[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was High School for you >were you popular? >were you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

How was High School for you
>were you popular?
>were you a loser
>were there cliques?
>how were your grades
>did you enjoy it?
I went to a small rich kid prep school in jersey so there werent really cliques or "popular kids" and it wasnt anything like ive seen in tv shows. In my school everyone aimed to do well in school and were friends with teachers. No fights, no sex talk, nothing. There werent even many girls and the ones that came werent that hot so i didnt go to prom either. I sometimes wished i had a more traditional high school experience but my high school was kinda fun.
>>
I had a retardede friend but he was kinda like a bully and i was then in a stockholm relationship with him kinda and we got drunk very often and went to watch football and used to take weed sometimes, i only was hoping for the day i had better friends. Also i was socially unskilled because i was put into new environments constantly.

>loser
totally
>popular
no
>cliques
Yeah somehow but it wasnt really like that
>grades
bad
>enjoy
FUCK NO NEVER AGAIN THAT SHIT
>>
BUT i hated his drunken ramblins and he kinda wanted me to ramble with him and i was like "meh" you retard shut the fuck up so i just was with him because of the stockholm thing, father complexes and because the "danger" with drunking and so on excited me
>>
>>727682165
>popular?
Meh.
>loser?
Kinda
>cliques?
Stoners and game nerds
>grades?
High B's to mid A's
>enjoy?
It was pretty fun, but I'm not going back anytime soon.
>>
>were you popular?
Not at all
>were you a loser
Pretty much, was unaware of it though
>were there cliques?
Of course there were
>how were your grades
80-85% at every single test
>did you enjoy it?
Actually I did, lots of sex with weird girls who happened to like nerds, drugs were involved as well
>>
>how was high school for you?
sucked at first, turbo nerd manlette reporting for 9th grade.

>were you popular?
not at first. was on the swim team since age 10 so i joined the highschool team and immediately went to varsity. lettered and won state. was cool with jocks after that. junior and senior year a lot of girls started showing up to meets to check out our packages in speedos. i was ripped by then and became popular, but i didn't hang with anyone from my school and blew off any girl that asked me out. all my friends and girl friends were in college and i was going to college parties.

>were you a loser?
for the first year, ya. then i got my vindication.

>were there cliques?
ya. i was in the chess/programming/d&d cliques. all 4 years of high school. i was like their protector at the end.

>how were your grades?
4.0 at first, then by junior year 0.6gpa. barely graduated with a 2.1.

>did you enjoy it?
i didn't enjoy the people i went to high school with, but i had a blast during that time outside of school. junior year i started dj'ing and throwing warehouse parties around the midwest. worked at a club every thrusday night and showed up to school fridays on acid and rolling. made a lot of money selling doses out of my locker.
>>
>>727682165
Lots of fights, a fair few teen pregnancies, fairly strict cliques. Our school was the lowest in the district for grades and I averaged C's. Hated every second of it.
>>
>>727682165
Also I was definitely a loser, that's why I was on B
>>
>were you popular?
Not really, but I was cool with all of my class and a few more people.

>were you a loser
For the first year - yeah. Got picked on quite a bit, but then I beat my social anxiety, started talking more, got invited to coffees and just fit in.

>were there cliques?
Not really. In school we were all cool, but outside of school everyone had their group of friends that was hard to enter.

>how were your grades
Average in the first year when I was picked on, and as I fit in with other kids I started improving towards the end.

>did you enjoy it?
I enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>727682819
>Also I was socially unskilled because I was put into new environments constantly.

