[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine being american and thinking this is what's actually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 30

File: C8LJrySU0AAdQiH.jpg-large.jpg (302KB, 1118x775px) Image search: [Google]
C8LJrySU0AAdQiH.jpg-large.jpg
302KB, 1118x775px
imagine being american and thinking this is what's actually happening as Trump hires his sixth Goldman Sachs guy for his administration
>>
File: 1473090191483.jpg (82KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1473090191483.jpg
82KB, 592x592px
are we in a second coldwar or what ?
>>
>>727418369
He is draining the swamp (politicians), but he is replacing it with a landfill (wealthy elites.)
>>
>>727419452
>implying the first one ever ended
>>
>>727420414
American politicans accepted "corporate donations" (bribes) for over a century. Elites finally cut out the middle man. I voted for trump for this reason.
>>
File: hwa.jpg (214KB, 608x811px) Image search: [Google]
hwa.jpg
214KB, 608x811px
>>727421143
>>
>>727418369
Look man, I've learned to live with the deep state, but if you're pretending it doesn't exist or that Trump isn't a part of it then you're a moron.

I don't like Trump either, but the deep state hates him and is working on overthrowing him.
>>
>>727418369
is a part of it*

fuck
>>
Ben Garrison is trash
>>
>>727421143
So cutting out the middle man will allow the people to lose there voice. If they are looking out for themselves, they will press legislation that looks like trumpcare
>>
>>727422377
They act like they hate him but trump is pushing the same legislation as every other politician. That would make Trump part of the deepstate.
>>
>>727418369
I wish you guys luck.
You have to wait four years at the absolute maximum. I give it a month or two before he has a serious nervous breakdown. The man has shown he's incapable of taking criticism.
>>
https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-alex-jones-responds-to-pizzagate-controversy/

PIZZAGATE IS FAKE
>>
>>727422586
His rejection of neo-liberal trade policies, patriotism as opposed to globalism and treatment by media and certain politicians is enough to clearly show he is on the outside.
>>
>>727422406
this
>>
>>727422586
I suggest you learn more about what the deep state actually is before you comment on this matter. Their mouthpiece is the media and certain high level politicians. If they talk shit about him and try to destroy him, then you know what the deep state thinks about him.
>>
>>727422716
>>727422990

That was a bunch of buzzwords and no real explanation why hes not part of the deepstate.
>Some politicans dont like hime
Same with every other president
>He promotes patriotism
>The media hates him
>>
>>727418369
Lol his supporters are this delusional now?
>>
>>727418369
>muh all 1%ers are the same and evil

top tier gommunism thinking. there is an elite social class, but their money isn't the defining aspect.
>>
>>727421143
So you voted for the corporate guy?

"I don't like black people, so that's why I voted for Obama" - That is how retarded you are
>>
>>727422377
>You keep using that phrase, I don't think it means what you think it means
>>
>>727423012
You don't know what you're talking about and you're wrong. Thank you for sharing blue though.
>>
>>727423190
What phrase?
>>
>>727422990
>if the sun rises tomorrow, you'll know my gods are real, anon
>>
>>727423190
Deep state, moron.
>>
>>727423220
>Assumptions
Trump has less than 50% approval ratings. Saying that im working for a company is a bullshit excuse when you cant defend your point. Tell me how I am wrong
>>
>>727423190
Deep State: Collection of unelected members of the upper social class who hold significant influence and sway over mainstream discourse, thought, life in general.

Includes: intelligent agencies, academia, entertainment, media, bankers, big business.
>>
>>727423290
There's a lot more to it than that, it's just the most obvious indicator.
>>
>>727423396
intelligence* lmao
>>
>>727423396
Concise and accurate, good job man.
>>
>>727422716

Bush Jr. got slammed harder by the media than Trump for pretty minor things. Unfortunately Trump is incredibly stupid by even political standards. I doubt he even understands half of his talking points.
>>
/b/ is such a precious pissy missy bitch board
>>
>>727423320
>can't even respond to the correct post

>>727423470
Bush Jr. got slammed after he did what he was put in office to do. He was given full support until May 2003.
>>
>>727423324
>Quoting proven biased polls
>Assumptions
Et tu?
>>
>>727423470
Actually really the serious criticisms didn't begin until 2004.
>>
>>727423587
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
52% unfavorable based on the average of all polls.

Why are you worried about this instead of proving me wrong? Why isnt trump part of the deep state?
>>
>>727423396
Oh goody it's this conspiracy shit again.

Regarding academia:
"All of the data we present is unanimously hated and immediately picked about by people who work with data 14 hours a day. It must be a liberal conspiracy".
>>
>>727423396
That's as generic and unhelpful as it gets, I'm outta here, have a blast in your fake and unhelpful world, anons. You're dragging our country down with you, so I'll probably see you in hell.
>>
>>727423470
It's funny how people say stuff like this, but Trump operates on a whole different level than you guys even consider.

