[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money making thread Post your money making methods, self employment

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

File: 1487157565227.jpg (91KB, 615x504px) Image search: [Google]
1487157565227.jpg
91KB, 615x504px
Money making thread

Post your money making methods, self employment schemes or effective scams.

>inb4 get a job

No, I will not work my ass off to make other people money, I've done it, it sucks.
>>
>>728529235
Just sell drugs. Easy.
>>
>>728529235
kneepads
>>
>>728529335
>kneepads

What is it with kneepads in these threads?
>>
>>728529651
you put them on your knees

so your knees dont get sore

while you're sucking cock for money
>>
>>728530443
ofc but i am a professional
>>
File: 1490379379264.jpg (18KB, 389x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490379379264.jpg
18KB, 389x597px
>>728530376
>>
>>728529235
Three words
> Credit card fraud
>>
Real talk here, heres what i do, i go to Alibaba and buy a metric fuckload of one thing and then sell it for $20 more on amazon, i make like $500 a week with this shit and ive only been doing it for a few months
>>
>>728532569
Dont you get raped at customs?
>>
>>728532620
Its all online. 100% of it. Maybe the occasional trip to the post office or the bank, but its mostly just order 200 for a few bucks from some chink, then ship it to amazon and sell it for $24.99 on amazon
>>
>>728531050
Just because I haven't been caught doesn't mean I won't be. I'd like to think I'm "all that" but you don't really know until the FBI is knocking on your door. But basically it goes, skim/online scam then clone the card/online purchases. Use the card at an atm waaay far away, cover face, walk away.
>>
>>728533201
What items sell the best?
>>
>>728533874
Electronics, duh. Also Don't have them shipped to your house, also duh. The whole "abandoned house" thing doesn't work either, a lot of times they're on a watch list. Anyway, take whatever you bought exchange for drugs/money. Don't advertise on Craigslist. That's fishy as fuck. Like "hey I just happen to have twenty never been touched IPhones lol"
>>
Git gud at online poker
>>
>>728534449
Also bump. Because in curious as to what other anons do.
>>
>>728532569

What types of things sell quickly?
>>
File: IMG_2719.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
>>728529235
Counterfeit 240$ for 8 fake A+ legit 100$ passes all tests and feels legit only thing will not get through scanners
>>
>>728534449
You buy untouched iPhones on Alibaba?
>>
File: 1489303406349.png (111KB, 1064x746px) Image search: [Google]
1489303406349.png
111KB, 1064x746px
>>728535095
Electronics, duh. Also Don't have them shipped to your house, also duh. The whole "abandoned house" thing doesn't work either, a lot of times they're on a watch list. Anyway, take whatever you bought exchange for drugs/money. Don't advertise on Craigslist. That's fishy as fuck. Like "hey I just happen to have twenty never been touched IPhones lol"
>>
File: tip.png (272KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
272KB, 959x538px
>>728532569
>>728535378
>>
>>728535695
Not cc anon. I'm so confused right now
>>
>>728535712
Stories here blah blah work of fiction blah blah blah you know how it goes
>>
>>728535508
That was an example. Actually never heard of that site until now.
>>
>>728536104
Also this is cc anon, thought you were talking at me instead of the Amazon anon
>>
>>728534727
lol... there are more bots than human
>>
>>728537309
How's a bot supposed to win against a human in poker? They can't spot a bluff, nor do it themselves.
>>
multi level marketing
>>
>>728537526

Why wouldn't they be able to do that? Of course they would be able to do that.
>>
>>728536028
backpedaling like no tomorrow are we?
>>
>>728537731

Because bots can't think for themselves and only follow their programming. And because bad players are unpredictable anyway as they don't know what they're doing while good players would figure even the best bot's programming out in a few hands.

Unless you're able to create a highly complex one that actually adapts to players of all skill levels and I doubt you're that smart.

>>728537764
Yep. Unless you wanna spend 8+ hours per day playing poker online this is not a way to make a living. But lots of guys try it anyway and actually put in the effort to get good at it so the competiton is fierce.

