[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. What is the easiest way to poison a dog (medium sized)?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0705.jpg (28KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.jpg
28KB, 480x479px
Hey /b/. What is the easiest way to poison a dog (medium sized)? I need to get rid of two discretely due to trespassing. They are both hungry so it should be fairly easy. Pic unrelated
>>
>Take some chocolate
>Eat it
>Choke
>Fucking die
>>
Soak raw meat in some antifreeze.
>>
you know thats a felony right ?
>>
>>727203304
Ehh. Chocolate is good but not powerful enough. But since they are hungry it might be worth a shot if I don't get anything better than this and anti freeze
>>
>>727203446
You know youz a lil bitch cancer poster right?
>>
>>727203446
Yep. 100%. I've had it with these mini-niggers.
>>
>>727203434
Antifreeze has bitterants added to make it less appealing for children and animals to drink, so this isn't as iron clad of an idea as it once was.
>>
>>727203434
Noted.
Thanks anon.
>>
Dogs "trespassing" haha Like they know what that is.

You should just poison yourself you fucking invalid.
>>
>>727203755
THIS
>>
>>727203755
This.
>>
>>727203755
I've beat the shit out of them to deter them from staying. But they stay. On top of that my dogs piss all over stuff to set boundaries. But alas...
>>
>>727203755
this.
>>
>>727203132

why not just talk to the owners and/or call the fucking police?

it's usually illegal for animals to get onto your property. you can say that you are afraid for your own safety
>>
>>727203938
Then report to the authorities you fucking autist
>>
>>727203132
I hope you poison yourself and die. People like you are hated by everyone. We all hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>727203132
Smashed up glass in dog food, make sure it's like powder so no one notices and don't breathe it in.
>>
>>727203132
Poison?? Take a fucking gun.

>Load gun
>Point at head
>Blow your own fucking brains out
>>
>>727203132
Why don't you just call the humane society you dumb faggot
>>
Why kill the dogs?
>>
If you want to kill an innocent pet you should probably start with yourself
>>
They will discover you, you autistic fuck

>I have everything planed

Do you know how wild people go over the death of some dogs? They would rather just hang you in your backyard rather than have some innocent dogs killed because "muh human rights make me important dogs are useless kek kek"
>>
>>727204053
Done that, faggots don't believe in cages, and in rural Alabama we don't have cops, we have guns. But gun is not a option here.

>>727204172
Good one bro.

>>727204195
The above thing about Alabama.
>>
File: Mad op.png (4KB, 133x210px) Image search: [Google]
Mad op.png
4KB, 133x210px
>>727204428
Not quite

Did you actually expect people to sympathize with you?
>"Everyone here is disgusting so they won't mind having a dog killed"

They wouldn't give two shits if you died tomorrow
>>
>>727203924
>>727204029
>>727203866
>>727204428

Lmao obvious same fag. Posted "this" in three different styles and then quotes everyone giving op advice and says samefag. You clearly lust for dog sick. You ain't slick, buddy.
>>
>>727204496
>Gun isn't an option

Underage poster detected.
>>
>>727203755
Dubs of fucking truth. People who hurt dogs are lower than child rapists.
>>
OP here.
If you don't have anything productive to say, don't pitch in. Today's the day to get shit done.
>>
>>727204730
Dick*
>>
>>727203132
rat poison on a beef
>>
>>727203132
just mix rat poison with sausage and make balls from it.
>>
>>727204736
If I could use my gun I would of done it, I want to poison them so it looks like they got so desperate for food they killed themselves. If I used a gun a gunshot would be heard and then I'd probably (either way) had to bury them somewhere in the woods.
>>
Take a regular sponge, used to wash vars etc. Bake it until it looks like meat. Put in garden. Enjoy.
>>
File: ehh.png (608KB, 524x612px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.png
608KB, 524x612px
>>727203755
Agreed.

