[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim here. AMA. I want to know why you feel you don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 55

Muslim here. AMA.

I want to know why you feel you don't deserve the attacks by our soldiers of Allah. Surely you didn't think that you were going to get away with bombing us and killing our families without retatliation.

Western nations need to stop their aggression against Islam and Muslims. Then only will our Jihad seize.
>>
>>728419176

fuck you you stupid sand nigger.

eat pork and shit.
>>
>>728419176
allah is gay, mohammad raped his 9 year old child bride, and islam sucks donkey dicks.

Also fuck you derka derka
>>
>>728419222
>eat pork and shit.
I don't eat western foods, sorry.

>>728419254
Highly unlikely since we are commanded to kill gays. Why do you think we kill so many westerners?
>>
>>728419176
nice b8 m8, i r8 8/8

this is not reddit, fuck off with your AMA shit

also i know you're not real because muslims don't actually exist, they are just a psyop perpetuated by the main stream media to control the sheeple

fuck islam
>>
>>728419176
What aggressions?
Didn't do any of that shit. I don't even have time in the day to worry about Muslim bullshit.
>>
>>728419372
>Didn't do any of that shit. I don't even have time in the day to worry about Muslim bullshit.
Here we go again with the PC liberal excuse... #notallwesterners #westernersarepeaceful "just because a few million of their soldiers bomb and kill Muslims does not make them all violent"...

Sure, whatever. I'm not buying it.
>>
>>728419176
Islam needs to fucking stop violating itself first, then maybe when you get your shit together; the west wont have to fucking intervene.
>>
>>728419485
i know you are a troll but im gonna put the truth out there for everyone who is interested.

The east was violent before the west came along. before the USA even existed. open a history book.
>>
>>728419679
For a people who constantly yell and shout about how they want nothing to do with us, you sure love to "intervene" in our affairs.

>PS "intervene" is a nice euphemism for "murder, loot and control"
>>
>>728419176
>Then only will our Jihad seize.

Fuck you, it will end when everyone agrees that we have to kill EVEN MORE muslim men because of reasons.

Why are you the SHIT of earth? You could be so much but you choose to be shit, why?

You deserve to die, all of you. I'm doing my part to make sure it happens, too.
>>
>>728419176
What's the difference between an Arab Muslim and a Jew? They look the same to me.
>>
File: 1490305325590.gif (742KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490305325590.gif
742KB, 500x281px
>>728419176
This b8 is really weak.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>
>>728419485
Pc libs?
>More like politically incorrect republicunt
I just want to live my tiny life without worrying about being run over by a truck or being blowed up because Allah told them to do it.
Boo hoo our soldiers... I'm pretty sure they started it, I don't recall any 'muricans crashing planes into their fucking buildings.
>>
>>728419766
>The east was violent before the west came along. before the USA even existed. open a history book.
Anglo-Franco war, American civil war, WWI, WWII, Vietnam ring a bell? You pigs are the biggest warmongers around.

We simply retaliate western aggression. Nice spin there fuckface.
>>
>>728419176
>silly jidf
Seriously can you be any more obvious?
>>
>>728419824
Secularism, you should try it. The rest of the world are enjoying pretty good stuff because of it.
>>
>>728419176
Islam is a religion of modesty and humility. There is nothing in the sunna or koran by way of approval for the the way that daesh treats other human beings. If a true holy war was needed it would be against those that try and corrupt the will of Allah and the words of his prophet, peace be upon him. They will be held to account one day for the evil they have done.
>>
>>728419964
>I just want to live my tiny life without worrying about being run over by a truck or being blowed up because Allah told them to do it.
And we Muslims want to live our lives without the fear of American/Western invasion and carpet bombs killing our families.

You didn't care, so we brought the same punishment to you. Your tears are delicious,
>>
>>728420027
Islam....like forever? At what point in history were you not trying to cut eacothers throats over who could interpret the koran in the shittiest way possible ?
>>
>>728420244
Fuck your sunnah and your pretense sympathy.

In reality the sunnah are the most sectarian and disgusting of all sects.

I sincerely hope the Shiites, druzis, and alawites crush you like bugs
>>
>>728420027
every islamic country is a result of violent occupation.
>>
>>728420204
>Secularism, you should try it.
So you hate Islam for apparently forcing shit onto you but you want to force shit onto us... fucking westerners are scum.

>The rest of the world are enjoying pretty good stuff because of it.
No, you are enjoying a good life because money and conquest.
>>
>>728420379
secularism isnt forcing anything. learn the meaning of secularism...
>>
File: 1450912823582.jpg (45KB, 688x477px) Image search: [Google]
1450912823582.jpg
45KB, 688x477px
>>
>>728420364
You read sympathy there? You are blind and doomed.
>>
>>728419176
It sucks, right? Having been humiliated by these degenerate Westerners for centuries. But hey, why should you learn to deal with it if you can also blow yourself up?
>>
>>728420499
Just making sure the sunnah faggot knows his taqiyah isn't working

Fuck your sunnah, and Sharia and hadith
You are parasites.

You are brainwashed dogs
I repeat, i sincerely hope all the other sects turn on you and rip you to shreds
>>
>>728419176
Couldn't care less about terrorists, even if I get killed a thousand more of you are killed
>>
>>728420356
At want point in history will whites stop killing people to steal from and abuse them?

If you were so advanced, you would have stopped warmongering and killing.

>over who could interpret the koran in the shittiest way possible ?
LOL, strawman argument. No Muslim wars were fought over this.

Muslims practice Jihad in defence of Islam. Muslim rulers also had wars to expand their empires, much like the British did... but we're not allowed to demonize whites for doing that. It hurts their feelings and makes us terrorists for stating facts. lol
>>
>>728420433
>secularism isnt forcing anything.
You want to force it on us. We don't want it. We've seen the greed, warmongering and rape culture it breeds.

Keep that shit to yourselves.
>>
>>728420688
Yes blame it on the whites, like you guys cant fucking get your shit together on your own.
>>
>>728420784
>Ive seen the result of birth. it breeds greed warmongering and rape culture.
nice causality faggot.
>>
>>728420835
You guys are blaming Mexico for "stealing your jobs", blacks for "stealing your women" and Muslims for "destroying your culture"...

