[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm in love /b/ros It's a long story but I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: peeeepe.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
peeeepe.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
I think I'm in love /b/ros

It's a long story but I wanna tell it since I don't usually talk about these things with my friends

>be me, got a gf since 3 years ago
>relationship is shit
>we fight almost every week and it's always her fault
>and I am the one who has to apologize
>she can't kiss, make out, fuck, suck or come up with any activities
>she says she has a bad self esteem and that's why
>then 3 minutes after saying that she posts a selfie on instagram and get 00 likes in a short while
>so basically I am the one who has to start to kiss, make out, have sex etc.
>and after 3 years it gets really fucking annoying and I got a lower slef esteem because of it
>have said it to gf a million times but she just cries and blames it on someone else as usual

So yeah, i think the only reason I am still with her is because I was afraid of being alone (live in a small shitty town where there are no people), and because we've been together for 3 years. But now i hyave realised she's not going to change and I'm not happy with her, so why still be together?

>every time we fight she starts it
>I am the one to apologise
>I am not a guy who is mad at long times
>it really drains my batteries so I always make up for things fast
>what's the point of being mad at someone really?
>sometimes when we fight we don't talk for weeks or months
>one time when we've been fighting for weeks cause she was acting like a bitch and wouldn't apologise i went to a party
>met some girl friend
>kissed her and felt so much guilt that I wanted to kill myself

Continuing in next post
>>
continue
>>
File: Lurker.png (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Lurker.png
4KB, 120x120px
>>726702338
well
>>
File: peepee.jpg (118KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
118KB, 500x439px
>>726702338
*100 likes, sorry for miss types

>I work in another town
>I live there during the weeks I work
>a few weeks ago I got a follower on instagram
>it was this cute girl that works at a bar that I sometimes go to
>can't really figure out how she found me since we didn't have any mutual followers
>I add her on snapchat
>we've been snapchatting pretty much lately
>she's a really fun person
>she's also really horny
>after weeks of flirting on snapchat and my gf being a bitch I said fuck it
>cave in on her idea of coming to the town I work in to fuck
>she drove to the place i stayed in after i got of work
>we fucked
>we laughed and talked about thing
>she's a really interesting person
>much more than my gf who only want's to stay in bed and watch movies while eating candy
>I left the day after to go to work
>she left to and drove home

continuing
>>
dump whore #1 and hump whore #2
problem solved, no more greentext needed
>>
Stop being a pussy.
If a relationship makes you feel like shit then it isn't worth it.

Plenty of fish in the sea
>>
This is retarded. Your current girlfriend is lazy and you're tired of it. Found new girl you're interested in and having fun. So dump, old GF and date new GF. Just be careful because new GF seems to have slept with you pretty quick. I wouldn't go falling in love with her until you find out for damn sure that she is being faithful. She might be a huge slut, who knows at this point. Just sayin.
>>
mate just dump the other girl and try your luck with the new girl , better to be free that stuck in a bad relationship
>>
File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>>726702899
Since I sept with her I can't really talk about this with my friends, just wanna ighten my heart and talk to someone, and that's you /b/ros

>at work I realise I have her scent on me
>starts smelling my clothes
>smilling for myself and getting that warm feeling inside
>something I haven't felt for my gf in a very long time
>I realise I'm in love
>I don't feel guilt for sleeping with her
>I find myself thinking about her and waiting for her to snapchat me
>I haven't spoken to gf in weeks and I didn't even thing about it
>I just think about this gir all the time
>and the things she said
like she haven't had a bf and dosen't want one either
>it makes me feel like it's a challenge
So yeah I think I am in love with this girl
>>
Yeah this is kind of a no brainer.

Stop being a faggot and realize that just because you found a comfort zone with someone due to time doesn't mean that it's worth it to deal with their shit constantly.

You're okay with that kind of behavior because it's become the new Norm to you. The same way if I punched you in the dick every morning when you wake up and you didn't do shit about it. You'll just accept it as part of your daily life.

