[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I buy weed without meeting the dealer? I don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 14

File: download.jpg (6KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 271x186px
How can I buy weed without meeting the dealer?
I don't want him to know I am a fat retard.
He could make fun of me and try to rip me off.
I was thinking we could do a drop off but he could just run away with my money right? Could I try to blackmail him?
He's on the HS football team so I could possibly get him kicked off if he did, right?
>>
>>727756516
Is there any possible way I could get him to go through with the deal without trying to rip me off, there is a parking lot that is usually empty near my house.
>>
just go buy the weed you betafag
>>
Heres an idea. Go to the house, give money, get weed. Fucking idiot. Wheres he gonna run if hes in his house? The kitchen?
>>
>>727756685
But I really think I might get ripped off and I don't have much money. Plus I can't have people saying I smoke, my brother will find out.
>>
>>727756808
I don't have a car man.
>>
>>727756516
Blackmail a dealer yeah that'll work.
Just go buy it as you would a can of coke in a store.
You'll act weird and bait if your paranoid as anything, just go about it as nothing your doing nothing wrong. Just buying some weed thats it.
>>
>>727756880
Grow some balls
>>
>>727756984
Find another guy to sell it to you.
>>
>>727756516
Dude he wants money you want bud.. go trade him go home and hold your body pillow to calm down, fuck
>>
You'll only get fatter and more retarded on it.
T. Former smoker of 20 years
>>
>>727757082
I can't, really I was hoping he could come to me. Would I have to pay for his gas?
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
>>727757364
Its a good idea i do with my guy but we worked that out a long time ago
>>
If you're too retarded to buy from Alphabay, I'm surprised you were able ton figure out the reCAPTCHA
>>
>>727757364
This guy is big, what if he just beats my ass and takes my money?
>>
>>727756516
Why would a dealer make fun of a customer? He's just hustling and making money.
Don't be a insecure fuck.
>>
>>727757470
>>
File: 20161026_091557.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161026_091557.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
OP. No one is going to rip you unless your asking for it... hell, i'd give you 5 a gram for my cookies and cream because (pic related would throw more but idk how to shrink file sizes to 2mb)
>>
>>727757552
He might try and rip me off
>>
>>727757643
Where do you live?
>>
Because you obviously need it...
>>
>>727757364
Dude, from the sounds of things I don't think weed is for you.
If you're buying the dealer will usually give you a place to meet him, stop worrying about being ripped off. He sells weed to make money, why fuck up possibly making more money?
>>
>>727757658
Your mom might have had an abortion, but didn't.
I bet she regretted it, but hey. Might have's wont get you anywhere.
>>
>>727757524
And lose a (repeat) customer and get a bad rep as a 'weed guy'. Probably not gonna happen...
>>
>>727757700
Don't sell but bakersfield california
>>
>>727757755
what if he rips me off on every deal. Like, how much should I be buying for what price?
>>
>>727757882
Where you from? Prices vary from 30€/g to $2 a gram around the world.
>>
>>727757947
I've been told many prices. My friend said it's like 15 a gram but he's never smoked or bought anything. His brother bought 20 grams for $20 but he knew the dealer really well.
>>
>>727756516
>>727756516
Don't ducking blackmail the dude unless you can actually get him charged for sure. Even then don't because you sound like an idiot who couldn't pull it off.

Instead, just go fucking buy from him and if you think he's trying to rip you off ask him to weigh and don't pay if it isn't right. Meet in a place where if you yelled people will hear.
>>
>>727757362
WTF? Who cares about your duck? Why'd you even write that? Decades of weed fuck with your head?
>>
File: DSC_6258.jpg (70KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6258.jpg
70KB, 1024x680px
>>727758140
>20 grams for $20
Probably moldy brickweed or stems and leafs for that money.
This picture shows about 1 gram of weed. $15 is not expensive if its better than mexican brick weed.
>>
>>727757820
559 here
>>
>>727756516
He just wants your fucking money and he will charge you the same as every other cunt.
>>
i literally bought weed in the bus station while people were waiting near me , it's not that hard you fat fuck , you go , you pay , you get the product , stop being a pussy
>>
File: 543519175-brick.jpg (29KB, 438x257px) Image search: [Google]
543519175-brick.jpg
29KB, 438x257px
>>727758326
If it looks like this, it's shit.
>>
sounds like OP may be a little young to be out buying weed. Ask your dad to help.
>>
>>727758232
Would behind a building work? There isn't much traffic so if I yelled I'm not guaranteed to get someone's attention, but I wouldn't have to run far to get help.
>>
>>727758524
are you already stoned? you sound way too paranoid. either go do it or dont. everyone says just chill out and go do it. maybe your brother smokes too and you guys could fuck each others assholes when he finds out.
>>
>>727758456
Well, I don't really know if they even deal, just looked at their instagram and thought they were a dealer. Could I just ask them? Should I code it, like say flower instead of weed?
>>
File: security.webm (431KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
security.webm
431KB, 640x480px
>>727756516
>bait
>>
>>727758747
You fucking retard. You said your brothers friend bought weed. Let him hook you up. You gonna get your ass kicked or something.
>>
>>727758524
Like people said, it would be bad for his business to rip you off or hurt you. If he's that shady tho, I'd want to meet somewhere semi public. My guy is this really chill fat dude who went to culinary school so we meet wherever.
>>
>>727758902
would it be okay to meet him in a park?
>>
>>727756516
let a friend get it for you, you fucking BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>727759154
None of my friends smoke. I am the only one who has gotten into.
>>
>>727758747
"hey, I'm ______'s friend, heard you might be someone to contact for some bud. care if i shoot you a little cash to try what you have, if you have extra to let go?"

