[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with Pauline Hanson's muslim ban? Calling

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 23

File: coma.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
coma.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
Do you agree with Pauline Hanson's muslim ban? Calling all ausfags
>>
>>726690962
Nope. Hanson is an idiot... sadly with the state of world politics she will probably be our next prime minister.
I for one welcome our new poorly educated idiot overlords.
>>
I don't know how such idiots get to where she is
>>
>>726691048
Are you retarded? Her party literally won 0 seats in the last election
>>
what's the context to it, last i heard she just hated anyone who wasn't white.

there's already a huge amount of muslims in the country as is so i dont really see what a ban would actually accomplish, maybe a comprehensive hunt of all radicalised factions would be good, get those retards who think they're going to heaven for killing others and just throw them into one of those industrial shredders feet first.

Hanson is a huge asshole though.
>>
>>726691105
radicalised muslims really make the regular muslims look bad, she hates non whites and picked an easy target, people dont want their neighbours to one day just decide they will kill all non muslims because some dickhead in the shithole middle east said it was a good idea.
>>
>>726690962
fuck muslims
and limp dick pooftas and leftist who just want to suck mussie cocks
>>
File: chat.jpg (205KB, 888x624px) Image search: [Google]
chat.jpg
205KB, 888x624px
what if pauline hanson doesn't identify as pauline hanson. what if all the stupid shit shes doing nowdays is because of a persona/ego created by pic related

crazy bitch though
>>
How do you successfully ban something a person can lie about
>>
>>726691301
but lying is a sin against allah, any good muslim wouldnt do that.
>>
>>726690962
Wait, so now people are copying Trump just because he started it?
>>
>>726691142
yeah, she still hates the vietnamese despite the fact they've been here 20 years and exactly fuck all has gone wrong
>>
>>726690962

Yes.

She might be a loudmouth ginger cunt, but she's bang on the money this time.

I remember when the media made it out like she was obligated to sell one of her houses to muslims, or asians or something, like a decade ago.

Fuck that noise. She can sell it to whoever the fuck she wants.
>>
She used to want to ban all the Chinemen, now she has moved on the Muslims

She only does it for the money and her giant ego
>>
>>726691405
she's been trying this shit for like 15 years, first time it was asians, my cousin went to court for punching out one of her supporters at a rally years ago, didnt get jail though.

he's a big brown guy just to add context.
>>
>>726691385
But any actually dangerous muslim could justify lying about being a muslim for the greater good. I believe there's actually a line in the quran that allows for lying to your enemies.

Not that the bible is any better about that sort of thing but we've seen plenty of crazy christians as well.

These sort of things seem like they only strengthen extremists and hurt people who are actually willing to assimilate.
>>
File: QuranDisbelievers.png (42KB, 768x950px) Image search: [Google]
QuranDisbelievers.png
42KB, 768x950px
>>726691132
She has 4 seats in the senate. But no, she will never be the leader of Australia. No outsider will because of the way the Australian system is constructed, we can never have an outsider because only one of the two major parties will end up winning and those major parties pick who represents them, the people don't get to pick a leader for that party so again, we will never have an "outsider".

Muslim ban makes sense. The Quran is cancerous. There is a reason there has been over 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 (that is 30,000 attacks, not 30,000 victims. The amount of victims would greatly surpass that)
>>
>>726690962
She's quite ignorant and rather dopey. Underneath the populist spruiking she's got little idea of how the world works.

Unlike the US which is surrounded by Catholic dominated shitholes (except Canada) our trading partners are heavily Moslem dominated. Let Hanson loose and we'll soon suffer a massive drop in quality of life.

She's just a ranga ratbag puppet of the marginalised natsoc extremists.
>>
>>726691519
yeah i was saying it in a kind of tongue in cheek way but you're right on the money with that.
I'd say Islam needs to be reformed in the same way the Catholic church did, some of the ideals are not fit for modern life, things like honour killings cannot be justified anymore.
>>
I don't think she's taken it far enough. Muslims need to be executed, and their children deported.
>>
>>726690962
No its discriminatory and un-australian. I wish someone would have the guts to ban all religion which would get the muslim extremists anyway
>>
>>726691738
The only way it can reform is through dilution and integration with cultures and beliefs that undermine the extreme elements.
>>
Thing is, society needs people like her, those who aren't content to just parrot the currently-popular line of thought.

The voice of dissent is an INCREDIBLY important factor of the modern world, and any society that seeks to quash it needs to be viewed with extreme suspicion.
>>
>>726691519
Yes, it's called Taqiyya.
>>
>>726691511
>first time it was asians,

she wasnt wrong
>>
>>726691738
Sure but I don't think that's a specifically islam issue. "Islamaphobia" is just a boogeyman for both sides of the aisle.

All the abrahamic religions are pretty fucked if you want to go the fundamentalist route
>>
>>726690962
l think shes dumb because how do we ban all muslims when they're already so embedded within, goodluck with that, it will go down in history as a cleansing and will spark a war with islam in Australia hahaha we should do it on second thought
>>
>>726691832
I dont disagree with everything she says. She however needs to learn to moderate her opinions and make it more consumable rather than just trying to appeal to lowbrow queensland farmer types
>>
>>726690962

Islamb is a disease oiejr0394jo ljfdslmsf oi9jokjgs
virus pffft pllllssss

Pauline has been infected with it her speech has been afflicted with it.

Islam needs to be gone back to the rock it was under the first 2nd time the Christians handed their asses to the.
There's no need for another ottobin empire trickery.

Saudi Arabia bans Christians fuck them lets ban Muslims.
>>
>>726691819
>>726691738

Islam cannot reform. They follow a book that is supposed to be the literal word of God and any suggestion that it isn't is blasphemous. The penalty for blasphemy is death.

Muslims won't integrate. We've got 1400 years of proof of this behaviour. They are Muslim first and foremost, that is why you always here them refer to Muslim-Australians, rather then just Australians.
>>
>>726691819
Are you retarded? All integrating Muslims into other cultures has done is cause a ton of people to defend them whenever they commit acts of terror or do terrible things.

The terrorist attack in the UK the other day, in the official press conference after the attack the fucking police commissioner of all people said "In wake of attacks like these we understand that our Muslim community will be anxious given the past behavior of right wing extremists" what in the fuck is he talking about? It was Muslim who just killed 4 and injured 35 others. So why the fuck are they worried about how the Muslim community feels? What about every other community who will be targeted by Islamic terrorists for not being Muslims or not following the Quran correctly? As for "past right wing behavior" I looked it up and the last actual attack by any right wing group in the UK was in 1999. He's not living in reality, most people refuse to acknowledge reality just like him, they want to make excuses for Muslims rather then identifying the problem which is the religion itself.
>>
>>726691952
Guess how many refugees were taken in by Saudi arabia ZERO. Guess how many foreign fighters in isis and the FSA / al Qaeda mercenary islamist base Saudi araba provided?
>>
>>726691792
>banning a dangerous cult of murder ia discriminatory
>we should ban ALL religions
>esp the ones that teach murdering me is immoral. I really hate those
>>
I've heard some european countries are wanting to implement laws against "Islamophobia". Since when are you not allowed to criticize a religion or ideology? Islam isn't a race. Muslims aren't a race. So what the fuck is wrong with speaking out against, criticizing or even debating them?

