[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who's making a time machine by providing a custom

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: 9658628536.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9658628536.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Ask a guy who's making a time machine by providing a custom solution to the Ellis wormhole equation anything.

>inb4 prove it faggot
>>
Have you been thinking fourth dimensionally?
>>
>>728639483
prove it faggot
>>
>>728639612
All the time my dude
>>
>>728639483
Why would you want a time machine? Why would you want to move in time when your understanding of wormhole physics could put all of space in your reach?
>>
>>728639483
How do you think time travel into the past will work?

Will you create a separate reality by entering the past, avoiding paradoxes but ultimately cutting you off from our universe forever?

Or is all time simultaneously real, and you going back in time has always been a part of our history, and as such any attempt to change it simply results in the history that you know?

There's no way to know for sure until you do it, but what's your hypothesis?
>>
File: HouseOfLies.jpg (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HouseOfLies.jpg
103KB, 400x400px
>>728639483
>>
>>728639483
You are opening Pandora's Box, here.

You think you will create heaven on Earth, but all you will be doing is unleashing demons upon the world.

All I can do is urge you to stop before it's too late.
>>
File: itwasalwaystoolate.jpg (256KB, 690x769px) Image search: [Google]
itwasalwaystoolate.jpg
256KB, 690x769px
>>728641950
if OP is actually making a time machine and will be successful unless he stops, then it is probably a given that he has already used the time machine in the future, and altered the past, which means we are already living in a tainted reality.
>>
File: who cares.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
who cares.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>728642134
>>
>>728642134
We don't yet know whether he is successful. So I don't know whether he'll listen to my plea.

It may seem counter-intuitive, but in a deterministic universe our choices still matter.
>>
>>728642134
I mean, if it's the only one we know, isn't OP the stranger here? I don't see how this is our problem, or really a problem at all. We're natives. He's the one who has to deal with the culture shock, not to mention the unforeseen outcomes of his actions. We just continue on, as we always have.
>>
That your fucking retarded, and thats not how you do it dipshit. Plus your doing an equation not building the god dam machine. Also your looking in the wrong field to boot. You primitives and your want to be smart...
>>
>>728642352
good point.

hey OP travel forward in time and get the fuck out of here dickhead. you're not welcome anymore.
>>
>>728642352
You don't change the past when you go back in time. You simply make the past happen. There is no "first iteration". Time travel was always part of the history and always will be. It's determined.

So OP is just as much a native as us. He's simply the catalyst for events that have already occurred but which he will take part in.

So it's not really "tainted" either. That's the way it has always been.
>>
>>728642354
you're
>>
>>728639483
I've time traveled. It's possible, but not in the way you think
>>
>>728642817
just living and moving forward in time
>>
>>728642354
I'm convinced that backwards time travel, and by extension any means of superseding the speed of light, is impossible.

If backwards time travel is possible, the backwards time travelers would have already been a part of our history. And while they would most likely attempt secrecy, someone at some point would have done something extremely outrageous and obvious.

Personally I don't even want it to to be possibly. The ramifications of time travel are simply terrifying. But I find the consequence of interstellar travel being impossible to be disappointing, as well.
>>
>>728639483
Are you building it of a DeLorean?
>>
>>728642853
I'm talking about to the past, sorry I didn't make that clear
>>
>>728642967
Take a trip down Memory Lane.

The further you walk down it, the further into your own past you go.

But be careful. Paradoxes abound.
>>
>>728643037
wow, never mind faggot.
>>
File: received_1628633730497331.jpg (6KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
received_1628633730497331.jpg
6KB, 272x153px
Ight ima learns you fuckers something. One simple fact. Time is abstract. Also law of continuity. Lastly read some fucking books and stop speculating and liatening to bullshit modern science. You're and youre make no difference to me either. Im not writing a fucking novel. Im writing to a bunch of dumb OP faggots. So fuck off with your grammar nazi bullshit.
>>
>>728643175
whoa, you mad bro?
>>
File: 1491810475119.gif (331KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491810475119.gif
331KB, 250x200px
Mad at dumb fucks. Yes. Yes i am. So continue eating cocks all day.
>>
Time travel doesn't exist.
If it did, we would know by now
>>
And who the fuck in their right mind would just hand over time machines with a massive population of asshats who would just abuse it. Thats like saying everyone should have a nuclear power plant in tnere house. Are you shitting me?
>>
Time Travel does exist, just not in the "time machine" fashion. Does require worm holes but not what you'd think.
>>
Won't believe you unless quads
>>
>>728639483
When you are chugging dick, how many is TOO much?
>>
>>728643873
believe what you want. It's possible.
>>
Op is always a fag
>>
My name is Tohn Jitor and something has gone wrong with my IBM.
>>
Yea i call bullshit on you.it does exist in the "time machine" fashion there is even a plethora of patents easily accessible. So again there OP why dont you go ahead and read.
>>
>>728644121
not OP
>>
Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks?
>>
OP here, I'm planning to go into the future not the past.