I'm not even talking about "4D chess" or anything like that, just the content of some of his speeches. Stuff like "We will no longer surrender our country to the false song of globalism" or "When you open your heart to patriotism there is no room for prejudice". Coupled with Bannon in the Whitehouse it makes me think he's got some relatively esoteric knowledge we have yet to see.
>>
>>727421143
Heighten the contradictions, comrade!
>>
>>727423691
Snap out of it fuckboy, secret collusion between those institutions has been happening since at least 1947 and a lot of it is declassified public knowledge and basic history.
>>
>>727423616
I really really really don't like the global consequences of his presidency, and I still laugh my ass off when people say history will "vindicate his presidency" when it just gets scorned harder and harder as time goes by.

Dome of the crap like running his "Fool me once....." flub repeatedly for a week was unfair.
>>
>>727423737
That was the biggest shit post in this thread. You said nearly nothing especially nothing to prove your point besides "We should wait and see because Bannon is in the whitehouse". Well bannon has been in there for 3 months now and all of his plans have failed.
>>
>>727423691
>>727423702
What? This isn't a conspiracy theory lol, I presented a clear and not at all crazy view of what a sort of "elite" social class looks like, and somehow it's ridiculous?

You can't even engage it in discussion, your only response was to insult and say "that's crazy". You're the fucking idiot if you dismiss something like this out of hand.
>>
>>727423690
Jesus, that's brutal. We're headed for Carter territory, here.
>>
>>727423812
So the way math works is an international collusion started after WWII?
>>
>>727423878
Jesus Christ I'm tired of how aggressively ignorant you faggots are. Anything that slightly suggests something that you disagree with and "OMG WHAT A SHITPOST YOU PROVE NOTHING TO MY SUPERIOR BELIEFS".

If you're not open to discussion just get the fuck out of the thread and bother someone IRL, though I'm sure you have nobody to, that's why you're here.
>>
>>727423889
Yup, everyone else is the crazy anon, you're the sane one. Everyone else is the crazy anon, you're the sane one.
>>
>>727423889
I'm just not understanding how academia is an elite group. PhD's are accessible to anyone with a brain.
>>
>>727423889
He's a shill dude, don't get too worked up.

>>727423956
Yup, it's been maximizing it's power ever since. Western leaders decided that there was too much democracy, they had to rule with a fist from behind the scenes and they needed all of society to be working for them.

It's like a totalitarian ruling oligarchy, but rule is done by cloak and dagger, bribery and blackmail.
>>
>>727424036
Leaders of academia.
>>
>>727423988
Can you do anything other than shit post? You literally are saying nothing but just complaining that someone else doesnt like your view point. All you have is assumptions and by how his administration has been going so far, its not bright to believe it will change
>>
>>727423956
Duh, open your eyes anon! The sigma is a secret Jewish symbol that goes back to the Greek bankers
>>
>>727424024
I can't imagine having the lack of conviction and morality that you would actually sign up and get paid to do this.
>>
>>727418369
>Deep state

He is the President of that Deep State, why does he need to traffic in conspiracy theories?

Besides, anyone who thinks all these politicians arn't all on the same side (including Trump) is a moron.
>>
>>727424024
I never claimed anything like that, just annoyed at how closeminded you faggots are.

>>727424036
I don't mean to be insulting or anything but I'm sure you've never met many members of academia in real life, you can tell by the way they hold themselves that they are incredibly elitist.

But what I meant was moreso universities who by and large control what is "accepted" and "intellectual" thought in mainstream discourse. Of course things like the heliocentric galaxy model make perfect sense and came from universities, but things like "gender is a social construct" and emerging from the recent surge from critical theory.
>>
>>727423912
Worst ratings for a president this early ever
>>
>>727424239
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>727424093
So the revolving door of scientists that are president of a peer-reviewed journal for a few years? I'm not getting what you mean.
>>
>>727424314
see>>727423324
>>
>>727424120
My eyes are open
>>
>>727424272
>looking at the way 'academics' hold themselves

You're funny anon. I wish you well.
>>
>>727424272
>they are incredibly elitist.
They probably just seem like that to you because poorly educated people are suspicious of educated people and education in general.
>>
>>727424117
My entire first post was literally just talking about how closeminded you are. I never said anything about how well the administration was doing and I never complained that you "didn't like my viewpoint" (in fact I literally said that to you, stop projecting). I never even implied anything about how the administration was doing. ALL I FUCKING SAID WAS YOU FAGGOTS KEEP CALLING HIM STUPID WITHOUT NEARLY ANY JUSTIFICATION.
>>
>>727424318
Social scientists aren't real scientists.