Funnily enough these are fucking "western" countries that are implementing laws within Sharia, which is that by law, you can't criticize Islam.

People are allowed to criticize every other religion, especially Christianity, so why would Islam be the exception when it's the worst of them all by far?

I'm not a Christian myself by the way.
>>
>>726692139
I missed your point
>>
>>726691938

Why? Prettying up your words and dancing around the subject rather than attacking it directly is the first step towards censorship.

Fuck that. Say what you mean or shut your goddamn mouth, I reckon.
>>
>>726691862
I agree. Im asian and i lived in springvale where drugs were a rampant problem brought in by asians.

imo 2nd/3rd gen asians like myself are pretty much quite ‘aussie’ now and fit in like everyone else. Im quite ‘occa’ in the way i talk n if u only heard my voice ud swear im white as a cloud
>>
She doesn't go far enough. I would ban much more - and you know you would too /b/. It just makes sense.
>>
>>726692045
I am pretty sick of the apologists. This country needs to have a serious and uncomfortable talk about its future as a free and democratic state. People are too afraid of being called an -ist or a -phone to speak up.

People tend to apologise for Muslims, because their reaction to any kind of insult is to kill innocent people by blowing up a bus or something. What other religion does that?
>>
>>726691819
this is true, the only way they can realize unbelievers aren't monsters is by living with them and understanding their culture.

>>726691862
mate all our neighbouring countries are asian except NZ but they are pretty much part of Australia as is.

>>726691874
the thing is that all the other abrahamic religions have been worked to fit modern days, we dont have people killing each other because they married outside of the religion for the most part.

>>726692022
yeah its a problem, there should be muslim scholars working to understand the words for the modern world so we get less of this extremist shit, otherwise the whole religion should be thrown into a furnace.

man fuck the extremists and fuck the Apex gang shit thats been going on, I know its not really related but its frustrating to hear about.
>>
>>726692274
She will never win enough support to be relevant if she keeps singling out a minority and attacking them with reckless abandon.

Depends on her ambition I guess. Maybe she is happy being a bit player who contributes nothing but stirring the pot
>>
>>726692318
Also to add onto my post, i was in town when pauline hanson came to springvale one year and ppl were throwing piss balloons apparently. Huge scuffles n all. Still quite vivid in my memory
>>
>>726692483

Trump did. His platform was largely - albeit not completely, but still - based on excluding mexicans and "making america american again".
>>
I only wish for 3 sensible things:
1. Halt all refugee intake. We canteven take care of who is already here.
2. Anyone caught aiding or participating in overseas terrorism is immediately sent there on a one way trip, and their Aus visa, etc permanently revoked. If the country won't take them voluntarily , they get airdropped in a poorly padded crate. Our F/A-18s fly over Syria unopposed, so can a C-130J.
3. Get rid of these SJWs in the mainstream media (here's looking at you ABC), telling us we're not allowed to be concerned.

I don't care who achieves this.
>>
>>726692389
>we dont have people killing each other because they married outside of the religion for the most part.

No but you have parents denying their children necessary medical treatments and a basic education because they got offended that opposing beliefs exist.

I think fundamentalist christians fucking up their kids are just as bad as fundamentalist anything else fucking up their kids.
>>
She has become that shit talking mate at a party who talks way too much but no one really pays any attention to
>>
https://youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0
>>
>>726692388
The other thing that is hilarious is when people try to call others "Nazi's" for not wanting Muslims around, etc. yet it was Muslims who were allied with Hitler in vast amounts. Hitler said he had great respect for Muslims because they had a shared hatred for the jews and that "perhaps they even hated jews more then he (Hitler) did". A lot of Nazi officers escaped via Syria through their Muslim allies.
>>
>>726692045
Its following it pretty correctly. Destory infidels and rape and pillage even if its underage or your own family. Thats Muhammad in a nutshell
>>
>>726692591
>I think fundamentalist christians fucking up their kids are just as bad as fundamentalist anything else fucking up their kids.

HAHAHAHA

As an Atheist, I say you need to hang yourself for that statement.
>>
>>726692750
>As an Atheist,

Opinion discarded
>>
>>726692577
Fair call... but i dont think hanson is capable of a trump style win. She is too blue collar bogan for that.

Its possible in australia for someone to pull off that stunt... but it would have to be someone fresh and with a quick shock and awe approach to get elected before the public work them out. Hanson is too rusted on now.

Gina might be able to. She is pretty right wing bogan
>>
>>726692748
Also one of the leaders of a major terrorist organization (I can't remember which one right now and can't be bothered to google the article) stated that they should be doing less big terrorist attacks with hundreds killed and focus more on entering countries as refugees and breeding out the native population, therefore eventually becoming a majority and therefore voting to establish Sharia and other Islamic law. (because as written in the Quran, the goal of Islam is for the entire world to be Islamic)
>>
>>726692824
>Gina
Aww fuck no. She wanted to import labour from, was it Bangladesh? More fucking Muslims coming into the country. But then, if they are locked in a mine site somewhere in northern western australian and worked nearly to death ...
>>
>>726692803
So you think Christians are bringing up their kids "just as bad as Muslims"?

I'm saying I'm an Atheist and yet even I can see how stupid a statement that is and I don't even believe in any of the fucking fairy tales but I can't definitely see a huge difference between the two. You'd have to be stupid not to.
>>
>>726692587
Shit, I forgot a fourth point:
4. Fuck gutless "Moderate" Muslims who will not entertain or acknowledge misdeeds of their (admittedly minor quotient) radical "brothers".
These slimeballs are the ones with power to detect and modify the bahaviour of the nutbags within their group, but allow religeous loyalty to overpower community loyalty.

Double fuckings to gutless wonders like Waleed Ali, who, in a position of influence tells us we have nothing to worry about, but won't go into details because he fears for his family's safety. What a cunt.
/rant.
>>
>>726692887
That was Gadaffi (of Lybia) who warned about that not long before he was killed. He basically said that if his regime fell then there would be a flood of millions of "refugees" into Europe like had never been seen.
>>
>>726692591
>No but you have parents denying their children necessary medical treatments and a basic education because they got offended that opposing beliefs exist.

my aunt is a pretty hardcore christian, they have crosses and those holographic pictures of holy figures you see from time to time all over the house, the point is I talked to her about these things and she said it explicitly states in the bible that "god gave us the materials to heal ourselves" so she calls the people who turn down medicine idiots and says that the best way to understand your own religion is to read into other religions too.

fundamentalists rarely ever actually understand the context of their holy books.

>>726692750
calm down buddy.
>>
>>726692960
Fundamentalists are all garbage and should be removed. Acting like one form of garbage is better than another kind doesn't solve anything
>>
>>726692960
Its discrimination to see any difference in telling your kids lies about sky fairies and praying for things instead of just busting a gut for everything in life. Even if one religion still thinks its the 14th century and the other has become more 'progressive'. You cannot ban any one religion without banning them all. That is unaustralian.
>>
>>726693031
>>726692659

Watch that video. She says it so well. That when a peaceful majority is irrelevant, when a violent minority is calling the shots.

