1405911045548.jpg
1MB, 2400x3600px
What are some racist things to call white people?

Make it good, /b/ros.
>>
fine upstanding law abiding citizen
>>
>>728758041
Sir, your honor, officer, boss - take your pick.
>>
>>728758041
mom
>>
>>728758041
Master
>>
Savior of the underdeveloped races.
>>
Dad
>>
god it's so obvious from these posts that negros can't use computers
>>
>>728758965
OP is not black. Probably an Hispanic who can't accept he's white
>>
Huinca it means white devil in mapudungun.
>>
>>728758041
I would be careful with using race in an arguement. It makes you look dumb and its not uncommon for someone to get attacked. Plus a lot of the urban kids wouldn't know how to handle a corn-fed boy.
>>
>>728758041
I'd say in essence 'white' is racist as fuck against white people.

Whites range from Anglo Saxons to Lower Saxons to Franks to Germans to Scandinavians to Slavs to Iberians to Persians to Romans and Greeks, and here I am missing a few.

To pretend that that is a homogenous mass of 'whiteness' is sheer erasure.
>>
>>728759984
Right, and only the Anglo Saxons are pure humans.
>>
File: PnWMb03.gif (1MB, 474x265px) Image search: [Google]
PnWMb03.gif
1MB, 474x265px
Superior
>>
>>728759186
nobody knows what mapudungun is besides chileans

huevon
>>
>>728760243
No actually a cencus put out that actually the Pygmys ended up being the master race and chosen by god, but fuck the plan then.
>>
>>728758041
Cheesemakers
>>
>>728758041
Massa
>>
File: 1490469573838.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490469573838.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>728759984

THIS! LITERALLY THIS!

Every other race and people are always called with all kinds of specific labels except "white people". There's Native-Americans, African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanics, Latinos... but Europeans and European-Americans are just called "White people". In Europe it should be Native-Europeans and in America it should be European-Americans.
>>
Trump supporters
>>
>>728759126
>Hispanic
>white
Spainfags are already half mudslimes, Hispanics get a bit saved through their indigenous dna but they are still brown
>>
>>728760460
What is this, Dark Souls?
>>
>>728760404
They wanted an insult and they got it, not my fault they can't make fun of themselves properly.
>>
>>728759984
Franks are a Germanic tribe you moron
>>
>>728760862
Theirs are, my soul is white as snow.

But yes, we are going to kill god for making Pygmys
>>
>>728760919
Culturally distinct though, or else we can reduce back to us all being Africans.
>>
Thank you for bringing my family over here 200 years ago and saving us from malaria and AIDS. Do you want a blowjob?
>>
File: 1454884208891.jpg (31KB, 673x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454884208891.jpg
31KB, 673x320px
>>728760460
Why are there no white pygmys?
>>
>>728761001
Yes but every Germanic tribe is different
That's why they are different tribes
You are comparing apples with fruits
>>
>>728761108
Then yes I am a moron concerning European races, but you do agree white as a blanket term is ridiculous, right?
>>
>>728760730
its better to just call white people white people. because only in america does this happen. eiropeans are smart. and only america has it incorrect. consider what native actually means. that means even white people are natives. the correct term for "native americans" is indigenous. or aboriginals.

white Americans have it right to just be "white" or American. everyone else likes to add another nationality or always include their ethnic background. it shouldnt matter.

blacks are subsaharan
whites are anglo, germanic, slavic, nordic etc.
asians are mongoloids
>>
>>728761185

Yes. Because we don't use blanket terms on other people. Right words are Native-European and outside of Europe they are European-Americans and so on...
>>
>>728761477

Yeah but have you thought how insulting it is towards European-American people to call them just "white".
>>
>>728761572
It isn't insulting. Instead, people should just go by what nationality they actually are. Like Europeans actually do.
>>
>>728761185
I genuinely think race doesn't matter, what matters are individuals
White is a colour and whites are people with white skin
I also dont call half-niggers black but brown
What you said was just wrong so I corrected you
>>
>>728761488
To be fair (nice 88 on the subject matter), we do have a tendency to do the same to Africans, who are also quite diverse and visually distinct (a Congolese does not look like a Zulu nor does a Zulu look like a Somali) but we just call them all black.

