[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May god forgive me for my release. https://mega.nz/#!9QF1V

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 5

File: WHORE_CHEATED.png (128KB, 459x381px) Image search: [Google]
WHORE_CHEATED.png
128KB, 459x381px
May god forgive me for my release.

https://mega.nz/#!9QF1VJDI!o4ze5kXvKJHZp8Qgl1apAHSksd51q--SlYkC_dKRbc4
>>
this. Im 26 and Ive known almost 10 people who odd already. and Im from a relatively affluent area. cant even imagine what its really like where its bad in wv or western pa.
>>
to be honest it is morally wrong but biologically it is ok
>>
you were dying to explain that werent you.
>>
Well thats a killer argument. "I dont agree with you, so youre a faggot".
>>
>>728643669
God may forgive you but I won't!
>>
Yeah but i said fair.
>>
hahaha i know this guy probably goes to some liberal ass state college who took a lesbian dance theory and sociology course and now things hes a brilliant snob
>>
air jordans
>>
You dont ingest toothpaste moron.
>>
Its very simple, you brush as needed.
>>
except that men and women have numerous anatomical and physiological differences. as far as I know anatomy and physiology are sciences. try harder, faggot
>>
this is roman reigns yard now
>>
Gender exists because humans are not all born the same way. You either get the plumbing on the outside or the inside. Sometimes both, and its gross. People also aften get gender and sexual orientatiom mixed up. There are only 4 sexual orientations, all others are just unnecessary and reserved for faggot attention whores. The 4 are:
>>
Please dont stop
>>
God damn
>>
Don't download.

There's another rar in the rare with a weird file that says shortcut in the same directory.
>>
>>
Well vidya is a wide gammit.
>>
File: _250.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
_250.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
It's a virus, don't download.
>>
U smart
>>
Do it. Its a whole lot better than having to go get a root canal.
>>
This is such a stupid argument. Gender is something given to people per your defnition, sure. But its completely subjective IF youre going to play it like that because then you just choose not to accept the objective opinion on gender. Most people in America do believe there are 2 genders whih is how genders exist in the first place. The lgbt community is creating a culture where they decide not to accept the definition of gender, thereby creating theirown culture which doesnt exist. The whole movement is based on destroying that definition. Gender only doesnt exist if everyone decides that girls and guys act the same, which they dont.
>>
exactly, having it counts as a difference. there are functions that arent related to having a penis or a vagina you know. theres a thing called hormones. we have different muscle structure, different metabolysm.
>>
I think most people play games as a pastime. I play video games in my off time, I also work, go to school, and Im told that Im a pretty good cook.
>>
More realistic would be an incredibly tall ziggurat.
>>
Only 7 posters.

The same faggot is posting this random shit, looks like a bot.
>>
Its a communism reference you plebeian. "Religion is the opiate of the masses"
>>
Yeah! I love Justin Bieber threads
>>
No idea, but at least you have good taste.
>>
>>
>>728644028

>looks like a bot

Naah he's just fucking stupid
>>
https://youtu.be/SSsNaAB9wlg
>>
nice phishing virus
>>
what
>>
>>728643951

This post needs bumped
>>
>>
Bot thread do not download
>>
exactly. i couldnt give a fuck about which bathroom someone uses, but dont act like they killed your mother when they use the wrong pronoun or some shit.
>>
File: really.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
>>728643970
>>
I think most people play games as a pastime. I play video games in my off time, I also work, go to school, and Im told that Im a pretty good cook.
>>
Go ask a priest.
>>
wow youre really enlightening me anon. i had no idea any of what youre saying existed.
>>
>>
LOL triggered neckbeard
>>
Say that you laid a clay brick down, then started piling identical bricks on top of it until the pile was 2.5km high.
>>
Who is saying that gender defines the way you dress or what toys you play with? How retarded are you?
>>
>>728643669
lol virus.
.zip has a .zip in it that isn't a .zip, and a .lnk that accesses windows/system32/powershell.exe
>>
This is such a stupid argument. Gender is something given to people per your defnition, sure. But its completely subjective IF youre going to play it like that because then you just choose not to accept the objective opinion on gender. Most people in America do believe there are 2 genders whih is how genders exist in the first place. The lgbt community is creating a culture where they decide not to accept the definition of gender, thereby creating theirown culture which doesnt exist. The whole movement is based on destroying that definition. Gender only doesnt exist if everyone decides that girls and guys act the same, which they dont.
>>
This. Or professional sports.
>>
except that men and women have numerous anatomical and physiological differences. as far as I know anatomy and physiology are sciences. try harder, faggot
>>
You ever play that game where you notice the differences in two of the similar images side by side?
>>
I think you meant, "For centuries uneducated fucks used gender and sex interchangeably"
>>
>>
wow youre really enlightening me anon. i had no idea any of what youre saying existed.
>>
Please dont stop
>>
Not him, but everything has a basis in science, even if that basis is unclear or unknown currently. Humans having a concept of gender falls into that category.
>>
Nice feet
>>
Here
>>
Know her?
>>
>>728644617
>>728644230
What an odd coincidence for two people who totally aren't a bot bumping a virus thread to say the exact same thing.
>>
>>
Brush ur tongue thoroughly on the entire surface, divide ur teeth into sections and spend at least 30sec per section. Dont forget to scrub ur canines most people have these yellowed to hell.
>>
Theres a reason its always 9/10 dentists agree on stuff. That one dentist disagreeing is the one that tells the truth. Where 9/10 people would take money on a lie rather than be broke and honest.
>>
Yeah but i said fair.
>>
how is that nitpicking? those are facts. ive provided factual arguments as to why men and women are different. where is your argument faggot?
>>
Gender isnt real, its a social construct. Theres nothing in your genes that say "skirts are for women, games consoles are for men".
>>
If not gender, then what?
>>
Nice feet
>>
Youre a fucking idiot
>>
U smart
>>
no sauce, sry
>>
>>728644913
XX = female
XY = male

