[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

docfag here, giving out free medical advice be forewarned that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 16

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
docfag here, giving out free medical advice

be forewarned that im also kind of a shitty doctor
>>
Why did my dick bleed when I cut it off?
>>
>>727122690

because only faggots bleed
>>
>>727122415
Alright fag I'll bite

What is the most likely cause of mysterious rib/chest pain leaving me unable to sleep on my sides for the last 4 years without a tremendous dull ache that lasts for hours afterwords?
>>
File: 8PfsQ.png (237KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
8PfsQ.png
237KB, 400x319px
>>
>>727122415
Can you write me a medical marijuana recommendation?
>>
>>727122415
ive got a fat ass. how can i lose my ass fat
>>
>>727123401

sounds like Tietze's syndrome. If physical therapy and ibuprofen hasn't worked then you might need steroid injections

>>727124376

im in a faggy state that doesnt allow it. Anyway, just buy cocaine like a mature adult
>>
>>727122415
I was in a motorcycle accident four months ago, but never went to the doctor. Since then, been having bad headaches, vision and hearing problems, muscle pain, etc

My questions are,
1. Is it true i can take ibuprofen or NSAIDs after a head injury, and if not what can I take because my current chiro + laser therapy isn't working
And 2. If my family has a history of hereditary and sudden aneurisms, how fucked am I if I happen to hit my head again?

No, I don't want to see a doctor fyi.
>>
>>727123401
You broke a rib.
>>
>>727124677

weight loss is 80% from diet, 20% from exercise. Go on a low carb diet and the fat will melt off.

post some pics of your ass tho
>>
Why does my pee turn red when I squish it?
>>
Today at the gym my shoulder jumped out of its socket. It went back just afterwards and i continued my workout with a bit lower weights. This is the second time it has happened, the first was when i fell on it about a year ago. How long should i rest this shit ? Srs question...
>>
>>727124955

were you wearing a helmet? did you hit your head? could be post-concussion, could be a subdural hemorrhage or brain bleed, especially with your family history.

>No, I don't want to see a doctor fyi.

oh you'll see a doctor one way or another, but most likely for a death pronouncement. RIP you

>>727125391
because >>727122902
>>
>>727124798
Wow, holy shit. This has been terrifying me for years and I haven't been able to find anything that it could be. You've just given me a probable lead and put my fears to rest enough to go get it checked out.

Thank you so much, I'll be going to the doctor soon. Really truly, thank you anon.

>>727125080
Nah, it's all of my ribs. Specifically between them (the cartilage)
>>
What course of action should I go through if I am having severe alcohol withdrawls, but have no insurance?
>>
>>727125631

if you can move it without pain or tingling then you dont need rest. But it'll probably keep happening until you get surgery for it
>>
>>727122415
Should I worry if I have a surgery scar is sagging and has a sharp pain that comes and goes?
>>
>>727124955
Not OP but drugs containing ibuprofen as an active ingredient have been shown to cause heart defects in a small % of the worldwide population, and it's now recommended to avoid ibuprofen as a painkiller. Aspirin or acetaminophen (usually as paracetamol) would be recommended more for that purpose.

As for the other symptoms: I can't diagnose as I'm not a doc (have been trained in a paramedical profession though), but would recommend seeing your local practitioner very soon and informing them of this. You may not want to, but doing so could most likely save your life.
>>
>>727125692
I was, but I was in a foreign country and the helmet was this shitty little thin cap that cracked in half when I crashed into a pile of boulders lol

>could be a subdural hemorrhage or brain bleed
Are there other symptoms of that?

And yeah, what pain meds can I take? Don't want to see a doctor cause what if it's nothing but post concussion? I mean it's been like 4 months man.
>>
what is the best way to convince my doctor to prescribe me xanax ive been given buspar seroquel and vistaril none of them work . I have terrible anxiety and sleeping problems . Benzos make my life a lot better
>>
>>727125808

Drink some booze. Or find Jaquan the drug dealer and get some benzos, like some 1mg Xanax bars and take them every few hours. Going though alcohol withdrawal is actually pretty dangerous because unlike opiod withdrawal you can actually die from it without medical treatment
>>
>>727125910
This guy may not need a surgical route, but to alter the routine so the shoulder doesn't have that ROM instead, whilst completing the workout on the target muscle group.
>>
>>727126010
Oh shit, really? Didn't know that. I thought you weren't suppose to take it with head injuries just cause it could cause bleeding. And wouldn't NSAIDs also make any bleeding worse, since they're blood thinners?

