[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_5739.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5739.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
Can someone please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks gender fluid is bullshit
>>
everything is bullshit friendo
>>
File: far out.jpg (70KB, 537x454px) Image search: [Google]
far out.jpg
70KB, 537x454px
>>727966044
so it's being a pedophile?
>>
>>727966201
Wat
>>
>>727966044
Nah, you aren't the only one. Humanity has two genders, male and female. And surprise surprise, in 99% of cases they match up to your physical sex.
>>
File: IMG_5744.jpg (156KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5744.jpg
156KB, 640x920px
>>727966292
Thank god there are some not fucking completely insane people left on this earth. I just find cringey images like this from that fucking whisper app
>>
>>727966201
It's being a pedophile AND a pedophile-ophile
>>
If people need to call themselves a pansexual to feel special I don't give a shit. If I tried to call everyone on their PC bullshit I would eat a revolver barrel. In my eyes people take up these hose shit causes because it allows them to feel like they're not evil or apart of the problem. To forgive themselves for the drains they themselves put on society. To distract themselves because if your fighting to end big farma or save the fucking dolphins your not thinking about your own emptiness and insignificance.
>>
>>727966470
/thread
>>
>>727966044
Don't worry...."gender fluid" IS bullshit.
Huge, massive piles of stinky, rotten bullshit.
>>
>>727966570
OP here Yup that was a great reply rip thread
>>
>>727966044
Pansexuality and gender fluid are WAY different. Pansexuality is potentially being attracted to anybody despite their gender. Basically bi sexual but also willing to get with trans people. Gender fluid is when you identify as either a male or a female, but some days you borrow traits from the opposite gender but other days you don't. LIke a gay guy, who identifies as a male, but frequently talks in a high pitch voice and occasionally wears feminine scarfs or carries a purse. Not to be confused with gender queer which is basically the same thing, except for it doesn't change day to day. Like gender queer is when a man feels comfortable wearing purses and talking in a high pitch voice every day, but still identifies as a male. Just to clarify, gender queer and fluid are not genders in themselves, they just describe somebody's preferences in a similar way to gender. They're like sub genders. Like the gender is male and then gender queer just describes that persons gender identity further.
>>
>>727966470
Everyone in uhmurcuh needs to be a special little snowflake

Peoplease don't like the idea that they're just a monkey that can talk, need to feel unique somehow.

Being a fag who wants to use what genitals they want in their mouth to be how they identify themselves as a person is the same stupid shit as being overly religious or patriotic, et AL

Just the human condition to want to believe we're special lul
>>
>>727966655
I know they are different I think they are both bs I just couldn't find a better image
>>
>>727966655
Either:
>Go fuck yourself nobody cares
OR
>Go kys nobody cares
>>
>>727966044
Total bullshit. And while I'm ranting, what's with this generation and the "girls" and "boys" shit? Y out grown fucking adults. Speak and act accordingly! Here endeth the rant.
>>
File: cJwvDY8.png (555KB, 1104x723px) Image search: [Google]
cJwvDY8.png
555KB, 1104x723px
>>727966708
This?
>>
>>727966655
Just explaining concepts, whether you think they are bullshit or not is up to you. I'm simply just explaining what the concepts that you are judging, without knowing, are so you can chose for yourself whether you think they're bullshit or not.
>>
>>727966816
What is that monstrosity
>>
>>727966450
Underrated post/10
>>
File: giphy.gif (991KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
991KB, 500x213px
>>727966655
Cunt
(Wicked tripdubs though)
>>
>>727966870
(Look at the last 2 in each section, lots of lullz to be had here cuz I bet money the rest of them are somehow real fagatronics)
>>
>>727966044
Ooooh pansexuals are just hippies.
>>
>>727966044
Who the fuck cares who you want to screw? If that's the only interesting thing you can use to explain yourself you're less interesting than that dude who's WHOLE life is his favorite football team
>>
>>727966952
Fucking shrej and feminist my sides are in god damn space
>>
>>727966816
Nah that's bs. You're either ciss male, ciss female, trans male, trans female, or you're confused and therefore you call yourself agender which doesn't actually exist. It's like a spectrum male to female and if you're closer to the middle you end up identifying as one but borrowing traits from the other resulting in the queer or fluid descriptions which are themselves just descriptions and not genders. Trigender, fox kin, a gender, etc. is all bullshit
>>
The pansexual horseshit is the Liberal equivalent of Republicans and Trump.

