[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Christians look down on suicide/sacrifice when thats literally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 30

File: jesus.jpg (415KB, 1600x659px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
415KB, 1600x659px
Why do Christians look down on suicide/sacrifice when thats literally what their GOD decided was best
>>
Jesus didnt commit suicide. He was just prosecuted the same way a bunch of other people where.
>>
>>726516509
Him being resurrected is why he was such a big deal.
>>
Man could not and cannot pay the price of sin, this could only be paid by the shedding of innocent blood. Jesus did not willingly go to the cross, but willingly did his Fathers will, and it was his Fathers will that man should be saved. Jesus would not remain dead as the Holy Spirit resurrected him.
>>
>>726516554
>>726516509
>>726517127

But he is omnipotent. And he knew Judas was going to betray him and have him killed. Why not stop it?
>>
>>726517127
So if someone one sins god just kills an innocent person?
>>
>>726516281
Because Jesus didn't commit suicide; he sacrificed himself for the freedom of his peoples. Sacrifice for the greater good of all peoples is not frowned upon by Christians.
>>
>>726517637

So this means a kamikaze pilot isn't committing suicide. Because he's sacrificing himself for the good of all people's (in his opinion)?
>>
>>726517288
He came down to die for the sins of men thats why
>>
>>726516281
He gave his life to save ours. Life is a precious gift given to all of us which should not be wasted.
>>
>>726517790
Jesus did not sacrifice himself for the good of the people. He sacrificed his life (actually much more than that) for the will for the Father.
>>
>>726517392
Nobody is innocent, all men have fallen short of the glory of God, hence the need for a perfect sacrifice.
>>
>>726518061

Then what is the point of trying to live a good life, if Jesus died for us anyway shouldn't we all be forgiven?

>>726517920

I get that. but it seems more people should be sacrificing themselves if this was the case
>>
>>726516281
Sacrificing yourself to save other people is one of the best things a Christian can do. This is very misleading.
>>
>>726517977
The will of the Father was for Jesus to sacrifice himself to save everyone else. That's what He did, for people, and for God.
>>
>>726518211
That's a good point, but a good life is not going to get you into heaven, otherwise there'd be no point in a sacrifice. Jesus died for the potential for your salvation, and that is up to you to accept salvation or not.... Would love to stay and debate this but coming up to 1am here so I'm heading off.
>>
>>726518211
Jesus was the one to save them all. We don't need to have someone come along and sacrifice themselves every decade or so.
>>
>>726518697
good night buddy. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>726518211
John 3:16 straight up says that because of what Jesus did, all you have to do is believe in God and you will go to Heaven. That being said though, if you believe God truly exists, He would probably expect you to live your life the way He wanted you to. If nothing else, you should be leading by example and trying to save as many people as possible.
>>
>>726518211
The way I've heard it explained is that Jesus' sacrifice took care of original sin, giving everyone a clean slate to work on. The whole concept is a little silly, but no sillier than a lot of shit people believe.
>>
>>726517790
*sigh. It was implied that the sacrifice would have to be non-harmful toward others.
>>
>>726516281
You have to start to "fix" their schizophrenia first. It's the only reason why religious people exist.
>>
>>726519161
I'd still consider it a sacrifice, not a suicide, if someone was attacking me and you tackled him into a vat of acid. (just an example) That would technically be harming another, so I don't agree with your definition of sacrifice.
>>
>>726519315

lol i do believe that religion is questionable at best (such as god letting kids get cancer bc fuck them) but this was a concept i never understood. Aztecs sacrifice people & christians look at them like they are barbaric but Jesus does it & hes a savior now idgi
>>
>>726519315
Some of the most mentally stable people I know are deeply religious. Yeah, some religious people suck, but some atheists suck, too.
>>
>>726519470
If the Aztec's victims were willing (ie. self-sacrifice), then I have no problem with it.
>>
>>726516281
Genesis 3:15 prophesied Christ dying. Christ is not God. Christ is a god like one, or mighty God. God is the ALMIGHTY! Col 1:15-21
>>
>>726519436
*innocents. The self sacrifice should be a non-harmful, unless it's justified by being acted upon an already-harmful individual.
>>
>>726516554
>>726517792
You know this whole part of the Jesus story always struck me as the worst part of it. It completely distracts from the very logical message of Jesus, and is almost a total derailment of his teachings.
>>726518963 especially this bit. Jesus spent his time trying to teach people the proper way to live, then this faggot John comes along and says "Lol Nope! You don't need to do any of that shit Jesus said, just worship him, that's all you need to do"

