[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related Hey there /b/ros... I have been dating this girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_1418.jpg (478KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
478KB, 1536x2048px
Pic related

Hey there /b/ros... I have been dating this girl for
six months and we took a break for a couple of
days because she was upset about me being
jealous of her talking to another guy to spite me
while we were doing community service together.

During the break we promised to each other that
we wouldn't do <anything> with anyone else.
Half a week into the break she went to a club, got
drunk with her friends and a another guy took her to
her place and fucked her.

She said that she feels really guilty about it, she also
lied to me when she first told me. She said that he put
it in once and she said for him to leave because of the
guilt, but today she told me that she actually fucked him
until he came. she told me because the guilt was eating
her from the inside out. It has been 3 days.

/b/ros... I don't want to be a cucked faggot, but I also really
love this girl. Please help me.
>>
One word: Chloroform
>>
Two words. Post nudes
>>
>>728732764
Ugly bitch ain't worth it, throw her like she's cold.
>>
So you're going to let this girl openly fuck someone else? You can't continue dating this person.
>>
>>728733572
OP here.
Was a faggot and didn't ask for nudes.
>>
>>728732764
>shes a hoe, fool me twice same on me and all the bullshit.

post nudes online, ruin her reputation before she ruins yours (she will) by telling everyone the story non-nonchalantly.

ditch the bitch and indulge in her rivals and your secret admirers trying to fuck you out of spite/sympathy
>>
3 words: Dump the bitch
>>
>>728732764
yea if you aint postin nudes or something we aint helpin
>>
>>728733864
I am very disapointed in you. We're done here, good day.
>>
>>728732764
Drop her like a bad habit. If she did this once, it'll happen again. Guaranteed. Move on, find someone else who you can trust who can trust you.
>>
File: IMG_1855.jpg (576KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
576KB, 1536x2048px
>>728733848
In her defense was she was drunk, I know that's BS because I get drunk and stoned at the same time and can walk past cop cars without flinching.
>>
>>728732764
Just don't talk to her for a while. It will give you time to clear up your head and make her think of what she's done. You can make a decision then because now is not the best time. Cheers.
>>
>>728732764
Either leave her or be cuck
Sage, for good measure.
>>
>>728733864
then this isnt that serious of a relationship, or shes definitely not worth it if shes going off and fucking a dude like that lmao
>>
Bitch is a trick. Just leave
>>
If she does it once, she'll do it again.
Dubs confirms
>>
>>728734089

Typical ball<brain response
>>
>>728734130
This is actually good advice. Let the fire cool
>>
>>728734089
Fool you once, shame on her
Fool you twice, shame on you.

The question is, OP, do you want to take the risk?
>>
File: 1490704403431.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490704403431.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Bye bitch
>>
Get rid ASAP... Bitches like this are a fucking blackhole of drama. Trust me.
>>
File: 1481571896980 (1).jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481571896980 (1).jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>728732764
Ditch her. I dated a girl like this, they're not worth it, and usually much more of a slut than you've known.

You can be drunk, high, and on coke, and still not wanna fuck someone when youre in a loyal relationship.

Loyal relationships typically result in you wanting to fuck /your partner/ when drunk or high. The fact she took a break in the first place is a red flag, then she got drunk at a club and fucked a random head? T r a s h
>>
Let's just say this was a real story for a moment,

Man up and stop your bitching. You don't love this chick, get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

Grow some balls and find a better woman.

This dumb bitchy cuck faggot nonsense
>>
File: 1491095214441.jpg (42KB, 564x451px) Image search: [Google]
1491095214441.jpg
42KB, 564x451px
> but I also really
love this girl. Please help me.
yeah well, she doesn't love you.
'take a break for a couple day'
who the fuck does that? no one does in a serious relationship. if she really cared about you, she would've worked things out with you in the first place.

so she broke a promise
fucked a dude twice
lied to you

OP, this is your opportunity to dodge a bullet.
if anything is certain, history will repeat itself and when a woman is immature like this, seldomly do they change.

heed my words. you think you're feeling bad now? try giving her a 2nd chance and have it happen all over again.