Everyone else is not the problem, mate. You are.
>>
just a reminder, that muha(HAHA)mad was a filthy pig, "allah" means "pigshit" in arabic and thatfor pigs are holly in pislam. Thats why muhamadaniacs are not allowed to eat pork.
>>
>>728420784
you need to read more and write less. anti-intellect is the biggest problem of you people,,,
>>
>>728420620
You seem triggered brother. Are you ok? Go and say d'ua from the sunnah:

Astagh firol lahal-lathi la ilaha illa howal hayyal qayyoma w'atooba ilayh

Allah is merciful.
>>
>>728420947
>anti-intellect is the biggest problem of you people,,,
We didn't elect the leader who speaks at a 4th grade level, you did. Nice projection.
>>
>>728421013
your leaders arent elected lol. also they studied in the west.. you keep proving my point. you dont know shit.
>>
>>728420935
mexican here, actually in many things they, and specially Trump are right about Mexico
>>
Because killing innocent people based in the actions of their government if wrong. You complain about the generalisaction of all Muslims and yet generalise all westerners as imperialists.
>>
>>728420935
Muslims are destroying our culture.
>>
>>728421112
Which means that sometimes others ARE responsible for a country's problems.

My point exactly. See >>728420835
>>
>>728421236
In what way? Give some examples.
>>
>>728421013
I think you'll find that the average IQ in the western world is significantly higher than in the middle east.
>>
>>728421303
10 years ago you could mock muhhama the same way you mock Jesus, now it's racist to mock muhamma
>>
>>728421155
All Muslims believe in Jihad and are against the West. This is fact.
And all westerners believe in killing Muslims and oppressing others. This is also fact.

There is not generalisation. Western soldiers kill Muslims. Western civilians want their soldiers to kill Muslims.
>>
Can someone tell me what this sandnigger means by AMA
>>
>>728421374
And how is that working out for them? Happy? No crime, massive use of anti-depressants, cultural isolation etc?
>>
>>728420364
Fuck you shii,druzii, and alawii. I make shii druzii and alawaii girls lose their virginity and make sure niggerd fuck em on later. I am a doomed sunni(not so kosjer) but taking the virginity of alawii and shii is my target in life. I fuck so many iranian,kurd,iraq,syrian girls here in europe i make em believe we get married and will live happily ever after... but the moment their vageygey bleeds i get happy. Go play your games with israel, they need muslims like shii alawii.
>>
Keep running your mouth, Sand Nigger.
>>
All religion is cancer, especially islam.
Dear CRISPR, please modify away the religion gene, thank you.
>>
>>728421425
If thst is all then western culture is not threatened. Besides, Mohammed is mocked on boards like this and many other places.
>>
>>728421522
Go fuck your atheistic mother. Religion is part of your daily fucking life you miserable autistic faggot.
>>
File: IMG_6839.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6839.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>728421638
Don't see the world for what it is, dare to see it for what it could be...
>>
>>728421425
False equivalency. Mocking Jesus and Muhammad was offensive and still is.

You are allowed to do it, it's just not encouraged or polite. It's like saying Jews are stingy.
>>
When will we nuke islam?
>>
>>728421778
wrong. jews have self-relativation. they can make fun of themselves for being stingy. muslims do not. they take their religion to serious as if its all they have...
>>
>>728421445
Get your facts straight fat fuck. Muslims dont dislike westerners. But they do like them on certain political view.

US helps Syrian people from assad. Because assad happend to be alawii muslim and has been forced as president.(agenda) sponsered by iran. Since then he keeps bombing and killing sunnis. And saudia arabia is sunni. So on that view we like US. But then the retardsness is that iraq war. Meddling and leaks of the Us that confirm US playing multiple games. Aka backstabbers
>>
>>728419176
mudslime dune coon camel jockey curry nigger
something something
>>
US used to be christian. But it seems autistic as fuck these days. Christians are no christians any more.... SHAME ON YOU!
>>
>>728421303
Various countries like Sweden and Germany have let large amounts of Muslim migrants across their boarders with little to no background checks and are now struggling to control the amount of crime that they commit. In Germany they have called the attempted integration of muslim migrants "cultural inruchnemt". It failed miserably because islam simply isn't compatible with western democracy.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/amp/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/31/migrants-angry-sweden-expected-house-girlfriend/
>>
>>728421778
I said "racist" not "offensive".

>>728421612
this is just an example of how muslims are being privileged for no fucking good reason

btw, hate seeing a fucking hijab as a sign of freedom and women powaa and shit.
>>
>>728421473
I have no problem being isolated from your barbaric culture.
>>
>>728421865
Wrong. Muslims can mock themsleves (eg, making jokes about being terrorists), but not their God or prohhet. Same with Christians. They can make fun of Catholic preists but not Jesus. So called Christians who mock Jesus are more agnostic than Christian.
>>
File: ascii_bait.png (39KB, 445x303px) Image search: [Google]
ascii_bait.png
39KB, 445x303px
>>
What the fuck is AMA?
>>
>>728421813
If you do, islam will nuke you. And the end lf the world will be close. PROMISED
>>
If it was not for Christianity Islam wouldn't fucking exist. And if it was not for Jews Christianity wouldn't exist.
Fuck all religions.
>>
>>728422020
and you just admitted to the problem. your faith is weak if you are so easily offended. If i believed in an almighty being words wouldnt bother me.
>>
>>728421976
>I said "racist" not "offensive".
Yeah, racism is offensive.

Technically, you're right. People use the wrong word "racism" instead of "offensive", but Islamophobia has become somewhat of a buzzword of late and there's no equivalent to anti-semitism for other religions.
>>
>>728421749
It could be a perfect place if respect to ea. Other was well high. But unfortunate respect is far fetched. IE. Thank the politics of today and the Zionist movement.
>>
>>728419176

If we stop our aggression towards you, will you stop killing each other? Rhetorical question, we know the answer is no because you're just blood thirsty barbarians. The world economy is based on oil and you have lots of it, we can't leave it in the hands of retards who can't stop infighting. But rejoice, once it runs out we will leave you alone to starve in the desert.
>>
>>728421976
Not all muslims agree with the way women are treated in our culture. I also sometimes think that the desire for modesty is something that women in the west identify with. It was not always just a muslim 'thing' to cover one's hair. It was common in Judaic, Roman and Greek culture and in more modern terms it can also be found in African and Asian cultures. It is not as widespread admittedly. My point is that the requirement for modesty is not inherently muslim and as I said, many muslims do not agree with the stereotypical submissive wife image.
>>
>>728422183
>and you just admitted to the problem. your faith is weak if you are so easily offended. If i believed in an almighty being words wouldnt bother me.

