[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed normies thread >be me 6 years ago >tall in good

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 28

File: 1488787151610.jpg (828KB, 1620x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1488787151610.jpg
828KB, 1620x1764px
Failed normies thread

>be me 6 years ago
>tall in good shape and health
>3.5 gpa studying math and geophysics
>only 3 more semesters to graduate
>gf of one year, get along great with her family
>play cod zombies with her high school brother, read to her 8 year old brother with her
>tons of great friends i thought I'd keep in touch with for life
>have my own suv and boat I bought with my well paying part time machining job

>fast forward
>late twenties
>out of shape
>haven't had a relationship for longer than 3 months since and haven't even wanted or tried to have one for 2 years
>work 3rd shift in a factory
>never got my degree
>alcoholic
>only a few friends
>no joy

Any other /pathetic/ guys out there
>>
File: watch_it_chrissy.webm (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
watch_it_chrissy.webm
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>21
>drinking problem since 18
>smoking since 13
>had a shitty job at a diner for 3 years
>havent been able to hold a job for more than a year since
>dated a girl in highschool for 2.5 years
>havent dated anyone since, always one night stands or just fucking around
>currently unemployed
>still living with parents
>did I mention I'm an alcoholic?
>>
>>727024255
You're still so young though, you have hope.

Also bottoms up
>>
>>727024609
>still young

My joints are that of a 70 year old man. My memory is shit, as in cant even remember two days ago. And I might just be retarded at this point. Only think I've got going for me right now is that I make youtube shit and stream every once in a while.
Thats literally the only thing I'm taking enjoyment in in life. I'm basically just waiting until somebody is dumb enough to hire me.
>>
>>727024873
dont worry g shit could be worse. not like you didnt know that already
>>
>>727023885
So, what happened to you in the meantime, OP?
>>
>>727025191
True that. I appreciate it OP. I hope shit gets better for you dude, you seem like a bro.
Have a drink for me tonight, seeing as I'm out
>>
>>727023885
same basic deal, I'm still a handsome devil, but I'm damaged and jaded now so I don't pursue relationships anymore. I work 40-50 hours a week and spend free time at the bar picking up naïve young stupid girls and never talk to them again. No friends left, I'm too miserable to be around I suppose. Good thing women like being treated like shit or I'd be in real trouble.
>>
>>727025213
Ran out of money for school, got depressed, broke up with the girl, friends drifted away or were lost to drugs, developed drinking habit

Very little interesting happened

>>727024873
Memory sucks when you stop trying to remember. I've been there man, just drinking my ass off, smoking weed, just treading water.

You are still young, 3 years ago you were in high school. That's been 10 years for me
>>
>>727025576
I was on tinder for a while. Lucky my dick didn't fall off from stds or get someone pregnant. ~30 different girls in about a year. Almost every girk bareback. Didn't make me happy, the sex was self destructive and i often lied about my intentions to get my dick inside them. Past year though i dont even masturbate. No sex drive. Probably for the best

Night is fresh for me, started drinking 4 hours ago. 9 shots and 2 beers in. Gonna drink til i pass out
>>
>>727023885
Pretty much same story here. Turned 30 though and decided to pull it together. It gets better, you're still young. Don't give up.
>>
>>727026043
bro, that hit me in the feels. I'm on your trajectory. and me as well, off work about 2 hours ago, just drank a pint of wild turkey about to hit the pub once my buzz turns into a moderate belligerence.

Where'd the time go, anon?
>>
>>727026313
What do you mean by pull it together, what have you changed
>>
>>727026414
>Where'd the time go, anon?

More worried about the future but not actively doing anything to change it. Good luck at the bar m8
>>
>>727023885
Bruh thats life. Smoke weed more. Go to concerts. Go to EDC. Go get out there.
>>
>>727026680
I smoked weed every day for a long time. That did not help. I go to concerts all the time.

What kind of advice are you giving here?
>>
>>727026803
Advice to actually start living life. Smoking weed much like drinking can be used in different ways.

>drink to numb the pain
>drink to have fun at a club

>smoke weed every day to numb whatever emotional pain you have
>go to the forest, smoke weed, meditate, camp or hike and enjoy nature

See the difference?
>>
>5 years ago
>nice gf, families merge
>play terraria with her little bro
>smoke weed with her big bro
>she decides to go to college in another state
>we break up
>try college
>drop out 2nd semester
>live in parents basement
>play vidya all day
>don't even have fun playing anymore
>no job
>only friend is brit fag in similar situation
>out of shape
>haven't brushed teeth in a year
>haven't showered for 2 weeks
>wear same clothes for weeks to avoid having to walk 10 ft to the washing machine
>bite nails frequently, fingernails and toenails everywhere
>constant voice telling me to kill myself
>not sure if schizophrenic or severely depressed
>>
>>727027026
>Advice to actually start living life

>go to the forest, smoke weed, meditate, camp or hike and enjoy nature

I did that shit all the god damn time. If that's how you view living life that's fine but some of us are older than 20 years old and don't view smoking weed on the trail before an EDC show to be the purpose of life or some revolutionary exciting plan
>>
>>727023885
I don't know if this counts.
>very promising childhood
>do extremely well in school
>"you'll become a great scientist or politician one day!"
>father dies when I'm 9 years old
>stop socializing
>have issues with aggression
>finish school but fail university
>go to a college-type thing and fail that
>become NEET
>I haven't showered for two weeks and I had zero social interactions for 4 years now
Kill me.
>>
>>727027565
You can't let one bad experience define your life. I'm sorry your dad died, but you can't define your life around a natural fact. Family is going to die and you will eventually be alone in life. It's a natural fact and something you will have to deal with. Life goes on though brah
>>
>>
>>727026043
I would kill to fuck 30 girls in the next year.
>>
File: aqua.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aqua.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>Be 18 years old 6'4" tall, 8 inch cock, ripped.
>Fuck over 200 women before my 21st birthday
>Go to college, get good marks
>Have an awesome side job government job appraising houses for tax purposes
>Going to be a real estate agent with my successful father when I get out of college and make massive bank.

>Get into the rave scene
>Get introduced to drugs
>Start selling weed and laughing gas
>Get caught
>Go to prison

>Get out of prison
>Have PTSD from seeing shit in there
>Fags with assholes so loose shit just falls out in the showers
>Seen a dude push a heavy toolbox from the 2nd story onto a guys head
>It was like gallagher watermelon exploding.
>Seen a dude get pulled out right in front of me.
>Pulled out means when you shank someone you try to pull out all his guts and shit.
>Get out of prison on parole due to good behavior.

>Get diagnosed with schizophrenia and tortures due to frying my brain with drugs/laughing gas
>Start getting monthly injection
>Monthly injection makes me gain weight
>Two years later I'm 450 pounds
>Don't do the hygiene thing because I'm schizophrenic

32 years old, morbidly obese, wild man beard, smelly, felon. Cant get a job for the life of me. Drivers license taken for LIFE, due to driving without insurance with 12 points on my license.
At least I get SSI, but I'll always be poor. I haven't been laid in 4 years. Did I mention I'm a hebephile? I only like highschool girls. I look like aqualung except with glasses. I have become the old creepy man I used to make fun of.
>>
>>727029032
Don't. I am disgusted by myself for it. Especially for almost never using a condom
>>
>>727029951
Also the only relief I get is smoking synthetic weed. I can't smoke the real stuff due to being on parole, I get drug tested all the time. I'm one raid away from being caught with the shit and being sent back to hell.

The stuff they got now is so potent, or maybe its my schizophrenia, but I smoke it and get naked in bed and pretend I'm fucking, it almost feels like the real thing and I can hear girls talking naughty to me even though theres no one there.

Thats the best thing I have to look forward too, fucking imaginary teens.
>>
>>727023885
>didn't like the sound of doing a degree, wanted to work instead straight out of high school
>worked as a tyre mechanic, fucking 8am - 6pm six days a week doing hard labor for half the minimum wage, quit after a month
>worked at mcdonalds, let go after three months because they younger staff they could pay less
>started work at KFC
>realised all these jobs are shit without a degree, started a degree
>started bouncing on weekends and quit KFC after a year's work there
>dropped out of my degree halfway through but continued bouncing, was getting good money, more than anyone else my age
>now stuck bouncing, finding it hard to get back to my degree
>sustaining regular permanent injuries from fights that will probably leave me unable to continue bouncing in a few years
>>
>be 25
>hates his shitty call center job
>regrets leaving good bank job
>felt unappreciated needs time off
>lie about dying family member
>get week paid bereavement
>boss finds out I lied
>fired
>this was beginning of January
>roommate doesn't know I'm jobless
>haven't paid rent in 2 months
>gonna be kicked out if I can't pay 4/1
>haven't found new job
>fuck call centers
>no relationship since 2013
>banging my best friends baby mama
>they don't talk anymore
>I'm sure she's doing it out of spite
>can't find job
>need 1 grand by April 1st
>not gonna have it
>don't know where to go
>no family in state
>just found out I have heart condition
>well fuck me right
>don't know what to do
>just wanna die
>>
>>727023885
your missing a few steps there faggot
>>
>>727031814
The in between steps arent interesting, but the transformation depresses me
>>
File: 1434398997308.gif (154KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
1434398997308.gif
154KB, 480x355px
>>727029951
>>727030295
>>
Is there any way to reverse my shit life? I wanna get a good job, wife, and a car. What do /b/ros?
>>
>>727032708
start exercising and going out in your off time instead of internet n shit
stop or slow down on drinking

no1 wants to be with someone that's miserable and cant provide them with anything but a downer in their lifel

focus on making gradual changes
>>
Sounds like most of you got fucked up by your first setback in life.
>>
>>727032708
My life isn't great but if those are your goals you could meet them easy.

