[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 3 dollars until I get paid on Friday /b/ros, what are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 3

I have 3 dollars until I get paid on Friday /b/ros, what are the cheapest foods I can buy so I don't starve?

I've already went to mcdonalds and stole a bunch of condiments today just so I could get some calories and I found 3 dollars in change on the ground in the parking lot
>>
If you have gas at home buy rice, and learn to cook it. If you have a church near by hit up their food pantry.
>>
rice, pasta, ramen, lentils, beans.
basically anything dried and tasteless. $2 will buy you a chunk of foods, the remaining $1 for something to flavor it. stock or broth of some kind
>>
>>726827274
I've been down the stealing condiment route before just do I didn't die of starvation and the cheapest thing you can buy is rice or potatoes
>>
>>726827274
learn to manage your money or you will be stealing ketchup eery fucking week.

1:rent
2:food
3:everything else
>>
Chicken bouillon and pasta
>>
If you run out of food, you can always check supermarket's thrash for fruits/veggies/bread, ask in bakeries if they have some old spongy stuff they'd throw away anyway, if not for free, try asking people for smokes, if you have a few, trade 'em for food.
>>
>>726827274
Buy some canned beans, its rich in protein.
>>
>>726828371
I don't have any money left after paying rent, that's why I can't afford food
>>
>>726828541
You should never live in a place that costs more than 1/3 your income
>>
>>726828541
Iktf bro I go to the food bank for food because buying food is not possible with my income, I pay bills and rent and I'm completely broke every time
>>
>>726828692
you need to move somewhere cheaper then, or you will die of starvation or kill yourself from depression
>>
>>726828675
That's literally not possible here, I make 1200 a month and my rent is 925 and it's the cheapest apartment I could find
>>
>>726828830
Find someone to live with you, advertise on Craigslist or something. They pay half the rent, you don't starve
>>
>>726828830
i could eat well on 275 a month, learn to shop properly.
and learn to cook if you can't already.
don't expect to be buying any luxuries like drink or smokes.
also, move house, or get a better job.
Try a rent share if you can't afford an appartment solo.
>>
>>726828830
Then you shouldn't live there

Why the fuck would you live in a place that you cannot afford? $1200/month isn't enough to force you to be where you are
>>
>>726829035
> rent and food are only expenditures
>>
>>726828830
Same bro. My parents have to bring me food because after rent I'm flat broke, I live off of pasta and peanut butter sandwiches
>>
>>726829048
Because there is nowhere cheaper dumbass, I've been on the waiting list for low income housing for a year now and I check with them every week but there is nothing available yet
>>
Dunking doughnuts throws out all their food at the end of the day, try dumpster diving. Or try Panera bread, they throw theirs out but ask them at the end of the night and they might be sympathetic and hook you up.
>>
>>726829121
my utilities are included in my rent ,even my internet, a lot of landlords do this.
>>
File: 6VM5CdO.jpg (273KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
6VM5CdO.jpg
273KB, 1191x842px
ALRIGHT FAGGOT LISTEN TO ME
I lived about 1.5 years homeless without resorting to sucking dick or begging like a nignog for money.
What you gotta do for food is dumpster dive. Where? Best places are drug stores (Walgreens, Rite-Aid) youd be suprised how much food they have in those stores and throw out, larger gas stations w/ fast food inside (like Subway), and local restaurants. Youll want to stay away from McD's and all because their throwaway food is usually covered in nasty shit. Also supermarket dumpsters are usually nowadays attached to the store itself, so thats a no-go.
For money, wander around the fast food drive through windows, bitches always drop coins there.
For cigs, raid those tall ashtray things.
Your kit should include a flashlight, backpack, and plastic bags. Do your raiding around midnight. Stay away from cops. Stop sucking dick.
>>
>>726829207
there is always somewhere cheaper. how much stuff do you own? you could easilty rent a room in a house rather than a full apartment.
>>
>>726829305
I'm thinking of just becoming homeless because all of my money just goes to rent and it feels completely pointless working when I have to give it all away for rent and can't even eat properly
>>
>>726829207
Bull fucking shit

I'm not saying a different neighborhood, I'm saying a different state

If it's too expensive to live where you are don't live there

There is an apartment a block away from me for $360/month
>>
>>726827274
Loaf of bread from grocery store. Italian bread, not the toaster shit
>>
>>726829207
Where do you live?

In Los Angeles which is one of the more expensive places to live in the U.S., I've found both $500 & $600 rooms to rent
>>
>>726829586
I live in canada stupid there is no cheap anything here. The states is cheap as fuck compared to here
>>
>>726829479
LIke I said, I lived 1.5 years just doing what I posted. No help from anyone. If youre in the city, theres plenty of places to sleep.
>>
>>726829664
Then move to fucking States you retard
>>
>>726828830

your problem is you live somewhere way to expensive.

Find a shitty 3 bed 2 bath for 1500 and split it 3-4 ways, thats 400-500 bucks on rent and then plenty of cash for everything else. Living alone is a luxury for those who can afford it... or buy a shitty house, my house payment for a 4 bed 2.5 bath is 1400, 2 room mates at 500 each would make it 400.