buy a couple grams, tip the man, come back later if it works out.
>>
>>727757882
Look, if he shorts your bag, you just find another dealer. You should only let someone rip you off once, you dunce
>>
Mail order you fucking pleb
>>
>>727759020
Dude quit worrying. If he did take your money it's just 20 dollars. Don't bring anything worth taking other than that and hand it over if he tries anything.
>>
>>727758324
Aaaaaand here's my proof.
>>
>>727759204
How much should I pay?
>>
Hey man. I'm also a fat retard with severe anxiety. Going to the dealers house sucks but it's what I gotta do. Just remember that while it's not Best Buy, this dude is a salesman. Calling your customer a fat retard and ripping them off means you lose a customer.
>>
>>727756516
Congrats, you are a new level of pathetic bitch
>>
>>727759332
I can't go to his house, I have no way of getting there.
>>
>>727759331
$10/gram is cutting you a good deal, or crap quality weed
$20/gram is primo stuff or ballsy dealer.

hard to say without seeing the guy or the weed, but i wouldn't go far outside of that range. start out small if you're afraid of him screwing you
>>
Im guessing he's just another high schooler. Unkess he is an absolute retard. He doesn't give a shit where the money comes from. Just ask him if you can buy from him, whats the price/quantity like. Acting all stealth shit will probably make it worse on you. If i was sellin i wouldnt give two shits about that one guy who wants to do fucking dropoffs in parking lots like its a movie.
>>
>>727759459
Take an uber Jesus Christ. If you're really this helpless you don't deserve drugs
>>
>>727758326
Lmao nice beasters (dense, damp nug with that tell tale curly leaf)
>>
>>727759484
Man I've just been told $2 a gram, I live in CO, everyone is a smoker, what is a good deal?
>>
>>727759568
i live in MI and have my medical card, so CO prices might vary

but $2/gram seems like a waste of time from a dealer's standpoint so that sounds kinda sketchy to me
>>
>>727759204
I said
"Hey man, you sell bud?"
>>
>>727756516
Bro, why don't you just be a cool guy and maybe you guys will become friends...Also, you're probably like 16 so I'mma give you a heads up. Trust no one with your drugs and $...But if you fuck him over he will beat the shit out of you. Don't make it sketch, be a dawg, don't say stupid weird shit. Make new friend profit. Kids these days are aucoustics
>>
>>727756516
>he could make fun of me and try to rip me off
>could I try to blackmail him
Sound to me like you're the one trying to do the ripping off dumb ass
>>
>>727759866
just keep it casual and don't overthink it.

the law is literally the only thing that makes weed taboo. if you need a better mindset just tell yourself it's no different than buying booze off a friend
>>
>>727757362 lol love this
>>
>>727756880
ya got 3 options:

1: order pot from the darknet (silkroad 2.0 sells pot)

2: dont buy pot

3: stop being a beta bitch, worrying about stupid shit. he is the only dealer you know, he cant rip you off. whatever he charges you is the best deal you can get.
>>
>>727757364
I wouldn't sell weed to someone asking me to bring it to them.
>>
>>727759530
L ol. Beasters isn't a strain it's a level of potency recognition between 7-12%. Don't say stupid shit. Identify the strain, or not at all...
>>
>>727759204
>buy a couple grams, tip the guy
dont be a fucking idiot, this is the easiest way to prove you're a dipshit, you pay for what you buy and nothing more or you're a faggot that deserves to be ripped off
>>
>>727760170
esp if he is willing to deliver the weed.