Financially you may need to move. You can't as easily make that shit happen if you live in LA or NYC or some shit.

Get a good honest job. Manufacturing, construction, an apprenticeship. All three are hunting for help. The no jobs thing is a myth because everyone goes to college farts out a weak degree and likes to sing woe is me as a barista instead of stfu and work their hands for a day.

I had little experience and am making 55k a year and where i live that's nice. I have a good car, i have fun, i have 3 day weekends, im saving money. If i had a partner even making 30k we could easily buy a nice house.

Find a job and bust your ass. Stand out. I came im humble making 10 dollars an hour as a 3rd shift technician bitch, a job they cannot find people to do the job. I worked overtime every week, came in on time. Kept my chin down and busted my ass and tried to learn how to do my job well.

I did nothing remarkable on the grand scheme but the company noticed. It isn't my dream job but i earned it and it is supporting me vs all my friends that will never try to do anything but whine about how they deserve better.

You can do it to man.
>>
>>727034381
Im drunk atm and that was difficult to interpret so to clarify, by busting my ass and bring humble i moved through the company extremely quickly to get to my current job 4 12 hour shifts at 22 an hour.

Don't assume you deserve better and expect someone will hand it to you. If most of these people are as smart as they say they are they will make themselves stand out in these fields immediately
>>
>22
>doing well so far
>studying and working natural science
>professors fighting to get me to intern in their groups
>have gf for years and interesting friends
>don't want to do it anymore
>just want to smoke weed, play videogames I don't even enjoy anymore and die early

What can I do to not become like the rest of you?
>>
File: 1487700833559.png (30KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487700833559.png
30KB, 528x404px
>>727027159
thats depression anon get out of the basement holy shit go for a walk and buy some clothes or something
>>
File: 1486506794713.jpg (66KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
1486506794713.jpg
66KB, 900x633px
>19
>virgin ( no problem with being a virgin for life as far as I'm concerned_
>studying to be a "computet scientist"
>planning on dropping out and just heading into the marines because the world is going to shit and it would be a good thing for me to learn how to fight and stay disciplined
>plus I used to a an edgy fag and have pent up anger
>worried I'll get rejected for having minor self wounds I gave myself when I got black out drunk one night in hs
>apparantly that means i can still get in if I wait 2 years after said events happen
>been 2 years now

Welp, military life for me soon /b/ros. Can't wait to migrate into /k/
>>
>24 year old
>always touted as wonder child
>"you will do great things in life"
>straight A's during primary school
>go to hs
>1st gf
>fall in love
>feces is money
>2 years pass
>cuck.exe
>Worsen through high school
>repeat a year
>develop a drug habit
>go to college
>drop out of college
>find job I like to alleviate sadness
>get fired 3 days in due to technicality
>NEET
>druggie and boozer loser
>>
>>727035689
Shut your brain off
>>
>>727035689
Fight tooth and nail to get the piece of paper. Judging by what you've said you have to be at least half way through. Suck it the fuck up and get it done and if necessary don't smoke at all.

That piece of paper will likely guarantee you an okay job worse come to worse. Suck it up for two more years then go blaze and play video games while farting out decent paychecks.

If that's the kind of shit that makes you happy you can live a super /comfy/ life very easily. Getting your piece of paper will gurantee a decent minimum income forever
>>
>>727035689
>smoking weed
>playing video games

degenerate. Also good luck getting hired with that natural science degree
>>
>>727036219
stop browsing /co/ and stay off the drugs, you'll be fine
>>
>>727036314
Leave him be, man.

I for example went to art school, my drawings were at the top of my class and beyond.

Turns out I haven't drawn anything in 7 years because I realized it's not a bankable skill and it sudde ly became not fun.
>>
File: big guys.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big guys.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>17 years old
>father separates with mother
>i stay with my dad and his crazy new wife
>she convinces my father that i shouldn't be allowed to live there anymore
>kicks me out
>forced to live on the street (didn't know my rights, nobody told me)
>social services finds me, now 18 years old
>put me in an apartment
>forced to live with another guy, who was criminal and kept beating me up
>i got mentally broken
>tried to take my own life
>wound up in mental hospital for a few years

>fast forward to today
>34 years old
>fat
>virgin
>no job, no finished education
>no friends
>live as neet
>found out i had autism
>>
you know reading about failed normies makes me feel much better since i was always a fat looser weeb fag and never knew what it was like to be a normie, cant miss what you never had.
>>
>>727036412
draw for us man
>>
>>727023885
how did you end up that way?
>>
>be me
>try to get good grades in high school
>get cucked by teacher cuz 10 seconds late
>won't let me turn in final cuz late yesterday
>this cost me my grade
>counselors let me go to summer school instead of going to continuation
>Get high school diploma
>can't get into any universities cuz fail
>say screw it go to community
>$100 FAFSA
>poor family so no help there
>job i have pays shit cuz minimum wage
>go to bank for loan
>33% interest

I feel like im going to off myself one of these days
>>
>>727037031
drop it all and go be a Buddhist priest in the rockies
>>
>>727036461
I feel bad for you man same exact situation happened to my brother except he's not autistic
>>
>>727037220
Sure know any in California?
>>
>>727036588
I have always had bad anxiety and depression. I think it manifested from my fucked up childhood

The fake it meme is a joke. I'm such a good liar at this point, i can fake anything. Except for when I'm sitting alone at home hating myself my face is an impossibly good lie, a facade. You cant fake yourself. You can't fake your way to happiness

I was living quadruple lives at that point. Keeping everything compartmentalized. My girlfriend, her family and mine. My school and work life. A few big friend groups and then one other group.

The other group heavily dealt with drugs. I felt like they were the only ones i could be honest with. Everything else was stress. I never fucked my shit up to the extent they did with drugs and watching themselves destroy themselves was painful but at least relatable for a change but that group was my self medication.

I ran out of money for school, i came from a poor divorced family and couldn't finance school my last year of college. That kind was the straw that broke the camels back but the causes for it started many many years earlier.

My life could be much better. I make decent money, im out of shape but still good looking, i could still spit bullshit and get a girl no problem. But i am so complacent living in this minimal stress life. Just survive and then drink the hurt away
>>
>>727036536
I second this. A 2 minute drawing on paint would be awesome even
>>
File: 1486782186039.jpg (479KB, 957x748px) Image search: [Google]
1486782186039.jpg
479KB, 957x748px
>>727037820
>drink the hurt away

oh fuck off just join the military already
>>
File: 20170327_114735.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_114735.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Meh a 5 min sketch of chibi krillin without reference

>cringe
>>
>>727023885
>straight A student until ex decided to cheat on me and tell the world I raped her
>dated one girl after this, but eventually it ended
>sleep problems and depression
>life grinds to a halt
>can't study, can't work
>suicidal
>years of legit psychiatry and anti-depressants

>be me today
>got an internship that leads to an employment in the field I want to work with
>struggling to afford rent, don't know if I'll be able to this month
>just have to hold out until june so I can get a paycheck
>>
>>727023885
>geophysics
What school?
>>
>>727038377
Uw madison
>>
>>727038012
>implying that would make anything better

Oh why dont i try as a near thirty year old alcoholic to join the military and take a gigantic pay cut just because some 19 year old edge lord thinks it makes sense
>>
>>727038776
>get off the beer
>work out
>join military
>comeback with more issues
>finally gain the courage to put one in your head

Either that or you're KIA its a win win situation
>>
File: 1486333263577.gif (2MB, 270x217px) Image search: [Google]
1486333263577.gif
2MB, 270x217px
>be me
>chill childhood, kinda ahead of my age
>read by 3, not the best behaviour though
>mom enrolls me in best elementary in city
>great teaching methods but very strict
>i have best grades but constantly yelled at
>also parents divorced recently and constantly hurling shit at eachother
>overeating cause of stress
>become fat fuck in one year
>do a bunch of sports, because mom thinks that's the only way to lose weight
>become fat and fit at the same time, practicing martial arts (judo, karate, kickbox)
>mom finally enrolls me in a lighter school
>shit tier teaching but i'm happy with the company
>some fags try to bully me
>rek em
>grades not the best but still well above average by the end of school
>i was accepted to some point because of humour, but people always kept their distance, cause didn't want trouble
>socialized to be trash, and eccentric to some point
>shitty redneck high-school, basically the same story
>manage to get into uni
>trash people not tolerated by academics
>socializing required to get all required info
>drop out
>work for 3-4 years spend most of it on booze, feel like shit
>many attempts to lose weight failed, cause was tard when it came to foods, and get injured whenever i try to seriously try to engage in sports, though physical jobs kept me from going full obese mode
>now 22, enrolled software developement course
>layed down booze
>feel a lot better overall
>when i get back on my feet from ankle injury gonna buy gym pass from saved booze money
>starting to believe it's never too late
>>
>>727039070
>im fat and I got bullied waaa