>>727424348
I don't even like Trump, but thank you both for outright admitting that you're getting paid to subvert your own country you trashbags.
>>
>>727424380
>>727424404
Alright, regards from my university lol.
>>
File: roy_cohn_trump_JEWS.jpg (104KB, 275x260px) Image search: [Google]
roy_cohn_trump_JEWS.jpg
104KB, 275x260px
Don't forget his grandmother being a jew, his kids converting to judaism and marrying jews, lol...it goes on and on. I voted for him, I'll admit I was conned.
>>
>>727424423
Are you fucked? The first thing you said was bannon has a secret plan.
>>
>>727424423
I call him stupid and incompetent, though not in this thread, but I have reasons. Not gonna lie though, when he fails, he fails to the top.
>>
>>727424541
You're honestly fucking retarded lol, where did I say that.
>>
>>727424491
You morons don't even realize how many people understand what the deep state is without falling for the jew meme.

I could do you job so much fucking better than you can.
>>
>>727424590
What job do you do now? I'm hiring at my company.
>>
>>727424571
Coupled with Bannon in the Whitehouse it makes me think he's got some relatively esoteric knowledge we have yet to see.
>>727423737
If this wasn't you, then learn to read a Damn thread
>>
>>727424648
I would never work for you guys. I'll live with your bullshit and not get angry about it, but I'd never do what you do for your side.
>>
It doesnt matter what trump or any few americans do wrong as long as the rest of us are there to fix it
>>
>>727424272
I have an MS and had to write a thesis and get it approved by an academic committee, and my sister is a PhD'ed geneticist. I'm quite familiar with academia.

Many schools have 100+ possible majors, and maybe 5 of those tops push the gender crap that somehow ruins your everyday life. Professors regularly do 14 hours of a work a day, and are quite frankly underpaid for the work they do and what they contribute.
>>
>>727424590
Go home, Goldstein.
>>
>>727424677
I can actually see how that would be interpreted that way lol. I meant Trump has some personally held beliefs that he hasn't necessarily shown through his public face. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>727424752
I thought you said you could do our jobs :/
>>
>>727423956
>>727424036
Nu Republicans have to believe that academics are on the same side as the alphabet intelligence agencies or all their conspiracies fall apart. Forget the fact that intelligence agencies have historically been very aggressive toward academics, particularly during the red scare. Now that both liberals in academia and conservatives in intelligence agencies have both warned that big money in politics is extremely destabilizing, they have to scream conspiracy, otherwise they might be forced to face the fact that the dark money in politics, that their belief structure idolizes, is actually damaging. And they just can't face the fact that they might have been wrong.

So suddenly academia and intelligence are both in on it. Along with the usual conspiracy fodder, entertainment, non-profits, lizard men from space, the jews, etc.
>>
>>727424781
While I'm at it, I rank business lower than many social sciences because those students at least have to think a broad context.

Business school consists of crying that you have to wear a tie to class junior year, and a bunch of jack-off accountants on Linked-In talking up their "strong quantitative skills" that don't even involve taking a calculus class.
>>
>>727424427
"no true scotsman"
>>
>>727424910
I could as in I know the demographic here, I know how people perceive these concepts and I understand how to trick/manipulate them.

You are coming at it from the wrong angle. I get it, you want to turn the conspiracy crowd against trump, so you push the "he's a jew" angle. Problem is you guys don't understand the conspiracy crowd, how transparent that is, and for some reason your graphic designers make shit that are very obviously not organic memes and inforgraphics.

I get this shit way more than you guys do, and I could blow you clowns out of the water if I was on your side.
>>
>>727424781
If you re-read my post nothing I said was critiquing the things you mentioned. When I say "academia" I'm not referring to "whoever the smartest person is", which you seem to interpret it as since you keep referencing PhDs.

My point was that academics and academia "control" accepted thought by educating their students as they see fit. Since you're so familiar with it I'm sure you're well aware of how much profs inject their personal opinions into lectures. They educate and shape the minds of their students as they see fit. I'm not implying it's malicious brainwashing or anything, they just rub it off on their students.

And don't be dishonest, this "gender crap" (among other things like race being a social construct) is aggressively pushed into mainstream thought.
>>
>>727425115
I don't understand, what is it you think I do?
>>
File: trending.jpg (150KB, 1031x942px) Image search: [Google]
trending.jpg
150KB, 1031x942px
>>727422692
>the video trended for several days on youtube

>his videos never wind up on the trending list
>>
>>727425180
You guys are so obvious that even fucking reddit has caught on.
>>
>>727421143
>>727422185
>>727422453
>>727423149
I agree with this; middle men only make it less blatantly obvious. Why do you think it's gone on so damn long?
Without middle men, it's MUCH clearer that there's a HUGE fucking problem, and it's corrupted every single aspect of our government.
Maybe now something will actually fucking get done about it BECAUSE it's so fucking obvious.
>>
>>727425305
Anons, I'm not sure I believe this guy could do my job anymore. In fact, after some thought, I would urge caution if any of you were also considering hiring him.
>>
>>727424839
Yeah that's exactly why I said all you have is assumptions
>>
>>727425582
I already said, I based it off things Trump and Bannon have said. Bannon read "Ride the Tiger" ffs, how can you not think he holds some esoteric beliefs.
>>
>>727425174
I did glacial work. I don't see how thermodynamics are an opinion.

