[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that youre inferior to a junkie: Thats right fags.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 34

File: IMG_0943.jpg (83KB, 421x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
83KB, 421x612px
Daily reminder that youre inferior to a junkie:
Thats right fags. Im an ivy league educated heroin addict. And im better than you. In every way. I make 6 figures a year. I live within my means. I put a ton of mony in the bank every month. And i am a stand up guy with lots of friends who ive never fuck over/flaked out on. I dont suggest you get into heroin. But i do suggest you shake off your clingy stereotypes about junkies. Some of us are pretty awesome people.
>>
>>728121553
Ok
>>
File: 1489576723199.jpg (53KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1489576723199.jpg
53KB, 400x504px
>>728121553
Yet you can't spell MONEY right. GTFO kid.
>>
No one with 6 figures worth of salary would visit this site, elaborate explanation for obvious copypasta is elaborate.
>>
I make more than you OP. Also probably do more drugs than you too.
>>
>>728121553
Im well educated, make six figures, save my money, have friends and family and am not a junkie so I win
>>
>>728123735
define well educated and define six figures
>>
File: 1212677991471.jpg (98KB, 977x948px) Image search: [Google]
1212677991471.jpg
98KB, 977x948px
>>728121553
Some people with cancer have great lives.
Some blind people do great things.
Some mongoloids are great friends and live great meaningful lives.

I'm still not going to say that anyone should aim to be a blind, cancer ridden retard.

Fuck off.
>>
>>728123210
Uh... Trump did.
>>
>>728123884
Bachelors degree and professional designation you first on the six figures
>>
>>728123960
professional designation, like you got a cfp? kek
>>
>>728121553
It's possible to be a function addict for a while but you have no margin for error. You're one job loss, death of someone close to you, etc away from a downward spiral.
>>
>>728121553

> Heroin addict
> Has a job
> Saves money in the bank

You obviously dont know what it means to be a heroin addict.
>>
>>728124246
Nope worth much more than that closer CPA or LLB but neither of those two
>>
>>728124411
cfa? top cheesedick?
>>
File: whoishe.jpg (506KB, 1268x1819px) Image search: [Google]
whoishe.jpg
506KB, 1268x1819px
>i put mony in the bank
>>
>>728124502
Nope but it is in the finance world quite lucrative actually
>>
>>728124567
do you even know what you do?
>>
File: 1488702635176.jpg (20KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
1488702635176.jpg
20KB, 500x597px
>>728121553
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: get_in_here.jpg (39KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
get_in_here.jpg
39KB, 479x361px
>>728121553

Meth-using derivatives trader reporting in (as in, clean meth, not adderall popping pleb).
>>
>>728124567
Yet you cant describe in full detail what the fuck it is you actually have. LLB? CBA? wtf are you saying kid? Pick a bullshit credential and roll with it if your gonna try to bullshit people.
>>
>>728121553
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>728123210
You'd be surprised anon
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>728121553
Cheers anon. Not as successful as you but I am also a high functioning junkie. No one would have any idea if they met me. My friends and coworkers don't know and neither does my family. I don't let it affect my responsibilities. I just like a good nod after a long day.
>>
>>728124779
School me
>>
>>728124779
now this i believe
>>
>>728124386
I was a working junky for years
Money in the bank not so much
>>
>>728125081

If you don't have an addictive personality (I don't) then clean meth is the way to go. You do have to manage and plan for comedown time (which is actually pretty easy - just pay attention to your body and give it enough sleep/nutrition and recovery time) but that's really just self-discipline.

I imagine it's like those "functioning alcoholics" who can get hammered but still show up to work the next day. Except I try to regulate even more than that and use the meth more like a tool to increase performance while working (trading in my case) and then only occasionally as a recreational thing.

Adderall etc is way too easy to roll into a day to day addiction type situation, where you "need it" to perform at a normal level. Not that I'm recommending stepping up - that's a personal decision you'll have to make depending on whether or not you think you can handle the quicker path to possible addiction.
>>
>>728124386
I know a lot of highly functional junkies. I know some who get by because they have trust funds and can always afford to have a habit. They're just losers with money though. I work hard and I play hard, so do a lot of my junkie friends. The old stereotype of a homeless person panhandling for dope money is played out. The general demographic now is young upper middle class people.
>>
>>728121553
Lol, druggy visions of grandeur. I'd love to hear from OP's peers and family about the real story, bet it's a lot different than what OP is saying
>>
>>728125742
Man I hate stimulants. I can't stand the idea of not sleeping for even 24 hours let alone 3 or 4 days. That sounds like hell to me. And I'm skinny enough, no thanks. But hey everyone's got their thing. What's your preferred ROA?
>>
>>728124980
Yep. He thinks that because hes a loser and he posts on 4 that everyone here is a loser. What a complacent faggot.
>>
>>728124984
Nice. Fentanyl is a God tier opiate btw. Stay safe senpai.
>>
>>728124984
Same here. I'm not "succesful", but I come from a very poor environment and managed to get a well paid job which haz me some benefits, prior to the money, which are spare days in which I can cultivate my love for my addictions.

Life is good, from this point of wiew.
>>
>>728126590
Of course man you too. And yeah I think it's my favorite.
>>
>>728126167
Yup
>>
>he doesn't speedball
I guess even Ivy League alum can be plebeians
>>
>>728126335

Oral, and I try to regulate so I don't end up awake for days. Again, that seems to me to be something that occurs when one doesn't have the ability to self-regulate and lets the ride "get away" from them on a regular basis.

I'm an oldfag and have always been "hyper" (old enough that we didn't have "diagnoses" like ADHD, we were told to sit on our hands) so the meth really ends up being more like a regulation and focus tool of what I naturally have - an enhancement, if you will, as opposed to the sole source of the "high".