Stick to the softdev course and the fighting skills, you'll do good

>starving shit tier artistfag speaking
>>
>>727038957
Wewlad
>>
>>727039070
22 was never too late. Its been four years since you weren't even considered an adult legally. Dont fuck it up like some of us oldfags have
>>
>>727039301
I didn't say bullying bothered me much, because it never lasted long. The reward for talking shit was public humiliation. And after a few occasions, people didn't want to risk that.
Most of my insecurity came from the fact that no one else in the family was fat ever, so i've recieved more bullying from them than anyone else, hence the violent behaviour.
>>
>>727023885
>have like 4 friends in high school
>none of them graduated with me
>hated highschool
>go to college, love program and kids in it
>prolly best 3 years of my life because of those guys
>get out and move to vegas for decent job
>job is ok, been here 10 months
>dont really have any friends here
> spend 95% of the 10 months at work or at home
>waiting till i get done paying off student loans so i can go to NY and kill myself in the street
> family wont know what happened, assumed i blew them off and went on my own life
im 21 right now, people say that is to young to kms, but honestly, i dont really have any happiness.
my family is great, but if i move back there they will look at me as a failure. so im just waiting till i get done paying off my student loans.
>>
>>727039607
Just perseverance and cardio m8.

I'm unlike you; struggling to gain weight.

Be grateful you don't have to forcefeed yourself to subsist lel
>>
>>727039842
I would kill to have finished tertiary education by 21, or at all.

I also lack friends.
>>
>>727023885
GET OUT NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
>>
>>727023885
> part time machining job
so OP why not using one of your time machines to go back to the time when your life failed
>>
>>727039510
True enough, but i didn't know how little effort is enough to start changing. Everyone kinda demonized it by repeating how bad the consequences are if i fail, and never emphasizing how good the rewards can be.
>>
>>727039607
I was turbo ultra skelly mode for a long time. I would eat disgusting, irresponsible amounts of food and still look like a twig.

Senior year of high school it all crashed down. I went from 155 6'1 to 200 over my last bit of senior year and first semester of uni

I realized i needed to make a change. You can too dude. I love running, it's been on and off for me. Once you build up your cardio running doesn't suck much and once you get very good cardio shape (you could still be fat at this point) running feels great.

I would run 2-3 times a week 6 miles at a time, out in nature, listening to my favorite music. It was so relaxing. And as somebody who has extensively done drugs, runners high is a very real thing. It was like a full day opiate high. Id run come home, have a couple drinks/smoke later and it would be pulsating good sensations through my muscles amplified.

On top of running, i stopped drinking soda and started drinking unsweetened tea. And in addition i ate a little less. These 3 things combined i bled weight so effortlessly. Dropped 45 pounds over one summer. You can do it too, just takes a little bit of discipline and it feels so good
>>
>>727039957
it was an associates degree in electronics, i technically finished when i was 20. but it dosent matter to me right now. my entire life has been
>go to middle school to get ready for highschool
>go to highschool to get ready for college
>go to college to get a job to repay loans.

and now that cycle is near the end, and with no friends and never dating in college (once in highschool) i am really having a hard time trying to figure out what the point of continuing on is.
>>
>>727038616
With a MS in geophysics you could be making $100k+ right out of school. Quit moping and get your shit together.
>>
>>727039888
Yeah, one of my old friend's struggling with that, too. I don't envy him one bit.
>>
>>727023885
Stop being sentimental about the past, be grateful you had a positive one that will help you deal with this current chapter in your life. Quit the booze bro, it'll give you more time to think about what you want in live, which will be scary at first, don't give in to the drinking. Get help and shake the addiction first. Once you recover focus on eating well and doing exercise. Your outlook will slowly change and will make you more capable of dealing with whatever emotional/motivational issues are holding you back. Meet some people, don't worry about girls for a while, they confuse us. Once you're stable and you respect yourself you can start building a better life from the ground up. It won't be easy man, but in 10 year you could be looking back on your life as you did today and be saying: "I did enough and I'm happy"
>>
>>727040215
My biggest issue was the fear of failure. You are your harshest critic almost always. Let that shit was away. Probe yourself to yourself. I know there are elements you must take some pride in or you know with practice you could. Get at it. Realize there's something there. Your life is valuable to you. Then the retards saying lol fatdude and topkek check out my modded subaru you will realize are desperate individuals trying to prove themselves as well.

Everybody is dissatisfied to some extent, you have to be a narcissist or sociopath otherwise. Just while youre still young bite your lip and never ever again give a fuck about what anyone else thinks
>>
>be me 21 years old
>studying medicine
>reencounter girl from elementary that way back had a little crush on
>she recently break off with her bf
>i said fuck it, Im bored so lets date
>while dating she had a male "Best friend" who was pretty beta and hated me for going out with her
>date for about 3 months and get to know that she was a boring and shitty person
>about to stop dating her
>she jokes that she and her best friend are now a couple on chat to me the Day before i was going to go out with her on a date
>she made it sound like a joke, so i thought it was a joke (guy was pretty beta and completely drowned in the friendzone, so i didnt believed her story)
>go next day to the date, and she brings him
>at this point im pissed because i havent seen her in almost 2 weeks, and she broughts this dude to the date and he is always disrupting my convo with her and singing in loud voice just to prevent me from making my moves
>this guy accompanies to the restaurant where i took her
>i asked her why she brought him, she says cause he is my bf
>they start to hold hands in front of me and leave
>turnt totally apeshit and spit on him
>>
>>727040232
I know, i took up running from time to time. 4 miles twice a week.
used to play football too, tore a ligament in knee, and wasn't discovered until three years later (i was almost in pretty good shape by then)
during that, the constant pain from low distances made life suck a lot more.
Last injury was breaking my ankle a month ago playing basketball.
It's like God wants to laugh at me being fat.
>>
>>727040266
That's what depressed me retard did you read my posts. I was financing school through grants and subsidized loans along with 32 hours a week of third shift factory work. Eventually for political reasons i lost grants, had noone to cosign a loan, and could no longer enroll due to back tuition.

Stfu about getting my shit together. I have money now but I'm 7 years removed from all that. I don't remember calculus, p chem, and mineralogy and shit. I can't just fart my way into that degree and even if i remembered it all i have to work. My job shares the same times as these classes
>>
>>727040675
BETACUCKED!
>>
>>727040864
BETAFUX
>>
>>727040675
>i took the event very badly
>I was fucking mad at that time, wanted to go to her house and murder her, completely lost my shit
>in school I wasn't studying much because she distracted me, but nothing I can't really handle in a normal state of mind
>but aggression took myself over and made me fail my exams
>I was suspended at the time cause bad grades and if I failed again I would lose my uni
>loss uni ( was in 7th semester out of 12)
>fell in a lot of depression and just a very crazy and erratic state of mind
>at that time i was living alone for the first time in my life so i also felt lonely
>>
>>727036183
I joined the military to escape from a shitty life, worked out pretty well man. Granted it sucks compared to having a degree and a high income but it does alright.
>>
>>727041365
>letting thot of 3m basically ruin your life

We've all been there

>You could have been a octor
>>
File: I could've been...png (506KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
I could've been...png
506KB, 480x700px
>>727041650
>>
>>727030295

taking solace in the fact that im not you anon

thank you
>>
>>727041365
>i returned to my fathers house (i do not get along with anyone in my family)
>due to lack of trust no one in my family knows about my failed career
>completely lost my confidence in myself after the incident
>I don't have a job or anything
>when I go out the house to "uni" i just go out and wander though the city
>been doing this for about 3 years
>i havent seen anyone of my friends in this period of time
>Im balding and makes me even more ashamed to see them
>i recently had my birthday... Im 24 now
>>
>>727027026
>needing weed to enjoy the outside world
u wot m8
>>
>>727027159
I have that voice too you just have to tell him to get fucked every now and then and eventually you will both be on the same side
>>
>>727034381

thanks for the inspo anon, these words are motivating
>>
>>727041836
Not him, but it helps me keep my hyperactive mind at bay.