Also pretty much all cultures had an awkward 3rd gender (usually didn't have equal rights) for gay/trans/whatever before Christianity came around. Maybe you'd know that if you were so mad about flunking out of college.
>>
>>727420462
This is what it's looking more and more like. Things cooled down for our countries, as citizens, but I don't think the political tensions ever eased. I'm pretty sure Russia still fucking dislikes us and our government dislikes them just as much as they did in the 60s.
>>
>>727425708
You're fucking pathetic for trying to inject some flimsy little insult at the end. I don't even know why I assumed you'd be rational considering you're on /b/. Enjoy the future you chose for yourself, keep licking minority boots.
>>
>>727423396
>Includes: intelligent agencies, academia, entertainment, media, bankers, big business.

Sorry but academia is not part of it. Proof: how politics ignore for decades their warning regarding the global warning issue.

BTW, academia is 'knowledge', and you cannot make any wise decision without weighting the good and the bad => so you need academia is you want do make the 'best' (or lesser worst) choice. Otherwise your decision is not objective and purely based on ideology.
>>
>>727423737
Mother fucking kek; Trump is just continuing to play the character he did through his whole campaign; the heelish antihero.
He's the fucking republican Stone Cold Steve Austin.
>>
>>727425662
If you are basing something off what they are saying over what they are doing, you shouldn't vote. politicians lie, trump and his team are no different with all the broken or unfulfilled campaign promises
>>
>>727425901
Which promises has he kept? The pipeline? Everything else he's tried has turned into a giant fireball
>>
>>727425976
So we shouldn't vote at all? Because all politicians can do on the campaign trail is talk lol.

Besides, I wasn't even speaking in reference to policy or anything, literally just Trump's personality. I really don't understand these leaps you keep making.
>>
>>727426075
I think you missed or misunderstood the "play the character" part.
>>
>>727426092
You look into who is running and see there accomplishments. Its not that hard anon.

As for trumps personality, he's a cry baby without any plans. He hasn't introduced a single legislative plan that no one else hasn't said for years.
Remember "that's why I'm the president and you are not" he's a cry baby
>>
>>727425871
What's better is how the first sea level curve was a corporate secret that Exxon was using to subdivide stratigraphic packages and get a better idea of the paleo-climate and conditions. They invented it.
>>
>>727426309
Playing a character does nothing when you look at accomplishments which presidents are judged on
>>
>>727418369
Garrison is the most embarrassing retard on the planet.

>oh, let me label every single thing in the photo then throw some extra words in the water, clearly these morons have no idea what metaphor is

and he has all the political insight of a 12 year old who just discovered the internet.
>>
>>727426340
God I don't know why I assumed I'd find someone to have an interesting discussion with, just the same tired old bullshit I can see on Facebook.

I never once even said I supported Trump, I just wanted a discussion about his ideology and you come in shit flinging about "muh orange crybaby". Christ.
>>
>>727426340
I honestly think he doesn't know that Clean Coal doesn't actually output anything remotely environmentally friendly. Like I think Trump sits around and thinks it magically makes the air pristine.
>>
>>727426340
I think I can help here.

The dude your replying too seems to be under the impression that Trump, or at least Bannon, has 'esoteric' knowledge. As in the Space Ships are coming to save us if we drink the coolade, 'esoteric' knowledge.
This is not a discussion about political ability. This is a discussion about fucking Xenu.
>>
>>727426636
Are you shitting me? You want to have a discussion about what he might do over what he is doing?
>>
>>727426798
I prefer zul over xenu for my overloads thank you
>>
>>727426726
I don't think Trump knows what the words 'clean coal' are supposed to mean. Do you see him spending the time to understand it, even on a cursory level?
>>
>>727423055
>now
lol indeed
>>
Politicians are puppets for lobbyist.
You only become a politician if you have wealthy backers.
You're a public figure, meaning you have the skills to get people to follow you.
This goes for both sides.
Remember how they whined over Trump's connections to Soros.
Remember how they whined over Hillary's connections to Soros.
Yeah, one in the same.
>>
>>727423690
>25%
>Down to 35%
>Now it's 52%
Call me when they figure out how to conduct non-biased polls.
>>
>>727426424
You're still missing it.
Trump got fucking ELECTED using basic WWE crowd manipulation psychology. It was brilliant, really, & revolutionary; he really does 'get' the core kind of thought process that goes on with the right as a whole, where all of their shared "shit talking"; "amongst ourselves" humor would come from, and turned that shit up to 11.
Exactly the same as any wrestler that "gets themselves over" at the main event level does.
It got him elected & he's still playing it now, partially because he feels he has to keep it up, partially because he thinks it'll continue to work for him to get shit done like it did to get him elected.
And partially because he's fucking lost now that's he's actually in & doesn't know wtf else to do. Saw how easily he gave up on the healthcare reforms.
>>
>>727418369
imagine caring about any of this
>>
>>727423523
the right wing is intrinsically pissy
>>
>>727427278
>imagine caring about the most important things in the world
done
>>
>>727421143
Can not Bribe Trump... he is already a Billionaire
Can not seduce Trump... he has fucked the best
He is ALREADY famous, ALREADY use to the best things in life, he is not overly religions, or ideological.