The peaceful majority of German people, of Chinese people, of Russian people, of Japanese people, when only a minority of those were involved in killing millions.
>>
>>726690962
at least she believes in vaccines now
>>
>>726693054
No, a leader of a terrorist organization said it very recently.

>Al Qaeda leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed says said the terror attacks were good, but the “practical” way to defeat America was through immigration and by outbreeding non-Muslims. >He said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States, taking advantage of the welfare system to support themselves while they spread their jihadi message. They will wrap themselves in America’s rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within. He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people eventually would become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.

>“Eventually,” Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said, “America will expose her neck to us for slaughter.”

>Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said, “Your own government will turn on you. Your leaders will turn on you. They will turn on you to save themselves. It will play out in the media and strengthen the hearts of the brothers. It will recruit more to Allah’s cause because the press coverage will make the U.S. look weak and divided.”

There was also someone from ISIS who said something similar last year but I can't seem to find the statements right now.
>>
>>726693031
The only community loyalty a Muslim has is to the Muslim community. They care not for the infidels around them.
>>
>>726693157
>That is unaustralian.

Australia was actually founded as a Christian country, being Muslim is unaustralian.

Australia used to have a whites only policy.

You have no idea about what is "Australian" or not.
>>
>>726692949
Gina wouldnt do it anyway. No political ambition unless it suits her company.

She just wants to eat cake and buy baggy pants.

Not sure who our trump might be but i can see a massive chance for someone gutsy enough to have a proper go. Australia is sick to the tits of the labor / liberal dichotomy.
>>
Pauline Hanson is only relevant when she's telling minority groups to go back where they came from, prove me wrong.
>>
>>726693332
It's sickening that multiple sources have said exactly this, and throughout history this is how Islam has found its way into and then taken over other countries, but the western world isn't listening, or learning from history.
>>
>>726693404
Welcome to 1850.

Australia was founded by immigration. Asian and italian and greek guys made up half the goldfields. Everyone gave each other shit equally. The only thing thats really changed is the pc levels.

Australia is now a very inclusive place where the underlying principles is a fair go for everyone. Underperformers are still delt with harshly, regardless of race or creed.
>>
>>726690962
That's not the issue, it's the fact she considers being Muslim as a disease. She's so unfit for parliament, preys on the uneducated and ill informed.
>>
>>726693514
We cant. You are right.

It appeals to about 10% of the population... which will be about her poll numbers for the rest of eternity
>>
>>726693404

pretty sure u could replace Austrailia and white with alot of countries and it'd work.
>>
>>726693389
That's exactly what I meant, but I should have clarified.

Us infidels are only good for one thing: our taxes paying their welfare.

I'd love to know the truth of the beliefs of Muslims in Australia:

1. Fuck the infidel world, I wanna see it burn.
2. I don't agree with radical muhammad next door, but he's helping us out...
3. I agree with brother Mohammad next door, peace be upon him...
4. Australia is a wonderful place, and I'd hate to see anyone ruin it.

Sadly, there is no way to measure these sentiments in a population accurately.
>>
>>726691436
She is just jealous that the viet immigrants of the 70's speak better occa than she and most other Aussies can.
>>
>>726693332
holy shit if they are literally saying it then why are people acting like its a conspiracy theory?
>>
>>726693514
pretty damn true, I must admit
it's like she fades into the back ground until something comes up that she can take advantage of
>>
>>726693581
>Underperformers are dealt with harshly.

Yes, as in given a free house, wage, medication and zero interest loans that are forgiven after 5 weeks of being abandoned, as is the car itself down a creek.

Face it, our low opinion of underachievers is easy ignored in the face of such reward.
>>
Shes a racist cunt, 1% are terryioists, bitch is playing on peoples fears. Stupid souless rangar cunt.
>>
>>726690962
FUCKING SO SICK OF THIS CUNT.
>>
>>726693955
And you're a dumb cunt with an IQ of 0.
Why don't you get back to watching The Project?
>>
>>726693874
Sure. But that is applied equally... not just to muslims or just to any one group. Maybe abos, but that is just political guilt and they are like half a percent of fuck all anyway.

Australia is very even handed. Which must remain a thing. We cant ban one group of anything.
>>
>>726693746
Just propaganda. "Conspiracy theory = tin foil hat idiocy"
"Islam wants to take over the world = tin foil hat idiocy"
Just say it confidently and most people will agree with you and just think "Huh, what a bunch of racist idiots. Not me though, I'm both educated and progressive!"
>>
>>726690962
I want to fuck her
>>
>>726693746
Because fool, it's racist and islamaphobic to repeat word for word, what a leading muslim has said.

I'm not sure, so help me here... is this like only black people can call each other nigger?
>>
I'd pay to see her assassinated.
>>
yes i am for it, keep Aussies in the majority, were already getting swamped by Asians and Indians it would do a service to slow them down and allow Australia be Australia before its not
>>
>>726694085
How is he wrong? Fucking give an argument instead of an insult.
>>
File: 1489220079753.jpg (39KB, 620x682px) Image search: [Google]
1489220079753.jpg
39KB, 620x682px
>>726693955
i voted for her because i hate muslims (mostly). she really isn't the brightest light in the cave and i would hate for her to be prime minister, but she's racist enough to keep the spark alive until someone smarter becomes the leader.
>>
>>726694190
Nice b8
>>
>>726694205
Because he really presented an intelligent argument?

I responded in kind.
>>
>>726694247
Ok, so prove him wrong?
>>
>>726694190
Just allow the ones who make your chinese takeaway right?

Australia hasnt been an english colony for 150 years. There are asian australian families that have been here longer than yours. I promise.
>>
>>726694116
>We cant ban one group of anything.
You can do anything, with consequences.
Only leftard fags believe "you can't"

Perhaps you meant: "I'd rather you didn't"?

This is why they have won historically, because the nice guys "play by the rules".
>>
I have no problems with Asians, Indians, etc.

I have a problem with Muslims because it's about their beliefs and religion, not their race. Their views are shaped by a cancerous ideology with a prophet who was a terrorist himself and taught to either convert or kill non believers, those are the options. This is the person they want to live their life like. Someone who is Asian doesn't follow an ideology like this and most of them are very smart people, therefore I have no issue with them.
>>
>>726694247
was hardly an argument, just a his opinion but id like to hear what you have to say also
>>
>>726694331
Australia in the days of the white Australia policy was best form of Australia. Asians were still allowed but not in overwhelming numbers.
>>
>>726694363
Im a liberal voter my whole life. Stuck in the centre but i hate the union flunkies in the labor party and prioritise tight economic management and the liberals have historically done that better. Businessmen make better politicians than loudmouth union stooges.

But having inclusive policy is a must. One rule for all is critical otherwise we descend towards apartheid and segregation and hate and loathing.
>>
>>726694699
Oh hi Malcolm. Holy shit, I read that in his annoying voice and it is something he could have said.
>>
>>726694699
That's noble, I agree with you intention, but how do you see it concluding when both sides have equal rights and resources, but totally different intentions?