I know because been there, done that. I don't date 'Americanized' women anymore for similar reasons.
>>
being drunk isn't an excuse for anything, if you want to get drunk you need to be able to deal with the consequences of your actions, and you two agreed that you wouldn't do anything with anyone else and then she lied to you about it. You should dump her.
>>
>>728732764
yea seriously OP i was in a very similar situation, definitely just let her go...this is gonna bother you the rest of the relationship, just grab your balls and move on to someone better, thats what im doing
>>
File: IMG_2050.jpg (542KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2050.jpg
542KB, 1538x2048px
>>728734130
To be honest I think that this is the best option thank you /b/ro. I really want to love her like the
faggot that I am, but I told her that if something
like this happened I would be done... I just dont have the heart to leave.

>be me typical cuck

pic related
>>
I was in a same thing like you my ex-gf was something like her but if you think about her defence that she was drunk i think you are going to forgive her and then shel would do it again, she cheat on you basically even when she ask for time i guess she was about to do it
>>
>>728734618
What about Americanized Asians? They hot
>>
File: 1490456765717.jpg (16KB, 254x244px) Image search: [Google]
1490456765717.jpg
16KB, 254x244px
>>728732764

>leave
>you
>fucking
>FAGGOT

I thought we were over this in freshmen year of high school. If you dont leave immediately, all the women you'll ever meet will have your balls in a handbag. Cuck
>>
>>728732764
love yourself first faggot, find someone that respects you and drop that piece of shit.
>>
>>728734246
Been there, done that.

Only reason I'd keep the bitch around is to fuck her, but as OP already stated, he is in love with her so he already fucked up.
>>
>>728734754
LEAVE HER YOU FUCKING CUCK
E
A
V
E
>>
get nudes tho lol
>>
get her to come over and fuck her one last time to get the feels out, then dump her ass. that's what i did to my cheating ex
>>
>>728735107
/thread
>>
>>728734754
ignore for a while, you're not technically dating but she broke her word. that shit takes time to get back. just be friends and if she works hard enough to get you back go ahead and bang.

god damn more pics OP.
>>
>>728734939

He's not in love with her. He has zero understanding of love and that trash of a whore is not the source. Find a good woman And enjoy the moment you understand true love.

She's not worth another thought.
>>
Give yourself some time to think about the whole thing. Considering you have feelings for her, it makes sense you have the emotional desire to want her back right away, but that desire is misleading. You have to resist that desire. You're going to have to make a rational based on all the circumstances, and yes even on the fact that she slept with someone hen both of you two agreed not to.
>>
>>728732764
really though no matter what happens from here on out you will always think she is out fucking somebody so save yourself the grief and move along
>>
Had the same shit happen to me in highschool just leave her fuck women. Just shitpost with the /b/ros thats all you need
>>
>>728735333
Trips of truth
>>
>>728734754
If you'd said you be done, and you're questioning it, she now knows she can walk all over you. If it was the other way around, we all know how it would play out. But it seriously sucks anyways man, good luck.
>>
>>728735333
Spoken
>>
>>728732764
Go to the advice board if you're not gonna post tits you fucking faggot. That's what the blue boards are for so fuck off
>>
>Guilt
>Lies 3 times before the truth

Dude, I cheated on a girl one time and legitimately felt guilty and tried everything in the world to make things right. I didn't beat around the bush. I straight up told her I got a bj from another girl (it was fucking terrible. I regretted every minute. Had to fap afterwards cause I couldn't get off) and we were both unhappy about it. If you actually feel guilty, that shit eats at you. It was two days before I told her.

Tl;dr you can do better OP. Leave the bitch.
>>
Maybe it was not guilt that was eating her from the inside out?
It was semen that was eating her from the inside out.
>>
Adios
>>
>>728732764
Tell her you'll forgive her if she sends you nudes, then post nudes here because fuck her for cheating.
>>
>>728732764
https://discord.gg/cMD2Vch
>>
>>728735632
This guy gets it
>>
Strong fertile semen!
>>
File: 1491066552170.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1491066552170.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>728732764
Run.
>>
post more pics OP
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (628KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
628KB, 1538x2048px
>>728735238
My pleasure.

