[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related -trigger alert Any other guy sick of women not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170409-204230.jpg (538KB, 978x691px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-204230.jpg
538KB, 978x691px
Pic related

-trigger alert

Any other guy sick of women not keeping the house clean. She works one job and we have a kid. I work 2 jobs cabinet making and installing floors. I get that raising a child is hard work. But when u use that as an excuse so you have to not do anything at all, especially days off where you jave free time and im working the second job its aggravating. No offense but us guy take on jobs that are physically hard on the body. U women work and only your feet hurt. Us men work and our whole body hurts every single day but we have to do what we have to do to survive. The least u can do is show appreciation and clean the damn house
>>
>>728600057
I agree 100000%.

I understand that taking care of a child can be tedious work(I have a 2 year old daughter) but constantly using the excuse 'it's hard to get anything done with a two year old running around' loses its power if nothing is ever done.
>>
>>728600057
Fucking women
>>
>>728600592
Exactly there is no excuse for laziness! I get up at 5am and don't get home till 8pm sometimes. Than come home to a screaming kid with the house a mess. It no wonder i have a drinking problem or ill loss it. Than on top of it im playing most the bills and shes blowing her paycheck by Sunday. One these days im shooting myself for this stress and ill let /b/ know
>>
>>728600601
Basically
>>
wife is disturbed having an affair, hoarding stuff,on the computer,incessantly yacking with damefriends,or,,god know what,,set up a camera in some hidy corner to watch what she does,hide a gps thingy in her purse
in any case,she needs to understand house cleaning keeping things tidy so the young do not trip & split their still soft heabones & brains, she hasta get with it
>>
you're an idiot for living with that girl. this is a first world country. cleaning a house isn't shit. she's just lazy as fuck and a princess like most first world country women.

i work two gigs and workout hard most days out of the week from 1-3hrs a time. i sleep literally whenever i can fall asleep. my house is clean as fuck besides some cardboard boxes. i date at least once a week and still meet up with family and friends from time to time. complaining about your dirty house and shitty lifestyle choice with your gf without addressing that any of this is your fault is just some bullshit. pull your ass out of this and stop living in aggression. no excuses.
>>
>>728601435
I like the way you think
>>
>>728601587
You evidently don't even live in your house, so don't start preaching.
>>
>>728600057
>be me
>grow up in small bumfuck town
>go to college
>two years later at college bump into girl from bumfuck town.
>We go to dinner to catch up and reminisce about bumfuck
>start dating
>graduate
>she graduates the next year
>move in together
>things getting serious
>propose
>yes.avi
>get married

She grew up on the farm proper. family of 8 kids, only one to leave the family farm. but she's still old school. I come home to a hot home cooked meal every night. The kids are doing their homework. we have dinner as a family with no cell phones or tv. we have family time after. read a book before bedtime, and then the house is ours.

One get together the women are aghast that I don't cook dinners unless a special occassion arises.
>"mm mm grrlfriend you need to MAKE your man cook dinner for you, you deserve a day off!"
to which my wife responds
>"MMM hun" pointing at her husband "You need to MAKE her change her own oil in her car, take out the trash, replace the lightbulbs, fix the leaky drain, mow the yard, trim the shrubs, tend the garden, and clean the gutters before it snows."

I love my wife.
>>
>>728601841
if you have two jobs like you said then right back at you. it's still your fault you are with this girl who is the only one making all of the mess in the house.
>>
>>728600057
OP stfu and clean
>>
>>728601587
I dont wanna deal with child support. Especially i wanna move out of maryland and still see my daughter. I have no way out. She is becoming her mother but idk what to do. I wanna be there for my daughter. I can just take a bullet to the brain
>>
File: 1487512298025.jpg (93KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
1487512298025.jpg
93KB, 960x892px
>>728600057
Get her mom to come over to help clean up. Then rape mom.
>>
>>728602241
the social aspects of your life are no longer conducive to her developing lifestyle. she doesn't feel the need to give in order to receive affection. she wants attention, always, but doesn't crave it from you like before. if she did she'd clean the damn house. but still you need to blame yourself to an extent and see where you went wrong in your past, with her. this sounds like a sad story that will soon turn salty and sour over decades.
>>
If you wife'd up a bitch that doesn't know how to cook or clean then you made a big mistake my friend. I have broke it off with women over less. Know your value in this world. You will always be worth more than a woman.
>>
>>728602136
I usually end up doing it fucktard. But im getting sick of it. She gets time to herself and go out and blows what she wants. I dont and its pissy me off now been about a year of this shit
>>
>>728601849
Anon. You lucky bastard.
I work from home, raise my son and when I was with the baby mumma I would clean after the cooked and she didn't know how to do her own washing.