It's ok to just say you're a pussy, anon
>>
>>727684870
ok if you prefer it that way.
>>
>>727682165
I was a loser faggot need who used to get bullied and shit and never stuck up for myself cause I was a coward. I'm a security now and ain't afraid of confrontations anymore so... It's all good now.
>>
>>727682165
>popular
Sort of. Everyone knew me for better or worse. I talked with lots of people but nobody ever asked me to hang out outside of school.
>loser
With ladies, yes.
>cliques
Big time. I wasn't a part of one until Senior year. Finally found a group of friends that wanted to hang out with me
>grades
I did surprisingly well. Got A's and B's. I am still kicking myself now that I'm in college that I didn't try harder. I could have gone to a wayyyy better school.
>enjoy
I guess. School was fun for me. I didn't really have a social life. If I could have gotten laid that would have made it 100% better
>>
>>727685291
wacha going to school for?
>>
Sold/did a lot of drugs, had a bit of sex, tried to kill my self.. Pretty shit, wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: borat no.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
borat no.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>Even though I got along with pretty much every group/demo at school quite well and we all knew each other; I never completely gelled with any of them, either.
>Too nerdy to always hang out with the jock kids. When they'd go off to play sport at lunch, I wasn't really interested.
>Too normal to always hang out with the really nerdy kids. When they'd go off to play Magic: The Gathering, I really wasn't interested.
>Also got along with the "bad" kids at school. Most of whom came from the wrong side of the tracks. They were pretty nice to me and often copped an unfair rep; but I still didn't really want to get involved in their world.
>Even though I was on okay terms with some of the other groups, I didn't really know them well enough to hang out with them much and couldn't be bothered to go through the motions of bonding with yet another group. So I kind of floated between the nerds and the jocks throughout the day.
>Highschool was divided into two separate schools as part of some sort a collegeate.
>Both were okay in some ways and shit in others.
>First highschool was fun because of varied group of friends and lots of bants, but I also got picked on a lot. It didn't help that most of the teachers either turned a blind eye to the bullying or sometimes even joined in on occasion.
>Pretty rich considering all the talk our principal used to give about bullying and how she was out to crack down on that shit.
>Second school was slightly better because the teachers and the principal in general were better. But right around that time my sex drive really took off and good luck getting laid when you're a kind of nerdy, ugly teenager that doesn't really fit in anywhere.
>Was also picked on here, the teachers were also turning a blind eye to it there, but at least weren't getting involved this time around.
I had some good moments, but overall I'd say I hated it and I'm glad that it ended a long time ago.
>>
File: kendrick-lamar-humble.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-humble.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
high school for me was probably the most fun I've had, im in my first year of college now and it kinda sucks. i wasn't popular by any means but everyone in my school knew me, i was friends with all the different groups (jocks, scums, emo kids) but mainly i had my own friend group of misfits from the emo side, a few jocks, and a kid who built tractors all day and we would just not give a shit go to school cut class and drink every other day at each others houses until mid summer when i started dating a bitch who was a cunt faggot but i didn't care bc i was balls deep in poon every other day. good times in high school best times of my life so far
also k dot is killin the game rn fuck that "more lie" trash gimme more king kendrickkkkk
>>
>were you popular?
>were you a loser
>were there cliques?
>how were your grades
>did you enjoy it?
No
YES
Yes
Shit
Hell no
>>
>>727682165

>were you popular?
No.

>were you a loser?
No.

>were there cliques?
Yes.

>how were your grades?
Average to good.

>did you enjoy it?
For the most part. Had great friends.

It was an overall okay experience, although the majority of the people in my school were entitled well of brats struggling in an already watered down curriculum.
>>
>>727686014
>humble
>the one thing that no rapper on earth is
>>
>>727682165
Graduated in 1997
Played in a couple of rock/heavy metal bands
Had loud ass bassy af truck
hung out with different groups every weekend

wasnt popular, but I knew everyone and they all knew me

When I was a sophomore I looked like senior and hung out with them.
>>
>>727686150
oh yeah, would I do it again? Fuck yes and fuck more bitches than I did, only fucked a couple when I was in HS, was too chicken shit to make moves
>>
>>727682165
Wasn't popular but certainly wasn't a loser. There were lots of cliques at my school, some didnt associate with others, but my main clique was kind of like a band of misfits who had atleast 1 or 2 friends in the different cliques so we were all kind of friends with everyone. Identified the most with the farmer kids or 'redneck' kids so I took a bunch of Ag classes because all the chicks the rode english-saddle horses were in it and most of them were hot as fuck

