[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today >2 dudes holding

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 33

File: men-hold-hands-countries.jpg (258KB, 2200x1471px) Image search: [Google]
men-hold-hands-countries.jpg
258KB, 2200x1471px
>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"
>>
fuck off faggot
>>
File: 1490427165439.gif (1019KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1490427165439.gif
1019KB, 500x245px
>>726965146
what are you a fucking faggot? fss
>>
>>726965146
What I good thing to do anon :)
>>
>>726965908
Thank you! :)
:3
>>
nobody fucking cares about your shitty story.
>>
>>726966005
Just ignore the people calling you a faggot okay?
>>
>>726966243
Yes, I will! Thank you, kind sir. :))
>>
Did you get head tho, OP?
>>
Almost had a fight? You had a minor argument with a fucking woman you fag
>>
File: pence.jpg (49KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
49KB, 476x600px
My spidey senses are tinglin'
>>
>>726965146

So who'd you almost fight? the kid? or his mom?
>>
>>726965146
so basically your an advocate for mental illness. congrats
>>
>>726966363
I mean whilst you did a cool thing...this...
>>
File: 310.jpg (130KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
130KB, 1024x914px
Fuck off to reddit faggot
>>
Meanies.
Good job, OP!
>>
File: giggles.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
giggles.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>726965146
I'm OK with this.
I'm pretty happily hetero myself, but I've had numerous gay friends over the years. I never really understood why it was all that big a deal. It makes me sad that gay people get hated on for basically "not loving the right way" (protip: all the ways are the right way).

You can be ignorant and say shit like "it's a mental disorder" or whatnot, but nature disagrees with you. Approximately 10% of humans *throughout history* have been gay. Even ones who had absolutely no exposure to any gayness. They didn't catch it. They were born with it. And, it happens in the animal kingdom as well, depending on the species, usually at about the same percentage. Almost as if... it were an absolutely normal part of nature. Go figure?

Maybe some day humans will evolve to be smart enough to care less about who is fucking whom and how, and to care more about whether we are hating or loving one another.

Good on you, OP. You made me proud.
>>
>>726967373
Animals also eat each other and gang rape. Must be normal so I should do it too. Nobodies born gay dumbass. If that shot were true then being a pedo is justified if they say they were born that way. You make me want to kill myself
>>
>>726967880
Jesus Christ you people are so hateful
>>
>>726967880
Please, don't let us stop you.

Not all animals are carnivores.
Not all animals will force sex.
Every single animal that we know about that has meaningful heterosexual behaviors, has also been documented exhibiting homosexual behaviors. All of them. On average, at a rate of about 10% of the overall population - same as us.

Pedophilia is wrong because it takes advantage of a child who is physically and mentally ill-equipped for sexual contact. We outlaw it to protect the young. Who are you protecting by railing against homosexuality? Do you wish to be the great homo protector?

I'm sure you make a great homo
protector.
>>
>>726968187
>pointing out facts is hateful
>>
>>726965146
>promoting faggotry by introducing children to it

You are a terrible person.
>>
>>726965146
u a bro!
>>
>>726968768
Homosexuality is not going to ruin children
>>
Are your suicide fantasies as well thought out as this bullshit?
>>
>>726968768
>Being afraid that a child might see people holding hands, because you just can't stop imagining the yucky, icky, (hot and steamy, why are you touching yourself) - BAD, bad, buttsex!!!

You are a sad and weak individual.
>>
>>726965146
u a bro!
>>
>>726968534
Maybe you missed my point because you're preoccupied with penis. You tried saying that being homosexual is ok because animals do it too. Animals rape and kill each other so by your reasoning that should also be ok when humans do it.
>>
>>726965146
Did everybody slow clap tho?
A fake tumblr story isn't complete without a slow clap
>>
>>726965146
All faggots will burn in hell
>>
>>726968768
I have known what homosexuality was ever since I was a small child and it didn't bother me. I turned out fine and am now very successful in life. I only go this website because I like to cringe at retards like you.
>>
>Swearing and shouting at small child who wasn't old enough to comprehend what was happening
Congrats anon such a good person
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>726965146
Does anyone have the greentext of the American travelling through Europe who claps every time he arrives at a destination and thinks people are speaking in another language when they have an accent?
>>
>>726969026
No, I said that it was a natural tendency among pretty much all animals. I refuted the categorization as such as a mental illness - this says nothing about it's OK-ness.

That said, we don't need a special OK-ness rule, because we already have a sort of baseline understanding that things which are not explicitly outlawed, are therefore permitted.

Punching you in the face, for example, as much joy as it might bring someone, is (under all but a narrow set of very specific circumstances) against a number of laws meant to protect people from being assaulted. So that would be BAD, mmkay?