Idk if it's worth it to mention, I did pass out and suffer a bit of amnesia surrounding the event, all I know is what my family told me when I woke up tbh

I hit my head once before and passed out, also experienced amnesia surrounding the event but quickly regained the memories.

And i may have had a stroke in my sleep age 14.
>>
why don't anti-depressants make me feel any less depressed? I've tried like 12 different brands over the course of about 9 years.
>>
>>727125808
Not OP, but I am a recovering alcoholic. I had to check myself into the hospital a number of different times to detox. I was unable to do it myself. I would try to slowly taper off booze, but just ended up drinking my whole supply.
>>
>>727126234
Yeah, that's been my problem for the last few days hence why I say "severe". So Benzo's can actually help? I figured my friend was talking out his ass since booze and opioids are the only killer withdrawls.
>>
>>727122415
whered you go to school and what is your speciality and kill yourself.

in that order, if you please..
>>
>>727125808
If you're Canadian, most police stations have a free detox room for a night and will watch you and call their squad doctor if it gets too bad.

Idk if it's the same in America, sorry.
>>
>>727126459
Because of inferior genes, life asks you to an hero.
Do it.
>>
>>727122415
My penis hurts
>>
Not a doctor yet, in med school. So far this guys advice and info has actually been decent. Cool guy OP
>>
>>727126919
nope samefag
>>
>>727126919
>>727122415

hey medfags, i have reoccuring absesses that seem to get transferred to women i've fucked.. is that just abscess or something worse?
>>
>>727126381

The best advice you can get regarding NSAIDS would be a medfag like OP, or your doc, I can't comment further on that I'm afraid.

As for the stuff you just mentioned, they are the initial visible symptoms of concussion and/or trauma to the head. Don't treat any of this stuff lightly. You really should see your doc and get a medical diagnosis. Its not often that threads pop up on /b/ that are taken seriously, but I always give honest advice in the ones like this if possible.
>>
>>727126622
That's my current fear. Trying to ween myself, but I'm too far in to even try to lie to myself. I know self control is very likely not gonna happen.

Any tips you have would be very much appreciated. Literally, any kind of tip.
>>
I broke my calcaneous. It fucking hurts. How long is recovery.
>>
>>727122415
How much risk will it be to fuck a girl who has herpes, will a condom do it?
>>
>>727122415
Why does the dentist have a sound thruster around his neck?
>>
>>727127121
Depends on the type and location of the break, what your rehab routine will be and how active you normally are. Hopefully no damage was done to the talus or sub-talus either, which could hinder recovery.
>>
>>727127067
I don't have a doctor tho, you think emergency would accept me if I tell them the accident was a few months ago?

I'm just worried about embarrassing myself lol, what if they do a scan and there's nothing. Waste of time and money
>>
>>727127558
lol wtf is a sub-talus gtfo
>>
>>727126719
Benzos are mutated opioids, jackass. They also have more harsh withdrawals than straight opiates as well. You're going to take one, suddenly not give a fuck, start drinking because "everything's ok now" and then comes the blackout and police record.
>>
>>727125945

what kind of surgery? i need details, retard

>>727126017
it takes a while for your brain to resorb the blood, and in the meantime it'll act as an irritant and cause headaches. You need to be extremely careful in the future with head injuries because the more brain shit you accumulate, the worse outcomes you get. It's been 4 months so a doctor probably won't do anything other than yell at you for riding a motorcycle with a shitty helmet

>>727126070
I dont prescribe anybody Xanax because it's shit. It doesnt help the underlying problem. You might as well just dirnk when you're anxious. Go to a therapist or psychiatrist, do cardio, and lift. Lifestyle changes have the evidence behind them to work out better than drug therapy. You can also try online cognitive behavioral therapy