Sure. Words shouldn't bother people. Why not get the New York Times to start using the word "cracker" in their articles...
How about getting them to publish a drawing of a gay Jesus.
Doesn't happen. Because whites are allowed to be offended. Every one else must suck it up.
>>
>>728422070
Ask Me Anything you cock juggling cum goblin. FUCKING USE GOOGLE you autistic uncle fucking syphilitic shit stain.
>>
>>728422391
I did you fuck head. The fucking result is American Fucking Medical Association.
>>
>>728422292
>If we stop our aggression towards you, will you stop killing each other? Rhetorical question, we know the answer is no because you're just blood thirsty barbarians.
Says the people who caused WW1 and WW2 and countless other violent genocides.

Stop pretending you are concerned with us fighting each other. You are the reason we are fighting. We are fighting those who support the western devils.
>>
>>728422334
But wr don't kill people for insulting our faiths unlike a little of muslim countries seem to do regularly.
>>
>>728422415
Ok. Fair enough then. Please carry on as you were.
>>
>>728422447
Thank you my kind sir.
>>
>like 90% of terrorist deaths are Muslim on Muslim
Wipe your own ass before you tell me it stinks in here
>>
>>728422425
The USA existed more than 250 years?
>>
>>728419176
Are you German?
>>
>>728419176
It's time to sterilize all muslim countries.
>>
>>728422443
>But wr don't kill people for insulting our faiths unlike a little of muslim countries seem to do regularly.
Because you are not controlled by a monarchy propped up on oil money from westerners.

They kill people for even speaking out against monarchy, even though Islam forbids monarchies.
>>
>>728422425

Westerners stopped killing each other 70 years ago. Every single one of us that cause the events you're mentioning is long dead, and we learned the lesson. And no, we don't care if you die. But we do need that oil, and right now it's in the hands of a bunch of inbreds who can't live peacefully unless some brutal dictator is in power. And i really don't want to pay too much for my gas just cause you can't stop murdering your neighbour.
>>
gas attack people you get 3k degree rockets up your appendix area
behave or else your giblets are cooked
>>
>>728422425
US didn't cause WW1 or WW2. History education in the middle east must be shit.
>>
>>728422584
Based on sharia law.
>>
>>728419176
I just want us to get along.
>>
>>728419176
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>>
>>728422593
>Westerners stopped killing each other 70 years ago
Wow so superior!! Ahead of your time! Amazing! a whole 70 years?! Because no one in the history of the world has seen a 70 long period of peace amongst their people...
>>
>>728422605
The question was of fighting with each other, not who caused what.

Critical thinking must be shit in the West.
>>
>>728422293
yeah, like 1% of them don't agree
>>
>>728422686
That would be impossible as long as Christianity and Islam exist.
>>
>>728419338
uheuheuhuehuehuehuheuhe
>>
>>728422719

Keep believing that people are somehow responsible for the sins of their ancestors like you retarded religion tells you. Excluding people who are over 70 years old, no westerner ALIVE TODAY has been to war with another westerner. That makes pretty much all of us 70 years better than you sandniggers. You don't get to brag about how peaceful you were centuries ago, no one of them is alive today.
>>
>>728422674
Which they tailor to suit themselves. Like I said, that same Sharia forbids monarchy.
>>
>>728422719
Stop pretending that your culture is less barbaric than ours. Do you honestly think it's ok to kill innocent people based on the actions of their government!? Has it ever occurred to you that not all westerners support America acting like the world's police and going to war in the middle east?
>>
>>728419176
low quality troll
>>
>>728419176
ITT kids from pol post as muslims to troll kids who also post on pol
>>
File: tmp_32315-Muhammad74698233105.jpg (40KB, 455x549px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32315-Muhammad74698233105.jpg
40KB, 455x549px
>>
Everyone with a little understanding knows that these attacks are due to the geopolitical history of modern times. Obama tried to change things but failed. Trumps acting will worsen hate again.

However these feeble so called terrorist attacks wont achieve anything. Western civilization has gone through worse than a few people dying because of 2 or 3 bombs.

I wonder why people think that agressions will change anything. If all muslims in western countries unite and moved politically to stabilize middle east and limit the influence of western companies they would get much more
>>
>>728422883
>You don't get to brag about how peaceful you were centuries ago
Then you don't get to demonize us about how violent we were centuries ago. The current is all that matters, right?
And currently, we are fighting western warmongers to defend our people and reclaim our countries.
>>
>>
>>728422937
>Has it ever occurred to you that not all westerners support America acting like the world's police and going to war in the middle east?
Here comes the PC brigade with their #notallwesterners bullshit.

Western soldiers want to kill Muslims. Western civilians want their soldiers to kill Muslims.
>>
>>728422916
I'm fine with Sharia as long as you keep it in the middle east. What bothers me is that Muslims are bringing their fucked up culture over here.
>>
>>728423023
see people do actually know this deep down but thinking hurts their brain and its easier to simlify the global situation by choosing an easy to attack boogie man.

Anyone can tell you why bombs are bad but explaining why 40 year tax free leases on ME oil wells without a cent going back to local economies actually requires brain power.
>>
>>
>>728423104
If that was true the whole Middle East would be nothing but a smoke.
>>
>>728419176

>uses Jihad as an attack
>real Muslims know Jihad is about defence of the holy land

0.1/8
>>
>>728423104
It's funny how if someone says
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD
/b/ goes crazy,
But the other way around is ok
>>
>>
>>728422769
There are roughly 1.6BN muslims globally. 1% is 16 million. Still a lot of people and it is way more than 1%.

But the real point is you cannot generalise. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Ask yourself why that is.
>>
>>728423115
Well, if you keeping bombing people insisting they adopt secularism and western filth, of course they're gonna flee and bring Islam to you. Actions have consequences.
>>
>>
>>728419176
Don't confuse the individuals with the government. I have no anger with Islam. Leave me and my family alone, there will be no issue with us.

Peace be with you

We are all Minbari.
>>
>>728423214
It's funny how your gay, nah you cool
>>
>>728421459
All my ass
>>
>>728423274
You mean our governments. Not us.
>>
File: tmp_32315-ToCrispy1473880542.jpg (50KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32315-ToCrispy1473880542.jpg
50KB, 480x349px
>>
>>728423382
It's funny how you're an insecure faggot who can't handle other cultures.