Sexual congress between two consenting adults, regardless of gender, is totally not outlawed - and therefore OK. Holding hands, also not outlawed - therefore also OK.
>>
File: IMG_20170207_1106233_rewind.jpg (733KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_1106233_rewind.jpg
733KB, 2560x1440px
Op, you're a complete faggot. We need to gas people like you.
>>
>>726969068
It's a meme only on Reddit. Redditfags think they can come here with their bullshit and think people with understand their dank redditmemez.
>>
>>726965146
proud
>>
>>726965146
fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>726965146
If this is true you need to kill yourself.
If this is bait well done.
>>
kill yourself tumblrfag
>>
OP is a degenerate pervert confirmed
Next he'll be fucking dogs, then after that he'll be fucking kids
>>
>>726969862
>>726969948
Can you guys think of using anything else besides "go back to Tumblr" or "Kys" or is that all your small brains can handle?
>>
>>726965146
>infatuation
>love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY
>>
>>726965146
tbhOP, the facade of love between fags is only infatuation, as they often find new lovers always.
The fact that you are one of the brain-washed lib-cucks that has to force mothers to have their children "accept" faggotry only makes you part of the problem of the "sexual" epidemic sweeping out nation.
Please consider how the mother feels. You have no right to raise her child.

I swear, if the two men were fucking each other on that bus you would probably cheer them on.
>>
>>726970331
It is all you are worth.
Kys.
>>
>>726965908
>>726966005
>>726966243
>>726966311
creating echo chamber cysts in the belly of 4chan will not make your false idea of love any truer.
Assuming of course that this is a dialogue.
If this is a monologue as i suspect, then it just shows how much of a weak and insecure shit you are.
>>
>>726970428
So if the mom raised her child to be a serial killer that would be fine because she can raise her child however she wants?
>>
>>726970647
Serial killer =/= being normal.
Kys.
>>
File: 1441695080551.jpg (21KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441695080551.jpg
21KB, 271x400px
>>726969589
I like this.
>>
>>726970558
Man I guess you really can't think of anything good.
>>
>>726965146
the fact that you had to tell us diminishes your deed to nothing but masturbation
>>
>>726970971
He just wanted to share a nice story.
>>
>>726970821
This just further proves that people on 4chan just use overused things like "Kys".
>>
>>726965146
> SJWs on /b/

This shit gets funnier the older I get.
>>
>>726970428
>force mothers to have their children "accept"
Holding hands forces nothing. "Mommy, why are they holding hands?" "Because they are best friends, dear. Now read your bible." - Done in one.

The "forcing" that was happening, was her trying to enforce her rigid moral views on their behavior. Over holding hands, for fucks' sake.

There are already laws against lewd conduct, so fucking in public (whether homo or hetero) is already against the law. Doing it in front of kids brings another whole set of infractions - so we got that pretty well covered, sport; thanks for your concern, tho.

But that simply isn't what was happening. Someone was holding hands. Are you seriously that much of a repressed homo yourself, that you can't help but explode in a spittle-flecked froth over something so trivial?
>>
>>726969589
I find the concept of love has been distorted by the media to match their narrative that homosexuals truly love one another.
Love is not just infatuation (feelings towards another person), no stable marriage or relationship has even been based entirely on infatuation between two people. Homosexuls do not feel love, they feel infatuation and have to try to force that concept on everyone else.

Even heterosexual lovebirds know when to tone it down in public and keep it in the bedroom, i find that the ones with a failing relationship are also the ones who hold hands in public and kiss where everyone can see it. For them it is psychologically a display of love to assure themselves that what they feel is love and not lust, but that is rarely the case. Same goes for homos. It's not love, but lust that they feel, in the form of infatuation.
>>
>>726970647
that is not what i am saying.
nice strawman though.

I am saying you are not in charge or a moral authority of what is and is not right. Let the mother raise her child as she sees being best for the child's future, if she is abusive then the child will be taken away (assuming an orwellian govenrment doesn't convince you and your small lib brain that wanting not to raise her child to be accepting of faggots is somehow abusive)
>>
>>726971376
since you demand it so much:
please anon, leave 4chan forever, since the amalgamate of neurons withing your cranium is worth less that the fecal sludge sitting in my bowels.
>>
File: holycrap.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
holycrap.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>726971628
Wow, you really are sad, and it makes me a little sad too. I hope you find some real happiness someday, bro.

You don't know who really feels love and who doesn't. You think you do, but you just don't.

