[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholic bread. I've spent the whole day toasted, sleeping,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

Alcoholic bread. I've spent the whole day toasted, sleeping, then toasted again x 3
Want to stop, just can't fucking stop for shit!
>>
Come on Anons... Help me before this shit kills me.
I'm 2 years now without a sober day & the anxiety fucking wrecks me...
>>
>>726592087
Old old oldfag actually turning to /b for halp.
You've gave me shits n giggles, now I need you
>>
File: turtlecarryingtheworld.jpg (73KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
turtlecarryingtheworld.jpg
73KB, 750x562px
>want to stop
>can't stop
OP obviously your sub mind has a reason to desire. What do you think could it be ?
Think already !
>>
>>726593012
I have no defence against that first drink...
>>
Why would you want to stop drinking? Alcoholism is dank
>>
>>726593012
Also, thanks for Ar'Tuin.
>>
>>726592087
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just a fuck up.
>>
>>726593119
Why do you have a first drink - cus you're used to it.
But why did you start drinking in the first place ?
>>
>>726592087
on the real tho just smoke some weed lol
>>
I have to stop... Lost marriage. Job & kids will be next, then homeless... But the bottom of the bottle has happiness.
>>
>>726592087
Get yourself into rehab. If you've been drunk for two years, you're gonna have some bad withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>726593242
I started drinking because I'm a faggot
>>
its alcohol its hard as shit to quit. its everywhere, everyone drinks it, and its not looked down upon.
You wont get any advice on here, if your an oldfag you know that.
you just have to want to quit, until you honestly want that you will continue to drink because that is the path of least resistance
>>
Nothing wrong with drinking just switch to beer instead of drinking hatd shit. Also don't drink alone there is nothing to gain doing that.
>>
File: 1454003134233.jpg (35KB, 543x477px) Image search: [Google]
1454003134233.jpg
35KB, 543x477px
Brazilmonkeyfag here
On my first beer can!
Off to buy some moar corn beer !
Anon, switch to beer drinking. It's way better and it is easier to stop
>>
I just hit the hard stuff, though, Anons. Just to get wasted & sleep & not eat.
>>
>>726592087
Alco here
>be me five years ago
>1 litre of cheap vodka a day (glens )in my case
>only worked 16 hours a week so I could drink
>also 6-8 cans of cheap lager
>smoked easily 40 cigs a day plus the of bit of weed
>collapse at work as I haven't been drinking
>hospitalised 20% liver damage
Stopped drinking got help it was hard and drink is always there you will learn to turn your head in time
my quality of life is 100% better without drink
I still think about drinking but it soon passes as I know it will kill me
When I look at vids and photos of me five years ago makes me sick to be quite honest I was a total embarrassment
>>
>>726594324
Thanks Anon, just what I'm looking for.
>>
I was just like you a couple years ago. Wife left me, and family found out what was up with me. I got tired of being a fuck up, and the Mrs ended up giving me an ultimatum, saying if I got help, she'd be home waiting for me when returned. I turned the help down and did it myself. Was told by many people that I couldn't. You CAN do it, but you have to say enough is enough. If not for you, do it for your kids. You will feel like shit for 3 to 4 days, and then it will get worse as that is when your body detoxes from the alcohol. Then, as the days go on, you will start to feel better and better. I felt deathly when I was an alcoholic, feel great now, so do it dumbass. Otherwise you will end up in hospital, or dead.
>>
>>726592087
jack daniels is shit
>>
>>726594524
Wake up call noted, thanks Anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323_050337.png (450KB, 867x875px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323_050337.png
450KB, 867x875px
Kek spoke early this morning
>>
>>726594477
Hope it helps you man
If you go too far you will never recover stop while you can
You will go through some terrible shit but it's worth it
Don't replace drink with drugs
>>
Haven't had 2 sober nights in a row for over 20 years

You're far from alone
>>
File: gZmiT19.jpg (125KB, 556x702px) Image search: [Google]
gZmiT19.jpg
125KB, 556x702px
>>
>>726594892
Amen. I used to go back an forth between alcohol and drugs. Trading one habit for another. Alcohol was there for when I didn't have my opiates and xanax. I soon became a full blown alcoholic. Damn im glad those days are gone. Being sober really does feel good. Its the feeling of being in complete control of yourself that does it.
>>
>>726595262
Without looking like a faggot in front of a monitor that's pretty much my evenings... Then wake up around 03:30, drink again & go to bed for some shit sleep...
Rinse & repeat.
>>
>>726592087
>spent the whole day toasty and sleepy...make it stop

Do anything else
>>
>>726595549
How to start??
How to deny that 1st drink?
Hell, if I have none I'll only walk 90 yards & buy a bottle!
>>
>>726595690
gotta replace your time. when you start...you have to replace nearly ALL of your time. thats why you hear about 30days/30 meetings people...or more.

