[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the long term effects of trying oxycodone once? or maybe

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: poppy.jpg (71KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
poppy.jpg
71KB, 700x438px
what are the long term effects of trying oxycodone once? or maybe a couple of times, with a good amount of time between each time

if you don't know about oxycodone, maybe you could tell me the long term effects of trying heroin once.

thanks
>>
>>727177012
and i mean pure heroin
>>
also interested in this, will i get bad withdrawals from popping 5mg oxy once /b/?
>>
File: 1449961272758.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449961272758.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>727177012
>long term
>once
>>
>>727177118
withdrawals are only from regular use. also 5mg aint shit.
>>
>>727177126
yeah
if it damages the liver just a bit, i want to know about it, and other effects.
>>
File: 1445163716804.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1445163716804.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
>>727177118
kys
>>
>>727177220
>once
>>
>>727177165
it might be good if i turn out to be opiate sensitive, what about doing it once a month?

also, those who smoked or snorted heroin, did u get withdrawals after the first try?
>>
>>727177165
This. You would have to take for months to get wd and well more than 5. This coming from somwone with a completly fucked up spine taking 4 10's a day for 2 yrs.
>>
>>727177294
*kisses myself*
>>
File: 1426177118399.jpg (25KB, 349x338px) Image search: [Google]
1426177118399.jpg
25KB, 349x338px
>>727177386
Oh, you're just a fag. K.
>>
>>727177312
cocaine damages your brain if you only try it once
>>
>>727177220
I dont take the ones with tylenol but whwn i did doc said to just not exceed 8 500mg tylenol in a day
>>
Doctors hand them out so once is not going to hurt you. it's when you take more than you're suppose longer than you're suppose to. That's when it becomes a problem. I've snorted H a few times back in the early 2000's and haven't touched it since.
>>
>>727177473
yeah, im gay for myself, i wish you could like yourself too anon :(
>>
File: sceptic.jpg (49KB, 627x455px) Image search: [Google]
sceptic.jpg
49KB, 627x455px
>>727177476
>>
>>727177708
it's the same with alcohol, one time of binge drinking is equal to permanent brain damage.

im not saying it is severe brain damage, but it is there
>>
>>727177012
while a dependent what you do is your own choice, a dependent for life. Belief police it yourself, believe guy won't have to get sick nd crave more and ya shouldn't when u guy up there, u know people persons differences as a person who wrote this been like infinite people between. cut me a div or cut yaself awareness everythings supposed to be good, but reason what athing is or isnt. thats life heroin fuck u should legalize it
>>
opiates dont do anything bad in the long term if you use them once twice thrice or even up to like 10 times in 2 years, noticable i mean. drugs of any kind damage your liver even coffee, that being said tylenol is worse for your liver than oxycodone or hydrocodone
>>
>>727177012
It takes about 3 days of use straight to start feeling withdraws from heroin. Pure is impossible without medfag. Idk about oxys but they ain't shit. Every other day and you should be fine.
>Longterm
After 2 years of addiction I feel fine just somewhat slower in memory
>>
>>727177596
did u get a bit addicted to it? like thinking about it, and wanting to try it again?
>>
>>727178250

not true, i know for a fact with my addictive personality it would only take one hit, thats why i stay away from it, i think it all depends on the type of person, i mean a complete stoic psychopath could probably take heroin every other month and not feel a "NEED" for it
>>
Opiates are not so bad for the body or brain except in OD or regular/ long term use. Heroin is risky. Lots of stuff is cut with Fentanyl now- 50x stronger than morphine. Well my best friend died a few months ago from snorting heroin. He had only started experimenting. Oxy is safer in prescribed doses and so is Tramadol- synthetic opioid. If heroin is easier to get then get some junkies advise from one of those forums. Pure heroin is non-toxic to the organs but death from depressed breathing is a real risk. Good luck whatever you choose or not.
>>
>>727178397
Im not talking about mental withdraws you pleb. Im talking hotflashes body aches and cold sweats for a week and the best cure is 1 little line in 5 mins to make you feel "normal".
>>
File: FINALBUM.jpg (1MB, 3240x2548px) Image search: [Google]
FINALBUM.jpg
1MB, 3240x2548px
>>727178781

shut the fuck up smerd sorry to offend your amazing heroin wisdom
>>
>>727177336
>withdrawls after the first try
It doesn't work like that.