I can't steer my train of thought, and it gets quite intrusive from time to time.
>>
>>727039842
talk to your doctor about depression.
>>
>>727041817
Dont give a flying shit about your balding. If you are honestly capable of maintaining an average tier job you can get it. Go get one. Stop living a lie

You don't have to fess up to the lie but abandoning the active lie will be so much less stressful. Then you can build off this..fuck 40k would be a handsome life for most of us introverts. You find a girl and she makes even 30k and that's a legit life
>>
>>727041650
I know man but for me just was a lot to handle, i felt alone during that time, i have almost no experience with girls and she was one of my first experiences, my mother sheltered me a lot and never let me go out so is a series of infortunate events
>>
>>727023885
ITT: first world problems.
>>
>Be 21
>In reasonable shape and health, don't drink or smoke/drugs
>work a dead end call centre job
>the last time I spoke to someone outside of work was 4 years ago
>Drown myself in vidya when not at work
>dont know what to do with my life and am stuck
>>
>>727042284
I don't care if you're starving Obango, get fucked.
>>
>>727041987
I dont have any job experience besides lifting ice cream boxes in an ice cream shop, lol
>>
>>727037031
>$100 FAFSA
>poor family so no help there
What did you miss the priority deadline? Having a poor family gets you big bucks on your FAFSA.
>>
>>727042338
Learn another language and try to score a language teacher job, seduce schoolgirls
>>
>>727041882
As an older guy on this board i just wanted to let that shit be known. I wish i gave up on school earlier. I hate the idea of an office job with the degrees i pursued. I never wanted that i just knew i could. I love everything i learned from college but that extravagant expense swallows 350 dollars a month from me

Now 4 days a week, a busy but easy job where the time flies by, solid pay...
>oh blue collar guys are dumb and easy compared to my genius 3.0 comp sci drop out
>I'll work at a grocery store and whine instead of proving my intelligence in this field

I rent a small home, ive got a kickin sound system, nice tv, baller pc, nice car..

My life is comfy. My social life is what makes me want to die but the lifestyle blue collar work has provided is keeping me on.

I didnt know shit about tools or cars or mechanical anything. But if you really think you're smart and you want to try they need guys like you and you will survive and then some
>>
>>727026313
Agree, stopped drinking after turning 30. Been using spare time to advance career. Went to a bar with friends and drank odouls. Best part was going home past 3 cops and not worrying about that shit. Btw I spent my 20s drinking and late 20s drinking everyday.
>>
>>727042428
If you've been a good employee there that's fine.

Attendance and reliabilty will land you an entry level warehouse or manufacturing job.

I pushed carts at a grocery store before working at a plant nursery. It don't fuckin matter dude
>>
>>727029951
Walk around the block, for no reason other than to walk, every day for 15 minutes.
>>
>>727028806
Make children so you won't be alone....
????
Profit?
>>
>>727035689
retain your virginity
>>
Everyone take notice of how many fuck ups here happen directly because of, or during substance use (alcohol and weed included). These things are a factor and they will ruin your life even if they seem harmless now.

I went from enjoying life with once a week having a drink and a smoke, then it becomes more and more, gradually, didnt even notice it happening and it ruined the best years of my life.

Stay clean.
>>
>>727029951
That's what you get for being a chad.
>>
>>727036219
Classic Milennial
>>
>>727029951
>Going to be a real estate agent
Your plan from the very beginning was to be a failure.
Who the fuck goes to college to be a real estate agent anyway? Way to waste your parents' money so you could party.
>>
>>727029951

kek, thanks for making me feel better lol
>>
>>727042795
15 minutes of walking is literally nothing.

An hour walk is something but still little
>>
>>727023885
>be 22
>attempted 6 semesters in college
>dropped 2, failed 2, straight As in 2
>4 more semesters until I have requisite transfer courses completed for engineering
>got scholarship to UBC for engineering, failed out
>only person i talk to outside my family is gf
>you know the shame and self disgust is real when your anorexic gf says you have to fix it
>recently diagnosed with thyroid disorder
>been depressed so long, i didn't even realize i was sick
>neglected fixing structural body problems
>can't go on a fucking walk without feeling like i was assraped by a gang of niggorillas
>live with my parents
>wealthy, but never asked for help with anything because autistic brother had psychotic break 7 years ago and is constant stress on them
>white knuckling depression and anxiety
>my best friend for the better part of a decade never liked me and used me for my shit
>every good friend i ever had i've abandoned because of my anxiety and paranoia
>naturally gifted in just about everything. not passionate about anything except fitness
>well liked by everyone i meet, can't make any friends because my trust has been shaken
>spend my days trying to achieve small goals to bolster my confidence
>teaching myself japanese, going to teach myself the calculus course i was supposed to learn this semester
>never went to class anyway, might as well get a headstart
>i find myself yearning for days when i could play on sports teams. i was 4 years varsity, but i could have tried harder
>i think all the time about how i wish i wasn't so paralyzed by fear by my paranoid schizophrenic brother assaulting me in my bed, or my mother right in front of me then driving me to school in the car i later drove in when i had to move back home when i failed out
>i wonder all the time why it is that i can see a goal, make a plan, but am inconsistent in following through
>i know i'm a pretty normal person, but i feel so strange and alienated when i try to connect to people who can't empathize
>>
>be me 6 years ago
>at top university, think im so smart
>certain im going to be successful
>regularly going gym
>do whatever I wasnt because im at uni
>dont even need to wear shoes

>be me now, have to go to work
>where shoes most the time
>get paid $80k
>sucks because my friends get paid more
>no time for gym
>wife is only 6/10
>>
File: 1481447271030.jpg (88KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1481447271030.jpg
88KB, 1080x1349px
>>727042961
Everyone feels that way with alcohol but it's so true with weed too.

Weed is looked at like this do no harm miracle drug but all the stereotypes are true. You won't be motivated, your memory will suck, you'll get lost in your head.

It's less damaging than booze physically but i think its significantly less functional and maybe more damaging psychologically. I smoked weed urday 420 blaze it for almost 4 years. Most of my friends did as well obviously.

None of those guys ever graduated, almost none of them have a decent job, almost none of them care about anything outside of weed. They aren't like addicted tho like what lmao itz weed bruh

Meanwhile almost all of my higher ups at work have a drinking problem. Booze hurts your body but you can manage it and be a god damn ceo. Weed dampens your psyche and while you've done it every day for 4 years and will do desperate things to ensure you get your fix it is so totally not habit forming and not addictive and not detrimental
>>
File: 1477109063143.png (523KB, 656x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477109063143.png
523KB, 656x576px
>Fairly average student all through schooling, manage to get by though.
>Learned at an early age that I could get pass marks while putting in little effort, how to game marking schemes to erk out passes
>currently 3rd year bio
>average mark 55-60, enough to get a degree, not enough to do much with it
>unhealthy okay with being mediocre, have no competitive drive or strong will to do anything other than waste my days doing pointless stuff at home

>rapidly discovering I don't have any employable/money making interests/skills
>haven't worked in my life (23yo)
>have grown a hatred for the current system of disposable workers/cunt business practices from watching my friends be taken advantage of
>deeply want nothing to do with that

I can see myself crashing down and it's only my fault for being so lazy.
>>
>>727043954
Yup exactly this. I spent hs and first year of college smoking weed and tripping and I thought it was harmless, don't get me wrong it was some of the most fun I've ever had but it fucks you up if you keep at it. People I know how didn't stop have big issues now
>>
>>727043902
sounds to me like you're just dissatisfied
most people would say you've made it bruh
if you don't already have kids its not too late, you can improve your situation m80, whatever that means for you.

hang in there
>>
>>727044375
Thanks for your help anon. Maybe there is something for me to live for
>>
>>727024873
Still better than being a quadriplegic like me
>>
File: tumblr_nteof6Gj2h1udv55go1_400.gif (2MB, 272x178px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nteof6Gj2h1udv55go1_400.gif
2MB, 272x178px
Has anyone else noticed that none of us apparently have the will to live?
>>
>>727044541
Did you write that with your eyelashes?

Also, how did you get fucked like that?
>>
>Be going through horrible depression
>Finally meet chick
>we decide to bang
>can't get a boner, too depressed
>cry while naked on top of her out of frustration
>next day she insists we not try to have sex
>depressed I can't have sex

Crying while trying to have sex is just about the most pathetic thing I've done in my life.
>>
>>727044426
i don't presume to know your life, but there is always time for exercise.
i recommend figuring out a fitness schedule that works for you and getting invested in your health.
in my darkest hours, i turned to the gym for guidance and it ferried me out of murky waters. it wont change everything, but it could give you the lift you need
>>
>>727044184
It's been the same since the fucking 50s when weed became popular.