You could just you know, give the dogs back or take them to a shelter like a normal fucking person.
>>
>>727203132
Crossbow, macadamia nuts, chicken bones ect.
>>
>>727205476
That's a really good one.
Thx anon.
>>
>>727203755
yes this is the one
>>
File: 20170326_220129.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_220129.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
My wife got bit by the neighbors dog a couple of days ago. He's an aggressive dog and we knew that somebody was going to get bit soon. He's either going to get shot or poisoned. All of you bleeding hearts can kiss my ass. And if you don't like it you can kiss it again. Fags.
>>
>>727204496

why isn't gun an option? germanfag here, as far as I can recall from living in the states, especially in alabama, it was quite alright to shoot people once on your property

also

>we don't have cops

have you even tried it you fuck?
>>
Lol people would rather have this guy die than a couple a doggos. Not that he's right, it's just funny
>>
Buy fishing line and hooks and put some line through a dozen hooks then sink the hooks into some meat then throw it to them.

It how we deal with them in india
>>
>>727205836
OP here. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better and everything is resolved.

Also to all the faggot who think I hate dogs, I don't because I own 12 dogs and 8 cats, and any more is difficult on me and my family. It wasn't my choice to own this many, but I want to make a change before things get worse.
>>
>>727205836
Call animal control or you're a bottom faggot.
>>
>>727206315
Why? To spare that poor piece of shit. Fuck him and fuck you.
>>
File: what_george.jpg (23KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
what_george.jpg
23KB, 479x358px
>>727205065
>it looks like they got so desperate for food they killed themselves.
the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>727203132
Call animal control, you dick.
>>
>>727206315
Dafuq, you think we have animal control in this busted ass town? The nearest police station is far away as fuck.
>>
>>727206515
Read OP dipshit. The hunger part.
>>
>>727203132
maybe man up and talk to your neighbors rather than being a little spy bitch about it.
>>
Edibles. Unlike humans dogs have died after eating too much infused goodness. It should only take a couple hundred mg infused into peanut butter.
>>
>>727206712
Read b4 you post dumbass, I did but they "don't believe in cages"
>>
>>727206710
"I'm sorry I don't know how the meat got poisoned officer."
>>
>>727206710
I'm not a dipshit. does OP think it's going to look like the dogs committed suicide? because dogs don't do that. and they will not look like they starved to death either.
>>
you want to kill the dogs so you can trespass or the other way around?
>>
>>727206910
As I said, lack of cops in rural areas.
Im not fucking worried. I'm gonna bury the mini-niggers later anyway.
>>
>>727206910
Onions maybe, but it depends on the breed. We are going to need the specifics, including owner information and maybe some pictures. Do they have a Facebook?
>>
>>727206950
Neither of those, your not getting the point. They eat the food because they are hungry.
Die.
Personal profit I will not disclose.
>>
Ppl who dont poison medium sized dogs make me sick
>>
>>727206910
this. if OP is so far out in the sticks that there are no cops, then there probably aren't a lot of neighbours either. so unless the dog's owners are clinically retarded, they're going to suspect OP immediately. does he think they're going to assume wandering hobos did it? plus, without cops around, they're more likely to do something about it. it's gonna end up with 2 dogs buried on OP's property and one OP buried on the neighbour's property.
>>
>>727206850
I did read that, beta fag. I'm not saying "politely request they take care of their dogs." I'm saying talk to them. Until it's fixed. You internet fags are so worthless at actually getting anything done the normal way, so you beta pushover bitches have to result to fantasies where you poison and kill everything. Man up hick-fag
>>
>>727207096
Two black labadors and a runt beagle (not worried about beagle cuz different owner and he is starving to death cuz the owner is a known meth head with schizophrenia)
>>
>>727203132
just tell your neighbor if you dont want them dissapearing you better keep them in your yard. but whats the problem with them. are you too autistic to just become friends with them? then its like you got two free doggos and you dont have to take care of them.
>>
>>727205836
>search recipe for dog
>kill wife
>kill doge
>Profit ?????

no but seriously you should like cure that wound or ask your neighbor by not been a faggot that you want money or youre gonna sue his ass with some fucking jew, or that something might soon happen .....
>>
>>727207289
My plan is to not bury them on property.
Dogs disappear/runaway commonly around here. Plus the small community I live in has a good handful of degenerates to pin it on if they are sis of me.
>>
sounds like you need to move....
>>
>>727207186
you're not getting the point either, nobody is gonna be dumb enough to believe that the dogs died suddenly for no reason. they're going to KNOW the dogs were poisoned. and they're going to have a pretty good idea who it is.

look I know what it's like to have annoying neighbour dogs. but I will say to you what I say to everybody who asks shit like this: if you have to ask 4chan how to help you commit a crime, you're not smart enough to get away with it.