Once a month will be fine. Even once every two weeks. Opiates are actually fairly safe compared to other drugs. It's the other shit that hurts opiate users like the tylenol in pills or shooting up unpure stuff with dirty needles.

Just remember the mental part of the withdrawls starts before the physical part. So if you start taking them multiple times per week and start craving them but aren't getting dopesick yet, it's only a matter of time before you are really hooked.

Also with oxycodone, a good starter dose would be like 10mg. Wait 45min or so and if you want more, take another 5mg or 10mg. It's real hard to OD on pills unless you mix it with booze or other drugs. When it's too much, you will just throw it up. Everybody who dies from ODs is because they were IVing it.
>>
>>727177012
Instant and irreversible addiction resulting in you sucking dick(s) for grams.
>>
>>727179003
Ohio bitch. We are the leaders in heroin. And of course we are, nobody wants to live in this shit hole sober
>>
>>727177933
Did they teach you that in dare or church camp
>>
>>727180357
i researched some scientific studies and came to this conclusion.
>>
>>727180357
btw fuck dare and church camp
>>
>>727180357
Lel honestly.

So much stuff kills brain cells. Then new ones grow.

That's the cool thing about opiates tho, they don't really make you retarded as long as you don't get HIV from sharing needles or stop breathing for 20min and starve your brain of oxygen.
>>
>>727180878
a hit to the head kills brain cells
>>
File: IMG_2416.jpg (876KB, 2776x2091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.jpg
876KB, 2776x2091px
>>727180949
Exactly my point. And opiates feel much better.
>>
>>727177476
>>727177708
>>727177933
>>727180357
>>727180719

Weed and alcohol seemed to permanently change my brain after the first major use. Don't get me started on ecstasy. Cocaine, not so much. Never tried heroine, but I've smoked opium and taken a variety of pain killers before. They're not interesting. Just relaxing. I prefer psychoactive. Shrooms will change you permanently, but on an existential level. Only drug I've ever used (besides DMT) that has improved my vision. Shrooms > DMT, btw
>>
File: uJJ9ibE.jpg (96KB, 973x632px) Image search: [Google]
uJJ9ibE.jpg
96KB, 973x632px
>>727177012

>trying hard opiates/opioids once
>>
>>727181244
do all pain killers feel the same with maybe a difference in intensity or do they feel different? if so maybe you would care to elaborate?
>>
>>727181596

They don't feel exactly the same, but you can tell that they are very similar. It's also very dose and route of administration dependent.

Getting a neck massage and a back massage feels different, but it's still the same thing. Sort of like that with opiates
>>
>>727178057
omce a month works fine for me. just gotta let the tolerance baseline and you're set. the problem is the psychological addiction. good luck with sticking to your plan once you realize how fun they are.
my advice = avoid them
>>
>>727181596

Smoking opium is definitely a different feeling than taking a pill. It's a little more dreamy. And you feel it in your chest for obvious reasons.

Taking a pain killer if you have pain does nothing but kill the pain, by the way. Taking too many or without any pain kind of feels like being drunk, in that your limbic system is disoriented. But without some of the unpleasant aspects of alcohol. Hard to describe. It's basically all in your head and body, not in your stomach. Usually no naseau.

As for one pain killer vs. another, I can't really say. Haven't taken them in a long time, and didn't fool around with them for long enough to form any opinions. In all, I don't recommend them.
>>
>>727181596
All pretty close, but there are a few different opiate receptors in the brain and different drugs affect them differently. It's this mix of euphoria, pain killing, and body buzz. Some are a little more euphoric but don't have as much of a body high while others will be slightly less mental but make you nod a ton.