>he'll make fun of me because im a fat retard
and you fucking deserve it, but that shouldnt effect your weed purchases
>>
>>727756516
or maybe just don't smoke weed anymore?
Your type of character sounds like you wouldn't benefit much from it.
>>
>>727760270
You're stupid. People tip all of the time, it's a form of appreciation, for any reason the Customer feels satisfied. If I tip you I am complimenting your business etiquette. Also, if any dumb mother fuck tried me I'd bust em up real good, or blast a hole in their fucking hand.
>>
>>727760400
I sometimes tip my dealer and I get extra weed or discounts other times. Tip the right dealer and it will pay off.
>>
Move to Canada and order from a MoM, weed for weeks
>>
>>727756516

I don't know if you know the dealer better than anon, but i can say this. Dealers aren't out to judge, they're out to make money. And since the second portion of all of this is the fact that weed GENERALLY 'brings us all together maaaan', he's more inclined to tip his hat to you for buying/smoking. I wouldn't worry about it op, just buy.
>>
>>727760591
how much for weed vape juice?
>>
>>727760773
>weed vape juice?
you mean oil?
depends on where you are.

btw possession of oil/shard/hash/any "weed concentrate" is a felony. even if you have a script :)

yay federal laws!
>>
>>727760270
yeah, no, pretty sure you're the idiot here. especially when you're attempting to build a little trust with a first time deal.
>>
>>727760400
>blast a hole in their fucking hand.

you'd go to prison over weed dealing? your a fucking moron and the reason why people even on the right support gun regulation.
>>
>>727761159
im not that guy but...
nope, you are an idiot. you do not tip drug dealers you fuckin dolt.

i am an american, so i tip for pretty much anything, but still - not for drugs.

if you want to look like a complete idiot and confuse the dealer, go for it. he will try and give your tip back though.
>>
File: fyou.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fyou.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
op is a huge faggot
>>
>>727760882
Weed in general is a felony dumbass, concentrates are treated no differently at least here in commiefornia
>>
>>727757658
>>727756516
wtf would he rip you off? If he does, you get a new dealer and he loses a customer. His goal is to get you to buy more and more and more from him. He cares about one thing, money
>>
>>727761297
stop pounding your chest and trying to look cool.

the dealer is taking a risk by meeting you, a stranger, and hooking you up. of course you don't have to offer a tip, you dolt, but if you want to find a little extra in your bag next time, and to guarantee a next time, a couple extra bucks isn't going to harm you.

starting to think you haven't ever bought weed from anyone. this shit is pretty unspoken/standard.
>>
>>727760882
whats the chance he even sells it?
>>
>>727761711
the chance of some jerk off on the street selling oil is 0.

I live in a medical state, have a card, and wouldn't bother with it.

I have three patients I provide for and if they asked me to pick them up some I would tell them to go and buy it themselves.
>>
>>727761490
>Weed in general is a felony dumbass,
AFIK no state considers possession of small amounts a felony but MOST consider concentrates to be a felony.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/felony-drug-possession.htm#

even in cali a DEA agent can charge you with a felony for having concentrates.

>http://drugfree.org/learn/drug-and-alcohol-news/dea-cracks-down-on-potent-marijuana-product-called-wax-in-california/

that was 3 years ago maybe it has changed, idk.
>>
>>727761639
lol whatever fag. your wrong and nobody in the fuckin world will agree with you. thats enough for me.
>>
be confident dipshit if he sees you are a total retard of course he is going to try to rip you off and if you are really stupid shit he will just cut you off and never sell you ,this can hepl, if you know what strains he has you could be like oh i heard you had this strain ive been looking forward to smoke this strain, how much per gram ? he migth think you already smoke and know your shit so he will not try to rip you off because he thinks you already smoke and know how much is one gram visually
>>
>>727761810
Well where I buy it? I don't want to own weed, I want to just vape some and get high at night so I don't stink up the house.
>>
>>727762050
no state charges you with felonies.

federal court within a state charges you with felonies.

when you get a felony case brought against you its the people of the united states, not the people of the individual state who have brought charges against you.

dea, or the federal prosecuter is who brings the case, for the people, against you.

if you get caught with any drug, weed, oil, crack, its up to the local municipalities judge to either bind you to the next court up or to charge you there.

local courts will only charge you with misdimeaner chargers, and have put bind your charges upwards to a local fedaral court.

you will never get a felony from a state court, they will always be at the federal level
>>
>>727762267
>Reply to Thread No.727756516
you've never done vape to know what the fuck you want.

know how I know? because you assume vape doesnt smell like weed.

and you're wrong.
>>
>>727756516
DONT PAY HIM
>>
>>727762050
Isn't vape better? I could just change the label and they would have no right to check it if they just saw me holding it.
>>
>>727762507
I think it shouldn't smell like weed unless flavored to
I do vape, just never weed, and I have read on Oranje that it doesn't smell
>>
OP is a fucking retard. If he's too pussy to meet a dealer, he shouldn't smoke week. Fuck, if you're too scared to meet anyone, just kys.
>>
I'm looking for real advice here guys
>>
>>727762449

basically you are saying that i am correct. i never stated who charges you with the felony i stated what is considered a felony, which IS up to the state, because as you said, it is up to them to charge your with a misdemeanor first.

