[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People with kids. Nobody thinks your kids are cute when you're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13

File: 1HmxDzo.jpg (153KB, 1000x569px) Image search: [Google]
1HmxDzo.jpg
153KB, 1000x569px
People with kids.

Nobody thinks your kids are cute when you're out in public. I'm sorry to take away the only joy you have in life, but nobody thinks your kid is fun and nobody wants to hear him/her make any sound ever.
>>
>>726782823

No shit, it's why I make mine be quiet or I wisk them away and spank them when they become bothersome. The only people who I honestly think enjoy my kids are other people with kids who are simply grateful that their own kids have a distraction.

With that said, I love my kids. They're fairly well-behaved for kids their age, and I enjoy watching them grow smarter every day. When they're older, I'll teach them to shoot and fight so that we can fuck our neighbors up at the end of the world.
>>
>>726782823
I think a lot of kids are cute when playing or just being happy so your statement is false. I don't have any kids myself.
>>
Kids are only fun when they get older (8+) You can teach them about life (my father never did)
>>
>>726782823
pretty sure the pedos think your kids are cute, too
>>
>>726783294

It's really awesome when your at the airport and parents think the gate is their fucking living room and they let the little cockroach run and scream.

You cannot defend this I'm sorry. Parents who can't keep their rats in check are no use to civilization.
>>
>>726783294
thats how pedestogate got started anon..
>>
>>726782823

> you can't understand the joy of having a child till you have one yourself.

Yah, they do nothing but piss and shit themselves while screaming till they 2 or 3. Then they are fuckheads for a few years. Then they are kinda cool till they are about 12 at which point they fucking hate you till they are about 23. Sounds amazing!
>>
>>726782823
slightly better when they are sleeping
>>
>>726782823

I'll take this a step even further and say most people shouldn't even be allowed to breed. In fact if the human race really wants to continue to prosper we actually would have to cull at least a billion. Kids and elderly would be the best way because society doesn't rely on them in any way they could disappear and everything would technically improve greatly. Also interracial breeding or allowing people with defects/diseases or undesirable genes to procreate should be considered a crime against nature.

Why should the destiny of our entire species fail because "muh straight breeder feelings"
>>
>>726782823
No parent gives a shit what some neckbeard autist has to say about their kids faggot.
>>
>>726784698

You will when we're sending them to be involuntarily euthanized you piece of fucking shit chad
>>
>>726784749
Uh yeah. Ok. Hard to argue with that, Satan.
>>
>>726784698

I'm gonna engineer a process that artificially replicates the heats and pressures of miles beneath the earth's crust so that when you're filthy good for nothing brood is culled they can be quickly and easily converted into crude oil and MAYBE fucking give back a little to this planet that all you do is FUCKING LEACH OFF OF LIKE A PARASITE! \

FUCK BREEDERS!
>>
File: HerrOP.jpg (87KB, 620x808px) Image search: [Google]
HerrOP.jpg
87KB, 620x808px
>>726784698
>this
>>
>>726782823
>nobody wants to hear him/her make any sound ever.

that's not true, i'd be ok with a gurgling sound
>>
>>726784963
Wow. You can do all of that yet you hang out on /b/? You're a special kind of nigger aren't you kiddo.
>>
>>726785092

I DO COCAINE! AAAAH
>>
File: OPButthurt.gif (120KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
OPButthurt.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>726784963
>virgin detected
>>
>>726785195
I'll bet you do. Now run along Timmy, the grown ups are talking.
>>
>>726785245
>>726785269

All I hear are butthurt cattle mooing they can't fuck some more.

Guess you can call me a... cattle rustler.
>>
>>726785641
Enjoy the death of your shit post anon.
Sage
>>
File: 1485621160464.jpg (65KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485621160464.jpg
65KB, 517x768px
>>726785852

>tfw not even my thread
>>
File: OP.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>726785641
I thought you heard kids making sounds that rustled your jimmies?

