[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, when your mom goes to the store to buy you pizza pops

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 23

File: canispeaktothemanager.jpg (125KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
canispeaktothemanager.jpg
125KB, 640x474px
Hey anon, when your mom goes to the store to buy you pizza pops and energy drinks, does she treat the retail staff like subhuman pieces of catshit? Does your mom act like enduring any minor inconvenience in a retail setting is reason enough to treat any nearby wage-slave like they personally took a dump in her locally-sourced arugula and organic kale salad?

Do you you know anyone who has public tantrums while shopping if X is out of stock, Y doesn't have a price tag, or they got a better deal on Z at "the OTHER store"? I'm trying to understand the psychology behind these people, and what compels them to feel entitled to one free enthusiastic blowjob with their five dollar and twenty-seven cent purchase?

Ponus boints to replies from people who act this way themselves when they're out buying stuff.

TLDR: why do some jackoffs treat retail workers as if they finger-fucked the family poodle behind the bushes in the city park on the 4th of july while my mom and sister were playing frisbee and my dad was grilling hotdogs?
>>
>>727942281
Oddly specific setting OP
>>
>>727942452
just a random example off the top of my head
>>
>>727942281
Same reason they cause traffic by (almost) jumping 5 lanes of traffic to get to their destination .05 seconds faster
>>
File: 1410802016336.jpg (46KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1410802016336.jpg
46KB, 469x463px
>>
>>727942593
I gotta drive real fast and switch lanes without signalling and pass everyone I can so I can sit at the same traffic light as all the people behind me that I passed. Also, VROOM VROOM MY CHRUCK GOES REAL FAST
>>
Its really a gross thing. They feel some sick feeling of superiority when they go into a mcdonalds and they're just begging for a reason to yell at someone. So when the 14 year old cashier fucks up the order, oh boy its go time. Why, especially in front of your kids, go off and call a teenager who's working for extra cash a bitch? God damn its so weird, do you people get off on that feeling? Giving someone a hard time at their job that they hate, getting angry for no reason. It makes no sense.
>>
>>727943242
I think you're right, it's about that person feeling powerful and in control of a certain situation, doesn't really matter who's involved or what it's about. So when Jane Smith is feeling trapped in a loveless, sexless marriage and starts to hit her 40s, she feels in control when she gets to shit on the McDonalds cashier because one of the napkin dispensers is empty.
>>
>>727942281
I am a garbage man and can tell you this isn't just in retail. People belittle me on a daily basis because they are trying to take advantage of the system and know I can't fight back. You wouldn't believe the things they say, and it's all over literal trash.
>>
>>727943807
McDonald nuggies or tendies?
>>
>>727944128
ohhhh lets hear some stories!
>>
>>727943807
if it's a sexless marriage it's probably her fault anyway
>>
>>727942281
Because people like you whinge like a motherfucker when they aren't treated as a human being by people who are regularly put through to robots, left on hold etc only you defend the company that openly eposes you to both being a part of the problem and the affected party too because thats where the white stuff flows from right jimmy?
>>
>>727944350
Ok here we go.

> Working large route
> Asshat puts out late
> Tell him must be out by 6 am
> Proceeds to yell in my face
> Tell him to calm down
> Wife and baby come out
> Try to calm him
> Gets livid
> Yells for my name
> Going to call in
> Wife grabs his arm to stop him
> Elbows her hard
> I start backing out of the street
> Guy tears shirt off like hulk Hogan
> Throws it at the truck
>>
>>727943242
Maybe if employees understood the term plain cheeseburger implies cheese still being present in the fucking burger people might not treat them like they cant read or logically reason things out for themselves.
>>
File: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (45KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
45KB, 533x594px
>>727944699
So because corporations put people on hold over the phone, that means that customers should act like assholes whenever they can?
>>
>>727944350
>We don't accept concrete
> Guy has tons of concrete
> Hid under branches
> I write non acceptance paper
> Claims it's not his
So you have his in front of your house, someone came and lifted up your pile, stuffed 2000 lbs of concrete in there and you didn't notice?
> Guy goes nuts
>Calls my boss
> Says I called him names
> Tries to get me fired
>>
>>727944842
lol fuck dude, maybe he wanted to get rid of the corpse of their recently-born baby before it stunk up the place. I could understand being upset about that, but not much else.
>>
>>727944842
So you did the equivalent of a meter maid giving someone a sticker as they saw them rushing towards their car? You sound like a character people can sympathize with /sarcasm lol this thread boils down to 'I'm the only decent person left oh woe is me heres a story about the time I was an asshole and fought back against the man keeping me down because through no fault of theirs I wasted their time and or money by getting their order wrong giving them a ticket because i have a quota to fill and leaving a family with a small child with a full bin because i wouldnt take 5 minutes to load a single extra bin!' please end human stupidity today by abstaining from procreation.
>>
>>727944350

>Walking flyer route
>Old man thanks me
>Hands me orange from his tree
>Go up the street 7 houses
>New old guy
> Accuses me of stealing his orange
> Gets in my face
> Tells me
"This is why you're nothing but a fucking paper hanger, you're not even worth the $7 an hour they are probably paying you."
>Calls my boss
>Wants me fired for stealing
>>
File: 1490333962663.webm (769KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490333962663.webm
769KB, 852x480px
As a wage slave I would like to add that 90% of the people who bitch and complain are older white women.
>>
>>727945101
I'm sorry sir, I cant help you because of the generic response list the company gives me for each question because im a nonfunctional organic robot that cant think or empathize unless its in relation to my own comfort and showing how im more downtrodden than others because some random person called me a cunt on the phone once weeeegh, how do people like this even end up on the internet lel
>>
>>727945401
>I was an asshole and fought back against the man keeping me down because through no fault of theirs
>no fault of theirs
they didnt put out the trash before pickup time
>>
>>727945401
It wasn't a single bin, I do the large item service. I was going to tell him I'll come back and grab it when I come up the other side, before I could say anything else he flipped. I give people a lot of slack, I just like the tell them the rules so that next time there is no issue. You rushed to judgement just like that guy did, it's cool though. I pick up extra stuff and help people out every day, so no I'm not a guy power tripping with what tiny bit there is. I'll go out of my way for a guy I don't even know, he just jumped the gun.
>>
>>727945371
A guy I know who does a different route dumped a bum in a dumpster into his truck. Never knew until he heard him banging on the inside.
>>
>>727945699
Aw... Its reterded
>>
>>727945699
if it's company policy to be an unhelpful dick to customers who need help, which it often is, someone getting paid 10 bux an hour isn't gunna risk their job to help someone who is treating them like shit to begin with
>>
>>727945725
being concious wt a specific time while taking care of a newborn child that may or may not have screamed the place down all night =/= taking 30 seconds to load a bin onto an automated truck that does 90% of the job, be less retarded matey. then again that would require you to do what you expect other people to do view the world from someone elses perspective
>>
>>727945986
hahaha that would be youtube GOLD if they recorded it
>>
>>727946059
So customers automatically think you're a cunt? Sound like you just dont have the voice for radio mate
>>
>>727946144
it's not 30 seconds
it's 30 seconds times the total amount of special snowflakes who think that the rules that everyone else follows don't apply to them, which is a very large number
>>
>>727945435
walmart customer service here

mine tend to be older black women. maybe its just my area though, we're right next to the ghetto

