[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /f/ags. looking for some drug transportation advice. I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

Hey /f/ags. looking for some drug transportation advice.

I've made this little fuckshit of a devce. Basically, the idea behind it is to use as many non permeating things at once to transfer weed around sniffer dogs, lets say at a train station, with a lower chance of getting caught.

Firstly, zip lock bagged. Then wrapped in a fuckton of foil. Then put inside a glass jar with the brim of the lid coated in a thick balm oil or petroleum jelly. Then placed in a larger jar (without letting the larger jar have any contact with the previous) surrounded with toilet paper to hold in place and quieten. Lid closed again with oil/jelly.

Thoughts? Advice?
>>
idk bro looks fucky
>>
its shit

you need a vac sealer with mylar bags and wash each layer with ethanol/methanol
>>
>>727870275
if there are guaranteed to be sniffer dogs they are gonna smell that no matter how many mason jars you put it in.
>>
>doggo smells it on your hands
>police searches your bag
> find suspicious jar
>OP gets fucked in the ass by jamal and his cellmates
>>
>>727870394
No guarantee but posibility. Also dogs have a 40% success rate so
>>
>>727870470
also this
>>
>>727870275
Shampoo is a good one. Many of them have a very naturally chemical smell. Put it in a bag in a bag in a bag etc. Empty half the shampoo bottle, insert bag (don't pick a seethrough bottle), refill bottle and you're done anon.
>>
>>727870507
>>>
> Anonymous 04/03/17(Mon)23:58:54 No.7278705
>>727870507
OP- yeah but you can't cover the smell with other smells. Dogs will smell both smells. and once more for good luck- smell
>>
Aluminum foil and plastic won't work, they are porous and do nothing to block the sent from dogs. And the jelly only fills in the microscopic pours until it dries.
>>
>>727870275
Bad idea, cops will weigh that whole thing so your charge will be for however that failure pile weighs.

If you wanto evade the sniffers then use a vacuum sealer and wrap your stuff in 3 or 4 vacuum seal bags and make sure to rub the 3 outer bags with rubbing alcohol, also wear gloves if you get any weed on the outside then the doggo can smell it
>>
>>727870390
This is best advice so far imo
>>
just put it in condom then anus.
>>
They best way to smuggle drugs is misdirection. Smuggle it inside of something else that a dog would find interesting by smell. Like put the weed in a re sealed bag of snausages
>>
>>727870723
It'll fall right outta mine
>>
>>727870569
>>>727870507 (You)
>>>>
Really dogs might smell both, but there are smells that overwhelm the senses, like catnip for catch. Throw a little scent in the middle of the shampoo before filling and the chance of them finding it will be there but very small. Put it in your bag with cloths and shit, everything has a smell.
>>
>>727870597
>petroleum jelly dries
sure in about 50 years
>>
Swallow condom
>>
>>727870275
Just move to a state where it's legal.
>>
>>727870795
op-yeah boi thats what i was thinking
>>
>>727870275
Ziplock bag in peanut butter. If for some reason dogs bark at it it's just peanut butter
>>
>>727870815
Now that might be picked up by a dog. Especially because one might swallow it very soon before the actual pass. Therefor it'll might be smelled and or victim gets sick or whatever because of the latex.
>>
OP-Just to verify trip will be like two hours
>>
File: jars_of_beef_jerky.jpg (260KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
jars_of_beef_jerky.jpg
260KB, 900x600px
Make the officer think his dog is going ape shit over something besides weed by hiding it in something a dog would want. Trick the officer, not the dog. Get jerky pungent enough to mask the bud smell
>>
>>727870748
Sure, cuz what stoner-looking faggot doesnt carry dog treats around all the time?
>>
File: IMG_2091.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2091.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
OP tell me what you think of the shampoo treatment, i want to know.
>>
if you did it without wearing gloves and sterilizing absolutely every surface you did it wrong, retard

which i know you did
>>
>>727870990
OP- what if this method actually makes you more likely to get sniffed by dog?
>>
>>727871072
Cause right, they don't trade the dogs to avoid or ignore smells from candy and shit, u fucking nigger suck balls faggot.
>>
>>727871115
hence why I'm coming for advice before being a fuckwit and thinking I know everything
>>
>>727871072
OP- honestly i look like 16 (actually 22) and don't look like the typical stoner or fuckwit i am
>>
>>727870275
Travel in a way that you don't run that risk.
>>
>>727870275
The change that a drug dog will expose you is highly unlikely. The simple reason for this is that actual drug sniffing dogs are really expensive, about 1 million euros. This is why they might only have 1 or 2 drug dogs on an airport. But other than that the chances that you'll run in to one is very slim. I live in the Netherlands, and we only have 2 drug dogs in the entire country. Most dogs that police or whoever will have with them are dogs that smell fear instead of drugs/explosives etc. because this is easier to train.