Also, yes, I know the bioavailability is higher with IV etc but cost is not an issue for me. On top of that, I have no need for "bigger bang" since I'm using it mainly as a self-medication for regulation of behavior. I have no "dragon" to chase.
>>
>>728124676
>>728124809
Sorry but I'm not putting personal info on this board it happens to be fairly specialized
>>
File: 1471552664221.jpg (181KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471552664221.jpg
181KB, 680x960px
>>728123210
>implying most engineers and scientists don't have autism.
>>
>>728126681
Keep on keeping on anon.
>>
>>728125742
did this fucking retard just say adderall is a step up from meth?
>>
>>728126249
If nobody knows, and it's quite easy to handle that, they would probably tell you OP is a magnificent human being, full of life.
They'll be pretty shocked when they find him needl'd in a room they didn't use for days or months.

I'm not quite the opiate type, I go on high q coke and various types of hash I managed to taste during my travels in Morocco and north africa.
>>
File: 1471927606318s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471927606318s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>728121553
Gotta try harder than that.
>>
>>728121553
Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.
>>
>>728127000
Same to you, also nice fuckin trips'.

I wish 'em to you, too.
>>
>>728126890
Oral? So are you taking Desoxyn then? And I've heard a lot of people that do meth that can eat and sleep like normal so I guess I'm just super sensitive to stims. A gram of mid tier coke or a 29 mg adderall will keep me up and grinding my teeth for 24 hours.
>>
File: 1424214908474.jpg (114KB, 939x911px) Image search: [Google]
1424214908474.jpg
114KB, 939x911px
>>728127108
>implying I'm an amerilard
>>
>>728127190
20 mg*
>>
>>728127190
>A gram of mid tier coke
>mid tier
you mean speed
>>
>>728121553
Just w8 for the high to go away and you'll think about kys gain bro.
>>
>>728127190
That's speed, and it's niggerish.
Quality stuff will hang there for max 4/5 hours if there's at least a couple of grams to spare with friends.

After that comes paranoia, after that comes downhill, after that you jerk off or fuck something, after that you can even manage to sleep.
>>
>>728127325
No. Decent coke. I don't do it alone and it doesn't affect anyone I do it with like it does me. A couple hours later they're asleep soundly and I'm awake at my computer chugging beers and masturbating furiously trying to relax.
>>
>>728121553
You can't spell.... even with autocorrect you're an idiot. Not Ivy League. Shit league b8..
>>
>>728127035

I didn't say Adderall is a step up from meth.

What I'm implying is that someone who starts taking Adderall is very likely to rationalize their addiction to it because it was a prescribed "medication" for a "condition" they have. Very easy for that addiction to sneak up on them.
>>
>>728126993
Unless your one out of a 100 people on earth with you're "specialization" I doubt it would matter. Stop lying its pretty easy to spot.
>>
>>728127565
Yeah adderall is a lot less stigmatized than meth. Same way Percocet is less stigmatized than dope.
>>
File: 285.jpg (97KB, 482x403px) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
97KB, 482x403px
>>728127499
Another mistake, I'd suggest to skip alcohol if you're snorting.
I read there's a particular liver reaction if you mix alcohol with stimulants, and I'm not taking that. I only want to feel the shit I'm doing, being buzzed at the same time is freaking stupid. I did it while being at festival and shit, and I always ended up like you. I pref to stick to coke.
>>
>>728121553

tl;dr OP is a junkie faggot LARPing as a success.

Successful junkies don't exist. He's a fucking liar and should die.

Enjoy your fentanyl overdose, OP.
>>
OP sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Why feel the need to make that speech, OP? I'm sure somebody loves you. Your mom, maybe?

I hope you feel better.
>>
>>728121553
Good for you. Don't forget life insurance while you have money.
Just in case.
>>
Sure you're functional now, but how long will that last? Get some help, you've clearly got plenty of potential that you're wasting
>>
>>728127724
jesus christ don't even do drugs you fag
you sound like such a buzzkill
>>
>>728127724
Yeah you're right. It's metabolized into cocaethylene which is dirty and much more tweaky and dangerous than cocaine. It's probably why it fucks up so bad. Whenever I've done coke by itself the comedown still blows though. I seem to have a tougher time than my friends. Same with addy, molly, etc. anything stimulating. It might have something to do with the fact that I was misdiagnosed with ADD at age 7 and force fed Ritalin and adderall until I was 15 or 16 and old enough to say no. When I was 11 I was taking 90 mg of adderall a day.
>>
>>728123900
>>>728121553 (OP)
>Some people with cancer have great lives.
>Some blind people do great things.
>Some mongoloids are great friends and live great meaningful lives.
>I'm still not going to say that anyone should aim to be a blind, cancer ridden retard.
>Fuck off.
What the fuck is this picture
>>
>>728127987
Maybe, but it's been 2 years of enjoying coke with slight to none impact on my health and my life whatsoever, the love for addiction is quite a serious thing for me and I don't want to stop because I end up to damage my liver.
>>
>>728127190

Usually, yes. I also have access to ice, which affects me differently and so I switch between the two. I tend to only use ice when I have an extended project I'm working on (this is where the "overnighter" and 2-day wake things occur, but very infrequently).

