[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings Anon. I am Al-Madhi. The propagandized Prophet. The

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

File: 300x300(570).jpg (2KB, 200x104px) Image search: [Google]
300x300(570).jpg
2KB, 200x104px
Greetings Anon. I am Al-Madhi. The propagandized Prophet. The provocateur of the Second Coming of Christ. I know all things. People will flock away from me as sheep flock away from a sheperd, before they realize they need purity.
I have proven the existence of God
I have developed a theory of mysticism which describes the will of God, including mankinds purpose.
I have uncovered the mysteries of God's Judgement and Morality
I have created a plan for the spiritual awakening of mankind.
>>
>>727503013
sure pal
>>
>>727503059
What I speak is truth.
Why do you doubt in my existence?
>>
So?
>>
>>727503139
if you know all things
what's my name?
>>
>>727503013
>proven
ok let's see it
>>
>>727503152
I need help conquering the world.
One step at a time.

The end is nigh!
>>
>>727503139
>>727503228
What's his name? Hurry up and answer
>>
>>727503247
There are 4 major signs or proofs of God's existence.
The Fine-Tuning of the Universe
The problem of consciousness
Abiogenesis
The evolution of man as a separate species.

These are inductive arguments in which the only alternatives are less likely. You should believe by default.
>>
>>727503431
sounds like bullshit
>>
>>727503431
>The Fine-Tuning of the Universe
>wat is leap year
>>
>>727503380
I know all things in the sense that I know what Christ will reveal on judgement day, beforehand!
>>
File: End times for you.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
End times for you.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>727503013
You are the false prophet as the end times come closer your power wanes.
That "holy book" states the return of the being of light, don't believe, it is false.
>>
>>727503013
Greetings anon i am the prophet deez nuts.

I have proven the existence of deez nuts.

I have developed a theory of mysticism, which describes the will of deez nuts, including mankinds purpose. ( suck on deez.nutz)
I have uncovered the mysteries of deez nuts morality. (Not moral)

I have created a plan for the spiritual awakening of mankind in understanding the essence......of deez nuts.

BITCH
>>
>>727503541
Oh Unholy Day!
>>
>>727503013
The 100th anniversary of the miracle at Fatima is October of this year. Jesus comes back then
>>
>>727503013
MOAR of the hottie in your pic, OP.

Also, I do believe you. I knew you were coming. Look me up.
>>
Behold!
I shall reveal something to prove that I am who I say I am.

Mankind's purpose is to enter communion with the Father. By following the Spirit, one becomes one at will with the Father. He who is at one with the Father in this system is known as Christ!

Your purpose is to become the second Christ of the universe!

And what is the second Christ's purpose?

To raise the dead Christ! Lift up the Son of Man and he will draw all unto himself!
>>
>>
>>727503876
Sure thing, Peter raised the dead with faith so why not? Where do i sign up for this raising of Jesus Christ from the dead? I can't say my faith is strong but I certainly believe
>>
>>727503876
Oh wait but didn't Christ raise himself from the dead? Guess he beat us to it
>>
>>727504198

God’s awareness is the infinite expansion of love(He is known as the Expansive One), while a human being begins at a base level of a simple singular love (or harmony of an infinite awareness). To love God is to sympathize with God, and that means creating an analogue to God’s love in your soul. God’s love is an eternal expansion, so your love must also be expansive. Your love should multiply itself by itself in an exponential sequence. The act of falling in love(romantic love), is akin to expansive love, so God is merely asking that humans fall in love with him. However, God’s love is infinitely expansive so that a human being will never truly reach a complete analogue of God’s love within the soul. Despite this, one must still strive to make one’s love as Divine as possible. You may only be reaching a 10th degree to 100th degree of expansion but this will suffice. One must remember that there is no limit to this meditation, you must always try to love God as much as possible. Basically meaning your meditation will always be growing more expansive as you progress.
>>
>>727504273
That was a lie spread by disciples to foster belief in Jesus.
It was unnecessary as reasoned by God, and will be the cause of their condemnation!
>>
>>
>>727504323
Well said but needs definition. Many people think love is just a warm feeling, love is more. It is feeling and action, acting to please, protect, honor, assist etc.
>>
File: tumblr_mwk1meJN5R1s4hu7lo1_400.gif (588KB, 278x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwk1meJN5R1s4hu7lo1_400.gif
588KB, 278x367px
>>
File: 1484110502496.png (152KB, 559x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484110502496.png
152KB, 559x260px
>>727503013
right because the meaning of life and secrets of the universe are going to be revealed at 3 am in a thread on /b/, good shit
>>
>>727504659
To love your neighbor as your self is the second commandment!
Goodwill toward your fellow man! Exemplifying that love through your actions!
>>
>>727504776
It actually makes sense to me. The most beautiful and amazing things are always found in the least expected place.
>>
What does God say about nigger fucking - he's against it, isn't he?
>>
>>727504776