>lady wants to return an opened airbed
>because fuckheads would buy an airbed, use it once for company, and return it, we can't take them back opened
>tell her she has to exchange it
>WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT
>provide her the laminated sign that says that
>I WANT MY MONEY BACK
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>GET ME YOUR MANAGER
>manager says the same thing verbatim
>WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE, GET ME *YOUR* MANAGER
>I SPENT OVER $500 IN THIS STORE, I DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS
>upper manager comes out
>begins to tell her the policy, with an implied 'but I'll give you a gift card so you don't call corporate'
>NO BITCH YOU LET ME TALK
>they argue back and forth for a bit, until manager tells me to put the damn thing on a giftcard
>do so
>I WANT YOUR NAME, HER NAME, THAT OTHER MANAGER'S NAME, THE STORE MANAGER'S PERSONAL NUMBER
>and so on
>give her what she wants, she leaves and continues to rant

>the next day, get called in the office
>lady called corporate and tore some poor bastard's ears off
>she said that the supervisor was a massive cunt and the upper manager called her a dumbass and told her to shut up
>said I was the nicest one in the whole store
>have a laugh with the managers afterwards
>>
>>727946452
dingdingding

it's fine if one person does it, but if you do it for one person you have to do it for everyone, and that shit can add up fast
>>
>>727944350
Last week

>Old guy
>Cut a tree down
>We accept 10 yards for free
>Beyond that you have to pay
> He has 28 yards
> I measure trash for charge amount
>He contests measurements
>Go back measure and photograph
City regs say 24 hours to call and make arrangements or if not it will be assumed you want to pay and it will be removed. This is all outlined on the charge paper hung on their door.
>24 hours
>Come back and remove trash
>Old man comes out
>In a robe
>Robe is open
>Cussing and calling us every name
> Gets in my face
>Calls me cocksucker
> Charge is too much
>Sorry pile is gone already
>>
>>727945995
Great input, this is why you handle phones for a living and always will, its okay your boss isnt here to make you choke down on those cold hard predetermined responses, id be mighty u happy if I defended something I knew was a shit business practice even when there was no risk of it coming back to me, oh lawdy what if massa hear me say he bad oh noes:)
>>
>>727942281
I know someone like that yes.
>>
And why is it that every monotonous call center worker who is female happens to be named "Jerrica"? Anyone else notice this? Can't tell her race but she sounds either Hispanic or possibly a ghetto white woman. Every time.
>>
>>727946452
You realize that if a bin is left it has to be collected the next week which means theres twice as much to load next time? rubbish doesnt just evaporate holy shit lol
>>
>>727946452
This is it man, everyone thinks they are the only ones. I have 1300 other people to pick up that day, it adds up quick. So when someone has shit hanging on the sides where it falls all over and I have to clean, it really makes you mad.
>>
Some people can't fathom that things may not go perfectly their way. Others were raised or learned that if they push hard enough and get in others' faces then they can get somewhere.

I worked in fast food some a while back. The people who do this kind of stuff tend to be people who have nothing notable going on in their lives and feel insecure. They push others down to make themselves feel better. Or they have an inmate mentality of lashing out at things to try and gain a bit of control back.

I'm just to the point that not much really bothers me unless it's short of an actual emergency. Life is a lot nicer when you take a step back and realize the insignificance certain situations.
>>
>>727946761
No, if a bin is left and the customer calls we come grab it.
>>
>>727946453
it makes my die a little inside when company policy is to reward the loudest most obnoxious assholes in society with cash prizes because they know how terrified corporate is of anyone saying anything bad about them ever
>>
>>727946144
Lol you're a colossal fucking ass
>>
>>727944128
What are you talking about? Garbage men hold tremendous power. If someone gives you any lip you can 1: not pick up their trash, 2: throw the can in the street.
>>
>>727946144
It's not his fault the redneck made the decision to have a mutant child with his own sister.
>>
>>
>>727946761
It's simple, I just tell the guy to put it out by 6. He never let me get to the part saying I'll will get it, you ha EA to tell them that or it becomes a weekly thing. You miss it, he calls. He just let loose because he is so special, he deserves everything his way. I don't go out everyday looking to fuck somebody over, I just want to work and get done without running someone or something over.
>>
>>727946737
Its genuinely not as bad when its a foreigner simply due to the fact that you know they likely are there simply to earn money and dont have much knowledge of the job (nevermind the language) its so much worse when its a middle to lower class educated english speaking person telling you they cant do this or that because its against the company policy that conveniently only comes up over the phone with them at that exact moment, I've often found the non english spealere to be more receptive and helpful at the toss up of having to repeat things over and over.
>>
>>727946819
How do people like that justify it to themselves tho? You and I might understand that they're acting like spoiled children, but inside their own minds they have to think that when they stomp their feet and complaign loudly that somehow they're in the right...? How do they justify themselves?
>>
>>727942281
I'm usually cool and calm but when I bring to your attention that you double charged my credit card and I show you proof don't tell me I'm wrong. Shit's about to get real.
>>
>>727947187
Or my favorite, dump the can in the truck and drive away. Then they have to wait for a new one to come out.
>>
>>727946453
this guy again

To answer the OP question, I think it's that people expect that the management and such will roll over if they yell loud enough. In most cases, this is true. Which is why I usually roll over unless I'm certain management will back me up. The times when management literally cannot roll over (alcohol/tobacco laws, EBT/WIC guidelines, etc) are even better because of that.

>>727946992

I once had a manager make us return a high-dollar item with no receipt that we could prove did not come from us (as in from a different retail chain completely), and told us to double the price because the customer said that's what they paid, SOLELY to avoid a complaint.
>>
>>727947390
Nah yer allright. Legit claims like that are always fine by me. I'm talking about the real petty shit, or even the completely made up nonsense.
>>
>>727942281
Jesus, dude. Lemme guess you got home from work and needed to vent?

I feel your pain dude. I used to work as tech support for Cox Communications (US Phone/Internet/Cable provider) and i had to deal with my fair share of scummy people who were pissed cuz they couldnt watch magnum PI or sum gay shit like that.

The worst is when people would call us and ask when a show was playing. You fucking yankee fuck, im not the tv guide, press the fucking guide button on your remote.