Then I would cook and would argue with me about how I leave too many dishes so I would do it any way if she bitched enough.

Least she sucked dick and loved anal.
Guess it had its pros..
>>
>>728602305
http://www.snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/

And people have no trouble exploiting the incident.
>>
>>728600057
rape her and show her whos the real alpha in the house
>>
>>728602608
Brother, my old man was on the same boat. Spent our entire life of 25 years together, complaining every day that wife didn't do shit. He's a good man , but a miserable sack of shit who wasted his life. And its no skin off the woman's bones. You think my mom was phased by any of this? She doesn't give a fuck. She had a free ride for 1/4 of her life. You need to straighten her out or leave. If you haven't put her in her place yet it means that you probably cant. So its a sinking ship. It only gets worse from here.

That whole "masculinity" thing works. You need to keep them in their place or they will run off with the deed to the farm. Its just the way things are.
>>
>>728603077
So im basically fucked
>>
>>728603077
it's "skin off her nose", not "skin off her bones"
also, it's "fazed" not "phased", in the way you're using it
>>
>>728600057
>be 23, live alone
>only work 40 hours a week of non-physical labor
>house is still constantly disgusting
>>
>>728603973
You didn't capitalize or punctuate.
>>
>>728604078
Than you're a lazy pos
>>
>>728600057
You have 3 paying jobs between you. Don't tell me you can't hire a maid once a week.
>>
>>728604275
Nope maryland is crazy expensive
>>
File: 1469261263937.png (189KB, 474x436px) Image search: [Google]
1469261263937.png
189KB, 474x436px
>>728600057

Seems like a personal problem with one woman. why do you think this is a trend happening?
>>
>>728604275
Maids are for lazy people
>>
>>728604275
no one that has two jobs has tons of spending money. They are working the second job because they can't afford to live off the first
>>
File: 1491696434309.png (93KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1491696434309.png
93KB, 300x269px
>>728604363
Get mother in law to come help clean, then rape mother in law.
>>
>>728604363
what exactly do you two share?
rent, sex, bed, bank account?
>>
>>728604182
those aren't exactly expected online. i just thought he might want to know that he's using the wrong words for what he is trying to communicate
the phased/fazed thing is one that i see on here constantly. it's almost as irritating as tongue/tounge or rogue/rouge
>>
>>728600057
She's a dirty bitch. If you really value your sanity, you'll keep your house clean and pay the bills.
>>
>>728600057
>us men
>you women

Other than you being retardedly sexist I would agree with your specific situation as being unbalanced.
>>
>>728604545
She pays cable electric babysitter and some groceries
>>
>>728603888
/thread
>>
>>728604798
Not sexiest. Old fashion with the truth.
>>
>>728604968
>they don't share, they "split"

Your life sucks
>>
>>728604968
don't use cable. do a silent protest she will catch on later on when things get shitty. she will realize it's not an essential.

when you buy food get cheaper shit and don't buy things you don't need like juice.

clean up after yourself and stay organized. she'll eventually blame the baby if you two get in an argument. if you have dirty dishes just clean what you need to use.

stay busy. always have something to do.

keep your clothes and shit clean and always stay fresh. one up the situation.
>>
>>728605330
Or you just have only ever attracted airheads and believe in some stupid way your life is infinite proof of other's reality.

The term sexist does exist for a reason outside of its fanatic use
>>
>>728605449
Ive been one upping things. Even when she has to work Saturdays and i have to watch the kid i make sure to clean everything. I don't really want cable she does thats why she pays it. Just feels like everything is on me and im sick of it
>>
>>728605449
>start some highschool bullshit and attempt to become full of yourself

top advice, as always /b/
>>
>>728605675
My mother is a smart women who worked too and always kept the house clean laundry down and dinner warm. So yeah old fashion. Dad is at the point of 50 bearly getting out of bed cause his hip is in so much pain from doing floor installation. Which is was i do and have done since 16. So yeah. Old fashion im already having hip issues. So for u to think its sexiest for the actual damage men get cause of the new age bullshit is you being a airhead piece of shit.
>>
>>728605857
she gathers this information as you being the sole one that keeps things tidy. she actually thinks it's more your responsibility to clean and more hers to take care of the child.