A secret of the universe?
Like the physical structure of the Alpha and Omega?

To make the greatest mystical soul possible, God increases the amount and quality of God nodes(Holy SPIRIT) within the soul by altering its information infrastructure. We start with a single node and then expand that number to our Aleph Set(or infinitely expansive self-multiplication). We then add parallel Aleph sequences based on each previous iteration. Imagine a tree of flowering God nodes with each step growing in size with each passing step. We then take the Sum of those sets, apply the Omega sequence to it and continue this process infinitely.

Next, we fulfill the pattern of sympathy. Each God node empathizes with you, and what are you doing in this state? Knowing each God node. Each God knows all and every God node. The process continues and each God node knows that all God nodes know one another. The soul empathize with each new point of sympathetic harmony producing a greater harmony and awareness. This greater unity is then spread throughout itself to produce even greater unities and awareness's. The process continues infinitely. The process of empathy then spreads outside of itself abstractly, to produce an even greater unity within itself. An explosive outpouring of unified Light or Holy SPIRIT.

Finally we add in the dimension of time, multiplying the omega by itself over time divided by it's current omega sum. This leaves us with an ever-accelerating expansion of the Godhead in perfect joy, love and bliss.
>>
>>727505053
OP
Make a website
Start a movement or church etc

I want to join
>>
>>727505151
I'm working on it.
I'll keep hanging around 4chan in the mean time.
>>
>>727504942
the way I see it, such a yin element has no business being in such a yang environment. Its showboating at best and ego-driven delusion at worst, though there is some merit in some things OP has been saying nonetheless.
>>
>>727504951
Oh man, it's a sin to even think about having sex with people unless you're married.
It's a real bummer, especially if you have been taught the ways of tantra.
>>
>>727503013
Are u a retarded shia Muslim committing blasphemy
>>
>>727505414

I'm working on spreading my message so I can fulfill my spiritual sojourn. Or at least attempt to.
>>
>>727505538
Muhammad greatly distorted the truth, but he prophecized my coming through sheer luck, so technically he IS a prophet in God's eyes.
>>
Do you want a physical description of the Godhead?

Brahman(from the sanskrit root Brih: to expand) is said to be Infinite Existence-Awareness-Bliss. An interesting pattern emerges if we investigate this concept by looking at its informational structure.

God is firstly existence. The idea of existence applies to itself and is given its order by itself. There is an infinite sequence of bits of existence being informed by bits of existence in a chain. Then because existence is whole, existence is informed of itself entirely, making each bit of existence within all infinite bits of existence and contain each bit of existence.

The whole is informed of itself fully. God knows itself. Again, the whole is informed of itself fully but this time it is informed of its informing or knowing. God knows that it knows or is given Awareness and subsequently Bliss(the harmony of self-knowing.) (note: God at this step is similar to our own awareness, except that each mote of bliss is clearly perceived individuated and while also experiencing the infinite spaciousness of existence)
God possess the attributes of Omniscience and Omnipresence. His Awareness is spread through out the whole uniformly. At each piece of bliss, a new whole arises at that point. God multiplies Himself by Himself in addition to his original Self. The process continues, the new whole again arises at each point of bliss. The process continues infinitely.