Cocaine has never really done anything for me other than make me stay awake longer. I've never gotten the "euphoric party" thing everyone seems to talk about (and the funny thing is, I was around these people in the late 80s).
>>
>>728128141
m8 you'll fuck up your nose and heart before your liver
>>
File: 1484278288085.jpg (55KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1484278288085.jpg
55KB, 480x479px
Polydrug addict, its hard for me to hide from friends when im swallowing some pills, chugging something or snorting something a few times a day but they accept me the way I am. When im at home I might just snort some coke or drink just to make things a little more exciting but when I have to go out into the world is when the real problem starts to shine through. Ill take whatever I can my hands on, benzos, opiates, dissasociatives, stims im not proud of it but I like my life even if it might be shorter because of what im doing to make me happy I probably wasnt going to have much fun those extra 5 years anyway
>>
>>728128243
>Cocaine has never really done anything for me other than make me stay awake longer. I've never gotten the "euphoric party" thing
s h o o t
i t
>>
>>728128115
Ur mom lol
>>
>money

Shit tier Ivy League then, huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXJ8DRBurCs
>>
>>728121553
Your a smack head simple as that don't matter what you do you'll always be a smack head low of the low
>>
>>728128064
The comedown is a natural part of the play, for me.
I know it will come, and since I never take anything by myself it's quite easy to handle out, mostly because we do it safe at home and there's no point in fucking around.

Festivals and concerts are a different thing, it's pretty impossible to hang out without at least a couple of beers, and you just stick with the knowledge you'll have 3 - 4 events of this kind per year max.

... If you have particular problems handling the comedown I'd suggest to masturbate or fuck. It really knocks you out phisically in that kind of situation, you'll basically feel like you WANT to shut down for a bit.

Last Xmas I did a couple of grams with a lady I used to visit, we had the stuff then fucked, had it again and fucked again, and we ended up in bed asleep at like 2A.M. ... One of the happiest Xmas of my life, and I could say I did have much fun than if I'd just stay with parents.

Those were the times. Keep up the junkie fun conversation, it's time for me to try to forget that again.
>>
>>728128393

Unnecessary because I can get (what I imagine is equivalent to) that from smoking ice.

Again, I try to stay away from anything that could move me out of my self-control "comfort zone".

Also, fuck these "house number" captchas. I really should drop coin to avoid this shit but I kind of like the "mini-game" aspect.
>>
>>728128556
Who says "smack head?" Are you 50?
>>
>>728128594
Bro let me honestly tell you as someone who has smoked quality shards .. you will N E V E R have the rush and euphoria from meth that you get from shooting coke. In fact, no drug can come close.
Heroin, Dilaudid, you name it .. nothing compares.
>>
>>728128627

I'm 47 and I don't use that term (I'm the derivatives trader).
>>
>>728128276
the effects on nose are really slow, it would take years of constant abuse to slaughter my skin, while I just do it on weekends and never abuse the stuff, like ever.
The heart.. well, that's what worries me the most, since I'm a quite heavy smoker as well.

But you gotta die of something, you know. Heart attack seems one of the easiest and most normal ways to. Or lung cancer, maybe. Who cares.
>>
>>728128627
No I'm not you smack head brown head u fucking fiend which one sounds better?
>>
>>728128580
As pathetic as it sounds man these days I refuse to do uppers unless I physically have benzos on me to take at the end of the night. 3 mg xanax or a couple 1 mg Ativan and an ambien will put the flame right out.
>>
>>728128372
You really should stick up with coke and weed and stop the rest of the shit. Those are the only drugs you can enjoy socially, and dont do them at home alone for christ sake.
>>
>>728128807
Bust off xanax asap, man. It's putrid shit.
>>
>>728128709

Hmm. I might try it, then. I'm not worried about addiction at this point in my life (I'd be dead had I not mastered it long ago) so it may be worth a shot (no pun intended).

I just don't like the idea of needles. Not really afraid of them, per se, just feels weird to me to cross that "use" line.

It's been suggested to me before and I've always turned down the idea (as I am now, really) but should I try I'll talk about it here. I visit here now and then (and have, since the beginning).
>>
>>728128742
"Brown head?!" Wow. How about "heroin addict?" No one calls heroin "smack" anymore. I've never called my dealer and said "hey man, let me get a bundle of smack."
>>
>>728128737
exactly, so start taking shots of jack with your coke like a man and don't look back
>>
>>728127626
It's more like 1 in 2000
>>
File: IMG_4148.gif (915KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4148.gif
915KB, 500x249px
>>728121553
No you're a addict to heroine...so you're nothing basically.
>>
>>728128913
I only take it on comedowns and it's quite lovely. Then again I fucking love downers of all kinds. Opiates of course, benzos, barbs (if you can get em), somas, any kind of downer. Mainly stick to opies though.
>>
>>728128931
I'm not enough fond of drinking I'm afraid.
I just don't seem to enjoy it like other guys. I'm way more toxic than alcoholic for sure.
>>
>>728128921
well be forewarned .. it literally can lead to a crippling addiction.

I was addicted to heroin (horribly) and all sorts of pills. Cocaine IV replaced all of that and i was shooting at most 2 grams in a day and a half (no sleep, no food). My arms looked like fucking race tracks and i lost 15 pounds (already fairly skinny). It was the best fucking feeling i have ever had in my life though and i needed it all day. The problem is, the high is sooo short lived and only gets worse as tolerance builds. This lies the danger.. You start taking bigger shots to get the bellringer and once you start getting to this point .. well Chris Farley, Jim Belushi .. the list goes on.

Be careful bro.
>>
>>728128832
I wish I could get good hash where I am but its all shit tier flower, atleast the coke is allright all be it expensive(more so than other places I mean), and its not like when im home alone I get fucked up all day everyday, a few liters of wine over the course of the week, snort some coke or amp if I feel like it. I feel like my home use is moderately under control unlike the outside the house use. And im really sensitive to weed to the point that .25 of a g gets me where I have problems walking and I get tunnel vision, so has would be nice to dissolve a tiny tiny amount into some VG and vape it like I used to do dope
>>
>>728121553

I just noticed:

>ivy league educated
>make 6 figures a year.

Well, you're definitely doing something wrong if you're missing digits.