Though in the end those are all niggers so wgaf?
>>
>>728758041
Nigger
>>
>>728761995
snownigger
>>
>>728762080
Inuit are already snowniggers
>>
>>728759984

By the same token, calling black people black is equally racist. In Africa alone, there are many different distinct ethnic groups. And apart from Africans, you then also have Afro-Caribbeans, Afro-Americans, even Afro-Europeans.

Remember that the next time you call your Senegalese neighbor "just black".
>>
>>728762124

You also have prairie niggers, jungle niggers, and of course sand niggers.
>>
>>728762158
See my post here

>>728761860
But I'm racist anyway so it's a moot point
>>
>>728762158
So what you're saying is that it really isn't ok to call a spade a spade
>>
>>728758041
cracker
>>
>>728758041
Lazy, Crackers, Honky, red neck, inbred, little dicked, chapped skins, shit skins, fried bacon, stinky fuck, dumb white bitch, dumb white boy, trump supporter, not smart, fuckin retarded, white trash, trailer trash, dumb fuckin white man, red faced bitch, pussy skin, no lips, no dick, flat ass. no ass, necrophilia fucker, butt hole sniffer, butt hole smeller, dick sucker, cuck, white people do weird shit. The list goes on for awhile.
>>
>>728760663
That ones for the french dude
>>
>>728761785

It is. You shouldn't tell other people and other races how they feel. On every other continent there's always spoken about Native-_____ people. But on Europe no one ever mentions about Native-Europeans and how White people are the Native-Europeans.

Left (sometimes right too) have made word "native" so HOLY that once someone mentions they are native to somewhere no one dares to criticize them anymore.

So let's say that tomorrow world would start to talk about "white people" as European-Americans and Native-Europeans no one on this planet would dare to criticize "white people" anymore. Why? Because the word "native" has become so extremely holy that it isn't socially acceptable to criticize anyone who identifies as native person. And this of course would be catastrophe for identity politics. No one couldn't criticize white people so openly. Van Jones on CNN couldn't talk about "Native-European slash" like he did talk about "white slash". He would loose his job right away. Every civil rights organization would demand his resign.

I example have started to identify as Native-European and everytime I have heard someone use word "white people" on some Native-European person I have started to info them that the politically correct word is Native-European. Not whites, whiteys or white people.
>>
Authentic American
>>
>>728762775

Is Native-American. Just like authentic European is Native-European. That doesn't mean that someone else couldn't be American or European but they can't be Native-American or Native-European or anything native if they really aren't.
>>
White Nigger
>>
File: Winter Camper.jpg (155KB, 598x640px) Image search: [Google]
Winter Camper.jpg
155KB, 598x640px
>>728762634
>Lazy
Apply to all race
>Crackers
Probably the best one yet
>Honky
I don't get this one
>red neck
Only in the south
>inbred
Only in the south
>little dicked
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
>chapped skins
Only in the north and not all of them
>shit skins
You have to be sarcastic here
>fried bacon
Original but friendly
>stinky fuck
Onion fucks/folks would be better
>dumb white bitch
>dumb white boy
>dumb x+gender
Apply to all race
>trump supporter
Not an insult
>not smart
What?

cont/
>>
File: Top Job.png (731KB, 603x771px) Image search: [Google]
Top Job.png
731KB, 603x771px
>>728763670
cont/

>fuckin retarded
That's not even racist at this point
>white trash
>trailer trash
Best one below crackers
>dumb fuckin x+gender
You said that before
>red faced
Not bad
>pussy skin
cumskin is better
>no lips
Not offensive
>no dick
Doesn't really make sense
>flat ass
>no ass
Only apply to one gender
>necrophilia fucker
>butt hole sniffer/smeller
>dick sucker
>cuck
Apply to all race

You tried at least
>>
>>728760729
Beat me to it.
>>
>>728758041
master race
>>
File: Dont be racist.jpg (75KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Dont be racist.jpg
75KB, 403x403px
>>728758041
Whites are oppressed and they have been oppressed and prosecuted for much longer then any one else
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.