>>727126459
as above. Depression and anxiety go hand in hand

>>727126622
then it'll be best to detox in a hospital. Afterwards consider AA

>>727126719
alcohol withdrawal is potentially deadly
opiod withdrawal is not. You only feel like dying.
benzos do work, but probably best to get some long-acting ones like Librium. The danger zone is within 72 hours of your body completely metabolizing the alcohol, which has the highest risk of seizures or delirium tremens

>>727126733
went to school in the united states. thats all you need to know faggot

>>727126880
get your dad to suck on it
>>
>>727125808
>>727126719
>>727126622
>>727127114
>>727126812

French fag here. Google Baclofen
>>
File: IMG_1808.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1808.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>727127558
>>
>>727127114
I'm not sure how bad off you are, but for me getting sober was a long process:

1. Detox in hospital
2. Inpatient rehab for 4 months
3. Two years in a sober house
4. AA the entire time: 5-7 meetings per week

I wasn't court-ordered to do any of this. I was just finally sick of drinking all the damn time. In the past, I would quit for maybe a week or two, get detoxed, and would have no intention of drinking, but I would always pick back up.

Anyway, I think your first priority should be to get physically detoxed. Then maybe check out some AA meetings and let them know that you're new and are looking for a temporary sponsor. Then just do what your sponsor says and things will start to get a lot better.

I've been sober 5 years now, and life has gotten a hell of a lot better. And it's much easier to stay sober than it is to get sober. The first 3-6 months are the worst for most people. For me, I thought about drinking constantly for about the first 2.5 years. Now I don't really think about it at all, except when I'm at an AA meeting.

Good luck. Sobriety really is a better way of life.
>>
>>727127859
give ur fuckin specialty bitch stop being such a pussy ass little cunt.

kill yourself.

inb4 fucking family med, bitch ass.
>>
>>727122415
I've had chronic diarrhea for the last few years. Honestly surprised my asshole hasn't melted from all the liquid shit that's come out of me.

Too poor to go to real doctor, so help me out here.
>>
>>727128076
ive actually had diarrhea for months on end from time to time, as well.

can't be good.
>>
>>727127859
Okay, thanks for the help doc. I think I'll avoid motorcycles for a while lol
>>
>>727128218
No, like this isn't a "from time to time" thing. It's been constant for the last, gunna say, 3 years. Maybe a little longer, maybe a little less.

Eat a ton of fiber but that only helps a little from time to time. Maybe a day or two of solid shit then back to liquid nightmare.
>>
File: feelin.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
feelin.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>>727122415
Pls doc, I'm contemplating studying medicine (Postgrad in Australia, probably University of WA) currently studying Human Biology bachelor, what's your experience with med school? What process did you go through? Is there anywhere I can get some experience as a doctor before commiting to the postgrad
>Not sure if I have the integrity/capacity to be a doctor
>>
>>727127050

run of the mill absesses arent contagious, fucktard. STDs are tho, including HIV and syphillis. RIP you
describe your symptoms more and ill diagnose the most likely STD

>>727127219
a condom will be fine but wont be 100% effective. if the pussy is good than just go for it. Herpes isnt THAT bad

also i just noticed there seems to be another medfag giving out advice here. fuck off nigger this is MY thread
>>
>>727127699
Meant subtalar joint dickweed (cuboid bone), just typed the wrong fucking thing since its been years since I even had to deal with that shit in studies (to be an Athletic Trainer).
>>
>>727128417
pretty sure fiber only increases gi movement, leading to more diarrhea.

i could be wrong here tho.
>>
>>727128076
Not OP, but could be IBS. if it is, treat with menthol and probiotics, cut out most of your fiber, lactose, gluten, irritants like spices, and sulfers for a few weeks and see if you feel better.
>>
>>727128076
Not OP but did that cause you weightloss?
Also,it could be crohns or colitis ,you should check if there are certain foods causing this or if it's gets better or worse from certain things.
>>
>>727128428
>has a medical licence
>Herpes isnt THAT bad