I know a homosexual couple who are truly, madly, deeply in love, and they have been for decades. That's right, they are a couple of old queers, and they still hold hands and snuggle, and it's not for anyone else's benefit but their own.

I hold my wife's hand when we go walking, and it's not because I want someone else to see it. It's because she's the love of my life. and I'm amazed and happy that she wants to be holding my hand too.

I hope you find something like that for yourself some day, bro. I really do.
>>
File: 02tF8.gif (897KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
02tF8.gif
897KB, 300x225px
>>726971628
Yeah, sure pal.
>>
>>726971959
I didn't say it was abusive for her not wanting her child to except homosexuality, but it will make him grow up to be a hateful cunt like you. Why is wanting peace and everyone to be happy so fucking bad???
>>
>>726971628
"Homos don't feel love"
What a wad of horse shite.
You're denying their very existence as human beings.

Further, you ignore those examples of homos that have been in lifelong relationships.

Fucking get over yourself, you fag, and stop concerning yourself with the lives of others.

For fuck's sake, guys-- this is /b/, it is 2017 and no one gives a fuck here about conservatives or religion.
>>
>>726971535
she felt disgust (and rightly so), so she covered her child's eyes for fear that he may misunderstand or become assimilated by the perverse culture that surrounds her.

She was not enforcing anything rigid, she did not confront the men and tell them to stop being fags or shit like that.

>But that simply isn't what was happening. Someone was holding hands. Are you seriously that much of a repressed homo yourself, that you can't help but explode in a spittle-flecked froth over something so trivial?
nice ad hominem anon.

If i was born into a society where pedosexuality was the norm, wouldn't it be fair that my mother try to protect me from exposrue at such a young age? (yes pedophilia is currently illegal, but i am using it as an example because it gives the average person the same feeling of disgust that the mother might have felt).

Let the mother raise her child.

also, i fnd your constant reference to the law worrying, do you think that if it were not illegal that it would be okay or am i just reading too deep into it?
>>
>>726972083
At least you were more creative.
>>
>>726965146
>be me, didn't get in a fight on the bus today
>3 kids ~12-14 swearing loudly, being little shits
>me sat at back of the bus
>kids talking shit etc.
>one kids throws something down the bus at old dude
>me "stop being a cunt child"
>kids give me some shit
>just sit and look at them, say nothing
>eventually they just shut up
>as I get off the bus, I apologise to the old dude for me swearing and he just says "thanks"
>>
Fucking nigger
>>
>>726971441
"The older I get"

Your balls drop yet?
Turning 15 is a bitch, huh?
>>
Go back to tumblr you fag lover!
>>
>>726965146
Wow that's the lamest story I've ever heard. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>726966466
the fucking kid ofc
lil shit was about to shit his pants when this sjw was screaming at them
>>
>>726967880
Actually pedophiles are born as pedophiles. As a pedophile myself I know this. I still would never justify it by using this as an argument.
>>
>>726972438
>hating homosexuality
>being objective
stop being so bigoted anon. I never said homosexuals deserve death or shit like that, i said it is not true love at all but lustful infatuation.

From what i have seen it was children who learned about it at the age they were ready who decided whether they hate or dont mind homosexuality. Let the mother decide what to censor, then when the child is in his teens, he may decidee for himself.

Forcing the child from an early age to accept the notions of his society removes his liberty or ability to think freely, and in extremely forcefu cases (as with the bus incident) may end up making him hate homosexuals for real, much like how millenials are starting to hate feminists because their agenda/narrative is always pushed on us by cunts like the white night in OP story.
>>
All homosexuals were molested as a child or want to molest a child or both.
>>
Gay
>>
>>726972621
>She was not enforcing anything rigid, she did not confront the men and tell them to stop being fags or shit like that.

Reading comprehension FTW. From OP:
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
That's confronting. That's enforcing.

>also, i fnd your constant reference to the law worrying
And, I find your worrying boring. I cite law because it is essentially codified morality. The rule of law. The things that we as a society have decided are OK, or not OK.

If something really is not OK, it should be codified into law. If you think homosexuality should be one of those things outlawed, then go get a bill passed. Good luck. You have become tiresome.
>>
>>726965146
nice bro, probably made that kid gay. who wants a gay kid? kys
>>
>>726967880
Bats are claimed as the highest homo sexual performing creatures on the planet

Dogs buttfuck boy dogs
>>
>>726965533
Checked
>>
>>726973093
Is, is that you Trump?
>>
>>726973324
I wouldn't mind having a gay kid.
>>
Is this bait? If not this is cringy as fuck.
>>
>>726973472
Trump is openly pro-faggot and has been for decades.
>>
>>726965146
Go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>726972603
>You're denying their very existence as human beings.
Nice strawman anon. I never said they were non-human or that they did not exist. I know those examples of homos in life-long relatinships exist, but it can just be excused for the same case as before but with the added disadvantage of being a forced marriage.