>you will never get a felony from a state court, they will always be at the federal level
ok but that doesn't address any point i have made.

>>727762680
>and they would have no right to check it if they just saw me holding it.
can't use tobacco vapes on wax AFAIK. wax is much thicker. takes a speacial vape.
i might be wrong but either way vaping is much easier to conceal, doesn't smell as much.
>>
>>727763093
Do you know where I could get some? Without bitcoin
>>
>>727762766
and what you read is wrong.

oil stinks almost as bad as weed and the pg sticks to fucking everything.

if you dusted your room every once and a while you'd already know this.

>>727763093
i wasn't arguing your point, only pointing out how state and federal level charges are brought against you.
>>
>>727763264
some wax? just make it if you want it so bad.

buy a 4-8" threaded metal pipe, 1-2" diameter, buy two threaded metal pipe end caps and drill 1/8" hole in the center of both of them. you can get all this shit at any hardware store.

put your weed in the pipe, cap it and get a butane refill can (looks like a spray paint can usually, can find em at tobacco stores). you put the butane cannister nosle in the 1/8" hole and run the butane though the pipe till the oil stops dripping out. (hydrocarbon dissolves THC, so the liquid butane carries all the good shit out of the pipe).

take that shit that comes out and either leave it set for a few days or if you can't wait get a hot plate, heat makes the butane evaporate out of the oil faster.

you can use any single chain hydrocarbon, propane, ethane, i wouldnt go any bigger than butane (haxane or something would be bigger) cause it might not evaporate out completely.

thats how i do it, anyway. its piss easy.

>>727763479
>only pointing out how state and federal level charges are brought against you.
word.
>>
>>727763744
oh yeah the pipe will get cold as fuck so wear heavy gloves and don't be smoking a cig or something that will ignite the butane.
>>
>>727763744
not wax, the things you put into your vape
>>
>>727764209
>not wax, the things you put into your vape
not sure what your asking about.

you put wax/oil (same thing) in the vape if its a hand held vape.

you can get vapes that work on normal weed but they are not portable AFAIK.
>>
>>727756516
Stop being a fucking pussy and buy it your damn self he wants the money you want the product... Fucking tool...
>>
>>727764397
its commonly called vape juice
>>
>>727764500
right, wax is the "vape juice"

like i said you need a special vape for wax/oil.

maybe you could thin it out somehow, isopropyl alcohol might work, dunno if that would taste like shit or be unhealthy though. i never heard of someone smoking any weed concentrate out of a tobacco vape.
maybe you can, IDK, but i doubt it TBH.

only thing that would thin out wax is hydrocarbon and they will either ignite in a vape or make it into your hit, you don't want to be breathing that shit IMO.
>>
Look man find a set of scales if you are that woried about being ripped off. Most dealers will weigh it right, because shorting people will lose you customers. The worst that they will attempt is a half a gram light. Its not that bad man. Just buy it.
>>
>>727756516

Most likely many fat retards already buy from him, op.

It'll be fine.

>inb4 not this fat and retarded
>>
inb4 underage ban.
>>
>>727757364
I never pay for gas cos it's so expensive here anyways, also buying from a guy you are afraid of is not very wise especially if you show your fear in anyway
>>
>>727756516
Jesus christ, if hes an asshole hes gonna rip you off anyway. Just go meet him and buy it like a normal human, itll take 1 minute if you dont autisticly fuck it up by making small talk.
>>
>>727759459
>start biking
>do a bigger and bigger circle
>eventually you have lost weight, gained some confidence maybe and can bike to his house
>gained one adult level
>>
>>727756516
If you aren't paying 10 a gram, you're being ripped off
>>
>>727767905
supply and demand.
if you only know one dealer you can't get ripped off.

whatever he charges is the best deal you can get. period.

im sure i could find pot for a single USD per gram or less in Afghanistan that doesn't mean your getting ripped off at 10 USD/gram.
>>
>>727756880
>>727760170
You can't be ripped off if you have nothing to compare it to.
Pot costs what others are willing to sell it to you for. Get the fuck over that.

This is an illegal activity. Find some balls.

"Before I buy I have a proposition: I need absolutely no one to know that I smoke. There's an extra five bucks in it for you every time I pick up if I haven't heard that you've told someone I smoke pot. If I do hear it I call the cops and everyone gets a record."

