[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it racist to say that black people are genetically less intelligent

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0926.jpg (346KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
346KB, 2000x1000px
Is it racist to say that black people are genetically less intelligent (on avg) than whites and asians? The way i see it, its a fact, and you shouldnt be called a racist for stating facts.
>>
>>728377729
Is it racist to say that black people are genetically have bigger cocks (on avg) than whites and asians? The way i see it, its a fact, and you shouldnt be called a racist for stating facts.
>>
>>728377827
Its not? Im black btw
>>
>>728377729
''intelligence" is the result of the education environment. you could compare a feral white kid and a black kid from detroit, and undoubtedly the black kid would be more intelligent.

intelligence is a social construct
>>
>>728377827
>>728377729
I'm going with no. Tho others may not see it that way. Then again, I think it's ignorant to say that all races are the same and ignore the genealogical differences between them, ie: admit that each race has, on average, traits that make them superior to other races in different ways.

I mean, I'll never be stromger than your average black, or asian for that matter.

Could be wrong tho, donno.
>>
Is it racist to say that white people are more like to be psychopaths, serial killers, and school shooters? The way I see it, it's a fact, and you shouldn't be called racist for stating facts.
>>
Lmao i remember some nigger called me racist when i was talking to my friend about how its not racist to call black people black but they think it is sometimes
>>
>>728377827
Sure if u ant to belive that nig nogs have bigger dicks then ill give u that.
Whites are better looking more intelligent, more healthy, more productive, and less inclined to violence.
Ill take that any day over "Muh dick"
>>
>>728378057
I'm going with intelligence, IQ to be exact, is a metric system used to determine and rank people in accordance with what they're able to deduce given a set piece of information.

I don't get why most people are calling various things social constructs.
>>
>>728377729
True, if it is a fact then I agree.

>>728378057
It being a "social construct" does not make it arbitrary and without the concrete definition needed to evaluate anon's claim as a logical proposition. Fuck of with your sociological drivel.
>>
>>728377729
You'd have to be able to show, conclusively, that the lower intelligence was due to genetic factors, and nothing else
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>728377729
Does a bear shit in the woods?
I feel really bad for whoever raised you.
>>
>>728377729
Higher testosteroni correlates with lower IQ, though it wouldn't be that significant of a difference
>>
>>728378257
Gonna need some evidence their sport.
U don;t have any do u? i am shocked by this i really am.
>>
>>728378257
Any niggers not having the intellect to carry these out has not a thing to do with it i am sure.
>>
>>728377729
Sometimes the truth can be best not said.

it is a fact but some people can take it wrongfully.
>>
>>728378057
Some low quality bit my friend. and i have seen some serious shit tier bait in my day.
>>
>>728377729
If it's a fact, then it's a fact. Sometimes though one should white lie, for the sake of saving face. You need to hide your power level
>>
>>728377827
Is it racist to say that black people are genetically (on avg) more likely to make poor choices in life, such as joining a gang and murdering other, than whites and asians? The way i see it, its a fact, and you shouldnt be called a racist for stating facts.

Kek, this is straight up potato.
>>
Have we had a controlled study with those in similar backgrounds? You really can't disregard how much nurture has on our lives. The lower IQs could be from either or both of those factors. If we do a total average then yeah black folks are gonna score lower. It's really fucking hard to leave the projects and mostly gutter trash dumbfucks will come out of them because education is too expensive and not valued. Asians like me aren't necessarily smarter either. It's just our cultures put way more emphasis on schools. That's why on average we're becoming more successful than whites.
>>
>>728377729
no. many people on this planet are genetically inferior in some way. we are human and we share this planet.
>>
>>728377912
Anon said on avg, you must be the exception not the rule. Also, proof? Post niggercock
>>
Look at the cranial capacity between Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid skulls. Therein lies your answer.
>>
>>728377729
>fact
>genetic intelligence predesposition
thanks for throwing out the entire fireld of sociology, anthropology, and psychology.
Genetic predisposition does not guarantee and outcome. Someone can be predisposed to schizophrenia but that does not mean they will be schizophrenic unless nurtured under certain enviornments.
Nurture plays a role on nature, and nurture is often the dictator of nature.