Virgin idiot. At least the world can be content that you will never pollute the gene pool.
>>
>>726786148

Not op numbnuts
>>
>>726784236
>off work one day
>decided to go swimming at the apartment complex large pool (about half lane size)
>pool empty, not even any sunbathers
>start doing lanes on one side leaving rest of pool open for anyone else
>mother and four kids, 8-10 years old, show up 5 minutes later
>mother immediately lays down, puts sunglasses on, puts ear buds on and starts reading a book
>kids jump in pool and are loud as hell
>i am using 1/8 of the pool in one end
>kids decide to play on my side despite the fact ive been doing laps back and forth the whole time
>brought mini water footballs and they start throwing them all over
>kids run (swim?) into me many times and the entire toys r us aquatic department is now all over my lane
>ask kids to use other end
>they look at me with blank expressions, say nothing and i continue swimming
>not even there and back and stupid kid gets in way again
>mom is now on the phone looking the complete opposite way
>i just start throwing all their shit over the fence if its in my way
>eventually leave since I didn't sign up as shitty mom's lifeguard/babysitter/stepdad
>>
Our technocracy will inherit the earth. Only passable traps and/or regular men with IQ over 110 will be allowed to combine chromosomes also merging with technology and creating the new species.

The rest of you genetic ungoy will slave underground
>>
>>726787788

>find the pool supply closet
>look for a bottle labeled "shock"
>dump entire bottle in before leaving
>????
>profit
>>
People without kids are miserable and hate themselves. They envy those of us with kids. There is nothing in their empty lives.
>>
>>726782823
Nothing brings me more joy than watching you jaw clench too afraid to say something while my little brat pokes your ire
>>
>>726788406

ooh you're right I'm so sad that my entire apartment doesn't smell like literal shit :,(
>>
>>726788631
yea and I just HATE all this money I have in my bank
>>
>>726782823
>Nobody

i dont think you know what that word means
>>
>>726788544

http://www.memorials.com/child-caskets.php

Well if that's your mindset you might want to preorder
>>
I don't want kids, but the main reason is I don't want to pass on my shitty genes filled with various physical and mental conditions. Also think I'd be a shitty father and would probably fuck it up really bad.
>>
>>726788888
>>726777777
>>
>>726788694

Yea I'm so depressed off I don't have to try hold conversations with unrelatable parasitic morons on a daily basis and pretend to give a fuck about stupid things.
>>
>>726788835
Like a weird beta faggot who cries on 4chan about kids is gonna do anything topkek
>>
File: pwnt (18).jpg (149KB, 1219x765px) Image search: [Google]
pwnt (18).jpg
149KB, 1219x765px
>>
>>726782823
Why does that boy have 6 fingers on his right hand?
>>
>>726789072

You're being a little overly assumptious there chad hate for you to have to learn youre wrong the hard way. You'll go from tough guy to grovelling little ptsd snowflake faggot real fast.
>>
File: hqhBPEhh.jpg (123KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hqhBPEhh.jpg
123KB, 867x1024px
>>726789329
Slay the world with your keyboard my friend
>>
>>726784963
Its funny what some words anon uses will make you picture them a certain way. I read this whole post while picturing you as a skinny decent looking white dude until you used the word breeder. I instantly pictured you as a blob after that. Possibly with a weird haircut too.
>>
>>726789420

I literally broke some fucking brat kids nose in front of panda express last month because he stepped on my new shoes. I don't fuck around m8 not for a second, don't project your cowardness on me I'm fucking violent as everloving fuck I beat women and children and I don't give a fuck come at me
>>
>>726789576
HAHAHAHAHA dont cut yourself on all that edge you lying cumstain
>>
>>726789647

If you wore $1.3k shoes, I think you'd punch a fucker in the face over purposely stepping on then wouldn't you??
>>
>>726782823
Can we all agree, realistically, that a law should be passed that if u pump out an actual autistic or mentally retarded/deformed child once, you immediately get all future unit pumping privileges revoked?

