[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/, serious question time I'm about to have a baby

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: 1484632519238.png (250KB, 670x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484632519238.png
250KB, 670x444px
hey /b/, serious question time

I'm about to have a baby boy and I'm wondering if I should get him circumcised or not

I'm not religious so I think there's really no reason for him to be circumcised, but every male in my family is

also there's that stigma of how ugly uncircumcised cocks are to girls or something, one of my buds is uncircumcised and he said he's had third date girls bail on him because of how his cock looked and that sounds awful

wife's being awesome about it and is letting me choose since she's not a boy and shouldn't be making the decision for him
>>
Fucking retards. Why would you circumcise a cock? Didnt god make it that way for a reason? Yes he did. Leave it the fuck alone. Take it from a european who bathes in pussy with a completely natural cock, thats what women want.
>>
Circumcised cocks are less sensitive to pleasure and so his orgasms etc will be worse than if he was uncircumcised. As someone who had the operation later in life due to medical issues, sex and basically anything with my dick feels a lot worse. Don't get him circumcised.
>>
No matter what people say: circumsized dicks are not less sensitive
And they look gross. So get it cut
>>
Foreskin provides natural lubricant. You'll save a fortune once he starts beating it.
>>
>>727909611
Don't circumcise. It should have no negative properties and in-fact has more good properties than an uncut.

+, if further down the road, he won't be upset that he's uncut, because he can choose to become a cut any time in his life.
>>
>>727909611
I wouldn't. Cutting off your foreskin because cleaning under it is a chore is like cutting off your pinky toe because it hurts bumping it into shit.
>>
>>727910839
Forgot to ad that only negative things can happen if you're a nasty ass and don't clean the fucker.
>>
>>727910422
Oh come on.
My damn foreskin was cut away when i was 18. Best thing happend to my dick until that point...
After that the sex is much better and the girls love it
>>
>>727909611
>also there's that stigma of how ugly uncircumcised cocks are to girls

That's a myth. If you're packing heat, the sleeve is irrelevant.
>>
>>727909611
Don't. It's a choice he can make on his own later in life.

It's a jewish ploy anyways.
>>
I say leave him uncircumcised and let him decide for himself when he's older.
>>
I wasnt circumcised. I wore it off.
I know its a lie. Still kinda funny
>>
Don't circumcise him.
Just teach him how to clean properly under the foreskin and he will be good.
I haven't had any girls complain about how it looks or anything, plus the foreskin has a lot of nerves and that feels pretty good.

Don't mutilate your kid OP.
>>
>>727909611

I will just give you my opinion, i live in Norway where the majority of people are not circumcised.

I got the procedure done when i was a baby, i am not religios at all, but i am thankfull i had it done.

mostly because i cant remember annything, and pretty much every girl i have been with has complimented how it looks like without the foreskin.
>>
>>727909611
Yeah? I mean honestly the argument "he won't get as much sexual pleasure" is a moot point. A. Guys are gay for being concerned about that. B. If its at birth he will never no the difference. C. Foreskin is fucking gross and unappealing to women anyone who thinks it isn't is disillusioned. D. It can lead to health issues. So my suggestion is snip snip motherfucker. Im cut and i honestly couldn't give a damn since sex is just fine
>>
It's not your choice to make. The appendix is useless but you don't take it out for kicks.
Leave him in factory condition until he reaches adulthood.
>>
>>727911805
"Guys are gay for being concerned about that." What the fuck? So you're telling me because i want to feel more out of sex i'm gay. Makes sense, glad your parents didn't give you a choice to cut your cock you mutilated jew.
>>
>>727911517
>pretty much every girl i have been with has complimented how it looks like without the foreskin
Every euro-girl I know who has told me about it has said she likes circumcised more as it's better looking, too.
>>
>>727912273
Never said anything about you wanting to feel more sex. I said your concern over what another guy feels during sex is what is gay especially if it is your only reason for them keeping their foreskin.
>>
>>727912273
I'm uncut and I thing the pleasure/sensitivity thing is a meme.

The only reason people cut it is religion.
The hygiene thing and dick cheese is also a degenerate rebuttal because I honestly don't remember having it.
>>
>>727912530
Kek wat. With that weird discoloration and markings?
>>
I wouldn't. It's easier to keep clean, but otherwise won't really make a difference later on. If a problem arises with his foreskin later, he can choose to get circumcised when he's older. Ignore the family pressure, and give him the choice.
>>
>>727912530

It's just a fact though, it looks more aesthetically pleasing circumcised.

Ofc there are exceptions, and some uncut dicks will look better then some cut dicks, but the girls will always lean more on the side of the cut dicks being nicer to look at.
>>
>>727912623
It's not a meme, there are more nerves in your tip since the back of it isn't sliced off, also your foreskin has a ton of nerves and sensory for pleasure, girls have the clitoris that has no purpose besides stimulation, men have foreskin but for some strange reason jews don't think men should feel pleasure.
>>
>>727909611
No, fuck that kike shit
>>
>>727912212
>leave him in factory condition until he reaches adulthood

Agreed, that's about as simple as you can put it.
>>
>>727910655
>circumsized dicks are not less sensitive and they're gross
>get it cut

Make up your damn mind
>>
All this "Circumcised dicks are cleaner" and "They are more appealing" is bollocks, let him keep his foreskin and let him decide when he is older if he wants to do it
>>
>>727909611

Do not mutilate your child's genitals please, if he wants it cut he can do it in his teens, just teach him to shower like a normal person.