(also, yes, I know this is b8 - I really only come here to keep my edge sharp)
>>
>>728129069
We're not alike, man, since I do coke and weed and stop. I already get too many pharmashit to go on that side too. Maybe it's because I'm not american, I'm not so fond of pharm. That's the real shit they put into those. I'm not saying I despise them, I mean, I need them to survive.

Still, as a guy who have had a quite long hospitalization, I can tell you for sure even various docs I talked about stuff they are forced to sponsorize are quite afraid of the composition of xanax and other shit they make. Not cool, man: at least I know drugs are bad for sure. Have you ever read a prescription of a random chemical drug with all the possible consequences?

I'd still suggest to stop xanax, if you're fond of opiates go directly on opium pipes and come back telling us how does it feel, that would be quite intresting.
>>
>>728129246
Man I can't even imagine the comedown from iv coke. I've only ever shot it once and it was in a speedball.
>>
>>728129246

I'm good - I've been self-dosing as an enhancement to certain parts of my life for... nearly 25 years. Like now, I always entertain the idea when someone mentions it, but usually just never really get around to trying it out because I don't feel the need for it.

I've always used meth for both enhancement and enjoyment but never really felt I needed to reach further for more of a high.

But I do get your meaning - I have had friends succumb to many things over the years, it's hard to watch. I always wish I could lend them some of my self-control (which I think nowadays is identified as autism according to how the term is used in certain places) to them but alas, that's not how life works.

Glad you got clean(?) though. Keep it up. My advice has ALWAYS been if you can't regulate it, fight like hell to just stay away from it (this applies to everything from drugs to money, women, credit, everything).
>>
>>728121553
>NOT ALL JUNKIES
>>
>>728129276
You can do that with heroin ? How? Literally just mix like a point into some VG and drip it into my atomizer?
>>
>>728129598
fucking HORRIBLE
>>
>>728129276
if you're in EU I could tell you about the way you manage to get it in some country, assuming that only a fool would take whatever is written in this board as reality, as it states on the homepage.

But if you're in the US, I really dont know what it's like, never set foot there.

Hash is great tho. There are so many kinds it's basically the very same thing you do when you pick up wine to bring at friends house, after a while. You start recognizing the taste of every species and get accustomed to what you pref.

I tend to pref the Afghan black. You roll it in foily pongo-like little turds and you blend it with some dry tobacco. Either you pipe it or you smoke it into papers it's THE shit. You're relaxed but at the same time very much more focused than if you'd be on weed.
I tend to play vidyas that way.
>>
>>728121553
There were a couple of degenerates like you here. Husband was a pilot, wife was successful too. They fucking OD'd on heroin in their goddamn house and their children had to find them and call for help because the wretched creatures that had been their parents weren't moving. You're a piece of shit, too. You're just worse because you don't realize it yet. Thankfully, your weakness will eventually consume you and the rest of us will no longer have to suffer your existence. Please try to implode before you reproduce.
>>
>>728129722
yes going on 2 years clean. Have the urge almost every day, but i run like hell from it.

I wish i had your self control, but after 4 OD's, 3 on dope and 1 on coke, I had to stop before my heart did.
>>
>>728129745
I always used tar but when my boy ran out I did it with powder once and it still worked, just dissolve however much dope you want in about 10ml of juice ad flavor if desired and vape away!
>>
>>728129427
I love pharms. Far cleaner than what you can get in the streets (at least here in the US) and I like knowing the dosage I'm putting into my body. Thanks for the concern but I like em too much. Opiates and benzos are the shit. Don't get me wrong, if I ever found raw opium I would be all over it in a second but I doubt I'll ever see it in my entire life.
>>
>>728123924
Trump isn't something to brag about lol
>>
>>728123505
>the stories and Information Posted here are autistic Work of...
Aah fuck it
>>
>>728121553
if you are rich why take shit tier dirty heroin when you can afford the good stuff?
>>
>>728129825
yeah sorry eastern us here, bible belt and all that every seems to either go hard or go home, meth, coke, heroin, mdma all pretty common but good weed is hard to get my hands on
>>
>>728129751
Dude I bet. The anxiety is probably crippling and suicidal.
>>
>>728130061
Why don't you travel. I heard India - apart from being a cesspool - has god tier smokery buns.
Personally, given my kind of addiction, I figure I'll be out on my way for Colombia or Venezuela pretty soon.
>>
>>728130054
Did you vape out of a tank or a dripper? I feel like a tank would be better suited for this purpose.
>>
>>728130162
You've clearly never done heroin. Heroin is the best feeling in the entire god damn worked. IVed it's better than sex. It's like kissing the creator.
>>
>>728130315
I feel like it would aswell, but I used a generic dark horse rda with dual macro coils and that definitely did the trick, another thing I tried before that was making a stovetop coil and putting my average dose of h on it and just letting it rip. The juice was much mroe convient and easy to clean so I stuck with that
>>
>>728130007

>2 years clean

Awesome.

>run like hell from it.

Awesome. And the right thing to do. I've seen too many friends relapse over the years.

I've never taken my ability to self-regulate for granted, lorded it over people, or anything like that. I do, however, wish it were a teachable thing. It isn't. I've been asked to "mentor" others but that's not how this kind of control behavior works.
>>
>>728130286
I'd be afraid to go to India, and being caught smoking opium there. Yikes.
>>
>>728130201
Yeah, I figured out so. It's my understanding that everything in the US has to be BIG to be enjoyable. Not hating, tho: I'd really love to be able to trip someday, but at the very moment I still have to spend some time at work and try not to get accidentally too wrecked off this friday night. kek.

Bless drugs, whoever does them, whoever enjoys life without taking themselves too seriously. It's the best kind of person.
>>
>>728130521
If you have money, you never worry about anything.
>>
>>728130501
Huh... seems to good to be true.. I always chase gear on foil when I do H, I left needles behind a few years ago for health reasons. I would love to discretely smoke my dope rather than have to sneak off and chase lines on foil.
>>
>>728121553
The awesome "junkies" are the ones who do psychedelics. Fuck off, yuppie junkie.