Trump does what TRUMP want to do
We live in HIS world not him in YOURS.
>>
>>727427246
>how easily he gave up on the healthcare reforms
>nobody fucking wanted what he was offering
don't see how he had any choice
>>
File: 07.jpg (229KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
229KB, 1067x1600px
>>727427350

god i hate drumpf, i wish he would just get impeached so we get the true president of united states, madam president

oh and fuck borders! who the fuck needs borders, who the fuck needs even countries, abolish america!
>>
>>727427458
sounds like you're describing heath ledger's joker
>>
>>727427149
^^ this guy gets it; there's no party based ideological distinctions separating them outside of the personas they project to "constituents".
>>
>>727427512
yeah, the joke is that the left has been acting like the right
>>
>>727418369
But he said he would! I resent that image!
>>
>>727427246
All you are saying is people are stupid. What else is new. This is nowhere near revolutionary or new
>>
>>727427464
Obama's an ass; but look at what he did with his attempts. He got, what, 10% of what he was trying for? 15% maybe? But he kept revising it. Trump had one idea for what he thought should happen, got fought on it, & said "fuck it, let's watch it burn then".
>>
>>727418369
Yeah no that ain't how it is. Replace trump with media and put his face on the big guy. That's how it is.
>>
just wanted to say hi
>>
>>727427458
Trump begs people for money than lies about it later. Just like he did on the campaign trail with "self funding" but had a huge donation button on his website
>>
>>727427822
replace trump's head with leslie jones and put slimer's face on the big guy
>>
>>727427813
>look at what he did with his attempts
he started with middling dogshit and settled for romney care
>>
>>727418369
trump is just hiring whom ever. People with zero political experience. People hate fucking democrats but yet they don't even realize the democrats are saving their stupid inbred asses.
>>
>>727428064
i hate democrats because i'm liberal. they are just fucking us slightly less.
>>
>>727428064
>underage
>>
File: 1489869432623.jpg (37KB, 794x772px) Image search: [Google]
1489869432623.jpg
37KB, 794x772px
So when does Civil War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo start? I'm guessing after Trumps re-election. Seeing as how everything seems
>pic unrelated
>>
>>727427458
>Can not Bribe Trump... he is already a Billionaire
Have you ever had a sit-down with bankers who put you on a monthly allowance? Trump has.
>Can not seduce Trump... he has fucked the best
The best Slav gold diggers?
>He is ALREADY famous, ALREADY use to the best things in life, he is not overly religions, or ideological.
You're right there. He'd be a nihilist, if not for all the narcissism.
>Trump does what TRUMP want to do
This assumes that what he wants to do is exactly the same as what Putin wants him to do.
>We live in HIS world not him in YOURS.
>HIS world
The man doesn't command the necessary respect to describe the world that way.
>>
>>727428064
You understand that "political experience" means jackshit right?
Politicians either side with their party or who ever is paying them more. Majority of their duties is simply campaigning to keep their ass in the position.

What the fuck do you think a politician does?
>>
>>727427458
You just described a dictator
>>
>>727427752
You're missing what an entirely new level of stupid this is. This is unfuckingquantifyably stupid.
People who think wrestling is real & not scripted or choreographed are generally mocked & considered to be brainless (and rightfully so, kek); but you've got fucking people on a massive scale who'd mock "marks" falling for the same exact techniques, only applied to politics.
>>
>>727427246
He dropped the healthcare bill out before a test like his supporters dropped out of college because 2nd semester midterms.
>>
>>727428313
Idk man, Reagan was pretty much the same thing. An actor getting into office
>>
>>727428277
have you ever in your life called trump a "fascist"
>>
>>727428277
>calls trump a dictator even though he was elected through democratic means.

do you know where the money from hillarys campaign fund came from?

it wasn't from americans
the money came from actual middle-eastern dictators.
>>
>>727428064
>democrats are saving their stupid inbred asses