>>728605871
there's no need to spend excessive amounts of money. it sounds like op could be in a financial situation if things go sour. based on the information he has shared with us, we can only give him generalized ideas of what he could do to help improve his self. what you want op to continue to have a shit lifestyle? it starts with many small things.
>>
>>728600057
Or you can get a really good job dumb ass so you don't have to work as hard.
>>
>>728606387
you sound like a person of very basic intelligence. If your mother was smart, and there were no issues...it supports what I said. Take your inherited backwardness and stuff it up your butt.
>>
>>728606387
one of the problems with that 50 year old man is that he is staying in bed. what, his other gravitation would be towards a chair or a seat? i get it he's injured and old. it's permanent. but he can still improve his shit.
>>
>>728606525
You get it man. I didnt think people like you would be on here lol
>>
>>728606663
No college education dumb ass and i love cabinet making but u dont make a million dollars either
>>
>>728606748
Hes been doing floor installation for over 30 years. Of course he hurts and hes still doing 2 jobs cause he has no other choice financially
>>
>>728606525
>we have to save OP

Or maybe his coddled lack of a pair is why he is in the situation. The girl is a leech if he isn't full of shit.

Playing games and trying to "train" a fully grown adult while working two jobs and etcetera is not "helping" anyone.
>>
>>728607283
It not easy shes getting better cause ive tried silent treatment and do it myself. Ive been getting on her and it slowly works sometimes
>>
>>728607691
>it's not easy and adds to my stress but I will defend it as a strategy because I don't want to address the problem...I just keep working harder and looking at the ground.

Don't fucking waste your life
>>
>>728600057
here is a trick
how many people in your family? 3? okay. do this...
put only 3 dishes EACH of each size
3 large plates, 3 saucers. 3 normal drinking cups, 3 coffee cups
3 forks 3 knives and 3 spoons

it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to have a kitchen look like this with this method

period

i used to do that when i was a slob in university.

I never even if i used up all the dishes, could have a dirty kitchen like this roach infested filth you live in

if the bitch complains, say "too fucking bad"

end of story.
>>
>>728608324
and sorry, let me be clearer

You only keep 3 of each dish. Throw the rest OUT

I did that for my GF when she was in university too. And it worked like a charm. She never had a disgusting kitchen ever again. Even at it's worse. she had two of each dish.
>>
>>728602305
This
>>
>>728607283
>op's fault and is gf is a bitch
scroll up and you will see we already discussed this.

so you really don't think op can make his lifestyle better? what do you suggest he do from this point on?
>>
>>728600057
lol you're exactly like a feminist. refusing to take responsibility for your life and house and blaming others.
>>
>>728604968
Where can I get an electric babysitter? Are they expensive?
>>
>>728608324
I did this and actually worked with my gf

but I broke all the plates and glassware leaving just one for each other
>>
>>728609145
>I totally get it
>I'm still responding for him though
>so tell me what you mean even though I totally get it

Fuck.
>>
My wife runs a home business with 2 kids (age 2 & 9) at the house, home schools daily, and cooks most of our meals from scratch daily as well. She keeps the house tip top.

Some women just suck, /b/ros.
>>
Holy shit I thought I was the only one! My wife works part time and I do more dishes and cleaning than she does. It drives me crazy.
>>
>>728610039
are you drunk?

getting back to what i said
>>728606525
>>728607283
>>728609145
... i already told op off and got his attention way before these posts. you failed to comprehend this or even read previous posts. your point was already invalid.

and this >>728610039 shows your contradiction and further proves you are trying to refute the central point.

again i will ask:
do you really think op can't make his lifestyle better?
what do you suggest he do from this point on?
>>
>>728609575
I take responsibility dip shit or i wouldn't post this. I pushed her to get her licenses a job. Im working my ass off compared to her and paying most the bills. So idk what responsibilities are you talking about. Want me to some how prove to u that i am. Im always moving even days off which i working 7 days a week most the time. So get fucked
>>
>>728611056
>life is a strategic sandbox and not an unpredictable adventure that you need to take by the horns
>I will summarize everything you say but continue to ask you to clarify
>it is my solemn job to complicate and dramaticize OPs simple problem that he well understands but that I, a random gay knight...must keep seeking half assed circle-jerk answers for
>look I can insult you all day and then try to appeal to your need for validation and pretend that means I'm not an idiot

You are an inexperienced little boy, is why.
>>
>>728611300
>I take responsibility
>what should I do

10/10 troll thread
>>
Why are you on 4chan bitching about the problems? Are you sure you are the man? Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>728600057
Both of you are slobs by the looks of things. A house doesn't end up like that because of one person. It takes teamwork!
>>
>>728600057
Nice blog anon, have an upvote.