>>727207609
you're assuming the dogs come over, eat the food, and then drop dead while they're on your property. chances are they'll eat it, then run home and die there.
>>
>>727203132
Ok here is my advice dress like a nigger I mean yellow jersey pants almost falling down, and some boots then go yo yo nigger ( even if he is white ) your doges are traspassing im gonna smoke the fuckers if you dont stop this shit nigger you hear ? they are traspassing and fucking up my path if you dont want them to get smoked take care of them this is a notification mother fucker not even a warning.
peace.
>>
>>727207696
Hell no, own 50+ acres and we have been here since the 70's. I'm not gonna let them breed and make more fucking babies on my property. There is already a dog overpopulation problem anyway.
>>
>>727204744
Dubs of fucking truth. People who own dogs are lower than child rapists.
>>
>>727207923
Thanks for the laugh bro
>>727207834
They don't even care about them, the dogs hang around our house and the meth head's. No worries nigga...
>>
It as simple as putting in a complaint to the cops and asking them what you are allowed to do if the dogs keep intruding after that. it will just take a long time to settle.
>>
>>727203755
This
>>
>>727208345
No fuk that this is easier.
Why do you think I live so far away from the cops anyway? Only thing close to cops out here is all the planes flying over looking for weed farms and meth labs.
>>
>>727203132
antifreeze conveniently left out where they will get into it "without you knowing"
>>
File: dogew435tfd3.png (528KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
dogew435tfd3.png
528KB, 800x1226px
You better not touch my black labs OP.i have a pretty damn good idea of who you are
>>
4chan

Where its ok to fuck kids but not kill a dog

>/b/
>>
So far all I have read is that you are in a horrible area, even according to you and you have not done anything to fix it actively. Also, this all sounds really fake.
>>
Everybody thinks the neighbors will find out, but the sacks of shit practically live here. The sad excuses for dog owners beat them (but I beat their dogs too lol), and after they come down here, and we repeatedly return the dogs, and the dogs come back to our house, they don't even go looking for the dogs or asking around.
>>
>>727205836
If you don't respond to this post your wife will die in a hit and run.

If you respond to this post your wife will die in a hit and run.
>>
Hey guys sry for postinf here but please vote in this poll for league of legends to help a /b/ro out
https://strawpoll.de/78g26s8
>>
>>727208843
This
>>
>>727208843

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Although btards probably wouldn't object to fucking the dogs, either. Animal necro, OP, prove you're a real man.
>>
poisining would be to obvious. better to give them something that make them sick and slow kills them. wouldn't it be more joyous if the owner had to put them down?
>>
>>727203132

kill yourself
>>
>>727208252
oh shit he is a meth head ? probably wouldnt mess with his dogs anon honest advice those fuckers dont sleep, and he will get paranoid find out its you , also think youre gonna kill him or some weird shit if you ever smoked meth you know some crazy things go into your mind.
just put a fence or something that blocks the path.
>>
>>727203132
Dark chocolate.
If they are harassing your animals or destroying your property you can shoot them (western states) so long as you can discharge firearms legally (not in city limits, if you are allowed to possess firearms etc.)
>>
>>727203132
I know exactly what to do and have real information on this. You can either crush up a bunch of sleeping pills and stuff it into a meatball, or simply soak a meatball in antifreeze. Just get some ground beef from the store to make the meatball. The sleeping pills won't be detected by an examination. With antifreeze, it was a will probably be more clear that the dog got into some antifreeze, although this wouldn't necessarily mean that the dog had been poisoned. Best of luck OP
>>
>>727209168
Op here.
Yea I could blend up a snake head and mix it in with food.
Tho as I said earlier they would die on my property since they practically live here. If poisoning proves too difficult I'm gonna use a gun and dispose of them in the forest
>>
>>727203132
If you live in the US it is a second degree felony to knowingly injure, maim, or kill a companion animal such as a cat or dog. So make sure leave no evidence that could lead to you. Other wise you have a criminal record for a STUPID reason.
>>
>>727205836
Oh, barely. Also if that was true you'd call animal control.
>>
>>727209305
No his and my neighbor is a meth head
It goes my house, then the black lab's then meth head. Good space in between. The methhead does not care about his dog + plus the beagle will die on his own. Methhead will take any pills, and any drug. So he can't afford dog food or food for himself.