There is no difference between republican & democrat beyond what they say to you to get you to elect them. None.
They all do the same exact shit, just spin it in a way so you think they're on "your" side, & therefore are the "good guys".
>>
>>727428514
>calls trump a dictator
he actually didn't though. he said the post he was referencing sound like the description of a dictator. many trump fans like the authoritarian things about him and tout them as signs of strength.
>>
>>727424781
Professors are underpaid? Oh I am laughin over here boyo you got me good thats the funniest thing I've heard in the past 4 years here at my University
>>
>>727418369
>imagine this fantasy is happening
>fantasy
>>
>>727428514
Is there evidence that they pulled their money back after Hillary failed to win?
I had heard they did but it was just internet chatter and never saw anything legit on it.
>>
>>727428420
Nah, I'm saying what you described is how dictators work
>>
>>727428615
democrats don't pretend to hate gay people anymore and republicans are so-so. it's like night and day
>>
>>727423149
>implying he didnt become president because he was black
>>
File: Battle_Trump.jpg (205KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Trump.jpg
205KB, 1280x904px
>>727418369
Trump has ALREADY won the game of life... he does NOT need to be president.
We should all be THANKFUL that he wants to be president and is fighting for us!

PRAISE TRUMP!!!
>>
File: Trump Family CryptoJew9.png (695KB, 1368x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Family CryptoJew9.png
695KB, 1368x1952px
>>727418369
Oh shit is Garrison still on that obsolete "Trump savior" tip? This has to be an old cartoon.
>>
>>727428514
I don't think you can read very well. You sure can't argue a point of your first comment was a deflection
>>
>>727428788
>>727428615
>>727428313
>>727428064

T H I R D P O S I T I O N
>>
>>727428729
it becomes true when you realize that hose is blowing not sucking
>>
File: miga.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
miga.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>727424590
>without falling for the jew meme.
Nice try shekelberg.
>>
>>727428803
>missing the point like a typical trumpfaggot
>>
>>727428837
nothing makes us look more stupid than when retards like you try and call trump a jew
>>
File: 800px-Oi_vey.jpg (91KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Oi_vey.jpg
91KB, 800x564px
>>727428831
>>
>>727428831
you're a faggot and trump is going to hell
>>
>>727425410
Problem is, Trump isn't doing it to become a pariah for the sake of the people, he's just filling the government with more garbage while they have the ability to remove our rights for corporate gain.
>>
File: 1394570497604.jpg (86KB, 447x487px) Image search: [Google]
1394570497604.jpg
86KB, 447x487px
>>727428961
>makes us
Fuck off Jewbot. No one's buying it. Your cryptojew manchurian race-bait candidate is long exposed.
>>
>>727428894
i've been choosing autocracy on civ 5 lately if that's what you mean. civ 6 felt too blah when i played it last but i should check for new mods and dlc
>>
>>727429098
lol did you just unironically use the word racebait in reference to trump? and YOU'RE calling ME a jew lmao.

somethings a little off here
>>
File: Curious-Kittens-Wallpaper-1.jpg (60KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Curious-Kittens-Wallpaper-1.jpg
60KB, 600x375px
why can't we all just be friends?

lets calm down and look at this picture of cute kittens together
>>
>>727428788
No shit, Hillary explained this to you. Private and Public Opinions.
Democrats are only for someone when they believe it helps their chances.
>>
File: 1488023131667.jpg (559KB, 2050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1488023131667.jpg
559KB, 2050x1400px
>>727428871
sorry, all i heard from you was:

>fuck the white race into extinction
>>
>>727429119
exactly what i meant hahah
>>
>>727428788
Because they're presenting themselves as being agreeable with how you see the world & purporting to "represent" that; while the "other" side is the ones keeping them from being able to make everything as your whatever "your" particular ideological side would prefer.
So things always get stuck in the middle, nothing ever REALLY changes; and it's not "their" fault. So status quo is successfully maintained without being obvious that it's purposeful.
>>
>>727429194
i approve of this dump
>>
>>727428928
>jews are well educated and hard-working and the get into positions of power and prestige. must be the zionist illuminati!
>white men are well educated and hard-working and get into positions of power and prestige. must be the racist patriarchy!
>>
>>727418369
trump belongs in the swamp with the rest of them.
>>
File: tumblr_ny37tn1SWl1uieisso7_1280.jpg (156KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny37tn1SWl1uieisso7_1280.jpg
156KB, 1280x854px
>>727429233
>>727429233

FUCKING THIS!

b is for /b/lacks

fuck off racist whitey
>>
>>727429377
nobody is claiming they don't work hard, they just use their positions of power differently

if you want a better explanation than i could ever give read "the culture of critique"
>>
>>727418369
>imagine being american
It's easy if you try.
>>
File: 1419029951956.jpg (44KB, 338x456px) Image search: [Google]
1419029951956.jpg
44KB, 338x456px
>>727429178
Are you seriously unaware that Trump is racebait-personified for whites and that's why he's trying to hide his jewish ancestry so he can still appeal to the standard american idiot. Are you still not picking up on the fact that the media bashing trump is nothing but controlled opposition (a constant stream friendly fire distractions and diversions) to further obscure his direct connection to Zionist Israel? Are you really, right now, suggesting to all of us that morons are still fallen for it? Jesus christ. lol
>>
>>727429504