Man up Amerifat
>>
Jewfag here. You have a billion Muslim countries to choose and you choose to fuck with the only Jewish and tiny country Israel why???
>>
>>728423475
>>
>>728423407
More PC brigade #notallwesterners bullshit.

Aren't you people always bragging about how you elect leaders to represent you and do the things you want. It seems like you really want to invade, kill, loot and oppress.
>>
>>728423494
You complain about intolerance to other cultures and yet support murdering people based on the actions of their government?
>>
>>728423498
Because it's not a real country.
>>
>>728423498
Because religion is fucking retarded.
>>
>>728423235
You really think Muslims wants idiotic radicals to dirty our name and make our lives worse?
>>
>>728423498
Couse is where rpophets of sialm are born we will demolish your brains and spit on your atheist graves
>>
>>728419176
You mudslim peasant jerk... fuck you with your lower bigotry and your fake conviction... this is the last season for your people... you are going to off this planet... convert to cientology and get a college degree, stupid ignorant
>>
>Western nations need to stop their aggression against Islam and Muslims. Then only will our Jihad seize.

your disorganized shit storm hasn't really got a chance. Kel.

Just leave a note on your body telling Jesus how you want to be buried, burned, decapitated whatever.
>>
>>728423498
You misunderstand.
People are not upset because you are a Jew. People are upset because you bulldozed their homes and when they said "but we live here", your reply was "nuh-uh Winston gave this to us"
>>
>>728423584
Who said I supported that?
>>
>>728423613
By Allah i will slaughter ur head and marry your mom
>>
>>728419176
Do you believe EVERYTHING written in the quran ?
>>
>>728423547
I didn't vote for Obama.
>>
>>728423475
Fake news.

Real story:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.afrik.com%2Farticle20308.html

The explosion, on July 3, a tanker in the town of Sange, South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has resulted in 235 deaths.
>>
>>728419176
Cause and effect, nigger. You started shit, you get your shit slapped.
>>
>>728422207
Ea? Electronic arts?
>>
File: 20170408_081150.png (2MB, 1440x2061px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_081150.png
2MB, 1440x2061px
>>
>>728423660
Quran tell us to beliove everything in it we will eliminate atheism by sword
>>
File: 1491467933352.jpg (88KB, 604x539px) Image search: [Google]
1491467933352.jpg
88KB, 604x539px
>>728419176
>swedes kill zero muslims
>take in huge amounts of refugees from a war where muslims fight muslims
>how dare them! what an agression against islam and muslims! better kill them all!
>>
>>728423547
When the government is put in power with less than half the population electing the president? Then he selects his department heads, not the people.

Peace be with you.

We are all Minbari.
>>
>>728423494
It's funny how Muslims are raping your women and children- killing cops in broad daylight, creating riots, forcing sharia law on your government, accepting 2million refugees a year............oh wait that's not funny at all but you still excuse their actions Eurofag
>>
>>728423717
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Hold on there buddy. First off, there's not a single word of 'sword' in the quran alright. Secondly, we aren't ordered to kill atheists. We are ordered to teach them. Get your religious facts straight
>>
>>728423599
Then your drinking the Kool-aid if you truely believe that brother
>>
>>728419338
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>>
>>728419485
>>
>>728423688
Rape your own ass, child molester.
>>
>>728419824
>>
This whole thread is cancer and full of newfags.. i guess its true the oldfags left after moot betrayed us. AMA? thats a reddit tier cacncer spread to here.
>>
>>728423847
This will end when the new enlightment dawns across all religions.

We are all Minbari.

Peace be with you.
>>
>>728423669
Maybe your right but i bet you also think this is fake news too
>>
>>728420027
>>
>>728420244
>>
Cumstarved muricans need more oil for their hardcore blowbang orgies though. If it was up to me, i'd let you continue killing your fellow sandniggers in peace and quiet.
>>
File: Pics.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Pics.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>
>>728420265
>>
>>728419176
You claim to be proud muslim and shit and you upload Agia Sofia church of Constantinopole.. The biggest church of Byzantine era.. The four muslim pillars where added much later you dipshit.. Wait and freedom is coming.. Ask japan for info moron..
>>
>>728423962
Shut up basement dweller, this is not one of your sci-fi tv shows
>>
File: beef_bokolee.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
beef_bokolee.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
Seriously? Nobody caught that this transnigger faggot said seize instead of cease?
>>
>>728423791
>>
One Tzar size atomic bomb in the face of these muslim "Jihad" lovers solves this problem. I did not see any european/american people cutting off muslim heads in the name of God these days or forcing them to change their religion. All i see is unwanted wave of so called "refugees" and most of them are people like "death to unbelivers" or "i don't want to work, gimmie your/social money". And terrorist attacks.

So get nuked all retarded muslim nations. World doesn't need your Allah and shit.
>>
>>728424009
Euro cuck/trash detected
>>
>>728419176
Ever read a history book m80?
>>
Peace be upon all of you dipshits. We all look the same in the grave. There is far more that should unite us than divides us.
>>
File: asuka neck tie.png (90KB, 209x750px) Image search: [Google]
asuka neck tie.png
90KB, 209x750px
>>728424198
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>728423965
Irrelevant.
Armys have always fought at the order of their respective governmental heads be that government of Jews, Christians, Muslims. War is always violent. There is still a lot of hate in Vietnam for America because of war. Same for South Korea to Japan. Are Japanese peaceful people now? Are they all violent, wishing death on all who are not Japanese?

Peace be with you.