>Fucking get over yourself, you fag, and stop concerning yourself with the lives of others.
i was never focusing on myself, i was providing some of my thoughts on the matter at hand, the fact that you need to find ways to dismiss it only proves to me that you are too close-minded and bigoted to consider alternative understandings for life and homosexuality.

>For fuck's sake, guys-- this is /b/, it is 2017 and no one gives a fuck here about conservatives or religion.
>/pol/ is a christian board
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 1536x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1536x1095px
>>
>>726972387
>>726972438
>>726972603
you three seem to have your arguments based on appeal to emotion, much like with OP in the story.
>>
>and everyone cheered

This sounds like those fake ass tumblr stories where everyone claps at the end.
>>
>>726967880
Actually, some people are born gay, not all though. But it certainly isn't a choice.

>>726967373
It's actually less than 10%, more around 5%, but that percentage is higher for same-sex couple who have adopted kids, the percentage of gay kids is then about 12.

There are currently three gay penguin couples. At least one couple were put in a mating program to mate with females, but they only wanted each other. They were taken out of the program and now share the same space in a zoo.
>>
>>726972984
OK, so here's my take on this:
If you are born or otherwise somehow acquire a set of sexual behaviors and characteristics, likes and dislikes, fetishes, whatever...

If the indulging of those instincts would cause you to harm someone who did not (or can not) consent, then that is wrong and I would oppose you. I believe that pedophilia is a case like this. The condition may or may not be "natural" inasmuch as it may have occurred through no fault or action of your own, but engaging in the associated behaviors cause real harm to someone else - so acting on those desires must be considered a social ill.

That doesn't mean that I hate you. Hate isn't something I want to make room for in my heart. But it does mean that I expect you to uphold the social contract, and refrain from indulging in those behaviors (or at least, doing so with a minor child) - or face harsh penalties and punishments for doing so.
>>
>>726972984
well now that just begs the question:
>why justify homosexuals's base desires with the nature fallacy if not with pedophilia also?
>>
>>726974159
That's adorable
>>
defending homosexuality on 4chan? are you fucking gay? Jesus christ, never seen people this stupid. /b/ is known for being immensely homophobic and racist, you're just fighting a battle you can never win.
Try as you might, with your fancily worded arguments and 'holier than thou' roasts, but there will always be someone that calls you a faggot and tells you to kys. And they are justified in doing so, because nobody gives a shit about you and your shitty story that basically screams "I did something today, please validate me and tell me how good of a person I am"

so to sum it all up,

kys fucking faggot
>>
>>726965146
2/10
You forgot the part where everyone starts to clap
>>
>>726974563
Jeez your jimmies are really rustled
>>
>>726974241
here's my take:
stop appealing to the nature fallacy
just because you are born some way does not mean you should act on it.

>If the indulging of those instincts would cause you to harm someone who did not (or can not) consent, then that is wrong and I would oppose you.
so if they consent and it technically does not harm the it would be alright?
great, bestiality for the win.

>The condition may or may not be "natural" inasmuch as it may have occurred through no fault or action of your own, but engaging in the associated behaviors cause real harm to someone else - so acting on those desires must be considered a social ill.
in addition i can say that there is no such thing as free will and therefore acting on the base desires imbued upon me is right since i have not control over my own actions, since they were predetermined

>But it does mean that I expect you to uphold the social contract
moral relativism. If i go to mudslimeland, it should be find to fuck children since i would be breaking no social contracts.
>>
File: 1487996122980.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487996122980.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
>>726965146
it's fine for two dudes to love each other, hell even fuck each other,but what you did is pure undiluted faggotry.
>>
File: wew mad.jpg (39KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
wew mad.jpg
39KB, 400x470px
>>726974563
>>
>>726974563
why are you here nigger as you also a fucking nigger? kek
>>
>>726974563
Ooooh, angry closeted homosexual is angry.