M.A.D. worked for most of the cold war (unless you count non-conventional warfare like psy ops)
>>
>>727768247
>If I do hear it I call the cops and everyone gets a record.

yeah im sure any dealer who hears that will be happy to sell to you.

are you fuckin nuts?
>>
>>727762680
>"I can smell the pot vapor coming from your e-cig"

and suddenly the officer has probable cause
>>
>>727756516
are you mentally fucked? Why don't you just ask for weed and make sure it's your moneys worth.. can't you tell how much a gram is? Pretty sure you are trolling
>>
>>727768415
yeah but vaping weed smells much much less than smoking it.
>>
>>727756516

try and find a dealer that doesn't smoke his own shit.. you always end up with all the fucking nug-ends off a guy that smokes his own shit. fucking little bit of stalk on every single bit.. or you get what looks like a solid bud till you get home and realize the motherfucker just rolled up some shake in a bit of tin foil... avoid that niqua.
>>
>>727768404
Then fatty doesn't get the pot.
The power is the dealers to do with as he pleases.

If dealer isn't greedy then fatty goes without pot, boo hoo.
If dealer is greedy he keeps his mouth shut and fatty gets his pot,
woo hoo.

Don't care if it's risky for fatty.
Fatty needs to hit the gym.
Fatty needs to grow some balls.
>>
>>727757364
oh my god your are such a pussy if he sells you a gram for more than 10$ tell him to fuck off
>>
>>727768485
>less
instead of
>doesn't smell at all

it smells
>>
You are fucking stupid for taking a small deal this seriously kys you spastic.
>>
>>727763744
>>727763957
did this in the garage of my college apartment for a few months with a dude who ended up doing heroin & going bananas. but i got free wax tho so it was okay
>>
>>727758140
lmao 20 grams for 20$ good one
>>
>>727756880
Your dealers not gunna tell people you smoke. Dealing charge is much higher than possession and if he barely knows you he'd have no reason to tell anyone.
>>
>>727768598
er ok but if he wants weed from this guy maybe he shouldn't bring up the cops.. all im sayin.

around here that's called "sketchy as fuck".

>>727768704
yeah works great, i used to do it with the trimmings and stems of my plants back when i had the balls to grow illegally.

best hobby i ever had.
>>
>>727757643
>would throw more but idk how to shrink file sizes to 2mb
Stupid nigger. can't even use google
>>
>>727768659
huh?
are you saying that it does or doesn't smell?

because it does smell. just not much compared to a joint or even a batty.
>>
Go to craig moore hes the best
>>
>>727759184
he didnt say tell your friend to smoke it dumbass just buy it for you but shit the way you sound you might as well be a fucking freshman lmao
>>
>>727768404
>>727768598
You realise that fatty holds the power, already, right? If he never buys pot from football idiot (because football idiot refuses after hearing about mutually assured destruction) he can just call the cops and get football idiot arrested.

It's basically blackmail.
Don't sell me pot and you go down.
Sell pot to me and tell no one or we all go down.

It's to football idiots advantage to sell no matter the situation, after this has been proposed.
>>
Fuck off you fat nigger, why is everyone helping this obvious beta retard that can't google or provide any bit of information for himself? Heres some advice op, lose weight through diet and exercise, THEN buy some pot as a reward so you can get fat and lazy again and so you cant buy pot so you have to repeat the cycle. That sounds a fitting existence for such a pleasant character as yourself.
>>
>>727758140
No respectable dealer is gunna sell anything less than a quarter ounce at a time. It's not worth anyone's time. He could make what? 3-5 bucks off a gram? Not even worth it. I haven't been able to meet anyone who sells by the gram since I was like 15
>>
>>727756516
Take my word OP, you wouldn't believe how diverse customers a pusher has. Literally anybody, from the office to the gutter, buys weed these days. I know from experience.
Just be discrete, calm and collected.
>>
>>727769097
Or football guy doesn't sell at all...
>>
>>727768851
>>727769097
It's an illegal activity; the entire process is sketch as fuck, famalamadingdong.
This accomplishes exactly what fatty wants as long as fatty is willing to grow some balls.
I don't give a fuck about the dealers feelings on the matter.
>>
>>727769102
>why is everyone helping this obvious beta retard that can't google or provide any bit of information for himself?

well i think if we all ignored betas /b/ would be nothing but threads with no replies.

the only place more beta than /b/ is /adv/ and maybe /fit/
>>
buy off darknet?
profit?
>>
Im a fat girl with 0 confidence and i was terrified the first time, i had 3 dealers bcs all of them wanted me to do secual things for them in echange of the weed lol , dont worry its stressfull 2 mins and then its ok
>>
File: 1482816433848.jpg (44KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1482816433848.jpg
44KB, 640x620px
>2017
>not buying drugs over the internet
>>
File: 91WmOcO.jpg (15KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
91WmOcO.jpg
15KB, 200x175px
>>727769234
you forgot /r9k/
>>
>>727769097
yeah but thats not how it works lol.

cops cant do shit without evidence. your calling them does nothing.
and if they football player finds out you ratted your ass is gunna get beat down.

seriously call the cops and nothing will happen lol. you think they will assign a fuckin officer to this high school kid over pot dealing?

blackmail? this fat fuck doesn't even have the social skills to put up a bag of grass. even if it were a good idea i dont think he could manage it.
>>
>>727769220
And then fatty calls the cops and accuses him of being a dealer to those poor innocent school children. At the very least fatty'll cause him trouble he doesn't want.
>>
>>727756516
>I don't want him to know I am a fat retard.
Your first problem was assuming your dealer gives a shit.
>>
>>727769361
never been there. im sure the MLP board is just as bad too if thats still a thing.
i stick to pol b and k.
>>
>>727769443
This.

