[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. How do you actually find a gf here ? I got a match last

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Hey. How do you actually find a gf here ? I got a match last week but she never replied. She seemed like a very very nice girl, not the bimbo type or some other kind of whore. Literally tild her im not good at introductions and i asked her if she likes animals. I went with the honest-thing introduction. She never responded. Im not very horrifying looking. I could say im an 6/10, but the photo looks like a solid 7/10. I just want someone to literally cuddle with. Fuck.
>>
>>727875022
Check'd

Also you're clearly not alpha enough.
>>
bitches and hoes use tinder to get laid, not to get an honest response.
Wanna get laid? learn the tricks of simple minded woman on tinder
Wanna get laid but you're also a normal functioning human being with morals and stuff to talk about like animals and kittens? go to a bar and honestly just walk up to a girl and talk to her.
>>
Intros are vital, don't be a bitch saying I'm not good at them you sound like a fag
>>
>>727875151
Im not even asking for too much... Im not shallow... Looking for a moderate cute girl, not a some horrifying monkey-faced female. Something nice and simple. Im also a nice, caring guy. Fucking skinny faggots , not alphas*, are getting everything. Fucking world.
>>
You keep messaging bitches til one of them replies. Is that too difficult to grasp?

You're playing a numbers game with dating/hookup sites. You can't message one girl and expect a reply. You will wind up sending hundreds just to get a couple back.
>>
>>727875212
The only problem about it is that im very anxious and i fear to get refused. If i were refused in a local or smth then i wouldnt ever go there again... God damn it. Wish it was easier.
>>
>>727875269
Well im not looking for a fancy hoe. Looking for a nice girl, nice as in nice personality.
>>
>>727875518
Idk if dating sites are your thing then. Because it's a lot of nothing until you find someone as desperate as you.
>>
>>727875643
Besides randomly going to literally every girl in the city then avoid them your whole life after they refuse you, what else is thers for me ?
>>
>>727875351
So you're a fatty? Stop being a fatass and things might change.
>>
>>727876380
Not really a fatass. Im 1.90 cm high and have around 80 kg... Got big hips though... But thats genetics for me... :(
>>
>>727876552
Tall*
>>
>>727875022

I was reading somewhere that most people only use tinder as a self esteem booster. unless you're a 8 to 10, you're probably not going to find too many people on it. they're just using it to feel better about themselves
>>
>>727876778

I'm 191cm, in good shape with a good job, no kids, never married and 31... I can't find shit on tinder. I think my appearance with my clothes on is around a 7. At least all the girls I've ever dated have physically been a 7-8.5ish range.
>>
>>727876778
What exactly makes them feel better about themselves ? The fact that they.re all single and no guy has, yet, not wanted to date them? I wouldnt fucking brag about having stupid matches on tinder. Jesus.
>>
>>727876953
Im almost 20 but never had a gf. There were some 4/10 and a 2/10 that were interested in me but i was too shallow back then... They also didnt have the nicest personality which doesnt make sense considering they.re not looking good.
Kissless virgin. I feel like im gonna die tomorrow and never find someone to love me back. Im falling in love with each nice girl i see in collge or bus... Imagine us both getting married and shit like that. I hate this shit.
>>
>>727877007
they don't brag about it obviously... they just see how many matches they get in a period of time and maybe talk to some of them. They don't have any intention of meeting them, they just like the attention. One gf of mine put tinder on her phone with me to see if she could get us free pizza. she had like 10 matches in like 20 minutes after only swiping right for like 1 out of every 10 people. we ended up feeling bad and not even asking. It's much different as a guy on tinder, where we don't get matches nearly as often.
>>
I married a hot tinder slut. Life is great.
>>
>>727877278
The world is fucked. Should i give up on tinder and uninstall it ? Ive been having it for 2-3 weeks now. I even deleted my account and recreated it last week.
>>
>>727877278
the worst part is that gf was only like a 7 face and like a 9 body. she only had pictures of her face to get those matches.
>>
>>727877441
tinder is not a good place to meet women unless you're really close to being a 10. online dating in general is really shallow, but I'd think tinder is among the worst.
>>
>>727877348
yeah but she's still a slut and fucking other man on tinder.
>>
>>727877452
The main thing about this whole sharade is that most of the nice girls i see are already taken. The only girls left aside are the bitchy ones that are predicted to die alone with cats or the one with future failed marriages.
>>
>>727877545
What would u suggest then ?
>>
>>727877278
>>727877452

You dont need to be attractive to get matches as a guy either, just the better photos of yourself.