Goddamn the fact this is even considered in a first world country (except for medical reasons) makes Americans look so retarded to every other nation you have no idea.

Besides, cut dicks are wrinkly veiny horrid things. Uncut is pure, and technically bigger.
>>
>>727909611
Look up info on it. Talk to a doctor. Don't give into pressure from a bunch of fags on an anonymous message board
>>
Do girls cut vulvas to get innies?
>>
>>727909611
How do you even fap without a foreskin?
>>
>>727913468
Spit on your hand kek
>>
>>727913468
I've honestly been curious about this my whole life.
>>
>>727909611
Medfag here. There is no decreased sensation. The only thing is a decreased risk of infection in the foreskin and possible lower risk of HIV-infection (controversial).

Do you have any issues with your dick? If not, just cut it
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>727913713
>doubt.jpg
>>
>>727913713
You're not a "Medfag" if you were you wouldn't fucking tell him to get a cut you would say "your choice" and there is decreased sensation, def not a medfag.
>>
Wait until he's old enough to make a sentient choice.
>>
>>727913713
>medfag
>recommendingg cutting of a part of the body for funsies although the dick is a sensitive part which is why there is a foreskin to protect it
fuck off already you and your (((circumcision)))
>>
>>727913869
>>727913713

lol ok. Im giving an opinion. Obviously its his choice. And there is no decrease in sensation. There are conflicting reports, but think about how difficult that is to study clinically.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17419812
>>
>>727909611
my parents never did it for religious reasons but only bc my dad was circumcised, they said they didn't want me to look at my dad and wonder why i was different down there, sex still feels awesome, although it is a barbaric thing to do. I am easily conflicted with that choice lol
>>
File: 1490974579067.png (482KB, 658x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490974579067.png
482KB, 658x720px
>>727909611
You should not circumcise him if he wants to get cut later in life it's his choice not yours
>>
You guys are dicks.
>>
>>727914590
This is bullshit.
I still have my foreskin and my dick looks more like the left one
>>
>>727914771
You have a nasty dick then.
>>
>>727909611
Eurofag here, i don't see any reason why you'd do it other than social pressure. Apparently it was introduced in the USA because it was thought to decrease the likelihood of masturbation in boys ?
Anyway there's not really a reason to do it, plus side is you're sure the child won't have phimosis, downside is not naturally lubed-up dick and shit. Also it really makes americans look retarded
>>
>>727912923
>It's just a fact though, it looks more aesthetically pleasing circumcised.
no faggot that would be a matter of opinion
>>
>>727914092
>referencing that
>docs cutting of dicks wholesale
Pick your battles
>>
>>727914329
> there is no decrease in sensation
Yes there can be - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
>There are conflicting reports
then why the fuck do you talk in absolutes like 'no decrease in sensation'? you're fucking retarded
>>
>>727909611
OP is lier, there is no kid coming only thing he wants is to convince him self his mutilated dick is superior to uncircumcised. No sane person i know would cut off part of his kids genitalia.
>>
>>727909611
Your wife is not a boy and you are not your son. Leave his dick alone and let him decide if he wants to chop it up later.
>>
>>727909611
assuming youre not a troll, dont cut it. let him choose.
>>
>>727909611
Dear OP.

I am 29, married, lots of girfriends and hookups in my younger days, uncircumcised.

Never once was it even an issue and for the most women ive been with said they prefer a man thats uncut, ive been told it feels better for them as well. Also, if you are not some filthy person and shower daily you will not have "stinky dick" or smegma or whatever people say. Honestly i would keep the kid natural and if when hes older he want to get himself cut then at least he would have had the choice.
>>
>>727909611 (OP)
>one of my buds is uncircumcised and he said he's had third date girls bail on him because of how his cock looked and that sounds awful

yeah, I have heard this too in the USA from many people. but it seems like more and more people are less on board with circumsizing than previously (and from the poll here), if concerned for social norms.
>>
>>727916366
Im from the USA and im uncut, and i have NEVER had a girl bail on me or even really give a shit for that matter. And if they do, they were probably looking for a reason to bail on you before to be honest, cause if you did shit right all she should he wanting is you. Not caring about if you are cut or not.
>>
>>727909611
>no
>Once your cock reaches it's fully pok-e-volved status the foreskin pulls all the way back
>looks exactly like circumcised but without the scar
>foreskin rolls back over when not erect

and a quick argument, would you cut off your kids earlobes because everyone else was cutting off their babies earlobes? foreskin and earlobes, damn near the same thing.
>>
>>727910922
Jew propaganda kys kike fuck
>>
>>727909611
do not
>>
>>727917038
this
>>
File: guh.png (135KB, 355x599px) Image search: [Google]
guh.png
135KB, 355x599px
every fucking day since 2004
>>
>>727916660
chill bro
>>
>>727914928

dont lie to yourself faggot, woman find cut dicks more attractive, and thats a fact, try looking up research and polls.

But i guess your the #EveryDickIsBeautifull kind of faggot.
>>
>>727909611

Send me the skin, its for a friend.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.