Not everybody is as narrow-minded as you are. I have absolutely no problem being affectionate with my boyfriend in my country. People here generally don't give two shits. I can hold his hand, kiss him, hug him, tell people I'm gay, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>726975064
Where you from anon?
>>
What kind of pg-rated sjw disney film fucking bullshit is this story from? A gay story about gays.. Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>726975189
The Netherlands.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 244x207px
>>726965146
I think you took the wrong turn at reddit, this is 4chan not tumblr homo.
>>
>>726965146

dont listen to half the fags in this thread op, you did good bro.
>>
>>726973253
>"I don't want my child seeing that!"
was the woman's answer to the men (and faggot OP) confronting HER on why she did not want her child to see it.
>That's confronting. That's enforcing.
it is neither of those things

>The things that we as a society have decided are OK, or not OK.
the reason if found it worrying was because it seemed ot imply moral relativism. This sentence itself seems to imply that.
If morality is based upon the whims of a society, then there is neither good nor evil, and only emotion. thus justifying both the mother and fags in this example. The idea of moral relativism is one large bandwagon fallacy.
>>
>>726965146

dont listen to half the fags in this thread op, you did good bro.
>>
>>726973253
"I don't want my child seeing that!" after you berated her. Fucking Autist. Its not your kid anyways, so fuck off faggot.
>>
>>726975064
be affectionate if you want, I could not care less, but defending faggotry on /b/ is like trying to explain high level physics to a corpse hoping that it will come back to life.
>>
>>726973521
>said the faggot pedo.
>>
>people on /b/ actually believe these tumblr-tier lies
fuck me this place has nosedived
>>
OP is watching two fags blowing each other on bus. OP yells at mom, doing what's right for her kids. After qyeers done blowing dude OP gives him a big old frenchie. OP then goes online to brag.
>>
>>726973770
No you faggot.
Plus, that isn't a strawman.

By denying that homosexuals don't feel love, you're denying they have normal human emotions.
Love is a basic human emotion.
By saying they don't feel it, you deny their essence.
Read up on Greek philosophy, you oleb.

And really, you are far too concerned with the lives of others as you seemingly have put a lot of thought into what you think homos do.

"/pol/ is a Christian board"
They would shit all over you for saying that.

This is 4 Chan and this is /b/.
No one gives a shit.
>>
>the whole bus applauded
>>
>>726974159
>>726974461
>gay penguins
yes animals are disgusting. But animals are certainly not humans and lack the moral responsibility to not fuck each other up the bum.
>>
File: wew mad2.jpg (38KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
wew mad2.jpg
38KB, 400x467px
>>726975588
>>
File: IMG_2841.jpg (670KB, 1560x2072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2841.jpg
670KB, 1560x2072px
Good thing scientists invented HIV to cure the faggots, and faggotism is mostly contained in Germany, USA and Sweden
In my country people still get beaten for being faggots, and gay marriage is against the law

Also thank God they can't pass their genes
>>
>>726975239
NO FUCKING WONDER.

bunch of fucking pussies. I've seen dogs more manly than you.
>>
File: 1490452258203.jpg (76KB, 768x778px) Image search: [Google]
1490452258203.jpg
76KB, 768x778px
>>726973919
Not the last one--- my argument is based solely on the aspect of being human.

But nice try though.
>>
>>726975985
Hi Russia.
No one gives a fuck.
Your country is a shit hole.
>>
>>726975996
"being human"

well faggots aren't human so.
>>
File: wew mad3.jpg (38KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
wew mad3.jpg
38KB, 400x465px
>>726975985
>>
>>726973253
New guy here, but that reading comprehension of yours is awful.

The mother did not confront either the OP or the faggots. She covered the child's eyes, and that was the end of it.
OP then took it upon himself to confront her for her actions, and she responded. She didn't confront him, he confronted her.
>>
File: d98.jpg (28KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
28KB, 600x640px
>>
File: IMG_2842.jpg (178KB, 987x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2842.jpg
178KB, 987x1024px
>>726976116
Wrong, also stay mad dickbreath
>>
File: 1489996152899.jpg (158KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489996152899.jpg
158KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>726975584
>>726975368
self assurance does not make a lie any truer anon.
>>
>the newfriends who don't recognize the tumblr-pasta
jesus christ this is popcorn worthy bait
>>
File: wew mad4.jpg (38KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
wew mad4.jpg
38KB, 400x462px
>>726976283
>>
>>726976126
Yeah, they are.
Poor bait on your part.
>>edgelord detected
>>
>>726975734
come to 8ch, we are too edgy for even the most dedicated retards to come near.
>>
>>726976293
nice feets
>>
File: IMG_0976.gif (133KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.gif
133KB, 500x333px
>>726965146
>the bus cheered
>one of the guys came to me and was tearing up

Fucking kek

At least make it believable
>>
File: IMG_6078.jpg (196KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6078.jpg
196KB, 1536x1536px
>>726976399
>how to demonstrate you are losing an argument
>>
File: NO-U-LOL.jpg (15KB, 427x365px) Image search: [Google]
NO-U-LOL.jpg
15KB, 427x365px
>>726975507
OP initially spoke only to the gay men. He did not confront the woman, he confronted the men.
Then the woman confronted OP, insisting that she needed to shield her special snowflakes from seeing excessive public hand-holding.