Not many people really use it as a dating thing anymore tho, and most accounts are inactive.

>>727875022
So dont worry, loads of the girls on tinder dont use it. It's not the greatest place to find a girlfriend tho, use a proper dating site if you want someone to date - if not, and it
s just someone to spend time with, go out into the real world.
>>
>>727877604
>>727877604

Yea and I get that. as an introvert, it's like an easy way of doing things. In reality, you're probably better off joining some club or something where you can meet new people. if you really dont want that, then a different app/website would probably be a little better... but not much.
>>
File: turbofaggot.gif (671KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
turbofaggot.gif
671KB, 320x240px
>>727875022
Be an asshole, don't act like some kind of nice guy creep. Its tinder, they just want to fuck. It helps if you have a sense of humor.
>>
>>727877753
I want someone to date with... Dating websites are not very popular in my country. Tinder came out as smth popular. Picked age range 19-22 and i found about 100-150 at most girls to swipe left or right in 60km area ... Is that a lot ?
>>
>>727877843
I dont want, at least not mainly, someone to fuck with. I want someone to love me back. To spend a lot of time with.
>>
>>727875022

Met my GF on this app unintentionally, while using it to look for local language partners (along with other apps), not really for hookups. She only had the app for like a day, because one of her foreign friends told her about it. I lucked out, because my profile was in her language. I deal with relationships for a living so I'll type a few quick things to help you get more matches that you want:

First, buy the $10 thing, so you can infinite super like, since that gathers their attention. Online dating, especially Tinder, is a numbers game for men, so you're gonna need to be doing a lot of swiping. Just spam no on the women you don't want and super like the ones you do. WOMEN YOU HAVE COMMON INTERESTS WITH (they do exist somewhere). EVENTUALLY, if you do it enough, you will get a reply if your profile isn't trash.

Second, have your photos "be your best you" That is... the best angle, no plain selfies (unless the background is a fantastic place). Things that you find funny might make 90% of people cringe, just keep that in mind.

Third, don't use your bio to write a long, thorough bio about yourself. Write a few simple, yet catchy, and embellished things about yourself. For example, did you go to New Mexico, or Canada, even once like 10 years ago with grandma? Then put "Avid traveler" or something about road trips. The word "foodie" tends to trend now-a-days. I think it's a fucking retarded word, but whatever gets you need to get matches

Don't worry about embellishing the truth, as most online conversations reset when you meet in person, unless it's a significant topic like work, school, etc. Just don't outright lie, IE, professional wrestler, etc.

I mean I could make points all day since I manage people's online relationship stuff for a living.

The point is, you can find a normie girl even on an app like tinder, you just have to look harder, since it's a 90% whore app. If you want something more serious, try an online dating site.
>>
>>727877843
To stretch on what this guy said. It's not being an asshole. What you need to do is make subtle declarations in your statements while considering her opinion. It's very important to be considerate of her opinion, yet be the dominant decider at the same time. This is where a lot of men fail.

Don't ask her what day to see a movie, or go to dinner, declare the day and see if it's good for her

Don't ask her x y z, declare x y z and make sure it's mostly good for her.
>>
>>727875509
This.
>>727875630
why would any girl want a faggot like you, who can´t even talk to them? Refusal is part of the game.

>>727876778
Well, nice to hear that I´m at least an 8.

>>727876953
you´re delusional.

>>727877843
sad faggot who can´t get laid and blames it on women detected

>>727878336
Every girl I ever met on tinder says super likes are creepy and usually only come from ugly people.

>>727878453
thats more like it.
>>
>>727878563
>Every girl I ever met on tinder says super likes are creepy and usually only come from ugly people.

We've never seen that about super likes, though we have seen creepy comments about other things before. That's when it's best to make a quick quip in response, but a lot of men don't know how to do that properly without sounding creepy and reinforcing her creepy comment in the first place.
>>
>>727878336
I already ran out of girls on tinder. There aren't a lot of girls using it in my area...people my age arent really lowering their self.esteem for such thigs as tinder. I guess i.ll just go on a very strict diet, lose more weight, and try next year to join a college club. Missed my chance this year cause i would lose a lot of time with. I already feel like i dont have enough time for studying.
>>
>>727875022
First of all, don't expect anyone to like you just because you're nice. Second don't apologize when you talk to a girl or say something like "Ima bad at introductions", that shows that you're insecure and will scare her off pretty quickly. Try again.
>>
>>727878884
College club is a good idea, so are doing things you like in public groups, even casual. Let's say you like to put gay sweaters on your dog and walk it. Well, meeting a woman while walking her dog in its gay sweater is more ideal than meeting one on the internet who might "like dogs" but might end up only "liking" them because her parents has them, but she screams at them every time it barks.