The child produced by this unholy union will be rejected by both the mother and fathers people...
It will have to migrate to America and become a Democrat SJW bi-tri-unisexual
>>
>>727429093
I never said he was doing it intentionally. That's part of why the "deep state" doesn't like him; he's unsubtle as fuck about it & either doesn't realize or doesn't give a fuck about it. Going to bumblingly give up the game. He's Alexander slicing through the damn Gordian knot; and that's NOT a compliment.
>>
>>727429702
>both the mother and fathers people
they're probably both urban californians
>>
>>727429672
the only way you could believe something so ludicrous is to be absolutely insane. do you see the word "jew" and immediately go into a spasm? we all know trump is pro-israel, literally every conservative is. the reason people like him is because he acts in the interest of the american people. if you seriously can't see past "muh jews" you're fucking insane.
>>
>>727427954
Damn trump just deported my sides. Gonna have to take away your license that roast is dangerous
>>
File: 1418869554299.png (376KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1418869554299.png
376KB, 4500x4334px
>>727429672
>but if the media hates him then that means he's really against the jews and that's why he has my support
It's ALL strategy, and they fell for it handily.
>>
The only way anyone will be free is if we eliminate government entirely. We will live together as a community and create things as we need it.
>>
Muricans really really like to be ruled by jews. Its really strange
>>
>>727429900
>all this horseshit
Who are you even talking to? WHat are you talking about- stimulus response reactions, because that's precisely how you've reacted to this discussion.
t; it's called 'stimulus response' and it's based on programmed ideologies, not comprehensive cognition.
>>
>>727430029
not really. it's called a meritocracy.
>>
The rich and the politicians make the laws

The 1% owns all the money and the govt spends whatever it wants

Taxation without representation

The Police ENFORCE the laws for the rich/politicians

The lower class fucks the lower class into deeper turmoil with crime/murder

The middle class worries about its shekels and thinks the lower class is the problem

its the rich vs the rest of the U.S. thats all it really boils down to. We are turned against each other when the reality we are more alike than blue/red make us think we are and yet we don't come to an agreement that we deserve better from our politicians. its sad tbh
>>
>>727429947
what about when the people with guns form a gubment and annex your community?
>>
File: 1394571836676.jpg (423KB, 1360x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1394571836676.jpg
423KB, 1360x1336px
>>727430029
We're the best goyim around. And quite frankly our greatest ally deserves all or our support. This is why I voluntarily crusade against anti-semitism in my spare time. The Jews have always been victims of injustice and marginalization and nations of the world should feel shame for it.
>>
>>727428182
Naw, you have been getting fucked by your own people up the ass.. you're just too stupid to understand why you butt hole is sore.
>>
>>727428183
>underdicked.
>>
>>727430124
thats why they elect a random reality TV-star with dementia
>>
>>727430197
Eliminate the government again.
>>
>>727429900
>he acts in the interest of the american people
Oh, you fool. Just because he found a different way to sell you the same exact bullshit every other politician EVER on any side has been selling you does NOT mean serving any of your interests are why he pursued the Presidency.
>>
>>727428246
>You understand that "political experience" means jackshit right?

this is why trump won because of uneducated morons like yourself.. If i was in office 1st thing I would do would be to put people like you to sleep save everyone a lot of money and headaches. You don't deserve to breath my air.
>>
>>727430355
why didn't the jews think of that when they were being rounded up?
>>
>>727430357
i don't even know where to begin engaging you retards. you have to have the most uninformed, childish worldview to believe this. even his detractors admit he puts americans first (which is a bad thing for them)
>>
>>727428615
>There is no difference between republican & democrat

