[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some illegal ways to make a quick 40$, but not illegal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: 1469503940071.webm (471KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469503940071.webm
471KB, 426x240px
What are some illegal ways to make a quick 40$, but not illegal enough to risk any real jail time? (Like no armed fucking robbery, but something like petty theft is ok)
>>
Buying and selling drugs off the deep web
>>
>>728360641
What the fuck is wrong with this cunt?
>>
Take a shit on the hood of someone's car and offer to clean it up for $35 you fucking homo. What's wrong with you?
>>
40 dollars.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>728360641
lol i can't believe i busted out laughing at this stupid shit
>>
>>728360641
Panhandling
>>
shoplift something small and valuable(tools) from one box store(walmart) and return it to another box store (zellers) or whatever. or go and rummage for change in parked cars you broke faggot
>>
>>728360641
A legal way to get a quick $40 is to donate blood plasma
>>
>>728361024
Yeh, 40 dollars. Cunt.
>>
>>728360641
>Go upstairs out of the basement
>sneak $40 out of your mom's wallet
>>
>>728360961
>$35
>>
>>728361295
Consider prostitution
>>
sell old item you dont use on a craigslist or kijiji most items i sell withing 1-3 hours
>>
>>728360641
You can offer half and half out on the stroll as $40 is the going rate in my town... I been told
>>
>>728360641
If you need to ask you don't need to know.
>>
Cleveland Road Trip
or
Detroit Bus Transfer

this will net you from 50-80 bucks

Detroit Bus Transfer:
Borrow or steal a vehicle (a Van)
to crash into metal framed glass bus shelter type of bus stop late at night ie early morning
Drive into bus stop repeatedly until you can remove metal framing
put it into the back of the van
drive away
use pliers, gasoline, rags, and heavy gloves to remove pieces of safety glass and adhoesive black tar from alumimum framing
remove steel nuts and brackets from corners and bottom
take to Cohen Brothers Recycling on St.Clair Avenue

profit.

oh wait thats in cleveland

ok

drive stolen van to cleveland to do the recycling

sell van after you sell the alumimum

get a greyhound "Transfer ticket " the fuck out of there

net profit depends on how many bus stops you can fit in the van, how straight you can answer the Is this metal stolen from an RTA bus stop question: youll be smirking as it isnt, but it IS from detroit
Dont sell the van to the metal recyclers
sell the van in the parking lot of Churches Chicken on 55th for cash

demand the price includes safe passage and a ride to the greyhound station with You driving it and cash up front. Net at least 250 first outing. but demand 375 next time when youre in town. Spit shake to agree on the next deal if the next van is At Least as new/big/nice as the first one.

Use a beater van and a helper to hit bus stops next trip, and begin selling cars. Get whiskey from Windsor (in canada next to detroit) sell for profit, buy cigarettes in detroit first, sell cartons in Windsor)

triangle trade

cars alumimum commodities
>>
>>728361692
Yea

I guess if you really need to have an illegal method you could rub your dick on the item you sell thereby technically shipping biologically goods uhhh without a permit? Or something?
>>
Suck 40 cocks and then as the 40th person for 40 bucks
>>
If you have any web-related skills, just go on fucking freelancer. I pull in $1000-$2000 a month in my fucking underwear.
>>
>728360641
There are safer/more legal ways to make more money, faster

Fuckin goon
>>
>>728363054
Some women can pull in $1000-$2000 a month selling their fucking underwear.
>>
>>728360641
If you dont mind legal you csn go through peoples trash. Sell certain things on craigslist,and scrap any metal. I sold a leather couch a neighbor was throwing out for a hundred and fifty dollars.
>>
prostitition could get you $40 easy, just be careful not to get caught, like go on grindr or something.
>>
>>728363189
True. Fuck, if I had a vagina I'd just strip. Those cunts make a grand on shitty days.
>>
>>728360641
Have a bake sale. Make a lot of cookies and then shove them up your ass on chaturbate
>>
>>728360641
>buy cheap women's underwear
>put them on and run around a bit
>Sell them online to lonely neckbeards
>if they ask for pictures of you just send them one from one of your hot friends on Facebook
I've been doing this for years and you can make a decent amount of money considering the small amount of effort you have to put in. Plus you get to wear women's underwear you faggot.
>>
Get a job and do one hour of work.
>>
make a fake tinder profile, hot chick believable bio, "see what happens when you send me $5", wait
>>
>>728363563
Isn't this sorta like fraud?
>>
>>728363674