While physical attraction matters, confidence > looks in every regard. Just keep that in mind if you think you don't look like prince charming. It is very possible to find a woman for yourself...
>>
>>727879151
parents have*
>>
>>727875022
Do you honestly believe that you are the first one to write "I´m really bad at introducing myself yaddayaddayadda..."? Then you have the reason no one wants to date you. You´re stupid.

There is no recipe of success except for trying and trying again and then trying some more. Also lower your standards. Fat chicks need love too, and you´ll be more self confident with them and they will be more forgiving. Your dick will work fine and it will be a nice experience. Fat chicks are also nice to cuddle with.

Write anything that goes through your mind. The last chick I nearly fucked from tinder (met another one that was more attractive and that I actually liked) I just messaged "What does the Sailor say to the captain? Aye Aye Sir" cuz her name is Aye. She thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

The one I´m banging right now I just told that I really like the shape of her nose in one picture and if the photographer is a professional.

My point is: Be yourself, even if it is stupid. By that I don´t mean be completely honest, just don´t try and invent elaborate messages, think for hours about a funny response etc.
People notice if you´re faking it, and they are awfully good at noticing if you´re trying to bullshit them and you don´t mean what you say. Thats why Hillary Clinton lost the election.
>>
>>727878563
why delusional? I think it was as objective as something subjective like physical appearance can be. I'm not saying I didn't stoop below that occasionally on long nights of drinking or dry spells for brief hook ups.
>>
>>727879196
Well, i guess ill give up tinder for a while, not as if i tinder could find any other women in my area. I get "There is no one near your area". Hardly 2-3 new girls show up. ill just try to severly change my lifestyle. Im getting 2 scholarships this semester. Money wont be my biggest problem anymore. Thanks /b/
>>
>>727879808
good luck
>>
Hey I'm a 20 y.o. European beta virgin going to the US and Canada this summer
I'm looking for a femanon to lose my virginity
Btw I'm a manlet and overweight
>>
>>727880852
Thx fam
>>
>>727877604
>failed marriages.
How does a woman "fail" a marriage? Let's say you buy some stocks. You don't fail when you sell your stocks for more than you paid. A woman invests nothing into a marriage but her body, and she cashes out with half your shit, and any kids you have together. She can't fail it. The only way she can fail is if she fucks the man over too hard and he goes insane and kills her.
>>
>>727875022
95% are scam profiles, and probably your match was one.

In the remaining 5%, most are here for shit and giggles, and for free attention/validation.

For the others, a lot are only interested in Chad and Chad's friends, and want to have fun with them.

You want a gf?
You better save your super like and hope the one you choose have a good reason to open your profile.

I don't live in the US, so the user base is different, but I met very nice girls and one night stands, and they told me the reason they matched was because I sent them a super like and we were both from top business schools in the country.

Pretty narrow.

You better stack on luck if you want to succeed.
>>
>>727875518
Fear to get refused, that's your problem... just don't give a shit, you're not finding a keeper on tinder
>>
>>727881087
Go to clubs, you'll find some loose bitches to pop that cherry
>>
i went out with a girl from tinder, fucked her alot which was nice but then turned crazy so i dumped her
>>
>>727875022
I pulled a smart and cute girl. I'm going to ask her to be my gf officially soon. Only thing I'd change is that I need to redpill her a bit more (went to ultra liberal uni) and make her do some strength training. She has good ass genetic, but I think some squats would really make it stand out.

>Don't sound desperate in your profile, don't say looking for love or anything. Just talk about yourself and your interest.

>You're on a Japanese animu forum, I assume you like nerdy shit, bitches love harry potter. Maybe put a sentence on what house you are. It sound lame, but that was literally the first thing we talked about after introductions.

>Talk about your interests and hobbies. If you don't have any, get your life together first and get some. Avoid loner type activities, or at least posting about them unless they're adventurous and exiting. Saying you're part of a bowling league with your buddies might actually be preferable to saying you lift weights a lot. Not only might they dissapointed if you're not as muscular as you make yourself out to be, they want to see that you're sociable and can make friends.

>That's literally the most important thing, make it seem like other people like you, if you're lonely and they can even catch a wiff of that, they'll assume youre a loser and want nothing to do with you.

>Don't be condescending or /r/iamverysmart, don't proclaim to be a "gentleman" or wear fedoras thinking you're some kind of classy fuck. Be normal, with normal people friends and hobbies.