We are all Minbari.
>>
>>728424198
United toward islamic belief's, theirs something wrong with you.
>>
>>728419176
im pretty sure we killed alot more sandniggers than all your shitty attempts to kill civilized people.
By the way, more people get killed by car accidents every day so we are not impressed.
>>
The sooner the western world accepts Islam as a violent and hateful ideology, the better off we will all be.
>>
>>728424107
Insulted that a fictional religion makes more sense than accepted real religions?
Not any worse than the Jedi temples in England.
>>
File: 1468044387109.png (8KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1468044387109.png
8KB, 363x364px
>>728419485
OP please unironically kill yourself
>>
>>728423259
because you guys marry with your cousins and have 10 kids each????
>>
File: 1491499678033.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491499678033.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>728423104
We westerners have been killing people for thousand years. We have killed millions over a small plot or a quip. Were so fucking good at killing that we have industrialized and automated the progress, it doesnt even require human interaction

If western nations wanted muslims to die then they would. Its a fact and we could do it with ease while you could do nothing about it

Ergo muslims exist, western people dont want to kill all muslims
>>
>>728424290
Fag
>>
File: 1460112868654.png (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1460112868654.png
51KB, 625x626px
>>728419176
>>
File: shit1.jpg (250KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
shit1.jpg
250KB, 720x478px
>>728419176
>>
File: tmp_32315-images2078820871.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32315-images2078820871.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>728424394
>>
>>728424440
We cant help it if our sperm is stronger than the average western cuck. Also, I'm told that riding your cousin is a good old redneck tradition.
>>
>>728424533
What is was named after is irrelevant. What matters is what the core belief is. We are all part of the Universe, and the Universe is God/Alla/Yeweh/whatev.
>>
>>728424591
Mind you dont cut yourself in those edges.
>>
>>728420935
>Mexicans not at fault
>Mexican drug cartels
>Blacks not at fault
>Blacks are costantly using race card to try and get free shit and get away with crime
>Muslims not at fault
>Muslims commit terrorist attacks and despite receiving refuge they won't mold into any society and instead keep mudslime culture

Notice how Asians are never a problem, they are good, hardworking, intelligent people. Bottom line is you people are niggers, it's in your blood to be filth and degeneracy and to leech off the common man for a living. I can't wait for the race war when we take off your Dune Coon heads in an ironic fashion.
>>
File: 1482108935007.jpg (44KB, 780x322px) Image search: [Google]
1482108935007.jpg
44KB, 780x322px
>>728419176

Let us nuke these bitches.
>>
File: tmp_11872-T7LfGE-1595538409.gif (906KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11872-T7LfGE-1595538409.gif
906KB, 320x180px
>>728424716
>>
>>728419176
>then only will our Jihad sieze
Seize what? Wouldn't you continuing to seize be an incentive to keep attacking your people?
>>
When you die, if there's anything beyond death. I'm laughing my ass off imagining all of your stupid fucking faces when you realize that you all fucking blew yourselves up for nothing, died fighting "infadels", or even let this stupid religion control your lives to such an extent.
>tfw the only virgins are other sand niggers
>>
>>728424597
Cringe all you want. I suffered through several rounds of different churches growing up. Lots of total bullshit. The only belief that has made any sense outside of atheism was what was portrayed in my the Minbari in that show.
>>
>>728424911
Kek
>>
File: tmp_13858-62695764698233105.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13858-62695764698233105.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>728424961
>>
>>728419176
>>
>>728424961
Then im Ash Ketchum since i hate mylife now i will catch a tigerchu and battle with many dogchus to be the very best.
>>
>>728419176
You started it, shit skin. Western military actions in the middle east will cease the second you and your ilk stop being a bunch of delusional fucking retards.
>>
>>728425778
Nope. Osama was right. He knew America would not stop attacking and instigating in Muslim lands which is why he sparked the flame of Jihad on 9/11.

Keep crying western faggot. Allah is helping us win.
>>
>>728419176
Troll post, but ill bite anyways.

"Western nations need to stop their aggression against Islam and Muslims."

You're right we just need to outright ban you from any and all first world countries, let you sit in your pile of shit in the Middle East and suffer like the scum you are. If you are found illegally in anywhere but the Middle East immediate deportation.

Deal with your own shit you inbred, towel headed fucks.
>>
>>728425778
Western military actions in the middle east have been ongoing since the 1st crusade you dumb hillbilly cunt.
>>
>>728425972
>You're right we just need to outright ban you from any and all first world countries, let you sit in your pile of shit in the Middle East and suffer like the scum you are.
Try it. You won't even come close. We will stop selling oil and your economy will shut down immediately.
>>
>>728426017
No, it hasn't.
>>728425953
Allah does not exist.
>>
>>728426081
No we will still take your oil
>>
>>728419176 we're going to send back all immigrants and bomb the shit out of em. Sand monkey
>>
File: IMG_1699.gif (17KB, 72x49px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.gif
17KB, 72x49px
Muhamad sucked camel dick.
>>
>>728419176
War against us you sandnigger,
don't use cowards with suicide vests.
FULLSCALE WAR AGAINST US BITCH.
We'll see what happens.
>>
>>728419176
What terrible low-grade bait.
>>
>>728422334
Cracker is a racial slur they don't write nigger in their articles either, and because Jesus wasn't gay you fucking idiot.
>>
>>728419176
Sunni or Shiite?
>>
File: 1491639569634.jpg (27KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491639569634.jpg
27KB, 480x495px
>>728419176
>>
>>728426347
>Jesus wasn't gay you fucking idiot
He wasn't real either.
>>
>>728426362
kharijite
>>
>>728419176
There is no god, deal with it. But you cant, so......
>>
>>728426467
>He wasn't real either
Of course he was real, the evidence and historical record of him proves that. If you look into the actual history though he wasn't some god preaching faggot, they twisted things around in the Bible to make him this religious figure when he wasn't.
>>
>>728426321
It takes more balls to suicide bomb than to hide behind your drones like a faggot.
>>
>>728426800
There is absolutely no historical evidence for the existence of Jesus fucking Christ. His existence is more likely than that of a god, but that's not saying much.
>>
>>728420784
>We've seen the greed, warmongering and rape culture it breeds.
>People doing things people do.
>It's the West only, u guise, I swear.
Right, so many honor killings happening here in the West because someone was raped.

>Greed
Only incentive to placate Allah (show me one other that can be attained without benefiting the self)
>Warmongering
lmfao the world has finite natural resources and everyone thinks they deserve some when expectation is an artificial human concept. It's not just the West. This is people. (More specifically Islam is responsible for over half of the more recent holy wars)
>Rape
Let's circle back to the honor killings that wouldn't exist if rape wasn't a problem (not to mention the rape of little boys that seems to coincide with religion).
>>
>>728424657
Holy fuck your bad at trolling.
Using the word mate?
Calling people cucks. Your just a board troll who wandered out from under your mom's basement
>>
>>728427272
>Right, so many honor killings happening here in the West because someone was raped.
No you guys do the raping and the killing. I've seen Forensic Files episodes. Always some fat filthy white neckbeard like you who does it too.