Supposedly it was pretty easy to make money through online poker years ago when the hype was strong, but since the US government raided some of the biggest poker sites that's over. So now you'd be playing mostly against other guys like you who want to make money and less against the gamblers who play to lose theirs.
>>
>>728529235
used to think about doing scams but i didnt like the idea of my income being that directly responsible for making shit for other people worse. even if they're dumb enough to deserve it.

anyway, worked for someone who painted houses and decided 'fuck, why dont i do it myself?' bought gear, spooled up some cards, paid a friend in beer to make a site for me that looked good and showcased my work.

been doing it as my main gig for 3 years now and absolutely love it. the closest thing i have to a boss is my customer, who pays me directly and often they throw in more than the agreed amount just because they like me! I'm hiring on two guys to help me this summer and hoping to do for them what my boss did for me. Even though I compete with him around town we're still bros and often recommend each other.

my advice, get a job doing gruntwork for someone outside corporate retail, some kind of trade. Learn everything you can from them. work directly under them. if they're not a dick, they'll gladly show you how they got started and encourage you to do the same.
>>
>>728537877
Bluffing is poker. I always bluff just to get a feel for my opponents and if I see them folding I'll do it again, not too much so they don't notice it of course.

I'm an amateur and this shit is very basic. But then there are guys who play a dozen tables at the same time like a bot, so I guess they might not notice. Not that you would get an advantage against someone using the exact same, extra safe strategy either.
>>
File: earn money 2.png (234KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
earn money 2.png
234KB, 666x666px
>>
>>728538393
Sadly this only works in countries like the US. Here in Germany you ain't shit without proper job training, which in general takes 3,5 years, and can't just become self employed like that as any kind of craftsman without years of experience and other shit.

So basically you have to become a businessman as luckily that shit isn't regulated to death over here. Yet.
>>
>>728539464

What about barbering?

You don't need a licence to cut hair in the UK
>>
>>728539927
You can't take a shit without getting job training over here. I mean you could to do that working from home but you'd have to get people first who'd actually want to get their hair cut by someone who has no experience with it. Those 3,5 years of job training I mentioned are the standard for most jobs. Without it you can only do the most basic manual labor jobs or generally low paid jobs.
>>
>>728540253
So what can you set up yourself to make big money?
>>
>>728540408
Like I said, business stuff. Anybody can create a business, you just have to figure out how to do it. Which thanks to the internet everyone can do and you can just hire the people who do the actual work and have learned the job while you take care of the business and getting clients.

Not quite as easy as I make it sound of course, as with everything you've never done before, but it's the easiest way to really make money over here without wasting many years working a job first, or studying at a university that might not even teach you anything really useful.
>>
>>728529235
>live in france
>grow weed
>spend winter in switzerland
>everything is expensive
>sell weed
>profit

weed is easy to sell and you'll never be in troule with customers.
even if the profit are bigger, i can't recommend you to sell other drugs.
>>
Jump in front of cars for the insurance payout.
>>
File: C4Ix20RWMAAf2E1.jpg (59KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
C4Ix20RWMAAf2E1.jpg
59KB, 1020x680px
Welcome
>>
>>728540975
Why winter in Switzerland?
Why weed in France?

Sounds pretty sweet, but I'm missing something in your story.
>>
>>728540780

Well, I'm thinking property development.

>no boss
>get the trained monkeys to do the handywork.
>????
>profit
>>
Nightclub hunting, I find about 30 quid in change every night on the floor, you get a free night out and come home with loads of money. The money is always disgusting so I throw it into the sink and wash it all except the notes which are usually soaking but fine the next day
>>
>>728541263

I bet you look like Gollum
>>
>>728541129
I'm from France. Growing weed is kinda easy and police won't come for you if you don't grow tons of weed.
I'm working as chef in restaurant during the summer and grow weed on side.
During the winter i'm going in switzerland with the weed i growth to sell it and working in swiss restaurant.