Stop accepting these punches to the dick and go be happy you stupid bitch.
>>
>>726703108
This kind of attitude is what makes it hard for the rest of us to score easy pussy. I don´t get why women should behave any different than us when it comes to how quickly to sleep with someone.
>>
>>726703246
Just kick out your old gf and don´t rush it with the new one.
Just hang out with her whenever you can, move in a toothbrush and start behaving like you´re a couple. When she calls you out, deny everything.
Eventually you either end up as a couple or she´s gonna break it off if she really doesn´t want it.
>>
>>726703246
>like she haven't had a bf and dosen't want one either

run away

i'd say stay because she sounds fun, but you already fell in love so leg it.
>>
Fuck them both and profit. Literally nothing to lose.
>>
does new girl know about GF?
>>
Yeah /b/ros I get what you all are saying

dump #1 and date #2

This i really more than meets the eye, it's 3 years of my life with someone, dumping her for #2 whom I might not convince to date me
>>
>>726703570
New girl knows very well about gf, she thinks this i morally wrong and even questioed herself really hard for even snapchating me
>>
>>726703607
Staying with #1 cuz you spent 3 years with her is classic gamblers-idiocy of throwing good money after bad money.
Don´t do it. You hate her and will regret not breaking up with her now your whole life.
>>
>>726703694
break up with old gf, tell new gf you were already over her but couldn´t break up with her before her birthday or some other bullshit reason.
>>
>>726703607

Fuck #1.

It's like I said.

Just because you dedicated a lot of time with someone doesn't mean the end result is worth it.

I could dedicate 15 years of my life to filled 2 litre bottles with my cum, but at the end of it what do I have. A room full of fucking cum bottles and nothing else.

You dedicated a shitload of time with a worthless cunt that treats you like shit.

How're you gunna feel when 15 years passes and nothing has changed?

Stop being a beta dude. See if this girl is interested in you.

If not, just stay friends.

If so? Give it a whirl.

In either situation get rid of #1.
>>
>>726703762
Yeah I know, but still it's more than meets the eye
Yes I know I'm acting like a faggot but these things ain't as easy as you would think
>>
>>726703607
>>726703893
all that shit about not being as easy as you think is pure FEAR

you don't want to lose both because you're a pussy, so you're trying to enjoy #2 while keeping #1 on the back burner.
>>
>>726703893

They absolutely are as easy as you think. The only barrier that you face is your own fear and insecurity. You're 100% capable of doing it. The only thing you need to overcome is your own fear of losing something you put time into.

Grow a pair, OP.

I've seen too many friends fall into this exact trap and lose themselves to their bitchy girlfriend's so much that they don't even have a personality anymore.

You don't want this OP.

You know that.

Now do something about it.
>>
File: peeepe.jpg (53KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
peeepe.jpg
53KB, 800x593px
I have just sent a snapchat to the new girl
going to see what she's up to, maybe going to ask her out

Also something I wrote to her the day after we slept was:
"i know it may sound weird or cheesy but I kinda miss you"

She replied that she missed me to.

I don't reall know if it's true or not, she has made it clear she dosen't want a bf so why would she write these things to me and mean it? She's just being polite maybe?
>>
>>726704010
Yeah pretty spot on, and i feel like shit because of it
>>
>>726702338

Then don't date immediately.

Just take her out sometimes.

Talk to her enough that she remembers who you are.

Go out to dinner occasionally and bang her every now and again.

Put in your time and win your prize OP, I know you can do it.
>>
If you feel this badly about it, you should probably just break up with her.
Your relationship sounds like shit, I understand the time aspect of it but like the other guy said, it's like throwing away new money when you're already losing the bet.

I had doubts about breaking up with my girlfriend of 1,5 years too but we're still really good together so I'm not breaking up soon. You sound like you are shit together so there's no loss.

Although, take it easy with the new girl, don't go too fast or be really intense about "getting a new girlfriend", just see where your dates take you and enjoy the time together.
>>
>>726703893
you´re just afraid of breaking up with her.
You will feel so much better after doing it, trust me, I´ve been there. It was better for both of us in the end, even though she was really sad in the beginning, it was mostly her hurt ego that I would break up with her and not the other way around.

That´s also another reason why you should just go through with it. It´s better for your psyche.
>>
>>726704280
This. Sometimes life requires a muse anon. If it doesn't work out, you'll have had one more experience making you better in the long run. You gotta not end up with that feeling this bitch makes you feel. That's the bottom line.
>>
>>726702338
post pics of both then we'll decide.
>>
>>726703607
It's 3 years of your life that you spent miserably trying to make a relationship work when girl #1 doesn't even try.