Also, I don't think your "success" will last long. Sorry.
>>
>>728121553
If I were to assume that this post was true, I'd be impressed and think you were a pretty cool guy who was pretty great at life. The problem is that I'm pretty certain you're just a lying faggot like everyone else around here.
>>
>>728130694
Its pretty heavily doccumented online, that this works pretty well and yeah the discrete factor is amazing, start low with dose per ml at first and eventually youll get it to a point where one hit is a solid dose.
>>728130550
I just wish I lived in a legal state but thats all on the other side of the country. Tripping can be fun under the right circumstances but just getting a good buzz and doing whatever you feel like is much more of a good time to me
>>
>>728121553
at least a new bait...
but i still highly doubt that there are many junkies who live remarkable lifes
>>
>>728121553
Tfw you're only 25 clean and making 12 figures a year.
>>
>>728130955
I'd probably start pretty heavy I have a pretty serious habit lol
>>
>>728131049

>junkies

Depends on your definition of "junkie".

Plenty of Oxy-popping rich folks, let me tell you. It's funny because I'm in the minority - always being offered stuff like that but turning it down.
>>
>>728130935
You can't even spell lieing right
>>
I'm addicted to weed.
>>
>>728130215
lol yea man .. you feel like you wanna sit down and stand up at the same time. Sweating like a fucking dog. Scraping the inside of the bad for every drop, Looking on the floor and the table for a piece you "swore must have fell out of the bag" lol

fucking pathetic
>>
>>728131181
Psst... "lying" is the correct spelling..
>>
>>728131222

checked

>addicted to weed.

not sure if trolling or lazy idiot looking for something to blame loser status on
>>
>>728131121
Nice life, loser. Kys.
>>
>>728131049
Movie stars, directors, musicians, politicians, even a couple mathematicians. Drug use crosses over into all groups.
>>
>>728131294
>doesn't do drugs
>still a loser
kek
>>
>>728122459
/Thread
>>
>>728131294
::kysses you back::
>>
>>728131121
you know your body, I started low because ive never done opiates regularly enough to get a tolerance, I swap drugs out so that doesnt happen
>>
Drug addicts aren't bad people, most addicts have underlying issues.

When will we stop viewing addicts as subhuman and actually try to treat them?
>>
>>728131395
>does drugs
>still breathing
>>
>>728131424
>>728131294

now kysth
>>
>>728131176
well when i hear the term "junkie" i automatically think of somone who has lost control over his life, but this has probably more to do with the prejudices.
>>
>>728131424
Thx bea ;o)
>>
>>728131456
Some of us just really love drugs anon. And some of us don't lie and steal to get our fix. We have jobs, families to support and bills to pay and we do all of those things but still get high. A lot of people refuse to believe that because those aren't the addicts you hear about in the news.
>>
>>728131456

when they stop shitting in my side yard because I live near a park where they're allowed to hang out all day with their collected junk
>>
>>728131519
>your mom
>fucks niggers
>>
>>728131623
Hmmmm.... I wonder if that would still happen if that addict had somewhere to go.....
>>
>>728131456
>being this autistic
>>
>>728121553

If you think 6 figures is enough to support a junkie level heroin addiction you have no clue what a junkie is you 12 year old. Drugs ain't cheap. People making millions a year have gone bankrupt spending on addictions... If you're not trolling I bet you basically qualify as a casual user
>>
>>728131618
Recreational use ≠ addict
>>
>>728131519
Wow amazing! Some people can handle drugs without dying! What a concept.
>>
>>728131648
>cuckie mcbaited
>>
>>728131818
Oh no, I'm definitely addicted, mentally and physically. But I get my shit done and take care of my responsibilities. Again, I know this is a difficult concept for people to grasp, but we do exist.
>>
>>728131869
>i was only pretending to be retarded
sure fooled me, redditor
>>
>>728131846
I'm getting so many (You)s. You junkies are fucking CUCKS. Topkek9000, sides in venus edition.
>>
>>728131699

>had somewhere to go.....

Yes, it would still happen. There are multiple destinations available in the area (housing, mental health facilities etc). Some do end up there, but the majority of them can't comply with simple rules like not lighting their room on fire.
>>
>>728129276
I just got back from Colorado. The best thing was this drink called flasq. It's THC infused liquid in a tiny glass flasq and it worked well. I'd sneak off during hikes and at bars to drink hash. The liver breaks up the into 11-Hydroxy-THC which is greatly more bioavailable. I couldn't drink much alcohol on account of the altitude
>>
>>728131971
You mad? Take another shot, cunkie
>>
>>728131994
>gets absolutely curb stombed
>has to pretend he was trolling
laffin i am
>>
>>728131994
Wow you fit so many memes into that post. You're blending right in newfag.
>>
>>728132068
Yet that's the problem, hospitals should try to understand the patient better rather than kick them out when clearly the decision to burn up their room is insane
>>
File: 1491278492406.jpg (66KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491278492406.jpg
66KB, 672x712px
The only people who brag about their salaries on this websire are NEETs.
>>
>>728132080
so its a hash tincture?
>>
>>728132086
>>728132136
You must be carp because I barely need bait. Rekt faggots.
>>
>>728132237

I agree, but until the powers that be realize this, I'm going to continue to be pissed off that these fucks are shitting in my side yard.
>>
>>728121553
Correction: Most of you are inferior to a junkie.
>>
>>728132255
What's a NEET? Also, checked
>>
>>728132348
>rekt
>rage comic memes
>2017
twelvie detected
>>
>>728132427

your infereir
>>
>>728132279
But a little thinner so you can drink it as opposed to putting it under your tongue. Also tastes good
>>
>>728123210
I make 6 figures. Other than that I am a loser
>>
>>728132237
To be fair anon, a lot of addicts get a lot of chances. Halfway houses, treatment centers etc. some of them take these places for granted, sneak drugs in, endanger everyone else and get kicked the fuck out. At that point that particular addict belongs in jail, because he is a danger to himself and others around him and gentle rehibilitation isn't enough to get through to them. Patience and tolerance is great, but you have to draw the line somewhere.
And I am speaking as a heroin addict.
>>
>>728121553

One of my best friends was a "junkie." Which is to say that he was a user of hard drugs. Super well-educated, had 10X the amount of money I did and had a way better job.