How can I say this? I don't wish to defeat them, I just don't want to lose to them.
>>
>>726694247
That's what I thought.
>>
>>726695013
Not enough people realise that the world is actually at war. A war where only one side realises they are at war. This is a problem.
>>
>>726694301
>>726694205
>>726695170

Just because not all Muslims are active terrorists doesn't mean the ones you consider to be "moderate" don't agree with what the others are doing. They follow the same religion after all -

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

16% of young Muslims (1 in 6) in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
>>
>>726694513
This guy. This guy right here. The white Australia policy was great for everyone. I don't know why we ever let it go...
>>
>>726695184
What is the war being fought over?

Ban that
>>
>>726695393
How was it great for charlie the 4th generation asian dude who runs the local newsagency and makes bricklayers look like amateurs suckin down tins at the pub?
>>
Nope. Cunt actually said 'Islam is a disease that needs to be exterminated'. I know we're on 4chan and we're all ironically edgy, but that's Hitler level fascism, and the bitch should be kicked out of the senate for that shit. To make matter worse, she said Islam needs to be vaccinated against, after only a week ago saying vaccines cause autism. Total fucking cunt.
>>
>>726695448
>Imagine, by John Lennon, plays distantly...
>>
Yes, I'm sure the radical murderous fanatics will totally be all like "oh wow, it's illegal for us to go there? Gee, I'd hate the break the law."

How fucking inbred would you need to be to think this would actually work?
>>
>>726695170
>>726694483
>>726694301
>>726694205
>>726695314

Continued -

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): 43% of Muslims worldwide approve of al-Qaeda. 49% approve of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

Pew Research (2011): 1 in 10 native-born Muslim-Americans have a favorable view of al-Qaeda.
http://people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

al-Jazeera (2006): 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden
http://www.partisanlines.com/threads/al-jazeera-arabic-poll-49-9-support-osama-bin-laden.712/

Populus Survey: 18% of British Muslims would be proud if a family member joined al-Qaeda.
>>
>>726690962
PLEASE EXPLAIN
>>
>>726695600
Dude was a bit of dickhead but he had a bloody good point
>>
>>726695641
That's not the point you simpleton. Ban it, then when those shitskins show up on a raft you just push them back out to sea where they will be eaten by sharks.

If they make it on land, because it's illegal, your police will be allowed to hunt them down and send them to one of those great off-site gitmo style immigrant camps that Australia has.
>>
>>726695448
Islam is fighting to take control the non-Islamic parts of the world, as their doctrine states that they must. Dar al-Islam (house of Islam) vs. Dar al-Harb (house of war). And currently, only the Islamic side realises that this is why they are fighting. The west is too busy apologising and excusing their bahviour.

Islam had a great run from 680 BC or whatever to about 1400 when they dominated most of southern Europe (check the span of the so call Dark Ages) and was finally put down in 1913 with the fall of the Ottoman Empire. However, the west has been complacent and taken their eye off the ball and allowed seeds to spread and take root again.
>>
>>726695669
>>726695314
>>726695170
>>726694483
>>726694301
>>726694205

Continued again -

>al-Jazeera Poll (2015): 81% of respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS).
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

>The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say al-Qaeda beliefs are Islamic or correct.,
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

>The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 38% of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct.,
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

>ICM Poll 2015: 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half the total population.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-leader-isis-supporting-brits-disenfranchised-6018357

>Clarion Project Study (2015): 11.5% of Arabs support ISIS, or about 42 million.
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/isis-has-least-42-million-supporters-arab-world

>Social Trends Survey (2016): 21% of Turks says ISIS 'represents Islam"; 10% would not categorize it as a terrorist organization.
http://www.trust.org/item/20160112154230-7c2sb/

>ICM (2014): 16% of all French Muslims support ISIS, including 27% of those aged 18-24.
http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

>al-Jazeera Survey (2015): 81% of respondents approve of "regional conquests: by ISIS.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/05/25/al-jazeera-survey-shows-81-percent-support-islamic-state/#

I mean you get the point, I could go on and on and on there is more then 50 times as much information then I've already posted.
>>
>>726695862
>assumes only boat people are muslims
>assumes terrorists are inherently honest
>doesn't realise muslims have been here since the gold rush of the 1880's
>calls others "simpleton"

Like I said, fucking inbred. Your family tree got pissed on by too many dogs, pal.
>>
>>726695876
>>726695669
>>726695314

>all this open support for isis and other terrorist orgs

wtf? how do people even believe its in any way justified to defend Muslims saying its not commonplace when it's obviously been proven?
>>
>>726695873
Sounds like pre WW2 appeasement...

People have no idea what's coming. And I'll have no joy, as an old cunt, saying " I told you so".
>>
>>726695876
Do you have any sources that aren't right-wing echo chambers?
>>
Islam really isn't a problem in this country, despite how hard people are trying to make it one. .2% of Muslims in Australia support radical Islam; compare that to the 25% of catholic priests (that we know of) that are pedophiles. A quarter of all priests in Australia rape kids, but yet the innocent lady next door wearing a burqa is the real problem. Come on, Australia.
>>
>>726695876
You're good. I like you.
>>
>>726696034
Shut the fuck up and take your meds, grandpa, no-one gives a fuck about your old world assumptions.
>>
>>726696090
Pew is in some of those lists and they're considered a reputable source.

Got anything to refute what's being said that isn't Muslim apologetics like CNN, HuffPo, Buzzfeed, Independent, BBC, etc?

What's funny is one of the very first links is a CBS link, which isn't right wing in the slightest.
>>
>>726695873
Right

So what is the solution?
>>
>>726696090
where is your sources?
>>
>>726696107
I think we're more concerned by trends. Less and less people go to catholic Church. They are nothing like the para-state they were in the 60s and previous thousand years.

The other problem is conversely, growing.
>>
>>726696090
>echo chambers

Holy shit you people are forever projecting yourself onto others.
>>
>>726693746
Didn't the soviets plan the exact same thing?

And then their agents all went native or went rogue?

But sure, keep pretending Muslims have a hive mind or whatever oxygen-starved shit you read of Breitbart.
>>
Fuck the rag head dogs
Straya cunts
Pauline all the way
>>
>>726696235
The Final solution.
>>
>>726696166
I'm 37.
Calm ya knickers bozo.
>>
>>726696107
Exactly
>>
>>726696166
So, when you're on your knees with a sword at your neck are you going to call out:

"There is only one God and Muhammed is his messenger."?

Better brush up on your Arabic, not sure that will work in English.
>>
>>726696287
>But sure, keep pretending Muslims have a hive mind

Are you mentally disabled?

Do you understand what the Quran is and what it states?
>>
>>726696229
>but.... but one of them... is kind of... reputable...
>oh, and everyone who disagrees with me is a Muslim apologist

Trumpfag detected, captain, the Downs Syndrome levels are off the scale
>>
>>726696229
>got anything to refute what's being said that isn't Muslim apologitics

And just like that, all your hard work collecting sources has just become total invalid and you've lost all credibility.
>>
>>726696318
>le edge
What is the solution... that might actually work?
>>
>>726696379
Pew is there a ton of times and CBS was one example.