There were like 5 middle schools in my home town. And 2 high schools, so depending on which middleschool you went to, half your friends ended up going to the other school, so you kinda grew distant with some, but it made our 'cross town rivalry' friendly and fun

Yeah there were cliques of preppy dbags, but everyone knew they were stuck up so as long as you weren't a faggot you had friends everywhere

The only cliques that people didnt associate cross cliques with were the gangster/wannabe gangster/white trash/wiggers that were assholes to everyone and stupid as fuck. Or the 'stairwell kids' the kids who never gave up being goth kids, the kids who wore tails and naruto headbands, and the few kids with aspergers and functioning autists.. they kept to themselves not because people disliked them, they were just fine associating with their group of weirdos and sonic-running to lunch every day, spewing about animus and what not

More than anything I hated before I had a car because I haf to ride the bus with a bunch of white trash retards and spergs

Everyone at my school was generally nice and accepting, and everyone smoked weed. I hung out with the stoners a lot but was kind of an outsider because I just didnt like weed then, but I wasn't above drinking my face off and partying

This was a town of about 100k in the midwest(kansas)
>>
>>727685291
Are you me?
what major/field you in?
>>
>>727682165
High school was super fucking boring for me. I couldn't be bothered to attend class and often skipped.

>I knew a fair amount of people and had several different groups of friends but I wasn't "popular"
>I don't think I was a loser? Maybe I was I dunno
>my grades were terrible. My parents had me sent to a psychologist to determine if I had ADHD and he determined I had an incredibly high IQ and wasn't being challenged enough. I was actually held back a year.
>looking back I didn't much care for high school. I really loved life after it and learned WAY more from life than I ever did in school.

I grew up in a small town that exploded in population in a very short amount of time. Everyone knew everyone but there were always new kids coming in. I got laid a lot in school and fucked around a ton. I ended up a mechanic and with my wife's income we have a really nice house and live on a golf course.