Plus you are generalizing a group according to an average, which a fallacy often found in statistics.

In addition you assume that the gene for melatonin is responsible for intellect despite them being on completely different chromosomes.

You are truly retarded OP. My IQ went down because of my interaction with you. The only nigger here is yourself.
>>
>>728379361
>melatonin
>>
>>728379361
>sociology, anthropology, and psychology
Those fields of study have nothing to do with genes, biology is the field were we study genetics.
Why are you talking about unrelated fields?
>>
>>728379733
Read the rest of the post, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>728379361
>melatonin
>>
>>728379602
>melanin
>melatonin
i got confused. sorry.
>>
>>728379361
>melatonin

My sides
>>
>>728379968
>>728379927
>>728379602
same fag here.
sorry, i meant melanin.

melatoning actually would play a role on intellect. melanin would not.

Melanin is a body pigment.
melatonin is a neurochemical.
>>
>>728379361
Melanin gene also determines iris color.
I don't see an intellectual disparity between blue-eyed and white-eyed individuals.
>>
>>728379361
You had me right up until you recommended sleep aids.
>>
>>728380235
(((white-eyed))) individuals
I want pics and links!
Links to something to back this up, I don't even
>>
>>728380498
Yeah, he fucked up. I defer you to hear
>>728380130
>>
>>728379361
Melatonin kek
>>
You know how they say /b/ is smart people acting stupid? These threads pretty much debunk that.
>>
>>728380916
Wait, I fucked up too. Melatonin helps you sleep, it's produced by the brain and breaks down through the eyes granted the appropriate wavelength. It's produced naturally or you can take it as a supplement but I'm fairly certain that it has nothing to do with intelligence.
>>
>>728379361
So what you're saying (besides melatonin affecting skin color) is that because it's pretty much proven that Africans have lower iq it's not nature it's nurture?

I'm fine believing that

OP never said it was necessarily that theyre black, just dumber. Maybe living in mud huts for all time has something to do with it, maybe it's mosquitos that still kick their assess, maybe it IS melatonin

Really ur poorly worded argument doesn't do anything to say that they ARE of equal intelligence, just the anthropology circle-jerk of "cultural input" blah blah to avoid saying there's a difference while trying to make your dumbass seem smart and tolerant on the dumbest, least tolerant place on earth
>>
>>728381264
I'm adding, the G in melatoning fucked with me and I assumed it was a different word. That's what I get for jumping to assumptions.
>>
>>728380713
excerpt:
>"There are two main factors that help determine your eye color: the amount and pattern of dark brown pigment (called melanin) in the part of your eye called the iris and the way in which the iris scatters light that passes through the eye. The more important factor is pigment, which is determined by your genes."

>>728380713
>white eyed
yep i jumped the gun there.
i meant to say (blue and brown eyed)
>>
>>728377729

no

But people dont go around stating random facts for no reason, they are often trying to argue for something. In political discourse information like this is pointless, unless you happen to be trying to gain supports for some racist views.
>>
>>728382130
/thread

op confirmed, as always, a faggot
>>
>>728381502
there is actually a good anthropologic thery circulating to explain why niggers are dumber.

the theory is as follows:
>humans evolve to suit their environment (natural selection)
>the human mind only develops under a surplus of food
>There was a surplus of animals to tame, crops to harvest en masse, etc. in europe, and asia. (skin colour was coincidental to amount of sunlight).
>niggers remained dumb in parts of africa where food was scarcer (such as subsaharan africa, where hunter-gatherer barely gets you by, thus the high reproduction rates demanded for survival).
>In places where food was in greater abundance (jungles or east africa) smarter niggers can be found.

So whites are not smarter because they are white, but because of their environmental advantage. Thus the reason for the seeming race-based disparity in intellect.