Slowly as you get control you can distract yourself but until that far off point...you throw yourself into something else
>>
>>726595974
>gotta replace your time. when you start...you have to replace nearly ALL of your time.

i really respect those old school alcoholics who would detox by dragging their sweaty, shaking ass from meeting to meeting every couple hours throughout the day just to get through the withdrawal.
>>
>>726596123
Me too
>>
>>726595690
(OP) /adv from /b... Speaks volumes to me when it's positive a fucking ton more than the /adv pussies.
>>
>>726592087
smoke weed instead and use it instead of drinking. it'll cheer you up, get you motivated and help you sleep at night.
t.ex-alcoholic, weed saved me from a bottle of whisky a day.
better take my advice faggot, I had to solve 5 "click the street signs" captcha for you.
>>
>>726594524
I can confirm this, I did roughly the same a few years back.

Felt like shit at first, then it got worse. It got better after a few days, and after about a month I felt like I had doubled my brainpower.
I also noticed how my muscles grew bigger and more noticable over time, without exercise.

You can actually do it without help, if you put your mind to it. However, don't hesitate to ask for help if you feel like you need it. There is help out there!
>>
>>726596576
Sorry bro... Appreciated!
>>
>>726592087
I'd think you'd have better taste in liquor than JD.
>>
>>726596610
Who do I ask? I tried AA & it's all 'higher power' & god shit... My Ateism got me banned!
>>
Everytime you get the urge to drink, drink some water with honey and Cayenne pepper mixed in. After three weeks your body will associate the alcohol with that mix. Also, go buy a large Lego set
>>
File: chocolate-bird.gif (2MB, 360x195px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-bird.gif
2MB, 360x195px
Hey OP, I can relate
> Be me 4 years ago
> Drink 3 liters of beer (I'm an super lightweight alcohol, this is a huge amount for me)
> Feel like shit every day
> Sometimes drunk-bike 3 miles (2km) to the store for refill
> Hangovers were getting crazy unbearable
> Felt like quitting.

I did it on my own. Cold turkey, enough was enough. I did find some helpful pointers from this one:
http://www.wikihow.com/Quit-Drinking-Alcohol

I didn't follow all the advice in that guide, just enough.
Also, to cheer you up, here, have a drinking bird.
>>
>>726592087
Maybe switch to beer and tamper down.
>>
>>726593355
>>726592087
LISTEN SHITSTAIN I HAVE BEEN SOBER FOR TWO YEARS YOU ARE GONNA NEED TO SLOWLY DRINK LESS AND LESS UNTIL YOU ARE NOT DRINKING AT ALL. YOU COULD DIE FROM A DETOX BUT IF YOU ARE SAFE THEN YOU CAN STOP. CHECK INTO A REHAB AND THEY WILL HELP GIVE YOU TOOLS ALSO GO TO AN AA MEETING
>>
>>726597003
If you have nobody to ask, then start taking the advice here.
> Start exercising. Become the hulk that can run for miles without tiring.
> Start caring about your appearance, trim your beard, wash your hair, become the best body odor you can muster.
> Care about your diet, learn to do kitchen.
>>
>>726596576
>do exactly the opposite of what this experienced fellow said
>>726594892

>18 yo alkie btw
>>
>>726597003
here come the trolls
>a nice thread...wahhhh!
>>
>>726597348
fucking genius. everyone should do that
>>
File: captcha.png (474KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
474KB, 1280x720px
am i the only one who gets the captcha wrong every time when it tells you to highlight signs? do they mean just the sign part or the post too?
>>
>>726595415
Yeah that's true quite a few of people like us turn to opiates and then finish up on heroin as it's cheaper and will last longer than alchcohol but then drink special brew to help with the withdrawals of herion
>>
>>726597958
That's so cool. Tell me more
>>
>>726598089
Different anon but I can't do the draw around capita so I fail on purpose this sucks when racing for a dubs thread
Anyways if this is dubs you eat nigger dicks then have traps clean your guttermouth with their piss
>>
>>726592087
Had an alcohol problem during my time in the military and I managed to quit, here i am a year later and I'm drinking a fifth of vodka a day minimum. Scared shitless to quit because of the withdrawal symptoms are scary but at the same time I'm upset at what I'm doing to my body. Maybe I could switch to beer for a while to help ween myself off? I don't know what to do because I either am drinking or I'm not. There's not much of an in between. Thanks for making this thread op, makes me feel less alone. And I'm glad this thread isn't a dick measuring competition
>>
>>726597003
ITS NOT ABOUT GOD YOU CUNT ITS ABOUT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE THATS YOUR HIGHER POWER ITS THE YOU YOU WANT TO BE
>>
>>726598587
Could turn it into a drink measuring competition... I'm 4/5 into a bottle of Captain Morgan since the start of the thread! Sleep's calling soon.
>>
>>726598992
mind blown
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.