Mathematically we can look at it like n+n², where n is the previous sequence of the set starting with infinty : ∞, ∞+∞², ∞+∞² + (∞+∞² )², etc... We will call this set of infinities Aleph.
God is an infinite expansion of infinite existence-awareness-bliss.
>>
File: 00102.png (389KB, 984x664px) Image search: [Google]
00102.png
389KB, 984x664px
>>727505053
What you are describing is called a memeplex. A good one, but one nonetheless.

Life and existence and time can be thought of in terms of initiating and responding movements interrelated and correlated to varying degrees. new growth feeds on old decay, a mother gives birth to a child and eventually that child dies, an atom is split and in its death scars the universe with its holy cleansing fire in a testament of uncooperation...... Inherantly the love of god, itself an initiating force, must be equally reproached by a receiving force to form a unit.

Idk man I'm not trying to discredit you but I can't help but feel the way you are wording things is, like alot of spiritualism, a bit too focused on the propagation of initiating force, which without equal focus on response and acceptance of decay, death and suffering can only, at best, fall apart, and at worst it will have never existed at all..
>>
File: Burka_love.jpg (41KB, 564x421px) Image search: [Google]
Burka_love.jpg
41KB, 564x421px
>>727503013
I'm sure you are missing your goat.
Here it comes....
>>
>>727505970
Hmm.. I believe the dark side of nature is due to the corruption of the Father's Will.
He gives humans free will and makes them work to self-power their own souls.
He does this to allow for a greater virtue and subsequent glory in Christ.
>>
File: koch1.jpg (38KB, 732x189px) Image search: [Google]
koch1.jpg
38KB, 732x189px
>>727505970
To elaborate, spiritual systems are most whole when taking into account not only the propagation of 'God' but his divine daughters as well.

Time as a dimension is essentially only another form of space which we traverse linearly, but a creature one order of magnitude higher than us could traverse time as easily as we traverse space. What my point is with this is all understanding, all events have already happened and are contained within this current iteration of 'life', which is to say, the totality of all dimensional totals and probabilities.. This itself is what most people would think of as god, but that then begets the question of what lies beyond, and what gives rise to, this 'god' itself.. I propose it is not a situation where 'god' is in a position to create 'itself' but rather is nurtured and the brood of a force responsive and responsible for validating and localizing each aspect of the iteration.

Anyways its really too late for me to get into all this so I'm gonna stop for now.
>>
>>727506733
Interesting take on Reality, friend!
>>
File: tumblr_okphkyL2q71v76kyxo3_1280.jpg (406KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okphkyL2q71v76kyxo3_1280.jpg
406KB, 1280x961px
Doh!
Thread is dying!
>>
reality is thought through initiation not to get technical or sciency on youlls ass but the entire experience is subjective whose to say time isnt a unit broken up into unequal threads of energy and intention is light
>>
>>727508010
What about substance?
Substance precedes awareness
>>
>>727507784
obligatory bump
>>
For those curious as to why I consider my metaphysical theories rational, it is because of their explanatory power and logics.
They offer a full description of reality for all intents and purposes. They are formed due to following the path of one conclusion to another.
>>
There is a distinction between man’s interior logic and righteousness. The ideal of morality which man must uphold is righteousness. It is okay to do things against someone’s will if it is righteous, as you are treating them as you would have wanted to be treated.
>>
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit – Eternal condemnation : This doctrine has become a source for a lack of faith throughout the centuries, because what kind of loving God would damn his children to hell for eternity? The problem is that this is just a matter of justice. The true eternal condemnation only applies if the Second Christ fails to arise(nuclear holocaust for example), in which case there would have been done eternal damage to God’s Will : an eternal sin. All who supported this failure would be deemed guilty of an eternal sin, from the highest acts like orchestrating a crusade against christians to even something as small as disbelieving in Christ when you have adequate information. However, I believe there is an esoteric plan that God has kept hidden from us. If he merely creates another earthly order to one lesser of a degree(this new creation would have more valor from God, as all physical sin would be impossible) then he can once again try to purify himself. The only problem is God in Heaven is Good, and would require the undemanded aid from Angels who are willing to become a part of this new system. Putting souls in mortal danger(because what if there wasn’t an adequate amount of angel helpers) also fulfills his design of Eternal Justice.
>>
>>727503013
What are your thoughts on Twin Flames?
>>
>>727510875
I think there might be an act of divine synchronicity. I believe in the Divine Synchronicity because I have witnessed signs in my life. Synchronicity occurs when two events occur which are causally unrelated, but serendipitous. Synchronicity occurs due to a oneness of the divine ground, throughout all time and space.
I think two souls can be harmoniously intertwined together and fulfill a fleeting embrace of divine luck.
>>
>>727511468
Who are you? This post is what I've been striving to write for 45 years.
>>
>>727503431
But it's not fine tuned.