>make money by working in switzerland (high income)
>money with weed selling
>money with french social help (cuz they think i'm still in france jobless)

so, here how i make my money.
>>
>>728541260

If you have the money for that, sure. But it's really not the same as creating an online business. You'll actually have to invest money into those properties first, right? And then pay the guys who do the work for you. While for an online business you can hire cheap freelancers from anywhere in the world to work for you per contract. No risk, you just have to make sure you deliver what you promised, which means figuring out which freelancers are reliable.

Just saying. But if you have the money for it then do that. How much would you actually need to invest in it?
>>
>>728541260
How do you get the capital to:
>buy a house
>pay for all the products used in renovating
>pay the labourers ("paid monkeys") who do all the work for you
>Electricity to site, insurances, permits, planning, building codes, knowing relevant building codes, etc.

Unless you hire a builder to do all of this, I don't see how it's profitable. And even then, these construction sites are not as easy as you think. You litterally need a soup-nazi project manager to bust everyone's balls 24/7 to even have a chance of finishing on time and one budget.
>>
>>728541263
Are you saying you're walking around staring at the floor, looking for change and then pick it up when ever you see a couple cents or so? That's barely better than the guys walking from trash bin to trash bin looking for plastic bottles to return them for a couple cents.

Main difference is that those guys can do that every day and people actually don't care while doing that in one of the clubs around here would probably get me kicked out.
>>
>>728541516
If I move to france could you hook me up on your operation, or with a similar operation?

That sounds pretty sweet, and I hear Swiss girls are hot.

I speak passable french, not that great these days, but I think I could improve pretty quickly living over there.

I'd be a pretty good bro so long as you gave me a bit of space when we are not hanging out. I need my space.
>>
>>728541640
What sort of online businesses are you thinking of or referring to. I would love to get into online businesses, but short of google ad-revenue, I don't know how it would work.

Also, I don't like the idea of drop shipping, because it panders too much on being able to do facebook marketing. I also think if the bubble hasn't burst yet, that it will very soon, because people are becoming more aware of this setup/scheme
>>
>>728541640
>>728541732

The UK has a very profitable property market.

Property auctions - you can buy 2/3 bedroom properties for as little as Ā£30-40k in my area.
Renovation - renovation costs for a small house like this would cost about Ā£5-10k

Total cost ~Ā£50k

Letting - The rental income from a property like this would be around Ā£400pcm - nearly a 10% yield per year.

If you sold a renovated buy-to-let property like this it could fetch Ā£70-80k - Profit of Ā£20-30k with ~2 month turnaround.

If you can project manage and 'bust everyone's balls' its not bad money.

Plus the initial capital can be got through a mortgage on the property or an unsecured loan (maybe).
>>
>>728541927
/b/ros, no i won't hook you on my business. do your own.
Swiss girl are fucking hot, but the like money.
>>
>>728539464
damn man. i didnt know :(
>>
>>728542185
I'm going to do it anyway, you selfish cunt.
You could have scored a life long friend out of this.
If you see a new duty manager at your swiss restaurant who is astralian and everyone calls him Big Al' then come say hi

I'll be the one cleaning up the swiss pussy. Big burly aus man, with weed to sell, and an accent to die for,
>>
>>728537603
Die slowly.
>>
>>728529651
Knee pads, for all the time one could spend on their knees, sulking dick for money.
>>
>>728529235
my uncle and his friend had a gig going where they'd let elderly people know they won a all paid trip to see a live taping of one of their favorite tv shows somewhere, but then say they just had to cover the cost of prize-tax which was only a couple hundred. theyd get the info over the phone and say the tickets would be coming in 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>728542593
You sound like a nice man. Can I be your life long friend?
>>
>>728542684

this has already been done.

please crawl back into your hole
>>
>>728542185
Wtf is this from
>>
>>728542765
I know some people who used to run a scam before mobile phones.

Knock on a door and say your car has broken down and you need to ring a friend to come help.

If they let you, ring from their phone a premium number that you'd set up which costs something like Ā£10 a min.

Keep pretending you're talking to someone for as long as possible.

You rake in the cash from the call.

Since the advent of mobile phones it's become a bit less feasible.
>>
I've made a little money flipping stuff, but not of these ideas apart from an online store sound all that gr8.