If whites had been given the short-straw you would see the inverse come true.

Imagine: a world where africans were the first to colonialise.
>>
im sure neil de grasse tyson agrees
>>
>>728378806
most serial killers really werent that smart
>>
Go ahead, say this to NDT's face.
>>
>>728382380
This

Africa, you have to compete, it's the most competitive continent on the planet (except maybe south america), where big monkeys didn't really have any serious predation threat north of Africa
>>
>>728377729
>fact
It's OK to say if it's a fact, but if it is indeed a fact, where is your proof? How would one even conduct an experiment to gauge someone's natural sense of intellect in the first place? There are WAYYY too many variables. Your intelligence is a direct result of the people who raise you, your environment and other factors in your life. It varies from person to person, so it's not true at all.

A fact? Sure, but it's incorrect.
>>
>>728377729
>genetically less intelligent
This is not true. A black person has the same capacity for intelligence that the other races do. They do however have other genetic factors(namely increased violent behavior)that usually prevent this.
Whites, asians, and all non-African races except for native americans have neanderthal DNA. Africans are pure homosapien. For whatever reason the mixed species became incredibly intelligent and prosperous while one of the ingredients died out and the other has basically remained unevolved.
>>
>>728378491
Why? It wouldn't change the facts one damn bit. The CAUSE has nothing to do with the results, in this example.
>>
>>728383520
FUCK, I'm an idiot.
I kan read guud.
>>
>>728383520
there exist no facts, only best guesses (hypotheses).
A fact is unfalsifiable (i have blue eyes, for example). Whereas something like inteligence based on race has too many factors to consider.

What would be great is if people were still open to this kind of discussion though.
>>
File: 1326431666601.jpg (41KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1326431666601.jpg
41KB, 400x286px
>>728377729
Abos and some tribes in africa are literally under evolved (44 vs 46 chromosomes) so yes they are subhuman.

and no you are not racist for stating facts or discriminating against detrimental things or behaviors (why aren't you guzzling poison right now? You a fucking chemisist? Why don't you have violent rapist friends and spend more time with them? You a fucking behaviorist?)

you're only racist for baseless discrimination based on race. if you got facts to back up that discrimination your just a person using common sense (something that's pretty much blasphemy these days)

I.E.: im not an islamaphobe. i don't have an irrational fear of islam or the people that follow it. i have a very rational fear of a bunch of people that live like it's the fucking 14th century and chant and scream death to me and mine.
>>
>>728383149
Higher testosterone and a lower IQ are a dangerous mix. Hence the violent chimp outs and rampant murder
>>
>>728383872
>Abos and some tribes in africa are literally under evolved (44 vs 46 chromosomes) so yes they are subhuman.
where did you learn that? from a /pol/ infographic?
>>
>>728384028
>Higher testosterone and a lower IQ are a dangerous mix. Hence the violent chimp outs and rampant murder
you see the same kind of violent actions portrayed amongst intellectuals, though they do it in less direct ways (such as cyanide poisoning people you dont like, as kids often did to their parents in victorian england). Jack the ripper raping and thrashing his victims, etc.

They just think that direct physically violent action is appropriate, or simply dont think because of rage (as most people dont).
>>
>>728378057
Nice try fag. When niggers are adopted by white parents and sent to the best schools, there iq stays at 85.
When a white kid is raised by black parents and sent to shit schools, their iq stays at 100
Shill harder, inferiorboy
>>
>>728379229
Except chinks like u raised by whites and niggers score the same as chinks raised by chinks. If u think its not genetic you must disaggree with occams razor
>>
>>728377729
Thank you. I feel the same way. They are also physically superior. And asians are the smart ones.

Literally by scientific fact white people are the pawns of real life. The low level. Weak stupid losers but necessary
>>
>>728377827
You want to be a smartass
But you really are right.

