[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has one of the most diverse casts >the casting literally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

>has one of the most diverse casts
>the casting literally has been praised by the original director
>Japanese test audience loved that the cast was not "yellow face"
>still is labeled as "white washing" because the synthetic faces looked white...
>somehow synthetic materials and robots have race
When will this future be a reality so we can wipe away the mentality of the SJW's who are taking it upon themselves to be victims because the Japanese will not?
>>
>>727716467
Major looks white in the anime anyway when will they figure this out?
>>
The so called "white washing" didn't keep me from watching it but the movie was not as good as I thought it would be
>>
Also real life will never be as cool as gits Imo because jews
>>
>>727716467
i don't like how they niggerfied clearly asian characters. Hell even Batou clearly looks like a white marine
>>
>>727717637
How does she look white?
She has purple fucking hair
It is a cartoon
>>
The reosning in the movie for her being put in a white females body makes zero sense.

I do not care about the whole "white washing" thing, but in context of the actual movie it makes no particular sense
>>
>>727718281
They cast a Japanese girl to play her original body, and her new shell is meant to not look like her in the slightest. In the context of Japan, whites are the minority, so in the context of the original movie and original audience, having black and white characters is so fucking diverse.
>>
>>727716467
unfortunately OP while i did enjoy the film it lacked some of the points the anime film put forward and the fact that it wasn't rated R dissapointed me, if you haven't seen the Ghost in the Shell anime film you'll miss a lot and notice that the film failed to put forward more of its philosophical points.
>>
>>727718088
In the 1995 movie (used a lot as a reference), she has pale skin, black hair, and blue eyes.
Totally white.
>>
>>727718445
no. it is a business. the people making the movie want it to pander to the widest audience

white people

it isn't suppose to mean anything in the actual movie. how are you this dense
>>
>>727718607
I wish it had more of the brutal aspects
>>
>>727719359
>only people of european descent have white skin
Gooks and Nipps are pale as fuck.
>>
File: 2732856065_873342f14c_b.jpg (187KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
2732856065_873342f14c_b.jpg
187KB, 1024x727px
>>727719359
She is a cyborg. The only parent they mention in the movie is Japanese. Show me white person who has this kind of blue/gray eye color

It is a fucking cartoon. Just because the characters aren't chink eyed doesn't mean they are drawing aryan characters.

Black hair is a white trait now??
The sad thing is that you are serious
>>
File: blue-eyes.jpg (131KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyes.jpg
131KB, 1024x683px
>>727720140
>Show me white person who has this kind of blue/gray eye color
I literally just googled "light blue eyes"
>>
does she twerk in the movie?
>>
>>727720479
>"light blue eyes"
get over yourself
>>
File: 1490413136900.png (309KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490413136900.png
309KB, 500x500px
>>727718088
Have you ever been to Tumblr?

Literally every white "female" on it has purple hair.
>>
>>727716467
Its a shitty movie that shitted all over the original plot.
>>
>>727720820
What did you expect?

Making a movie "based" on another movie is the ultimate autism.
>>
>>727720723
>white people don't have this eye color
>oh wait they do
>well other people have it too! get over yourself!
Idiot.
>>
>>727720911
Aren't they remaking The Matrix already? I can only imagine how that's gonna work out.
>>
>>727720723
>nigger
>blue eyes
You realize that's contacts... right?
>>
>>727720990
if you say only white people can have pale skin and black hair, i can do that too.

if am an idiot, so are you
>>
>>727721065
Look what happened to Judge Dredd.

"Dredd" had literally nothing to do with the original.

I can only imagine what The SJW Matrix would be like.
>>
>>727721086
look it up.
>>
Did anybody watch Stand Alone Complex and remember that scene where she almost fucks that 11 year old kid in the hotel room?

... is it pedo for a robot to fuck an 11 year old?
>>
>>727721086
>Being this fucking stupid.
>>
>>727721241
Look what happened to Dredd? Seriously? The remake was way better than Sly's version in every way.
>>
>>727721535
.... really bro?

That fucking drug that makes you have bullet time... was better than the original...

Really nigga?
>>
>>727721431
i remember that scene and i feel like it's a good laugh for the major as she probably never uses it
>>
>>727721686
I was always like

"... are you retarded kid? What the fuck are you waiting for?"

I remember it was the kid that was like "naw".
>>
File: gaifu.png (485KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
gaifu.png
485KB, 596x599px
>>727716467
Blame it on the japs. Anime is whitewashed by design.
>>
File: gaifufu.jpg (194KB, 691x797px) Image search: [Google]
gaifufu.jpg
194KB, 691x797px
>>727721809
>>
>>727721614
But he's right Anon, Dredd was actually pretty good.
>>
>>727721802
a kid is a kid. they innocent
>>
>>727721686
Also, I don't think she "never uses it", because I remember a scene where she wakes up in a room with like 5 other naked bitches to answer the phone, and then is all "*sigh*" because it's the chief calling her back to the office.

Pretty sure she used the shit out of that robot cunt.
>>
>>727721930
.... wasn't that kid a part of some fucking street gang?

"innocent" isn't the word I'd use, I think she made him come with her after his street punk friends ditched him while they were robbing someone.
>>
>>727721935
>>727722180
am i in /b/? why this this thread so normal
>>
>>727721809
so you think when japanese watch their cartoon they are viewing the characters as foreign people

got it
>>
>>727722360
Forgive me for letting you down.

GITS was the only anime series I ever actually watched in its entirety.
>>
I dont see how it's white washing when it's not even related to past events. I'd understand if it was based on true events, but just because it was a sci-fi anime doesn't make the MAIN ROLE cast white washed.
>>
>>727722485
yes and no someone did a study and found that for the most part when it came to sci-fi/fantasy material they mostly see them as foreigners while slice of life/drama they say as being Jp
>>
I'm just in it for the Tachikomas.
>>
>>727722753
There's a very important factor that you're leaving out here.

Gooks are a vile insect race that are not native to Earth. Because of that, they do their best to tailor their entertainment as closely to humans as possible.

With Anime, for example, since the majority of humans that most closely match the skin tone that their exoskeletons were able to produce happened to be white, they modeled their Anime characters off of whites.

Clever marketing ploy from the insectoids if you ask me.
>>
>>727722863
get ready to be severly disappointed
>>
>>727722960
I see now, it all makes sense. How could I have been so blind to the truth.
>>
Does anyone know why they never make a movie based frame for frame on the original manga?

Did Shirow not allow it for some reason?
>>
>>727716467
no one fucking called it white-washing where do u get this shit aside from making it up so you have something to whine about?

they complained that the original story was changed, bcuz no one touches a weeb's chinese cartoons
>>
>>727723104
The Tachikomas were the most interesting things in the series.

Especially since they were all disembodied kids who were given tank bodies, heavy weapons, and computer brains.

They all had ghosts if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>727716467
idgaf about the SJW crap, was a pretty good movie. end.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.