Pls gib mor betta ideas, yass?
>>
go to a smash bros tournament and play cloud
>>
>>728542096
You can sell pretty much anything. Drop shipping is pretty big at the moment, which doesn't have to be bad. You just have to figure out how to be better than most of them, which you already are to a degree if you're not just trying to scam people.

Aside from that you can offer services like videos, websites, seo, whatever there's demand for. No need to look for a great idea, just see what's already out there and in demand and try to do it better. Find cheap freelancers that can do a good job and let them do the work.

Basically you just have to invest the time to learn all this stuff, how to sell, etc. and figure out the rest along the way. If you wanna do it right you'll have to invest quite a bit of time in it but then you'll be able to make lots of money with it legally and be your own boss.

Check out Timothy Marc's stuff. He has a free fb group and other free stuff that can already get you started.
>>
File: 13444.png (31KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
13444.png
31KB, 272x200px
>>728539042
wow thanks anon totally legit I will never have to work again!
>>
>>728542852
Not sure if trolling or not,
But if you can hold your beer, and give me my space when we aren't whoring it or getting on the piss, then why not bro

Where are you from, and do you like the sound of growing weed in france?
>>
>>728543317
Can I also join your gang and sell the marijuanas too? I will rape you lovingly for free. No homo, habibi.
>>
>>728529235
go to a nearby city, find a old people's neighborhood, go around picking up packages on doorsteps. just make sure you have some kind of farraday box/bag to put them in during transport, and dont open it until youre in a basement/tunnel/somewhere there's lots of shielding from GPS signals. Sometimes people put out bait packages.

either that or just fucking kill yourself. whatever comes first.
>>
>>728543317

Lol, the question is, can you hold your beer?
Beer is my life, bro.

To be honest, I'd rather set up a brewery in France. And, grow weed out the back of the business.

We can alternate in doing the trips to Swiss and getting the puss.

I'm UK here btw.
>>
>>728543484
Another uk fag here, whereabouts in UK you at? I'm from Birmingham/Worcester
>>
I collect data and build profiles to create new identities.
>>
>>728543484
Damn, this might be a sweet gig, I didn't really want to work in hospitality again unless it helped get the swiss puss.

Brewery might be just my thing. I could get on board for that. I'll look after the business while you are in Switzerland, and you take care of things while I'm there. Twice a year we hold a corporate function over there where we both capitalize on the puss.

I'm up for this bro, are you legit?
>>
>>728543586
Stoke.

I'm familiar with Birmingham/Worcester, what are you like Brom, Redditch?
>>
>>728543669
How do you sell this?
>>
>>728543476
You must be American. Nowhere else would people find it acceptable to leave a package at the doorstep. If I didn't sign for a package it's as if I never received it so I can ask for another one. Which might be a nice scam until you run out of online shops to scam that way.
>>
>>728543701

Ofcourse. I'd fucking love to do this, mate. It's the fucking dream.

And, with an Aus by my side. What the fuck could go wrong?
>>
>>728543669
>How do you sell this

And what exactly are you doing, creating new identities for people? Tell me more, /b/ud.
>>
File: 1491650546362.jpg (28KB, 495x567px) Image search: [Google]
1491650546362.jpg
28KB, 495x567px
>>728541516
So, you are a french type o' nigga. Well done!
>>
Follow up on the Alibaba thing... they also sell replica tungsten coins that look pretty legit online.. anyone ever purchase them and sell them as fold coins?
>>
>>728544052
>Alibaba
I got screwed ever too many times there that I refuse to have anything to do with them.
>>
>>728544052

I bought replica Full Sovereigns and they sell really well on eBay.
>>
>>728529235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=ihLBCbNIDbI

take money from girlscouts
>>
>>728541129
winter: skying and more customers in rich stations
selling it in switzerland makes more money than in france
growing it in france is less risky than in switzerland where cops actually do something
>>
File: Me2.jpg (26KB, 2000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Me2.jpg
26KB, 2000x500px
>>728543701

Gimme contact details. Let's do this shit?