How the fuck is that fraud? To start, there's no promise of anything being offered in exchange for money.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>728363555
>>
>>728363674
No. What will happen is you lose $5
>>
>>728363855
You're pretending to be somebody else (deceiving somebody) for your gain, that's literally the definition of fraud.
>>
>>728362824
pt.2

If you sell your metal locally you will get busted. You cant sell copper wire, aluminum siding to recyclers M-F during the day. You need to hoard it in the van until VERY fucking early morning saturday, before actual opening time, to the clerk. You can expect 1/2 again better price if you become a regular supplier. Smash abandoned apartment building thermostats open, break the mercury tube in a bucket, save in a mason jar. Smash open the walls of houses on either side of double hung windows to steal the lead window weights. Four weights weigh more than a small car battery and you can get good cash for them.

You can do better in some parts of Detroit or Cleveland than others, in cleveland if you have driven up any hill- youve gone top far from the hood.

In detroit just stay inside of 7 mile

in Windsor avoid the strip bars as your shit will get jacked if you go inside. Sell ciggie cartons in their parking lot. buy good whiskey or cheap but not abs Shit stuff. dont buy so much that it clinks if the canadians rock your ride to see if the bottles clink. say you just went to the titty bar cause you miss the girls in Dallas.
>>
>>728364041
Touché
>>
Grab something and resell it
>>
>>728360641

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A7bq1HFygs

Easiest con in the world, I couldn't believe it when I first heard of it.
>>
>>728364041

Again, incorrect. There's no inherent element of deception: regardless of the photo used, there's absolutely no offer of a service in exchange for the money. Thinking that nudes would be exchanged for $5 is an assumption, and "buyer beware" takes priority in this case. Unless the US is different, this has been the consistent outcome in Canada. Criminally = no chance of conviction, civil = slim chance.
>>
>>728360641
Depends. If you are still relatively young and in school, go to the doctor and say you have a really hard time focusing in class, cant read a book without thinking of something else i the process, ect. Then get prescribed adderall and sell it at your school and you will be able to make like $130
>>
>>728360641
Flipping cannabis food products to people to casual and uptight to smoke. The shelf life is long, the packages are larger than they really need (Costco effect) and if you mention that it makes sex better then both men and women buy the packages. A lot of the medical marijuana products from California sell for 2-3x in NYC and are still factory sealed with licensing and inspection decals.
>>
>>728360641
Form a religion.
Put up flyers about the meeetings you hold in the park every second Tuesday from 6:35 to 6:40. pay some bums to attend by giving them cheap 2 liters of soda and popcorn.

Your religion is about listening to the birds to discover which one is to reveal the remainder of the message you already have from the creator womyn.

File for tax exempt status for your religion. Panhandle by selling Flyers and little stale bags of used movie popcorn you buy from people that work at movie theaters.

Publish your religion in serial form by saving up to buy a column or a page in a small newspaper.

Claim your house's sole function is to house You, the founder of "the one true faith" and to promote its expansion, foster its works, and to offer counseling and compassion for those in need regardless of whether they convert or not.

The Several Pillars of Wisdom of your religion.

Shower at least five times a week. Bathe thyself as much as not to offend, but wash thy self as much as possible, taking care to obtain a change of clothing so that bathing And washing of clothes can be accomplished together if possible.

Brushing of the teeth is to benefit man and fellow man, as much as womyn and fellow womyn.