So even if you have that weed sealed up so that not even an atom can escape the dog will still smell your fear and you'll be checked.

My advice, instead of worrying about sealing the weed up, focus on keeping your cool to avoid being picked out by non drug dogs
>>
>>727870275
every container has pores, so no matter how well you seal it or how good you wrap it, in matter of minutes or hours the smell will break through. my advise is put it in brand new unused double dime bags right before passing through costumes or what ever the fuck you have to get through. make sure you don't get drugs on your fingers and don't wear clothes from the night before if you smoked up. be smart and clean. Do not mix it in with food. it's the oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>727871096
I think its pre dumb. no science behind it. just "this smells different to me" a dog will interpret both aromas.
>>
>>727870275
dont use zip loc use pill bottles 0 smell to any other person, then put all that other shit in there for the dogs
>>
>>727871155
If it doesnt mask the weed you look like a nigger carrying dog snacks
>why are you carrying dog snacks sir?
>i uh i eat them
>sure you do. open the bag please
jesus stoners are fuckin dumb
>>
>>727871304
Sources?
>>
>>727870275
The tin foil won't do jack shit you don't need it. Other than that it's decent it won't dank to people, it may dank to a dog tho
>>
For real though, I think you're just being paranoid. Just look like you're going on the train and have your bud pack in something that won't smell too dank. We've got a little mason jar we keep ours in. Doesn't smell unless you open it.
>>
>>727871304
We have two in my small swiss canton and I see them at the train station pretty often
>>
>>727871773
>if i cant smell anything neither can a dog
>>
>>727871773
My girl did throw in a little peppermint extract oil and water and swished it around a jar and let it dry to make it smell overwhelmingly like peppermint instead of bud. The bud took to the peppermint as well though and it was like smoking a menthol. Smoothest hits I've ever taken though
>>
>>727870617
Not to mention the additional charges of trying to smuggle weed past them and their dogs onto a plane/bus/train whatever.
OP, can't you just like, not smoke for a bit? Is it worth risking multiple felonies so you can blazeit420?
>>
>>727870275
Drug dogs will still be able to smell it. They're able to separate odors into different layers and differentiate the smells. They still will smell through all those layers of material.
>>
>>727871455
I know a guy that has his own company which trains police dogs. They don't do drug dogs because they're too expensive.

If you wan't more references, just use google. But I must confess that my intel was a bit outdated. Since 2010 they upgraded the number of drug dogs in Schiphol to 6, and the total number of drug dogs in the Netherlands is now around 8 or 10.
>>
>>727871978
The smell has to make it through. They dont smell through it
>>
>>727871304
Two dogs in the netherlands. Ok. Do you wanna know how many are in Spain? Thats not an argument.

My personal advice is to act intelligently and stay alert.
>>
>>727871782
And how is it that you know that these are actual drug dogs?
>>
>>727871304
>smell fear
Lol
>>
>gave op the answer he was lookin for
>watch him interested in those shit-tier techniques that have proven to not work

Op, if you arent using a vacuum sealer the dog is going to find whatever you have

>hurr durr u try wearing sausage in your pants to distract dog
>>
>>727870390
>wash each layer with ethanol/methanol
absolutely necessary.

btw hand sanitizer works
>>
>>727872278
I just don't have access to one at the moment
>>
rub your hands and jar with some spicy shit that way it disturbs dogo.
>>
>>727870390

this

also, dogs are only trained to smell one thing. you do not get dogs that smell all drugs, bombs and so on. i.e. you get one dog that can smell weed, another one that can smell explosives, one that can smell cash, etc, etc.

airport custom dogs are generally smelling only for cash and for explosives.
>>
>>727872191
check your facts bro

bit (d0t) ly/2oQw7TR
>>
>>727871304
This BS lol, 2 dogs in the Netherlands, thats total squash.
>>
They'll still smell the shit on your clothes and body you stoner fuck.
>>
>>727872111
Check'd

Also, yes I would like to know how many there are there in Spain.