It's messy, chaotic and unpredictable.
Only a madman with a sick sense of humour would condemn sapient beings to this existance.
>>
>>727503013
Tits or gfo
>>
>>727511468
Interesting. I've experienced a Twin Soul connection. Currently exploring and researching different philosophies and beliefs on the topic. Whether is religious, spiritual, paranormal. I enjoy taking in as many interpretations to see which one best fit my experience. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>727511697
The universe is fine-tuned in that it the forces are delicately balanced within one another to produce a working order that creates life. If the values are altered too much then you do not have a universe capable of supporting life. The universes that support life are always a fulfillment of the same pattern, relative to one another.
To make an inference from this curious data, we must form a rational analysis in the form of a comprehensive inductive argument.

First we must assign an abritrary value as an integer with which to measure our calculation. We can select 10x10^(-60) power of gravity, as it is what we run into in the evidence.
There could be an infinite variance of the values. First we alter one of the values one at a time while keeping the remaining values the same, moving incrementally towards infinity. Next, we try to produce a working order by increasing the values towards infinity at the same time, and we find that the forces actually do not sustain life if we continue to increase them even if they are relative to one another. There are infinitely many potential universes which are incapable of supporting life, while only a finite amount actually do.
>>
>>727511889
Universe is scatterfuck.

If you launch arrows on an open field, two of them are bound to split each other.

You are underestimating the size of the universe.

Earth happens to have sapient life. Not designed to have spent life.

There is even a slim chance somewhere in the universe, life happened exactly as it did on earth.

The only difference is... shockingly, OP is not a faggot.

Plus if God wanted belief, putting proof of its existence would kill the premise of belief. You cannot believe something if there is proof of existance.

If God left proof of his existance, thus does not want belief but acceptance, his proof is indistinguishable from random chance, Implying a not so able God.
>>
>>727512360
The odds are greatly in favor of a designed universe.
Why bet on the losing horse?
>>
现在则么做可爱的猫女孩则?
>>
>>727503013
then u must no me by name... do u?
>>
>>727513025
Nope. Not yet.
>>
>>727512753
I think theres a god, iv met both him and jesus and other gods. but we adapt to any situation. we wouldn't be here to assess reality if the universe couldn't sustain life.
>>
Punished by Hell – Sinners, however, will be punished in Gehenna(the blazing city). Sin is the destruction of God’s will, and under the ideal of Justice, one who causes destruction must like-wise be destroyed. How a soul is destroyed by God, instead of total annihilation, is through pain, or dissonance of a soul’s essential knowing. The most apt method for delivering pain to an earthling is to burn their entire body in fire because that is the activation of their heat receptor for pain which is the fullest degree.

Absolution for Sins – Fret not! There is a manner of escaping hell for the lowly sinner. Because God sacrificed his Son for all sin, this sacrifice also acts in a purifying manner for humans as well. You must merely repent (turn away from) your sins in order to be forgiven and allowed to live a life in paradise.

Wrath of God – Because God’s Sacrifice inadvertantly supports the proliferation of evil, there must be a limit. If God just forgave everything then he would be supporting evil, and His Will would become corrupted once again. Therefore, God must keep his sacrifice pure by protecting his creation with justice.
>>
File: cm.gif (1MB, 162x180px) Image search: [Google]
cm.gif
1MB, 162x180px
>>727513221

>because that is the activation of their heat receptor for pain which is the fullest degree.
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
>>727513127
then u know shit.
>>
>>727512753
Explain your reasoning how odds are in designer's favour.
And if you have read most of the religious texts, they all claim only their adherents are destined to be on "winning" side.

Seems like you are the type who likes the watchmakers argument.

Skip the watchmaker part, its a watch in the forest. Watch is pristine, unbroken.