retard
>>
This
>>
>>
no because only white people have internet idiot.
>>
You still drinking water right?
>>
I love fur pics with that face
>>
File: 1479464360264.jpg (28KB, 505x411px) Image search: [Google]
1479464360264.jpg
28KB, 505x411px
>>728643669
Fuck off nigger
>>
Man, Im a long time gamer myself and I cringed s little bit st that.
>>
air jordans
>>
More ass
>>
This not how you argue correctly. You are full of shit. Fuck off.
>>
oh come on. like this thread is actually good because of the jb minorities.
>>
You ever play that game where you notice the differences in two of the similar images side by side?
>>
Eliza. What happened to her? I heard she got raped or molested by a family member and she just went full retard from there on.
>>
Well vidya is a wide gammit.
>>
I never had a problem playing too much games until phone games started becoming popular.
>>
>>728644999
Wasted trips smh
>>
They dont need to understand words or science. They just assert their white privilege and then tell everyone else how they should live. Dont you know how this works?
>>
Please dont stop
>>
Brush ur tongue thoroughly on the entire surface, divide ur teeth into sections and spend at least 30sec per section. Dont forget to scrub ur canines most people have these yellowed to hell.
>>
Youre a fucking idiot
>>
>>728644913
no but having a penis means you're a man and having a vagina means that you are a woman. having a penis isn't a role, it is what it is. genders are not myths, there aare only 2 of them and you are and always will be the gender you were born with. you're pathetic lol.
>>
>>
Theres a reason its always 9/10 dentists agree on stuff. That one dentist disagreeing is the one that tells the truth. Where 9/10 people would take money on a lie rather than be broke and honest.
>>
Would love to get a hand full myself
>>
almost never.
>>
air jordans
>>
>>
Man, Im a long time gamer myself and I cringed s little bit st that.
>>
Noy really.
>>
LOL triggered neckbeard
>>
>>
Nice feet
>>
fuck, marry, kill
>>
Youre a fucking idiot
>>
I never had a problem playing too much games until phone games started becoming popular.
>>
>>
>>
Hence where the word OP comes from --- genetic defect
>>
no sauce, sry
>>
Post away
>>
This mulatto has gotten my bullgatto
>>
>>
File: 1490745453891.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490745453891.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>
>>
Who is saying that gender defines the way you dress or what toys you play with? How retarded are you?
>>
>>728645188
If you're not white and American, your life is worth less than mine. Get on your knees, D'brickashaw.
>>
>>
almost never.
>>
Far left:
>>
I personally just believe that hormone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery are and create abominations. "Transgender" people are merely biological men or biological women who feel that they would be much happier doing things that are traditionally associated with the opposite "gender". Eliminate gender and eliminate all the bullshit debate surrounding trans rights
>>
>>
why do people get all bent out of shape over it if it doesnt exist?
>>
Gender isnt real, its a social construct. Theres nothing in your genes that say "skirts are for women, games consoles are for men".
>>
>>
Its a pretty safe assumption that most of us are white
>>
>>
>>
I think you meant, "For centuries uneducated fucks used gender and sex interchangeably"
>>
Not him, but everything has a basis in science, even if that basis is unclear or unknown currently. Humans having a concept of gender falls into that category.
>>
air jordans
>>
Because gender is a theory made up by liberals to distract people from their biological sex
>>
Now youre getting it. It follows that if "transgender" and other silly categories dont exist, there is no basis for discrimination whatsoever. Everyone is just a person with different sexualities.
>>
Why are you sorry?
>>
>>
OP here yeah I dont give a fuck about your pronouns or your bathroom preference. Go to the bathroom based on what is between your legs. Eliminate gendered pronouns, call people whatever pronoun you feel like at the moment idc.
>>
More realistic would be an incredibly tall ziggurat.
>>
>>
>>
hahaha i know this guy probably goes to some liberal ass state college who took a lesbian dance theory and sociology course and now things hes a brilliant snob
>>
Far left:
>>
>>
-------------------------------------------
IGNORE THIS THREAD, THIS FAGGOT UPLOADED A VIRUS AND IS BUMPING THE THREAD CONSTANTLY, CHECK POSTER COUNT
---------------------------------------------
>>
no sauce, sry
>>
>>
Yeah but i said fair.
>>
Noy really.
>>
Any more of her?
>>
Gotta love me some Manny Mua.
>>
OP here yeah I dont give a fuck about your pronouns or your bathroom preference. Go to the bathroom based on what is between your legs. Eliminate gendered pronouns, call people whatever pronoun you feel like at the moment idc.
>>
I really dont care.
>>
Learn the difference between sex and gender, then come back and apologize for being an idiot.
>>
how is that nitpicking? those are facts. ive provided factual arguments as to why men and women are different. where is your argument faggot?
>>
>>
>>
how many infected so far?
>>
there are only 2 genders
>>
Water along with whatever other ingredients are in sodas
>>
>>728644484
So, you are saying you are smarter than centuries of common knowledge. How fortunate we all are to live with your colossal mind. How benevolent a leader will you be, our glorious intellectual leader?
>>
this. Im 26 and Ive known almost 10 people who odd already. and Im from a relatively affluent area. cant even imagine what its really like where its bad in wv or western pa.
>>
Gotta love me some Manny Mua.
>>
>>
>>
>>728645188
That's not what happens in real life. When you get out of your parent's care into the real world, hopefully real world experience will straighten you out.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.