>fuck college learn a trade
>you will learn way WAY more in life than you will in high school
>>
>>727686309
Forgot, grades were decent. B average with a few As here and there. I didnt try hard because I knew I was just going to community college instead of a 4 year school. Enjoyed the fuck out of it. Would do it again
>>
>were you popular?
Not really.
>were you a loser
Not really.
>were there cliques?
Yes.
>how were your grades
Shit.
>did you enjoy it?
No.
>>
File: 1489105033393.jpg (460KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489105033393.jpg
460KB, 1536x2048px
>>727682165
>were you popular
nope, but had a few friends and acquaintances
>loser
kinda?
>were there cliques?
normies and nerds really, i wasn't either
>how were your grades
bad, graduated with 2.0 GPA
>did you enjoy it
sometimes
>>
>>727682165
This is so cliche and out of reality. We in 2017 BOI, No one's popular, no one's better. Everybody be in his thing. I had a pretty normal highschool experiencie, and as far as I remember, everyone in some time in their life suffered bullying for 1 day or 2 days... Its like NORMAL. You are not going to get trough without being noticed at least once. I had a lot of friends and even 2 long relationships on the way. Pretty normal and I would say that everyone had a pretty normal experience too. I live in Argentina, no one here acts by that cliche way.
>>
I went to a catholic school, 7-10. Had two groups, punks and preps. They fought sometimes, but nothing major. I was in the middle, friends with both sides, though most of the people I grew up with were part of the punks. There were some pretty big sluts, too, mostly from the prep group, though. Heard lots of stories. Most of the punks, and myself, transferred to a public, 11-12, school. Great decision, because there wasn't a whole lot of freedom at the catholic school, and you had to stay there the entire day, regardless if you had classes or not. At public, you could leave whenever your classes were finished, and your schedule could be very few classes if you had the credits done already, which a lot of us did since the catholic school forced you to have a full schedule all the way.
>>
>>727682165
>Popular
Sorta
>Cliques
Part of the choir and also part of an auditions based caroling group
>Grades
B's and A's
>Enjoy
Sure I liked it
>>
>>727686866
>Loser
All people on /b/ are losers
>>
>>727684426
How the fuck did you get a 0.6 GPA? You have to try to be that bad
>>
>>727682165
>were you popular?
I was somewhat popular just from a distance in that most people wanted me there, and enjoyed an occasional conversation but not much beyond that. I had a shitload of acquaintances but no friends
>were you a loser
Depends on your definition of loser
>were there cliques?
Groups of people who could be categorized, yes.
>how were your grades
Mostl;y Cs and Bs first two years As and Bs next two, planned on going to community college and then transferring so i didnt really care too much.
>did you enjoy it?
Somewhat, but I guess it could be described as an acquired taste
>>
>>727682165
>How was High School for you
>>were you popular?
no
>>were you a loser
kinda
>>were there cliques?
ye
>>how were your grades
top tier
>>did you enjoy it?
not really
>>
File: i can't quit you.png (166KB, 470x299px) Image search: [Google]
i can't quit you.png
166KB, 470x299px
>>727686990
Honestly this place has made me more of one. I used to function in society so much better before I started coming here and letting retards with no life experience pollute my thoughts. But I can't leave, either. I've tried.
>>
>>727682165
>were you popular?
Nah.
>were you a loser
Only in my first year and a half.
>were there cliques?
Outcasts(?)
>how were your grades
A's and B's; graduated with a 3.75GPA
>did you enjoy it?
Yeah but college is way better.
>>
>>727687183
I completely agree with you
>>
>>727682165
>were you popular
i was cool with a good deal of people
>were you a loser
yeah probably
>were there cliques?
where i live, everyone's in the same boat. the only kids that clumped during lunch were the videogame/anime nerds and the ones in a sport.
>how were your grades
i was surprised that i graduated
>did you enjoy it?
it was great. a lot of goofing off and hanging out in classrooms with teachers that didn't give a shit if we were in their class or not. took photography in my senior year which led to an hour everyday of chilling wherever I wanted to on campus.
>>
>popular? somewhat; being a football captain helps
>loser? only as a dateless wonder
>cliques: jocks, stoners, nerds, mexicans, etc.
>grades? perfect, but it was a bad school
>enjoy it? Not really

College was infinitely better.
>>
>>727687172
Additional 2 points
1. Spammed honors and AP courses so my wGPA was like a point higher than unweighted
2. Grew up in a diverse school in a well off area. It was around half black, but i didnt interact with too many of them.
>>
>>727682165
Everyone knew who I was but I was never "popular" there were no cliques and my grades were quite mediocre except in IT where I got pretty much the best grade
>>
I didn't fit into any of the cliques, so I had the advantage of being true independent.

I was the paradox of being a polite and dedicated student, who was often disciplined for insubordination.

I was an anti-authority teacher's pet.
>>
>>727687129
heheh, i skipped school so much that i had 19 in-school suspensions in 1 semester. we had open campus so anyone could come and go as they please. so i got. when i realized i might not graduate, or worse yet repeat, i buckled down to pull a 2.1 out of my ass.
>>
>>727687261
To be fair, over the last few years I've started to turn it back around and in ways I'm further ahead than before I started. So thanks for that, 4chan. But for the first few years there was a noticeable downward spiral.
>>
>>727682165
There are always cliques - unless you went to school is some one room schoolhouse with less than 4 other students.

I was a spazz/jock type. I also spent my time picking fights with bullies. I was popular with the geeks and freaks for that.
>>
>>727685546
>>727686408
Geology
>>
>>727682165

>>were you popular
Relatively, but no on the extreme ends of the spectrum. Pretty popular for an introvert.

>were you a loser
I did drugs, skipped school, didn't attempt to do well educationally, etcetera
In my opinion, I was a loser, I was losing in life.

