[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is weird. So I'm a teacher and I just got a message

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: MegansMessage.png (10KB, 431x154px) Image search: [Google]
MegansMessage.png
10KB, 431x154px
This is weird. So I'm a teacher and I just got a message from a girl I taught almost a decade ago.
I checked her pictures and she is objectively cute (and 18), but does this seem weird to anyone else? She sent the message about an hour ago late at night. That seems weird.
>>
>>728408375
There's really only two options:

She wants the D

She wants to try and embarrass you somehow
>>
>>728408510
This
>>
>>728408375

Most likely has daddy issues - maybe you treated her nicely when she had no nice male rolemodel and now she is old enough she wants daddy to fuck and breed her.
>>
>>728408375
She wants your cock man, no other way to see it lol
>>
>>728408593
This
>>
she was probably just listening to the counting crows while super fucked up
>>
>>728408510
I considered the later, but I just checked my old records (thank god for excel) and it looks like she made straight As. So I wouldn't see why she would have an issue with me.
But I also don't think she wants the D. Or maybe I'm just thinking of her like a 10 year old still. It's weird.
>>
>>728408662

what if she actually doesn't want cock and just wants to meet up for coffee chat? ever thought about that?
>>
It's obvious since it was sent 'late at night' that she either wants to receive a D or actually wants to meet up with an old teacher, but I'm going with the first option. I've read way too many fanfic stories to believe she really just wants to talk.
>>
>>728408375
I know who you are.
>>
>>728408782
That sounds just awful.
>>
>>728408669
This
>>
>>728408375

>She Wants the D!

Yeah,
Or, she needs someone she can trust. Dont be a creep, meet in public.
>>
>>728408859
i kno who u r boiii
>>
>>728408375
you should meet up with her with no expectations
maybe she wants D
maybe she's lonely and wants a friend

as an instructor, a teacher, and a mentor to young children
you should provide both to your students
>>
>>728408978
I am God. I will always be watching over you my child.
>>
>>728408375
There was a social media movement recently about reconnecting with teachers that had had the greatest impact on your development as a teen/child.

Maybe its that, or maybe you gave her her first ladyboner?
>>
>>728408755
We'll then here's the underlining thing, could you, morally, dick down someone you taught when they were 10 years old now that they are of legal age?
>>
>>728408912
>>728408990

I don't know. I've run into some former students before (at stores and stuff) but never had any actually contact me directly. It's always weird because in my mind, I still picture them as 10 year old kids and they're driving etc.

I sure couldn't have sex with one just because I think it would feel more like I'd be having sex with my own kid.
>>
Not that surprising. Tons of kids have "crushes" on their teachers. Just surprising that she's bold enough to reach out this many years later. Probably daddy issues.

Either way, this is almost surely going to end badly. So obviously I say go for it.

inb4 she just wants a letter of recommendation for college or something and you get slapped for taking your dick out.... I still say go for it
>>
>>728409274
i hear what you're saying but i'm not seeing where the problem is
>>
>>728408990
Exactlly this

Go and meet up with her, see where it goes, and report back to us after the day (and maybe night ;) ) is over

GL Anon ^-^
>>
shes 18 dont be a bitch. do it OP
>>
File: 1488614929810s.jpg (4KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1488614929810s.jpg
4KB, 250x237px
>>728408375
Cum in her mouth. Instruct her to recite her vowel sounds. If she cries wolf, explain the potato needs speech lessons. If not, an 18 year old sucked your dick. Congratulations. Where is your fucking conflict?
>>
>>728408375
you must resist. she knows what you are thinking and will only bring you problems. if you insist, agree to the thought of "some day" but in a professional, ethical, polite way, decline any thing happening any time soon. that way, if she pursues it, save the messages so that the day after you fuck her and she says she is in love and wants to control you through extortion, or she says she hates you and wants to control you through extortion, you can have the high ground and show your colleagues how much she hounded you for sex. there is a certain point where "a man is only a man" and can come out ok but that point is well beyond "hay teach lets chill"
and "ok heerz muh smelly old cack its da curve im gradin u on lil gurl"
>>
>>728408375
Or she just thought you were a good teacher that had a good influence on her and wants to meet up and chat a bit.
>>
>>728411107
Ummmm no