Just as fucking stupid, but the other side of the aisle.
>>
>>727967064
Love this one
>>
>>727967064
This guy read it

>>727967071
This guy didnt
>>
>>727966911
Trip dubs cuz I'm speaking the truth. We have too many freaks to deny that gender queer and gender fluid don't exist. They're not genders they're just adjectives like metrosexual.
>>
>>727967196
Guy? What if they identify as fucking shrek
>>
File: 1454201844790-4.jpg (197KB, 785x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454201844790-4.jpg
197KB, 785x1000px
>>727966044
pansexuals are just bisexuals who humble brag about how they "love everyone" what do you want a cookie? Go take your disney romance crap and shove it up your ugly ass.
-T bisexual
>>
My personal views are... to each his own rite?

But... I don't identify as a dude who like redheads and asians, I just do and I have more facets to my personality than what I want to stick my dick in?

Pepole who need everyone to know that they're a shrek-type gender binary a-pan-neuro sexual are pepole with NO personality who just want to be noticed
>>
>>727967242
Sexist. What if theyre a fiona? Or a Donkey for that matter?
>>
>>727966816
Is that the new Unown genereation of Pokemon?
>>
>>727967356
Fair enough I just think they are degenerates
>>
>>727967403
Oh shit sorry let me go check my privilege
>>
>>727967457
Says the dude on /b luuul
>>
File: sigh.jpg (54KB, 422x338px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
54KB, 422x338px
Gender fluid is bullshit. its simply just another 'I dont know what I want to be for the rest of my life' thing. It would be fine if they were just honest that their life is an everchanging thing and they arent yet sure if they are comfortable being a boring old straight man/woman doing boring old culturally expected things, but NOO they insist on pretending that they know they are some mysterious 3rd gender upon whom normal social interaction has to be super-extra-special or else bigotry.
God forbid they just admit that they're a fucking mess like the rest of humanity and that they'll be back with a real answer in about 5 years.

Everyone else just called that 'the college years' but noo they're too special to have a time when they question themselves.
and this is coming from someone who is politically and culturally liberal. Even I think this whole cis/trans/heteronormative bullshit is just new teen drama.
>>
File: 1466968655777-1.jpg (90KB, 836x940px) Image search: [Google]
1466968655777-1.jpg
90KB, 836x940px
>>727967457
degenerate is a spook
>>
>>727967242
I'm sure they're are some lonely fat fucks out there that actually identify as shrek kin. It's not a real gender so tho. Only male or femal (ciss or trans) exists.
>>
>>727967539
I should have figured someone would say that
>>
yes OP, you are the only one on the planet with over 7 billion people with that opinion
>>
>>727967549
Wall of text to what amounts to 'duh'
>>
>>727967304
honestly i find it a useful term circumstantially, lots of bisexuals have things they avoid (trannies, traps, hermaphrodites, eunuchs, etc.)

when the topic is right i actually call myself pansexual so that its noted that i dont avoid anything (pan being a prefix meaning "all" as opposed to bi being a prefix meaning "two"), though pretty much all other times i just stick with bisexual because its less confusing
>>
>>727967616
White Guilt
>>
>>727967616
more like wall of text that amounts to 'fucken emo teens these days'
>>
>>727966044
you are living on a planet with more than 7 billion people, you arent the only one who thinks anything
>>
>>727967646
I don't avoid anything but I also don't want to use a term that's heavily associated with tumblr and the far left so I just call myself bi.
>>
>>727967356
Yeah but gender isn't sexuality. Gender is what you like to wear, how you talk, etc. It's male vs female. Masculine vs feminine.We started to knowledge the existance of trans so all the lefty nutjob liberals ran with it and started making genders up because they are so unimportant and desperate for attention that they'll do anything to feel like a snowflake.
>>
>>727967575
Lol, everyone here has the same stupid opinion, and we're effectivly in a hyperpolarization-circlejerk with each other in this thread so..
>>
>>727967581
>>727967688
this
>>
>>727967688
Someone already said that oh wait never mind you are a sandbag trying to get me to pay attention to you
>>
>>727966044
>please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks gender fluid is bullshit
practically everyone thinks it's bullshit.
"Oh I like boy things today so I guess I'm a boy now. Yesterday I liked girl things so I was a girl"
NO BITCH IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