It's just so confusing right now... I'm seriously upset, the way that she talked to me was so real.
The sex was fucking trash too let's be honest.
But she was the most intelligent person that I
have ever met. I was planning on getting a house
with her next year because we go to the same college.
But I think this is it /b/ros, I'm not gonna become the faggot cuckold that I least desire.

tbh the >>728733106 guy has a point.
>>
>>728732764

Dump her. Never talk to her again.

I'm a loyal guy. I'm a benefit-of-the-doubt guy. I'm 41 now.

When I was 17, I had a similar situation, but instead of fucking a guy, she was just telling other guys she was single so they'd keep hitting on her. She liked the attention. We had a fight, broke up, my friends sister stopped her from fucking a guy at a party. Everyone found out, told me to stop talking to her, that it was going to go no where. I didn't listen.

3-4 months of on-again, off-again, and a lot of patience and loyalty on my end and she left me for another guy officially. I absolutely tried making it work.

Twenty years of experience later, I can promise you, 99% off the girls you date won't be there in five years. It doesn't matter how loyal or understanding you are. It doesn't matter how attached you feel or how much you love them. Only a handful of women will be loyal to you in your life and they're not in their teens or twenties. Young girls are abhorrent shit

You got to protect yourself and minimize the pain and bleeding. It's going to end. It's about picking the best time. Now is the best time.
>>
>>728735789
Do this, OP >>728735632
>>
>>728734754
OP; I hope you're still there, but please just consider what I'm about to say for your own benefit. It's just a simple question that will help you to make your decision. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who is completely capable of fucking someone else even when she knows that you're in love with her, I mean, would you...could you even do that to her? she lied to you and trust me, if you don't get rid of her, then you are going to be wasting your time on a girl that doesn't respect you or appreciate you enough to not flirt with other guys, when you could be finding a girl that loves you and appreciates you. Don't waste your time on this earth being unhappy with the wrong girl, when you can spend it being happy with the right one. She's lost your trust at this point because of what she's done, and if she cared about you enough she would've never let that happen. Not to mention you were jealous for the right reasons. It's not such a bad thing to be jealous but the fact that she needs a break because of that, means that she's more than likely a cold bitch. I personally think you should love yourself and respect yourself enough to leave her, because she has lied to you and has fucked another guy, you need to realize you deserve a lot better, because you'd never do that to her and there's a girl out there that would never cheat on you like she basically did.
>>
>>728735789
She looks like she was planning to Jew all your money
>>
>>728732764
How about you fucking leave her you little bitch. Deck the whore in her cunt face and be a fucking man.
>>
>>728736179
/thread
>>
File: 20170311_2254302.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_2254302.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
This advice that you guys have given me has helped me a lot.
I thank you /b/ros from the bottom of my cucked heart.

pic of me for comparison; old pic tho +1 year
>>
>>728736592
been there, done that, leave her.
>>
>>728736592
Post tits faggot
>>
OP can you give more details about when she fucked the guy? Do you know if she gave him head? Sorry btw man but I gotta jack off
>>
>>728736592
10/10 would smash OP (no homo)
>>
>>728736983

Kek
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (561KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
561KB, 1536x2048px
>>728736983
She danced around the question of giving him head, but I am sure she did. She said she "couldn't remember" basic bitch talk for yes. She said she couldn't cum because of the guilt and she was aware of what she was doing. I make her cum every time we have sex. I just do for the oral it works best because she's picky.
>>
Remember this simple concept:

A slut will fuck anyone
A bitch will fuck anyone but you

Ditch the slut before she gives you the virus, or cucks you with someone else's baby.
>>
She doesn't give a shit about you. I've been that other guy in almost this exact same scenario. It felt terrible, but trust me, if she really cared about you, having sex with another guy wouldn't even be on her radar, regardless of how drunk she was.

Don't be concerned about being a chucked faggot. Be concerned about the fact that you'd be wasting your love and time on someone who doesn't feel the same way.