Do you like beards? Am I sexy?
>>
you morons realize threads like this are honeypots for law enforcement teams investigating crimes, right? just saying.
>>
>>728544198
Use AliExpress
>>
>>728543745
The short version is known as data mining. Very similar to doxxing. Typically, all I need is a name, city, and state, but the easiest are birth and date records. Depending upon the age of my client, I then look for children both locally and internationally who were born and died within 24 hours.

Once I locate a suitable avatar, I begin creating a paper trail. Sometimes it's a simple PO Box, while others may be the address of the parents of our deceased avatar. In those cases, I typically have to scope their mail, but the idea is to get the birth certificate. Once I have that, my client can apply for a photo ID.

While there are other steps involved, I give my clients the ability to start over fresh with a better identity than the feds could ever come up with. That's the very basics in a nutshell.

It gets more complex and expensive if I have to setup everything including credit cards and work histories.
>>
>>728544603
I can also create random DLs on the fly for simple fakes, but the numbers and names won't hold up, they're just enough to get you past the bouncer, but if I've got proper information, on a good day, I can have a client level with everything they need to start a new life in hand.
>>
>>728544603
That's sick
>>
>>728544603

How much do you make from this?
>>
>>728543724
Nah droitwich
>>
>>728544819
I also have a hot plate for people in my studio that are already fingerprinted and are searchable big NCIC.
>>
>>728543802
Well for one thing, no prissy cunts would ever try to do wrong by us. I'd make sure of that, digger.

What can you tell me about you bro? What can you bring to the table?
>>
>>728544931
>droitwich
So Worcester. No Birmingham involved.

Is Lotus House still open...Those chinks were hilarious.
>>
>>728544327
Thank you for the reply. It seems another anon stole your post and replied to my first response.

Would you be willing in cutting in a rough-as-guts aussie in on your operation? I speak passable french and would quickly improve once in-country
>>
>>728529235
having a job
>>
File: 11.jpg (559KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
559KB, 1057x1500px
I dress my little stepbrother in girls clothes and pimp him out to Japanese businessmen.
>>
>>728545108
Im a faggot
>>
>>728544598
Post reported for deletion. My supervisor says that we need to get rid of anyone impeding the operation.
>>
Get a job you lazy useless fuck
>>
>>728545342
Top or Bottom, I'm not turned off just yet. Big Al' is a modern man that doesn't prejudice
>>
>>728544850
It depends in the situation. On the cheap would around $600.00, and that would get you a birth and death certificate, as well as other birth details. How to utilize it is up to them and I do not allow them to use me as your tech support.

More in depth, the id's need to be legit, so they go on record, I I can't physically do anything about that, hence the needing the birth certificate. Is someone wants the works, within 45 days, I can have a credit history established, a leased vehicle/apartment in their new names, I can even have new bank accounts ready for them.

The works will cost you about $25k plus ALL of my expenses and materials paid in advance.
>>
Kill yourself for being so lazy, incompetent, and worthless that you couldn't hold any job for 4 months if you tried your hardest.
>>
>>728545108
Well, I'm a fucking hero when it comes to drinking, bro.

I love smashing the pussy. Can't get enough.

I run an amateur brewing operation. The guys fucking love the ale I send over to 'em.

I run 2 businesses, a distribution company and a marketing company in my city. I've got both of the almost automated. My boy Dave, the manager looks after them well while I go playing golf hahaha
>>
>>728545549
You sound legit. Would you set up Big Al', and aussie, with a US idenity that would hold up under a trump regieme.

Like, I want to walk into wall mart in a gun-freedom state and buy 5 x AR15's with silencers

I hav $25k for that. But you need to get me a passport and have a way to explain how I am entering the country for the first time without any stamps on it
>>
>>728545569
Tell me more about the marketing company. I think we will need that in france, and I would like to knwo how to do a similar thing in aus if it ever came down to it.

Dave sounds like a good boy. We will need a french dave for the operation down there. I think once we get balls deep into the swiss puss that we won't have too much time for the day-to-day, you hear me?
>>
>>728546011
I mean, yes it could be done, it's just a little more difficult.