>>727966655
Pansexual is just meme tier.
Bisexual does not mean "doesn't go with trans people".
And trolling pansexuals is easy when you accuse them of transphobia.
>>
>>727967771
Sandbag for fucks sake I meant samefag fucking autocorrect
>>
>>727967771
See
>>727967539
>>
>>727967304
^This.
And, as a bisexual who fought against discrimination so special little snowflake idiots CAN make up new genders, sexuality's, etc and fake fight for their recognition, I'm offended by the new sexuality/ gender spectrum.
>>
Op here I just wanted to say I regret making this thread thanks for putting my mind at ease
>>
>>727966816
"feminist" well thats why they dont have feminists in japan
>>
There's male, female, confused and snowflake. Two of these are genders, two are not.
>>
>>727967700
The question you should as is if tumblr tards actually consider trans women to be women then wouldn't bisexual tumblr tards just be okay with sleeping with trans woman? Yet they acknowledge the fact that trans female and female are different and have the word pansexual. It's like they contradict themselves just by having the term pansexual
>>
I like boobs on a female
>>
>>727967842
I acknowledge bisexuality is a distinct...orientation?

That being said, male bisexuals are often better characterized as hypersexuals

Best example is Freddy Mercury

He's just about the most famous fag of rock an roll, but he wasn't gay he notoriously fucked anything with a pulse. Men tend to think in binary, where many if not most women are 'bisexual' to some degree
>>
>>727968000
Trips confirm
>>
>>727966044
It is undoubtedly bullshit. You cannot be gender fluid. You can be male, female or (trans I guess) Deciding you are male one day, then female another, then male again is just role play at best, and at worst a mental disorder.
>>
>>727966044
I think it is absolutely ridiculous, it's a bunch of morons who haves been so coddled growing up they they have this special view of the world that they are always right, and one day someone of the opposing gender or even same gender, really crushed their bubble, they then proceeded to gather together and cuddle each other until they felt better than then decided that they are strong in numbers and if enough of them agree on one thing and scream it as loud as possible while shouting misogynistic anti feminism patriarch cis binary non gender fluid non-vegan scum they must be correct,

However the majority of the population believe they are mentally ill and should seek professional help, and the minorty of the population who are mentally ill and should seek profession help see these groups and think, I have found where I belong and then join the crowd and dye their hair sky blue and neon green then shave it off and gain 50lbs,

If we weren't in such a politically correct world, they would be stoned to death and killed by stoning and raped until they want to kill themselves,

I hope one day a group of them Wish to travel to Africa or Jamaica, South America to "inform and educate of the truth" I doubt many will return
>>
>>727968078
>>727968000
/thread

Besides, boobs on a male is just mcdonalds
>>
>>727968127
I agree 100%
>>
>>727968169
lmao
>>
>>727967842
People love to be the victim, now that gays and bisexuals are pretty much equal in most western countries those who enjoy feeling victimized have to come up with fake genders and ridiculously specific sexual orientations so they can say "hey how come THIS group isn't equal? why cant robogenders dispense oil in female toilets?"
>>727967944
pretty much, I wouldn't say no to a tranny as long as they looked and sounded like what they're meant to be but to deny that trans women and actual women are different is just silly.
>>
>>727968073
Yeah, I often call myself "hypersexual" too. Ugly people get mad at me and, in private, say "Hey, you never make a pass at me, you are hypersexual, right? Don't people like you screw anything." I reply with "I don't fuck ugly."
>>
>>727967933
Gotta ask, do you know the difference between sex and gender?
>>
>>727967715
This guy knows
>>
>>727968073
I'm bi and I have to agree that I'm totally a hypersexual. Idk why. I think we're just more prone to giant satanic orgies than gays or straights.
>>
>>727967700
thats why i only really use the term when it apply circumstantially (plus its really fucking fun to argue this shit with feminists and they go all "cis white able bodied male" and i can be all like "lol im a fucking disables pansexual quit oppressing me" (pansexual is waaaaay more fun to throw at them than bisexual)
>>
>>727968218
>People love to be the victim
Ah, so let's have fun with that and MAKE them victims by beating them unconscious on a regular basis. Maybe then they will finally break down and admit to being just a type of the already existing bisexual.
>>
>>727968258
This is singlehandedly the most idiotic post I have ever seen on the internet
>>
>>727968258
Sex is ur chromosomes, gender is a human construct based on sexual characteristics?

Why not nip it in the bud and leave it 1 gender / Sex and not make things obnoxious when they don't have to be?
>>
>>727966044
Everyone agrees with this besides tumblrites
>>
File: 1428946543582.jpg (31KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1428946543582.jpg
31KB, 413x395px
>>727966816
>Shrek
>Feminist
>>
I'm hedrosexual.