Don't play yourself, don't take her back.
>>
>>728735789
Jesus Christ I just tripped hard, she looks like my ex, not so much in the other pictures but in this one... My advice would probably be to dump her since you'll never know if this will happen again but I'm not the person to ask about relationship issues... I'm still trying to work things out with my ex and I'm worse off than you and she has problems texting me right now so I feel like I really have to talk to her bout us... I'm also a huge fuckup who wouldn't know how to break up with her if she cheated on me but I know I would want to
>>
>>728733911
Four word: united states of america
>>
>>728732764
> I don't want to be a cucked faggot

It's too late, anon. You can't control what she did. You can control what you become.
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (503KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
503KB, 1536x2048px
>>728737820
OP here.
This guy gets it.
>>
>>728735789
you should become a cuck. I never regretted becoming a cuck. I loved coming home to hear her getting absolutely dominated by another guy. She cheated on me and felt guilty and deep down it turned me on, and the night I told her she just said "i love you" and starting kissing me really passionately and we fucked, best fuck we've ever had that night. Now we have lots of fun getting her big dick
>>
Dump her because she has no core principals of honesty or integrity.

Then figure out your own shit so you don't ooze insecurity from a girl talking to other people.
>>
>>728732764

I think you should stick with it. but be assertive in telling her than you won't let any bullshit like that slide again or its over. Even if you don't want to say something like that and think it's a gamble it's better than you writing it off and being walked over by her recklessness. I believe in you, little bitch
>>
You gotta get out of there OP.

Drunk or not she was capable of going through with it, with no second thought. She was only sorry about the consequences, not the action itself. If she's capable of doing it once (+ thinking she can get away with it) it'll only keep causing problems. Please OP, don't take that shit.
>>
>>728735789

A degenerate cheating lying whore is the smartest person you met?

Hmmm.... You have isolated yourself so far from reality it is indescribable.
>>
Fuck her one last time and leave her
>>
you should wait so if she really cares about getting you back so she will try she will waste her time then fuck her and leave her
>>
How can you come to /b for a advice instead your friends? You disgusting me. Lately the only opinion that counts is yours
>>
>>728738994
an
>>
Everytime you're with her just think about how she fucked another guy and how she was liking it. If you go back with this whore you'll regret it sooner or later because she's not worth it. Don't become a cuck you fucking retard just let the bitch go. She cheated on you because deep down shes a hoe.
>>
Just make her work hard to get you fuck her a couple of times and dump her fuck that bitch get her out of your heart love is something you can turn off its only a hormone
>>
>>728738994

>the only opinion that counts is yours

How much up your own ass are you?
>>
>>728732764
welcome to women loser
they all will cheat and pretend to love you
>>
>>728735966
This
>>
>>728732764
>I also really love this girl.
>I have been dating this girl for
six months
Cut your loses and drop her dipshit. This things gonna happen exponentially more often until your holding her hair while she sucks five cocks.
>>
>>728737990
As a female of the human species I say you leave her. She lied to your face about it. If she can lie about that, she can lie about anything
>>
>>728734089
Make it even....Fuck her best friend "drunk"
>>
>>728734132
/thread. Have some dignity ffs
>>
File: IMG_0870_20161214_180708.jpg (251KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870_20161214_180708.jpg
251KB, 900x1200px
>>728739780
She said that she lied to me to keep me from leaving.
>>
>>728740219
That's a red flag in itself.
She will lie to keep you? There are no limits to what she would do to control you, I guarantee it.
>>
>>728732764
Could always kill a slut and keep her now loyal corpse forever
>>
>>728732764

Hey OP, I know your schedule is full with swallowing every possible degenerate Jewish lie and propaganda, but did you fit getting tested for diseases in your busy schedule?
>>
>>728732764
/b/ro, I love you. But it doesn't matter how much you love her, or even how much she actually does love you. That kind of thing doesn't go away. Save yourself the heart ache and move on. Cheers and best luck.
>>
>>728740219
Then what else will she lie about? It seems she more loves the attachment of having someone than who it actually is (sorry OP, brutal I know). At the end of the day OP she fucked another dude with no second thought, using the 'break' as a perfect opportunity to openly take that chance. She was sorry she got caught.. no way in hell would she have gone through with it if she was totally committed to the relationship.
>>
>>728732764
Move on. She'll do it again.
>>
File: ohmygod.jpg (128KB, 727x966px) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.jpg
128KB, 727x966px
>>728732764
>spite me
>while we were doing community service together.
dump her, youll shake it off. She took advantage of you once she'll do it again
>>
im not going to lie and this is going to kill me but listen to faggots of /b only this one and 1st make her work to get you back then fuck her and leave her
>>
>>728732764
she isn't taking shit serious with you, don't take shit serious with her. u gotta wait this out my brother and slowly rebuild your relationship if u think shes worth it. gdbless
>>
>>728740617
OP here. I got tested the other day and it came back negative, we did it raw only so I thought that it might have been a possibility.

