[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ Let's talk about girls. Do you have a girlfriend?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: gf1.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
gf1.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
Hey /b/

Let's talk about girls.

Do you have a girlfriend?
Single?
Wizard?

Let's be open and honest about our lovelifes. Not everybody on here can be a virgin..

pic related
>>
That your gf? If so post nudes
>>
>>728089319
>single
>fucked a few girls
>hate women

/thread
>>
>>728089359
Yes and maybe.
>>
>>728089531
Why would you hate women?
Seriously, that's such a neckbeard-thing to say..
IT's so much easier to get girls once you accept that they are human beings with the same needs and interests as you.
>>
At 23, not a Virgin, only had a year long fling with her before her parents found out about us and convinced her that as a korean the white man is the devil. We broke up a year ago and im still pretty bitter towards the plain, super picky Dallas princess's. But if I can meet a girl who can hold a conversation longer than "I like dogs wine and Netflix" id be down to date again.
>>
Anyone good experiences with tinder?
>>
>>728089667
OP here

Loved tinder, went on 5 dates in 1 month, got laid 4 times, last date was girl on pic. Now together for 13 months
>>
File: 1484287680985.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484287680985.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
28, married. Dated my wife 5 years before marriage. Lost virginity at age 13, was a little thug used to break into houses, do drugs, fought a lot, fucked anything that moved...Grew up, got new friends, got engineering degree and a backup degree in petrochemicals. Got Emt licence and fireifghter cert and became a volunteer. Also became owner/ceo of charity organization. Met girlfriend, made wife. Own house and pets, engineering job. Never cheated or really lied to her, love her.
>>
>>728089763
Are you happy with her? Also nudes
>>
>>728089931
Good for you bro.
>>
>>728089931
Fuck your life is impressing. Seriously, I'm so fucking jealous.
>>
4 and a bit years until wizardry.
>>
>>728089319
Married for 10 years, dated for 2 before that. Even after a decade, we still have great sex multiple times a week. She's very giving, will suck my cock and happily swallow. Indulges me in all my strange fetishes, sends me nudes alllllllll the time.
>>
>>728089319
Gf and a wizard. I might be gandalf tbh
>>
>>728090370
How?
>>
File: Comp_f9ba66_6062961mobile.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Comp_f9ba66_6062961mobile.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>728089604
>>
>>728090370
Shes waiting for a ring?
>>
>>728090652
No. Her vagina was horribly injured when she was young and the scar tissue made the lips grow together so she can't fuck. I love her tho
>>
>>728089319
Am 22
Have a girlfriend of 1.5years
Had 13 flings before I met her
>>
>>728089319
I mean, I don't know if I'm desperate or in love.
>>
>>728089319
Last girlfriend I had was 3 years ago when we dating for 2 years. Broke up with the bitch after she cheated on me. Fucking hate cheaters. Been flirting with this one chick for about a year or so now but flirting and casual sex is the most she goes, she's not looking for a committed relationship yet.
>>
File: 1489079191686.jpg (67KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489079191686.jpg
67KB, 480x641px
>>be me
>>have a healthy relationship
>>would get married if it weren't for the legal repercussions.
>>She's an 8 in the looks
>>10 in the brain. Girl is a genius.
>>daily sex.
>> loves having her asshole stuffed.
>>excess money
>>have not had a single argument
>>going on year three
>>
>>728091674
>legal repocussions of marriage
>she has excess money
>8 in looks
>10 in brain
>anal anytime you want

you're fucking retarded or the more likely bullshitting out of your mouth
>>
>>728092056
English fail

And no, I'm serious. I hit the jackpot
>>
>>728092237
Do u ever sniffs her stinky socks
>>
Was married about 10 years ago. 39 now i own home, live in GF, have a dog nice car. Happy. Don't wanna get married again.
>>
>>728090098
>>728090075

Thanks. Took a lot of work. Took all that energy I had and put it towards helping others and bettering myself. I was in a real bad spot strung out and shit. I ended up, totally randomly, in a Buddhist Temple one weekend and met the monks. I ended up studying at the monastery for 2 years and they turned my life around and helped me get back on the right path. They saw potential in me when no one, not even I, did.
>>
File: 1490292524937.jpg (278KB, 941x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1490292524937.jpg
278KB, 941x1792px
>>728092437
Nope. Smelling stuff has never aroused me
>>
>>728089319
Currently single with one past relationship.
Prolly never going to be in one again or intimate with another person again.
Basically just have horrible trust issues from all my life of getting treated like shit by anyone I open up to.
>>
>dated emo girl in high school
>first time I was ever happy with myself
>gf was huge masochist and now I get off on hurting people
>talked about weird gender shit a lot
>go to jail cause too kinky for high school
>get out and my former gf is a guy now.
>asks me about some shit I said way back when and tells me shit about what hormones can do
>i have tits now and its great
>still dating
>but also girls are great so I got a gf too
>at one point I was dating like 5 people cause lesbians are open to some fun stuff sometimes
>left a scar on everyone I've been in a serious relationship with
>>
>>728089319
trap
>>
Have Girlfriend. Not a wizard, just Harry.
>>
>>728090465