You are being blatantly disingenuous.

As to whether or not laws are how society codifies what is or is not OK - if you don't understand even that much, then it makes sense that hearing all that complicated law-talk would make you nervous.

I'm calling it: that was the last morsel I'm feeding to the troll. Good day.
>>
>>726976283
Welcome to 4chan. Enjoying your first day?
What country are you in?
>>
>>726976403
Can they reproduce? nah mate. They're faggots. Not human. I would be okay if they had all rights stripped and got chucked into the ocean with bricks tied to their feet. they can go be gay somewhere else.

And you can go be a cuck somewhere else big boy. I bet you felt like a hero yelling at a woman and child.
>>
File: 1488057148484.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1488057148484.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>726976567
AH!
Calling me newfag and trying to know what country i am from to shift the argument over how shitty you think my country is

Trolling 101, not working faglord
>>
File: 1489995047435.jpg (182KB, 1500x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1489995047435.jpg
182KB, 1500x1106px
this is now a furry porn thread
>>
>>726965146
"Oh listen to this probably fake story about how socially liberal I am. Aren't I great, I would tell my friends but I don't have any." - OP
>>
>>726976283
3rd world country detected when anon won't mention what country he is from.
>>
>>726965146
Fucking faggot
>>
>>726975815
>By denying that homosexuals don't feel love, you're denying they have normal human emotions.
>not a strawman
That is definitely a straw man anon. What i was arguing was the confusion of what love is. I made a distinction so you would not get confused:
>infatuation: romantic feelings towards another person
>love: caring for a person in a compassionate (and not infatuate) way.
you managed to confuse the two, somehow...

>By saying they don't feel it, you deny their essence.
>Read up on Greek philosophy, you oleb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY
please anon. i never said they dont feel emotions or that they lack humanity or any of that shit. What i did say was that what to the outside observer may seem like love lacks the qualities that make it love, i used both faggot and straight examples to show that this is universal and not simply based on faggots alone. If you tried to argue logically and not be so emotionally charged, you would see that.

>And really, you are far too concerned with the lives of others as you seemingly have put a lot of thought into what you think homos do.
ad hominem. I used an anecdotal example to explain what i meant, you took it wrong and asumed that i am some kind of busy body. Understand that i am a human being just like you, except i think differently about the same topics and don't taint my arguments with appeals to emotion.

>They would shit all over you for saying that.
then post: "reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board"
and you will see that there are Christians on 4chan and atheists as well.

>This is 4 Chan and this is /b/.
>No one gives a shit
then why do you give such a shit about this issue. bringing that up adds nothing to the conversation.
>>
>>726975962
>>726976143
i find it very childish that this poster would rather dismiss someone's opinions then respond to them.
now who is the bigot?
>>
>>726976864
Premise 1.) They need to reproduce
>>false argument. Many men and women are infertile and can not reproduce. Furthermore, some people with disabilities are unable to reproduce.

Popping out kids isn't a definition.

Premise 2.) It isn't "natural"
Actually, it is found in literally hundreds of other animals with sheep being the gayest animals on Earth.

"Cuck cuck cuck cuck"
You grade 8's are learning adult language now, huh? Better not let your teacher over hear you.

Heh, you insecure twats and your frail image of the world.
>>
File: 1482225230944.jpg (278KB, 892x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1482225230944.jpg
278KB, 892x1588px
>>726977113
Boy, still tryin i see
>>
>>726976967
We know you live in a shit country.
We are curious as to which one so we can take the piss out of you.
>>
>>726977827
We're not saying gays cant physically love each other, we're saying its fucking weird, gross and stupid.
>>
>>726965146
*slow clapping*
Hope you feel like a real man now
>>
>>726975996
humanity is not defined by sexuaity anon. equivocating one's lust to one's humanity is no way to argue and only muddies the waters of logic.
>>
gee for a faggot you sure are a cool guy
>>
>>726977827
right exactly you said it yourself.
"people with disabilities are unable to reproduce"
you just admitted fags are retarded. its a disorder.

there are hundreds of other fag animals with disorders. cancer is found naturally in animals too. Disorder.

you're a cuck, and the pervase culture of faggots is seeping from your pours.
>>
>>726977556
Not a strawman.
Do you know what a strawman argument is?
You better look it up.

Secondly, you also (again) deny that gays somehow do not possess the human emotion of love because you falsely assume it doesn't fit +your+ perspective.