You're braindead and nothing you're saying is actually anything of substance.
>>
>>726696417
That's not anything works in the real world Anon.
Still haven't seen anything reputable that's refuting anything I've posted and nothing I've posted as been factually incorrect.
>>
>>726696254
I don't need sources to question verification on his, you fucking Queenslander. If the Onion says Steve Banner has a live rat crawling through his body, do I really need to verify that on the Huffington Post?
>>
holy fuck, I thought I was in tumblr for a second looking at this thread
>>
File: Stefan Molyneux.jpg (14KB, 804x446px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Molyneux.jpg
14KB, 804x446px
>>726696507
>I don't need sources

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>726691132
Are you an idiot, sir? One Nation received less votes yet more overall seats than the Greens because the Aussie algorithm is bullshit.
>>
>>726696356
LOL yeah, cause they're just lopping off heads in Woy Woy, aren't they? I hear Adelaide is set to be a Sharia Law Zone, better buy up on shotguns and canned food.

Wipe your chin, kid, there's some rabid foam there....
>>
>>726696278
That's not relevant to this country though. Australias most influential people are all catholic conservatives. Tony Abbot, Peter Dutton, basically the entire Liberal party, Rupert Murdoch, Gina Rhinehart etc. The Catholic Church may not be the wrecking ball it once was, but it's beliefs still hold value amongst our society's most prominent individuals. As I said, Islam isn't really a problem here.
>>
>>726696326
>says the guy who called himself "old"

Whatever, fag
>>
>>726696378
I didn't realise there was a passage of the Quran that states all Muslims are psychically linked. Find it for me, I'll wait here and call the Mental Health Hotline.
>>
>>726696641
Let's revisit this question in 10 years eh?
>>
>>726696435
The only one I can think of, is start a conversation on a national level and discuss weather or not Islam is compatible with Australian values. Hanson called for this when she said that we need to learn about Islam and the Quran to be able to make an informed decision about it. Now what that decision may be, I don't know, but the only one that would work is to deport all Muslims to a country that is already fucked, i mean under Islamic rule where they can live peacefully.

Right now, that conversation won't start because too many people are scared of being called racist. Or if you piss off the Muslims, they'll blow up busses.
>>
>>726696633
Did you hear about the school near Sydney where Islamic students were threatening to behead teaches, kill their families, bullying people into reading the Quran and surrounding people and chanting verses from the Quran in Arabic?
>>
>>726696438
Awww, did the poor faggot get hurt feelings? Go masturbate to pictures of Cory Bernardi some more.
>>
>>726696656
"And I'll have" - as in future tense.
Sorry, I'll be clearer next time.
>>
>>726696702
The Quran literally states that it's unquestionable for one, it also states that disobeying instructions in the Quran is punishable by death.

So you think that the fact they might be killed by their fellow Muslims doesn't convince them to all do what the book tells them to do? Also, the punishment for leaving Islam is also death.
>>
>>726696702
No you won't, because one of them will pick up your call, and your complaint will be...
...lost.
>>
File: 1400506859828.png (173KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1400506859828.png
173KB, 396x382px
>>726696803
>Awww, did the poor faggot get hurt feelings?

I don't know, did you?

Just so you know, 4chan never has and never will be for people like you. Your fantasy based opinions have no weight in factual arguments.
>>
>>726696737
Oh no! It's almost as if they were being angry teenagers! PANIC!!!! BOARD THE WINDOWS!!!! BURN THE HOUSES WITH US IN THEM!!! SHARIA LAW ZONES IN DOWNTOWN DUBBO!!! THEY WANT TO ERECT A CALIPHATE IN GRAFTON!!!!

Please, go on. I haven't heard this much paranoia since I last visited the psych ward.
>>
>>726696717
Not sure what you mean by that? If you're implying that in 10 years Australia will be some Islamic state following strict sharia law you're a total fucking spastic. I mean, come on dude. Islam is the 4th most followed religion in Australia. Australia in itself is a secular nation to begin with.
>>
>>726696918
>calling this shitstorm "factual"

Holy shit, I'm on reddit, and /r/schizophrenia looks just like /b/....
>>
File: lol.png (276KB, 743x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
276KB, 743x1152px
>>726696941
At this point I have to assume you're a troll because no one can be this disingenuous towards reality.

>See pic, describes people like you pretty well.
>>
>>726696641
The next generation there will be less religious representation. The one after that even less still... until there is none.

Like i said, the solution is simple. Inevitable even. The question is whether anyone will have the courage to get ahead of the curve and make the desision now rather than waiting for the slow train to take its inevitable path.

I assure you there would be no religious fundamentalism if there is no religion.

Dudes from syria would just be dudes from syria.
>>
>>726696733
A conversation will solve nothing anon.

We need action of some sort
>>
>>726691655
All religious texts (even Buddhist and Hindu ones) have really nasty parts with callings for killings of all nonbelievers, so what?
>>
>>726696858
It says the exact same thing in the bible, dickhead. Oh but Christian extremists, that never happens, does it? Nope, never, ever, ever. Let's pretend one religion in the entire world has the entire market cornered on violent zealotry, and that every member of that religion is a clone with the same thoughts.

You still haven't produced a quote showing they have a hive mind.

verdict: you are a faggot. Case dismissed,
>>
>>726697125
>all religion is nasty
Solution is obvious really
>>
>>726696941
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

They are playing a long game. Have you not actually read anything in this thread?

Go and find out what happened to Afganistans thriving Buddhist population. Find out what has been happening in Burma. How did Muhammed take Mecca? Their tactics are all clearly spelled out in their various books and their "leaders" have been blatantly stating how they are planning to infiltrate and take the west.
>>
>>726696991
Im only interested in how it progresses. You say islam is 4th most common religeon?

How little time did it take to get that high up the ladder?

When I was a kid in the 80s, nobody knew what a muslim was. Now they have 4th place in half a lifetime?

So like I said, let's meet in 10 years, and you tell me everything's ok.
>>
>>726697064
You can't exactly ban religion though. I mean, it's basically impossible. People will believe in whatever they want. The key to slowing wiping on religious beliefs is eduction. That's the best thing we can do. That also means shutting down religious private schools of all kind.
>>
>>726697125
hindus and buddhists don't engage in terrorism in the western world. there's a fundamental difference between those religions and islam
>>
>>726697050
So now you're resorting to insult me in order to convince me you aren't mentally unwell? Wow, I'm totally convinced now, yes sirree, that completely wins me over.

LOL you total loser. You need way more Resperidone. Better get to the chemist... before the BIG BAD MUSLIM GETS YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>726691405
Trump didn't start it you fuckwad. Jimmy Carter did it decades ago. Fuck those Sharia law pricks.
>>
>>726697237

Just because they don't in the Western World, they're fine? Do you know what Buddhists are doing to muslims in Burma? Or how Hindus treat their women and muslims in India?
>>
>>726697224
No its not. Strip all church assets and ban religious congregation. Ban any.kind of religious education indoctrinating kids.

Send the stormtroopers to break any gatherings up like an out of control party.