>>727209435
>>727209401
Thanks /b/ros.

>>727209565
I've got the hiding part planned, I just need help with the killing part. Or permanently removing from property, but that's too difficult.
>>
File: 1489426809795.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1489426809795.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>727208934
>>
>>727203132
Shoot them and pretend they attacked you. Of course don't be dumb enough to do it in front of witnesses, or pick them off at a long range by shooting them in the back or anything suspicious. If anything, antagonize them first, maybe get a bite or scratch from one of them (or something that would like it enough).
>>
>>727206794
This. They never test for it. It's the perfect crime.
>>
>>727209485
The 3 S's
Shoot
Shovel &
Shut up
All you need to know.
>>
OP here.
Thanks everybody for the advice, I want you all to know that you faggots who told me not to do it changed nothing.
And thanks to my buddies that understood my situation. It isn't that great to do what I'm doing, but is necessary. I've owned and still own many dogs but I'm not gonna own anymore if I can do something about it. Thanks all, and good luck in your future endeavors... :) I love and hate you /b/
>>
>>727210773
Faggot. Call animal control.
>>
>>727210569
Waste of weed but noted.
>>727210557
This was considered, might shoot one then wait for other. Have friends that will help dispose corpse. do dogs bleed bad?
>>
.45 is a great substance
>>
>>727211022
Stfu. We don't have that for the 5th fucking time.
>>
>>727211127
Yes you do.
>>
>>727211083
Yea baby.
I have a .22 with scattershot. Is that good?
My other stuff is rifles/shotguns.
But those are not with me.
>>
>>727211212
Nigga no, cops are all the way across the fucking country.
>>
>>727211127
All cities and counties throughout America have animal control unless you have a population of less than 5000, then just live an the boonies and don't matter.
>>
>>727211397
Bullshit. You have a sheriff and state cops.
>>
never kill a dog you retarded shit
>>
>>727211397
Cops are not animal control and do not answer animal calls. Animal control is part of city services.
>>
>>727211471
And this is coming from someone who spends a lot of time in bumblefuck Missouri as well as the upper peninsula of Michigan. Rangers, cops, sheriff's department and staties. Everywhere is a jurisdictional clusterfuck
>>
Break a front and rear leg. Owners will have to put them down.. if they dont call humane society for animal cruelty.
>>
>>727211397
Your just looking for a reason to kill an animal and make your epenor larger. A human should never kill nor have to kill any animal unless for food. So if you are going to kill the dogs you better fucking eat them as well.
>>
>>727211586
Nigga there is only towns here the nearest city is in another state or at the center of the state.
>>
>>727211698
Again none of these are in charge of animal control. Only animal control is in charge of animal control.
>>
Grind a light bulb into a fine powder and add to any food

Watch it tear up their inside in agony
>>
>>727203730

It takes like less than a cup of antifreeze to deliver a lethal dose to a person. If you dilute it enough with water, you should be able to successfully poison a fully grown medium-sized dog, like a bulldog or something relatively easily as long as it had open access to the poisoned food/water
>>
>>727211771
You're full of shit. Show me a place without cops, forest rangers or some other form of animal control.
>>
>>727203564
Nonono, YOU'RE supposed to eat the Chocolate.
>>
>>727211771
If you have a town hall you have animal control and stop calling me nigga, I am fucking white and proud of it.
>>
>>727211856
Cops or federal take over for animal control when no one else is available. Look at Alaska.
>>
OP has access to syringes, any ideas? (Obtained from a deceased diabetic friend for medical emergencies, but he's dead so...)
Also the cop/animal control thing is not what I want to do, so don't say it. I know we have a sheriff, but I'm trying to stay low and get as little exposure to police as I can. Don't ask...
>>
Baseball bat to the dogs. Will show similar signs of being hit by a car. Focus on the legs. They are most costly to repair. Resulting in euthenasia.
>>
>>727203132
If you want to give a dog a truly horrible death, the easiest way is with Ibuprofen. Feed them 15 each. Some brands (Advil) will have a sweet coating that dogs will enjoy. Otherwise, put it in some peanut butter or meat.