Yeah that's right, i'm straight.
>>
http://rawilsonfans.org/sexual-freedom/
>>
>>727966044
Who or what you fuck doesn't determine your gender.
>>
File: what nigger.png (35KB, 953x338px) Image search: [Google]
what nigger.png
35KB, 953x338px
>>727967771
what nigger
>>
>>727968143
Wow triggered. Why do you get so hostile to see people who are different? Are you just jealous because you're not special?
>>
>>727968566
We are not jealous we just find them as idiotic faggots with nothing better to Do with there worthless life
>>
>>727968218
Yeah there is definitely a difference and it shouldn't make you a bad person to acknowledge it.
>>
>>727968143
>they would be stoned to death and killed by stoning and raped until they want to kill themselves,

for fucks sake pick a thought and roll with it how the fuck do you stutter this much when you can fucking think and type it out
>>
>>727968350
I guess it's a fun shutdown for SJWs to shove your power level in their face but other than that I don't see much point in the term.
>>727968655
exactly
>>
In my opinion if it isn't covered by the words LGBT or normal then it's made up bullcrap, I only count the T as it's an official mental disorder(gender dysphoria)
>>
introducing the category of sexuality
the objects are genders, and morphisms are given by the source gender's attraction to the target gender

from this, it is immediately obvious that pansexuality is the initial object in the category of sexuality
an interesting philosophical question is whether it is possible for a final object to exist in this category

the definition of product in this category is obvious

there is no significance to allowing multiple morphisms between the same two objects, so we can say that this category is thin

i have made various other observations about this category, and i have an interesting proof that it is isomorphic to a certain class of stacks on grothendieck topoi
>>
I'm normal
>>
>>727968368
If you're brain is too small to convince the possibility that your mannerisms and your genitalia aren't always related then kys. Gender is the mental state of being male or female. Sex is your physical expression. Basically your genitals.
>>
pansexuality is: not real
>>
>>727968566
>because you're not special?
c'mon, you gotta be kiddin me with this shit
>>
>>727968625
Lol, they think they're special, too. Unique little snowflakes. Lol.
>>
>>727968746
That's for sure but that's a topic for another day. not sure what I hate more trannies or gender fluid fox kin lamposts
>>
>>727968566
I don't feel I'm special, I feel as though I'm the same as everyone else, same struggle, same hardship, but I work through it because the ones who push and work the hardest get to the top,

The ones who paint themselves silly colours and demand special treatment while walking around naked because muh feminism are most likely to resort to prostitution and drug abuse.
>>
>>727968435
I would say this is bullshit? It's a societal thing? What about the injyuns who have had holy books on sex before Jesus was a even a thing, who have had a distinct third gender of tranny-eunuch-holy hooker just as long?
>>
>>727966470
Read in bojack voice
>>
>>727968746
The problem with LGBT is one of these things is not like the others. Lesbian, gay and bisexual are sexual orientations, transgender is not. I don't see why it should be the LGBT community, I don't hate trans people but I just think they should have their own community rather than latching onto one that has little to do with them.
>>
>imagine being so ashamed of who you are that you mutilate yourself to become the other sex, instead of just accepting who you are like a rational person
>>
>>727968852
Read in Gob voice
>>
>>727968370
Pretty much. And sure, if you're not trans it's easy to say why not oppress people who are different? What if someone told you you had to start wearing dresses and skirts (assuming you're a dude) tomorrow and talking like a woman and wear makeup, or you would be publiclly ridiculed. That is what trans people face constantly. Whether it's causes by a brain mutation or from personal experiences, it shouldn't matter. People should have the right to be comfortable. This is America god damn it.
>>
>>727968936
Not to mention destroying the only biological purpose for you being born in the first place
>>
I guess OP. But your example is about sexuality.
>>
Does that include niggers?
>>
>>727968936
Rational is so subjective that the word is actually just completely pointless.
And I know I'll trigger some tribly tipping "skeptics" by saying that.
>>
>>727968953
As someone who gives ABSOLUTELY no Fucks what I look like, I'm actually certain nothing would change
>>
>>727968795
its realer than all these other sexualities, at least it's a sensible pairing of a root word and a scientific prefix

it literally just means attracted to all sexes
>>
>>727968826
Don't let the loudest few speak for the silent majority. Most trans people I have met, and I have met a lot living in a liberal city, haven't been those kind of freaks. Some are and even other trans people hate those ass holes. Like the people at the college I attended who made down with the cis t-shirts. Even my good trans friend who came out back in highschool hates those assholes.
>>
>>727966460
I read that in his voice
>>
>>727968953
Not american but I agree, it's funny just to piss off rightists and their spooks too. I just hate when they try to change the gender of children and it fucks them up because they can't experience puberty normally.
>>
>>727969004
*crumples fedora in hands and begins to charge lasers*