>were there cliques
Yes, I was a part of a few cliques.

>how were your grades?
Terrible.

>did you enjoy it
At the time. I don't enjoy remembering how much of my past I spent doing bullshit and not creating a better future for myself. I don't enjoy thinking about all of the self destructive things that I've done. I don't enjoy thinking about how I can't get my time back once I spend it. I don't like thinking about how if I were to have spent my time better, I wouldn't forever be less than I could've been.

I was also cute and or handsome, so girls liked me, but I didn't know it and or think about it too much at the time.

I was also a skilled individual, with what some could interpret to be passions with my hobbies and interests, so that also made me attractive.

I would do a lot of things differently if I could do it again, but I can't.

I'd like a redo on life, but to my knowledge, that's extremely unlikely.
>>
>>727687947
a geologist can get stoned with the best of 'em.
>>
>>727688149
You mean smoking or stoned in the Islamic sense?
>>
>>727688358
which do you think is more likely?
>>
File: 1491049036310.jpg (229KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491049036310.jpg
229KB, 1200x1200px
>>727682165
>were you popular?
yea
>were you a loser
nah
>were there cliques?
kinda
>how were your grades
bad
>did you enjoy it?
yea fucking teen sluts and doing dumb shit what not to enjoy last year was kinda boring tho
>>
>>727688584
It's fun to think that they stone scientists in the Middle East, but they don't. At least as long as they're not committing adultery or blaspheming. So I'll lock in smoking.
>>
>were you popular?
First year I was. After that I realized that none of the people I knew (besides my friends) were gonna matter so I stopped talking to all the popular kids so my popularity went down every year after that

>were you a loser
Not really, didn't give a fuck anyways. I was strong so no one really fucked with me

>were there cliques?
The whole school is divided by cliques so yes

>how were your grades
Shit

>did you enjoy it?
Yea it was alright. I went to a ghetto school so there always was something new everyday whether it's fights or some shit
>>
File: 11695185158.png (119KB, 354x331px) Image search: [Google]
11695185158.png
119KB, 354x331px
>>727682165
>were you popular?
Yes because my parents always come to school because I got bullied.

>were you a loser
Absolutely yes,

>were there cliques?
At first none until I got some few friends to trust with .

>how were your grades
Average mostly 75-80

>did you enjoy it?
Only third year highschool mang the rest are horrible I don't want to remember it anymore.
>>
File: 1469775136999.jpg (32KB, 451x349px) Image search: [Google]
1469775136999.jpg
32KB, 451x349px
I was a sexist pervert
all the guys loved me and all the girls hated me
we had uniform where girls had to wear skirts and i used to be the master of creepshots and upskirts. got suspended but i never deleted the pictures completely because i had it online. cant share because underage
>>
File: 1486696484377.png (639KB, 649x611px) Image search: [Google]
1486696484377.png
639KB, 649x611px
>>727682165
>were you popular?
Nope. Shy, autistic fucking retard. I'm attractive and tall, and I fucking squandered it. Just like I did through almost all of college.

>were you a loser
I had friends, so not really.

>were there cliques?
To an extent, but none of it was really hostile. It was really just everybody had their separate group of friends, but things weren't exclusive and retarded like it is in movies.

>how were your grades
Really good, pretty much straight 4.0 even though I played call of duty like 10 hours a day because high school was piss easy.

>did you enjoy it?
Not really. I mean, I wish I could go back and redo it, and not fuck up so hard social and athletically, but I haven't really enjoyed any part of my life in decades. I haven't been happy since at least my early childhood, if I was even happy then.
>>
>>727682165
yes
no
yes
3.8-9
yeah, best years of my ltr before it went downhill (gf got sick)
>>
>>727688761
>what not to enjoy
Regret, permanent psychological and or physical damage, permanent neurological deficiencies, stupid ass fucking grammar.
>>
>>727682165
Terrible, before high school been moving around every year or so since I was about 6-7.
Whatever friend I made, I left and never saw again. Until I moved countries at around 12-13 but then acne hit me really bad (genetic) when I had a steady place and was ready to make friends/relationships. Still managed to make the best out of it.