Unholy fuck mate, I'd hate to be your fucking patient.
>>
>>727128494
is that a calcaneotalus articulation?

havent learned that one yet.
>>
>>727128428
I mean the puss is worth it, but if I will get herpes guaranteed I think I'll pass, thanks doc
>>
File: pre-med bleach.png (443KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
pre-med bleach.png
443KB, 1008x757px
>>727128580
I think this doctor might be of the "dr dre" variety.
>>
>>727128566
Saddly not. I'm 20 pounds over weight. A little less when I'm working (do shitty seasonal work). I've tried tons of different foods, even tried going vegan once. Just made me feel like utter shit.

>>727128555
>>727128508

Fucking hell. You serious? Health nut friend of mine is the one who told me to double down on the fiber. Definitely gunna try. Thanks.
>>
>>727128580
literally incurable. that guy is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>727129009
yeah you would get more diarrhea pretty fucking sure.
>>
>>727122415
I ate magic mushrooms two nights ago and ever since then My dick burns like hell when I pee. I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago and went in today for an STD test but the results won't be back for over a week. I am not experiencing any odd colored semen or any other symptoms. I want to think this is related to the mushrooms because it started happening the very morning after I took them. Please advise.
>>
>>727122415
Do antidepressants even work? Or antipsychotics?
I was on Latuda and went off and I feel same as before.
>>
>>727129074
Nah, there is indeed a "hot enough" if she's the one.

I'll take some itching for superior family genetics, straight up
>>
>>727122415
Waddup doc
>>
>>727128660
It provides talocalcanear articulation, yes, assisting with inversion and eversion of the foot. Also forms a part of the talocalcaneonavicular joint.

To OP: apologies for the med shit I'm throwing around in here, just trying to assist a /b/ro and advise a little.
>>
>>727129237
lol
>>
>>727122415
I think I ate a ball of crack & passed out pissed my pants. feels like I might have had a mini stroke is that possible? & in which case would it benefit me to seek medical treatment?
>>
Whats the most effective and easiest way to kill yourself
>>
>>727128417
Well, do you continue to eat the same amount of fiber or do you get discouraged and go back to normal or increase the amount?

Not OP, but when it comes to pooping, you're always dealing with old data. The poop you have today could be the result of something you ate days ago. So, if you increase your fiber on a Monday, you might not see the first results of that until Thursday. But also fiber can cause diarrhea AND/OR constipation. You really have to listen to your body and stay consistent for weeks at a time to really figure out anything having to do with diet or poop
>>
My mom got herpes before I was born. Do I have herpes?
Also I tore my rotator cuff 6 years ago. Is it too late to get it fixed?
Thanks nigger doctor
>>
>>727129502
fuck our lives..
>>
>>727129237
not op, could be the clap. Don't always show all (or even any) of the symptoms. Had it once, found out my ex was cheating on me. If it is you'll get some antibiotics and it'll be gone in a week or so.

can't see the shrooms doing that two nights after the fact. I've had it happen while on them, never after.
>>
I stubbed my toe a week ago and nail is all purple. No real pain but bleeds a lot if I touch it, keep weight on it.

Do I just wait for my nail to fall of or what
>>
>>727129237
STD symptoms will show up between days to three weeks of last sexual activity with someone else, and up to 6 months for HIV.
>>
>>727129632
Not OP but probably helium mask
>>
>>727127647

the emergency room will be kind of pissed off that you showed up FOUR MONTHS after the incident but they'd still be obligated to see you. I'd suggest just finding a neurologist or general practitioner to sign off on an MRI, just to make sure there's not some sort of aneurysm that burst or is about to burst

>>727128027

i specialize in giving your mom the dick

>>727128076
how many episodes per day and how much weight have you lost? and no blood in your shit, right? try a gluten free diet or something. i dunno

>>727128424
i hated med school. I just went though the usual process. i shadowed a dermatologist like a retard and thought his kush life was the norm. Do more shadowing and see if it's your calling. Otherwise do dentistry. Good money, low liability, good hours, less school