>THAT'S NOT EUPHORIC ENOUGH
>>
>>727968826
>resort to prostitution and drug abuse

Why not just say be crack-whores?
>>
>>727969004
Is 'mentally stable' any better?
>>
File: Faggotry.jpg (12KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
Faggotry.jpg
12KB, 320x408px
>>727966044

"Gender fluid is bullshit" is not a mere opinion.

It's a fact.

>>727968258

Sex is either male or female.
"Gender" is the (abusive) label of some gay theory from braindamaged jerks who think that "sex" is not your genitalia you were born with, but is the mindset you chose to show to your fagpeers.
>>
>>727968855
They include trans because Trans people face the same sort of discrimination
>>
>>727969296
That's stupid though, I don't wanna be part of the "victim club" if that's what it's supposed to be now. Why don't we invite blacks as well? The system all racis n sheeeit.
>>
With the amount of trap threads on this site one would think you'd be more accepting to the truth.

Yes, some people might pretend to not know what gender they are to score points with their in-group, but if you look at the science you would also know that which gender a new human should get is very complicated chemistry and lots can go wrong there. it shouldn't be surprising that sometimes you get things in between.
>>
>When you realize the whole bathroom problem wasn't because of gender issues, but because the words "Male" and "Female" on the door.
>When you realize the whole 'problem' would have been prevented if they were always called 'Penis Room' and 'Vagina Room'.
>When you're too lazy to grab a when face.
>>
>>727969221
Yeah it's fucked up for someone to force their kid to be trans. Honestly you shouldn't even let your kids come out as trans until they reach sexual maturity. Otherwise they're too young to even know what they are yet and they might commit to something they're not and regret it later. Like there's no reason a child needs fucking hormone therapy.
>>
>>727969490
>Penis Room
>Vagina Room
fuckin kek
>>
>>727969490
Don't forget you can be put in women's prisons now if you have a sex change while in a men's prison
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0yXGVWS1Y
>>
>>727966044

It seems like a kike-ish form of mental subversion. If you can convince people that gender isn't a solid thing then you can convince them their ideas about reality are bullshit, thus ushering in the possibility for suggestion.

Think about it: either a Penis or a Vagina. In very, very rare circumstances - both (hermaphrodite). At any rate, fundamental biology can't be rendered irrelevant, despite how much bullshit you toss into a discussion.

Gender is dictated by biology. Just because someone is a delusion faggot doesn't render biology null. It means they are a delusional faggot.
>>
>>727966450
My god xDDDDD
>>
>>727966044
Anyone with half a brain KNOWS it's bullshit.
>>
>>727969490
the sad thing is if we changed the names to "penis room" and "vagina room" some people would get offended by that too.
I can imagine it now. "I don't want to explain to by boy what a vagina is, he is only six years old blah blah blah" *insert additional arguments that make zero sense*
>>727969559
Indeed. I can't understand how child "transitional" is socially acceptable but pedophillia is the worst thing in the world. So they're too young to say yes to sex but old enough to have dangerous surgery and hormone therapy which will greatly disrupt their puberty?
>>
>>727969748
*transitioning
>>
>>727969294
No, you're just wrong. It's not even a matter of opinion. Gender is a social construct. It is not your sex. It is the set of mannerisms and social roles that your brain is comfortable with. If you have a penis but feel comfortable in dresses then your sex is male but your gender is female. The social construct you identify with is feminine. If you cannot understand what a social construct is then you are too ignorant to even argue this topic.
>>
>>727969693
no xd's here, fuck off
>>
>>727969490
Why not unisex bathrooms?
>>
>>727969782
As a girly guy who's best friends with a tomboy FUCK YOU! Just because I have female mannerisms doesn't mean I'm a fucking woman. Some guys are girly, some women are boyish, that shouldn't say shit about their gender.
>>
File: 1299858062334.png (10KB, 326x242px) Image search: [Google]
1299858062334.png
10KB, 326x242px
>>727966044

As a pan identifying person i find this picture offensive and discriminatory.
This bigotry against people who identify as kitchenware MUST STOP!
>>
>>727966816

Jesus Christ anon... the symbol for the feminist killed me. I'm picking my sides up off the floor.
>>
>>727969890
this
>>
>>727969782
you oppressive fuck i happen to LOVE dresses but feel very masculine and consider myself a male in ever way possible, dresses are just freeing as fuck

piece of shit assume my gender is female just because i wear dresses
>>
>>727969819
Fine by me. Luckily, I'm male. It'd be hilarious to see women go berserk over every bathroom now being piss covered and smelling like 3 week old burritos.