I don't have a problem with junkies.

I will say that the lifestyle does present a particularly slippery slope for fucking up your life.
>>
>>728132451
>2017
>not addicted to tendies
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1488587971496.jpg (44KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488587971496.jpg
44KB, 300x286px
>>728123210

>No one with 6 figures worth of salary would visit this site

This tells me you probably don't know anyone with a 6-figure salary, and are relying on what you assume people "with money" do with their free time.

I know people (who I come in contact with while trading - not actual friends) who have spent 5 figures on stupid Zynga games, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>728132542
cool cool, now I really wish I Was in a legal state lol
>>
>>728132785
So I guess money doesn't buy happiness?
>>
Are you feeling generous? I'm a poor as fuck student and I want to buy some weed, no sob story. If you want to help me get baked give me an email : [email protected]
>>
>>728132891

>money doesn't buy happiness?

It does, if what makes you happy requires money to enjoy.

All that saying has ever meant to me is that the money itself doesn't come along with the happiness.
>>
File: 1490525967118.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490525967118.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>728132744
>>
>>728132895

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>728121553

Statistically rare, but yes, there are people who can use drugs and not develop a tolerance to them and/or become addicted. The real question is why you feel the need to seemingly brag about this. Shows weakness and insecurity. Trauma? Ugly? Small dick?
>>
>>728132925
Look lads. The fish are biting today. Get in here.
>all those (You)s
>>
File: The_Grim_Reaper.jpg (862KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The_Grim_Reaper.jpg
862KB, 1920x1200px
>>728121553
August 8th 9:45am
>>
>>728133075
Keksicus maximus
>>
>>728132744
I have a very serious problem with tendies. I've had to quit my job and move back into my parents' house because of my problem. You have no idea what it's like to only be able to sit at the computer in your honey mustard stained nirvana t shirt and tights whiteys, having to scream for your mom to bring your tendies at all hours. It's heartbreaking and my dad can't handle it anymore so he's leaving but now at least I'll have mom all to myself. She's happier with me anyways.
>>
>>728133155
>>728133155

samefag
>>
>>728121553
I don't think you understand the definition of addict. If you actually are telling the truth, you just sound like a dude that can handle his shit and lacks the trait to form destructive habits.

But who's kidding, you're absolutely full of shit op
>>
>>728133125
OP here: yes, my dick is very small.
>>
>>728133291
Hi newfriend.
>not knowing samefaggory
Dr sherlock cuck is hard at work here, fellas
>>
>>728121553
like anybody cares lol
>>
Im over here struggling with weed "addiction" (kinda just feel weird when I do not have it, but feel even weirder when I smoke it lol) and yall are shooting xanax bars on a tuesday and paying the bills. The fuck lol. (ps ive def done real drugs, im too broke to really fuck with any of that for too long)
>>
>>728133272
Mumsie luvey wuvey her sweet tendi baebeeee. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1490394966593.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1490394966593.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>728133521
>>728133291
>>
>>728133125
Usually it's just loneliness and wanting to reach out and talk to other addicts. This is a safe place and because it's such a busy board you're bound to find someone to talk to very quickly. Which is why this thread still hasn't 404'd.
>>
>>728133638
I told her 25 years of marriage was too long anyways and that she was being a selfish bitch for sitting there crying when it's my tendy time
>>
Nah dog. I made 130k last year at 26. I generally work 5-6 hours a day and sometime I pop tabs of acid in my office. My girlfriends really fucking hot too and almost matches my salary.
>>
I have used all kind of drugs.

Today i only use amfetamine.

Because its cheap but it still helps me do my work.

I work most time at night but sometimes on day too.

I am a artist.

I know i dont safe lifes.

Some people i meet say that: I did make their life better.

So i make people happy atleast.

Maybe this artist life has gone into my head.
>>
>>728133660
You wouldn't be lonely if you were such a garbage human being. God facepalms with the force of a thousand suns when he looks down upon you.
>>
>>728133885
It's nice to see you again, John.
>>
>>728133885
give me money bruh
>>
>>728134010
Oh I'm not lonely. I was just speaking for OP and taking a guess as to why he made this thread.
>>
>>728133840
>Mumsie cryie
>not make tendies
>diapie full
>tumsie growling
>Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>728134134
Oh, I know. I'm just stacking my (You)s.
>>
>>728134189
She didn't even clean my room today so I spilled soda on the keyboard and left a pair of skidmarked tidy whities on the kitchen counter. And I threw the remote against the wall and broke it. She's a mean bitch.
>>
>>728133973
I am Russia
>>
>>728134372
Ah. Carry on then. Here, have another!
>>
>>728134557
Fucking kill streak. I'm about to get nuke.
>>
>>728134660
slight exhale/10
>>
>>728126167
what's it feel like to know that you were targeted because you had the means to pay for the drug? What's it like knowing that you could have been a better version of yourself, but you will never know that sweet joyness because someone convinced you to do drugs? You act like you are fucking cool as shit, but I bet you everything I own you wouldn't snitch on your dealer even though by supporting him you enable the spread of your terrible affliction to others.
>>
>>728121553
You're not better than me.