>>727128580

herpes is annoying but it wont cause any fucked up shit like syphillis or whatever. You really need to take into account the hotness of the pussy and just take a calcuated risk

>>727129074
Its literally just a little vesicle on your dick. Boo-hoo faggot virgin. Take some valtrex and kill yourself

>>727129502
no problem. Musculoskeletal is my weak point

I'm gonna go fap and sleep. sorry for any questions i missed. if you have an urgent matter then just call me, my number is 911
>>
>>727129800
How get
>>
>>727129702
Risk of infection, dude. Go see a doc, they will pull it. Don't be a pussy about it, it's better than losing your foot/leg.
>>
>>727122415

I have a shitty knee. Old running injury, ran on uneven ground and pain in the outer ligament (LCL I think). Felt fine beside some discomfort then suddenly collapsed that night on the stairs.

Couldn't walk on it for a week but i've slowly rehabbed it to the point where I can now squat heavy and run but it sometimes get irritated and almost regularly feels unstable even after being able to lift weight. When i walk it feels loose at times, but not at others. Occasionally when I run on it it has a tingling sensation, esp when pressure is put on the surrounding area.

Question :
Did I fuck it up completely ?
Is there anything I can do to make my knee stable again?
What causes the tingling sensation after I run on it?
>>
>>727129637
>not OP everywhere

I always stick to it. Have high in fiber bars. eat 4 or 5 of them everyday. Been doing it for a year and a half now. Gunna try listening to one of the other anons, cut some shit out of my diet and see how that goes.
>>
File: 1488116260205.png (114KB, 779x305px) Image search: [Google]
1488116260205.png
114KB, 779x305px
I sometimes cough blood after work, my boss says it is normal, is he lying?
>>
>>727129009
Well, if it's overactive paristolsis type IBS, like I have. I thought fiber was the answer too, was always eating kale and shit but never felt better. When I went to the doctor, he told me fiber is for constipation type IBS, or underactive paristolsis.

Google what to eat with diarrhoea type IBS, eat like that for a couple weeks and if you feel better, slowly introduce other foods one at a time til you figure out what's triggering the IBS.

You're gonna have to cut out a lot. Excess salt, black pepper, spices, fiber, most lactose and majority of gluten, soy, excess sugar, etc etc

Prepare to lose weight lol
>>
>>727129650
I hear ya. This is why alcohol is one of my friends.
>>
>>727129639
almost everyone have some kind of herpes, but not everyone has symptoms. If your immunity decrease, you can express, if you have te most common... there are genital herpes too that fucks your genitals
>>
>>727129672
Thanks, they said it could be that or chlamydia. But they told me that both of them are easily treatable and curable. I hope antibiotics aren't too much money, I'm not exactly raking in fat stacks.
>>
>>727129860
Haven't lost any weight. No blood, no.
>try a gluten free diet or something. i dunno

Fuck man, the other anon were more helpful than you. Weren't kidding about the "kind of a shitty doctor" bit.
>>
>>727129860
Guess I could go to a walk-in to find a doc to sign of on a head scan.... But if i had an aneurysm and it popped, wouldn't i know? Wouldnt i be dead.
>>
>>727122415
>what do you call the dumbest motherfucker on the face of the planet who ever graduated medical school?

Doctor.
>>
>>727130039
but nooooooooo we can't turn to weeeeed.

they forbaaaaaaade itttttt

*sigh*
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 573x1135px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 573x1135px
My penis has a slight curve to the left
Does my penis look ok?
>>
>>727130353
What the fuck,
>>
File: 12.jpg (22KB, 445x456px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
22KB, 445x456px
>>727129860
Awesome thread OP
>>
>>727122415
Got an athletic hernia and no money. What do?
>>
File: 1490664523452.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490664523452.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Doc I am fairly sure I have a varicocele on my left testicle. I've had two doctors look at (paid for by the Socialist Republic of Canuckistan) and they both thought it was a vericocel as well. It causes me next to no pain or discomfort should I fair it treated or wait a while to see if it goes away?
>>
>>727130353
Get back in your cock rate containment thread you faggot.
>>
>>727129860

MSK is a total bitch.Enjoy the sleep.