You do understand how you are making several logical fallacies here, right?
>>
>>726978385
You do realize that you're on /b/, right?
>>
>>726977556
>ad hominem. I used an anecdotal example to explain what i meant, you took it wrong and asumed that i am some kind of busy body. Understand that i am a human being just like you, except i think differently about the same topics and don't taint my arguments with appeals to emotion.

That's not an ad hominem.
Jesus, did you just start learning these terms or what?
>>
straight right wing discord

discuss how we may remove homosexuality from this earth

https://discord.gg/bp44v4s
>>
>>726977996
12 year old detected
>>
File: 1297149577811.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1297149577811.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>726977973
Meanwhile i see faggots sucking dicks in the shadow because if daddy finds out they will meet the belt
What a beautiful image, the lil shits having their life ruined, losing their jobs and being badmouthed by normal members of society

Also nazi girls
>>
>>726978340
Nope.jpg

Trolling
>>
>>726965146
>The bus cheered

Someone explain to me just how easily baited 4chan is?

Do you guys know and just want to be trolled?
>>
>>726976541
>OP initially spoke only to the gay men. He did not confront the woman, he confronted the men.
>Then the woman confronted OP, insisting that she needed to shield her special snowflakes from seeing excessive public hand-holding.

please reread the OP and quote the quote and adjacent quotes that support this hypothesis.
I do not see what you claim to see. either you have no reading comprehension or are just lying.

>You are being blatantly disingenuous.
i am being blatantly genuine, please denonstrate how what you just said is true at all

>As to whether or not laws are how society codifies what is or is not OK - if you don't understand even that much, then it makes sense that hearing all that complicated law-talk would make you nervous.
ad hominem again, please stop that you miscreant. Please reread my argument against moral relativism and see why i am concerned about it, instead of assuming i am somehow intellectually inferior on the basis that i don't have the same beliefs as you.

>I'm calling it: that was the last morsel I'm feeding to the troll. Good day.
and you ditched the conversation so that i could not refute your argument. How intellectually dishonest. Either way have a good day.
>>
File: 1480542270488.jpg (120KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480542270488.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
>>726978822
>back in his echo chamber he goes
>>
Thats gay.
>>
>>726978748
Autism. The post.
>>
Fags are Mentally disabled. Their brains don't work how they are suppose to as a member of the human species. They are unable to re-produce, they are not as nature intended. They are a defect, and as such should be medically treated. The same goes for trannies. Its a mental disorder.
>>
>>726965146
>>be me, almost got in fight on bus today

with a mother in front of her two children...enough said
>>
The only difference between a best friend and a spouse is that you want to reproduce with or just have sex with your spouse.

Homos are mentally ill people who have a sexual attraction to the same sex. This is a mental illness by the fact that the relationship cannot reproduce. Though it is technically ((((love)))) It should not be encouraged in society because it will make it so that children who do not yet have a real sense of sexual preference think that they are in love with friends of the same gender and then will subconsciously become sexually attracted to that person over time.
>>
Good :)
>>
>>726976864
edgy! xDD
>>
File: Hitler reading newspaper.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler reading newspaper.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
>>726970643
Failed bait

Try harder next time, and stop projecting yourself into other people
>>
File: Sexts.jpg (45KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sexts.jpg
45KB, 403x600px
>>726979170
Consider yourself lucky you where born in a cucked country that allows you to be a faggot
Luckily that is not widespread across the globe and safe oasis like my country still exist, where mentally ill faggots get what they deserve, they get pushed to suicide and its beautiful
>>
>>726979634
Clearly the health facilities in your country aren't advanced enough to treat your mental illness. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>726979299
>The only difference between a best friend and a spouse is that
...you are married to your spouse. Plenty of spouses are not best friends and never were. Plenty of spouses hate one another. Your definitions are based on... nothing. Just you spouting some shit you think, the world according to you. Nobody cares; your opinion is neither interesting nor important.

>This is a mental illness by the fact that
(reasons that have nothing to do with the definition of a mental illness)
>Though it is technically ((((love)))) It should not be encouraged in society because
(reasons that are unfounded assertions not substantiated by any evidence)

Again, nobody is interested in your tortured attempt to rationalize your hatred and bigotry.
>>
people in my community think i'm gay.

it's okay though, i'm straight as an arrow.

the people in my community want to harm me.

it's okay, they think i'm a sissy faggot. once i pull out a knife and stabbed them in the face they will know straight up that i'm no faggot.

time will tell, i have no problems with hurting someone who wants to attack me because they think i'm gay.
>>
File: 1475267992604.jpg (294KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475267992604.jpg
294KB, 1024x1024px
>>726979993
...Cried the faggot while his dad was beating him, his mom crying refusing to belive what her son has become
>>
>>726980345
The illness is strong in this one.
>>
>>726978385
i feel frustrated that you keep misrepresnting me anon. But i have hope that you will pull through and become wiser. So i will show you how that is a straw man.