Pic related +4 years back
>>
>>728735789

>I was planning on getting a house
with her next year because we go to the same college.

What? With what money? Did your mommy and daddy raise you on the jewtube and that's why you have more money than common sense?
>>
>>728741116
My bad /b/ro, I meant renting a 300 dollar a month apartment.
>>
>>728732764
If she really wants you then she'll do a ffm threesome

After that dump the used up whore
>>
>>728732764
leave
>>
>>728736592
Pretty hot OP. 11/10 would smash. Leave the cheating whore.
>>
>>728732764
>>
>>728734089
"In her defense" sorry bro you're in the cuckhold
>>
>>728732764
Any bitch that would try to make you jealous and then ask for a break over it and then fuck another dude is absolutely not worth it anon. Fuck her one last time and dip out for good. Or don't if you can't control your emotions
>>
>>728739780
tits or gtfo
>>728740219
Stop being a faggot, she's using you as a safety net
>>
>>728732764
Issue is cut and dry to me. She lied, and if she got drunk and fucked another guy, she was open to fucking another guy in the first place. Done. Kick the bitch out of your life. Completely. Cold turkey that shit. You obviously care too much about her to be friends or keep fucking her.
>>
Dude a girl did this same thing but I walked in on them fucking in my house. Get gone with the slut.sluts never change.unless you just want to fuck her and treat her like the how she is
>>
morgantown high school?
>>
File: IMG_2615.png (249KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2615.png
249KB, 624x352px
OP listen clear study the Dennis System Bitxhes have 10 years of practice before us guys while we played tag they've always invented shit and stories in their heads from playing with dolls and creating scenarios etc they have long term practice they are still really inept though like men's useful idiots but the fact that they have the Dennis system on Lock before us ... Makes them Borderline sociopaths .... this is not the first time she fucked someone while with you and if it is she's deff fooled around with one other guy in the early stages of your relationship ...
>>
>>728736179
Its sad how emasculated men have become. Its not even their fault. For years we are taught to put women on a pedestal, and up until recently it wasnt even a bad thing. But with the tinder generation and the jewish influence, women are slutting it up more than ever, but still expect men to pander to them. We can take some solace in the fact that when they hit their 30's and lose the only value they have, they will get a rude shock.
>>
>>728741206

Oh you are broke ghetto trash.

OK, so you should realize that the bigger loser you are the easier it is to cheat on you. The only thing you bring to a relationship is that you are a loser and don't know how to control your women.

Let me tell you the trick to controling women. Don't date a whores you need to control.

Graduate as fast as you can and collect them greens fool.
>>
>>728736592
yeah dude, gotta agree. she broke the rules. 6 months isnt that long, move on.
>>
>>728734089
>in her defense
You're defending her fucking some other nigga?