>were you popular?
not really, nobody would know my name or say hi to me in the hall way or whatever. I was the class clown and always been approachable and made people laugh so they liked me for that, an occasional joke to make their day a little better but not friends.

>were you a loser?
Don't think so, I never followed crowds, never went with the popular kids, been bullied but always stood up to bullies (I'm tall and had long hair at the time so people thought "metal head, these people are satanists so its best to avoid him") and never been shit on by class mates.

>were there cliques?
yea man, all kinds you can imagine, weird because my town is small and kind of a shit hole, but I suppose thats why theres so many different kinds of people around, just not many of them. We had our popular kids, cringe kids, good looking kids, ugly kids, idiots, sport fags, and regulars.

>how were your grades?
pretty good actually, always study a day or even a couple of hours before an exam so my memory is fresh and usually nail everything. Did a lot of practical subjects too and I was good at those. Not an A student but didn't do bad either.

>did you enjoy it?
at the time no, but now I wish I was back in school. It was fun hanging out with friends and just talking shit and laughing all day, homework was bullshit because our teachers would always give us a ton of it and check it only whenver they felt like it so you had to do it every time and some of them were strict so you'd shit yourself when it was your turn to get checked.

Wish things would play out better tho so I'd have the balls to make out with a girl / have a gf in school...
>>
>>727682165
>Picked on for being loser
>clean myself up and start smoking weed in 11th grade
>everybody liked/knows me
Wouldn't say popular but there were very few people that hated me. Small town, I guess doing drugs just made ya fit in
>>
>>727682165
>were you popular?
this isn't a typical concept in my country
>were you a loser
this isn't a typical concept in my country
>were there cliques?
this isn't even a thing in my country; wtf is a clique anyway?
>how were your grades
average
>did you enjoy it?
fokin' loved it mate
would do it all my life
>>
>>727688953
>top tier teen pussy because Europe
>doing shit for the lulz
>bros
>care free
>jokes on you EU faggot here english not even my main character
>>
>were you popular?
Kinda yeah, most ppl knew me but I didn't care too much, honestly didn't bother changing up friends for image or anything.
>were you a loser
Kinda, in some ways, though I feel like I did a pretty good job of not looking like a complete retard.
>were there cliques?
ofc, they are in every school: Popular girls& skater boys (cliché I know but it's true kinda) ; middle class normal ppl and then some weird dudes with lots of pimples
>how were your grades
Just enough to get through, every single year. I did have a lot of free time because of it tho.
>did you enjoy it?
I actually did, had lots of relationships with girls and had awesome friends all the way through.
>>
>>727689024
>Wish things would play out better tho so I'd have the balls to make out with a girl / have a gf in school...
Overrated stupid ass bullshit.
>>
>>727682165
>Popular?
Not especially.
>A loser?
Not especially either, Kind of occupied a middle tier.
>Cliques?
Absolutely yes.
>Grades?
Excellent. Salutatorian; only kid in my year to go Ivy League.
>Enjoy it?
At the time, no. Retrospectively, quite a lot. Cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>727689630
You say that now but I'm 22 and wish I had some earlier experience, anxiety about shit like that in your 20's is embarrassing as fuck...
>inb4 should've gotten a gf then
couldn't, it took me 22 years to look reasonably well and feel 'ok' with myself to even consider being seen by other people. Before it was either lack of opportunities because moving all the time and then when became old enough for gf, acne hit me like a cunt and I looked terrible, couldn't even pretend I didn't care. Fuck my life
>>
>>727682165