Oh no every single stereotype about weed us wrong its a harmless plant - 20 year old graphic design major

No you dumb fucking cunt. You are not the first generation to discover weed so stfu
>>
>>727044853
Did you catch the reefer madness?
>>
>21
>3rd year of college for Computer Science
>Just barely scraped through first few years because of all the chad subjects like 'Pro practices in IT'
>Smoked since 14
>SWED for the last 3 years
>Severly underweight
>Tinnitus

How do I start to turn it around? Help me avoid becoming a failed normie.
>>
>>727045119
quit smoking of all kinds, its poison
occasional recreational drugs are okay, but emphasis on the occasion part
tbh, cut anyone from your life that influences you to do drugs more than you feel you should. even if they're really good friends. its poison, trust me.
focus on your school work, your health, and making constructive relationships

coming from an anon who should have done these things and is now a failed normie
>>
>>727029951
>>727030295

well shit
>>
File: IMG_2152.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2152.png
340KB, 858x360px
>be me as a kid
>irritating as fuck because I was an attention whore who wasn't happy with my friends and couldnt socialize with anyone else
>fast forward to highschool, I became angry that I was unable to make friends and I stopped wanting attention by this point because I hated them all
>I just accepted that no one liked me and kept to myself as a wallflower
>I justified it to myself that I deserved to have better friends than those people would have made anyway
>Everytime I began to work on a girl I was interested in, I quickly found out they already have a boyfriend
>spend everyday alone at lunch, go home and stay in my room

>fast forward to college, currently 19
>Everyone I try to meet is a cancerous jock who talks about the big game last night
>the girl Im crushing on in my martial arts class ranked up and is now in a different class
Nothing I do has any output on how my day goes. Why are people so eager to bail out on conversations with me? Why can't I find a new hobby? Killing myself isnt even the fucking answer, Why is my existance so fucking meaningless?
Everyone tells me in handsom and tinder is the way to go, but I want a relationship.
I want to make first base once in my life before I cum in 30 seconds.
Does it get better?
>>
File: phat-ass-sailor.jpg (136KB, 700x1007px) Image search: [Google]
phat-ass-sailor.jpg
136KB, 700x1007px
>>727029951

actually do you have any "before and after" photos? I wanna see the transition
>>
>>727045493
>does it get better?
Not really.
>>
>>727030295
What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favourite pizza topping?
>>
>>727045493

you have to make it better
>>
>>727045349
>cut anyone from your life that influences you to do drugs more than you feel you should.

Do you suggest doing the cold turkey/couple days of agony approach or just trying to lesson.

>Currently spending 400€ p/m on my dope
>30-45 p/m on tobacco
>>
>>727045897

>>727045493

2 years older than you, you have to make it better..
This guy speaks truth
>>
>>727030295
If you have schizophrenia you shouldn't smoke weed. It could trigger you or make it worse. I worked in the medical marijuana industry for 12+ years.
>>
>>727045952
Cold turkey.
>>
>>727045952
cold turkey
i've tried it a bunch of different ways and this is the only way that really works. research shows this as well.
as far as tobacco goes, the first three days will be terrible, getting progressively worse each day, but the 4th morning you'll feel some relief, and then it gets easier.
if you have anyone you spend much time with who can support you through the first week it will make it much easier

as for weed, that's a behavior adjustment. you have to remove yourself from the lifestyle for a long time. if you had a favorite method, you can never do it again. trust me, you'll find yourself slipping right back to where you were.
>>
>>727045897
>>727046001
I feel like I have the will to do so, but I just need a little direction. How can I make it better?
gimme anything more specific. Im so fucking ready to get out of this rut.
>>
>>727046245
Favourite method is smoking joints (tobacco mix cause poor), smoking right now infant :/

any advice on making it past the first few days, even when I just have tobacco I have trouble sleeping these days
>feels bad man
>>
>>727027565
How tf havent you socialized in 4 years?
>>
>>727046396

The only direction you should go in is what "feels good". Sounds gay, but say youre out and about and some fucker starts talking to you. At least TRY to have a conversation otherwise youll shut yourself off even further. Then, by the end of it, if you enjoyed it and it made you feel good, try talking to more people. Bam, instant happiness.

The first step is taking one.
>>
>>727039070
Awesome man. Own it!
>>
>>727046396
Suggestions in no order

>Learn programming or web design, theres a new skill for you. Could learn Typescript and make either websites or apps and sell them.
>Gym
>Martial art such as BJJ, Judo, Kickboxing
>Learn how to do long division in your head
>Learn to mix music
>Make an online store

Direction is the hard part , we could lead you down the wrong road because we, are not you. Key is to start small. Want to get ripped? Do 1 clean, perfect form pull up first. Cant do that? Get a chair and do the downward part of the pull with perfect form. Cant do that? Do half a downward pullup etc.
Happiness comes from progression, results is just a review of your progression.
>>
>>727046397
nicotine actually keeps you awake, you may find you have an easier time sleeping when you don't smoke it.
don't consume any sugar or caffeine 4 hours before you plan to sleep
if you don't already exercise regularly, start. its helpful for coping with withdrawls and falling asleep
honestly, it's gonna be bad. there's no way around it. stay away from cars, movies, other smokers... pretty much everything is a trigger.

the most helpful thing i can recommend is to get someone to support you, preferably a woman they're better at this kind of thing.
>>
>>727046570
Ill try
thank you
>>
>>727046717
Have a GF, perhaps a way to get some head every 6 hours because of 'Muh Cravings'

I'v quit once before and I definitely get what you mean by it getting bad.. Nothing worth it is easy i suppose
>>
this thread, feels plus hope
feelsgoodman.exe
>>
>be me
>19 yo
>child prodigy, finish primary school way earlier than normal
>maths and science comes easy af to me
>end up being 6'3 and work part time as a model
>feels good man
>get to 16 and start manifesting borderline personality disorder
>super weird family, get diagnosed but cant tell anyone or start medication
>gets worse and worse
>everyday want to kill myself or people around me
>holding it together but only just
>drinking problem, tendency to destroy shit when drunk
>have to pay back people for shit i destroyed
>cant pay rent this month because so much destruction money

All in all i feel like im going down the path of you oldfags, i have a good job opportunity next month and if i get that i can sort it out, if not im fucked beyond belief
>>
>>727047005
haha my girlfriend was instrumental in me quitting, wouldn't have had the motivation or will to quit without her.

it may feel like its just gonna get worse, but i promise after a few days it will get better. one day, you'll be thinking about going to sleep and realize you didn't have any cravings all day, and that satisfaction is more rewarding than any drugs i've ever done, and i've done some good drugs.
>>
File: 1422297883938.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1422297883938.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
> Raised in maestaeg in Wales. AKA Druggy town.
> Make friends and fit in.
> Move To another town.

> Make new friends.
> Do okay in school.
> Move again to a new town.

> Finish primary school.
> Make a few new friends.
> Get bullied and lose all friends.
> Batter the bully, and push away old friends becoming a loner.
> Grades are still okay.

> Move again to a new town.
> Make no new friends.
> Grades get better.
> I just play games, write and read.

> End of highschool and we moved to a different house, but same town.
> Make new friends who are also into WoW and are 'Outcasts'.
> Got below average grades in everything but Art and ICT, which I excelled in.

> Went back to college and got a good grade in maths and english.
> Considered university, looked at the price, laughed at how stupid it was.

> Got myself a few dead end jobs, decided on starting a career as a gardener.
> Trained in horticulture.
> Drifted away from my friends.
> Didn't really notice or care, you get used to losing friends after a while.

> Land a job in gardening and love it.
> Start taking up boxing and various fighting clubs.
> Make no friends, but become a part of the group.

> I move out of home for another gardening job.
> Literally live 180+ miles from family now.
> Friends have disappeared, meh.

> Currently friendly with colleagues and people in various clubs I go to.
> Actually started dating.
> Still don't make friends, just settle for being good company.
> Actually dislike company now. But people are strangely open and talkative to me.
> Enjoying nice and simple job.
> Trying my hand at freelance writing on the side.

Sort of a failure in my own ways. But I've never felt upset by my shortcoming, I just focus on what I want.
Seems to work.
>>
File: 123.png (226KB, 471x244px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
226KB, 471x244px
watch the trumpsters come in here and try to defend him.
>>
>>727041817
>Balding at 24

OhFuck.jpeg
>>
>>727047256
I dig gardening and am also a dropout artist.

Any tips on horticulture? I Mt's something I see myself enjoying.
>>
>>727047282
Literally nobody cares
>>
File: 1490468955396.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490468955396.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>727036183
Do it man. I graduated from high school last year, friends all have jobs, are all going to school. I can't even drive (I'm a flat out pussy when it comes to cars, a good family friend of ours flipped his car. Smashed the fucking thing and now he is in a wheelchair for life, can barely use his hands and struggles with basic shit). But I'm going down to the Marine Corps. recruiting station near me today and hopefully I'll be signing up. I've been to PT with them and let me tell you, its some shit. But you feel so good afterwords and just thinking about being a future marine gives me hope. I know my shit isnt as bad as anyone else's here, but you can hack it if you really try man. Also not even a /k/ommando here, im a fuckin /tg/!
>>
>>727047282
Get fucked
>>
>>727047454
I want to join my national armed forces
Only problem is I'm 24 and 5"9'
>>
>>727023885
I'd post my life ITT, but externally, I actually have it pretty good.
And I was never a normie, so "failed normies" doesn't apply.
>>
>>727047400
>>727047400
Well.
You need to go to college and study.

The qualifications we have in Britain are called city and guilds.
So you would need a City and guilds level 2 and level 3. This will put you ahead of the herd.
Level 3 is enough to land you a head gardener job.

There are higher qualifications obviously, but that's uni shit.
And to find work, you either go self employed and charge per hour and do peoples gardens. Or rich peoples estates.