Suck my dick and die in a fire retard
>>
>>728378257
Actually thats asians check the statistics
>>
>>728379930
Yeah i bet you were confused when your black college professor diddle you with her strap on, saying you had to be punished for oppressing her iq
>>
>>728386232
nice ad hominem you dumb fuck.
I'm stating what i beleive to be a fact: that environment plays a larger role than genetics ever could.
>>
>>728385781
[citation needed]
>>
>>728377827
But that's not true
>>
>>728380130
>neurochemical
Shut the fuck up u 8 year old faggot. Crawl back into ur mommys pustulated vagina and dont pop out again untill you realize that occams razor is on ops side
>>
>>728385012
[citation needed]
you really need to back up such claims. simply saying it wont make it true.
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 276x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 276x315px
>>728378057
>>
>>728386520
occams razor does not trump the scientific method anon.
Melatonin is a neurochemical, just like dopamine, epinephrine, or seratonin. Simply stating shit about race and screaming "occams razor!!!" are all opposition wont make it any truer.

You are currently disrupting an intelligent debate, so please shush up go shit-post elsewhere.
>>
>>728377729
It's not racist, but it is factually incorrect. Say that you see it as fact and thus isn't racist is bullshit, and makes you a racist.
>>
>>728386653
there are more explanaions than just race anon.
In addition, yoou did not mention the variables that were accounted for, or which universities these were for. For example: liberals have pushed scholarships for blacks abased on the fact that they are black, and when things are just handed to you then you don't have as much of an incentive to carry on (a phenomena in psychology i forgot the name of).
>>
File: 090324-rickles.jpg (7KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
090324-rickles.jpg
7KB, 320x210px
>>728377729

We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.
>>
File: 2017-03-10.png (387KB, 1938x1048px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10.png
387KB, 1938x1048px
>>
>>728382130
Actually its very relevant to economics and gibsmedats, inferiorboy
>>
>>728382266
Your father is waiting in the bedrrom, son... dont keep your father waiting. Hes ready!
>>
>>728377729
Greetings, my name is Professor von Smartmann, Ph.D. OBE from the University of Impressive. I am here to verify your preconceived expectations, compress your autodidactic worldview, and confirm your sense of self-entitlement.

Yes, it has been scientifically confirmed that the white race, as scientifically defined by science, is more advanced scientifically and superior genetically in intelligence and civility than all other races, particularly blacks. Furthermore, men generally have superior intelligence and capacity for logic than women, scientifically speaking of course.

This is of course completely by the other side's superior emotional intelligence, higher mean STR, and ability to make palatable music out of postmodernist chaos, which is why it is not at all racist to talk about it.
>>
File: PISA-2015-by-Steve-Sailer.png (146KB, 446x1406px) Image search: [Google]
PISA-2015-by-Steve-Sailer.png
146KB, 446x1406px
>>728377729
>>
>>728377729
>Hatefacts
Statisics are racist.
>>
>>728382548
Ive got 1 145 iq. So i would say it. I love ndt but hes probly got an ia 20 pts behind me. If u think thats weird read the bellcurve. Dont kill urself when you realize im right tho :)
>>
>>728387939
what statistics?
also please leave shareblue, you wont encourage an intelligent discussion, you will only ruin it.
>>
>>728383105
Nope. Shill harder faggot
>>
>>728383149
Nope. Shill harder faggot
>>
>>728377729

That's a racist fact, and apparently the SJW orthodoxy is you're a racist for even touching on the concept that there can possibly be a difference, and you're written off as a racist troll long before you can even get to a discussion about whether the difference exists (it does) and how big it is (substantial)