Not to mention they'd have to wait EVEN LONGER for bathrooms. Heh.
>>
>>727969988
die also nice double dubs
>>
>>727969490
They should just have 3 bathrooms... Mens, womens, and one with a mirror instead of the stick figure placards with "self important fuck face snowflakes" written on it.
>>
>>727969819
Yeah I think that unisex bathrooms are the logical solution but I worry about the effect they could have in places with high rape rates. If you made all the bathrooms in Sweden unisex then women would be afraid to ever use public restrooms for fear of some immigrant raping them.
>>
>>727970032
>die

cant wait myself buddy, im just too much of a apathetic loser/pussy to end it myself

on the plus side 4chan hasnt given me a single captcha all fucking night
>>
trans people are fucking annoying
>>
>>727970028

i was in jobcorp (dont even fucking ask its literally just 80% niggers stealing from everyone before getting kicked out 10% mexicans and 10% white people trying to get an education) and they sent everyone home for break and when we came back the cafeteria bathrooms were made unisex and it actually wasnt that bad

people still knew what they wer (only the male bathroom had a urinal) so there was still the social stigma which work out for me not having to use a constantly flooding bathroom because fuck it im going in the used-to-be girls room its cleaning only smells like blood, significantly better than piss, shit, and flooding toilet water
>>
>>727969004
No, nigger.
Schizophrenic's are not rational by definition.

Manic-depressives have irrational actions that can be observed and most get help for it.

Trannies are literally irrational and the only group of mental patients the left has decided are magically no longer mental and just regular people.

The word does have meaning and being an idiot with their head in the sand doesn't change that fact.

Not triggered, upset, or mad you just sound stupid trying to dismiss a word that has real meaning because you don't like it's very real definition.
>>
Making a point of the difference is singling people out for ridicule, male or female is as far as it needs to go, we don't need to know if you are a male who wants to be female or a female trapped inside a females body who likes to fuck females, it's irrelevant.

Romans fucked who ever they wanted and never made a fuss, religion is the reason for oppression and no one gives a fuck about religion any more, any gay rights shit in the UK at least is redundant these days.

You are not special snowflakes you are human beings and I will treat you exactly like everyone else

You stupid cunts
>>
File: GIf.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GIf.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>727969942
kek
>>
>>727966655
>Gender fluid is when you identify as either a male or a female, but some days you borrow traits from the opposite gender but other days you don't.
A guy wearing a skirt is still just a guy wearing a skirt, not a genderfluid girl.
>>
>>727966655
No one wants to learn all your terms ya fuckin faggot.
>>
It's all hipster bullshit

Everyone is people, deal with it and stop making a big deal a out it
>>
>>727971386
As a hipster, Fuck you kindly. That's some gayshit
>>
>>727966655
This is literally the dumbest shit I've ever read. I have zero problems with gay/bi people, but these sub-gay-identity terms and definitions are fucking retarded. It blows my mind how badly people need recognition and validation from their peers--how badly they need the attention.
>>
>>727966044
>>727966044
>posts an image about sexuality
>complains about "gender politics"

Hope you're cashing in on those autismbux, someone as mentally inept and hiveminded needs free money from the government
>>
>>727971540
See what I mean, it's all bullshit.
>>
>>727971757
it i but thats what happens when you give the mental ill a place to speak Tumblr
>>
>>727966470
100% this. I support the LGBT+ community, and of course there's some real shit going on in all that, but too many people now use it as a quick way to victimize themselves.

It's hip to be the victim in America now, and if you say or think the wrong thing (something outside of the groupthink), you're the bad guy.
>>
>>727966044
fuck, so what do I call it if I like to fuck pans then
>>
>>727970909
A very abused word that no longer has a meaning because of all the reddit goytheists who can't go a single sentance without uttering it like it's some sort of autistic word of power.
>>
>>727968401
That is a whale.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.