Listen, if you're the one that is carrying the relationship, trying to keep it alive, then it isn't much of a relationship is it?

Bottom line is, even if girl #2 doesn't work out it is better to be "alone" than having someone around that is just dragging you down and making you fell like shit because she can't be bothered to unglue her fucking eyes off the TV fo a second and do something nice for you for a change.
>>
>>726704179
She's saying that because she thinks you're unavailable. She likes to fuck disgruntled dudes in relationships so as to avoid commitments. I find most chicks like this do that to stay available for "someone they really like" adversely, Not every girl wants a relationship... but she is open to at least help you rebound and get out of beta mode.
>>
File: peepe.jpg (100KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
peepe.jpg
100KB, 960x700px
OP again.

Some of you might not understand but one of gf's close relatives died a few days ago, so i don't really want to start a new fight with her after this and the fight we are already in
>>
Plus there's the off chance that knowing that you left someone you were with for three years because she made you THAT HAPPY will make her fall for you on the spot.
>>
>>726705658

Doesn't matter.

Not your problem.

Bounce outta there OP
>>
>>726705658
I did write to the new girl.

We might see a movie tonight
>>
>>726705763
We're still together and i'm not a douche type of guy.

It would be like telling someone they're adopted on their birthday
>>
>>726705658
OP . You already fucked and are dating the other chick#2. Be what your chick #1 needs. A friend. Your shit relationship might be making her life worse too especially if it now includes infidelity.
>>
OP, I was in a similar situation as you where I dated a girl for a year and a half who just wasn't right for me.

She actually was really sweet, and completely in love with me, constantly horny, and we never fought. She was also tiny and busty and gorgeous. You'd think that would be all you need.

Well it's not. Even if your girl never fought with you, it sounds like she's very lazy and has zero passions in life. That's how my gf was, and it was miserable.

I broke up with her, and found someone who's 5'10 (I'm 5'7), 170 pounds, with a weird skin condition, and we've only dated for a month. Guess what? I'm infinitely happier with my new gf.

Pic related, old gf I broke up with. Being nice and pretty only gets so far if you have zero personality.
>>
>>726705897

I legitimately don't have emotions due to severe fuckery of childhood psychology.

So I applaud your use of empathy.

I just don't understand it.
>>
>>726705955
+
>>726705763
-
>>726705267
+
>>
>>726706017
Thank you.

That's what I fought some people would feel, but I'm not a bad guy, i'm just in a difficult situation where i'm in love with another girl than my gf.

I would never hurt anyone or want them to feel bad about themselves
>>
File: 1487263223775.jpg (9KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487263223775.jpg
9KB, 243x250px
>>726703246
>haven't spoke to gf in weeks

Yeah she's more than likely fucking some other dudes as well. Why are you being such a pushy and dragging it out?

But, I've been in that situation before. Honestly, the other girls more than likely going to lose interest once she finds out you're single. So don't get too attached just in case.
>>
Feels on this.

Seems to me like the relationship is at that point where the enthusiasm and drive to grow together has diminished. Of course I have no real conclusion to draw

But I can also relate to what someone said about it feels like your giving up money on a loosing bet, if you're anything like me, you can't detach from all the time and investment you've put forth. The good memories.

Also you guys stayed together for 3 years for a reason, so there's something there or was, and it's hard to let that go no matter how shitty it gets.

Sounds to me tho like girl #2 obviously just wants to enjoy good sex and good times, making clear that she doesn't want a boyfriend should literally say it all. If a girl has fucked you and she says she doesn't want a boyfriend, than that's usually a pretty firm commitment, atleast for a while. I think the contrast of being shit on and devalued by girl #1, makes the illusion of girl #2 to be this bright shining star, that you're in love with. I sense a lot of short term fun, and an absolutely fuckery of anguish if it does turn to something long term, been there.

Actually I'm living it in a way now.

Ah, /b/ro tip draw a conclusion on what to do with girl #1, 100% commit to what you plan to do. And literally openly discuss this with her, you were with her for 3 years. Make sense of it, because you both will feel 1000 times better if there's some substance.