Also some are fast acting and you will peak within half an hour of feeling them while others last longer. But vicodin (hydrocodone), pecs (oxycodone), dilaudid (hydromorphone), and heroin all do the same thing to you.
>>
>>727182491
how long did it take for you to get a bit of an addiction going? hooked after the first time?
>>
>>727183431

I (opium smoker) would also second this post.
>>
>>727183587
Not him, but the first time I ever messed with any of em, I had a friend give me 3x 500/5mg vicodin. Smoked some weed on em and it was ok but nothing great. Then a few months later, another friend gave me a 20mg OC and that thing had me so ripped all night and I loved it. I mean not hooked right away, but some time after that I was looking for opiates at least a couple times a week. Once you start getting torn up like 3 times a week, the mental part starts where you don't want to do anything without them and feel really unmotivated. After doing that for a bit, you notice aches and pains come easier and faster than before. Then once you start taking them at work, you want them daily and after a week or two of that you will really start getting the physical stuff.

But I mean if you keep it to once every week or two, you won't have any actual chemical dependence. I think they say like 3-4 days between is the limit for your tolerance to go back down for most of them so as long as you keep 4+ days between MINIMUM, it will be hard for your body to build up a physical tolerance and dependence.
>>
>>727183587
I was going through a shitty time and lost track of how many days id been usIng. Ended up using for 2 months straight then one night i forgot a dose and had a mad headache, so i took more and felt less sick but the headache was still there. Thats how i knew i was fucked, i went cold turkey for 2 weeks and during the first 72 hours i was seriously considering an heroing. Its not fun.
>>
>>727184404
What fucked me up was going from the pills to dope. I could eat Norcos for 2 weeks straight and coming off of them sucked but not like the bad physical dopesick feeling.

Then I found an H dealer. The stuff was so good and a $10 bag was equal to $50+ worth of pills. So at the start, even with a tolerance from pills, 2 little $10 bags (sniffing, not even IV) had me so fucked up all day long. Of course after I tried it once, I went back to dude and got 10 bags and was so high for like 4 days and immediately after that I was getting nauseous and shitty and had to go get more.
>>
>>727185448
If you wanna take that risk, i cant stop you. But if youve been through severe withdrawal youll know its hell. Trust me you dont wanna find out what its like. I still use opiates, but it takes a ton of will power to not take them every other day. Just research the half lives, side effects and all that shit and be responsible. I'd never try heroin, too much of a risk. A bad batch almost killed me. Stay safe anon
>>
>>727177312
You only need to drink Kerosene once to get fucked up.
>>
>>727185448
Once you start feeling the slightest withdrawl symptoms, cold turkey immediately. I promise you, once youre laying in bed, sweating, puking your guts out and unable to even drink water you wont even want to use them again. After the withdrawal is the worst part, because you remember how good it felt then you'll wanna use it again. The cycle repeats itself until you eventually relapse and od. Opiate addicts don't live long.
>>
>>727186053
I had withdrawal symptoms for 2 weeks, and within a week of being sober i figured my tolerance would be reset so i used again. If youre serious about getting clean go to a detox/rehab centre. Youll learn a lot of useful things there, and youll become a different person. I wish i had the chance to go.
>>
>>727186053
>>727185845
Lel I'm not OP, I been there.
>>
yes it would
>>
>>727186397
Its hell isnt it
>>
>>727187555
Trips confirms. It sucks. Worst flu ever except you have that thought in the back of your mind that one little bag or pill would make it instantly go away
>>
>>727188571
That thought didn't even cross my mind once lol. I had my stash right next to me and i wouldve rather suffered than take another pill. Taking more will only prolong the misery and take you 5 steps back.
>>
>>727188571
One of the worst parts is you know it was self inflicted too. Always promised myself id only use opiates once a week, but when shit started happening i just wanted to take away the pain and be happy. And once the misery is all over, you start craving it again.
>>
I took heavy oxys back a few years ago.
Would take 6-10 a day.
Fucking itching is brootal sometimes.
But now my body rejects them and I get headaches and uncontrollable anger.
Good luck Op, taking a few here and there will be fine. Once you start itching though you've gone to far!
Enjoy
>>
>>727189390
The histamine release means its working.
>>
>>727189390
How many mgs? Thats a crazy habit, hope you quit. If not your withdrawals are going to be hell.
>>
>>727189390
Headaches and irratibiliaty are the first symptons of withdrawl too
>>
>once
i don't think javascript:quote('727177012'); should try any drugs
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.