>walk past cop cars without flinching
You're defending your cheating girlfriend and you're scared to walk past cars sober?
Have you tried not being a pussy for once in your life?
>>
>>728742048
OP you best be addressing this
>>
>>728734523
This.
I've been drunk as a fish and coked out of my mind and have never had the serious urge to cheat.
>>
>>728742111
>muh j00z
>>
I see threads like this every day on /b/, so don’t be surprised if I turn this into a copypasta, as the setup always seems to be the same. Setup always goes like this:
>My GF of [insert time range that significant to the OP] betrayed me and fucked/is fucking/ I believe is fucking another dude/girl/trap. What do I do? I love her!
I’m unsure if it’s a colossal troll or what, but w/e here is the shit you need to know.
>I’m old compared to people on this board. I’ve traveled the world and made a much bigger fool of myself than OP. I’m married with kids but wasn’t always.
> You don’t love her.
Real love comes from virtue and the character of the person, not how hot they are or how much they like star wars or how you feel when they talk to you. Comparing these feelings to real love is like comparing milk to ice cream. Real love grows through shared experiences and you won’t find it overnight. It is created, not found.
>Betrayal can never be forgiven
It will happen again, guaranteed. When a person lies and cheats she is signaling to you that she has no honesty or integrity, which are two virtues that are 100% necessary to have a lasting relationship. Lacking these will also negatively impact the person’s business and professional relationships, essentially signaling that she will never be stable and successful.
>Stop caring about technicalities or remorse
She was drunk/high/felt bad/made it up/we were on a break/we weren’t exclusive. Who cares. People are responsible for their actions. I’ve been on every drug imaginable and I have never cheated while inebriated because integrity is part of my true character and I have internalized it through practice. If you tolerate dating a woman whilst she dates another man she will repeat that behavior – she already non-monogamous.
>>
File: Beethoven_Hornemann.jpg (58KB, 800x912px) Image search: [Google]
Beethoven_Hornemann.jpg
58KB, 800x912px
>>728742804
>As a man you should go down one of three paths – MGTOW, bang sluts, or get married
Marriage and children is the best option for long term health and satisfaction, but you can always change your path. Don’t mix these paths and don’t expect a woman you meet whilst banging sluts to become a good wife. It won’t happen. The woman you marry is the person who will impart her values to your children. Remember that.
>Real compatibility is easy
Have compatible values, and that 90%+ of all compatibility. Everything else is created through shared experience and mutual goals. If a woman cheats, she already is not compatible with you in her value set. Move on immediately and give as little thought to her as possible. Basic values include basic morals, like keeping your word, not cheating, not stealing, in addition to things like thriftiness, wisdom, etc.
Stop letting your retarded dick make life choices for you. Stop forgiving hoes and find a woman with honesty to bear your children. Or get a vasectomy and fuck hoes and still don’t forgive them.
>>
>>728732764
Lets talk here
>>
>>728742048
OP here. I went there for my senior year of high school. Original post she has on my shirt.
>>
>>728733864
If she never sent you nudes regardless of if you asked for them or not, she didn't love you as much as you think. I would say leave her. I've been through this before don't be a cuck faggot. Leave this bitch. I promise you'll find better, but first now that's she's apologizing to you and shit and you have her wrapped around your finger, tell her to send some fire nudes and share the win with us. Then leave her ass and go out on top. Or stay with her, but make a deal that you can fuck whoever you want once in return. If the pussy is good take the second option, if you can live with out it go for the first. Good luck bud.
>>
>>728743250
OP here. She didn't send me nudes but I did it raw with her every other day so it kinda evens out. I even got her to buy the pill.
>>
>>728742804
>Real love comes from virtue and the character of the person[snip]
>>Betrayal can never be forgiven
>It will happen again, guaranteed.[snip]
>People are responsible for their actions. I’ve been on every drug imaginable and I have never cheated while inebriated because integrity is part of my true character and I have internalized it through practice.

This guy gets it.
Although having (some) similar interests also plays a part of compatibility.
>>
>>728737990
>>728743079
Also, looks like a wvu dorm.. towers..?
>>
>>728743441
Op here. Yeah, towers.
>>
>>728734523
This. Sage
>>
>>728732764
Delete her number and never talk to her again. She'll do it again. She's not worth it. You'll only get hurt again and again from her. She has daddy issues and is insecure. No loss OP.
>>
>>728743510
brb banging your gf
>>
To put this clearly, if she was intelligent enough, she wouldn't get black out drunk and fucked a guy. She said no one yet she went for it. I wouldn't trust her and move on to someone who would lie like that. If she cared that much she wouldn't have done that to you
>>
She did it in the first place because you're a cuck. Quit being a beta, and fuck her like you're supposed to, and then move the fuck on and never think of this shit again. Either be with her or don't but either way, make a move, pussy.
>>
>>728743406
I actually would say its about 10%. Once you have kids mutual hobbies are nice but not necessary because of how time gets impacted.
>>
>>728732764
dump her
>>
>>728743705
Op here. Have fun /b/ro, she's free range now.
>>
You may love her but you need to teach her a lesson so it doesn't happen again. Lull her into a sense of security, get her nudes, then drop her like a hot rock. The future men she dates will thank you. If you think you won't find anyone better looking, you're right especially with that attitude. You got this you raging cuck. Be the man your father wishes you were.