>because I'm not a fucking junkie
>>
>>728121553
And yet you still give up neck for a nickle and ass for dime.
>>
>>728121553
self-proclaimed narcissist proclaiming narcissism
>>
I drink heavily, that's about it.

I haven't done the numbers but I would say a large portion of the pot where I'm from is laced with other shit. So, I'm not entirely sure what degree of shit I've inhaled vicariously. That being said, I will smoke pot every once in a blue moon.

I have had friends and family who have absolutely transitioned to coke and harder drugs because they were spiking their own weed or buying spiked shit trying to get a more powerful high.
>>
>>728134842
I wasn't targeted I sought it out. Dealers gonna deal, and I am cool as shit. You're right I wouldn't snitch on my dealer, and it's not my fault that others choose to do drugs.
>>
I may not be a junkie, but I eat corned beef and cabbage every day for 10 years now.
>>
>>728135144
>I'm cool
>I don't snitch
>I'm better than you
Kek. Fucking piece of shit junkie.
>>
>>728121553
You're like me. Except I still use the drug the way you should to get sexy junkie slaves.
>>
>>728135336
What about aids
>>
>>728135144
You woke up one day and thought to yourself without any suggestions I think I'll become a heroin addict?
>>
File: EFG.gif (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
EFG.gif
3KB, 400x400px
Trader who enjoys meth just checking in before going offline for the day. You guys are still pretty funny even after all these years. Never change.

Well, maybe fewer trap threads and getting rid of the daily Boxxy threads would be nice, but I guess one Anon can't ask for everything.
>>
OP i hope you catch the adhs
>>
>>728135475
nigga i haven't seen a boxy thread in like 9 months
>>
>>728135713
are you blind? lol
>>
>>728135801
idk maybe i just naturally filter it out now
>>
>>728135713

>728125290

Then you must not have been here in like 9 months.
>>
>>728135459
No. I was prescribed lortab for a broken bone years ago and loved it, met someone at my work that had blues (30 mg Oxys) started buying them from her, one thing led to another.
>>
>>728123900
I love you
>>
>>728135144
Nah dog probably the coolest thing you could do is snitch on the dealer and get clean. That would be gangster as fuck.
>>
>>728135270
So you would just blindly snitch on someone for doing something illegal? You're the worst kind of fucking person. Mind your own business and let people be and do their thing. Why would I snitch?
>>
>>728135969
do you have any hobbies? Im not roasting you im genuinely curious what youre up to in off time. Not gf shit either, Im talking your own hobbies
>>
>>728135270
Oh and I never said I was fucking better than you. Now you're projecting your own insecurities.
>>
>>728135969
You should take supplements to help heal your broken bones. Would slow / stop the pain.
>>
>>728121553
Heroin will eventually rob you of everything and everyone you love. Every last penny you saved, every last friend you made, every last favour you could have called in - all of them will be lost to your love of H. You can believe me, or you can not. I couldn't give a runny shit either way, but you will either agree with me now or you will find out I was right, in your own time. Your call, smackhead.
>>
>>728126993
Yeah, I'm sure sucking dick for $10 an hour is very specialized
>>
>>728135969
Was it your backbone?
>>
>>728136277
It's long since healed but thanks.
>>
I knew several people who were heroin addicts. A few of them were actually very close friends of mine.

They're all dead now because they overdosed on heroin.

Enjoy what you have left of your life and consider making some changes for the sake of the people who love you.
>>
>>728136288
How's that, read it in a newspaper somewhere so it must be true?
>>
>>728136464
Yo dawg just keep your bone strength up so it doesn't happen again. I still recommend taking bone supplements and stop drinking soda
>>
>>728136154
Yeah man I love music, all different kinds. I go through phases. I'll spend a whole month listening to hip hop and then another listening to death metal. I'm all over the map. I play guitar as a hobby but I'm no good. Still fun though. I love the beach and I've lived in Florida for the past 10 years so I go whenever I can. Love to swim too. I'm also a horror movie enthusiast, it's been my favorite genre since I was a little kid. I'm always trying to find horror films I haven't seen. I used to enjoy writing but I wasn't very good at it so I stopped. I guess I just got lazy. And as lame as it sounds I'm into vaping as a hobby. I love to build coils and collect new gear and try as many juices as I can.
>>
>>728121553
Yeah? Well,
>How many Quest Points do you have?
>>
>>728124386
Abso-fuckin-lutley hes a pure plastic junkie learn to suffer then talk to me
>>
>>728136590
Nope, watched a fairly good cross-section of people, from childhood friends to work colleagues to house mates, all use various different types of opiates. The ones who quit after a year or so were fine and dandy, the ones who stuck at it descended into homelessness, poverty, needle use, and in most cases some form of prostitution or petty crime to fund their habit. Like I said, believe whatever you wish, there's always the small percentage of people who juggle it fine. If you feel lucky, then carry on m8. You could live to be a hundred, or choke on your own vomit in your sleep tonight, makes no odds to me. I'm just telling you what many, many examples of personal experience has taught me.
>>
>>728137198
That sucks. Some people can't handle it.
>>
>>728136784
good shit dude that honestly all checks out as you being a cool dude not caring what other people think. I visited florida one time, was a really nice change of pace from Chicago. Keep doing you man.
>>
File: IMG_3692.jpg (191KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3692.jpg
191KB, 573x729px
>>728136327
>>
>>728137637
Yeah the weather is great. I'm from Grand Rapids, MI so I know what it's like man lol. Thanks.
>>
>>728121553
How's it feel supporting cartels in mexico
>>
>>728137934

as long as they stay down there, fine.