What does she do when she's at home? I'll wager she has a TV or computer addiction of some sort and has no actual schedule; which would be a heavy contributor to getting nothing done.
>>
>>728611631
>life is a strategic sandbox and not an unpredictable adventure that you need to take by the horns
we're helping or not helping op. you try to shun the fact's i've stated and still can't defend your own point.
>I will summarize everything you say but continue to ask you to clarify
your point is invalid. >>728607283
here you have stated things that had already been stated. again you seem to not want to be proven wrong here in your very first reply post. again i ask those same two qeustions. and again you stray away from that. you have no solution at all.
>it is my solemn job to complicate and dramaticize OPs simple problem that he well understands but that I, a random gay knight...must keep seeking half assed circle-jerk answers for
your first central point is still invalid. the seriousness of it only op understands. we can choose to help or not.
>look I can insult you all day and then try to appeal to your need for validation and pretend that means I'm not an idiot
i'm sorry you feel insulted. but your central point is still invalid.

>>You are an inexperienced little boy, is why.
>>
>>728612714
Thats exactly what she does!!
>>
>>728600057
You're a fake.
Why are you trolling my /b?
>>
>>728612822
>if I don't win this internet fight my life will be over

Ah you're right. My mistake.
>>
>>728612593
My house ends up messy and I'm not a slob. Every time I do a chore that's supposed to be my wife's, it's somehow become my chore, then the next time it doesnt get done, I get the "well youre the one who usually does it", so fuck that
>>
>>728613125
(Also, im not that guy, just a guy in a similar scenario)
>>
>>728600057
>Not scraping and rinsing your dishes after eating
>Keeping dishes in the sink, ever
>Keeping mushrooms in a ziploc instead of a paper bag
>Keeping junk on your windowsill
It's like you want to make life harder for yourself.
>>
>>728613056
you just validated my win. because once again you are in contradiction.
>>
>>728612822
every time this guy says central, point, or invalid you have to drink.
>>
I hate when my wife blames her laziness on self diagnosed anxiety/depression.
>>
>>728613269
lol
>>
>>728613269
agreed.
>>
>>728600057
What is it with tradies and thinking they work harder than anybody else?

You make fucking cabinets for a living you faggot, you can do dishes too.

kys
>>
>>728613572
ps if youre a cabinet maker make yourself some nicer fucking cabinets you industrial cock inhaler
>>
>>728613720
He's probably renting so that would just be a waste of money.
>>
>>728613572
Usually they're in some pansy union setup...would be my guess. All those meetings, votes, and special big boy terms make them feel so important.
>>
>>728613914
sounds more like some young couple just maintaining.
>>
>>728609802
it works because the logic is simple

YOU HAVE to do the dishes, or you eat off the fucking table

so what ends up happening. you get proactive and wash the dishes immediately

or you end up eating off the saucer plate but even then, that gives you only 2 days respite (if both of you are eating) then you MUST wash the dishes on the 3rd day.

works great.

Cause lazys that have alot of dishes will let it pile up like a fucking bio hazard. i have seen people will MOLD in their fucking sinks.

If they adopt my strategy. It all fixes itself.
>>
>>728608324
>>728609802
>>728614385
This.

Had this done to me as a kid because I didn't want to load the dishwasher. Worked like a charm.
>>
>>728614385
i shouldve done this
i got some toxic waste lookin shit in my sink
>>
File: 1490224315281.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490224315281.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
>OPs life is falling apart
>just throw out most of your dishes
>>
>every thread that makes us look retarded gets saged tonight

-the jews
>>
You have to do better selection of who you marry. Make sure you get someone who has their life in order properly.

However you're past that point so now we're at the present situation. Explain to her the difference in hours worked between the two of you. You work to bring in a paycheck and she needs to work to keep the home life in order. Division of labor. You can use a gate to keep the 2 year old in the kitchen while you do the dishes etc. That way she can do both at the same time. There's no excuse because it's common sense. She needs to shape up.

Buy one of those extendable gates so the kid will be stuck in the kitchen with the mom.

I work in the cabinet business too. I'm more overhead support though. I live in North Carolina. You?
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.