PS: not indian.
>>
>>727947187
Right, I forgot garbage men were the gods of our society; that's why I leave mine milk and cookies every week. You too can enjoy one or two incidents of targeted spite before losing your job (if you have one)!
>>
>>727942281
Most retail employees are pieces of catshit cause I worked in retail. They like to look down on customers like they superior when they are really trailer park trash.
>>
>>727947454
How is that not a crime?
Fraud: claiming he bought it at the store
Racketeering: making money doing something illegal
Extortion: gimme money or im gunna lie and tell people you cheated me
>>
>>727946936
Not where I'm from, where im from a lot of the time they leave the bins for a number of unfathomable reasons, which are collected bi-weekly I might add, now i dont need to lecture you on the rubbish a family can create within 2 weeks, i also dont need to lecture you about the smell of rubbish and how it fucking permeates everything if its not disposed of in a decent timely fashion, ive great respectfor binmen its not a fun job anyone with an iq can put that together, but you automatically assume that if a customer is late with the bins once theyll do it over and over again as if everyone is out to make your day longer and harder everytime they see you and they didnt idk just sleep in? In your example the guys reaction shows hes not reasonabke therefore you dont help that guy it doesnt mean every customer is gonna get on like captain cuntaloon, if you want to understand why rational people go overboard and are insulting at times its because youre an actual human being thats physically there that might be able to help or make the problem go away and to have that opportunity in a world of being put on hold and told you cant be helped it can be eternally frustrating to not see the slightest empathy, but you also deserve that empathy in turn.
>>
>>727947638
I always wondered if I would be happier taking shit from assholes over the phone instead of in person
>>
>>727948030

I wasn't there; apparently the lady claimed she bought it from here and he rolled with it. The people that were told to do the transaction both refused, as I would have if I were there, for the exact same reasons you're talking about. Apparently they went over the dude's head and got told "Yeah that was a bit much, but he is still your boss, sooooooo..."
>>
>>727944890
I was at the shitiest mcdickles once waiting in line. Lady with a 7 year old comes to the counter and waits patiently for assistance. After cashier takes an order the lady asks for a replacement cheeseburger for her kid, as there was no cheese. Cashier sees bun lifted and no cheese, says they will make a new one, sorry about that.

10 minutes later the lady is called up and given a bag with the replaced burger. She opens the wrapper to check and immediately begins to complain again. This time she tells the cashier that there is no cheese and no burger. They literally gave her a top and bottom bun in a wrapper. Manager comes over with cashier and other employee. They look like she just asked them to do path integrals in their head. Lady just leaves while they stare at the "cheeseburger" with no cheese and no burger. Lady gave her kid one of her own sandwiches and they leave.

Thought she handled it well for how retarded the situation was.
>>
This is where rubes feel they have power over someone. They have no control over their own lives but they can sure as hell make the waiter at olive garden miserable.
>>
It's an entry level job. Everybody has one, get used to it, it makes you more appreciative of your next job. It's a learning process.
>>
>>727947370
I'm guessing they think if they win the argument then they are right. The thing is winning an argument doesn't make you automatically right. In this case the sales person isn't allowed to fight back. The bitch doesn't have a good sense of right and wrong. She just knows might makes right I suppose.

PS: If you're also a customer in line, feel free to jump in and get right in her face. They aren't used to people fighting back and won't expect it or know how to respond. She'll say it's none of your business. You respond it doesn't have to be your business to be involved. The cashier will love you.
>>
>>727947370
A Machiavellian attitude of "Any means necessary", basically. The end justifies the means. As long as they get their way, the feel like they won.
>>
>>727948180
Takes the right kind of person to literally gamble with the possibility of dealing with a person who has essentially the same mentality. they dont have to be nice because youre over the phone. And you are NOT aloud to hang up.

I could handle it. And damn i was fucking good at it, but the call center i worked for was a bunch of fuck faces
>>
>>727947767
You just have to let most of it go, guys will do dumb shit like leaving their cans in front of their driveway but the people always call. One guy called one of our drivers a nigger and got his ass beat, the cops ruled self defense on the driver's part.
>>
>>727948338
you realize there are people who do retail for their whole lives, right? But I guess they must be lazy and stupid for not getting better careers.
>>
>>727947390
They didn't double charge you, you're own incompetence in using the machine did. Learn to properly make a credit transaction, use cash, or stop buying shit and disappear from this Earth.
>>
>>727948278
Everytime I get a drive through the same shit happens man the thing that fucks me off so badly about it is the computer generated sticker that literally has the order written on it, I'd never work in fast food but fucking christ if I did it would be a totalitarian state compared to the shit they let employees get away with nowadays the ovens would burn fucking hot and long and cheeseburger wouldnt be some far fabled myth of a burger stuffed with cheese, its like working in fast food makes a person assume that food arranges and cooks itself.
>>
>>727948464

I've only ever had this happen once, and I can confirm that it made my fucking week

>>727948677

Sometimes the cardreaders and shit genuinely do fuck up and charge you more than once. It's rare as hell though, and it usually gives an extra pending charge that goes away.
>>
>>727948464
Usually douchenozzle customers have the sense not to act like assholes when someone else is around who can argue back with them. Sometimes tho, it would feel good to talk shit to one of them as just another customer.
>>
>>727948662
well, they are. I don't see why you're defending them. You're obviously smart enough to realize there's more out there for you to take if you fucking play the game.
i don't fucking care how it SHOULD be, the way it IS is how it is

and I didn't even read the entire OP post before I posted.
I'm entirely polite to service people, even the useless fucks who stand at the self-checkout lane at walmart.
>>
>>727948662
Fuckin poor people of earth, why can't they all get their shit together and all work at high paying jobs??
>>
>>727948097
Well you're right about it, it just Jade's you over time. People call and lie about stuff daily, most commonly they say the entire street was missed when it's just their cans. It's just trash, hence the reason I help most people out. Some people just go over board or feel entitled to more because I'm some sort of untermensch who picks up trash.
>>
>>727948795
and I clean up my fucking tray because it takes a real animal to leave that shit at their ass, would be nice to get a correct order from time to time
>>
>>727944890 ok so i used to work at wendys and the exact opposite happened. So some woman had ordered a plain cheeseburger and got mad at me because there was cheese on her plain cheeseburger so i just walked away from her to go smoke a cigarette. That shit was above my pay grade
>>
>>727948866
You should tour the third world giving motivational speeches. "If you want to stop being poor, get better jobs." Global poverty will be eradicated within a year.
>>
>>727949109
Well much respect for being someone who does do their best to help others, doesn't matter what job you have at that point youre already a better person than most if I ever cant get to where I want to go I think being a binman would be chill as hell theres something noble in being a caretaker of the world imo atleast :)
>>
I'm almost always one of the easiest customers to please. Always say please and thank you, call cashiers and workers sir and ma'am, etc., I was just raised to be polite and well-mannered. It takes a hell of a lot to get me pissed off, but it's possible.

I understand retail workers make mistakes, like everyone. One of the very few ways to really piss me off is to keep pushing a scam cred it card on me at the checkout line like many big box corporate retailers do. If I said no the first time, do not ask me again. If you ask me a third fucking time, I'm not going to be polite about it. And if you really want to russel my jimmies, try some condescending mind game bullshit like "Oh, you don't like free money? What's wrong with you?" That bullshit might work with these micropenis redneck pick em up assholes with the IQ of a hot rat turd, but I shut that shit down quick.

I think it was at a Dick's Sporting Good's (AKA sports wal-mart) I needed some stupid bullshit, probably pool chalk and I wanted to get in and out and some fuckboy assistant manager tried that shit with me as I was cashing out. You should have seen the cock-sucking grin disappear from his face when I shut him down hard. He honestly was not expect that.