Source: an anon with experience
>>
>>728740219

If she really wanted to keep you from leaving she wouldn't have taken a "break" to go and suck a dude off and get fucked.

She probably lied she got off repeatedly as he fucked her OP. Leave the whore and fuck her friends instead. Or any random hoe, bitches are easy to come by
>>
>>728732764
Similar situation happened to me. I stuck around and she cheated on me consistently. It sucks I know, but rip off the bandaid and end it now.
>>
>>728743859
Depends, there are a lot of things you can do together that you can also do with the kids, like if you enjoy going bike riding, or if you enjoy games, sports, or if you like reading (you can read to the kids). Plenty of hobbies can be passed down if the kids also enjoy it.
>>
whats gf's name?
>>
>>728732764
she dont feel guilty u biggity bitch ass nigga
>>
/b/rod if fag OP is real please don't fuck him over he's revealing way more than he should and is clearly retarded and really fucked up overthis hoe .. as for you OP get your shit together 1. You are getting Top Notch advice thread voted 89% to leave her 11% leave her with a vegence . You are getting legit good advice i dont know what is it's about today but all these threads are straight up Feels and we are either so bored with the whack threads that we are being genuine and cool about it , or we've gone straight Lez for each other but stop posting more personal info you fucking dick I won't repeat it to you if you don't head my warning , you clearly won't leave that trifling scant and you'll be raising your wife's son soon
>>
>>728744187
Op here. Sorry can't go that far /b/ro.
>>
>>728732764
Leave her man
>>
>>728734754
easy solution

Dis"member" her new friend "theon style".
Give her a "gift" for being "such a loyal and trusting partner".
If she complains just respond by saying, "If you liked it so much, why not get a portable edition?"
>>
File: 1491855015295.jpg (36KB, 620x422px) Image search: [Google]
1491855015295.jpg
36KB, 620x422px
Leave the bitch. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
Get rid of her, cheaters always cheat again. Dated this chick and she took a break(Major red flag) for a day, pretty sure she fucked a dude. I realize now she's a fucking vegetable and not as smart as I thought. It's funny when you realize it. Dumb that hoe, you don't love her.
>>
I'll hate you if you break up with her before getting nudes, a sex vid, underwear, or dildo. Get the merch and leave.
>>
It's only six months. Dump her or else you're a cuck. You don't really love her. That ain't love.
>>
Found OP's gf's name.. should i dump
>>
>>728732764
You don't really love her you just think you do cuz she let you stick it in her.
Best thing to do is not contact her. At all. She either comes crawling back or best case doesn't come back at all.
>>
>>728745845
Yes
>>
Huge red flag when girls get off on making you jealous. It means they ether have a cuckold domination fetish or they just don't take the relationship seriously
Probably both

she's hot, though. You probably just have a pathetic average dick at best and can't even pass the dollar bill test for girth
Probably a manlet to
>>
LEAVE HER!!!!! If you take her back she'll just think IT'S OK TO CHEAT ON YOU.
LEAVE HER!!!!! (and go fuck someone else, if you can hit that kinda shit, you can do equal or better).
>>
>>728746042
I'll start with the first name of Savanna and see what OP has to say
>>
>>728740219
She just just likes dominating you and putting men that she sees as superior above you
Primitive instinct going back to tribal times, where only the highest alphas bred
Sometimes even 1 man for every 40 women
>>
Tbh you were on a break so it's not actually cheating. Ask Ross from friends. But she did break a promise which for me is end of friendship. Just ignore her for a while play the field then hit again then just sack her afterwards, she'll be heart broken after that.
>>
>>728746404
better hurry up OP
>>
Fuck her and dump her
>>
>>728732764
If you loved her, you wouldn't have agreed to a "break"

"break" means - relationship temporarily or permanently off

next decent chick who gets this way, its a "time out" and she puts on a dunce cap and swallows your cock until the time-out is over.
>>
>>728746754
Ross and Chandler were such cucks on that show.
In one episode Monica got a male stripper and apparently ''used her teeth to take off his g-string'' and Chandler was mad but forgave her

Rachel was always whoring around and Ross still bent over backwards for her all the time.