My question is, is it left there? Is it forgotten? Or did someone drop it.

The only provable statement in that situation is, "There is a watch in this forest" Yet everyone uses the watch as a proof for different statements.
-Someone dropped it
-Someone forgot it
-Someone left it

And your claim is, watchmaker made that watch to prove he exists.

Odds are not on your side at all. You are just not going to be as alone as It'll be wherever we end up.
>>
>>727503013
Al-mahdi isn't a prophet
>>
Consciousness is a continuum while the brain is an organization of discrete and disjointed events(neurochemical reactions). There is a singular, indivisible entity behind every act of perception. There is a continuous identity. I perceive therefore I am. Consciousness is therefore a unity.
Consciousness is not only a unity but substantial as well, because we retain our identity even through experiences of unconsciousness because we go to sleep at night and wake up as the same entity the next day. There is a persistent physical substantiality to consciousness.

The information structure of the brain is inadequate for explaining the substantialy unity of consciousness. The Leibniz’s Law of Identity states that two things are identical only if they have all of the same properties at the same time. Consciousness has the qualities of a substantial unity while brain activity does not. The events in the brain are more akin to bouncing billiard balls against one another in a chain reaction as they are connected but only in a one-to-one relationship and they lack a relationship with the whole in a unified manner.
Why would the physical structure of separate disjointed entities produce the structure of a physically unified whole? It doesn’t add up. It follows that due to the binding problem, that brain activity is not the physical structure for awareness.
>>
>>727513728
The odds of me being wrong are so slim. Infinitesimal even.
I am scared of nothing.
>>
Rational Sin – Sometimes following God’s strict moral code leaves one in a conundrum. It is sinful to steal, but you are starving to death at the hands of a capitalist. In this scenario, it may be sinful to steal, making you illogical, but it is entirely rational. Within the confines of justice, it is okay to right a wrong with a wrong if the weight is appropriate. It’s lawful to steal from the wealthy if you are poor, and it’s lawful to kill someone who is trying to murder you. “I have given you Authority over all powers of the evil one.”
>>
>>727514065
Almost feels like I'm talking to a robot. Where is the intelligence, personality, soul and mind?
>>
Estimated age of OP: 16.
>>
>>727514603
Fine.
Besides the incredible odds, which would favor a creator (because if there is one universe designed for life this implies an omniscient and omnipotent creator)

There is pattern recognition. The fine-tuning of the universe appears rational. There is a purpose behind everything. There are no unnecessary parts. There are by-products, like lifeless planets, but that's just because they are part of a greater system. The universe is teeming with potential life. There are 3 billion out of 100 billion planets with life in our galaxy alone. If we consider this cosmological process the most efficient for producing life, then we should expect the most amount of mass possible before gravity overtakes it. This is exactly what we find, a flat universe. There is also just the right amount of energy, as the Big Bang began in a low entropy state, one which would most likely engender order.
One begins to notice that a pattern emerges, one which confers not only intelligence, but perfect intelligence.
>>
>>727503541
Then you don't know all things do you? Sage.
>>
>>727515655
In God's own words, I can claim I do.
>>
File: 1475410918443.jpg (67KB, 536x632px) Image search: [Google]
1475410918443.jpg
67KB, 536x632px
>>727503013
>claiming to be agent of demiurge
>also claims to spiritually awaken humans
New age pls go. Not falling for revamped Babylonian shit.
>>
>>727516503
All religons are false besides mysticism and Christianity.
Judaism, Islam and Buddhism, the other major religions are tainted.
>>
>>727516730
Christianity is tainted. It's been co-opted by new age shit since before it was new age. They literally celebrate the birth of the sun god. It's like a fucking virus. Inorganically and forcefully multiplying behind the scenes.
>>
>>727516903
But what fun is spirituality without becoming humanity's messiah?
>>
>>727517569
Destruction of the demiurge and pre-established order. We don't need a messiah. Also, it's cool and edgy to be vaguely spiritual. Bitches love it.
>>
File: NN.jpg (990KB, 2060x2060px) Image search: [Google]
NN.jpg
990KB, 2060x2060px
NNNNNNNN
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.