Another time was at a Rite-Aid. I hate Rite-Aid, it's hugely overpriced, but sometimes that's all there is becuase I refuse to step foot in a Wal-Mart. I think I just needed batteries or pens or something and the cashier (a middle-aged woman, possibly a manager) hands me the credit card application with a "If you'll just fill this out, etc., etc.". I would not have minded had she ASKED me if I would like to fill one out, what russeled my jimmies was how she assumed I would, and handed it to me. When I said no she looked down her nose at me and said "Your loss." Let's just say she was in tears when I left. I can't stand that shit. Asking is bad enough, trying to actually scam me into the card has me heated.
>>
>>727949382
I'm not talking about global poverty, you are. I'm talking about people literally too stupid, in the first world, to get an education and move up in the world.

It's entirely possible they ARE too stupid, and that's sad, but that is called a personal problem and not MY problem.
You're trying to make me out to be the bad guy when I say "entry level jobs are not the end-all-be-all of jobs".

It was their fault they were addicted to alcohol or drugs. It was their fault they got pregnant and kept the baby. It was their fault they decided to have more mouths to feed. That's it. That is entirely it, they decided to do something and they're facing the consequences, that is not up to you or me or anybody else.
>>
>>727944890
or maybe if you autistic fucks ordering your meal had enough self confidence to speak up louder than a prius with a dead battery theyd be able to actually hear you and get your order right. Its not their fault you only get loud when your aspergers kicks in for not getting what you want.
>>
>>727942281
It's not only retail man, when you've got a populous big enough that people are essentially anonymous on the street a lot of them act like cunts to upset other people because it eases their misery.
>>
>>727949583
Well let me tell you, if you enjoy the smell of all types of feces then it's a great job. Encountered a 5 gallon bucket of liquid dog shit today, things got pretty interesting.
>>
Fuck garbage men. I didn't have any problem with them until my garbage bins kept getting cracked and broken. They only sell those shitty plastic ones anymore, not the metal ones. One morning I found the garbage dude emptying my bin and then SLAMMING it down hard onto the road. I went out the door and said "HEY COCKSUCKER! I pay for those bins you keep throwing around. Treat them a little better than you treat your wife!" He didn't like that. Oh well.
>>
>>727949723
On behalf of the wage slaves who served you, thanks for being decent to us.

That shit with credit cards etc, that's corporate threatening to fire people who don't make quotas for signing people up. Chances are it is the aspiring low-level managers that were really trying to push that shit on you, and you're right for telling them to fuck off.
>>
Walmart service desk back again, protip to all:

If you're nice to the poor retail/service worker, he'll probably be nice with you. If you're an asscunt, he'll fuck you over as best he can.

In my line of work, there are things that I technically can't authorize but that the supervisors will immediately approve, like even exchanges without receipt and shit like that. If you're nice, I'll stretch my own authority as hard as I can for you, streamline the process, and make everything go as smooth as I possibly can. If you're a douche, I'll make sure that every step along the way I follow the rules to the fucking letter and make a two-minute transaction take ten because fuck you too, and you can't get me fired for it because I was doing my job 'properly'.

>>727949803
There is such a thing as being too poor to get an education. Diplomas don't grow on trees, dog. Though I do agree that a lot of retail workers are there because they're too fucking dumb, you have to remember that most retail places don't pay a living wage.
>>
>>727950144
>corporate threatening to fire people

AYEP

When I was a young, naive cashier, I was forced to sign people up for two credit cards a day, every day, without fail. Disregarding the fact that I was not even 18 and therefore couldn't work a full shift which meant fewer customers to sign up, that I was not trained as a salesperson, that I was not given any real incentive to do so beyond keeping my job and getting a little booby-prize pin, and that most of our business is repeat customers that already have these damn cards. I was so fucking happy when I moved to servicedesk and found out I didn't have to give a fuck about credit cards anymore.
>>
>>727947767
Do you understand how annoying it is to have more garbage than you have space to put it? You're just an idiot if you can't make it work.
>>
>>727949803
This may surprise you, but to some people on this planet, low-end retail jobs are the best they can get, even with an education and working hard.

>It was their fault they were addicted to alcohol or drugs

Please write a paper for the worldwide psychologists' and psychiatrists' community telling them how mental illness is a personal choice. I promise you, it will be revolutionary and completely topple our current understanding of mental health and psychology.
>>
ITT: Minimum wageslaves butt angery because hey lost at life.

Here's the deal, fuckups: if you don't like being shit on by regular and successful members of society, maybe you should have tried harder in school and or not caught that drug felony. Too late now. Your lot is to wait on those of us who did it right. Successful, contributing members of society have every right to shit on you people. Don't like it? Quit and try to get a disability or welfare pittance or kill yourself. That's all you got. But when I come into your store with cash from my $300k a year salary, you're going to open your mouth for my every turd. Your going to unhinge your jaw to fit that log. That is the life you CHOSE. I will do everything in my power to take your job, given the slightest inconvenience to my or my family.
>>
>>727950126
Heh, they use mechanical trucks where I live, dosn't help, they still crack them all the time laying them back down, also the fuckers like to drop them in the middle of your driveway.
>>
>>727950705
Almost done with highschool eh? Don't worry, the final exams aren't too hard. Don't drink too much once you're finally of legal age.
>>
>>727949893
Keep getting orders wrong bob im sure the burgomatic 5000 that can do your job 1000xmore efficiently will give a shit, also pay attention i order drive through because you people literally have the coldest restaurants that are barely with regulation health and safety parameters, cant hear me? clean the grease out your fucking ears or come stand out front like your boss makes you in sub zero weather because you aree too sperg to 'speak up' as you conveniently put it when they tannoy acts up you fucking glorified boombox, wanna know the difference between me and you? like the fundamental thing that makes you a burger flipper? if anyone spoke to mr the way ive seen employees get spoken to id slam them about the fucking shop because im not some bitch you can talk to however you like because some fuck who wouldnt blink if a bus hit me pays me, fuck you and your zero sense of self worth, I can't believe you just made this about having balls in a thread about complaining about how the bad man treated you because entry level reading is a skill you lack holy fuck more cuck you living definition if work forever in progress
>>
>>727949723
I worked retail a few months in between college semesters. For every customer we talked to there was a long list of bullshit we had to do. Sometimes the managers would hide and check everything off.

What I hated most was we had to mention credid card 2-3 times and warranty plans at least 3 times. Also had to mention 2 or more high profit accessories that would go well with their items.

If manager wasn't there I'd help like a normal human would and only mention warranty stuff if they ask, cause it was a total scam.

What a fucking horrible job and customer experience, no wonder those stores are failing, fuck em all.
>>
>>727950705
>Thinks he's not going to be shit on from a great height by someone else
>>
>>727948464
This. Don't just stand idly by while some fat scumbags rips into a min. wage cashier who can't fight back. I can't stand that shit. The cashier might not be able to tell them off without losing their job, but you can.