If you're looking for an actual new identity, we would just need to find an Australian family in the States who lost a child around the time you were born, assuming that you have an accent. Always best to find avatar parents that are also deceased. Not always necessary, but lessens the likelihood of people asking questions.

FYI, in most states, silencers are illegal.
>>
>>728546611
I'll live somewhere they are legal. I want as many rights as possible. I hate living in this nanny-country-state.

I have a fairly neutral accent. Would I really get screened that much at border control based on my accent?

I was born in 1982, but can pass for younger, I probably wouldn't mind an ID that helps me mingle with a younger crowd, can you hook me up?
>>
>>728546908
Yeah, I can make you pretty much any I'd you want, but in your scenario, as long as you don't have any kind of record, you could come here on your own accord, but use your time here to become acclimated to your new identity. An ID and passport to beat customs, it's doable without you being here first, but it would just be paper with nothing to tie it back to. If they ran it, you woukd be detained. Within the states, it's no issue, but getting here could pose a problem. If customs is your worry, jump on a cargo vessel and avoid customs all together.
>>
>>728546908
Move to Georgia friendo, land of Confederate rednecks but goddamn we have a lot of freedoms. My advice is steer clear of Atlanta and move North. Nice white neighborhoods with good people and relaxed firearm laws.
>>
We did it reddit
>>
I have a rich old lady that give me money for being his "boyfriend"
>>
File: 1478371736596.jpg (45KB, 598x419px) Image search: [Google]
1478371736596.jpg
45KB, 598x419px
I make cute hats and scarves in etsy. Its not much but I can sleep at night with a clear conscience and know the fbi isn't going to butt rape me
>>
>>728548459
Until tax evasion
>>
>>728529235
just double money at ge ez pz
>>
>>728545156
Yes my friends mum is the owner
>>
>>728542943
Shrek
>>
File: 1423064542372.jpg (149KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
1423064542372.jpg
149KB, 1000x995px
>>728549465

My favourite advertising board there:

>Buy 2 meals
>Pay for both

Are you chink?
>>
>>728543765
Most Americans have jobs so they can't just sit home all day waiting on a delivery.
>>
>>728539464
sad, but true
>>
I had a friend who would do some kids homework frʔm $10 to $30. I guess is not much but sometimes he would make 200 a weekend for 2 or 3 ours of computer work.
Now days homework is done online, so he would get their log in info and do their homework at home in like 2 hours. the student would pay him in advance and shit. he was in college and got some high school kids clients thanks to his little brother.
sounds fucked uo but it was cash.
He said it was better when more people from the same class would get his service because he is doing the same thing for like 5 or 8 people. Lazy ass kids..
>>
>>728529235
>Foster parent
I foster 4 kids and never have do anything else for money. Kid gives me any trouble, he/she's outta there and another kid moves in. I just stick them all in front of laptops and they're fine all day long. They do the chores around the house for their dinner. I camp out on the internet all day. All bills get paid.
>>
>>728544598
Almost nothing mentioned hear would be worth any LEO's time. You people and your grand delusions. Sheesh.
>>
>>728535712
How is reselling illegal. Unless it's stated "not for resale" he's fine.
>>
>>728549860
Nah we grew up together, St. Peter's school. I'm white as fuck
>>
>>728538269
Actually poker pro lost to an ai just recently
>>
>>728550845
Even if it states not for resale I don't think there's much they can do about it.
>>
Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
>>
>>728543157
UNDERRATED MONEY MAKING SUGGESTION
>>
>>728551584

Lmao when did you think of this shit
>>
>>728552980
completely legal as well
>>
>>728552980
>>728553263

It's from Lock Stock and Deux Smoking Barrels

Morons
>>
>>728554054
it's still a great fucking idea man just export that shit to some asian country
>>
>>728554054
It definitely rewards better when you do it in Jason Statham's voice
>>
>>728554236
Rewards = reads

Fucking Google keyboard
>>
>>728554111
Oh, I wasn't saying it wasn't a bad idea. But who hasn't herad of it.

I think you're right to export it. Very good idea
>>
>>728549522
fukkin lel m8
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.