[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok anons here's my story. >start high school with no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4821.jpg (616KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4821.jpg
616KB, 720x1280px
ok anons here's my story.

>start high school with no real goals except graduating
>meet a girl freshman year
>we talk a lot and become friends, and on phone we get a bit fiesty
>we become really good friends and i start edging around asking her to date
>finally do it and get bamboozled
>she's sent lingerie and stuff before but won't date me
>cause her ex is like 17 and abusive and she's only 15
>tells me stories about how he's come trying to find her at school
>reasons why she doesn't want to date me yet yada yada
>week goes by and some faggot from a summer camp she used to go to decides to hit her up
>beta me is devastated cause she says yes in an instant
>i say why would you do this i've been nothing but nice to you
>newfound boyfriend says move on headass from her phone
>blocks me
>i do some scouting and find his social media

i want what is right

i'm not asking for a personal army for my own use i'm asking for what is right
if you can find him and give him your worst i would forever be in debt to you
you don't need to do this and you probably won't but i've got nowhere else to go to
you are my last hopes

pic is related
post here with updates if you do anything

posted on r9k also
>>
>>728258516
Lol how is it not "right" ?
She just doesn't like you like that. It sucks but get over it.
>>
NYPA
>>
>>728258763
It's just something everyone needs, this guy is fucking hurt what are you 12

op i'll help
>>
>>728259285
u ok
>>
>>728258516
stop being a beta.
>>
>girls leaves you for being a beta orbiter pussy
>would rather be with a strong guy who does more than sit at home all day
>come to /b/ to cry and get other people to sabotage the guy because you're not even strong enough to get revenge

See, events like this happen to every single beta/shut-in/loser/etc. at least once in their life, and it presents a golden opportunity to accept that nobody is attracted to a scrawny loser who does nothing with his life. Upon realizing this, there are 2 courses you can take.

You can take the weak-willed path and sit around moping about how much of a bitch she is and how the world is unfair and you deserve beautiful women because you're kind and smart, and the end result of that path is being the kind of overweight middle-aged losers who spend their time stalking 20 year old women before killing themselves in their run down apartment. Or you can realize she has a right to prefer a guy who does more with his life and dedicate yourself to self-improvement. You can start working out, pick up an interesting and productive hobby, learn an artistic skill, start developing yourself into a strong, confident individual, in which you won't even need the validation of girls anymore.

It's your choice, OP. But know that with the way you're handling it now, you have a long hard life ahead of you.
>>
>>728258516
You are just a typical jealousy ridden chink/gook. Stop stalking cute white guys and get butthurt about their lifestyle and girlfriend. Know your fucking place....
>>
>>728260674
I'm not beta though. I'm in fact alpha, my confidence, cockiness and athleticism is what drew her to me. But I get friend zoned and the guy I was told not to worry about took my place. I'm not looking for your help if you don't want to give it. She was more than any other girl for me. I felt a connection with her that I never got with any other girl. I just want help to cope with those that are willing to give it.
>>
>>728261004
How much of a faggot could you possibly be?
>>
>>728258516
>i say why would you do this i've been nothing but nice to you

First mistake. Just cause you are nice does not mean you get pussy. Not how it works you autistic fedora fag.
>>
>>728261004
>implying everyone on 4chan is a beta chink
>>
>>728261242
>implying he's a fedora fag

you guys are a bit salty
>>
>>728261383
>you guys are bit a salty

Are you new or just that dense?
>>
>>728261133
>beta male too beta to admit he's beta and tries to act tough online because he knows he's too much of a pussy irl
>>
A girl has no obligation to like you just cause you are nice to her. She doesn't like you and she likes someone else. You can either run circles in your head and be a fucking idiot and waste your time trying to sabotage what you desire or you can go try again with some other girl.
>>
>>728261623
It's just OP trying to back himself up using "hip" language to display how "alpha" he really is
>>
>>728258516
>plays football
>has a sweet dog
>has a qt3.14 gf

He seems like a pretty cool guy OP
>>
>>728258516
Okay OP, you want what's "right"? Alright, I'll treat you like an adult then.

You are unattractive to her. She was using you to feel better about herself, but that doesn't mean she wanted to commit to you. She lead you on, but it's on you to be clear about what you want sooner and not let people play with you like that. The only injustice you suffered throughout all this is that she didn't say "I don't want to date you because you're unattractive to me." Instead of being honest, she lied and you saw that when another guy came in.