supporting the rich white dude cartels up here by getting hooked on Oxys and shit, see, that affects me directly.
>>
>>728137934
Not OP, but heroin addict. Don't care. Where there's supply there's demand. Me quitting heroin isn't going to make one single bit of difference. Literally give zero fucks.
>>
>>728124984
How can you wear a 72 hour Fentanyl patch without eventually getting caught? Do you fuck with it, chop it up into smaller/shorter doses, or. . .?
>>
>>728121553
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM, YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW BY CARRYING ILLEGAL DUBS NOW PAY YOUR FINES OR GO TO JAIL.
>>
>>728139455
No I just pop it in where no one can see. If I'm wearing it. I only wear the ones that aren't gel. If it's gel I'm smoking that shit lol.
>>
>>728139455
Oh and in that pic, it was a gel patch. And the foil I smoked it on. I'm currently wearing on of the stickers on my chest and have had it on for 48 hr. Still feel nice.
>>
File: image.png (329KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 440x500px
>>728139610
That's not what I'm saying. Sure you can hide the visual evidence of a patch. I'm saying you're running around high for 72 hours straight. And NO ONE notices that?
>>
>>728139579
Nigger what dubs?
>>
>>728139886
No. I have a high opioid tolerance. The only way you'd know is maybe looking at my pupils and they're not even that constricted right now.
>>
>>728139455
different person, but I have experience with it, just pop it over an area of skin with arteries underneath like the iside of your upper thigh or under side of the upper am right above the armpit
>>
>>728121553
tyler?
>>
>>728139886

you'd be surprised. my dad (63, injured back really bad in a work accident) is always on a shitload of opioids all the time and other than once in a while when he nods off or talks about shit like ancient aliens (he watches vids about that a lot for some reason) you'd never know he was on the shit. in fact you might think he's hopped up on speed or something.
>>
>>728121553
1. You never went to Harvard.
2. You don't make 6 figures a year.
3. You are, in fact, a faggot.
4. It's embarrassing you'd try to make up this obvious bullshit story.
5. Even if it was true, junkies are faggot losers, you're 1 in 10000 who actually has a life outside of his drug habit. You're a statical freak.
6. You're a faggot.
>>
>>728140481
Harvard isn't the only Ivy League school, you gibbering cocksheathe.
>>
>>728140481
Fucking pure savagery.
>>
>>728140481
>>728140743
Quit samefagging.
>>
>>728140481
>>728140743
>>728140865
No faggot.
>>
File: successkid.jpg (80KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
successkid.jpg
80KB, 550x825px
>>728140743
>>728140481
>>
>>728140481
You forgot to tell OP he was a faggot.
>>
File: no.png (45KB, 892x547px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
45KB, 892x547px
>>728140964
>>
>>728141016
I don't know if you can read, but >>728141023
>>
>>728121553
can you triforce tho?
>>
>>728141152
No. Junkies can't triforce.
>>
>>728141062
Dear Newfag,

Unwarranted accusation of samefagging is a great way to troll newfags.

BTW, I need to inform you you're a newfag.
>>
>>728141062

gg editing html u faget
>>
>>728141252
I can feel the embarrassment radiating through my monitors. Don't be the incarnation of salt over your mistake. You're just dumb, better to accept it and move on.
>>
File: tips_fedora.gif (263KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
tips_fedora.gif
263KB, 600x903px
>>728141465

ITT
>>
>>728141331
How did I edit the html and get a snip of it in 41 seconds? I must have lightning hands.
>>
>>728141630
I've never understood saving a .jpg as a .gif
>>
File: impossiburu.jpg (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
impossiburu.jpg
49KB, 1024x768px
>>728141638
>>
File: 1490260014386.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490260014386.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>>728121553
>6 figures a year

I am a professional wax museum artist and I make over 12 figures a year.
>>
>>728141784

b8 m8
>>
File: oh-snap-quote-1.jpg (21KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
oh-snap-quote-1.jpg
21KB, 465x382px
>>728141937
>>
>>728141940
Where is the line between shit b8 and being actually retarded? How much effort is it to edit three frames together in ms paint?
>>
>>728141940
He's completely clueless of it to boot.

Newfag confirmed.
>>
File: msomething2.jpg (67KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
msomething2.jpg
67KB, 720x720px
>>728142180

I don't use MS Paint, you pleb. I've moved on from that consumerized trash of an OS.
>>
>>728142321
the edge is real
>>
>>728124386
You can be a addict without being a junkie. Heroin is a medicine, first synthesized and marketed by Bayer. It's definitely not easy, but it's also not impossible to be a functioning user. Educate yourself, you judgmental cunt.
>>
File: IMG_0427.gif (429KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.gif
429KB, 250x140px
>>728142631
This is 100% true.
>>
>>728121553
Money means nothing if you're dead or don't have your health.
>>
>>728142631
I like how they marketed it as a "safe, non addictive alternative to morphine." Same thing that Purdue did with OxyContin in the 90s.
>>
I've been using krokodil twice a week for the last 2 months. AMA.
>>
>>728134842
Are you actually saying you think snitching is a good thing? You pork fondling narco faggot? No wonder your parents tried to kill u at birth. They knew youd become a rat bitch coploving fag
>>
>>728121553
Kek

Plenty of people are like that op. It's not uncommon.

But most aren't junkies, which makes them better.
>>
>>728143797
Yeah he was put in his place earlier and he shut the fuck up because he realized he is a retard with no valid arguments. He was the little kid that snitched on the playground at recess so he could get a candy from the teachers jar.
>>
>>728127108
Implying i dont adore trump, u shit eating faggot. Only establishment faggots like you are homosexual enough to not realize trump is a pro-decriminalization force.
>>
File: Hzms34f.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>728131181
>>
>>728121553

not inferior to you faggot. nearly every other one of these faggots is, but not me.
>>
>>728144845
Of course not sweetie. You're a special, unique snowflake. :) You ready for your tendies sweetie? It's almost tendy and snuggle time!
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.