[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry. https://mega.nz/#!tZlQhRQb!BV9dmnwc _ceGHc-sw3clIHfk

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 6

File: 1478938047927.png (877KB, 1147x859px) Image search: [Google]
1478938047927.png
877KB, 1147x859px
Sorry.

https://mega.nz/#!tZlQhRQb!BV9dmnwc_ceGHc-sw3clIHfk-uA9gxAbwGZMkFd5wRQ
>>
Black boys rule!!
>>
Sadly I dont think my country (Sweden) has the balls to pull an EU exit.
>>
RIP dogge :(
>>
Feel free to go to the FBI website and look into this. Search a 10-year, or even a 25-year period and the data will remain roughly the same.
>>
I never said what my religions is, or *if* I even have one.
>>
Yeah man, I fucking hate it when Jews, Christians and especially those violent Buddhists and Hindus blow my shit up for just walking down the street not believing what they believe.
>>
Theyre not webms, and I sure as fuck wont convert them.
>>
I dont wanna live anymore. People just suck. We kill and kill and kill. For what? Our own personal belief? Selfish. We are all narcissists. Theres no point to being alive anymore.
>>
Was somebody out walking their dog and this happened? That pisses me off
>>
Why dont we all just start killing these sand scum on sight? hashtag muslim genocide please
>>
>>728328364
Thanks for the virus shitstain
>>
I <3 bbc!
>>
What am I lying about, please do tell me, lets have a debate right now if you really know so much about Christian theology, lets go
>>
rip doggo :(
>>
Thats the most selective quoting i ever saw.
>>
Lol you have to go back 30 years to pull up a large scale white terror attack. With Islam I can find at least 2 a week for the last 10 years. Implying these two are even similar.
>>
The full pic was posted a day or two ago. Anyone have it?
>>
thats because sandniggers havent got to the USA yet. Wait for them.
>>
Great! Im happy now that i dont have to hide it and can cherish cock freely. You could even say im... Gay xD
>>
idk, but if she let her hair grown and didnt look like a SJW shed be a dime
>>
Yeah man. Its like those Crusades never happened.
>>
No they dont, if they acted like real Muslims and how Muhammad did back then, oh boy would the world be in trouble
>>
3/?
>>
Look at her rubbing that clit! She might start a fire :oo
>>
File: 4L_PT8WLLU7.jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
4L_PT8WLLU7.jpg
26KB, 250x250px
>>728328364
anyone want to explain what it is
>>
No they dont, if they acted like real Muslims and how Muhammad did back then, oh boy would the world be in trouble
>>
>>728328532
lol did u run the powershell ahaha
>>
What Hitler did was so anti-Christian its unbelievable. I mean, Jesus was a Jew! Are you daft?
>>
>>
>>728328732
its some fake files, password locked with a shortcut to a powershell script which says password on it. Truely retarded
>>
Just do it!
>>
File: angry.jpg (186KB, 730x727px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
186KB, 730x727px
>>728328364
DELET VIRUS
>>
Because giving us her first name is helping
>>
20 bucks PayPal to upload
>>
idiot with idiot garnishingmand a little sidedish of idiot. HInt: study reading comprehension.
>>
Yeah man, I fucking hate it when Jews, Christians and especially those violent Buddhists and Hindus blow my shit up for just walking down the street not believing what they believe.
>>
Thats the most selective quoting i ever saw.
>>
You double nigger.
>>
I said I was too lazy and thread will be dead before I upload them all anyway.
>>
IRA, spannish inquisition, the birth of north america, colonial africa etc... tell me again how christianity is a religion of peace?
>>
Shes a total sub, nothing like SWJ in attitude.
>>
Okay then. How about the IRA.
>>
Killed a doggo?
>>
>>728328433
>has the balls
>>
Keep reading you idiot
>>
christianity is used to justify violence, but it doesnt encourage it in the same relevant way in its sacred texts
>>
Her name is Holly you losers
>>
Black boys rule!!
>>
just do it faggot. stop being an insufferable cunt. what else are you gonna spend your time on? sitting around telling us no when you could be uploading them?
>>
how about fuck off you cuck
>>
Idiot. The IRA were fighting for political independence not religious principle.
>>
does anyone have real sauce on OPs pic
>>
>>
Kill yourself then
>>
This was perpetrated by a Swedish politician? Thats a surprise to me.
>>
Heros, all
>>
So only a handful of Christians are true Christians according to you?
>>
File: 1482865980545.jpg (238KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1482865980545.jpg
238KB, 1152x2048px
The real picture
>>
Did he yell "Praise Jesus" before killing people?
>>
Y
>>
Boop!
>>
thread will still be alive. just post anon.
>>
So basically it tells you to encourage hate? After all Jesus did tell you to suffer for his sake.
>>
please be bait
>>
just upload it somewhere you cuck
>>
>>728328364
mega is a shit site. why the fuck do so many anons shill for it
>>
I <3 bbc!
>>
Anal is icky, anon! Dont be silly.
>>
>>728328364
virus fagg
>>
wow man, thats really deep
>>
Peaceful Muslims are not real Muslims
>>
implying he has em. its probly just screenshot from the last thread
>>
>>728329202
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>
Theres a specific type of drivers licenses given out only to Muslims for this type of thing. Swedish politicians are nuts.
>>
Is it so weird ? Feminist are the women with the biggest insecurities.
>>
OP is a cunt
>>
>>
Whoopsies, wrong one
>>
just upload it somewhere you cuck
>>
Fuck off Shareblue, no one bought your bullshit when you were CTR and no one does now either.
>>
Now time for bbc!
>>
Great! Im happy now that i dont have to hide it and can cherish cock freely. You could even say im... Gay xD
>>
Killed a doggo?
>>
4 bastards again million of people wanting to kill but just not being able to do it
>>
Why is everything written in English, is Sweden a murrican colony now?
>>
Shes gonnaget preggers! :o :cc
>>
I bet you fully trust CNN the network that acts like being transracial is a perfectly reasonable thing to do and not a mental illness at all.
>>
Yeah pretty peaceful.
>>
>>728329377
That gets posted here almost everyday
>>
and rip who died in Sirya because of Trumps tomahawks
>>
Lol you have to go back 30 years to pull up a large scale white terror attack. With Islam I can find at least 2 a week for the last 10 years. Implying these two are even similar.
>>
Just post the second one where she is going to suck the cock with a smiley face
>>
I said I was too lazy and thread will be dead before I upload them all anyway.
>>
Idiot. The IRA were fighting for political independence not religious principle.
>>
>>728328364
>>728328431
>>728328433
>>728328440
>>728328454
>>728328464
>>728328473
>>728328479
>>728328493
Script isn't even good enough to quote itself. Pathetic
>>
Good job on dubs anon! You get TWO bbcs
>>
Thats enough Trump, you shouldnt be on here, you have more tomahawks to launch.
>>
3/?
>>
Fun fact: Martin Luther was an huge anti-Semite.
>>
Exactly man. Nobody knows shit. Everyone needs to wake up and watch this. They go through the muslim push into Europe then contrast the horrible Crusades in this video.
>>
idiot with idiot garnishingmand a little sidedish of idiot. HInt: study reading comprehension.
>>
>>
I never said what my religions is, or *if* I even have one.
>>
Virgin.
>>
I dont wanna live anymore. People just suck. We kill and kill and kill. For what? Our own personal belief? Selfish. We are all narcissists. Theres no point to being alive anymore.
>>
Compared to the 10k plus incidents that have accrued over the last few years?
>>
The Old Testament was written to Hebrews, not Christians.
>>
>>
I <3 bbc!
>>
Clearly you dont understand the Bible. Continue to read on, and realize that those passages are talking about "eternal life".
>>
File: 1483041288429.jpg (83KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1483041288429.jpg
83KB, 1080x1075px
>>728329603
amen to that...basturd trump needs the death penalty
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<wbr>EEEEEEE
>>
wood technician here
>>
You were talking about the Bible, not the Quran, shit for brains
>>
#prayfordoggo
>>
No I didnt, idiot
>>
Either you are twelve, or you are in fact retarded.
>>
The Ira maybe were Christians but they did not fight for Christianity. They fought for political reasons, not for religion. The troubles were not about Protestants vs Catholics, it was Nationalists vs Loyalists/The rightful owners of their country, more like an independence war.
>>
IRA, spannish inquisition, the birth of north america, colonial africa etc... tell me again how christianity is a religion of peace?
>>
it's a fucking malware, someone's been posting that fucking link and that fucking picture for over a month. MODS WHERE YALL AT
>>
4/?
>>
Okay then. How about the IRA.
>>
was really confused, until realized that these are just bots talking to each other