>>728378057
that indian girl they found that was raised by monkeys living in the jungle is already more intelligent and civilized than an american ghetto nigger or god forbid an actual afri-nigger
>>
>>728388144
>>728388264
>>728387773
>>728386520
>>728386232
acting this abrasively to those with an opposing view does not make your claims seem more valid, it makes your beliefs seem moronic since you seem incapable of providing solid evidence to back up your claims.
>>
>>728388656
>that indian girl they found that was raised by monkeys living in the jungle is already more intelligent and civilized than an american ghetto nigger or god forbid an actual afri-nigger
quite the statement there, mind citing the source?
>>
>>728388064
lol according to a test taken where? You do understand that for IQ tests on individuals to be valid they need to be taken under controlled conditions and, if the score is expected to be beyond 2s, the test must be specifically tailored to that individual range, right?
>>
>>728388885

the news said she responds to simple commands. niggers, when confronted with a simple command, just start screaming "MUH RIGHTZ I AIN NEED DO NUTTIN" and don't do it.
>>
Genetically less intelligent? Pretty racist. Statistically less intelligent? True
>>
>>728383798
Nope. Shill harder faggot.
The idea that subsaharan africans score 70 on an iq test, combined with the fact that african americans scoring 85 on an iq test and being half white genetically on avg, which is midway between africans in africa (70) and white americans (100) combined with the fact that SUBSAHARAN AFRICANS HAD NOT YET INVENTED THE BOW AND ARROW OR EVEN THE FUCKING WHEEL WHEN WHITE COLONISTS ARRIVED-
Makes you look like the feces is literally coming out of your every orifice, youre so full of shit.
Nigger with white parents and goid school=85
Nigger with nigger parents and shit school =85
Asian with nigger parents =110
Asian with asian parents =110
Whites= same trend.
Iq is genetic. Look up the rense article if you think ur clever and can outsmart reality - http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>728378412
tiny dick spotted
>>
>>728389047
>niggers, when confronted with a simple command, just start screaming "MUH RIGHTZ I AIN NEED DO NUTTIN" and don't do it.
yes but that is because of them being brain-washed by lib-shits to think white people are constantly oppressing them. Whereas this indian behaved according to her social circumstances.
the basics of sociology: convince a group of people to an a certain way and they will.
>>
>>728386641
Here u go little girl.
Dont swallow it all at once, its not daddys privates!
>>
>>728389464
http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm
>>
>>728389123
>>728382380
the only one shilling here is you anon.
the rest of us are trying to have an intelligent discussion, meanwhile you are chimping out.
>>
>>728389123
>Look up the rense article

Wow that is a totally resourceful and non-agenda-driven site. If it's reality you're concerned with then maybe you should double-check your wheel and bow facts. Go ahead, google it. Right. Now.
>>
>>728377729
to frame a point in terms of race is racist, and is bad:
"race X is really good/bad at something"
"race Y on average is [blablabla]"
etc.

we're all supposed to pretend these differences don't exist even though we all recognize them.

i can be as racist as i want on 4chan. fuck niggers.
>>
>>728387775
lol
>>
>>728386395
Actually the scientific community has concluded that iq is AT LEAST 80 % heritable.
Did you know that 80% is more than 20%?
Did you know that? Little boy?
>>
>>728389410

the whole reason niggers are "oppressed" is because of their behavior. every minority is oppressed by majorities. only blacks behave like uncivilized psychos in massive numbers. jews have been oppressed for quite longer, asians were oppressed heavily.. none of those groups acted like blacks do
black people are singled out because of their own behavior. that's their OWN culture that teaches them to behave like that. no other culture has their problems in the US.
>>
>>728389523
>http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm
the article has a suspicious lack of cited scientific articles.
Though i do appreciate the gentler approach on the issue.
>>
>>728389835
perhaps they do exist.
but an explanation for the disparity does not have to hinge solely on melanin levels.
>>
>>728389913
>AT LEAST 80%

Look. It. Up. 80% is near the UPPER bound for g.
>>
>>728390076
>melanin levels
go back to polisci / gender studies
>>
>>728389913
>Actually the scientific community has concluded that iq is AT LEAST 80 % heritable.
[citation needed]

assuming that is true, then consider this:
genetic heritage is affected by environmental circumstances.
Psychopathy is connected to a gene, but does not activate unless under certain environmental stressors.
>>
>>728388933
I was tested for learning disability in hs. Wechsler... took 6 hrs
>>
>>728377729
Blacks usual commit more crimes and have worse education, so no it's not racist. It's their fault.
>>
>>728389953
Bad reading comprehension.
I said that it is because they are deceived by the narrative that "whites are trying to oppress you, so you are entitled to their shit and such", that plus media promotes thug-like behaviour. So sociologically blacks are convinced they should behave like subhumans.