Or maybe make them pay higher taxes if their Spawn goes on govt assistance/disability.
>>
>>726789768
oh man at least time stamp the shoes if you want me to stop laughing
>>
>>726789054
This says more about you than it does about people with kids. You'll never know the joy of having kids.
>>
>>726789549

What else do you call people... who... breed? I used to feel that way about people who used the word normie but it's not true you don't have to be a fucking gatekeeper to hate normies and their bullshit
>>
>>726789876

going throught the effort of waking up my girlfriend at 1am to take a picture of my shoes cuz some 4chan faggot doesn't believe mature successful single adults without kids draining them can and do invest good money on designer wear.
>>
>>726789966
Idk has to be Something better than breeder. I think dog breeder when that words used.
>>
>>726790157
>old ass nikes
>left hand fell asleep
>rolling in neetbux
>>
>>726790157
lol sorry I can take picture of my shoes without waking my wife up im not a cuck. Funny you think ppl defending kids are the beta forever alone ones.
>>
>>726790322

>fucked some fat cow you met in h.s.
>got her preggo on accident
>try as hard as you can to convince yourself of the "joy of having kids" in an attempt to fight the dreadful regret and feelings of your dreams, future and freedom being crushed.
>>
>>726790529

check and mate. now go to sleep niggers
>>
>>726790789
lel glad to see you throw in the towel. I don't even have kids.
>>
>>726790422

It's the fact of having another person look at you like "what the fuck are you doing dumbass?" Something an autists clearly doesn't comprehend
>>
File: starving-mullet-man.jpg (29KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
starving-mullet-man.jpg
29KB, 450x480px
>>726791020
>can't take a picture of his shoes's
>calls someone a autist because he can't do what he wants when he wants
>tell me more about how you'll knock out a child
>i'm not the autist
>>
I find it interesting that to my distaste since I started posting here in 2008 /b/ has managed to become more normie infested and yet more autistic at the same time.

For example the normie/cancer/newfag population has grown exponentially ever since mid 2010 or so but for some reason the actual anons posting now are acting more sperg than ever. Counter-intuitive You'd think that the oldfag basement dwellers would have been the spergy ones and the normies would be more socially tactful but it's the opposite the oldfags were mostly cool and chill when debating shit but now everyone on /b/ just sounds like autistic children, because they are.
>>
>>726782823
Agreed. I hate kids. I don't even like being around kids at a friends house, always wish they would just go outside or go take a nap. Just constantly asking stupid fucking questions I can't answer, then they ask even more questions about why I cant answer the first question, and eventually they just annoy me to the point where I snap and just tell them to shut up and go away.

Fuck kids. Once they're a little older around 9-10 years old they arent so bad, but any younger than that and I just wanna shoot myself after being in the same house as them for 20 minutes.
>>
>>726791411

>can't take a picture of his shoes's

I'm too comfortable to move faggot

>calls someone a autist because he can't do what he wants when he wants

autism isn't based on your circumstances it's based on behavior sorry if you misread me

>I'm not proud of punching kids just saying I don't morally object especially when they're acting a complete piece of shit, I got my teeth knocked out a few time by men as a kid and it taught me not to be a stupid little faggot and fuck around or at least not to get caught.
>>
>>726791742
> I got my teeth knocked out a few time by men as a kid and it taught me not to be a stupid little faggot and fuck around or at least not to get caught.

I understand now anon
>>
File: durr.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
durr.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>726782823
>"I'm sterile" the post
>>
File: OP.png (326KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
326KB, 500x685px
>>726789576
>I beat women and children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2om3_4tzw
>>
>>726793683

*baiting
>>
File: license to shred.jpg (28KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
license to shred.jpg
28KB, 500x332px
>>726793683
>DUDE
>>
>>726788406
This is what you tell yourself so you can look at your little mistakes and not vomit.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (278KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
278KB, 1200x750px
>>726793956
Sorry your dad hates you anon, that sucks.
>>
>>726782823
I took my child to the supermarket yesterday, and he was sitting silently in the trolley reading a book, not making a noise or a fuss, and 6 different people stopped me to tell me how adorable he was. When was the last time someone did that for you?
Therefore, you are wrong.
>>
>>726794082
He can't hate anyone because he's dead. Suicidal gesture gone wrong. Its funny
>>
>>726782823
This.
>aww he just knocked over that stand in my store after his mom told him not to touch and now he's throwing a tantrum, isn't that cute.
No, fuck off. Children should be seen and not heard.
>>
File: Hail Hydra.jpg (72KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Hydra.jpg
72KB, 700x520px
>>726794200
Well then I'm sorry you made your dad kill himself anon, that also sucks.
>>
No one with kids cares what other people think about them. I'm sorry to take away your delusion that you matter, OP.
>>
>>726794385
I often hope it was my fault...wishful thinking and all...
>>
>>726794794
>>726793579
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.