Jesus had been teaching people the fucking Way. All this magic bullshit surrounding him only distracts from the Truth. Imagine Jesus has a wise, caring and courageous man. Who would risk his life tending to the sick, his reputation by tending to whores. And when confronted by oppression, he refused to back down in the face of a gruesome death.

That's the Jesus I believe in. A wise man in a brutal time, punished with death for saying you ought to love your neighbor.
>>
>>726520368

yeah i believe he was a good guy helping people. but he was also batshit crazy bc he said i know judas is gonna kill me, so kill me and you will all be forgiven...unless youre not...then you still go to hell. was jesus the first troll???
>>
>>726520368
Jesus dying was necessary because man rebelled against God. He paid for our self delivery into destruction with a life value that mirrored the one Adam used to cast us into destruction.
>>
i'm a christian but some things i don't understand... in the old testament the point of sacrifices(of animals) to god was to take from your own herd(like giving from your wallet/bank today) to give to god, as a payment... right?
how does this work with jesus? nobody gave him to god, he already belonged to god being his son.
basically i don't understand why jesus had to die. he was a great man and i'm missing the "mechanics" of this all
>>
>>726520640
>>726520869
See all that is more magic bullshit. The parts of the Bible with him in it were written years after his death. Jesus had a message, and him being the son of god and dying for sins is all completely irrelevant to that message.

The reason why the Papists included that shit is because nobody is ever convinced simply by good logical ideas.
>you should love your neighbor
>why? He's a faggot
>because it promotes a healthier environment for all...
>BORING

as opposed to
>you should love your neighbor
>why?
>because I'm going to send you to hell if you don't you little shit
>>
i wish all of this was as simple as opening the bible and reading it.
>>
A civilization built up on pride of past achievements isn't a smart move to do. Just look at the Muslims. They bomb everyone and ignore the ten commandments because of their pride.
>>
>>726521523
Says the guy who believes in never to be proven big bangs in which magical singularities self created from nowhere bringing with it space time only to magically expand just fast enough trillions of times faster than light.
>>
>>726522733

so you believe a goat fucker named john over renowned minds of the modern age such as hawking, einstein, and d tyson??
>>
>>726520937
He died to serve himself as a pillar that reminds mankind of their past, present, and future sins that come along with mankind's excessive pride. The Romans didn't kill him because they were showing him as a sacrifice to god, they killed him because he went against what they wanted people at the time to speak about. Sacrificing animals and the sacrifice of Jesus are two completely different things that serve two completely different purposes.
>>
>>726520368
>>726521523
Jesus says in John 14:6 "I am the way and the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except through me." God made rules for us to live by, and by disobeying them, there had to be a punishment. Romans 6:23 tells us "for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." God gave us mercy and sacrificed Himself as the Son to pay the wages we earned.
>>
>>726523009
Still waiting on testable observable proof as to why another singularity hasn't happened in all this time seeing as how the first one happened for no reason, unexpectedly, what's preventing another one, and another one, and another one? Not conjecture, but testable observable proof As to why or why not.
>>
>>726516281
jesus =/= god in the catholic understanding, and to my knowladge at least.
but he didn't exactly kill himself, now did he ?
he was killed. But he decided his sacrafice would be worth it
>>
>>726523747

How are you waiting on proof when the Bible says it rained so much the earth was covered in water and everything drowned. Shit makes no sense. Also dinosaurs are a fucking thing - also disproves another lie spilled by a another Jew - Jesus
>>
>>726523816