>were you popular?
Yup
>were you a loser
Nah
>were there cliques?
Hell yeah.
>How were your grades?
Mostly mid to high A's
>Did you enjoy it?
Yeah dude lost my virginity to the hottest girl in school, fucked a few other babes and had a great group of friends who I'm still very close to now in college.
>>
>Parents rich
>have a bro from 1st grade also friends in real life
>same class with this bro true high school
>basically we where tag team from the start
>so popular but not the sport faggots way
>other cool kids gravitate around us
>doing stupid shit with bro like trashing the girls bathroom shit on the floor then pain the walls with broom of shit just because lulz
>bros with every weed dealer in school and in the neighborhood also with the cool kids because we lived near by
>teen pussy for days (even my dog score 1 slut no jokes)
>eu faggot so top tier pussy
>ton friends and kids i know outside school some 5-6y older
fun times will do again
>>
>>727688953
Hah
>>
>were you popular?
Knew just about everybody in my grade, although some people didnt know I existed ; would be greeted by friends in hallways with fistbumps etc
Hung out with higher grades sometimes, lunches sucked , got picked on by people for not knowing about popular culture bullshit , first year I learned never to try to fit in because it all ends badly. Tried too hard to fit in, ended up feeling alienated from everybody.

>were you a loser
Yes/No , I xferred from a gifted school to a traditional public highschool , had to remake friends. I'd say half my grade saw me as one, but the other half was me in a positive light. Depending on my mood I would either be really outgoing or super timid. Frist year asked out one of the school "sluts" , got laughed at and mocked, but ended up fucking her bestfriend at a party year after. Founded some clubs, but then lost motivation to keep them going, was dealing with suicidal thoughts and drug abuse most of hs.
All the nerds looked down on me because I did drugs , all the normies thought I was a nerd because I wasnt interested in the new rap album or sport news.

>were there cliques?
Yes. Althought I was accepted into most of them, never found that I "fit" in.
Each clique had its benefits, best to be good with all of them, even the "thug" kids. They were the only way I could get cigarettes, weed and booze in grade 10.

>how were your grades
Absolute trash, surprised I passed because I sometimes wouldn't even show to my exams. Some courses I would get 4s if I enjoyed them, or even low 50s

>did you enjoy it?
Learned a lot about myself and people, most of my close friends went to Ivey League schools while I went on to a community college.
Most people are snakes, I got into some fights because some fucking kike on the theatre crew talked shit behind my back. Lost my virginity, lost most of my friends after graduation though.
>>
6'4 150 lbs Halo 3 nerd in HS got zero bishes looked really fuckin awkward cause I was a skeleton, didn't even have sex until I was nearly 19 years old.. fast-forward 5 years I'm 24 grew into my face and body now I'm 205 lbs sexy AF and have hooked up with more than few girls from my younger days that didn't wanna give me time of day back then. NEVER LOSE HOPE MY FELLOW FUCKIN DORKS
>>
>Popular
No, but I had friends
>Loser
Tried to be a closet loser most of the time. Would rarely talk about my hobbies so no one knew that all I ever did was play vidya
>Cliques
Of course. It's not like a movie though. There was no super popular people, no edgy group etc. it was kinda like people just divided up with others sorta like them.
>Grades
Terrible. Absolute arse. I was too lazy back then to care.
>Did I enjoy it?
Yeah. Great time.
>>
>were you popular?
Lol no
>were you a loser?
Probably the biggest loser in my school
>were there cliques?
Yes, but as an all boys rich school they were pretty bizarre
>how were your grades?
Average
>did you enjoy it?
No. I've never felt adequate presumably because I was never good enough in school
>>
>grades
All As and A+s
>popularity
I always acted like I had something better to do than talk to the popular kids, so I was always on the higher scale of people, but didnt have too many friends. I moved to a new town when I was in 9th grade, so nobody knew i was a loner.
>did you enjoy it?
Eh. Good grades, people liked me more than ever before, yes. It was nice. No gf tho.
>>
>>727682165