Some blacks act decently, some black neighborhoods have decent communities. That was torn down at some point between MLK.
There are 2 types of black:
black men (like MLK) who act reasonable.
niggers (like Malcolm X) who act fanatically.

Check this video out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOMkZbQauOA

It is a good example of social conditioning and pressure.
>>
Oh my god my iq is being suppressed by racism! Stop lowering my iq white people!!!
>>
>>728390191
>hurr you disagree with me so you must be a leftist!
I seek truth, from the ACADEMIC information i have found, i have noted that the race stuff /pol/ claims is not too factually based.
>>
>>728377729
Saying genetically is racist.

Change that to statistically and nobody will care.
>>
>>728390746
>It's their fault.
yes the individuals choice is their own fault.
however, we cannot assume that the correlation of black skin to X is a causality between race and X.
>>
>>728391125
kys faggot
jeez
>>
>>728377827
>MUH DICK
>>
>>728391349
>kys
kk

>jeez
now i feel bad. sorry anon.

I hope you get my point though, melaning is correlated to degenerate activity, but that does not mean that one causes the other. This distinction must be made.
>>
All you pseudoscientists need to shut up an read this article. If you want to disagree with me after youve read it go ahead.
Except after you read it you wont disagree. Youll get it.
"Omg gibs me ur mercedes white man you kept my iq down so you could getz all da mercedes now you have to gibsmedat as punishment for oppressing my iq!"
http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm
>>
>>728377729
Neil DeGrace Tyson is Smarter than Bill o Rilley
>>
>>728377729
Racism is a crime....and crime is for black people..
>>
>>728391670
i did read it.
Problem is: there is a stunning lack of supporting evidence or cited sources for the baseless claims made.
So though i feel persuaded to believe it, i cannot because it is not supported (yet) due to a stunning lack of cited evidence.
>>
>>728387164
Nigga, these are SAT scores. You don't get them at college you use them to go to college.
>>
>>728392418
>Nigga, these are SAT scores. You don't get them at college you use them to go to college.
my bad. Either way Correlation does not equal causation.

and the source cited is very vague.
why?
because it doesn't actually exist. I went and checked.
>>
>>728388933
I score 136 on average in a testing scenario, highest I ever got was 142. IQ is IQ man, no need to get defensive or shut someone down. Besides this is the internet, it is all lies.
>>
>>728389115
What's the difference?
>>
>>728392110
It cites every single piece of data. What the fuck were you reading?
And by the way, ive read well cited articles about why is possible to get messages from the future.
So go ahead and act like citations are the new dreidel. They arent.
The truth has a ring to it, and if the article i sent you isnt ringing loud and hard like the kick from inception, then im sorry but you probably got rejected from all your top college choices for a reason.
You think superficial formalities like citations are what matter.
Your faggot grandfather was probably screaming like a little girl that einstein was wrong because "muh citations"
>>
>>728393482
If you repeatedly take IQ tests, i.e. practice, you get better scores. That's how Scientology claims that its programs raise IQs. So proper individual IQ tests require, among other things, that a participant not have taken a full test or any such training within three years. I doubt that if you have taken enough tests to have an "average scenario" the tests you take meet such requirements -- you are clearly taking shit online.

>IQ is IQ
Well, yes, actually, that is the best definition there is for IQ, in the sense that IQ is defined to be no more than that quantity which an IQ test attempts to measure, scaled to fit a normal distribution among the entire population. While initially that meant the test was a shitstorm free-for-all, the decades of research since the 80s have made enough refinements to demonstrate the necessity for the controls I have mentioned, as opposed to just taking a test online that was copy-pasted from a clinical psych manual.
>>
>>728393551
>act like citations are the new dreidel.

