[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I'm a YouTube vlogger with over 300k subs.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4680.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4680.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /b/ I'm a YouTube vlogger with over 300k subs. Ask me anything.
>>
why should we care?
>>
>>727251154
Good question, you shouldn't
>>
Whats your channel?
>>
>>727251445
I prefer not to state on here, just for insurance purposes.
>>
Since all the big advertisement companies are pulling out of Youtube, what real job will you get?
>>
>>727251506
LGR? RCR?
>>
>>727251072
Tits or gtfo. No exceptions faggot
>>
On average, how many dicks do you suck a week?
>>
>>727251615
You're crazy. Advertising on Youtube is more lucrative now than it's ever been.
>>
>>727251072
I hope your ego gets destroyed. Faggot.
>>
Favourite dick to suck ?
>>
>>727251790
But due to recent events, even Youtube themselves have stated that they're going to make stricter rules for people who want to put ads on videos. Basically, you can only really prosper if you make liberal Elsa videos or have a big enough following to crowd fund.
>>
>>727251790
Are you at least worried about advertisers pulling out or youtube creating stricter guidelines?

And what do you think the best way to grow a new channel is?
>>
>>727251790
Watch the news
>>
>>727251615
I get offers for in video advertisements at least three times a day, though I turn most down
>>
>>727252154
Yeah it's pretty worrying sometimes, but I'm pretty fine within youtube guidelines so I don't have much to worry about even if the rules do change
>>
Are you part of any company that pay you for your videos?

If so, which one?
>>
300k subs, huh? Well, at least you're not a fat loser like Boogie.
>>
>>727252154
The best way to grow a channel is persistence in all honesty. The more you upload and the more you try, the more people will be attracted. Also learn how to make the best quality on a budget. Some cheap cameras or mica can do really well for a starter level youtuber
>>
>>727251072
how much money do you make doing this?
>>
>>727252590
No, I try to avoid companies like that.
>>
ARE YOU POODIEPIE?
>>
>>727252731
Depends on how the views are per month really. The more people that watch the ads/how long they watch the ad for/ if they go to the advertisers website are the variables
>>
Is this thread going to appear in one of your videos?
>>
>>727252859
Kill yourself
>>
>>727252947
Probably not, I thought I would just give people some tips and whatnot
>>
>>727252727
is an iPhone good enough?
>>
>>727252913
post some numbers, retard
>>
>>727253007
I know it might be an obvious question, but isn't it exhausting to vlog sometimes?

PS: Thanks for answering all my doubts, i like nice people like you
>>
>>727253040
TBH iPhones have a really good camera, I just recomend getting an external mic for it or something, maybe also a cheap selfie stick.
>>
>>727253260
HELL YEAH. Vlogging and editing every day gets a little frustrating, but it also has helped me to live my life as if my grandma was watching 24/7 because she basically does with my vlogs lol. It's made me a much better person
>>
>>727252913
show us your user demographics in analytics
>>
>>727253515
Things like that could also give away who I am, because I've shown them in a few videos.
>>
>>727253499
>]
Sikes, i want to look one of your vids. Can you send one link pls??
>>
>>727253686
then just post your views over years
>>
>>727253735
I prefer to remain anonymous, but I look up to people like marzbar and Casey neistat, I love their editing style, so that's also the type of videos I like to create.
>>
what do you think about "clickbait" titles?
>>
Hey guys I have to get off 4chan pretty soon because I have to be up early tomorrow, maybe like 5 more minutes. If you would like any more tips, now is the time to ask.
>>
If you had to start a youtube channel today would you think going in a how to or vlog direction would work better?
>>
>>727254001
Click bait titles are okay in some scenarios, but as long as they aren't overboard like "I ALMOST DIED?!!"
>>
>>727254120
TBH both are doing really good on YouTube right now, you could go either way, but vlogs involve a lot more interaction with the fans. But I don't recommend starting vlogging until you already have a decent following (at least 100 subs)
>>
>just a few minutes more.
>>
>>727254304
Serious question, is your moms name Robin? I think I may know you, and if I do you're my idol tbh.
>>
>>727254570
My moms name may or may not be robin. Hmmmm.
>>
>>727251072
how does your voice sound?
>>
>>727254638
Okay, have you ever been in Tempe?
>>
Do you have to touch a specific rock before entering a store?
>>
>>727254766
My voice sounds like a normal male??
>>
I gtg now guys. Thanks for talking. <3
>>
What was the most unexpected thing that you had to overcome to get your youtube to where it is?

how did you get your initial following?

did you ever go viral? ie someone else posted your stuff to al of their fans?

thanks for answering!!
>>
>>727254913
>>727255117
NOOOO :( please
>>
>>727251072
Whatup, boogie ?
>>
>>727251072
What type of content do you make?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.