Their bodies can't process NSAIDs and it will poison them. They will begin to have horrible cramping in their abdomen. They will vomit and have severe bloody diarrhea and will die within 8 hours due to organ failure.

You'd be a horrible person to do this instead of shooting them though.
>>
>>727212137
Well killing your neighbors dogs won't help with that. Just bite the bullet, call the neighbors and take them in until they show up. If they don't show up, fuck it. You have two new dogs.
>>
>>727212137

If you have like the glucose shit they injected, you can make them hyperglycemic and they'll die
>>
>>727212293
Yea, I'm trying for a simple death. So shooting sounds better than that.
Also everybody is assuming that the dogs return to the owners and the would take them to the vet. But the truth is that the owners would do NOTHING.
>>
>>727212137
So you are just as much a crack/meth head as your neighbors.Dude just fucking shut them and yourself then all is right in the world. No one will miss you and the world we keep turning. Just fucking kill your self and the dogs now. Stop attention whoring. If you really wanted to you would have done it without getting on here and asking dumbass questions. Killing is human nature and we know how to do it by instinct. If you need to ask how then you are a pussy or just looking for attention. So fuck off and kill yourself NIGGA!
>>
>>727203132
Is this loli or a real girl? http://www.neetpussy.com
>>
Op already killed his friend. He shouldnt have any troubles killing some dogs. Op is just bored and looking for new creative ways to kill.
>>
Call your local ranger or animal control to come collect them.
That or get a boundary fence you cock inhaler.
>>
>>727212532
Not I cleared that up In my last post, I just smoke weed. I got the syringes from a diabetic, and I was gonna simply shoot them but I respect /b/s opinion enough to ask. I don't care for attention as seen by my post about laying low.
>>
>>727212742OP has own issues and can't get the law involved.
>>
>>727205065
Just call animal service you fuck tard. Or trap them in a cage with food and drive them far away or post free dogs on craigslist.
>>
>>727212674
I am not killing for fun. It's to rid my family of a monetary drain, and to prevent the painful death the would meet if they got to my other dogs.
>>
>>727212933
Op is a massive faggot.
>>
>>727213172
Law can't get involved. Thanks for the other bit tho.
>>
>>727206304
Then you eat or just kill them you psycho.
>>
File: googleforretards.png (189KB, 340x529px) Image search: [Google]
googleforretards.png
189KB, 340x529px
>>
>>727206510
If his bit someone , animal control will probably put it down. Let them do it.
>>
>>727213395
Lol. If I use a gun, before i shoot ima gonna say "garbage day!"
>>
>>727213570
>>727213466
I'm not wasting gas on dogs, those are all at least 60 miles from me.
>>
>>727213325
Why not? Just call animal control. It's not like you'll be arrested for sending them to a shelter. You don't have to fucking kill them.
>>
>>727203132
You're a cunt. report yourself to the police
>>
Op is now leaving. Thanks for advice...
And fuck all you who said other shit like "kys" and "animal control that is nowhere near you"
>>
>>727213716
CALL ANIMAL CONTROL. YOU HAVEN'T BROKEN THE LAW. THEY'LL JUST COME AND TAKE IT TO A SHELTER FOR YOU. JFC.
>>
>>727211923
Not op
Cops aren't animal control. Also they probably wouldn't respond to

>muh neighbors dogs r on my property come on out ear and round em up.
>>
>>727204172
LOL implying this isn't sand
>>
>>727213856
Animal control has a 3 strike policy. Both dogs have to have 3 separate "violent" incidents on their records before they get taken from their owners. Calling the fuzz with no marks on their records will just piss off the owner.
>>
>>727213959
YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE TO THEM YOU RETARD. THEY DRIVE TO YOU.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.