You should probably start with reading wikipedia, and perhaps looking at the article discussion pages, since their citations are subject to moderation and standards. Maybe then you'll learn something
>>
>>728378431
There is no standard IQ test and even the guy that invented the system stated that it wasn't relavant to people across different education systems.
>>
>>728393551
>It cites every single piece of data.
no it does not
There is no "articles cited" secion to the literature.
>>
That is racist.

The problem is that racism is seen as an all-encompassing evil, and not as a reasonable assertion.
>>
>>728395786
>http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm
double checked.
None of the sources are cited.
>>
>>728395662
this is true.
when show a picture, whites will see a woman, a window, and a pillar.
when shown that same image, blacks will see a metal box on the woman's head, and a tree.

Education systems are different, as well as ways of thinking and perception.
>>
>>728377729
Yes, but that's completely separate from whether or not it's true
>>
>>728377729
>The way i see it
That is because you are a racist.
>>
>>728377827
The good old "negro dick defense". Never fails.
>>
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
Good introduction here, they cite all their sources afaik.
>>
File: DoNuffins.jpg (17KB, 342x295px) Image search: [Google]
DoNuffins.jpg
17KB, 342x295px
We Fuck your bitches through their early 30s. You can have the scraps and wife them.
>>
>>728396365
i appreciate it.
Now that we have academic confirmation of a difference in race, we must figure out why.
I gratly doubt it is skin-based, as pigmentation plays no role in intellect (due to being seperate genes). So perhaps environmental factors are at play?
We could confirm or deny the null hypothesis based on statistical data about what demographics we were dealing with in each study.

It's my bed time though so i likely wont do that now.
>>
>>728396365
the lyn study in perticular i find interesting.
Sub-saharan Africa has the lowest IQ due likely to scarce food supply. I would like to see how the rest of Africa compares?
>>
>>728377729
>"They way i see it, it's a fact"
Is what idiots who don't understand facts say. No scientific study has concluded that people of African origin are genetically or physically less capable if intelligence than white people. Your "facts" are anecdotal, theoretical, and frankly pathetic. You're just one of a million white trash pricks who need to feel better than others without earning it.
>>
>>728396947
Still, that doesn't explain why Malays from Singapore score as high as the Japanese
>>
>>728397554
...or how Black Americans score as high as Romanians, Uruguayans and Australian Aborigines
>>
>>728397554
>>728397641
fair point.
perhaps the academic proof is disputable.
I would need all the info before i made up my mind.
>>
>>728377729
the thing is that the rural, inbred rednecks that spew this shit have an even lower IQ on average.
>>
>>72837772 nah its just poor people generally have access to lower quality education and blacks are historically impoverished
>>
>>728398099
Bingo
>>
>>728397998
that is quite the generalization anon.
got any proof to back it?
>>
>>728384176
>not that samefag
>says Chinese
http://genetics.thetech.org/original_news/news124
>>
>>728397854
People from very similar socioeconomic backgrounds perform very different depending on where they live
>>
>>728378057
Partly. However if you remove fiscal considerations by only comparing races in the same financial bracket, blacks still perform worse.
>>
No. Correlation does not equal causation anyhow. It's cultural and nothing to do with race. If we controlled for things like socioeconomic and cultural differences the averages would look pretty much equal.
>>
>>728398594
Sauce
>>
>>728397854
>I would need all the info

You would need a PhD first before you could interpret all the info. The literature is extensive. That is why there are curated reviews that discuss controversial academic issues in depth. Wikipedia does this especially well.

>before i made up my mind.
You shouldn't make up your mind. You should only ask questions and encourage people to double-check their assumptions while always checking your own. If you are ever in a position to make a decision that may be affected by some aspect of this knowledge, consult an expert, because the most important part of knowledge is knowing what you don't know and how to find it out.
>>
>>728377729
It's not genetic, it's a complicated socioeconomic issue.
>>
Also, unless they are FAR less intelligent, why does it even matter? Should we treat people with less intelligence differently? What about the mentally disabled?