They just want your money, you fat retard
>>
>>727769371
Obviously you collect some sort of proof, text chains of him refusing to sell, or whatever.
Football jock has to know this is going down before he ever responds to fatty or he incriminates himself. I never said it was simple or that I wrote all of the steps down here. Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>727760170
how do i darknet
>>
>>727756516
as long as he makes money he won't give a fuck so just go do the deal
>>
>>727769544
texting isn't a crime.

can't go to jail over a text.

he'd have to wear a wire and get the pot.

seriously if a text was enough every busted pot dealer would result in about 50 people getting busted for possesion cause its all on his phone texts which they can search if your phone is on you and unlocked when your arrested (same with computers).

like, really, involving the cops is a bad idea if your goal is to smoke weed.
>>
>>727768950
I'm saying that there is always risk
>>
>>727769583
not that hard if you just want to buy drugs.
review these boards, should answer any and all questions a beginner would have. also read the stickys, you'll be good to go.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/darknet/
>https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/
>https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinBeginners/
>>
>>727769738
What is this, the 70s?
You can incriminate yourself in a text message.

In the North Carolina v. Wilkerson, the North Carolina Court of Appeals considered the admissibility of a text message found on a cellular phone seized from the defendant’s pocket. The defendant in this case was accused of possessing stolen goods. Upon searching the phone, the police found a text message in the phone’s sent folder, which stated: “I got a 64 inch flat Samsung.” The appellate court analyzed the text message’s admissibility pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. § 8C-1, Rule 901(b)(4), which is similar to Fed. R. Evid. 901(b)(4). The defendant argued that the text message should have been excluded because he was not identified as the sender of the message. The court, however, concluded that the prosecution “presented substantial circumstantial evidence” showing that the defendant sent the text message.
>>
>>727769823
true that.

don't smoke im public.
don't drive high
don't fuckin smoke in your car
hide your weed when your transport it

do these thing and your criminal record will stay free of drug charges.
>>
>>727770048
is that supposed to be precedence?
lol.
no.

how about the precidence of no one ever being charged for possession or distribution without physical evidence?

seriously. texting is not illegal. he can just say it was a joke, satire, who cares. no pot no charge.
there is a reason you need to BUY the pot and wear the wire.
>>
>>727769738
>>727770048
>but I didn't send that text about selling pot, mr. officer
>but it came from your phone, sonny
>fugg xD

Texting about selling drugs is a crime.

All fatty has to say is I changed my mind

>Yes, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (UPCS) can be attempted UPCS (both felonies) or solicitation to commit UPCS - a misdemeanor. But if you truly backed out, there should not be criminal liability.
>>
>>727769996
thank you anon, i'm from brazil, a friend of mine bought 2 grams of weed some months ago, do you think they still ship to here?
>>
>>727770297
It's not exact precedence, correct. It relies on the cops finding shit to actually do anything. Otherwise it's just harassment coming from fatty which is itself troublesome enough to take the extra five dollars and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>727770318
>Texting about selling drugs is a crime.
no, it is fuckin not a crime. >>727770406
yes, of course.
silkroad is like amazon, lots of people sell weed on it. probably even some in brazil.
there are other markets that sell drugs too, silkroad is just the most well known.
>>
>>727756516
Rule of thumb: Niggers will always rip you off, no exception.
>>
>>727770536
right, we are saying the same thing then.

>>727770318
texts can get you charged with conspiracy, MAYBE, but those cases usually involve hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of evidence (i know people who have been charged with conspiracy and its not something that is thrown around casually).

no fuckin way a high schooler is gunna get conspiracy, even if they saw ever single one of his texts and not just OPs.

you cannot EVER prove possession or dealing without physical evidence.
>>
>>727770563
>Texting about selling drugs is a crime.
>no, it is fuckin not a crime.
lmfao go ahead and prove that to yourself.