But don't hate man, just trying to contriboot. We don't really need to smuggle anything in the Netherlands, so don't really have any experience.
>>
>>727870275
The whole thing needs to submerged in jelly. Better way is fill up a tin with wax. Submerge weed wrapped in plastic into it. Solder lid. Wash with gasoline or ether - some solvent. Leave it for a day. Bury tin in glass jar full of jelly. Wash in gasoline etc. This is the point where you flush the whole thing in nitrogen if you have it. Leave it for as long as possible. Wear different clothes than the ones you used when you were bottling the stuff up.
>>
>>727870275
A better way is
>put kush in baggie
>tie knot in baggie
>put baggie in baggie
>tie knot in baggie
>tie 20cm of string around base of knot
>smear petroleum jelly all over baggie
>shove baggie way up rectum
>use string like for tampon removal
>if you dont reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep tonight
>?????
>PROFIT

works every time
>>
dont be a nigger
>>
>>727871304
>1 million euros

Lol your country is fucked if it costs 1million. Here in America, they're everywhere
>>
>>727873746

cos everything else in the US is fine and Dandy...
>>
>>727873206
faggot
>>
>>727873746
Maybe we just care less about catching the "dangerous drug criminals" and rather just spend all that money on stuff that matters like education and healthcare
>>
File: 1490520401831-b.jpg (36KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490520401831-b.jpg
36KB, 640x633px
>>727870275
Go to candle store

Hollow out candles and keep the shit that comes out

Place weed I'm candle holes

Use discarded wax to seal candle at base

Wrap as a present label it to mum or some shit

You're welcome

I've done this before make sure the candle is a decent size and scented strongly

Like rose or lavender
>>
>>727871304
Dude you know nothing about training dogs or how much they cost. I can personally train almost ANY dog to learn how find ANY drug in less then 2 weeks. Also, all dogs smell fear (cortizone). You sound like an idiot when you speak.
>>
>>727875301
Hmmm interesting. Did you use the religious candles? Lol. Was there smell??
>>
File: ikbenjarig_(10).gif (801KB, 320x167px) Image search: [Google]
ikbenjarig_(10).gif
801KB, 320x167px
>>727875313
>>
peanut butter, dogs hate peanut butter
>>
>>727875421
Honestly any kind of candle with a circumference of about 6 inches (two either side and two for the hole

The scent is to confuse the dog really as a plain candle (I'm not sure tbh) may leak the smell

I used rosewood and cinnamon
And a massive lavender candle

(Both in a gift box)

Couldn't smell the weed myself and it got through all security checkpoints at Leeds Bradford airport and a Spanish one first (Spanish don't give a fuck tbh)
>>
Ive seen a dog smell weed in a gas tank. Your idea is shit, if you that's what you came up with then that is proof you don't have the brain power to even think about transporting weed or anything illegal.
>>
Couldn't be bothered looking to see if it had been covered...

Mothballs, dogs cant smell shit past them
>>
>>727870275
I have a better idea

>Stash your weed at home
>take your trip to your destination
>While there go to a weed shop and buy some there
>?????
>Profit!
>>
Wrap the weed like 10 times. So humans can't smell it. Get some ground beef. Put in the middle. Freeze said ground beef. Transport in a cooler. Dog goes apeshit. Police think it's over hamburger.
>>
>>727875947
>another faggot who doesnt know what hes talking about

The dogs are trained to ignore food
>>
>>727876159
It worked for me at Carolina Rebellion buttfucker
>>
Put it in a ziplock bag then put it in peanut butter if the dog focuses on it it's because he wants a treat. Feel me? That's how they get cell phones into prison
>>
Stash it in your ass like a normal junkie.
>>
>>727876159
And it's dependent on the cops level of knowledge. You're not gonna fool a dog but you can fool a cop.
>>
File: 61liOnk8tdL._SL1350_.jpg (79KB, 1350x1052px) Image search: [Google]
61liOnk8tdL._SL1350_.jpg
79KB, 1350x1052px
>science
>>
Zip lock bags, glass jar wash down the jar with vodka rub down jar with a homemade pepper spray mix, then scrub yourself in the shower buy a new set of clothes that havnt been near the product, dress kind of trashy and put in a school bag a long with random objects for what every your dressing as
>>
>>727870275
Instead of tp wrap the Lil bottle in dryer sheets like bounce brand.

Fuccn do it to!
>>
>>727870275

Get some activated charcoal to put in the outer containers. That stuff is a smell and moisture absorber, and it actually smells stronger to dogs than us so odds are it's all dogs will pick up.
>>
File: whateven.jpg (22KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
whateven.jpg
22KB, 499x430px
>>727871072
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.