Or, what I did.
Work for a charity or organisation that takes care of historic gardens. You could also work as a park gardener, or work at theme parks as a gardener. You'll find work easy enough.
The money isn't very good though, unless you are head gardener +.

You'd have to work in horticulture to know if it is for you.
Give it a try :)
>>
>>727047681
Why even post then
>>
>high school
>screwing my 34 y.o teacher all the time
>literally every day all i think about is her
>ditch my friends at lunch to go screw her
>knock her up just before graduation
>she moves away
>i realise i dont know how to talk to girls
>i was lucky i was even getting laid
>i try talking to girls or make moves on them and they throw me off so quick
>literally got a restraining order against me because this one girl i was chatting with for some months i thought something bad was happening to her so i rushed to her house and kicked in her door only to find her on all 4 getting spit roasted
>turned out one of the guys seen my messages on kik to her so he decided to record her gurgling and moaning on his dick and send it
>also one time at a club i was buying this girl drinks and chatting her up then she took me to the bathroom and got me to hold her bag and the door shut while she got fucked by a few guys in the bathroom

Bag and helium or do i just go out in a bang?
>>
>>727047733
No just view women as they are, beneath you and stop being a white knight.

A girl could literally be burning alive and I couldn't care less.
>>
thought my life sucked but then i came here and read all your weak asses

thanks anons
>>
>>727041817
shave your head and get back to school to complete your studies. You should not let such an insignificant event dictate the rest of your days. Stand in front of a mirror and pep talk yourself out of it. YT "Gareth Cheeseman" if need inspo
>>
>>727047730
I don't fucking know. Only reason I say it's good externally is I have people who care more about me than I do who afford me he ability to have 0 responsibilities and just avoid reality to as high an amount of uptime as possible. My birthday is in a couple of days and I don't even give a shit. I might even dread it.
>>
>>727047941
>my life sucks more but I need to project
>>
>>727023885
Are you me? Same thing.... sucks man
>>
>>727041817
Holy fuck dude all that over a 3 month broad you were getting rid of anyways? Why didn't you just fight the dude and move on?
>>
>be a drop out, in every sense of the word
>have okay looks
>but still very depressed
>drunk most of the day, even at work
>a bottle a day
>alot of my life is a lie
>relationship with family is in decline
>only thing keeping me from an hero-ing is my girlfriend of 6 years, she knows everything but still sticks with me for some reason
>that's depressing me even more
>>
>>727023885
>be me
>22 yr old
>asian in australia
>out of shape
>have fairly well off family
>blew about 200k aud on uni fees and other stupid shit fails uni but still doing it
>no gf thus far
>few good friends and a supporting family is only thing i have going
>>
>>727046436
Don't ask shit you don't wanna know about m8.
>>
>>727048221
>fight
>over a grill
>ever

Entering any conflict only shows them that you care moreso than they do and will autopock the other guy regardless of the outcome
>>
>>727048302
Beats laying down like a pussy or going into a despair spiral. Deal with in like 10 min or less and move on
>>
>>727048449
I'd handle it like this

>So, he's your boyfriend now?
>*condescendingly snicker*
>pay for the cheque
>leave without a word
>>
>be me 3 years ago
>graduate, get good job overseas
>meet boy, fall in love
>have cool new overseas friends, never interact with boring fucktards from shithole hometown
>come home for christmas one year
>within a week of arriving, younger brother kills himself
>family fucked, everyone sad, lose interest in everything
>try to hold onto boy in lame attempt to live everyday like it's the last
>ask him to marry me
>he says yes
>leave behind family and sad home and start new life in new country with boy
>first night married, find literally hundreds of emails and texts he has been sending to ex girlfriends and random chicks. Naked pics too. so many.
>breakheart.wav
>stop fucking, no shower, stay home all day, separate beds.
>tell him what i saw, he says nothing
>finally can't deal, pack up one bag and leave back to shitty hometown.
>30 NEET living with parents, no job, poor asf
>friends leave, because of my shitty attitude
>too embarrassed to date because I have zero to offer anyone
>>
>>727048653
Gay or woman?

If woman I'd date you because we're one and the same :(
>>
>>727048608
So you'd watch your girl leave you and buy them dinner for it.. I see the dominance you're trying to establish there and while he face fucks your gf after you filled her face with food I'm sure he will be laughing as well
>>
>>727048739
women have their shit together. im just girl.
>>
>>727048770
>dating my sloppy seconds after months of orbiting
>might as well pay for his long awaited date and leave with dignity intact
>>
>>727048875
Shit. Swap genders and that's the story of my life. I recognize that a LOT of people only SEEM to have their shit together, but it doesn't really help when we still compare ourselves to the expectations we have, or think others have of us.

Honestly, if you don't meet your expectations, changing what they are or rising to the occasion are the only two ways to change that. Do you know specifically what your expectations are?
>>
>>727048881
If your dignity is intact after that you've got an odd set of senses my friend
>>
Why do women always play the
>he's just a friend
card even they're in relationship?
I was never a friend towards a woman, only pursued vagina.

I broke up a year long ltr because she wouldn't ditch a nosey dtuggie faggot
>>
>>727049069
Well as long as you don't show an emotional response for them to witbess, you're a-ok
>>
>>727049019
Yeah no one has it all together.
I was just feeling like shit and treating myself like shit, therefore letting other people treat me like shit.
I used to have healthier expectations, just need to get back to those. nothing too crazy, but i feel like you can be a magnet for fucktards when you don't care about yourself.
>>
>>727049156
Best way to not show an emotional response/show you don't care? Get a different table, eat your meal, and then leave on your own time.
>>
I used to be a chick magnet during 18-23.

I still kept my looks but haven't had walls since '12

I have an abrasive personality.
>>
>>727049156
>>727049394
Neither of these resolve injustice thoigh. Whip some ass and get outta there
>>
>>727049391
>but i feel like you can be a magnet for fucktards when you don't care about yourself.
Fuck that's accurate. Every single woman I've spoken to online has had some flavor of crazy, from borderline, to bipolar, just depression, etc... I've had at least three that killed themselves, or at least tried that I know of. One even sent me a picture of her skit wrist. That was fun...
>>
>>727047512
What country are you from? And no matter what happens dude, just kick ass and fucking do it! No regreting anything, you sign up, you jump into the mold they want to break you into, and you get done. You will be a better man, and if you dont do anything else for the rest of your life, you will always have the satisfaction of saying that you are a warrior and that you arent just some shit for brains dude trapped in a dead end job. The money probably wont be good, but that all factors into the cost of being a member of the few, and you'll always have plenty of brothers. Hope we can meet up some day man, hopefully on good terms too!
>>
>>727049537
Croatia. Idk I feel like I'm beyond the optimal age

Wanted to be a soldier since I first played MGS as a kid lel
>>
>>727049518
>injustice
Nah. That implies entitlement. Best way to win is just don't play her game. Show her you're not even phased by proving that you came here to eat, not for her, and just don't initiate conversation ever again, but be amicable enough when she does.
>>
>>727049531
holy fuck. 3. mental illness be contagious.
maybe good to cocoon and stay safe in inside. away from the sads. sort of.
>>
I was the last person to chat with my crush before she threw herself off the roof.

>I need to talk to you
>"Sorry, busy, a bit l8r"

Was playing MGS2 on Extreme and was stuck on the Harrier fight?

Beat him though.
>>
>>727049766
That's already what I do. I avoided reality, watching videos, playing games, etc.
Problem is, that's all I ever do with my life is avoid my life.
>>
ITT: Reasons to be successful
>>
>>727049614
I dont know how they really do things in croatia, but i know your armed forces arent huge. You work hard, and work smart. Make sure to start running every day, and try to do push ups all the time. Every half hour while I'm playing vidya or watching TV, I get down and start doing push ups. A marine who just graduated from Advanced training down at the station told me he does 200 a day, and just spreads them through the whole day. I cant do that many lol, but i went from being unable to do 3 pushups in a row to being able to do 25 every half hour. Its all repitition. And stay hydrated before and after you start running and PT. I was told to drink 24 hours BEFORE I PT, but nowadays I just drink water all the time. And just because youre a little older then most shouldnt be too bad. Generally militaries only care if youre too old to be a good investment and they seem to not care as long as you can do PT. It would be nice if a real former marine found this thread, they can be VERY helpful for folks interested in the military, regardless of branch.
>>
>>727049936
vidya is life rn and every documentary ever made. can't wait to get back actual life one day.
>>
>>727049873
>priorities
Alpha as fuck
>>
File: Romney-Family-618x400.jpg (77KB, 618x400px) Image search: [Google]
Romney-Family-618x400.jpg
77KB, 618x400px
The only success i had in my life was when i was 12 years old i was living in my country with my grandma, i had girlfriends and lots of friends then i moved abroad with my mother, i have no friend never managed to get a girlfriend, high school dropout i dont have a job. im 22.
>>
>>727050298
Yeah, right? The only possible outcomes, as I see it, are death or change.
Good luck figuring shit out. If you're anywhere near as stubborn I am about doing anything positive for yourself, you'll need it.
>>
>all going good until hit 15
>suddenly everything seems to go to shit
>lose interest in everything outside internet
>depressed, but don't know yet
>fast forward this day
>failed engineering school because instead of depression i started to feel anxious and stressed af
>get few panic attacks
>drop out of life bong in hand
>vrigin at 26
>im not even that bad looking just very anti-social because of mental stuff and not having that many changes with girls etc
>>
>>727051428
>also have lot of fetishes so normal girls don't even do that much to me
>maybe addicted to porn
>still a beer gut even thought I have tried to lose weight for 3 years
>>
>>727038273
thats great dude, you really should do more
>>
>>727051428
4 more years and you are a wizard anon, you can join my cabal if you wish.
>>
>>727027159
bruh where u @ ?
if ur closeby i'll come and get you out of your basement

Need help?
>>
I don't know, who am I? Whiney whiney...
>>
>>727051844
never mind I saw that you smoke the weed. And I can't abide that.
>>
>>727040261
that's why I dropped out desu. No way do I want a better job if I'm going to be in debt with student loans. Fuck that.
>>
>>727023885
Nice pic
>>
I dropped out because I realized degree =/= job
>>
>>727053003
This. Don't bother spending years studying unless STEM/Medicine/Law/IT.