For the food, ramen, rice, beans, etc. buy in bulk at sams club, 25 pounds of rice is like 8 bucks
>>
>>726829735
Yeah if I go homeless I can just use all my money for stuff I want
>>
>>726827274
R A M E N
A
M
E
N
>>
>>726829755
I live in a shitty little town it's very cheap compared to Toronto or some other big city
>>
>>726829750
I'm not American you fucking idiot, everyone I know lives in canada
>>
what level of education are you at op? serious question. There are alternatives to burger flipping if you aren't trade certified or college educated
>>
>>726830929
High school
>>
>>726831166
are you a physical kinda guy? construction labourers earn twice your wage and literal retards can do it.
>>
>>726831653
That's the only work I do, I work a labor job at a factory currently but it doesn't pay worth a shit bro
>>
>>726830310
Ramen isn't cheap
>>
>>726827274
Go to a dollar tree and look for food
>>
>>726832768
Kek
>>
>>726827274
Are you a nigger, OP? If not, and you're White, learn to manage your fucking money and not behave like some filthy fucking nigger. Square the fuck up. Until then, starve as your punishment for acting like some shitskin.

If you are a nigger, carry on as normal.
>>
>>726833098
I do manage my money but after rent I have no money left over

I've been making a "condiment soup" by stealing condiments from fast food restaurants and mixing them all together in a bowl and adding pepper
>>
>>726833098
...because everything is "black and white." You're the actual ignorant shitskin in this conversation.
>>
File: Ramen-Page-Image.png (236KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen-Page-Image.png
236KB, 349x342px
>>726832552
Ramen is like $0.12 a pack. For like $3 you can get almost a week's worth.
>>
>>726829305
solid advice. i was also add bus stops are a good place for half smoked cigs,
>>
>>726833803
Not in ontario canada, food prices here are like 3x what they are in the states
>>
>>726833892
you can get mr noodles for 33 cents per at no frills if you're in Ontario.
>>
>>726834042
That's pretty expensive when you have only 3 dollars
>>
>>726833803
This

I literally live off of eggs and ramen noodles, been doing this for almost 6 months now and I save tons of money by doing this
>>
>>726834190
what else do you propose for cheap food apart from stealing?

also how the fuck do you only have 3 dollars left until Friday?
>>
>>726834510
I found it on the ground and I get paid on Fridays
>>
What happened to the 275 dollars that was left from the 1200 in pay?
>>
>>726827274

How are you this poor? Not hating I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>726835090
Bills and food, that 275 has to last me a whole month and I have to do laundry etc that costs money
>>
>>726828675
That's not possible for 75% of people living in an urban environment
>>
>>726835125
My job pays like crap
>>
>>726835381
This
>>
Another canadafag here
Protip move to northern ontario,
Rent is 750 for a two bedroom
get a roomate its down to 375 monthly with electric and water it goes to 500
Average income even at minimum wage is 800-900 monthly
>>
>>726827274
just for next pay you the best food to money ratio thing you can get is potatoes. get potaties and veggie oil and make fries or bake em or stuff em nigga potatoes can be anything. if you just get taters and oil is approx. 70c to $1 a day
>>
>>726828521
noice
>>
>>726829048
are these just teens who havent left highschool yet>
>>
>>726827274
Why are /b/fags always so "poor" but have internet?
>>
>>726827274
Getthelube.com
>>
i got rid of my cell phone and i got like $80 extra a month to work with now. don't miss the phone at all. i'll facebook msg people if i need to get a hold of someone or use google hangouts to make calls on my laptop. don't think i'd ever get another phone unless it was cheap pay as you go flip phone.
>>
>>726828371

This is the secret recipe for success
>>
>>726833892
holy shit op os ONCAN
whats up my fellow cannuck
>>
>>726836136
There's Internet at tim Hortons
>>
>>726828541

Why are you paying all income on rent
>>
>>726829207

Stop being a spoiled degenerate and get roommates
>>
>>726836406
if you're at tim hortons may as well ask for their donuts and shit at the end of the night. my friend used to work at one during high school and when she did closing shifts we'd pick her up and she would have garbage bags full of muffins and donuts and timbits it was awesome. she had another job at a movie rental place back when those still existed and she'd do the same thing with end of night popcorn. so many nights spent driving around eating stale food out of garbage bags, best times of my life right there.
>>
>>726827274
Black beans, lentils, rice, potatoes.

Boring but you can dress them up. If you have a slow cooker you can make black beans easily. Food for days.

Source: poorfag.
>>
I hear that you can paid for sucking protein shakes at the gay club.

sounds like a win/win for you
>>
>>726827274
You'll survive a week without starving you fucking spoon
>>
>>726836584
Because that's what the cost of living is here, shits not cheap here in ontario, most of my friends are in the same situation living off ramen and beefaroni and never being able to afford a car or anything
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.