[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>726706831 No, I've done it too many times and have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

>>726706831
No, I've done it too many times and have learned from experience that I don't think it is worth it.
>>
>>726706831
Sure, just don't tell them your real name.
>>
Been there. Fun ride at first but gets old very fast. And then you're stuck.

My advice? Only do it if you can make a clean break.
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (394KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
394KB, 1200x1600px
Have done, am doing, probably continue to do.
>>
I have stuck my dick in crazy. A lot.
>>
>>726706831
I have. Would not recommend
>>
>>726706831
sure. have more?
>>
>>726706831
For some time I guess. But protection would be needed.
>>
I do every day. My gf is on cymbalta and trazadone at night. Her mood swings are legendary. The funny thing is, when she's normal, she's super normal. But she woke up late this morning and blamed me. (she left her phone downstairs). Now I have to have an argument with crazy face and tell her to stop getting mad at me for her shit.

But her pussy is tight sooooooooo.
>>
Sure will do any and every day of the week.
>>
>>726706831
depends on the consequences
>>
>>726706831
I've done it...sex was fuckin amazing. Checking myself every morning for stab wounds and dodging when she threw a knife at me well that, not so much.
Pic related...my ex was a dead ringer for this chick
>>
>>726706831
Yup.

Haven't got my dick wet in years, it's a chance I'd take!
>>
>>726707826
lol, at least I can drug mine at night if she gets out of hand. Little lorazapam in the wine and nighty night....lol.
>>
>>726706831
>are you heterosexual?
There - I rephrased your question OP.
>>
Nope. To repeat an action and expect different results each time is defined as insane.
>>
>>726706831
Only if they don't know my real name or address.
>>
>>726707961
I gotta recommend it. She would only cum on demand and always begged me to finger fuck her ass hard when she came. I do miss that. I'm open minded but split when she got too weird. Pissing into her eyes was the beginning of the end for me
>>
>>726708316
You, um, got her phone number?

I'd like to borrow it.
>>
I have a scar on my forehead from a crazy bitch trying to claw my eyes out.

So no. Never again.
>>
>>726708316
>>726708629
Pissing in the eyes, eh? Did she ever like anything with blood?
>>
>>726706831

I would... if she was far sexier than this one.
>>
Ive done to many times. My words are once you put it in they never leave, you may think they left but they are lurking in the shadows waiting to suck the life out of you.
>>
>>726708629
Not got her number but her name is Beth Davies...
>>
>>726708731
If she does that's over my line, no thank you.
>>
>>726708911
Me too so bring her on!
>>
I dated a girl for about a year who was really into circus shit. She was an acrobat and did fire dancing and fire eating. She was also "pagan", cosplayed, and was severely bipolar, had depression and severe anxiety, and several,other issues.

Sexy as fuck, tight little gymnast body and the sex was off the charts, but there was way too much crying and her getting pissed at me for shit I had nothing to do with. Like, we'd go shopping and she couldn't find what she was looking for, and she'd get pissed and call me an idiot because I took her to the wrong store and act like a complete cunt for the whole day, then start getting all weepy and apologize and wind up crying and telling me she loved me all night.

Eventually, she tried to burn my house down. Wanted to die with me or some shit. She went and spilled fuel for her torches all over my garage and lit that shit up. Luckily I got out in time and there was only relatively minor damage to the garage, but I learned my lesson.
>>
>>726707951
/thread
>>
>>726709370
And I'd do it all over again if given the chance.
>>
File: 1490286695323.jpg (62KB, 790x591px)
1490286695323.jpg
62KB, 790x591px
you wince you lose
>>
>>726709573
where's the blood
>>
>>726706831
I pretty much exclusively stick my dick in crazy
>>
>>726708911

I understand. I also once went with what was convenient... and regretted it in short order. That is precisely why my standards are so much higher.

Now, If I suspected some crazy, she'd have to be smoking hot.
>>
shee needs to show us some noods
>>
>>726709563
No, no I would not.
>>
>>726708911
My nigga. Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>726709666
This. Vagina=crazy. Its the price you pay
>>
>>726708731
No blood. The piss thing happened one morning when she was taking a bath. I'd just shaved her anus and she straight out asked me to piss on her. I just thought ok fuck it I'll give it a go. She asked for it on her face and when I started she opened her eyes. She did say that it was stinging but just kept blinking until I'd finished. As I say she was the best sex I've had so far but things were escalating with her
>>
I got double whammy. Stuck my dick in crazy and now got a chubby GF... I cheat cause she says she will kill herself if I leave her... I get her eternal love I guess
>>
>>726706831
Have. I only seem to attract crazies.
Feels bad man
>>
>>726709370
Sounds like a keeper
>>
>>726709978
Sad, I once had sex covered in stage blood while on LSD, was almost coerced into abducting and killing neighbor so we could have sex in real blood, she took advantage of my drug addiction to feed her crazy.
>>
File: FF9.png (894KB, 584x763px) Image search: [Google]
FF9.png
894KB, 584x763px
>>726706831
>>
>>726706831
Bump
>>
>>726706831
already did
lucky to have made it out alive
>>
>>726706831
I'm presently seeing the first legitimately not crazy chick I've ever dated... Every woman I've slept with thus far has been crazy to some extent. They're easy, enthusiastic, usually experienced, openminded, and more often than not, insatiable. That, my friends, is what you'd call the recipe for a good fuck. If that's all it is, a fuck, then by all means, crazy chicks are great. If you're looking for a relationship, do not look at them.
>>
File: hi7.jpg (40KB, 600x450px)
hi7.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
I did. It smelled of death inside.
>>
>>726710123
Ever think she's just bluffing?

And even if she isn't it wouldn't be your fault.

Even if you do believe she might then plan it out, let her friends and family know that you're leaving or left and that she has threatened to kill herself over it so they better make sure she's alright.
>>
>>726706831

Despite my dad's best advice, if a girl is hot, I don't care if she's frothing at the mouth, slit your throat in your sleep because she caught you talking to your mom and can't handle the competition crazy. I'll stick my dick in at least once and wiggle it around and deal with the consequences
>>
>>726706831
It's a fun ride. Crazy fucks like, well crazy. Some of the best sex I've ever had. Just don't let it go on for over two/three weeks tops. Serious about this. Enjoy the ride, then get the fuck out.
>>
Dated a cute girl but didnt realize she was crazy until later on. Divorced parents, cutting, suicide attempts. Tried to help her but ended up fucking my self up in the process. Oh well. She was still the best fuck I've had.
>>
I have and I do both do and don't recommend. There is no better sex (that I've had so far) than with a crazy person.
>>
>>726706831
Yes
>>
>>726706831
You can fuck crazy, you can't fall in love with crazy. Actually I highly recommend it.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.