No. Yes. Yes. Outstanding. Too inept to realize I wasn't enjoying it at the time.
>>
>>727686482
Experience is only as credible as how it's interpreted, dumbass.
>>
>were you popular?
No on purpose
>were you a loser?
I dont know, i kept myself out.
>were there cliques?
Yes and i hated them.
>did you enjoy it?
Yes, cause nobody really noticed me and i bullied the hole school by internet. Once i started a real intense "war" between grades, just by sending some messages by fake accounts. It was great, nobody noticed me and i walked in school, knowing that i had the power to fuck them all :)
>>
at what grade/age do you go through high school? different school system over here
>>
I fucked this autistic girl alot over a couple years
>>
>were you popular?
Definitely. Not in a positive way though. People made me out to be a psycho for stupid reasons, just because everyone knew me from middle school and I got into tons of trouble there. Basically just class clown stuff, anger issues with authority figures, fictional rumors (some pretty crazy stories were made up about me lol) etc.
>were you a loser
I don't think so, but most people thought so.
>were there cliques?
In my high school there were, yeah. I hung out with about 5 or 6 other people, but I would talk to people who were around me if they wanted to. I didn't have problems talking to people or anything like that.
>how were your grades
Pretty bad, I didn't go to school a lot of the time in high school so D's or F's. I was very passionate about english so I got A's there.
>did you enjoy it?
Nah, I had way more friends outside of school than in school.
>>
>>727682165
>>were you popular?
Not really. I had a few good/close friends. I was not like most of the other kids. I wasn't hated or picked on in HS or anything like that.
>>were you a loser
I wouldn't say so.
>>were there cliques?
Not really. That was more true in middle school.
>>how were your grades
Pretty good. Mostly B and B+, some As. A C once in a while. We were also on a 7-point grading scale and not 10, so the better letter grades were a bit higher to get. I could have done better if I studied harder, for a lot of the classes I didn't study too much. I just paid attention in class, and then at the time of the test I could remember most of everything. I like learning, so I spent a good part of time reading and learning about stuff I was interested in outside of school. For school subjects, I would do great if I was interested, if I wasn't I would only try up to a point, that was "good enough".
>>did you enjoy it?
At the time, yeah. It's good to hang out with your friends. Some of the subjects I liked learning. But on the other hand it was kind of a PITA. Have to wake up early, make sure you aren't late for school, have to do homework, write term papers, some classes were boring. But of course looking back on it now it's halcyon days. Many years later, I still dream all the time that I am back in high school, or re-enroled in HS to go through it a 2nd time. Just had that dream again last night, in fact. But in truth, thinking about it, I wish I could go back to elementary school days or Kindergarten, those are some of the best days. Being older, successful and with lots of money now, doesn't really compare tbh.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about not having a "typical" HS experience. It sounds like you got a good education, which is supposed to be the main point of HS, and will serve you best in life. HS isn't like Saved by the Bell or all the Hollywood movies. I don't think you missed much not having bullies, fights, and drama. But grass always seems greener...
>>
>>727682165
>popular
sort of had two gf at the same time both dump me after finding out i was two timing...
>loser
no..i was a quit kid...
>cliques
no
>grades
bad
>enjoy
no...had 36% attendence...
>>
>Popular?
No-one disliked me, a few liked me, most were positive-indifferent.
>Loser
I missed most people's radars. I guess you could say I was a loser, but I enjoyed doing my own thing and walked away with the grades.
>Cliques
Well, there were groups of friends, generally quite mixed. No groups were ever really exclusive...
>Grades
All good (A-A*) except art, that required work for some reason. Work I didn't do.
>Enjoy?
The school? No, but that's not the point. At home I was fine. I wasn't very social, so I'd just sit down, shut up, work, finish, sit in silence, stand in near silence as friends talk around me at break, then go home and play games alone. That was how I liked it.

It was all just a bunch of nothing, really.
>>
>>727682165
>were you popular?
Meh. Kind of I was in that circle that wasnt bullied because I had a last name
>were you a loser
Not really I always did my own shit
>were there cliques?
Approximately 5
>how were your grades
B Average
>did you enjoy it?
Honestly I did because I knew that when I grew up it was gonna be a massive shit show
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.