In a few years everyone will have forgotten it even existed.
>>
>>726691405
Nah she's been like this for fucking years.
>>
>>726697209
>what are logistics?
>I'm sure a bunch of dudes in caves that lucked out on a few bombings can totally invade and overthrow entire countries
>somehow
>hurr durr what are democratic checks and balances?
>what do you mean they only make up 2.2% of the population? THAT MUST BE A LEFTIST SHILL GOVERNMENT CENSUS
>What do you mean they've been here peacefully since 1880? I DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MUSLIMS UNTIL A DECADE AGO AND NOW I'M SCARED THEY LISTEN WHEN I PEE

More Olanzapine, nurse, the sedation is wearing off on this one
>>
>>726692022
>Islam cannot reform

Just look at Islamic Modernism, moron. Almost all Muslims from Central Asia region are adherent of it. They are against Sharia in all forms and successfully coexist with Christians and Jews. Evenmore, take a look at Russian Islamic regions - Tatarstan and Bashkiria, you can't tell average Russian from Tatar or Bashkir Muslims. They even drink alcohol.
>>
>>726697353
So the Muslims have been stirring shit in Burma and India for hundreds of years and the locals have finally had enough?
>>
>>726697211
What you just said is totally anecdotal, and after a quick google search, Islam was still the fourth most practised religion is Australia. Nearly 40 years later, and it has risen at all. Can't see it changing in the next decade, bud, especially as society continues to progress away from religious values.
>>
>>726697237
>>726697237
>It's only terrorism when it's done to white women

I like how you guys demand sources like you're being logical, then throw out chestnuts like this. Do you guys just huff paint before you come on here, or...?
>>
>>726697466
Oh you mean like the Muslims in Asia who hack people to death for disagreeing with Islam. Gotcha!
>>
>>726697224
Schools could just become private schools without the religious overtones.

Its totally doable.

Its inevitable.

If we were smart, we would get ahead of the curve and solve lots of the worlds problems in the process.
>>
>>726697390
>Fascism: The Post
>>
>>726697550
>projection
>>
>>726697500

Stirring shit? How? You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Genocide is happening there by the buddhists.
>>
>>726697552

Where? Just continue to make up shit.
>>
>>726697466
>Not all muslims are like that, Anon...
>>726697552
>Fuck you, imma disagree on the basis that not all muslims are like that

Fucking retard detected
>>
>>726697604
Why would I want to huff paint? I have no desire to sound like you. Take your filthy habits somewhere else, you fucking junkie.
>>
>>726697552
>Oh you mean like the Muslims in Asia who hack people to death for disagreeing with Islam.

In what part of Asia? Read again what I wrote above. I said 'Central Asia' - Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kirghizia etc etc.
>>
>>726697533
Except the gameplan is changing. Sources of immigration, and targeted "anti discrimination" laws are appearing in the western world.

If you think the plotted path is a straight line, there may be some surprises.
>>
>>726697603
>religitard detected

Go pray for lotto numbers or summin
>>
>>726697767
How exactly is the game plan changing? How about some actual examples rather than conspiracy bullshit?
>>
>>726697623
By doing what Islam does. Weaving itself into the fabric of society until its strong enough to take over by force. Once that happens, goodbye all other religious freedom, convert, die or become a dhimmi. Buddhists are smart people, they spend a lot of their time studying. If they didn't act now to push out the cancer that is Islam, they'd be the ones being bled.
>>
>>726697767
He is right though. Everyone is becoming less and less religious. Its becoming irrelevant to everyone except muslims.

They will be the number one religion in our kids lifetime.

Ban it.
>>
Yes ban them all to the shit holes from which they come .....the eradicate them ALL of them
>>
File: 55f41f81c4618809658b459d.jpg (123KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
55f41f81c4618809658b459d.jpg
123KB, 900x500px
>>
>>726697928
No he's not right what are you doing huffing paint where is your sources you think you're so smart but all you are is a racist who reads breitbart.
>>
>>726691048
Mudskin detected
>>
>>726697981
Read what?

The only news i read is google news feed faggot.

Im applying my own logic to a problem facing the world. The problem of religion.
>>
>>726690962
Ban them all before it ends up like Europeganistan.
>>
>>726698089
>no sources

that's what I thought trumptard.
>>
>>726698066
racist cunt
>>
File: 1434306958410-1.jpg (490KB, 838x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1434306958410-1.jpg
490KB, 838x1182px
>>726698175
Back to Tumblr bitch
>>
>>726698175
>trump
You realise this is a thread that started by talking about australian politics?

Fuck off cowboy faggot.
>>
>>726698200
We don't need Aus to turn into a third world country.
>>
>>726698296
australia was built on multiculturalism dumb ass, islam is by far better for society then dumb cunt catholic and christian rapists
>>
>>726698238
go back to stormfront and breitbart
>>
>>726698296
Well I'm guessing our current government didn't get that memo because if they have it their way that's exactly where we are going.
>>
>>726697762
There might be hope for them, as people, they seem to have the will to ignore the indoctrination of their book. However, how many refugees and immigrants are we seeing from those countries? Compared to the number of refugees and immigrants from the hardcore Islam-or-die, Sharia loving shit hole countries? Also explain all the second and third generation "Australians" who consider themselves Syrian or Lebanese or other. who want to go full jihad?
>>
>>726698421
Islam is not good for australian society. It has very few redeeming features.

Guys from the middle east are more than welcome... but leave your bullshit stoneage ideas at the fucking door.
>>
>>726698517
racist cunt go the fuck somewhere else
>>
File: 1468793452516.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
1468793452516.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
>>726698421
>built on multiculturalism
Different nationalities of WHITES built Australia and now it's being ruined by third world shitskins.

>islam is by far better for society
Hahahahahahaha then if it's so good why not just stay in your Sand hut or even move to Saudia Arabia ?

Why do you move to white countries then ?
>>
File: 1480320685487.png (82KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480320685487.png
82KB, 225x225px
>>726697134
here's your (you)
>>
>>726698493

yeah just keep pretending Muslims have a hive mind dumb cunt
>>
>>726698568
>racist

OMG definition fail.

You idiot
>>
>>726698517
>>726698568
>more than welcome
>racist cunt
argument over
>>
>>726693955
Hurrrrr durrrrrr only 1% more like 25% but I digress if I poison 1% of the cereal in your home you still gonna eat it? Or if I poison 1% of the gumballs in a gumball machine you still gonna let your gets buy one? Cmon try ur luck it's only 1% the odds are in ur favor .....fucking liberal brainwashed cunt go kys
>>
>>726698517
>leave bullshit Stoneage ideas at the door
Really, because I figured they'd fit right in? Gay marriage isn't legal, abortion is frowned up by the government, and statistically Australia has a very bad track record with domestic violence. Muslims would love it here!
>>
>>726698621
i'm white dumb ass just not a racist cunt like you go suck trump's dick go back to reading breitbart
>>
File: 1490365683642.jpg (820KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1490365683642.jpg
820KB, 1500x2500px
Christian extremists are just that; extremists. They are denounced and reviled globally. They have no influence.

Muslim "extremists" instead get funding and support from many Islamic governments, are far more prominent, far more organised, far more numerous, they have a hand in governments representing millions, they are present from the hearth of Western Europe to the tropical islands of Oceania. They are part of a religion which was founded by a warlord, which raided Christian lands for centuries, obliterated local cultures and felt justified in trading slaves and state-sponsored piracy up until the late 19th century, long after Christians had all but abolished these awful practices wherever they could.

