[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i a cuck tho? >wife cheats >dude is massive >forgive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3

File: 1489109684385.png (1MB, 1033x711px) Image search: [Google]
1489109684385.png
1MB, 1033x711px
am i a cuck tho?
>wife cheats
>dude is massive
>forgive her
>take her back
>live happily ever after

pic completely unrelated
>>
>>727055223
If you can live happily ever after, after your wife has cheated on you. Then yes you are.
>>
you should leave her, if she did it once she can repeat.
unless you are a cheater too and both want this kind of relationship.
>>
>>727055223
You should cheat on her
>>
Just embrace being a cuck. Girls that look like that are bound to cheat.

Learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>727055804
>>727055804
a lot of friends don't get it, but i need the family unit man....i don't know any other way. and i do still love her. weird shit.
>>
>>727055816
i don't believe she'll do it again honestly
>>
>>727055879
nah bro, there's no future in revenge
>>
>>727055223

Yes you're a cuck. She will do it again, I can 110% guarantee it. If you're ok with her cheating again, then its your life bro.
>>
>>727056064
cuck
>>
>>727056754

There is no chance she wont do it again. You took her back, don't be naive
>>
>>727056684
Get a new family unit that is not public property and used freely by others
>>
>>727056684
>and i do still love her

She knows this and took advantage of you. The fact that you love her allows her to do this shit and get away with it and she know it. She betrayed your trust and love for her own personal pleasure. That is in my opinion the worst thing a partner can do to you.

My advice is to move on. It might be hard now but in the end it will have saved you a lot of suffering.
>>
>>727057174
Spot on anon
>>
>>727055223
>I live as a textbook cuck
>am i a cuck tho?

Low quality bait getting replies as usual, never change you silly faggots
>>
You should tell her to go back and fuck him, but this time tape it for you. Now you won't be a cuck.
>>
>>727055223
She's took advantage of your trust and selflessness. Have you no pride?
>>
>>727056872
it was a process, but she's worth forgiving.
she knows i'll kill her if it happens again
perhaps that carries weight i dunno
>>
>>727056684
I'm gonna deviate from what other people are saying here.

Stay with her but treat her like absolute shit. Make her your slave, make her do everything in bed you want, cheat on her, tell her she's a worthless whore etc.

See how long she lasts before she kills herself or leaves. Either way, you win!
>>
>>727057142
she was used freely by dude no doubt.
>>
>>727057174

anon speaks wisely - which is fucking unusual
>>
>>727055223
Is this one of these faggot threads where a few replys in you start subtly talking about how the dude she cheated with was also black
>>
>>727057174
>>727057316
in her defense, it was a tumultuous period in our relationship...i more than pushed her away.
>>
>>727057361
you can suck these cuck nuts anon
>>
>>727055223
Dude, she was an insecure little fuck who thought that she was in need of a big dick or new fresh air. The fact that she came back means she learned that non of that was necessary and that she loves you. It probably was more about her than you, so yeah, you are not a cuck, you are just a real man.
I know this because I'm not a basement wizard champion, and maybe I was the other guy in a past relationship, so yeah. Don't go around buying /b/'s opinion on shit, specially woman.
>>
>>727057400
i'd kill em both if i saw it
>>
>>727057527
face it, you're just a lowkey disgusting cuck, have fun tasting that cum on your wife for the rest of your life xoo
>>
>>727057410
of course, just measured differently than yours anon
>>
>>727057546
that's depraved bruh
>>
>>727057752
Doesn't matter. If you let her do this she will know your love makes you weak and allows her to betray you, and she will know that whenever she gets the chance to do it again, she can, because you will forgive her.
>>
>>727057789
Yet you are on /b/ giving advice/saying don't trust btards?
>>
>>727057752
Stay mad, cuck. Here is to your eventual suicide, alone and friendless in an uncaring world.
>>
>>727057990
Meant for >>727057703

Stupid phone switched them.
>>
>>727058145
the world is uncaring anon but i'll never be friendless or alone with /b/
>>
How do you know he was huge op?
>>
>>727058379
i asked her
>>
>>727058405
This, more than anything else, makes you a complete cuck and a faggot.
>>
>>727057527
People still kill over cheating in 2017 lul get over it small faggot
>>
>>727058483
i'm not small dick
>>
>>727058313
>never alone and friendless
>self-described cuck who seems proud of being a cuck on anonymous image board
please pick only one
>>
>>727058459
figured you'd say that, i disrespectfully disagree
>>
>>727058621
>"Anon I fucked Tyrone, please don't be angry"
>"It's ok babe. How big was his cock? Bigger than mine right?"
>"..."
>>
>>727058590
i mean really, i have a huge family & many friends....it's just that my wife fucked a dude and i forgave her
>>
File: tyrone.png (901KB, 704x509px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.png
901KB, 704x509px
>>727058744
not quite bruh
>>
>>727058761
Oh, are we still pretending this is actually your life and not some fantasy you made up to get attention from strangers?

Also, lets ponder for a second that in the coolest version of you that you made up in your head to share with strangers for attention, that pretend-you let another man fuck his wife, had conversations about this other man who dug his wife out and how big his dick was, and then forgave her.
>>
>>727059009
Do you think about how big his dick was when you're having sex with her? I bet she does.
>>
>>727055223
Seriously thats gotta be the nicest amateur pussy I've ever seen. The lips are perfect.
>>
>>727059085
just striking up conversation, not seeking any attention
>>
>>727057703
>in her defense,

Jesus fuck you may actually be a legit cuck.