>By denying that homosexuals don't feel love, you're denying they have normal human emotions.
this is a strawman (a misrepresentation of an argument) because it misrepresented my original argument (that homosexuals holding hands or fucking each other are not necessarily in love, just as a douche-bag is not necessarily in love with his many girlfriends.
>Love is not just infatuation
>i find that the ones with a failing relationship are also the ones who hold hands in public and kiss where everyone can see it. For them it is psychologically a display of love to assure themselves that what they feel is love and not lust, but that is rarely the case.
both of the two above are directly from my original argument.
my point (if not made explicitly clear) was that homosexuals can feel emotion, but what may be seen as love is a warped understanding of love as the sexual desire towards another being. the greeks made th econcept of love clearer: the love of homosexuals can be described as Eros, whereas the love i am reffering to is Pragma.

>>726978557
It was an ad homine because it attacked my person or motives as opposed ot my argument. Google ad hominem if you dont beleive me.

>Secondly, you also (again) deny that gays somehow don't possess the human emotion of love because you falsely assume it doesn't fit +your+ perspective.
I never said that homosexuals do not possess the capacity to love or to have human emotion. that is a misrepresentation of my argument and a STRAW MAN.
>>
>>726979998
>Plenty of spouses are not best friends and never were. Plenty of spouses hate one another.
wow then I guess they aren't in love you fucking retard

>Organisms acting in a manner that is not natural or productive has nothing to do with the state of their mind because I say so
>Being homosexual is ok because
(unfounded assertions not substantiated by any evidence that it isn't a mental illness or unnatural)
>>
File: 99787686.jpg (46KB, 426x511px) Image search: [Google]
99787686.jpg
46KB, 426x511px
>>726965146
>be me
>at the mall having lunch with friends
>2 dudes sitting right next to each other
>one looks over
>"love you ralph"
>"love you too Jake"
>they kiss
>few moments go by, they kiss again
>fucking disgusting, try to focus on eating
>hear loud smacking noise, look over
>they are making out, full tongue
>stand up
>go over to them
>"could you not do that right in front of me, jesus"
>"you don't like it, leave"
>"I was here first faggot"
>he stands up to find that he is in fact much shorter than me
>"what are you gonna do about it, faggot"
>"Come on Ralph, let's go"
>they both leave
>go back to eating my burger
>some guy sits down at our table with more food
>"good job getting those fags to leave, here you go man"
>he gives me the food
>mfw
>>
>>726969252
Your god is fake
And no retribution for ill deeds will ever be given
>>
kys faggot
>>
>>726979264
nature fallacy.
what is natural is not nesseccarily good anon.
Plus homosexuality is common in the wild, so using nature as an argument against it falls to shit.
>>
>>726981006
this is exactly the point i made earlier. Its disgusting when a buch of people come somewhere to slopily make out and try to convince themselves and others that they are indeed in love. Its just infatuation.

also, 9/10 anon, if i ever meet someone like you expect 5 dollars for your effort.
>>
>>726981136
>And no retribution for ill deeds will ever be given
so pedophiles will never get repurcussions for crimes they get away with?
in that case its time to open up a new pizza place next to comet pizza, i got work to do.
>>
>>726981956
yep, In fact, Allah will invite them to stay with him and Muhammad and they will fondle the 72 little virgin children together
>>
>>726965146
>be junior year in highschool
>one of my friends comes to me, tells me this guy gave him a love letter
>wait for the guy after school
>jump him
>we hold him down
>Greg (the guy he gave the note to) just says "prepare yourself Knave"
>we have no idea what he is about to do
>he turns around and assblasts right into the guy's face
>>
>>726981327
Rape is common in the wild as well.

In fact, rape is more common in the wild, and actually serves a purpose, whereas homosexuality serves no purpose.
>>
>>726965146
go back to tumblr u fucking faggot
>>
>>726967373
having penis shoved into your rectal cavity is not normal no matter how loud you say it is ...
saying homosexual behavior is normal is not acceptable no matter how loud you scream that it is ....the people who do it are broken mentally...just because you use the excuse that you love someone , does not make it correct ...

it this sort of aberrant behavior was scientifically correct them you would not have the need for two sexes...you would have a single sex that could reproduce asexually.

saying that it is proven and common in the animal kingdom just shows how desperate you are to find a legitimate reason for your abhorrent and disgusting behavior by using animals who are not self aware or even cognitive of their actions as your example for being normal....

tl:dr you're a closeted homo
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.