You're talking about a religion so violent the only reason it hasn't conquered the entire world yet is because they try to massacre eachother as much as they try to massacre us. You're talking about a religion which once nearly conquered much of Southern Europe, slaughtering thousands in the way. You're talking about a religion so vile and expansive that even the Bhuddists of Bhurma say genocide against them is justified. You're talking about a religion which AS I AM WRITING THIS POST, is killing people in dozens of countries at the same time.

Before this day is over, a Muslim will blow himself up. Before the week is over, Pakistani Muslims will hold rallies demanding the release of a murderer who killed an apostate. An Indonesian Muslim will draft legislation to limit the rights of religious minorities. A Saudi Muslim will rape and beat his forced marriage wife. A Libyan Muslim will extort hundreds of Africans out of everything they have and put them on a leaky boat going into Europe. Turkish Muslims will campaign to decrease democratic oversight for Erdogan, and Muslims in general will cheer
>>
>>726698678
where are your sources cunt?
take that racist dog whistle back to breitbart
>>
>>726698715
Can all the americans politely fuck off.

Please?
>>
>>726698852
not american idiot
>>
>>726698910
Then what the fuck is breitbart?

You are a fruitloop
>>
>>726698959
breitbart is fake news where right wing dipshits always post as "sources"
>>
>>726698650
I should have listened to my teacher who told me never to argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Islam lesson for you. The Quran is the holy word of God and perfect in every way. It defines Islam as being perfect and it must be followed exactly as described, by *all* followers. Even when a layer passage contradicts and earlier passage, the later passage is the truth to the point the earlier passage was not written (abrogation). The penalty for blasphemy or apostasy is death. The Quran and Hadiths define extacly how a good Muslim should be, right down to how to take a shit.

Tell me again how this couldn't be described as having a hive mind?
>>
>>726699010

didn't realise there was a passage of the quran that states all Muslims are psychically linked
>>
File: CvWITtNW8AAxRq_.jpg (68KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
CvWITtNW8AAxRq_.jpg
68KB, 960x662px
>>726698715
I hate to brake it to you but there's a little thing called reality and the reality is if we keep letting everyone in western civilization will be wiped out.

Pull your head out of your ass and take a look at what is really happening in the world.

Do you know what is happening in Europe at the moment ?

What about the NO GO zones in France ?

Do you have any clue about the 75 million visa deal Merkel is trying to push through to let all of Turky have free visas to Europe ?

Wake up and stop the white guilt shit.
>>
>>726699133
not sure if you actually understand how much of a bigot you are
>>
>>726699197
So you think we should just open the flood gates and let all of the third world countries in ?
>>
>>726699197

How is it racist to want to be the majority in your home country?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNv-zIX9cNY
All I have to say
>>
>>726699088
You know, if there was such a passage, they'd believe it and get really pissed at you if you questioned it.
>>
>>726699280
>>726699304

we're all humans
>>
File: 1468933745052.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468933745052.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
>>726699304
>How is it racist to want to be the majority in your home country?

This guy gets it.
>>
>>726699348
One set of humans wants to be kind and help out the other set of humans.

The second set hates the first set and wants them all gone.

Problem?
>>
>>726699348
You people are so dumb it's as simple as this there is a limit to how many people you let in before it becomes a different country.

We live in Aus and we don't want it to become Africa or the middle east.
>>
It's a lazy and ineffective method of solving a complex issue. When morons say "you're only saying this because you're racist", she's one of the people where it's actually true. She's just some dumbass bogan
>>
>>726699348

I'm not saying that different races are not all human or are inherently inferior. We're all human. That said, different races are just that, different, and should live with their own people, in their own countries.
>>
>>726699197
>not sure if you actually understand how much of a bigot you are

Not an argument.
>>
Hanson's a muppet. More importantly I'm looking for emergency 420 in the Sydney area like right fucking now, can anyone help me out? Tried starting my own thread but new moot is a fgt and my ISP is blocked from starting a new one
>>
>>726699588
She might be an idiot her self nut that doesn't mean there is a real problem with mass immigration she just badly represents our side of the argument.
>>
>>726699526
Or, she has the courage to recognise that something "ain't right" and says something about it?
>>
>>726699558
I disagree. I think we should make race-tiers for races that are at similar levels of development. I.e. whites and certain select asians are in the top tier. Only races in the same tier can live together and breed.
>>
>>726699588
Restart your phone or wifi router. Get a new IP.

Btw i have weed.

In perth :p
>>
File: muhdiversity.jpg (16KB, 471x463px) Image search: [Google]
muhdiversity.jpg
16KB, 471x463px
so progressive
>>
White people need countries too. Sounds whiny but its true...
>>
>>726699786
You people are mixing shit up. The problem isnt a racial one... its the fucking religion.

Bloody simpletons.
>>
>>726699890
Exactly why do all the other nationalities get a country but oh no white people can't have their countries.

Dear shitskins fuck off we are full.
>>
>>726699878
From that pie chart it would seem that we need more niggers.
>>
>>726699905
no different to Christianity. In fact, Christians are much worse.
>>
My family has been in Australia for 10 years now and I'm already an ex-muslim.

She can ban as many muslims as she wants for all I care.
>>
>>726699558
>>726699483

sounds like fuckin racism to me cunts.
>>
>>726700075
Historically, or right now, as in 13:00 hours 2017-03-24 GMT?
>>
>>726699786

I'm not saying different races are superior or inferior, just that different races have different strengths and weaknesses. The average aricans man is less intelligent than the average white or Asian man, but has a much higher endurance, Asians are more intelligent than other races on average, but aren't as good as improvising on the fly, etc.
>>
>>726700230

historically and now
>>
>>726700075
Right. They are fuckheads too, and virtually irrelevant in modern life.

What is your point?
>>
China needs more diversity.
>>
>>726700267
So, Islam has also been pretty damn bad for the past 1400 years, so let's discount historically.

When was the last time a Christian extremist drove a car into a bunch of pedestrians?
>>
>>726700231
So, white master race then?
>>
>>726700231

And the racial average means jack shit when we're talking about individuals. I'm friends with a black man that goes to the same tech school as me, and he's better with computers than most of the Asians in the class.
>>
File: 1462037227324.jpg (89KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
1462037227324.jpg
89KB, 680x454px
>>726700143
I'l make this even more simple so you can understand every nation has it's own people if you let in too may people from other nations it's not the same country.
>>
>>726700372
those are not real Muslims if you talk to anyone in the Muslim community they will tell you that dumb cunt
>>
>>726700414
Ignore the race bait. The real duscussion is islam based... which isnt a race.