I'm sure football idiot regularly cleans his phone.
>As one of the most frequently charged drug offenses, conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute involves taking an active role in planning with others to possess or distribute an illegal controlled substance.
>>
>>727770563
thanks very much m8, i'm downloading tor, should i use a VPN too? i only found payed ones
>>
File: 1407102842171.jpg (72KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1407102842171.jpg
72KB, 500x555px
>>727770713
>texts can get you charged with conspiracy
>>
>>727770749
see
>>727770713

your idea sucks anyway. call the cops? yeah first thing i fuckin do when i want to buy weed.
idk wtf your goin on about really. terrible advice man. fuckin terrible.

fuckin no one is gunna sell this asshole weed after that threat.
>>
>>727770713
>i know people who have been charged with conspiracy and its not something that is thrown around casually
I've lived with three different drug dealers and two were charged with conspiracy. Street-level dealers are at risk (where I live).
>>
what is the silk road link? cant find, yes i am retard
>>
>>727756808
KEK
>>
>>727758326
>>727760253
It's overnuted m-39. Everyone knows that.

Doesn't taste like weed and doesn't smell like weed.
>>
>>727756516

You sound way too stupid to do weed.
>>
>>727770759
>should i use a VPN too?
are you buying like 2 keys of meth?

for small amounts, no.
thousands of people a month use silk road, millions maybe, idk. no fuckin way they are tracking every purchase.

silkroad 1.0 did get busted and they did get SOME transaction records (the ones that were too new to be deleted) and AFIK no one got busted from those records that wasn't a HUGE buyer/seller (like tens of keys of hard drugs at least) because its not worth the man power to bust every small fry.

you can if you want though. free VPN exist so doesn't hurt to add extra security.

if your paranoid use someone elsed laptop at a mcdonalds wifi. go the next town over if your super paranoid.

the main admin of silk road got busted because he used the free wifi in his town and that was enough for the DEA/FBI to narrow suspects and get him.
but your not the silkroad admin.
>>
>>727757524
Listen, hes not gonna rip you off chances are when you meet him he will already have the weed bagged and ready. If you wanna smoke weed so bad stop being a little bitch and accept whatever amount he gives you
>>
>>727770824
>call the cops?
It was extortion, but your gross oversimplification is close enough.
OP is dumb for putting these constraints on the situation in the first place. I'm just trying to accomplish what OP wants without any regard for the blatant retardation involved.
I'm friends with all of my dealers and I get decent deals.
OP needs to hit the gym and skip all of this.
>>
>>727771086
how much grams of weed i can buy without looking suspiscious? thanks for answering the questions anon, you are really helping.
and where the fuck are the stickys on reddit?
>>
>>727770886
this was in LA california.
you need a lot of circumstantial evidence for conspiracy.

your mates get convicted too?
>>
>>727756516
Stop smoking pot and lose weight you fat fuck
>>
>>727771243
Nope, we're white kids with money.
I've personally been detained several times.
Just about every time all I got was a slap on the wrist. The biggest bust I pretended to be asleep behind a locked door and the cops just told me to stay in my room while they raided the rest of the apartment. I spent the whole time silently hiding drugs and contemplating the end of my life (that never came and never would have)
>>
File: IMG_1511.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Damn I feel bad for you son. All I have to do is walk ten minutes for bud lmao.
>>
>>727770950
https://silkroaddrugs.org/guide-on-how-to-access-the-silk-road-3-0/

lots of good opsec tips here too.
>>
>>727764500
You can vape was if you have an rda but go outside because that shits stinky as hell
>>
File: IMG_1440.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>727771453
Close up
>>
>>727771243
>>727771440
Part of the reason my buddies have never been convicted is that the cops where I live are fucking retarded. They cut into his safe without a warrant while he wasn't home. Evidence was thrown out on more than one occasion.
>>
>>727771238
I think anything more than two grams can get you intent to distribution charges. But that's in Fresno California.
>>
>>727771238
>stickys on reddit
idk lol i just assumed there would be some. don't use reddit much myself but i do see some good info on those boards. try the search function and follow this guide:
>>727771465

you could probably get over a lb in Brazil? idk what your state does for drug enforcement though so... idk.
id say an oz would be no problem. after that the box has to get too big to easily hide weed and it's smell (wax usually is used to keep the smell in, like a candle)

here in the US the only people who would go after darknet drug clients would be the DEA and they only care about big fish.
>>
>>727756516
Just do what I do:

Get my friend to buy weed for me and tip him off for dealing with the guy and delivering it to me.

It's expensive but its a relief for not having to deal with sketchy people.
>>
>>727771692
holy shit, here in brazil it's illegal but you can carry 30g without being labeled as a drug dealer
>>
>>727771818
Yeah man. Thank god for the war on drugs.
>>
>>727771801
literally what i do

i just ask for a nigger that works for my brother-in-law to buy it for me and give him money to buy a pack of cigarrets
everyone profits
>>
>>727771440
>>727771647

>the cops where I live are fucking retarded.
its not just where you live :D
thank god.

my buddy didn't get convicted either, and i know they had fuckin piles and piles of texts and like millions of money appearing out of thin air, lol. but they had no physical evidence.