Pro-tip: Always start recording on your phone if you do this. The scummy customer will likely try to say you assaulted them, or, if black, called them a nigger.
>>
>>727951039

I would like to nominate this for best pasta of the thread, but it's borderline unbelievable that someone is really this passionate about getting good customer service at burger king
>>
>>727951039
You wanna know what'll fuck you off even more Bob? I make morr mkney than you do and I do fuck all to contribute to the eorld or society at large yet people still respect people like me more than you because we do what we fucking want, not what massa pays us to, go to sleep thinking about that tonight kyle really let it seep in that nobody gives a fuck and until you do it wont change :)
>>
Drive-thrus are the worst. The employees are trained to hear keywords, so if your asking for them to hold something, you have to say it loud, slow, and likely numerous times. You say something like "No onion" all they hear is onion and you end up getting extra.
>>
>>727951394
See I'd tell you that its not just about the burgers but let me tell you right now its definitrly ninety percent about the burgers at the least because fast food workers are fucking useless and it needd to change, if I opened my computer to find it lacking a motherboard it woukdnt even be close to how i feel when im given a package that says cheeseburger yet the thing lacks that which is so graciously presented in the name to anyone that can read and reason, cheeseburgers are my Schezuan Mulan sauce and I won't settle for sub par service from a thing that will eventually be replaced by an automaton.
>>
>>727951850
Would it kill you to eat some vegetables once in a while?
>>
>>727951375
I've been in a few lines with some horrible asshole berating a cashier for something that clearly was not the cashiers fault.

I generally try and stay out of other people's shit, but occasion the asshole will turn around trying to get sympathy or affirmation from other customers.

At this point I am very happy to calmly refute everything the say and apologize on behalf of good customers to the cashier in front of the asshole.

Not much sweater than seeing the assholes shit eating grin of superiority vanish into shame as they quickly try to leave.

Almost always rich suburban people over 50, male and female.
>>
>>727951921
I also saw the new Rick and Morty, that was good shit
>>
>>727952027
Would it kill you to put cheese on the burger?
>>
>>727952150
<3
>>
>>727949893
FUCKING PREACH
>Drive Thru cashier at a Jack in the Box
>>
>>727952226
Let's imagine a typical day of work for Bob the McDonalds worker. Lets say in a day, he makes 1000 cheeseburgers. On one of those cheseburgers, he forgets to put the cheese on. So 99.9% of the time he does his job perfectly, but that 0.1% of the time he fucks up, people act like it's the end of the world, and like to talk to their friends about how retarded fast-food employees always are.
>>
>>727951039
We're reaching levels of edge that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>727951850
Maybe you shouldn't speak like goddamned mush mouth
>>
>>727951176
I worked at TJ Maxx about 6 years ago and they were the fucking worst with that shit. Answering the phone you had to say:

"Hello and thank you for calling TJ Maxx and Home Goods in Anonymous, Anonymous. This is Anonymous speaking, how can I offer you exceptional service today?"

Every time you answered the phone. It was cheesy as fuck and just so fucking awkward. You can tell that rule was made up by some corporate exec in some board room who was so detached from reality that he or she actually thought there was nothing hilariously awkward and time consuming about making that introduction every single time. And like you said, managers would stalk you out sometimes to make sure you were saying it, or some sleazy fuck ass kisser who wanted to be a manager would actually note if you weren't doing it and go run and tell a manager.
>>
>>727952577
I've tried imagining bobs day and realized that a machine could be bob therefor bob should kill himself because its literally called a fucking cheeseburger itd be understandable if the bix was opened and their lay a beef patty with cheese with no fucking bread i sight because its not a fucking breadburger its a fucking cheeseburger you root ill give you a hint its spelt C H E E S E, its written on the screen i front of you, on the wrapper and on the receipt and just about everywhere but your fucking brain bob, ih wow ive realized how fucking retarded bob is and that this scenario cant happen because bob would forget to fucking breath if his bitchtits didnt press against his diaphragm when he walked! I'm handing this retarded fucker money im angry because I know bobs retarded, bob even knows hes retarded im starting to seriously consider that bobs retardedness might be a new viral strain because try as I might to make the order plain and simlle for bob and god for fucking bid I just keep handing him that money praying he can atleast recognize numbers knowing just knowing that bobs gonna make the same mistake he did last week because its not 0.1% its more of a jesus chriet bob forgot my fucking cheese again how can we help this poor retarded man understand he isnt making cordin bleu or ratatouille or god forbid anything with more than 3 syllables because even cheeseburger seems to be just out of a reach, oh look bob has rubbed off on me because bob apparently works at every fast food place at once because hes the retarded timeemperor of nocheeseburgers.
>>
>>727954421
I sense you have more challenges going on in your life than cheeseless hamburgers.
>>
>>727948866
>useless fucks who stand at the self-checkout lane at walmart
For your walmart maybe. I worked in one near a senior community and had to bust my ass off at self check. They were so incompetent at using self check I was basically running ten registers at once.
>>
>>727954619
Figuring out how people like bob manage to blink without it being tattooed on their eyelids is the main problem really
>>
>>727942281
I work in retail. Some old bitch was cussing me out because I put bananas on top of her eggs.
>>
>>727954266
The problems is, I'm educated and speak actually proper English and the inbred trailer trash and ghetto nig employees don't have a clue what I'm saying.
>>
>>727954619
You can tell you work in anything but fast food simply by tbe fact thst you can ddfine a cheeseburger and a hmburger as seperate things.
>>
>>727954794
Bob couldn't read tattoos on his eyelids, regardless of which side it was tattooed on, it would be physically impossible.
>>
Nigga. Did you fuck a poodle? don't lie.
>>
>>727955221
N-no.
>>
>>727955207
He'd sure as fuck do his best to find a way mate :)
>>
File: 1480549440879.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480549440879.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>727951577
Wait am I bob or kyle? also assuming I work at a Mcdonalds lmao 10/10 go back to your basement bud im sure you make plenty of money gambling gp on runescape
>>
This thread is therapy for me. Love you guys.
>>
>>727956626
share your stories, brother.
>>
>>727948490
>Machiavellian
People like you fucking kill me. Just get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1489845299360.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1489845299360.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>727954421
>>727951577
>>727951039
Your English is so broken. Seriously, people, try reading this aloud. It sounds so retarded.
>>
>>727956881
>People like you

Like what, nigga?
>>
>>727956881
Kek
>>
>>727957408
Jesus, what a dumbass
>>
>>727957408
yeh but he makes $300k thousand dollers a year so he must be a super smrt bizniss man with lots of conneckshuns and a smrt bidniss modul
>>
File: gordon ramsay.jpg (81KB, 468x498px) Image search: [Google]
gordon ramsay.jpg
81KB, 468x498px
What the flying fuck is a zombie doing at a store and how do i track the necromancer that animated the psycho bitch?
>>
>>727942281
Wtf is a pizza pop
>>
>>727958069
Pizza Pop(tm) is Canadian for Pizza Pocket
>>
>>727944699
You seem like a real cunt
>>
>>727942593
>>727942876
Every single time.
Or the people who risk overtakes every single day on my route while risking their and other people's life. Then there is this start of the city at the end of the 60km route and they are all there.

They risk everything for fucking nothing.
>>
>>727951039
>glorified boombox
Fucking lold
>>
>>727956815
You know how fast your brain can melt when you've basically got 15 hours of work to get done in half that, and you get people stopping you to ask where something is, standing right in front of it?

Had a dude in an ICP shirt ask me the size of a TV when the FIRST THING on a sign...is the size of the TV.