No sane person has a problem with middle eastern people man to man
>>
>>726700476
das raycis
>>
File: 1490243794602.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
1490243794602.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
/thread
>>
File: 1469551806832.jpg (111KB, 784x560px) Image search: [Google]
1469551806832.jpg
111KB, 784x560px
>>726700557
I don't hate the people a few is ok but not so many to the point that it changes the demographic of the nation.
>>
>>726699994
If this were on reddit I would upvote it.
>>
>>726700522
So, first you try to derail a discussion about Islam by bringing Christianity into it, now you've wheeled out the old "real Muslim" line. I'm going to stop feeding you.
>>
>>726700414

No, not white master race. Give everyone an equal starting point regardless of skin color, and let people work for themselves. The best will rise to the top, regardless of race, and the lazy, unambitious, and ignorant will stay at the bottom, regardless of race.
>>
>>726690962
"Malcolm Turnbull has reprimanded Pauline Hanson for demanding a ban on Muslims in the wake of the London attack, suggesting she is “inciting hatred” and increasing the risk to Australia posed by Islamic extremism."

Dat logic. Look, she's often off point factually, but our prime minister is a neo liberal cuck with no backbone. A travel ban of some sort is needed, just as it was in the USA and many politcians before have done the same in the past, this shit is a witch hunt. I should say though, it's quite hard to find exactly what she proposed, it's buried under over 9000 layers of slander and hit pieces in the results without anything quoted from her, all the articles only feature things said against her by others. Anyone know what she actually proposed?

So my take
>>
File: 1490319468751.jpg (118KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
1490319468751.jpg
118KB, 1200x909px
For all the liberal faggots in this thread willing to let your own citizens be collateral for your own moral masturbation routine
>>
If we had a musi ban then we could never trade with indo and we would be poor af
>>
>>726690962

I agree with some of her ideas, and I am tired at seeing what the Muslims have done to our country.

But Pauline is not the right person to ever enforce ANY OF IT. Just watch her videos. She speaks with a quiver in her voice, reading everything she says from cardboard cues placed right next to the camera.

She's been involved in so many embarrassing political failures, she fucked up big siding with the Liberals, here just very recently in WA she sucked Barnett's cock but when Labor won she immediately dumped his arse, went into celebration mode and called him ''sour milk''.

That showed to every single Australian that when Pauline sides with you it is just an act for her own gain. You lose, well you've made her lose, and she is the first one to turn on you.

I also know her personality defects first hand. Believe me. You don't want to know Pauline Hanson.
>>
>>726700654
If it was on reddit they've have an autistic temper tantrum screaming all sorts of buzzwords reee muh racism reeeeeee.
>>
The Quaran advocates for pedophilia, rape, sex slavery, female castration, and the genocide of nonmuslims. If followed, word for word, it's incompatible with modern society.
>>
>>726700771
We used to send live cows and sheep to Indo to let them do their halal slaughter, now because of the ban on that, nearly all our locally produced meat is halal certified ... fuck that.
>>
>>726700649
You have no idea what the demographic of the nation is.

You have a vague idea that it was more english in the 1950s... which it was. Anglo european descent is still a majority here, but the percentage isnt as strong as you think.

There are lots of.people of all ethnicities in australia and it makes us healthier as a country.

The problem is religion coercing young people into slamming trucks into civillians and shooting up cafes.

Religion

>religion
>>
>>726700611
sauce
>>
>>726700944
>There are lots of.people of all ethnicities in australia and it makes us healthier as a country.

They were mostly white you idiot , the problem is the shitskins from third world countries coming in.
>>
>>726699133
russian are not white ?
>>
>>726701346
You arent worth debating.

Tosspot troll
>>
File: 1462193657451.jpg (164KB, 1200x505px) Image search: [Google]
1462193657451.jpg
164KB, 1200x505px
>>726700944
>healthier as a country.

No it doesn't.
>>
>>726701438
I'l make it simple white countries want to stay white if you don't like it then fuck off.

WE DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
>>
>>726701445
>never eaten a kebab or curry or stir fry

Its just pork pies and potato for you amirite?
>>
>>726701600
Omg they make different foods oh well we better let them all in then I guess.
>>
>>726701536
Im white faggot. Welsh descent. Im also not a racist faggot.

I can spot the root cause of the problem with 'muslim immigration' and it isnt that they are from the middle east or have more.pigment than me.
>>
>>726701703
Let them in at the same rate we let any group in. One rule for all.

The problem isnt thier race
>>
File: 1462080156163.jpg (90KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
1462080156163.jpg
90KB, 600x888px
>>726699348
>we're all humans
Not all Humans are equal and we will defend our countries to keep them as our countries and we do not need to justify anything to you.

WE ARE NOT SORRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
>>
>>726701733
>Im white faggot.
You really are a lost cause then.
>>
>>726702089
Not really. I just dont feel threatened by sharing my country with a bunch of different people grom around the world.

I would prefer to talk to an iraqi guy about his world than talk to an aussie bogan about how the new coons are fucking up the country or how many litres of petrol his new droptank in his V8 ute holds.
>>
>>726702495
Well you can ignore reality all you want but you can't ignore the consequences of reality and the white race will go extinct if mass immigration continues the way it is.

Is that what you want and also yes bogans are trash too they should not be considered white they are scum.
>>
>>726702495
As a white person, your post makes me very sad.
>>
>>726702713
Why would white people go extinct?

You are one paranoid motherfucker
>>
File: 1457526538289.jpg (31KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
1457526538289.jpg
31KB, 478x350px
>>726702846
Are you seriously that dumb have you got any idea what is happening outside your own country ?'

Go on youtube and the google machine and do some research about the European migrant crisis and wake the fuck up.

You must be blue pilled as fuck , I'll bet you actually watch the News and take it as fact hahaha.
>>
>>726702495
>its a virtue signalling on 4chan episode
>>
>>726703121
You are the ultimate argument dodger. You propose something then avoid the discussion and shift the point.

You have a very muddled brain. Lay off the drugs mate.

Goodnight.
>>
>>726697466
>successfully coexist with Jews
So, they 'fixed' the one thing they were useful for?
>>
>>726703307
>Why would white people go extinct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

Here is a start for you.
>>
>>726690962
she is a ugly cunt and a woman yet she comes up with somthing so perfect
>>
>>726696287

It's already happening. The ones at university realize no one wants their rancid Victoria's secret smelling ass. So they start bathing and chill on the cologne. Then a couple times after Someone calls bullshit on a pack of them trying to cut to the front of the line or gets rebuffed trying to muscle someone off a gym machine they start getting the picture.

Pretty soon they start drinking alcohol and making friends. Eventually they realize fuck being some low level government stoolie in the buttfuckistani desert. The Saudi royal sycophants are more hardline, but not even their own people like them lol. Everyone knows they provoke the US and use their countries as proxy war pawns

Compare a first generation Russian with their parents in the US. They may stay in the giant 12 bedroom house slums, but none of them want to go back to that culture more than keeping Grandma happy
>>
>>726703733
keep your alt facts to yourself. where are the real sources.
>>
File: 1468160470597.jpg (7KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1468160470597.jpg
7KB, 206x196px
>>726703840
>keep your alt facts to yourself. where are the real sources

Oh let me guess CNN must be real sources.
>>
>>726703905
How about some science?
>>
>>726704022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

Here is some science for ya.
>>
>>726699304
>How is it racist to want to be the majority in your home country?
>Australia
So you're an Abo then?
>>
>>726698421
Has a person ever been this wrong?
>>
>>726704205
THIS

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

WAKE UP
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.