We need plumbers and carpenters too.
>>
>>727053096
What about women's studies or interpretive dancing are they good degrees?
>>
> be 14
> lose virginity to hot gf who is also 14
> fuck her a lot until we break up 3 years later
> find a fatso but cute so i date her, fuck a lot, break up 2 years later
> fatso's depression wore off on me, start watching anime and never leave house
> 3 years later havent even flirted with a girl let alone kiss or fuck one

if its possible to regain virginity, I soon might.
>>
>>727053210
Hymen retracts after circa 7 years of neglect.
>>
>>727053175
Yes, but only if you want to be in NASA
>>
>31 Years Old
>Live with girlfriend of 3 years who loves me a lot.
>This is my 4th 2+ year relationship
>Work as a chef at a pretty popular place in the city
>Play in a touring indie band that is getting paid to go to Europe this year
>Still unhappy and want to kill myself almost every morning
>>
>>727053500
Proof that life sucks regardless.
>>
>>727024873
>My joints are that of a 70 year old man. My memory is shit, as in cant even remember two days ago. And I might just be retarded at this point.

That's just the alcohol. You can be 100% if you quit drinking 100%. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get going, kiddo.
>>
>>727023885
I gotta ask, What happened?
>>
>be 16
>about 10 years ago
>in school of some sorts, don't know the english translation for it
>3 girls sending they 99/100 vibes at me
>too much of a pussy to act on any of them
>10 years forward
>alone
>alcoholic
>still reminisce on how i was wanted a decade ago
>cry myself to sleep every night
>>
>>727052237
Nice try marcel hess
>>
>>727053500
> also quit drinking 2 months ago.
> smoke weed maybe twice a week.
> slept with over 30 women
>>
>>727053585
Nah, it's just proof that depression is a son of a bitch. I wake up with thoughts in my head that I'm a worthless piece of shit who should kill himself almost every morning. I have trouble sleeping and wake up in the middle of the night with racing negative thoughts. I feel like I want to run away sometimes. Or just hole up in my house and play vidya games. But I make it through.
>>
>>727053844
Tried medication?
>>
>28 M
>Attractive
>Slender, but in good shape
>Work as an undertaker
>Partially disabled war vet; lung injury
>Not very emotional, hence my job
>Haven't had a real relationship in years
>Live in Texas, but not attracted to Mexicans
>When I get too depressed, I buy a car
>Bought a Rolls Royce last week
>>
>am a 7/10 manlet
>had a 9/10 crush on me
>too self conscious to make a move
>inadvertantly friendzone her
>she's dating an abusive dealer now
>doesn't even greet me anymore
>>
>>727054170
a manlet indeed.
>>
>>727054370
I'm content with my height and endowment.

Because unlike you, I realize it's beyond anyone's control and don't need to put down others to feel better about myself.
>>
>>727039070
I like this attitude. Good luck /b/ro.
>>
>>727054484
B-but you are short, and that's funny. R-right?
>>
>>727054535
Yeah the weather down here sucks 24/7 :(
>>
File: wait what.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
wait what.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>>727054484
You're a manlet for being a little pussy when a girl liked you. I was agreeing with your own self-assessment.
>>
>>727054701
Understandable.
Sorry for lashing out; Napoleon complex and all.
>>
>>727053907
Never, I have a mental block against it. I don't want something that will change me. Which is funny because I hate myself?
>>
>>727053907
I also would never go to a therapist because I wouldn't tell them the truth.
>>
>>727055057
Felt like that in the beginning but got over it. I'm pretty sure that without antidepressants I would have offed myself by now. and I didn't change that much besides becoming more positive (at least according to my parents)
>>
>>727055166
I never understood people like you.

Why would you pay someone to listen to your issues if you are going to lie about then.
>>
1/?
I know this won't help for shit, because none of you guys are actually gonna listen to me. You're going to ignore my arguments, because your narcisism and self-pitty won't allow you to listen to anything else but your own excuses. You need to get your head out of your asses, and make some fucking changes to your lives. Easier said than done you say?

>Born with "pes equino varus" (physical deformation on my foot). Got bullied a lot for it
>Dad was a drug-addict, and beat both me and my mom
>Diagnosed with PTSD
>Moved out when I was 16, finnished high-school without a mark in history because I skipped class too much
>Got kicked out of the army, moved in with my mom and worked at a gas-station
>Felt like a complete loser, hated my life so much
>Got drunk at the 18th of may 2014, tried to kill myself by hanging, but failed due to shitty plastic-rope.

>cont..
>>
>>727031083
just sell all your shit bro. i'll buy it. where you live?
>>
>>727055731
Why would I listen to you when you have such a shitty attitude in a generally positive thread.
>>
>>727055731
2/?
When I landed on the basement floor with the torn plastic-rope around my neck, a strange idea popped into my head; my life doesn't have to be like this. I was tired of being this sad, «broken» guy - so I decided not to be that person anymore.

I have never really liked myself very much, but I know a lot of successfull people from high-school and such, so I decided to «steal» the things I liked about them. I knew this girl in H.S (she is now studying medicine) that was loved by everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. I can’t say what made her so likeable, but I noticed that she was always smiling, and when she talked to you, she made you feel important. I adapted her trait, and always smile when I talk to people. It felt wierd in the beginning, but now I don’t even think about it.

I knew this russian guy who had a really nice body who worked out a lot. I asked if I could join him at the gym so he could teach me the ropes – and he did.

>cont..
>>
>>727055676
I wouldn't. I won't go the therapy because I know I wouldn't be honest. I'm almost never 100% honest because I HATE HATE people feeling sorry for me or feeling bad for me, or thinking about me at all.
>>
>>727055731
3/?
I contacted my school, and signed up for a history-exam. I got a 4 (C), and got my diploma. I applied for Uni, and got accepted to this small, shitty school far in the northern region of my country. Now I’m on the last year of my degree, I have an awesome girlfriend, I’m popular and have a lot of friends - and my life looks pretty good.

The point I’m trying to make, dear self-loathing asswipes, is that you have to make some fucking changes to your lives. Identify your problems and ambitions, and put in some fucking effort. Stop making excuses for being losers, when It’s your own damn fault. As I said in the beginning; I know you’re not gonna listen to me. You’re gonna call me a lying faggot, and keep doing whatever the fuck you’re doing in that ill-lit room of yours. Just ask yourself one question; do you want to change, or not?
>>
>>727055945
Not really tbh.

Too much effort just to conform to normalcy, and I learned to enjoy my solitude.
>>
>21 years old
>Confirmed aspie
>Never had a job
>Only ever fucked 1 girl
>Not had sex since 2012
>Have absolutely zero friends, not even fake ones
>Receive disability benefits due to level of aspie and A&D
> £500 a month tax free
>Never leave the house
>Have zero communication with anybody
>Think about killing myself daily
>No purpose to continue living
>>
I read through most of the stories. I got a few things to say.

>hurr durr I'm already >30 years old, I already failed
You didn't, you still have atleast 20+ years to do some shit. Even if you don't have any degree, start reading, inform yourself about buying/selling stuff. Make money -->stop being a fag

>hurr durr I'm addicted to drugs/alc
Stop using drugs. Stop drinking. It's not that hard.
But if you can't it's your own fucking fault for starting to drink/use drugs. Stop complaining. At least be useful for once in your life and go to schools and show yourself as an example hat drugs and al do. They make you a degenerate piece of failed shit.
>>
>>727056793
Ur fag lol
>>
>>727056793
>Stop using drugs
>as an example hat drugs and al do
Wat
>>
>>727056906
I think the acid kicked in mid paragraph
>>
Are we born broken or does the world break us?
>>
>>727031028
Dude I would get out of that field as soon as possible. The money is alright but summer of 2015 I got stabbed 13 times and then charged with involuntary manslaughter because I defended myself. The etiquette laws are fucked. Go back to your degree bro.
>>
>>727036461
You could try, how does one say, manning the fuck up? Take your responsability for your own life . 17 is when you should be becoming a man not crying that your parents split up ffs. Autism means you should have figured what your sperg superpower was like coding or drawing. If you don't have any then you are retarded in which case get a job as a greeter at walmart or bag groceries but at least they socialize and are generally happy.
>>
>>727057200
The world breaks us.
>>
>>727057727
You killed a guy? And no greentext?