And Joey was kind of a cuck to because he forgave Chandler for fucking his girlfriend

And all the female characters were HUGE whores

Basically, it's degeneracy: the show
>>
>>728740219
Fuck that dude, I had a girl that did the same thing except it got worse and worse cause it started with little things to big things and it just progressed and her only excuse was "I didnt want you to get mad and leave" no bitch it doesnt work like that, if we are a couple we talk about shit, you dont just hide it in hopes it just goes away and never comes back
>>
OP's gf name is savanna s.. where you at op
>>
>>728746159
>>728746423
This. Once a girl is purposely trying to flirt with another guy to spite you, it's already over. It literally proves that she enjoy dominating you and having power over you
That can NEVER turn out will
It's will always be in this girls nature to spite you by being disloyal
Can't turn a hoe into a house wife
>>
File: snidecat.png (110KB, 335x415px) Image search: [Google]
snidecat.png
110KB, 335x415px
>>728732764
OP, you're young and blinded by pussy and lust right now. There's no such thing as "a break"-- when you're done, you're done. She doesn't respect you. If she actually cared about you or had an ounce of respect for you she wouldn't have gone to the club. You think she didn't know what she was doing? That's your dick lying to you. She knew damn well she was going cock hunting, because that's what a break means, 'I'm going to fuck other people'.

Best Advice: Ghost her. Block her, etc. Whatever you have to do. Just move on without her and work on yourself. It's your best option to save face. Any other move and you come off as a pathetic cuck.
>>
Have some respect for yourself. You start devaluing yourself now, it'll only go downhill. Don't sell yourself short, there is someone out there that'll treat you better.
Also, don't be stupid, it wasn't an accident, she even set-up the "break" situation precisely because she wanted to cheat.
>>
>>728747892
Yep, she wasn't ''guilty'' either. Making you forgive her, is all part of her game plan to drag you down into submission
>>
Honestly, do you think she'd take you back if you fucked someone else? Stop being a bitch nigga and leave her ass.
>>
File: 1463652867978.jpg (17KB, 240x212px) Image search: [Google]
1463652867978.jpg
17KB, 240x212px
>>728732764
cuck thread. post nudes faggot
>>
>>728748417
how bout i post his gf's info instead, since hes being a cuck now
>>
>>728748467
Just do it
>>
>>728738220
this
>>
She's done, obviously.

So use her guilt as leverage to get her to do some freaky new shit in bed, like anal or bondage. Just as you reeeeee in her asshole tell her you're done with her after you cum. Leave her tired up.
>>
>>728732764
Time to stop being a bitch and move on anon, it'll never be the same.
>>
>>728732764
She talked to another guy to spite you.
You got jealous, which is perfectly normal.
She took a break as a result

Red flag right there. She may have done it just cus she feels it's not working out well with you and wanted to try being without you for a bit or something, dunno but it's a possibility.
Whatever it is it isn't good. Confront her about it, your relationship may be coming apart
>>
>>728734754
So you gave her a red line and she crossed it. If you let her get away with that she will never respect you anon. Don't be a cuck. Leave and find a better girl there are plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
It's over. Don't go back or you're a cuck. Don't forgive her. But it's kin if your fault too for allowing this "break". And by "break" I mean your gf needed some strange dick.
>>
>>728735107
So much this
>>
>>728746404
Op here, go right ahead my man :^)
>>
>>728732764
You have already been cucked nigger. Red pill tiem
>>
Op, remember that guy you were jealous of? That's probably the guy she fucked
>>
>>728737341
Lol telling yourself you pleasure her after she fucks another guy wew lad
>>
Dump her. This was a long time coming Op. Your original suspicions were correct. Never allow your girl to just be friends with another guy she's almost certainly fucking them. It's time to cut your losses, get in there and get a good Revenge fuck in and call it quits. Sorry for your troubles Op.
>>
If she experienced guilt in the act then she wasn't drunk enough for it to be a mistake
>>
>>728741792
Wise words. His emotions are too strong. He must cut all contact immediately or risk further cucking
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.