>Only incentive to placate Allah (show me one other that can be attained without benefiting the self)
You people have literally gone around the world murdering and looting people. It's a culture problem. Western culture needs to be purged. Plus your women are getting gangbanged by rappers and basketball players because money. Absolutely disgusting.

>Let's circle back to the honor killings that wouldn't exist if rape wasn't a problem (not to mention the rape of little boys that seems to coincide with religion).
Honor killing is not even Islamic. Hindus do it too. It's not in the Quran or any Muslim teachings. You guys love to parrot fake news like your president. A nation full of idiots.
>>
>>728419176

In reality it's a small price to pay for a pleasure of killing millions of you. If you get too annoying we'll put you all in cattle trains, deport you to middle east and then nuke this shithole into oblivion. Not THAT difficult...
>>
>>728419176
you're not going to stop trying to take shit over
>>
>>728419176
Why should I die for liking penis?
>>
File: nuke-islam.jpg (252KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nuke-islam.jpg
252KB, 1000x1000px
>>728419176
Shut up, mudslime. We will wipe you off the face of this earth. The days where the nigger president that sat by and let you goat fucking child raping towel heads take over is DONE. We now have a President that takes action. So keep it up...keep bombing all over the world.. keep terrorising. You're only bringing upon your own destruction. FUCK ALLAH, FUCK MOHAMMED, FUCK THE KORAN, and most of all?? FUCK ISLAM!!! Your time is coming....
>>
>>728428178
Same reason you think I should die for marrying girls who have reached puberty but not 18 years of age.
>>
>>728419176
Lol you think you actually matter
>>
>>728428266
>You're only bringing upon your own destruction. FUCK ALLAH, FUCK MOHAMMED, FUCK THE KORAN, and most of all?? FUCK ISLAM!!! Your time is coming....
You pussies are too scared to come here and fight. We are in your lands fighting everyweek. Put boots on the ground and we'll see, Pussy.

While you are dying here, your women will be impregnated and the future of western plague will be more. Only Islam will survive.

You stand no chance.
>>
>>728428429
Boots. Ha. We're just gonna purge and carpet bomb you fucking savages. Hopefully, maybe one day, see a deliciously American mushroom cloud over your sad excuse for a home.
>>
>>728428429
You're kidding me right? lol... we won't need to put boots on the ground where you are... We have the biggest arsenal of weapons in the entire world... we can literally push a button and end your entire country with one fell swoop. You will see a flash of light, and your entire cancerous religion will become extinct. You seriously don't even realize how badly you are fucking yourselves by terrorizing all over the world.. that just gives us more reason to eradicate you off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>728426936
Tacitus refers to him. The Romans kept record of his crucifixion.
>>
>>728419176
>Muslims are the best!
>Posts Hagia Sofia
European architecture in which sand monkeys added 4 rocket ships on each corner is not anything for you to be proud of sand nigger.
>>
>>728427480
Better my mom's basement than sucking dog cock in hell unbeliever.
>>
>>728428282
But I don't think that though you fucking camel jockey
>>
File: fuck-you-islam.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-you-islam.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
I think this pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>728428782
Like America tried to do in Vietnam? The same way they eradicated the Taliban in Afghanistan...oh wait. Please, you fuckers suck at war.
>>
>>728419176
why r u believing this pile of nonsense and why r u not stopping terrorists committing acts of terror in the name of your religion?
>>
>>728429028
I'll give you that but you have to realize, the men in power at that time were NOT President Trump. HE will not tolerate your shit. Those other cunts that tried to run our country didn't know what the fuck they were doing. The last President that actually put foot to ass was President Truman... remember when we wiped out Japan?? Exactly....
>>
>>728429250
That makes sense in a world where only one nation had nuclear weapons. That has not been the case for a long time. Trump? He is a businessman and not a particularly good one either. He is a venal ignorant fool and will do what his paymasters tell him to do.
>>
>>728428782
>>728428570
Then we don't need to stop driving trucks into you.

Fair is fair. You don't want to fight fair, neither will we.
>>
>>728428886
Just a reminder that we took over your shit before and will do it again. Capitol Hill has a nice dome... good for converting into a Mosque.
>>
I am very tollerant and i call myself a left supporter but fuck islam and all those fucking muslim shits
>>
File: General James Mattis.jpg (787KB, 4202x2372px) Image search: [Google]
General James Mattis.jpg
787KB, 4202x2372px
>>728429547
Trump may not be the best person to run the country but he still will not sit idly by and watch terrorism continue. And honestly? Our military has fucking MADDOG!!! That mother fucker gets shit done.
>>
File: pVugvGE.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pVugvGE.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>728419176
Your bait is showing
>>
>>728429577
Driving trucks into Europeans who blindly open themselves to such attacks. Try one of those in America fuck head. We'll bomb more than your shitty airbase
>>
>>728419176
fuck you sand spray and praying scum
youre the reason muslims have a bad name
-another muslim
>>
File: this-so-much-this.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
this-so-much-this.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>728429785
>>
>>728429669
>tolerant
>fuck all muslims