If you have to stay with her no matter what the only solution is for you to cheat on her. If she's willing to forgive you as well then it can balance out and you can be cucks together.
>>
>>727059122
i don't, i hope she doesn't

size isn't as important as becoming one together
>>
>>727059493
aren't they tho, that's why i saved it
>>
>>727055223
No, I wouldn't say you're TECHNICALLY a cuck but you definitely are a pussy and you know you'll never be cool with this bitch so you're posting here for some perspective.

The perspective is that you're right, she's a cheat, and the reason you're questioning your decision is because you know deep down that you're wimping out by staying with her.
>>
>>727059549
i see it differently, she's got a fresh second chance
>>
>>727059639
the easy decision was to walk away, but the easiest decision is rarely the correct decision
>>
>>727059534
Striking up a conversation with strangers is literally seeking attention. Does the voice in your head sound like its not making eye contact anymore and is on the verge of tears?
>>
>>727055223
how massive?
>>
>>727059677

So you're just cool with it?

You're cool with the woman you love disliking you enough to go out of her way to fuck someone else?

You're cool that she cared so little about you and your family that she was willing to throw it all away for some random fuck?

That she was in all likelihood planning this for a while, and just used the rocky times as an excuse? Hell, she may have intentionally sabotaged things just to give herself an excuse.

You sure you've actually thought this through?
>>
>>727059576
She does, and you will next time. Despite that line she fed you about becoming one together.

Being cheated on is a direct reflection of how much she valued you: in this case, not as much as that guys monster cock.

Enjoy sloppy seconds with your own woman. Pathetic.
>>
>>727059766
>the easy decision was to walk away
No, no, no. This sounds like EXACTLY what a woman would say to get you to feel bad about leaving. "Oh, honey, I know I made a mistake but WHAT WE HAVE IS REAL and we owe it to ourselves to work things out. If we can't work things like this out, how will we have a future?"

You're setting yourself up for more down the line.

Cheating is a dealbreaker. Sickness, finance, family problems, depression, substance issues... THESE are reasons to stay and work things out.

You stay and work things out with a cheat and you're just turd-polishing. The relationship has a shit foundation. It's not going to end well.
>>
>>727059775
i'm at work, got shit else to do...love 4chan, it's makes the time go by....totally seeking attention
>>
>>727059903
long and skinny is the way she described it
>>
>>727060160
>staying with a woman who not only cucks you but tells you the size of the dick
Bro, you're enjoying this on some level. Fuck off.
>>
>>727060160
not really massive then. Girth/length ratio makes a massive D. You should really let her try mine next.
>>
>>727060089
>start conversation about hilariously unbelievable scenario that toooootally happened guys
>aw cmon dude, I'm not seeking attention, I'm just <insert literal synonym for attention seeking here>

y-you too
>>
>>727055223

Get even. It's the only way you'll feel good about yourself.
>>
>>727060225
Careful OP will 100% take you up on this and then try to lick your asshole while you fuck her
>>
>>727059617
*bro fist*
>>
>>727060347
Nah, I wouldn't let him near my asshole. That shit gay.
>>
>>727059911
i'm cool with it now yes sir
there was a period of time ~3 months where we weren't sure how it would turn out...
she moved out of our house immediately and we went forward like that for a few weeks....
then we started talking on the phone...
we met in person....
and kinda fell in love again

yes, all AFTER she had been plowed by some baby leg
>>
>>727059982
slopping seconds beats a tube sock every day son
>>
>>727056754
cheaters will always cheat again eventually lolll
>>
>>727060375
you know what they say about great minds
>>
What if you don't give a fuck about sex anymore? It's messy, smelly, and you get the same feeling (usually better) from a wank. I'm married but couldn't care less if my wife fucks someone else. Monogamy is biologically bullshit anyway and you all know it.
>>
I would say if you have been unfaithful to her as well then just roll with it.
Weird how you know he was 'massive'
Means you've talked about the details
That might be more cucky than taking jer back
>>
>>727060403
Yeah, and look where being in love ended before you took her back. No such thing as a fresh start anyway, the fact you're talking about it here makes it clear you're still bothered by it. She knows she can take advantage of you for sure now.
Surely you know how hard it is to cheat on somebody you 'love', right? Now imagine not caring enough about them to do it.

The reality is you're talking shit though.
>>
>>727058405

The fact that you asked doesn't make you a cuck EXACTLY ... just makes you insecure.

BUT

The fact she told you he was bigger means she WANTS you to feel bad and insecure and maybe turn u into a cuck.

A REAL loving wife wouldn't cheat. First off. Even if you were in a bad spot. It sounds like she was waiting for an opportunity to say she cheated. She could have been cheating for a while. But After a big fight spot that you maybe at fault lends to her being able to confess to you about it and THEN try to make u feel bad and small about it.

The fact that she made it even worse for you by telling you that the guy was much bigger than you further proves that she is TRYING to cuck you whether you want to be one or not.
>>
>>727061058
i did ask her some pointed questions right after i found out and in the rage of the moment i was explicit...but we've never spoken of it again
>>
>>727061252
tldr
>>
>>727061075
he who is without sin may cast the first stone
>>
>>727060834
Ya faggots always have them
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.