There are major differences in IQ between individuals of the same race.
>>
>>728398742
I already made up my mind:
blacks and whites are both people and are essentially the same when all other factors are accounted for.
But i am open o being convinced otherwise given enough proof, thus my requesting proof.

>You would need a PhD first before you could interpret all the info.
good point. perhaps i will be more careful with the info i find.
>>
>>728397641
>>728397167
>>728396947
My guess is that (like everything) its a combination of nature and nurture. The website I linked is a great starting point, goes into twin adoption studies, amongst other things. Too lazy to link it again. One of the most interesting theories is that people in Northern Europe/Asia would have to contend with harsh winters every year, which would naturally select out the ones who were too dumb to plan for how to survive it, thus raising the IQ over time, given that IQ is highly heritable and is associated with abstract thinking etc. Obviously that isn't the whole story though, as we can see places like Rome in Italy which don't have as harsh a winter, but they still created Rome, so being in major trade hubs is a definite plus, and sociological factors like having a culture of learning (due to being forced indoors for months at a time) also likely helped. Even if you have superior natural ability though, it won't help if you're starving to death/at war/have no access to education, so the social justice people don't have to throw in the towel, just stop blaming all the shortcomings of the other races on white people and we'll get along fine.
>>
>>728398099
Dubs don't lie
>>
>>728398742
>the most important part of knowledge is knowing what you don't know and how to find it out.
nice
>>
>>728398243
I'm just trollin you dumb fucks. Of course I dont have a source
>>
>>728399062
Sounds like you're cherry picking reasons to support white people. It's because they're from cold environments, except all those white places with warm environments? You can apparently afford to be stupid in africa, despite many of the most deadly creatures in the world living there? You're using pseudoscience to mask your garden variety goat fucking ignorance, short stack.
>>
>>728398972
Sure, all homo sapiens are morally equal, but that doesn't mean that they are all identical. I'm more than happy to admit that black people (ON AVERAGE) have a higher mean free testosterone, greater proportions of fast/slow twitch muscle fiber, and lots of other things that contribute to making them great athletes. The NBA is 90% African-American for a reason. By the same token, it isn't hateful to say that East Asians, certain segments of Indians, and European Caucasians have a higher IQ, even when controlling for environment and socioeconomic factors. The fallacy is thinking that just because an individual is a part of a group, that they are necessarily like the group. That is what's dumb about entrenched class systems/hierarchies, they don't account for the possibility of outliers, and they don't allow for meritocratic social mobility.

The following website is a great introduction to the topic, without a lot of the hateful bile that usually accompanies the topic.
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

Race realism != racism
>>
>>728399188
Actually the most important part of knowledge is knowing how to identify street signs and store fronts so you can shit post all over /b/. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>728398972
To understand the breadth of the debate then read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

The thing is it spans the nebulous definitions of IQ, race ("black" and especially "white" are pretty much American terms), policy and academia (The Bell Curve is of course a book, not a paper, and its infamous race chapter was authored by its far-right coauthor who is a political writer and not a scientist like the coauthor of the meat of the book), etc., all of which has to be understood even *before* you get to the essential question of what is actually *known* about race (or rather genetics) and intelligence (and yes, there are some things that can be known).
>>
>>728377729

Have you guys ever noticed that, even within these "races" as they're defined.. there's a tremendous amount of diversity?

What I'm trying to say is that there is no "white race", or "black race", etc. Humanity is simply too integrated.

So racism, to me, is just.. stupid. Illogical. Nonsensical. I'm "white", and there are a lot of "white" people that I wouldn't define as "white".. though society does.

That's not to say that stereotypes, according to this mish-mash term we call "race", is flawed.

The darker the neighborhood I live in, the more locks on my door, and the more likely I am to carry a gun.

> shrug
>>
g'night guys.
>>
>>728399658
I am partial to the street signs myself
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.