[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoe from work left her phone up up here charging. It's a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
Hoe from work left her phone up up here charging. It's a alcatel zte phone. I know she has nudes on it but it's locked with a pattern. Any way around this /b/ros?
>>
>>728078178
dont touch the screen at all, hold it in an angle at the light and try to see where the fingerprint smudges are for the code
>>
>>728078278
you are a genius, I never even thought of that. Thanks alot lemme try.
>>
>>728078278
No cigar sadly. The screen is fucked up and smudges everywhere where the lock pad is. Although I'm still glad you gave me this tip.
>>
>>728078929
>alcatel zte
does it have a SD card? open the battery compartment and take out the memory card, plug the memory card into an adapter or some other phone or computer
>>
>>728078929
do you know her phone number or bday? try the last 4 digits of her phone #
>>
>>728078990
I will try putting it in my phone. But wouldn't the pattern still be there? Or is the pattern only saved on the phone not the SD card?
>>728079075
It's a pattern not a number.
>>
>>728079243
depends on the settings, usually by default android leaves the media on the SD card unencrypted, so it should pick up in your phone. i would try viewing it through a computer though, dont you have a usb cable?
>>
>>728079313
Ah I see. Yes I have a usb cable. So put the SD in my phone then connect the usb cable? Sorry tech pleb. Already tried connecting her phone with usb and couldn't access any files with out entering pattern in phone first.
>>
>>728079449
yeah try that, do you not have any adapter to put in a comptuer straight up? sometimes the phones dont pic up or it takes a while for the pics to load while the card gets scanned by the phone
>>
>>728079524
Okay tying that now. I do but it's at my house and I'm not certain she will end up leaving it at work again.
>>
>>728078929
if you look really carefully, you cant see a line of finger smudge under all the other stuff tracing the patterm? you might be out of luck, your best chance now is the SD card and if its not encrypted. if it is, you are out of luck without some sophisticated software
>>
>>728079661
post win if you find anything
>>
>>728079661
also try scanning the SD card for deleted image files. might be worth going home to get your adapter and coming back
>>
You just need to shell into the phone and change the password.key file to password.poo or whatever. Super simple stuff. I've done it thousands of times
>>
im surprised no other anons joined this thread to help, usually /b/ is all over these threads
>>
>>728079909
>>728079909
dont know if this anon is legit or not but it sounds plausible, no idea how you would do that though. how do you get access to the password.key file? if you had root access to the phone to change that, you wouldnt need to change it you could just grab the pics
>>
>>728080029
A program called adb devices
>>
You best bet if I found anything after all this help I'd be posting that shit. I got into teh files using >>728079524 help. Wouldn't let me view on the computer but going into the SD card itself on the phone I was able to view all photos. Not a single god damn nudey. If I would have found anything I would have posted after all that help. Going to bring my adapter tomorrow (Can't leave right now) to try >>728079865 suggestion. Still will post findings if anything comes up so be lurking, thanks for all the help /b/ros.
>>
>>728080440
if you couldnt find a nude, they might be there, just deleted. dont give up, download a program like recuva right now
>>
>>728079909
This is fucking bullshit unless the phone is about ten years old. Modern android is secure.
>>
>>728080440
Sorry for repeating myself I'm tired. But meant *be lurking tomorrow around same time* if I find any deleted pic's will post findings.
>>
>>728079927
It's because unlocking a locked phone is both difficult and rarely worth it.
>>
>>728080554
its only secure if you select the security options. by default they dont encrypt the SD card for some reason, its an option you have to pick in settings
>>
>>728080611
how will you be able to search for deleted pics tomorrow? wont this chick want her phone back
>>
>>728080535
I won't give up /b/ro. I'm bring my SD adapter to insert it into the computer tomorrow (If she leaves the phone again) and do just that my friend. If anything is found I will be posting them the same time tomorrow.
>>
>>728080611
https://www.piriform.com/recuva

its freeware, there are other similar programs
>>
>>728080641
SD is not default encrypted ON PURPOSE because the idea of an SD card is to be able to use it as removable or transferable storage.
>>
>>728080709 I explained in >>728080734
I can only hope she doesn't.
>>
>>728080745
>>728080734
maybe just take the sd card home, and scan at home and bring it back in the morning
>>
>>728080742
Thanks
>>
>>728080808
you really think shes going to forget her phone another day in a row? thats a once in a lifetime opportunity anon
>>
>>728080830
I work graveyard from 11pm-7am, she comes in at 7 am.
>>
>>728080881
What else do you expect me to do /b/ro? I have used up all my options and gone through all the available files I had access to without using an adapter to plug it in the computer and scan deleted files. (in which case my adapter is at home and I can't leave until I'm off and she shows up to work right when I get off.) Your right though, its likely she will not leave her phone again.
>>
>>728081046
You're*
>>
>>728081046
im saying plug the SD card into your phone, and scan the removable drive that pops up with the program to pick up deleted files
>>
>>728078178

Reminds me of when a coworker left her phone at work, back when I worked retail.

Her phone didn't have a password, it took a simple swipe to unlock.

There were mostly selfies, but there were a handful of nudes, and 3 videos:

>Kinda shaky POV of her bf fucking her doggy style
>Terrible angle of her riding her bf reverse cowgirl
>Terrible angle of a her giving the bf a blowjob
>>
>>728081191
Alright, I will try.
Is it worth it if there is already a file on the SD card labeled "deleted pictures" and it has pictures in it. Think it will bring up additional photo's or are these most likely the photo's it will pick up?
>>
>>728081046
>>728081046
i dont have experience with this program, but did you consider downloading a recovery app to your own phone, and running it on the SD card?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fahrbot.apps.undelete&hl=en
>>
>>728081245
This is the perfect scenario I had wished for when seeing the phone initially.
>>
>>728081301
yeah, because she might have one of those apps that hides pictures in a different folder. so the default android gallery viewer wont be able to see them, but a computer or scanning program will
>>
>>728081323
try this
>>
>>728081323
>>728081410
Will do. after I try the program that scans for deleted files
>>728081388
True. Will post findings, waiting on download now.
I have a bad feeling this hoe aint got a single damn nude pic.
>>
>>728081554
does she even have a bf? you call her a hoe but she has no nudes...it sounds like shes not as hoe as you thought
>>
>>728081554
Lol I tried "Recuva" and it gave me the same "deleted pictures" it showed me when I went through the SD card. I'm guessing if she does have nudes they are somewhere else. This SD seems to be used for kids pics, and family events. Not even selfies. Damn, thanks for all the help though /b/ros.
>>728081744
Yes she has a bf, and yes she is a hoe. Known for sleeping around. That's what made me so sure at first there had to be nudes on it.
>>
>>728082099
meh, maybe its a recent phone. if you could get in and unlock the phone, you could have access to her cloud services like dropbox
>>
>>728081744
but sure I guess you could say sense I didn't find any nudes she may not be as much of a hoe as I thought. Still a hoe though.
>>
>>728082190
since*
>>
>>728082175
lol if I ever get that far /b/ will be my first stop because of all the help given in this post.
>>
>>728082316
maybe just watch her put in her password
>>
>>728082686
I'll be watching out for it.
>>
>>728082175
if you actually get into her phone, make sure to go through all her facebook messages to find some wins...
>>
>>728078278
>>728078428
you dense motherfuckers
if she unlocked her phone it's because she wanted to check something, hence, the fingerprints wouldn't be her code
>>
>>728084108
bad idea cuz it will show her as online
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.