Had a woman lie about to me to our managers saying I was loudly jangling keys in front of her and she asked me to stop and I didn't. All because she didn't understand what Bluetooth was.

A guy cussed out one of our wireless reps because the new Samsung phones were going to cost him more than $50. Not per month, but total. Mind you, we don't make the prices.

I had to have a convo with a guy for 30 minutes because he didn't understand that ANY 2 HP ink packs would get him $25 off, which could include, I don't know, buying two of the same one? Dude...you pay taxes and own a house, and you somehow got a driver's license...
>>
>>727949261
Above your pay grade? You fucked up an order you're being paid to get it right in the first place you cunt
>>
>be me returning a cheap automotive item (4 dollars)
>explain to cashier i need to either exchange or return item
>cashier seems agreeable and says to use return process
>explains she can hand me cash or put funds on my card
>agree cash would seem better as to not have to wait
>everything goes well and head off to the automotive section to find replacement
>get to automotive section attempting to find the correct product searching through various ones
>hear over walkie talkie someone must have left near by
>"he's in the automotive section and cant quite tell what he's doing"
>"okay standby just watch him"
>uh wtf?!
>ignore it and look up something on phone about a certain product
>"did you see him put something in his pocket"
>"uhm no not sure just keep an eye on him and we will have someone at the front to get him"
>"i got the rear entrance of the store over"
>ignore it and check other isles for product, which apparently they dont carry even though online it says they do...decide to leave
>mfw on my way out some guy is eyeing me over
>mfw i have no face

it's not as if i was looked like a scumbag nor was i attempting to be sneaky...it blew my mind how serious they were taking this. i could see if i was in other parts of the store such as the electronics section or place where they sold alcohol
>>
>>727959384
I find a lot of customers who ask retarded questions or like talking about ridiculous bullcrap are just lonely and wanna talk to someone who is paid to be nice and listen to them spew mundane garbage
>>
>>727959504
That would be the LPOs. They get bored in between busting actual shoplifters, so they like to play pretend with people who aren't stealing anything because they literally have nothing better to do.
>>
>work at sammich shop
>we'll call it soobway
>only have two people working, 'cause corporate won't let us have more
>have drive through, walkin orders, and online orders all going at once, approx 70 sammiches an hour
>get drive through order, mid 40's woman with a let me talk to your manager hair cut
>she pulls up, waits 40 seconds, spins her tires and comes inside
>proceeds to interrupt all the customers in the lobby to yell at us for 15 minutes, not because we were taking too long(legitimately 40 seconds) but because no one even bothered to say hello while we forced her to wait that ridiculous amount of time(her words)
>demands managers name, number, corporates number, store number, etc.
>screams enough, and loud enough to higher ups that she get's 20 free sammiches
>manager, myself, and other worker at the time lose our premium for a week(so we get dropped back down to minimum wage)
>>
>>727959963
Which is totally fine if they're respectful. There can be downtimes where I need people to talk to, to help pass the day. Unfortunately, a lot of these people will act like THEY are the ones who work there and you're the wrong one. I'd say for every nice customer I get 20 rude/apathetic types.

Honestly, if we were allowed to just be human beings whenever someone treated us like shit and respond in kind, it wouldn't be nearly as bad of a problem. But enabling and rewarding bad behavior only makes it worse.
>>
>>727960300
That seems really shady on so many levels. Y'all need a union, or at least a law that says your employer can't just cut your pay for whatever reason they feel like.
>>
File: 1486914443708.jpg (74KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486914443708.jpg
74KB, 768x768px
>>727945435
and their jewish
>>
My wife, who is otherwise a pretty normal person that respects everyone, had an issue with a fast-food chicken place. Decent fried chicken, compared to a lot of places.

Meal was chicken, side, and a free iced tea, if you wanted soda you had to pay for it.

When you did the math, if instead of hitting 'meal with free iced tee' button, you hit individually chicken and then side with no drink, it was 1 cent less.

For some reason this really bothered her. She didn't want iced tea, she wanted a soda. She didn't mind paying for the soda, but the penny extra that she was paying for the 'free' iced tee really grinded her gears.

So she'd tell them not to enter the meal, but to just hit chicken and side separately. 2 extra button pushes, and a cashier looking at you like you're insane.

One of them argued that it was the same price since the tea was free. Got kinda loud about it. Manager came out and backed him up, said it was free. My wife got out paper and pencil to show the extra penny.

I would have paid 5 bucks just not to be there arguing over 1 penny.

Manager apologized. Comped our shitty chicken. Loud employee said sorry. Wife felt oddly vindicated.

one fucking penny.
>>
Too much here to read, just going to give the general answer.

People are incentivized to be assholes when it comes to dealing with retail employees (or anyone in a service industry, really) because the customer is always right, and if you make a big enough stink then someone will give you your way just to get you to shut up.

>Be me
>9/10ish
>Mum dropped us off at the theater to see a movie so she doesn't have to deal with us for two hours
>Theater oversold, so we plop down on the ground in the front row
>45 minutes in, ushers come through and kick us out, saying "Everyone has to be in a chair"
>Cue mum tearing the manager a new asshole for 10 minutes after she has to drive back to get us
>Tickets refunded. Concessions refunded. Free tickets and concessions for next showing

Moral of the story: it pays to be an asshole
>>
>>727960888
Oh, I should add, we both have mid-6 figure incomes, so the penny really doesn't matter that much.
>>
I work at Verizon Wireless.

I deal with some of the snobbiest mother fuckers out there.

In a nutshell, don't walk into a cellphone store fucking demanding everything for free and at a discount. If you're nice and charming, you'll get the same attitude back and most likely have a smooth process with whatever it is you're in store for. If you're a fucking dick, well, let's just say the general manager all the way down to me will have no problem telling you to fuck right off.
>>
>>727960300
>she get's 20 free sammiches
That will teach her for being a horrible sack of shit. It'll teach her to keep doing it.

One thing to turn the other cheek when dealing shitty people, but rewarding said people for specifically being shitty is retarded on many levels.

What a society, where you will get sued and jailed for being a good samaritan at an accident and you get free sandwiches and apologies for yelling and being an asshole.
>>
>>727960888
She sounds fun to go out with.
>>
>>727960896
That seems like a reasonable thing to get pissed about, it wasn't your fault they oversold the seats.
>>
>>727960515
In theory I'm down with the premium thing... You know, failing to do your job right, get punished, work better and harder, don't lose it again. More often than not though, this is how it goes.
Employee "I noticed I lost my premium, what can I do to rectify the situation, so as to not lose it again."
Store Owner "Oh yeah, that... I actually don't remember why I took it away."
>>
>>727960938
In my experience in retail, it's usually women who make the fuss. You'd think it'd be men because they are generally the tighter ones with money but it's quite the opposite.

Also, I love how the older generation will crap on us Gen-X's and millenials, but I've never in 5 years had a problem with anyone but adults over 40.
>>
I normally wouldn't shit talk my mom but she really is fucking nuts. She's not a bitch at stores (that I know of) but if there's any kind discrepancy with a membership or bill or anything like that she would call up the company and bitch at them for literally hours at top of her lungs. If the person at the company cant help her she just goes to their boss bitches some more.
>>
>>727961104
When people demand discounts and free shit etc for ridiculous reasons, I enjoy pretending like I don't know what they're talking about, or how basic math works. If you play incompetent well enough, they get frustrated and go away.
>>
>>727961384
I do the opposite. I like to make them feel fucking stupid and they just stop talking before they make themselves look any dumber.