Pick one big boy
>>
File: 1321802763356.jpg (86KB, 646x481px) Image search: [Google]
1321802763356.jpg
86KB, 646x481px
i wanna fuck your mother
>>
Just because what all the other governments did to your land, does that has to bring innocent people down? Fuck off you muslim ape, eat shit and shove pork up your ass hole. Sincerely Sweden
>>
File: gotohellsandnigger.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gotohellsandnigger.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>>728419176
>>
>>728429028
Little yellow people tend to be smart. You are among the dumbest on the planet. And inbred. Everybody who shows up in your shitholes kicks your ass yanks, ruskis, kikes and so on. That's why you drive trucks into people - you can't stand it. Except maybe Afghans you are all worth dog shit.
>>
Muslims are shit. I'm a die hard lib-tard but I would be happy if we nuked the entire middle East off the face of the map. You are goat fucking boy lovers. I hate every one of you.
>>
File: 1458870230599.jpg (54KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
1458870230599.jpg
54KB, 480x537px
>>
File: fuckin-a.jpg (55KB, 746x746px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin-a.jpg
55KB, 746x746px
>>728430348
I hate libtards, but after reading what you just said? I believe you are the first one I actually respect.
>>
File: erfgdfgdrth.jpg (66KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
erfgdfgdrth.jpg
66KB, 640x791px
>>728419176
>implying you wouldn't kill eachother without us
>>
File: 6be02ac3a03f2bdf49fb21ef1deedd44.png (661KB, 1438x600px) Image search: [Google]
6be02ac3a03f2bdf49fb21ef1deedd44.png
661KB, 1438x600px
>>728430642
>>728430348
>>728430665
THIS
>>
File: 1490477953069.jpg (18KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1490477953069.jpg
18KB, 480x712px
>>728419176
WE MUST TAKE BACK THE HOLY LAND FROM YOU SCUM, DEUS VULT
>>
>>728430291
The russians lost. Despite, what..15 years of trying, America hasn't defeated the Taliban. Not sure what point you are trying to make but keep it up.
>>
File: deus-vault-intensifies.gif (383KB, 462x498px) Image search: [Google]
deus-vault-intensifies.gif
383KB, 462x498px
>>728430807
Deus Vult, my brother.
>>
>>728430642
Well its almost like self preservation. They fundamentally hate us and are constantly doing sick shit to us. So its either us or them. A normal westerner wouldn't strap on a suicide vest and blow up innocent people. It seems like a normal Muslim at the very least encourages that kind of behavior. Also, they really do fuck little boys pretty regularly. Women are for making babies and boys are for pleasure. What kind of sick shit is that? They're just become entirely too warped. They need to go.
>>
>>728419176
Allah must be very happy that you fap to traps and furries
>>
>>728431174
An average westerner is happy to sit back and let their taxes finance drone operations that do kill civilians. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>728431174
Again Sir, I definitely respect you. Thank you for seeing logic! Most liberals DO NOT. Most want them to flood into America and bend over and take it up the ass from them. It's nice to see a liberal that actually understands that these people want to fucking KILL us. Islam is fucking cancerous! I believe they are a religion of pure evil because they do, they fuck little boys, they marry little girls, they rape, they kill, they force their views onto EVERYONE or they kill you. It's fucking bullshit. I don't even know why the entire world has allowed them to exist as long as they have. They need to be fucking eradicated off the face of the earth. We will never know world peace as long as they exist. So I agree COMPLETELY with you, they need to go.
>>
muslims are unclean & dirty. they worship a pagan moon god and practice homosexual/pedophilic degeneracy. you will roast eternally in the flames of the 9th circle of hell, unless you repent your sinful ways by turning away from the golden calf that is mohammad, and embrace the glory of jesus christ. the is no other way to heaven than through christianity
>>
>>728419176
KILL ALL SARACENS HOLY WAR NOW
>>
>>728431272
I'm more than happy to let my taxes finance drones. Of course they kill civilians sometimes, it's a part of war. But their mission isn't to go out and kill as many civilians as possible. That is exactly what these fucking nut jobs try and do. If they had a choice they would kill the entire population of the world and be happy that they won the war and are going to heaven. You wake the fuck up retard.
>>
File: 1490480398051.jpg (60KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490480398051.jpg
60KB, 500x550px
>>728431395
DESUS VULT
>>
>>728419176
Why haven't you guys attacked Syria all out yet? We blew up their air force for you. You could literally have a wider area to control and spread domination to.
>>
>>728419176
I mean this is probably bait but if not can you guys just learn to fight rather than blowing yourselves up. Also what a stupid fucking thing to die for. And finally can you not target innocents thanks I dont really give a fuck if our government does it it's not our fault. Thanks pass it on to your muslim brothers.

Ps kill yourself you're a literal fucking moron like "hey my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend" kill yourself but dont try and take us with you.

PPS It's so glaringly obvious that your people will lose this "war" if you can even call it that. All your lot has done is create even more prejudice against your people that will last hundreds of years.
>>
File: Ben-1.jpg (61KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-1.jpg
61KB, 400x350px
>>728419176
what does it feel like to be the cancer of the world hated by everybody? achieved nothing but fucking donkeys in the ass in your miserable dessert.

you know you are worthless, the suffering is your own fault and thats why you are angry and in the end when people have enough we will just kill you all.
whe have the power to do so.
>>
>>728430452
I wish I could upvote this 100 times
>>
>>728431549
I think the point is that the nutcases who do man up and don a suicide vest show more courage than neckbeards cheering every time they see some wet dream war fantasy footage of a hellfire targetting people. And the fact that you finance these operations makes you and all civilians that also do the same a legitimate target.
>>
>>728419485
>a few million

If you count the crusades maybe. Otherwise no.
>>
>>728430452
oh and yes we also made them nice pictures possible and gave them color.
>>
>>728431778
We have them to thank for our knowledge of chemistry and algebra. And what has the west really acheived that wasn't a curse in disguise?
>>
>>728419824
Next time don't let yourself get controlled/murdered you weak piece of shit. Atleast when the Germans didnt like the deal they got after WW1 they had the decency to start a real fucking war. Your people are weak and pathetic and I am so fucking incredibly glad that I was born white.
>>
>>728432033
You're wrong.
>>
>>728432066
You seem massively triggered friend. You ok?
>>
>>728432120
Just don't complain about being "controlled" when if your people were worth anything at all maybe they'd be the world power right now. Oh wait they're not.
>>
>>728431891
That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. I have no choice but to finance these operations because I have a job. It's not like I hand over a quarter of my paycheck by choice. The only way a US citizen could avoid It is by living in the woods and never working or buying anything from a store. So because I live like a normal person I'm directly responsible for what my government does? You are just proving how backwards you and your people are. You're fucking pathetic. If there is a heaven and hell, I guarantee you and all the people that think like you will burn in the lowest levels of hell for eternity. Knowing this makes me smile.
>>
>>728430112
All western apes are responsible for what they do. Quit your PC liberal bullshit.

>Hurr durr we is only electing leaders to bomb you and profit from your conquest
>Just because a few million of us enlist and bomb you doens't mean we are all violent
>Not all westerners...

blah blah blah. your people are warmongers and need to be purged.
>>
>>728432289
Man all that was real solid until you got cringey at the end. Disappointed in you tbh
>>
>>728432033
Everything. You have the west to thank for everything. Medicine, technology, the bombs you use to blow up civilians sanitation and so much more. Oh sorry i forgot sanitation hasnt really reached you yet
>>
>>728432289
You do you pathetic fuck. By voting, consuming and not protesting you silently support the system. Beyond your feelings about muslims, you are a prisoner of the system you help pay for.
>>
>>728431549
>All Muslims are terrorists
>but we don't go there and kill all Muslims unlike the terrorists because not all Muslims are terrorists...