The other guy, yeah he's a cunt. And yeah, you like her a lot and you don't want to blame her, but he's not at fault. He asked a girl out and she said yes. He told you to move on, and you do. Bitches like that make dirt-tier girlfriends, do yourself a favor.

Honestly, this whole situation reminds me of some shit that happened to me a while ago. I can absolutely promise you that the only way out is admitting that you are mostly to blame. That way, when another insecure bitch who just wants to use you comes by, you can protect yourself instead of just hoping some other faggot that reminds her of her abusive daddy doesn't appear.
>>
OP I love a good witch hunt. But I'm not sure who is who in the pic. Am I going after Aidan Morrison or A_tsunami, or are they the same? Also, please provide the girl's information. She deserves the same, if not worse of an internet lynching. Please reply ASAP!
>>
We need pics of OP
OP please send pics
>>
Beta's always feel like girls owe them. Just because she makes your dick hard it doesn't mean you're getting in because you showered her with compliments.

Should an hero if you can't figure this out.
>>
>>728262774
Op is underage inb4 b& just know that he's athletic muscular short and tan
>>
>>728262629
this
>>
>>728262629
Whatever you want too just fuck with his head
>>
>>728262410
I am literally all of that. Except I go on 4 chan and am much more muscular and athletic believe it or not
>>
>>728261133
being a teenager sucks doesnt it go cry to your mom
>>
>>728262629
They are the same, the girls name is confidential
>>
>>728263391
and you are cucked right now while he's knee deep in your girls pussy
>>
>>728263391
Post pics instead of reinforcing your statement with a timestamp, or stay a beta anon.
>>
File: IMG_4808.png (886KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4808.png
886KB, 750x1334px
>asks for help
>gets painted by fedora fucks for being half alpha and not what they want him to be
>>
>>728263391
who is cici
>>
>>728258763
No longer can we let the Chad's win. The Beta uprising must start somewhere, here is as good a place as any.
>>
>>728263550
Ik. That's why I come on here you to betas. For help to make me feel better about myself.
>>
>>728263895
that's not how the world works friend
>>
>>728263924
you feel good that you can't even pick up a shitskin
>>
>>728258516
Here is what you do OP
>Forget about relationships
>focus on study get good grades
>get accepted by good college
>study something in the stem field
>instead of partying during spring break and over summer travel, help the needy and culture yourself
>graduate find a job in a new part of the country get yourself a house casually date
>after a few years return home "accidentally" bump into this girl from high school
>She never left home because her chad boyfriend from high school promised the world but being a jock means squat in the real world
>Treat her real nice, wine and dine her, impress her with your exploits and life
>enter her pound her puss get all your aggression towards her out culminating in the best orgasm of your life pull out and spray on her face.
>make eye contact remind her that she rejected you, tell her shes nothing but a piece of trash get dressed leave never speak to her again.
>live your life, find a qt, start a family balance family time and work feel fulfilled since there is no regrets.
>enjoy

Or you can be a mopey faggot and keep posting on /b about a 15 year old girl who doesn't give a shit about you
>>
is your girl the one he went to prom with?
>>
>>728264222
he's the fat dude in the pic of the 3 football players of course she sent him packin
>>
>>728264208
This.

I can't wait for my high school reunion. Half the bimbos will have been knocked up a few years after graduation and have no post secondary education. All the Chad's will have left them because they realized they weren't worth shit
>>
>>728263086
Uh huh. I'm sure.
Pics OP
>>
>>728264222
No and trips checked
>>
>>728264349
I'm not anyone of them. I go to a different school. She just met This guy after not seeing him since camp 2 years ago.
>>
>>728264422
No I don't want b&, why would I lie about this. Will it make you raid him any harder?
>>
Lay off, its high school and relationships don't last anyways. A rejection hurts less than a broken heart
>>
>>728264704
OP is confirmed faggot
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (439KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
439KB, 800x1000px
I was with OP all the way until he said no to pics. I even messaged the guy saying he was like OP, a faggot.

Now I gotta go apologize.
Kys OP
>>
File: IMG_0776.png (73KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.png
73KB, 640x1136px
>>728265826
Kek
>>
>>728258516
>15 yo girl
underage b&
>>
K /b/ lets talk about our deepest fear

My deepest fear is the fact that i might not amount to what i want to become, its expected i do great but if i dont then shit
>>
>>728258516
OP I got him. I'm sending him hate mail now. Won't do much but I'll do what I can for a fellow anon!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.