All of us in the store have a shit ton of analogies and examples that we have developed to make customers feel fucking retarded.

It's funny to see, really.
>>
File: 1473123073940.png (235KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
1473123073940.png
235KB, 540x453px
>working at a shirty Chicago style pizza place
>deep dish pizzas are very expensive and take 35 fucking minutes to cook
>customers know this cause we mention it multiple times to everyone
>guy calls in
>placed an order 15 minutes prior
>wants to change the size to a small because they wont be able to eat it all
>explain that his order has already been made and in the oven for a while so itd have to be paid for or oh well
>goes absolutely apeshit
>cussing like crazy and telling me to kill myself
>take it for a minute before telling him if he doesn't calm down ill have to end the call
>keeps going
>try one more time to tell him I will terminate the call if he continues
>you better not fucking hang up on me you worthless little test
>hang up
>he calls back for a manager
>theyre on the phone for almost 10 minutes
>hear her say ill find out who it was and talk with them
>he gets this order and a future order free
>I immediately tell them I did it thinking they'd believe their employee who has worked there since not only before that manager started working there but before they even opened
>get fired
>yfw I got told to kill myself and was being cussed out and threatened by a customer and got fired for refusing to take it
>>
>>727961131
Corporate doesn't care, as long as it doesn't come out of their pocket. I assume that's why they knocked all the employees down to minimum wage.
>>
>>727960515
>Union
>United States
>Retail

kek you have a better chance of a new Nirvana album coming out.
>>
>>727960888
Your wife is the worst of the worst. People who will argue over 1 penny. Litter scum. Murder her and then yourself.
>>
>>727961689
God bless you sir. You stand for morals and integrity, and all wage-slaves should follow your brave lead. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone accidentally left some sharp objects under your ex-manager's tires?
>>
>>727961865
http://www.ufcw.org/
>>
>>727961689
should've told the guy to hold while you ask your manager what to do
>>
My current conclusion is some people just feel a sense of satisfaction after having initiated phooey altercations where they are the victims of the store and thus in a position to bitch and moan. There are some that get a little power trip off being a customer I think.
>>
>>727962323
Ye agree, it's for attention and power-trippin. Sad to say my gma is an offender, and not just to service providers- she thoughtfully bestows this gift upon her family as well. Frustrating af bc this fuckery causes fam to avoid her, which ofc triggers more bs behavior from her- it's a vicious cycle :(
>>
>>727961306
>>727961151
She actually is fun. There was just something about free iced tea she didn't want costing a penny that drove her over the edge.

Its out of character enough that I tease her about it all the time. When there's something 'free' somewhere, I'll ask if its actually free or costs a penny.

No one got fired, it was the cashier that escalated. She just didn't want to pay for something and wanted the guy to push the buttons in the order that it would work.
>>
>>727944128
Sorry man
>>
>>727942281
>pizza pops

stopped reading there, what the fuck are pizza pops?
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 305x165px
>>
>>727944699
You're not even trying
>>
File: Pizza_Pops.jpg (184KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza_Pops.jpg
184KB, 300x329px
>>
>>727965699
there were points in my life where these were all I ate
>>
>>727946553
Where do you live?
>>
>>727942281
you work at mcdonalds bitch. don't give me lip
>>
>>727966729
No reason to be a cunt, cunt.
>>
>>727946598
Eat a dick
>>
File: IMG_20170404_014354.jpg (54KB, 523x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_014354.jpg
54KB, 523x500px
>>727947242
>>
>>727950705
How much do your parents make per year?
>>
>>727942281
boy oh boy OP, have i got a story for you
>be me
>22, laid back, 20 yr gf 7/10 bitchy
>sisters b-day gonna buy her a movie shes been dying to have
>buy it wrap it give it to sis "HAPPY BDAY"
>she opens, its broken
>consecutive "awww"
>being the bro "ill return it and get you a new one"
>get to target, go to cust' service
>"hi i bought this for my sis. its her bday, she opened it and it was broke
>"ok ill get you a replacement"
>thought i was golden ponyboy
>DUN DUN DUN THE GF STEPS IN
>"excuse me but a broken dvd is unacceptable i cant believe you wouldnt check if it was broken"
>im thinking how could they? its wrapped
>gf "we want our money back and a blu-ray copy of this movie or we want to speak to your manager"
>"babe its ok, the dvd is fine"
>"THE HELL IT IS"
>she controls the pussy, not much i can do
>sit awkwardly with apologetic look on my face
>lady comes back
contd
>>
>>727950705
How much do your parents make per year?
What was your first job?
Did you put yourself through college?
Did you go to college?
Why go out of your way for the "slightest inconvenience"?
Did you vote for Pres. Trump?
>>
>>727950705
this is bait
>>
>>727967373
>"im sorry but my manager will only let me replace the dvd"
>me "thats fine, thats all we need"
>gf "get his ass out here i want to speak with him
>fuck me right
>manager appears
>gf "now you listen here, its my bf's sis's bday and she has been wanting to see this movie since she saw the original trailers, its the one thing we can give her to help her out in this tough time in her life and you pathetic people cant find it in your heart to help us out"
>me "DEFCON 1 DEFCON 1 HOLY FUCK"
>manager "im sorry for the inconvenience ill get you the blu-ray"
>gf "make sure it has the ultra-violet copy as well so she can watch it on her laptop"
> manager "of course mam"
> me "sweet baby jesus"
>manager comes back gives us the blu-ray
>gf "and our money back?"
>manager "you didnt ask for that before"
> gf "THE HELL I DIDNT TALK TO YOUR STUPID EMPLOYEES DONT YOU KOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE?"
contd
>>
>>727966982
what?
>>
>>727967749
>me "babe its fine we got the blu ray and the UV copy she will be happy with this"
>gf "i cant believe youre being a pushover, they sell you a broken dvd and you dont even want your money back"
>me "thats the first time ive bought a broken dvd ever i figured it doesnt happen all that often. atleast to me i just wanted a copy, but youre raising hell and making this guy jump in circles for you. we could be back at my house watching the movie right now but no we have to get everything"
>she was not happy
>get money back
>go home
>watch movie with sis
>cake, ice cream, good time
>broke up with her about a year later
>>
File: trump_face05a.jpg (482KB, 2167x1754px) Image search: [Google]
trump_face05a.jpg
482KB, 2167x1754px
>>727942281
some people are just entitled pricks.
(pic related)
>>
>>727942281

My Mum died from breast cancer today last year.
>>
I work in retail, I was once threatened by a customer because I couldn't off the top of my head tell them the price of a bag of crisp.