Woman are much more complicated then that, they are always planing shit, and its never simple if it involves a woman
>>
OP here.
Upon further reflection (and some good and terrible advice here) I've decided to meet up with her.
She was a student I had my first year teaching (at all of 22 years old) so at the very least it will be interesting to see how she saw my first year compared to how I saw it.
I'll probably tell her a vague 'next week' and let her set up a time, but I won't be replying until tomorrow anyway, just in case she has second thoughts.
>>
>>728411470
Faggot
>>
>>728411470
GL OP, were all hoping it goes well ^-^
>>
>>728411470
Post more tomorrow though? Updates? Maybe post the story next week if you do see her?
>>
>>728411812
this, greentext that shit
>>
>>728411470
Take pics of your dick in her holes please
>>
>>728409274
What are you, fuckin gay?
>>
>>728408755
why, it seems pretty obvious to me, that since she was always getting but A's, she could finally crave to try the D
>>
>>728408747
Fucking kek
>>
>>728411812
It for sure won't be until next week, since I'm busy this weekend. But yeah, I'll let you guys know regardless.
In my mind I picture it going something like,
> Her: You were my favorite teacher!
> Me: Oh thanks.
> Her: You know, I really need some money for college and I remember how kind you were back in the day.

But that may just be the years of bitterness in me.
:D
>>
>>728411912
Damn. That was fuckin' great.
>>
>>728409503
This
>>
>>728411941
Only time will tell i guess, if shes srait As like you said, im sure she wont be like that, but girls are girls and are complicated
>>
>>728411941
>Her: You know I always had a thing for you Mr. Jones ;;))
>>
>>728408902
>>728408593
>>728408669
This'
>>
>>728408902
This
>>
>>728408375
Do it Mr.Jones, it would be interesting either way, if she wanted to fug or goosh over what a great teacher you were for her. Do you actually remember her though?
>>
>>728408782
Are you fucking serious? Shit like that doesn't happen in real life,
>>
>>728412512
I looked in my old yearbook and I remembered her vaguely.
You have to figure I've had over 200 students since then so they all kind of blend together and the good ones, I'm sorry to say, tend to be forgettable.
>>
>>728412668
I imagine they would

its the shitheads you never forget, and all the stunts they pull
>>
>>728412251
This'= (d this)/(d s=thi) (assumming we are calculating derivative of s)
>>
>>728412668
What do you do during summer vaca?
>>
>>728408375
DO NOT RESPOND
>>
>>728412839
That's an odd question.
I usually stay home. I know a lot of my colleagues get jobs during summer, but as I have no kids or wife I don't need the extra money.
>>
its a fucking trap dude
>>
>>728412979
Just curious what teachers do during the summer, I thought you guys get shit pay and couldn't spend 2-3months without a job
>>
>>728413242
It's shit if you have a family to support. But I'm making about 40k a year with no family to support and a house that is paid off.
It's the easiest job I've ever had and the only one that guarantees holidays off, weekends off, no driving in bad weather, and 3 months off during the summer, 2 weeks in winter and week in spring.

There are no other jobs with those kind of benefits.
>>
>>728412979
Got any good school stories to share. They dont have to be funtny either
>>
fuck her in the ass OR, let her fuck you in your ass. Those are the only two options sweetie
>>
>>728413424
Not really. I teach 4th grade out in the country so it's pretty quiet. I just do my job and go home. Don't have any really bad kids or any shitty parents. Sorry to say.
Ask a woman teacher though, they'll talk your ear off about it.
>>
>>728413544
Soundd pretty chill. Glad life seems to be okay going for ya anyway gl with your situation and be careful (personally i wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole and ignore the message buut im naturally pretty paranoid)
>>
shoop out her face and show pics so some of us can see that fine body of hers
>>
>>728408375
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!
>>
How do you look, OP? I am wondering what brought her to you.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.