Than girl #2 causal freidndship, do NOT put all your eggs in my basket, probably should just play it cool no matter what, nothing's worse than going Disney channel on a Reg slut.

Be a man about this shit.

But you should be single, and get off /b/ and get out of your shit small town.
>>
>>726706006
thats a trap
>>
>>726706354
I know for a fact she isn't cheating, she's just to stubborn to write so we haven't talked.

yeah I know, but she might also lose interest if I don't dump gf
>>
>>726706331
OP, I have been in this situation, and I also had empathy for both parties. It's. Fucking. Hard. To figure out the right way to do it all.

I too commend you on trying to understand your gfs position and feelings, especially since you realize you don't love her. I know you've been beating yourself up for cheating, but I don't think your a bad guy. I do think you owe it to your current gf to break up with her ASAP. Because it isn't fair to her to be cheating and trying to salvage it at the same time. Find the right moment and end it.

For your new thing: take it slow. You aren't in love, even though you feel that way. It's heavy infatuation, you forgot what it even feels like to really like someone. Take. It. Sloooow. Or you'll blow it and be at square 1 with nothing.
>>
>>726706331

Well buddy, you're gunna have to if you want to smile again in your lifetime.
>>
>>726706568
Thank you man for your insight
>>
>>726706568

this anon is right. I have rebounded SO fucking hard after getting out of toxic relationships that I mistook the infatuation for love.

You don't love Vagina #2. You just think you do because you /finally/ feel less lonely.
>>
Update op
>>
K lets roll! If someone gets a quad he leaves bitch #1
>>
>>726707393
I wrote my gf a pretty ong message of how I feel and some of the things you guys have made me realise. Might break up, don't really care.

Asked girl #2 if she wants to watch a movie so I'll see how it goes
>>
>>726707923

YES GOOD GO GO GO
>>
>>726708038
Gf is typing so maybe i'll get a message soon
>>
>>726708080
The anticipation is killing even me.

Lol
>>
>>726708156
Haha cam down bro.

Why is it that everytime you have sent a maessage you remember a bunch of things you forgot to write?
>>
>>726703526
RT/THIS/Best Post/ 10 out of 10 > OP, please do this.
>>
>>726706006
that girl is not gorgeous. LOL
>>
OP here for the last post.

I wrote my gf a message and went pretty hard on her, she started to apologize like crazy but I'm not letting myself fall for the trap again.

I am now going to get hammered with my friends.

Thank you to every one for your replies!
>>
Op post proof
>>
>>726708892

Stay the course my dude
>>
>>726703097
he said he "lives in a pond"
>>
>>726706006
>Pretty

PRETTY FUCKING UGLY TOP KEK

-1/10 WOULD RATHER DUNK BALLS IN ACID.
>>
>>726705658

Accuse that retaliative of molesting you, now you have a good reason to leave her and they can't even say you're lying

? = Profit
>>
>>726709362
he "lives in a pond" because he is tied down by girl #1, got comfortable and is too afraid to venture out.

The sea is there. He just has to go for it.
>>
>>726709949
You sound like a top fag not gunna lie,

do you write poetry too, fuck ye sea ya fanny
>>
>>726702338
I remember that with my ex-gf we always argue because of her. Split up that relationship, it's unhealthy.
Actually, she is just my bitch. We are sex-friends and nothing else. So I've sex for free while I don't need to argue.
>>726703246
Be careful with that girl. She would cheat you.
>>
>>726710029
Do lyrics count as poetry? Because I do sing and play guitar in a band so yeah...if I couldn't write for shit I'd be fucked
>>
>>726710413
Post band or not true.
>>
>>726710496
Then it isn't true I guess. I'm not about to post something I care for in /b/.
>>
>>726710666
False information confirmed. guitar hero doesn't count mate
>>
>>726710784
Yeah, whatever. I really care about proving myself on a vietnamese cycling board to someone I've never met and will never know.
>>
This thread is just full of what the fuck. From the retarded OP to all these fake ass lotharios trying to coach him through any bit of normalcy in his worthless relationship. None of you sound like you've even kissed a real life woman. Keep going. I am entertained.
>>
>>726711240
Aggree totally
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.