I called security and had her kicked out. She was at the tills when security came and escorted her away.

fuck you lady
>>
Can we just get some milf action pics and shit with that haircut fam?
>>
>>727945435
hate to be that guy but
sauce?
>>
>>727951039
> flaming on some anon and saying he's flipping burgers because he's dumb
> this english
are you trolling, or just legitimately retarded?
>>
>>727967966
Holy shit, what a cunt!
>>
>>727942281
>I'm trying to understand the psychology behind these people
get a fucking clue homo
>>
>>727967966
>>727967749
>>727967373
any other crazy gf stories?
>>
>mum used to be be cool and chill
>i go off to uni
>only come back every few months
>after about 3 years of uni im back home
>we go out to a restaurant one night
>its a thursday so i assume the restaurant wasnt expecting so many customers one night
>only one waitress taking orders and cleaning tables
>we order food like normal
>we usually wait 30 mins for food at this place
>15 mins go by and my mum is getting pissed off
>looks at the waitress as if shes about t murder her
>food comes eventually
>not everything arrives at once but family dont mind
>except mum
>we have a full table of food
>"excuse me! where is the dish i order!?"
>waitress would say its coming
>mum tries this shit again
>everybody in my family is telling her to stop
>we even say sorry to the waitress cos feels bad
>talk to my sister when we finish
>turns out everybody in my family (except me) thinks theres something wrong with my mum
>feels bad that my mum isnt a nice person anymore
>>
I got a story, not sure which side i fall on

>go to mcdongs, have a winning monopoly piece for a big mac
>hand coupon to guy, he looks at it, tells me it expires tomorrow so i cant use it
>I explain that it doesnt make sense
>"well, that sucks for you, doesnt it?"
>i decide to order an ice cream cone
>after i pay, he gets my cone, a throw it square in his face
>never entered a mcdongs sense
>>
>>727942281
My mom doesn't really go grocery shopping for me, I'm a grown man, I do my own grocery shopping.
I tend to treat store staff with kindness and respect, unless they act shitty towards me.
>>
File: 1437444966018.gif (832KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
1437444966018.gif
832KB, 252x188px
>>727942281
>>
I don't really have any stories to tell since I don't live in North America but I have some sympathy for you poor fucks.
Nothing worse than someone that thinks they're entitled to everything.
>>
>>727961268

Yeah it doesn't work like that. It's usually just easier to find a new mcjob.
>>
>be me, wage slave in 2005
>working in a gas station, in summer
>slurpees or slushees or icees or cummies sell like hotcakes
>we have an 8 flavor machine
>Its 2 pm and we run out of Styrofoam cups
>Fattest blackest lady ive ever seen walks in
>Starts yelling ebonics at me
>"Where das paper caps?"
>ma'am, we are out of the Styrofoam cups you can use a plastic if-
>"DAH FUCK YALL MEAN YALL OUTTA DA PAPER CAPS? I WANT A FREE FROZEE"
>This bitch literally called it a frozee
>Ma'am i cant give you a free slushee cause we are out of a certain cup
>"DIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT IM TALKING TO THE MANAGER"
>shoulder checks me as she shuffles her fat ass away
>Starts yelling niggerish to my manager
>he comes over and tells me to fill her up a free slushee
>fill it up, walk it over
>slaps it outta my hand and says she wanted the blue one
>im pissed, manager just tells me to get a new one
>Get her a blue one
>she smirks and leaves
>i call my manager a faggot
>he apologizes to me
>i start coming to work high, and getting high midday
>>
>>727942281
Was in retial for 10 years

A lot of these people who act this way most often have never worked retail or service or did so in a time long ago where it wasnt as common to do so sonturn around rate (employees hired and fired) was lower. I found most work in corporate/office setting of environments where their daily community and interactions are restriced to their office or floor of their building.
Also, more often than not they work under superiors who express authority and dominance over them professionally or passive aggressively. On yhe rare ocassion you would also get superiors who are so used to treating their underlings like trash they assume they can do it to anyone, but most often i found the latter to be pleasant.

Most of it comes from a sense of releasing repressed emotion. If you have no control over one facet of your life you express it in others. Teenagers are under their parents rules in their space but they have control over their bodies so they dress weird. People feel controlled by socoety so they get piercings or tattoos to take something back and own themselves again. Likewise people who work in heavily structured hierarchichal corporate environments express little to no agency.

For this reason, you find them taking back control in what little places they can. For example, retail or service sectors like fast food joints and clothing stores where in a way the employees are there to serve( read assist) the customer(boss) so in a way they are projecting their negative experience onto someone else to empower themselves and feel in charge again.

TL;DR
most people feel under valued or unnacomplished so they project those feelings of innadequacy onto people they feel in positions lower than themselves tl make up for not standing up for themselves. Esentially bullies. Really emotionally unsatisfied bullies
>>
>>727976796
Excuse any typos I just woke up and I cant type for shit
>>
>>727975345
Yeah once you have that moment where your manager concedes absolute defeat and youre there to awknoledge their bitch ass ness ots over you either quit or run the show. Funny how we're still primal in that sense.
>>
>>727942281
>Do you you know anyone who has public tantrums
Does she get tendies?
>>
>>727973671
Youre kind of a dick. Didnt have to become physical in yhat situation you just speak yo a manager and say hey he said he wont honour this but it hasnt expired yet, whats up? And you wouldve gotten afree burger but you wasted money to prove a point to a kid who wa sjust fucking stupid. And only kind of a dick because he did answer like kond of an asshple but you had no right to dash something in his face
>>
You can complain about feminism and all that shit, but complaining about your mom is most beta shit ever imo
>>
File: 1488875196022.png (215KB, 306x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488875196022.png
215KB, 306x375px
>>727977377
is that what you tell yourself when you hear your mom getting fucked every night?
>>
>>727973232
>>I work retail clothing
>>Gf works retail lifestyle (books and cozys and shit)
>>buys me shoes for birthday
>>go home shoes are different sizes in bx
>>go back
>>hey man i bought these and 2 diff sizes can i get sorted?
>>gf yeah wtf you guys cant even keep your inventory together like wtf
>>thefuck.jpg
>>clerk: yeah lemme see man
>> we dont got the sizes in store man
>>gf: we want our money back
>>bitch who's us?.webm
>>I'm sorry but we cant return em theyre final sale
>>me: Order them in from another store and i'll exchange em when they get here
>>gf: no thats bullshit. We work retail this is not ok we know you can give us the money back
>>me: (I reveal at this point I actually know the guy by calling him by his first name) anon lemme know when they come in and i'll come in before work for an exchange yeah?
>>clerk: yeah np anon. Sorry
>>dont apologize shes the one being a bitch
>>gf wtf?
>>youre being every customer you ever complain about
>>dap friend, leave store, break up a week later
>>new shoes
>>
>>727967424
1.Approximately 100k together
2. Loading pinestraw bales for landscapers. 15 years old, $6/hour cash.
3. Yes, full scholarship.
4. Strange question order, yes I went to college.
5. Not that guy, I dont. If I am treated with respect, I give respect. But don't try to cheat or disrespect me.
6. Fuck no, hillary and trump can suck a dick. Ben shapiro 2020.

Now I make ~80k a year. It's amazing what you can do if you don't have a kid with some random bitch, always have a job and apply yourself when getting an education. It's almost like the system was designed to reward people that apply them self and work hard.
>>
>>727978437
jesus christ. well at least you know what crazy is when you see it
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.