trump supporters are on a whole new level of stupid.. Just please kill yourself you're too stupid to be left alive.
>>
The only way for Burgerstan to become free is violent revolution in the name of islam
>>
>>727430408
>If i was in office 1st thing I would do would be to put people like you to sleep save everyone a lot of money and headaches. You don't deserve to breath my air.
But, HE'S the dictator, amirite?
>>
>>727418369
Anyone who takes Ben Garrison seriously is not worthy of arguing with.
>>
>>727430124
>meritocracy.
That's not meritocracy you stupid fucking Schmuly, just like Arabs are semitic people and Ashkenazi Frankish-German blooded "Jews" are not. Could you fucking kikes be any more newspeak?
>>
>>727430545
Garrison actually brings up good points though?
>>
>>727430502
That must be why he totally didn't try to use WH press briefing to shill his wife's parfum.
>>
>>727430623
Yeah, but he's as susceptible to falling for Jew tricks as anyone else. I just hope he knows better (by now)
>>
>>727422692
Ay-yup! Roosha faked Podesta's emails.
>>
>>727430513
>trump supporter
>too stupid to be left alive
Yes, I'm a Trump supporter, totally. That fly that landed in your breakfast is a Trump supporter.
Literally anyone that says anything you think is stupid HAS to be a fucking Trump supporter.
>>
>>727430684
Clearly he doesn't.
>>
File: 1407176837644.jpg (93KB, 403x473px) Image search: [Google]
1407176837644.jpg
93KB, 403x473px
>>727430777
t; Russia = red herring
Because it diverts the spotlight off of Israel's role in his presidency when the goyim can easily believe that it was all a traditional American enemy (Russia) instead of their "greatest ally".
>>
File: 2016 oligarchy.jpg (24KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
2016 oligarchy.jpg
24KB, 955x500px
>>727423690
>instead of proving me wrong
You're on /b/, idiot. Nothing to prove here. Move along now.
>>
>>727430540
I IS DE DICK TATOR
>>
>>727430540
would put you all to rest =) stupid people cost too much for the system.
>>
>>727428246
It's not just political experience, it's any experience
"We are going to get the best people for the job" turned out to who ever paid the RNC the most
>>
>>727424491
>his grandmother being a jew
One great-grandmother was alledgedly an Ashekenazi named Korber.
>>
>>727431290
>Kober
According to Israeli State Law, he is classified as a bloodline Jew.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>727430942
Leave us out of it. They went Julius Caesar because I was honest
>>
>>727427551
Also describing a recent mayor of Tijuana. Primary occupation: laundering money for the Arellano-Felix drug cartel. He ran on the "platform" of "I'm already so rich no one can bribe me." He put his bodyguard in charge of the police and allegedly required each police captain to submit $10,000 in cash every week. Tourists were shaken down big time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Hank_Rhon
>>
>>727431218
Is it better to be executed by a right wing fascist or a left wing one? Which serves the greater good of humanity?
Both prove humans are a shit species best stuck on their homeworld tbh.
>>
File: troika.png (552KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
troika.png
552KB, 720x400px
>>727428391
And, just like St Ronny, Donny was also a life-long Democrat.
>>
>>727428420
AP 2017-01-10 – British singers Charlotte Church and Rebecca Ferguson have declined to perform at President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration. Church wrote on Twitter on Tuesday that Trump's "staff have asked me to sing at your inauguration, a simple internet search would show I think you're a tyrant. Bye."
>>
File: Slower-Traffic-Keep-Right.jpg (268KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Slower-Traffic-Keep-Right.jpg
268KB, 1066x1600px
>>727428837
Ben the One-Man Klan is a slow learner.
>>
>>727432047
run daddy trump! the lizard queen's about to bite your face off!
>>
>>727418369
imagine not being american and not having trump as your prez
eww
>>
>>727430474
Which time?
>>
File: 1397102643119.jpg (67KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1397102643119.jpg
67KB, 500x391px
>>727432779
>>727428837
>Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer
>>
File: Trumpreactionface.gif (722KB, 313x321px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpreactionface.gif
722KB, 313x321px
>>727418369
Trump vs CIA
>>
>>727422185
God you are the worlds biggest cucks
>>
>>727423812
So this is why Republicans are all scientifically illiterate! Man, I never imagined they could be stupid enough to believe that science is a conspiracy.
>>
>>727434106
science shows that women prefer big black cocks
>>
>>727433435
Its like you faggots don't even know what you're saying any more
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
here come dat boi!!
>>
>>727435054
Reported for violating global rule 16
>>
>>727421143
Obvious troll is obvious.
No one is this stupid.
>>
>>727427813
You mean Bush W was the ass, the ass who got us into wars and crashed the global markets and Obama had to come in and clean up this mess while trying his best at passing a decent health reform.
Are you 20? If you are you haven't lived the Bush years of stupidity and the mess it created. Then shut up already.
>>
File: 1486746411510.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486746411510.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>727418369
>implying it matters who you vote for

>implying "the president" keeps the country running

>implying politicians do anything other than sit around on huge pay checks blabbering bullshit
>>
>>727435794
2000 was the first time I voted. Obama is no better than any other President. Kind of hard to try & sit on a moral high horse about him simply from the "90% wrong civilian targeted in drone strikes" death rate he sat on.
>>
>>727433308
Trump can't even beat the FBI
>>
File: Trump drain the swamp.jpg (958KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Trump drain the swamp.jpg
958KB, 2048x1152px
>>727418369

Ben Garrison is a mental patient.
>>
File: IMG-20170330-WA0000.jpg (101KB, 900x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170330-WA0000.jpg
101KB, 900x701px
>>727423523
>Don't browse it
>>
>>727422447
2nded; cringe level
>>
>>727424068
This is real life, not a fuckin tv show anon.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.