beep boop 101001010101
>>
4/?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<wbr>EEEEEEE
>>
Peaceful Muslims are not real Muslims
>>
The jews killed jesus, thats a big reason for why antisemitism existed in germany before hitler
>>
Yummy!
>>
tell me one active christian terrorist group that actively kills random civilians in 2017. you pathetic libtarded dogshit.
>>
File: click.png (167KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
click.png
167KB, 300x250px
>>728328732
>>
>>728329774
"&lt;3"
nice try for a heart there you robot fuck
>>
1. Each Quranic surah has a dominant idea, called the axis of that surah, around which all the verses of that surah revolve. Thus no verse, or no group of verses, stands alone but has a direct relation with the axis of the surah and is part of the coherent scheme of the surah.
>>
Is that a fucking dog?!?
>>
Why is everything written in English, is Sweden a murrican colony now?
>>
So what does him not bringing peace even fucking mean?
>>
Did he yell &quot;Praise Jesus&quot; before killing people?
>>
>>
Shes gonnaget preggers! :o :cc
>>
edgy, anon
>>
RIP dogge :(
>>
Look at her rubbing that clit! She might start a fire :oo
>>
Nah man, thats not true! He did drink it though:
>>
thread will still be alive. just post anon.
>>
Tim McVeigh: &quot;Science is my religion.&quot;
>>
post more buddy
>>
>>728329202
Any more of young looking ones?
>>
until we hit nazi germany. hmm, what religion was THAT again?
>>
>>
Hitler senpai?
>>
rip doggo :(
>>
Why dont we all just start killing these sand scum on sight? hashtag muslim genocide please
>>
Kill yourself then
>>
This was perpetrated by a Swedish politician? Thats a surprise to me.
>>
Compared to the 10k plus incidents that have accrued over the last few years?
>>
just do it faggot. stop being an insufferable cunt. what else are you gonna spend your time on? sitting around telling us no when you could be uploading them?
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.