For shame.
>>
>>727057757
>expecta a homeless 17 year old autist to fend for himself

Wew lad. You're a man's man, aren't you?

You probably had a full beard and grandkids at age 11 amirite?
>>
>>727047367
Meh, one of my relatives was completely bald at 21.
>>
>>727058046
My dad was full on cueball at 22.

I'm 25 still all hair on my head.
>>
>>727038273
I like it. Very nicely done
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 640x960px
>>727024255
How does an unemployed alcoholic get enough alcohol to be an alcoholic? Let alone a 13 yr old get cigarettes. Maybe you and your parents are both shit tier.
>>
File: 9frontfell20.png (198KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
9frontfell20.png
198KB, 600x421px
i liek this thread so much
>>
>>727038616
Where you go to hs? Fox valley?
>>
>>727057858
>Be big guy and get hired to bounce at a dinky little club
>Always filled with bikers and tweakers
>Chilling one night when bar manager comes out and says to not let anyone in for like 20 mins
>Cool.MP4
>About two minutes later a couple sceevy looking tweakers walk up and demand in.
>Kek nope faggot
>He starts getting weird and says "Where are my squares?"
>I start bringing him off the property forcibly
>He whips out a knife and bear hugs me starts stabbing randomly
>Not having that shit m8
>Throw him to the ground and kick tweaker McGee in the dome.
>Forget I wear steel toes
>Right in the temple
>He stops moving for a second and a second later starts thrashing and convulsing.
>Ohh fuggg
>Involuntary manslaughter
>Prison
>10 months later
>I'm a neet
>>
>>727058857
Laws are gay as fuck. I wish i was in texas.

A guy I know shot an armed home invader and got charged with murder.
>>
>>727058972
Seriously, it's fucked that someone can catch a charge like that for defending themselves
>>
>>727058972
A guy I knew got his head blown off by a sober dildo. Dude was turfing his yard during a family gathering. Dude tries to stop turfing guy. Turfing guy gets out of truck and blows guys head off. Turfing guy gets zero days in prison by saying he didn't remember loading or shooting the pistol.
>>
>>727058857
You got involuntary manslaughter for kicking the shit out of someone who stabbed you? I mean, even if the fucker died, like, HE TRIED TO KILL YOU.

Bruh, where the FUCK do you live?
>>
File: 3f5.png (573KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
3f5.png
573KB, 600x930px
>>727058857
>be big guy
For you
>>
>>727059227
Cuckarado. This place used to be badass but now it's hipster and liberal as shit.
>>
>>727023885
Me me me me me
>>
>>727059248
Whoa where'd you get that pic of me??
>>
>>727059190
What? Where the fuck do YOU live. That's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>727059227
>>727059470
They dindu nuffin I presume
>>
>>727059470
Ohio bro. Every once in a while I try to figure this one out as well.
>>
>>727059371
Well, I'm a social liberal but I don't understand how someone can say you're at fault for defending your life.

I'm sorry, dude. My advice would be to be honest with future employers about your situation. Most sane people wouldn't fault you for what you did. The same thing could have easily happened to me. Fuck.
>>
>>727059820
Nah, two white people. Both mid-upper middle class. Good jobs, nice houses nice families.
>>
>>727059866
Nice dubs and yeah its not the politics so much as it's the sort of cultural shift we've gone through in the last 7 years in this state. We're a lot like California now. If that makes sense? Just harsher punishments for anything violence related.
>>
>>727059820
He was white and I was white but that's kind of the approach taken by the prosecutors... Like it's my responsibility to have kept this maniac alive even though he was trying to kill me.
>>
>>727036183
Been a marine for 3 1/2 years now, I don't recommend it, can't wait to get the fuck out in a year and a half
>>
>tall and Athletic
>fighting amateur MMA since 5 years
>graduating in math in One semester
>nothing to complain about my sexual Life

>too much alchool
>smoking weed from 14
>smoking from 13
>only shitty Jobs
>no car
>broke with my 4 years sexy gf
>joints ruined from too much fighting
>only Friends on drugs or alchool
>best friend is a serious alchoolic having ephatic cirroris from 3 years

only amphetamines are keeping me up
i have to thanks drugs
>>
>>727059843
That's fucking crazy... How the fuck can he get away with that? And I get the long dick of the law. Really grinds my gears
>>
Majority of you guys are like

>> I lost my girlfriend

>> Cant be anything productive cause I'm beta

>> post on /b/ about how I want to kms

i thought I was miserable, but I'm starting to realize I do not want to end up like some of you.

Beta as fuck.
>>
>>727056604
Nobody's called me a faggot or anything so I guess I mustn't be doing too bad, either that or I even get ignored via an anonymous online image board
>>
>>727023885
>26
>got girlfriend of 2 years pregnant in 10th grade, I was 16
>dropped up to get job to support
>she cheated so I left
>only talk to about 3 people now
>drink and smoke all day long
>only go outside for work and to take out trash
>browse 4chan and play games in my free time since nothing else to do
>wanna do something new but nothing seems exciting anymore
>>
>>727060346
You must be alpha as fuck bro

Can't wait to jerk off to you

No homo
>>
>>727060085
>If that makes sense?
Yeah, it makes sense. It's like, you relax the social policies and the kooks flock there. It makes sense, but, maaaaan. I don't like it.

Can't you just be a fucking average dickhead anymore? Like do all the freaks have to dye their hair pink and aggressively impose preferred pronouns on unsuspecting Middle America until all liberal policies are tainted by the spectre of social justice warriors? Can't we just live and let live without having someone get all in our faces about some weird new shit they've created on tumblr?
>>
>>727060499
you could try growing up and acting like a man....
>>
>>727060581
Yeah you definitely get what I mean. I'm getting off. Thanks for all the support /b/ros. I expected to mostly get trolled
>>
>>727060622
What's there to do besides work? I live in Montana. There's nothing interesting here
>>
>>727060560
Not even alpha,

Actually was going to post some miserable shit, but than I realized I might be signing a death wish and I'll stay here long enough to actually ruin my life permanently.

The hand full of people I see just shutting down because of beta shit just bothers me, than there's this I'm so so sad I want to kms everyday attitude that everyone will praise
>>
>>727024873
Join the army
>>
>>727060581
Glad 2 be 2nd world slav where we shun such degenerates
>>
>>727060910
life is what you make it. if your life is boring - its your own damn fault.
>>
>almost 21
>highschool popular kid
>gf of 1 year
>leave country
>life starts falling apart
>drop out of university
>havent had a gf since
>just some shitty flings
>fall into uber depression
>stay awake for 12 hours, sleep for 12 hours
>wake up, stare at ceiling, sleep, repeat, literally what my day consists of
>minimally borderline suicidal
>but atleast my Mom would like
to fuck me
>not even kidding
>kek
>>
>>727060970
u w0t m8
>>
Do we always have to get these holier-than-thou degenerates in every thread?

We get it, your lives are well put together and you have it all figured out.
>still shitposting on /b/
>>
>2013
>graduate from university with honors and awards
>secure teaching position at another university
>work my way from support to my own class
>publishing papers and working in game development as I go
>colleague and I get friendly
>she's into me
>I'm not really into her but it's the first time since my divorce that an intelligent woman has been interested so I give it a go after she aggressively pursues me for months
>she proves herself to be 100% batshit within weeks
>tells me she has genital herpes
>tries to convince me that it's not dangerous to fuck her
>nopers.iso
>have to extricate myself from the situation carefully because co-worker
>despite my best efforts, she's butthurt and ego-bruised by the rejection
>during the time between her confession and me breaking things off with her, the department chair starts trying to slide into her DMs
>she tells him she's into me and rejects him
>department chair is married with children and cheats on his wife (a former student) regularly - total scumbag
>after "breakup" (we weren't really together in the first place) she conspires with department chair to get me booted
>three write-ups for performance in as many months
>my performance is above standard so I refuse to sign write-ups
>eventually terminated
>right-to-work state so I'm fucked

Been NEET for six months now. Can't go back into higher education because my only experience is worthless due to termination. Studying for my real estate license but have no interest in it whatsoever. Don't know what's gonna happen next but I don't feel too groovy about it.
>>
>>727027565
i never knew the no showering thing is actually common amongst depressed NEETs , used to have long showers on the daily. then I hit a point where I wouldn't shower for weeks
>>
>>727024873

Link us the youtube shit bro. We'll get you famous.
>>
>>727061345
Fuck that's awful.
Couldn't you have done something about it?
>>
>>727027159
>>constant voice telling me to kill myself
>>not sure if schizophrenic or severely depressed

That's actually your parents talking to you through the vents.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.