>>727129938

Non-OP ATT fag here:

If its an old injury then you've missed out on the first month of rehab, which is the most critical for a knee injury. LCL is the outer one, yes.

1. you haven't fucked it up completely, no. You self rehabbed it which is not gonna be 100% effective unless you had training in that field. I would advise visiting a physio or athletic trainer for an assessment.

2. Squatting heavy is bad for the knees already. Alter your routine somewhat by lightening up on squat and use accessory exercises, or use a leg press (normal or incline) to reduce the gravity load on your knee.

3. The tingling is caused by a nerve being slightly irritated. Get your assessment, follow the advice and maintenance work they give you and you should be in better shape a few weeks after that.
>>
>>727131109
you're all good. if it's been there as long as you can remember, it's not bothering you and it's not enormous, it does'n't need to be treated.
>>
>>727131410
msk is the worst ive ever done on an exam i actually studied intensely for.

killed the practical though
>>
Hey doc I think somethings wrong with the ol pecker, I can't seem to get hard around full buxom women but have no problem poppin a chub around twelve year olds. What do u figure I have and what medication should I be taking?
>>
>>727122415
which state? i want to stear the fuck clear of your practice.
>>
>>727131549
But considering I get free healthcare do the risks of treatment outweigh the benefits?
>>
File: hyt.jpg (31KB, 612x490px) Image search: [Google]
hyt.jpg
31KB, 612x490px
My feet/ankles have been swelling up every night, and I'm getting sharp pains behind my right calf muscle. Any chance they are related?
>>
File: Chris_hansen.png (85KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_hansen.png
85KB, 427x640px
>>727131625
>>
What's the best cure for gator lip (dipski in the lipski yee yee)? Salt water seems to help a bit, but not great. inb4 quit, inb4 redneck, inb4 white trash, inb4 gross, inb4 any other stupid shit you can think of that doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>727122415
Ive had a rather large bump front and center in the back of my head since either late childhood or early teens. It hasnt grown just wondering on the possibility of cranialsarcoma or other tumors and ailments.
>>
Also to piggy back off of mr. doctor, if you have any simpler questions I was an Army Medic. Albeit a shitty one like OP said. Got kicked out for self medication of the Lysergic persuasion ;)
>>
>>727132041
>Ive had a rather large bump front and center in the back of my head

.... where?
>>
>>727122415
How can you fix rib flare?
>>
>>727131614

They were some of my toughest theory ones also, those and sports psychology. Fuck sports psychology.

Anyways, heading to bed. Take it easy!
>>
File: bald is funny.jpg (1MB, 3077x4000px) Image search: [Google]
bald is funny.jpg
1MB, 3077x4000px
>>727132200
I included a diagram for your viewing pleasure
>>
>>727132181
You might be the anon to ask. I've had a sort of debt in my ribs for as long as I can recall. Near the bottom of the cage on tin front of my body. I'm wondering could it be possible for a kid to crack some ribs and just not realize that's what happened. When I was young I fell from a 1 story tree house and the first contact I had was my ribs hitting the unpaded edge of a trampoline.
>>
>>727132457
be easy
>>
>>727122415
I have a huge dick, what can I do to fix that?
>>
>>727132239
My gf would also like to know the answer to this question
>>
>>727132460
is that a fucking clown?
>>
File: 65443.jpg (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
65443.jpg
7KB, 218x232px
>>727132629

Spit it out. Faggot.
>>
>>727132747
No it's ur mum after she takes her wig off
>>
I have a scab in my right ear and whenever I scratch it off it grows back
>>
>>727122415
If you're admittedly a shitty doctor, can I afford you without insurance?
>>
>>727131792
eh there really shouldn't be much risk to treatment either. the answer to your question is dependent on your own risk tolerance. have a conversation with a doctor to figure out if you're comfortable with the risks.
>>
>>727132460
Fuck the bump I would be more worried about being bald with a shirty tattoo
>>
>>727132460
>tfw you enter a medical advice thread and leave with a new fetish
>>
>>727132958
always here to help.
>>
>>727132695