>PICTURES! first picture is you, no other people, can't be a selfie, be outside or someplace interesting. should have some pictures of you doing sociable things and laughing with other people or whatever. If you have a dog, pose with it (unless its a chihuahua, in which case, just eat it), it shows that you are capable of supporting another living being.

>It helps to be financially stable
What does your profile look like anon?
>>
File: tinderProfile.png (1MB, 1067x1064px) Image search: [Google]
tinderProfile.png
1MB, 1067x1064px
would you swipe me right /b/?
>>
>>727885491
you look fat in the first pic
change it with the second or third
>>
>>727875022
you don't want a tinder gf brah

1) first post best post
2) if you have money they will suck it right out of you

you need to protect yourself or you will get fucked cucked and be out of luck
>>
>>727885491
lol no. take 4th pic as first, it looks and its mysterious which girls love. pic 2 is cool, pics 1 and 3 are ugly. so find another 3rd pic because 2 is not enough.
>>
>>727885044
Not gonna post my photo on 4chan, but thanks for the tips although, as i said, im gonna delete the profile and change some major stuff about me. At least ill try to. I can finally afford going to gym... Or at least will. Didnt get the scholarship yet. 2 more weeks to go...
The kind of person im looking for isnt on tinder. She is on a library or never leaving her room because she is either as introverted as i am, either she has too much too study. I find myself in both because of my ridiculous schedule. Thank you again and thank you all too. :)
>>
>>727885601
>>727885819
and here i thought the first pic looks best. the rasta pic is just a cap with rastas, i dont think its good as a first pic.
thanks for the advice, ill try it out
>>
>>727885044
Yeah, post a screenshot of your profile. Black out the name and face if you're shy, lets see what we have to work with.

>you're not there yet, but if you hook up with a girl and are good enough at sex that they orgasm a lot (like multiple times) you will override their brains and they will get more attached to you. Oxytocin man.

I had two girls I was fucking at the same time (they knew of each other) and even if they did not like it, they both wanted to stay with me, but I wasn't in to them enough to date either. I think you need to work on your confidence first, so don't go for love straight away, its fine to bang some sloots and get it out of your system. Otheerwise you might be caught in a long term relationship and get sad that you weren't more promiscuous earlier.

Have you been on dates before? Or are you shy and awkward?
>>
you are straight up just pussies you literally just say some dumb shit to make the girl laugh and then work into getting there snapchat and from there its pretty much a done deal. I usually go with "how many push ups can you do" it just confuses the shit out of them.
>>
>>727885491
I would switch 3 and 1, and use the other 2 spaces with pics of: you doin something and you and some friends (preferably both dudes and chics)
>>
>>727885491
>NEVER post from inside your room like you're a neet unless there's something interesting actually going in in there.

>need to take pictures with friends, you look like a loner. girls are social creatures.

>you look fat in your first pic and beard looks bad an unkept
>>
>>727886018
Also, move to text as soon as possible, some studies showed that girls were much more likely to continue the convo on sms.

You'd be surprised, my girl is a bookworm and was valedictorian in HS and graduated from a prestigious university, Don't assume everyone on tinder is super shallow, be like a more normie version of yourself.

godspeed /b/ro
>>
>>727886552
>need to take pictures with friends
unless your friends are total losers like mine
>>
>>727887041
You.re not worthy of your friends. Fck you Jim.
>>
Help a virgin in need of knowledge:
Does the frenulum rip off after intercourse ?
Are 13-14 cm enough to pleasure a girl, including some fingering and tongue maybe ? Also erectile disfunction, but still going on till the dick starts to fall off and then comes up for next ? Basically coming after 30s, then 90-120s then about 4 minutes then 6 minutes, etc i guess...
>>
File: meowmeowfuzzyface.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
meowmeowfuzzyface.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>727887575
>Does the frenulum rip off after intercourse ?

no.

>Are 13-14 cm enough to pleasure a girl, including some fingering and tongue maybe ?

yea.

>Also erectile disfunction, but still going on till the dick starts to fall off and then comes up for next ? Basically coming after 30s, then 90-120s then about 4 minutes then 6 minutes, etc i guess...

what?
>>
>>727888035
Basically im having orgasm very fast and very often. The more orgasms i have, the more i can go on. First orgasm would take me 30-40seconds. 2nd 90-120seconds after the first one, 3rd 4 min after and 4th 4-5 minutes after 3rd orgasm and so on. It all depends on how fast im masturbating, which is usually me ripping off my own dick and on how fast my arms gives up.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.