Care not whether thy fellow peoples have relations in various combinations and permutations amongst themselves, for they are as needy as any creature and Her or His or Whomever (the creator being) desire is for all to share love as they see fit. Thou musts nots allow the younger to obtain shame for their personage, nor from their curiosities, but caution them to do so amongst same similar age of no greater a range than 1 year of difference, and to obtain cheerful consent without a deceptive heart nor with a view of seeking recompense.
>>
>>728364916
I mean it probably entirely depends on the judge if it were to be looked at. All you actually need to prove is the intent, everyone here and everyone doing it intends it to appear that you'll get nudes and appearing as somebody else, an attractive girl in this case; to gain more attention to try gain more from it.

It's fraud but it probably wouldn't be looked at aside from civil court, I agree.
>>
>>728366097
Liberals are just missing the popcorn.
>>
>>728361287
This is the only legit answer. Only thing is that it takes forever, may be painful.

I assume op is under 18 trying to get 40 for weed or maybe something else
>>
>>728363674
Fraud requires deception

It is a against tinders TOS though.
>>
>>728364206
Why do I feel like you're quoting a movie or book?
>>
>>728364041
What if you are a chick and use your own photos
>>
>>728366097
(continued)
further several pillars of wisdom

Eat what you may but any type or kind of creature fully depleted in their numbers suffers far less when than those who are left to mourn their kind. People can eat meat, but it should be of kindky cared domestic and common types predominantly. If they have not been given a name and genuine kindness by their caretakers, they must not be eaten. The laws of man must be changed to allow that persons can raise their food thusly, to each person a handfull of laying fowl, and enough young and old to keep the person fed inasomuch they are tended well and kept with kindness and to each a name. The eggs need not be named for they have not seen with their eyes a single dawn or a single sunset.

Families or clans or other groups of persons may for their own purposes keep cattle, swine, goats, sheep, large fowl and others so long as they are domestic, given a name, and treated with kindness. Thanks to the creator person be given by word and a moment, before each creature be taken down to become food. The milk of those that giveth milk of a wanted kind may be taken once their weanling is strong and well started. The milk is taken with a word and a moment with as much kindness as when taking the creature down to become food. The creatures must not be fed with offal of each other, and taken out of sight and sound of each other when their time has come.

The imbibing of drink is to become less regular for those predilected to it, and must be taken at least once a week by those who profess to abhor it, for they are not superior, they are the same as any. The same shall be thereof the use of inhaled natural gifts of nature, however, the lungs of beasts and persons prefer clean and healthy air- the gifts of nature be taken but twice a month. It is a sad thing to see a person obsessed with the gifts, as much as it is to hear the prattling of those that abhor the gifts of nature- they shall share them at each of the five seasons
>>
>>728368519
>>728366435
>>
>>728360641
You could just get a fucking job
>>
>>728363404
You can just do that as a guy... I did... On the more legit sites id make 3 bucks a min and the dudes would be paying 5 bucks a min to look at me, id milk the time as much as I could without being an asshole... You can make bank dude
>>
>>728368519

Then nothing has changed. It isn't fraud regardless. Asking for $5 to "wait and see what happens" or w.e the fuck isn't a misrepresentation of fact.
>>
>>728365514
>too casual or uptight to smoke

Fuck you dude my lung is constantly on the verge of collapsing so I don't smoke
>>
>>728366435

Also incorrect. Intent is an essential element yes, but there's more of a standard to establish. The 'victim' would have to prove that the average person would reasonably believe that the statement, whether combined with a photo or not, is a clear offer of contract for the exchange of money and nudes.

The courts will not be so blunt in their reasoning for rejecting the whole complaint, but essentially the fact remains that only bitch ass punks would draw such conclusions that weren't explicitly indicated. Again, buyer beware.
>>
>>728360641
OP, go door to door say you're trying to make money to get your daughter a gift and offer yard work or cleaning services. They'll just give you money to get off the porch usually. Made 500 doing this in rich areas.
>>
>>728369553
You fucking casual.
>>
>>728368519
If you're hot enough to use your own photos then there are better ways for you to make good money. Fuck a rich nerd, marry, divorce, take half his shit, retire.
>>
>>728370115
Don't think we're ever going to reach a point where we'd completely agree with each other, that's why 3rd parties exist in court and make the final decision I guess.

Realistically only a retard would pay for nudes on tinder anyway, fuck their $5.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.