>>727771692
here in the midwest you need over an OZ or to have a scale or baggies on your person/vehicle to get hit with distribution (or be caught red handed).
>>
>>727772092
He takes a bit of bud every time though. Trust me. That what I would do when my bitch ass friends were too scared to go to a dealer lmao. Dudes where paying 10 for the .7 lol.
>>
>>727772246
unfortunately for him the bags come sealed and he cant steal
>>
>>727772379
pro level dealer if he is vac sealing his eithes, unless your buying oz or more in which case let your mate have a nug for pickin it up for christs sakes.
>>
File: IMG_1732.png (284KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.png
284KB, 1136x640px
holy shit, i'm accessing silk road, it's like fucking christmas, thank you anon that helped me

here, have some oc
>>
There's no way this thread is real. OP, don't listen to anyone. No matter what do not meet that guy. Tons of cops pretend to be cool football players on Instagram who post about bud to make people message them so they can meet up and arrest them.

Go to the original silk road. NOT THE 2.0

THE ORIGINAL SILK ROAD WILL GET YOU THE BEST PRICES.

Other anons will confirm.
>>
>>727756516
Have a scale and weigh it before you even show the money. If he won't do it, find a new dealer.
>>
>>727771201
yeah i see what your sayin. op really has bigger fish to fry if he doesn't have the balls to fuckin talk to another kid in high school.

like wtf
>>
no one gives a shit about your weight just buy some fucking weed eat munchies get more fat
>>
>>727771792
also the darknet is pretty fuckin safe to use.

the original silk road bust resulted in only 3 arrests, the site admin and two DEA agents got arrested for stealing drug money, lol.

the second silk road got busted and only 23 people were arrested as a result, and they found them with drugs on their person and they were buying tens of thousands of $$$ worth.

silk road 3 is still running.

also silk road is not even the biggest drug vendor on the darknet. its just well known.

that and the fact that receiving contraband in the mail is not a crime (cause they don't know YOU had it delivered) means your good to go.
>>
>>727772765
any time m8. enjoy your drugs.

protip: you can get bitcoins with only a credit card (usually you need photo ID or have to pay way more in time/money by doing private transactions) by using coinbase. im pretty sure it is the only exchange left that doesn't require a photo ID up front.
but you HAVE to bounce the coin cause they track who you send your coin to and they will funckin insta ban you and your credit card, trust me, im banned :<
and i wasn't even using darknet i was on the clearnet ordering semi-leagle shit. their TOS are super specific on who you can send coin to.
just use blockchain (its a website) and setup a wallet to bounce your coin.

cheers.
>>
>>727756516
lots of shops online will send weed by mail

I don't know how it is in your area but the covert way of asking if a dealer can help you out is literally to ask "I heard that you might be able to help me" without directly mentioning bud.

although to be honest as a general statement the dealers I've had have been honest ppl who are interested in helping other people who benefit from smoking, if they have to rip you off to make some extra money they'll rip everyone off and not just you (aka keep going down in weight from 5g to 3,5g eventually without changing the price).
>>
>>727756516
honestly if you're so worried about the dealer making fun of you and dont want to meet him in person than you should just find a new dealer who you feel comfortable with and not be an autistic cuck
>>
>>727758483
Don't dis this shit nigga when I was in highschool we would get this by the oz and smoke everyone out at parties.
>>
>>727756516
Look up your shit on strains and prices in your area, when you decide which strain you want find a dealer and you tell him what price you think is right and he should just agree if you looked up your shit, get him to pick up the money at a specific spot like under a rock in a bag and then he go's and buys the weed with your money and drops it off under the rock, this shit is basic knowledge dude.
Imb4
>I'M FAT AND AUTISTIC HUETPOCKET
grow Some balls dude, go to the gym or diet.
>>
>>727756516
thats the saddest thing ive ever heard. if you cant go outside to buy some fucking weed then you shouldnt buy weed nor should you continue breathing.

"hurr he gonna rob me" why would a dealer risk loosing a customer?

*im gonna get ripped of!" you have nothing to compare your weed to if hes your only choice. you only gonna find out until you buy anyway.

after reading your post i hope you get ripped off or better yet caught we your illegal substances.

i hope you never have children. they would need a real man in their life. just stay in the safe lane in life. kys
>>
>>727756516
Make it a point to meet a new dealer who isnt from your highschool. Walk to the local gas station at around midnight, make nice with the cashier, find out if hes a stoner. Its that easy. The local gas station guy called his dealer for me because my dealer moved away.
>>
>>727757820
Really you live in ca and can only.find one fucking person to buy weed???? Isnt it fucking legal now? You must be a retard
>>
You put wayyyy too much thought into this. Its a weed deal, buy a small amount so its not worth robbing until you trust him enough. Dealers dont give a fuck who you are and if they do then they arent worth giving your money too.
>>
>>727778861
Not everyone has an alcohol hook up either. Most of these fucks are high schoolers anyway.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.