Western doublespeak at it's finest.
>>
>>728431955
Any country's military has more than a few million. Lying infidel is lying.
>>
>>728432384
How is that cringey? That's all these fucking apes are consumed with. They don't care about what happens on earth because they think that they will be rewarded when they die. What could bother a Muslim goat fucker more than the thought of burning in hell for eternity?
>>
File: 1479749794070.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1479749794070.png
64KB, 624x628px
>>728419176
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>728420620
taqiyah is made by shiite muslims
>>
>>728432449
Just like you do for the Asians that build the gadgets and clothes that keep you happy like chattering spoiled babies. Like the Chinese who own your foreign debt. So you put effort and finance into R&D and other people use the technology without having to finance it...who is more ignorant?
>>
>>728432601
But you said that a few million soldiers were bombing and killing your people. Are you really that dumb that you'd ignore your own point and assume I'd do the same? Newflash my man I'm not a stupid sandnigger like you.

Ps I guarantee your average IQ is the same as blacks... Like 85.
>>
File: 4iCO0Yz.jpg (31KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
4iCO0Yz.jpg
31KB, 500x332px
>>728419176
I want to know why you feel you don't deserve the vitrification of Shitholeistan aka the Middle East.
>>
>>728419485

HAHAHA!

Every time anyone criticises islam, I have to listen to a bunch of shitheads cry about 1 billion muslims and 99% being peaceful, well get this you shit stained islamic turds, 99% of the western population is peaceful towards you, the governments fucking your country are literally less than 1 percent of the population, and if that's justification for muslims to 'retaliate' by bombing civilians, then why should any westerner who isn't the 1 percent, give a shit about muslims and islam?

You want your cake and you want to eat it. If 99% of muslims should not be held accountable for the actions of true muslims, then not a single civilian in the west should be killed via terrorism or by islam for the same reason.

I don't condone the killing of anyone, but boy does it make peoples give less of a shit about what the government is doing in your shithole islamic country, I don't care if they bomb and murder a billion muslims, because I'm not the government and I'm the 99% that's peaceful. You laughed about 9/11 and 7/11? That's when I stopped protesting about any of the wars, your people deserve it for bombing our civilians and trying to blame innocent civilians for the actions of the 1% which is the government. I wonder if your tiny brain can even comprehend that if you can use that excuse for 99% of muslims, then it holds true for us 99% of westerners not being responsible for any of the wars in the muslim shitholes.
>>
>>728432671
More the "makes me smile" bit. Just sounds real edgy and it made me cringe. I only call things cringey if they actually make me cringe and that's what that did so sorry if it bothers you but to me it was cringey.
>>
>>728421479
ur a sick bastard
if ur sunni why the hell u talking like that?
guys like u r shit like isis
>>
>>728419176
thanks for confirming you're scum and bombing the shit out of you isn't something to feel bad about.
>>
>>728432771
I noticed that as well. Could not be bothered to correct him.
>>
>>728432799
Then in that case, only a few hundred Muslims are driving trucks into you.
>>
File: gayslam.jpg (55KB, 673x350px) Image search: [Google]
gayslam.jpg
55KB, 673x350px
>>
>>728432544
It's just a matter of following the agreed upon international protocol for war. We don't actively try and kill people that aren't directly colluding with the enemy.
>>
Is Canada fine?
>>
>>728432917
Well, because of attitudes like yours, we don't feel bad to drive trucks over you.
>>
>>728419176
i wait for moment when it will be legal to kill muslims, i will then be on list as top score.
>>
File: bombislam.jpg (229KB, 990x658px) Image search: [Google]
bombislam.jpg
229KB, 990x658px
>>
>>728432945
You're missing my point. I was saying your figure was grossly overstated. I never said a figure so there was nothing to overstate. I don't hate all muslims for terror attacks by the way. I have other reasons. Like the fact that literally every muslim I have ever met has been an ignorant bastard. Also your whole culture is just dogshit most of you ignore it yourselves. You have no clue how many muslims I pull over who use their faith to assure me they havent been drinking because it's against their religion. Except they're lying scum like the rest of their inbred kin.
>>
>>728432954
What happens on the ground and in mosques in the West is a different story.

You people are simply trying to hide your true intentions with bogus protocols. Not invading Iraq was one of those protocols... Clearly you pigs dont give a shit about such things. They are just there to spin your barbaric ways.
>>
>>728433023
Eh, we can kill things like you faster than you can kill people like us. So go ahead and continue car bombing while we continue to wipe you things out in numbers you can't possibly match. i'll look forward to the day you vermin are wiped from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>728433245
Never happen. If you could do it, you would already have done it.
>>
>>728433150
Deception huh. I bet you don't waste any time spreading Muslim hate after an attack, yet claim not to hate them all over that.

Typical deceiving infudel pig. The rest of the world is waking up to the white man's shit. Nobody is willing to accept it any more. Soon, you will be no more.
>>
>>728419176
Hostilities in the middle-east is indeed flawed. Its a fucking irrelevant shithole place and spending gigantic sums of money to bomb cavepeople there is insane. They need to sort their own shit out. But to say that stopping attacks in the middle-east will stop terrorism is blatantly false, anyone who follows this fucked up ideology to its fullest extent will always try to destroy the superior civilizations due its innate hatecoated jealousy of the first world.
>>
>>728433337
We dont need to do it because you people already do a fine job at killing each other
>>
>>728433391
It really is impossible to have any kind of intelligent conversation with you. No I don't spread my hate other people are completely free to think whatever the hell they want it really doesn't bother me. My hate is my own why would I push it on others?
>>
>>728433486
As are yours. Your government persistently fucks its own people.
>>
>>728433611
They might fuck us but atleast they wont kill us
>>
>>728433400
You need to educate yourself. Read OBLs statement on why he did 9/11. It's far from the "dey hates aar freedums" propaganda you've been fed.
>>
>>728419362
Doesn't really make sense. I don't think you can actually drop a Jihadist terrorist AMA on reddit. Its heavily moderated. Kinda the main reason its so disliked here? I mean, fuck Islam and its insane ideology but just want some consistency here.
>>
>>728433564
Your Trump rallies and right wing forums with millions of members say otherwise...
>>
>>728433667
Really? Go tell that to the 58 thousand Americans who died in Vietnam.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.