post her tits, i'll help
>>
>>727122415
How bad is daily cocaine use, I know it's obviously not healthy but is it as harmful as the media makes it seem?
>>
>>727122415
i pee like 10 times a day. one regulation sized can of soda and i have to go like twice. am i broken?
i've been this way for as long as i can remember (at least 15 years)
>>
>>727133284

diabetes
>>
>>727133154
Cocaine is acidic and over time will eat away at the soft tissue in the nasal cavity and the back of the throat.
>>
>>727132532
So medics usually work alongside the docs, so I'd love for OP to hop in and confirm this for me, but short answer is yes. People break ribs all the time without knowing (other than the pain) so in my very humble opinion I would guess you broke it and it healed funky. Doc can confirm or debunk.
>>
>>727126459
Not OP, but most depression comes from a few things. Lack of a proper diet, sunshine, and people or animals in your life that you have a bond with
>>
>>727133284
thats probably diabetes dude. I am sorry to be the one who had to tell you but actually go to a doctor fucking stat.
>>
>>727127859
>I dont prescribe anybody Xanax because it's shit. It doesnt help the underlying problem. You might as well just dirnk when you're anxious. Go to a therapist or psychiatrist, do cardio, and lift. Lifestyle changes have the evidence behind them to work out better than drug therapy. You can also try online cognitive behavioral therapy

Therapist here - bless you doc. Wonderful response. Wish more doctors thought like you.
>>
is smoking cigarettes hazardous to my health?
>>
>>727133855
No. That's lying government nonsense.
>>
>>727133687
why do i always wanna blow my fuckin head off
>>
>>727122415
>>727132532
>>727133416
What do you think op also could this be why cardio makes it feel like my lungs are in fire? Note I'm 22 make not fat at all. But do hack darts
>>
>>727134022
Can't just guess at that without a proper assessment, anon. Why don't we start with "why do you want to blow your head off?"
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>727132791
O shit
>>
>>727122415
if u knew ur patient was a drug addict, would u willingly supply him oxy just to be lit?
>>
Does frequent masturbation (twice or thrice times a day) cause infertility? Not talking once every few days, but every day.
>>
>>727134484
Depression. I am always hostile to the people close to me. I walk around my house and I get so pissed when I walk by a mirror or something that shows my reflection, I just punch the mirror lately. I cant stand what i look like, i just want to fight and express all this anger I got.
>>
>>727134680
did you just say THRICE you little bitch?
>>
Should I be a pharmacist or a PA?
>>
>>727135050
Sounds like major depression/dysthymia and body dysmorphic disorder. Cognitive behavioral therapy may help. Find a qualified therapist and be as open and honest as humanly possible with them.

You have a lot going on that isn't going to be solved in a few sessions, much less a quick reply on the internet.
>>
>>727135427
Not him but yep I do the same. LDR with gf atm, it sucks.
>>
>>727122415
I think i have gingivitis. A small part of my gums is enlarged and bleeding. My jaw bone beneath it hurts. Should i go see a dentist?
>>
>>727135427
Oh, he did tho.
>>
>>727135686
Should i consider medicine therapy along with this?
>>
>>727122415
Is this a loli or a real girl http://www.neetpussy.com
>>
>>727135731
You need to seriously fuck off before i get edgy. And ill have you know that i have an autism mode and i am undefeated when its gets heated.
>>
>>727133381
>>727133616

really? man.. maybe drinking so much of the liquid jew wasn't the best idea after all... fuck.

this sounds pretty serious.

thanks for the help, ill go get screened.
>>
>>727136190
Haha chris not this time
>>
>>727132874
I'm half serious, Doc.
>>
>>727137852, I'm also drunk and replied to the wrong post, doc. Can I afford you?
>>
>>727136166
I would, yes. But like docanon said, don't rely on quick fixes like benzos. I do think a mild SSRI may help you. Try therapy first, talk with a good psychiatrist, and see what they recommend. Just remember that medicine only threats symptoms - it doesn't address causes. That's what therapy is for.
>>
>>727138068
treats symptoms*
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.