If you're not trolling:
Yes that's real representative.
There's loads of normal, stable women. They're not even hard to find.
Grow up.
>>
>>728093710
are you me?
>>
GF for 2 years
She's nice and into Buttstuff
>>
File: butt.jpg (97KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
97KB, 625x415px
Currently in a relationship with a girl for 3 years. I'm allowed to fuck guys on the side. Which I do a couple of times a year. She can also do this, but doesn't really want to. I'd like to fuck girls on the side too, but she's not ready for that yet.
We've got a good sexlife, although I like some kinky stuff she doesn't. But I get to act on those kinks with guys, so no loss there.

Very good overall relationship. Looks like it could last for years to come. Not gonna get married and get kids though. We both don't want to.
>>
>>728096127
No, I'm me
>>
>>728094493

What do you mean by the scar remark at the end?
>>
Been in a relationship for a year, it's nice and I have a good sex life but sometimes I wish I was single so I can just chill after work and do my own thing and as we have the same circle of friends when we go for nights out to bars and such it gets a pain as I have to look after her when she gets drunk
>>
>>728097480

If it really annoys you you should talk to her about the drunk thing.
It's good to get frustrations like that out of the way. They can irritate a relationship on the long run.
>>
>>728089319
Have a girlfriend. Don't see any kind of moving in or more future for us. Kind of just riding it out to see what happens. I have feelings for her but they're not as strong as before.
In my last year of uni and kind of what to take advantage of the qt 3.14 international students but I feel like breaking it off just to check my chances with other girls isn't a good reason.
We kinda stay together because I think we're both too scared to find out what its like without the other person since we've been dating so long.
>>
>>728089319
>27
>Had 2 gfs
>Longest was 2 years
>Fucked a total of 9 girls tho
>Had my first sexual experince at 11 thinkig i was the fucking lad but no one else acrually touched my penor again until i lost virginity at 19
>>
>>728089319
I actually "have" a girlfriend, she works at the gym, meet her many times every week, she helped me with the work outs, seems into me. Pretty hot and cute, she remembered my name. Haven't officially asked her yet, but she is definately ready to go right away.
>>
>>728097321
Literal physical scar. I've never been with someone in person for longer than two weeks without it leading to me wanting to leave a permanant mark on them and doing so.
>>
>>728097973

Been in the same place. Long drawn relationship that wasn't fun anymore.

It helped when I just flat out asked myself:
Would I want this relationship if it was just starting?
I then figured: If this has no future potential, and it's not fun right now. There's no real point in keeping it up. It's a waste of time for everybody involved.

When we broke up it was a massive relief for both of us. We actually celebrated by partying with our friends the following night. We're still friends 5 years later.

I'm not saying you should do this. It's too specific for me to tell you your situation will work out this well. I know I've been lucky.
But maybe it's worth asking yourself some serious questions to break out of a certain situation.
>>
>>728098470

Oh.. wow..
You talk them into it or something?
Always the same mark?
>>
I once got a bj, does it count?
>>
>>728098637
A suckjob always counts anon
>>
>>728098618
Not like some special symbol or anything, just eventually talk them into to playing with knives with me and they've all gotten into it enough to let me cut deep enough that its not going away. But like it's just wherever I felt like. The girl I'm with right now has a huge scar down her left tit for example.
>>
File: nnnah.gif (981KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
nnnah.gif
981KB, 500x277px
Had a gf last year. Very bad relationship. She was a control freak, and had serious personality disorders. Sex wasn't that great either.
Still did my best to motivate her to improve, and she managed to get a bit better. Still, after breaking up, i felt great for months.

Now i can't convince myself to try dating again, and even if i could, i don't know how that works.
I don't even know how to become friends with people anymore.

Found my peace without them though.
I'd rather just write code and go to gym, people are complicated.

In a nutshell: Autism
>>
>>728089319
>28
>Have had multiple gfs that were bitches
>Current girl is the love of my life
>Intelligent, beautiful, and always dtf
>>
Married for 3 and a half years, been together almost 7. We have two kids together now, a 15 month old boy and a 3 week old girl. We met on /b/ back in 2010.

Life is good.
>>
>>728097973
Yeah... you guys should probably break up or you might miss your chance for an actually fulfilling relationship
>>
>>728099676
grats on the newborn
>>
File: 1351134916133.jpg (75KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1351134916133.jpg
75KB, 498x360px
>25
>single
>Never want to be in a relationship because I think they're pointless and no girl is worth my time
>Still fucked a handful of them though.
>>
Bumping cause I want to hear more about /b/ love life
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.