Once I get there I plan to extend my lifespan by whatever means they have (Cell therapy, DNA alteration, possibly even transferring my brain into an android if technology advances that much) after that I plan to acquire all documents and findings they have on space travel or quantum mechanics so that I can advance humanity further, faster.

Once I'm done in the future, I'll return to the present and dismantle the time machine and destroy the design.

I haven't made the leap yet, and I haven't noticed any paradoxical events beginning to unfold so I'm sure all time is current time and I'll simply be moving inter-dimensionally along the timeline instead of directly influencing it.

Unfortunately I won't be able to provide much proof of my trip (Risk of breaking current time) but I'll try to provide details of my journey and of course you'll likely hear about rapid advancements in technology when I return.

The machine will be complete in the coming months, I'll return the same date that I left so it'll be like nothing ever happened.
>>
File: Phisheye.jpg (95KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
Phisheye.jpg
95KB, 750x741px
I don't think time is a real concept besides being a man made measurement of change i don't think it exists in any form besides the present. it wouldn't make any sense to be able to reverse all the change except yourself. waste of time really.
>>
File: i know.jpg (14KB, 395x317px) Image search: [Google]
i know.jpg
14KB, 395x317px
>>728644968
>>
>>728644968
Basically all of modern science recognizes that there is more to time than our arbitrary perception of it.

Time runs more slowly relative to the rest of the universe the more powerful of a gravity well you are in. Astronauts in the ISS experience about 80-90% of the gravity we do on the Earth's surface and the difference between our clocks are extremely small but measurable.

Time is real.
>>
>>728639483
How do you plan on affecting the Gravitons? Is it electromagnets?
>>
File: ttclogo-final.gif (8KB, 269x438px) Image search: [Google]
ttclogo-final.gif
8KB, 269x438px
>>728644872
Just do us all a favor, and go to the time traveler's convention. May 9, 2005. Prove yourself.
>>
File: 1427964495018.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427964495018.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>728645363
>>
>>728645938
I guess it's easy to dismiss if we just completely disregard relativity, and basically the last 100 years of scientific knowledge with it...
>>
>>728645926
ugh... may 7TH 2005.
>>
>>728639483
how do contain gravitron
>>
File: 543255.jpg (98KB, 525x333px) Image search: [Google]
543255.jpg
98KB, 525x333px
>>728645548
The Graviton doesn't have a solution or a definition yet, so trying to use it is like trying to ride a bike without wheels.

I'm attempting to enforce small-scale antimatter fission (That's splitting the atom of antimatter, confusing is an understatement) to drop down and across our current time outside of normal matter.

Think of a wormhole that takes you and just places you at the same location but along a different axis on the quantum grid. Correctly speaking I'm not going to be on our own dimensional plane, I'm punching out of it.

Assuming I can get the damn thing to work.
>>
>>728646670
Ah, I thought you might have looked into Tesla's work and harnessed his studies into it. Is time like the universe and you would have to plot it into a "4 dimensional donut" shape?
>>
>>728646670
Nothing that you said makes any sense.

Antimatter is only exotic in the sense that it's rare. But other than that, it behaves exactly like normal matter. Antimatter fission wouldn't have anything to do with creating a wormhole, any more so than "normal" matter.
>>
>>728639483
well you failed, because if you had succeeded you would have already been visited by you're future self.
>>
>>728639483
>go back to dinosaur age
>drop billions of dragon/horse dildos everywhere
>troll future scientists

>go back to human cave berrypicker age
>sex women
>then tell cavemen about jesus christ
>troll future religions

>go back to 1000 bc
>tell humanoids to kill all non whites
>troll hitler
>>
>>728647275
I'm trying to develop a controlled singularity event, dealing with the materials available to myself the first logical jump was to create a method that produces highly unstable outcomes and test from there. The calculations check out so far but I haven't moved to actual testing as it requires a TON of power.
>>
>>728646074
Not a problem if you can travel through time, is it?
>>
>>728647821
Well, if you're actually doing this shit and you're not just talking out of your ass, all the more power to you.

If we're ever gonna achieve interstellar travel, we need as many people looking into our options as possible. As long as they don't blow up our planet in the process.
>>
>>728647821
A singularity. In atmosphere. The only atmosphere we have, on the only planet we have. Do you have any idea how bad of an idea this is? Why has the government not stopped this yet?
>>
>>728647985
CERN creates tiny black holes all the time. It's no big deal.

Because
a. They're so small that even if they stuck around for a while, we'd barely notice them, and
b. because they're so small, they only last for a few femtoseconds.

Not to mention, no one's going to try to create a singularity in our atmosphere. It's always done in a vacuum chamber. It's the only way to do it practically, anyway.
>>
>>728647937
>>728647985
That's actually the biggest problem right now, containing and crossing the event horizon without exploding or ripping a hole in the planet is a tough problem to solve.

Building a containable scale magnetic field (Penning–Malmberg trap) or Fullerene construct is no easy task.

I don't have proof, but I also theorize the possibility of anti-singularities (Positive).
>>
>>728646670
Don't forget to bring me back some stock tips.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.