Knowing you're going to die bc of omnipotence & having every power to stop it kinda feels like suicide to me
>>
Jesus didn't exist you faggots. What sort of dumb ass god creates himself in the flesh via a virgin (bitches hurt like hell after they get dick the first time. Imagine what a baby would do to a virgin cunt) only to sacrifice himself to himself to make up for his failure. An all knowing god knew that mankind would "fall" and has the nerve to be pissed about it. If you build a chair and and intentionally create a flaw in knowing that it will break the first time you sit in it who do you have to blame when you plop your dumb ass down. it breaks, and you hit the floor? Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>726523983
its metaphorical u retard
>>
>>726524096
I can only imagine that this is what you look like
>>
>>726524096
JESUS FOR A FACT WAS A REAL PERSON TARDO
whether or not he was God is up to debate
>>
>>726524228

If it's metaphorical why the nigga build a big ass fuckin boat
>>
>>726523627
are you the guy that made the comment about papists and "magic"? if not, is this the mainstream point of view? because i'm pretty sure as far as god is concerned jesus' death was the same as a sacrificial lamb, except it was powerful enough to forgive ALL sins. somebody correct me there if i'm wrong. just trying to understand it all.
>>
>>726524241
Far from it. How are looks relevant to the content anyway. Supply rebuttal or shut the fuck and go read a science book.
>>
>>726524096

lol I never thought how much it would hurt to give birth as a virgin

She was a teen too
>>
>>726524069
yeah he sacrificed himself
thats the whole point
>>
>>726524519
the boat is also metaphor
>>
>>726523983
No, if you actually read, it said that the waters were separated and that waters were stopped up, during the flood it said that torrents and sockets and gates were opened, so all the waters that was stored up and separated was allowed to return to cover the earth and on top of all of this, it also rained. So there were several sources of waters that took part in the flood and not just rain.
>>
>>726524519
Because He flooded the part of the earth Noah was in
>>
>>726524622

Suicide makes you go to hell ... so I'm confused. Also feel the man could've done more if he just stayed alive bc the world is kinda shitty rn
>>
>>726517288

I've been raised in the christian community. Close ties to the Jews.

ok so basically before Jesus Jews use to conduct rituals that put all their sins onto an animal like an Ox or Cow or some bullshit. Then they'd pray for forgiveness and kill the animal as an offering.

When Jesus came along he was the lamb. The ultimate sacrifice so sin could be forgiven repeatedly without killing your cattle. Only the son of God could wipe your slate clean.

I've strayed a bit away from Christianity. Even if it is just indoctrination/brainwashing it feels nice to talk to God. Which is the point isn't it?
>>
>>726524802
he did go to hell
thats the three days until easter
>>
>>726524802

Jesus did go to hell. He took the sin of the world on his shoulders. He went straight to hell for 3 days. Except things are a little different when you're literally the son of God and also God.

So he went there to fuck hell's shit up basically.
>>
>>726524583
>shut the fuck
Yeah, that's definitely you
>>
>>726524681
>>726524717

So it's not a metaphor. Still, the environmental impact would seem pretty extreme. Just throwing animals back into a post flooded ass earth wouldn't seem like the best idea. Whole eco system destroyed.

Kinda makes sense it was a specific part of the world but unless they lived in a canyon I feel people could've still just walked away
>>
>>726524069
Jesus was not omnipotent though, he was the son of God and NOT God Col 1:15-21. At no time did Jesus say he was God. In fact he said, The Father is greater than I. Jesus died and ceased to exist. God? Restored him to life. Jesus became Immortal, Jesus was raised to Immortality having proven himself to be like God, beyond death.
>>
>>726524595
God never asked for permission either, he just told her she was going to be a teenage mom. She didn't have any say in the matter.
>>
>>726525091
u a bitch nigga
he was god
god has 3 parts
>>
>>726525113
yes he did via archangel gabriel
>>
>>726523714
That's what JOHN claims Jesus said. John was full of fucking Shit.
>>
>>726525062
>>726524717
yes it was u cunts
>>
>>726522733
You don't know what I believe in faggot. Jesus is better when he is the son of Man, not the son of God.
>>
>>726524567
no not him
>as far as god is concerned
where did you read this from?
>>
>>726524408
There's absolutely ZERO historical evidence for chirst to exist. Not a smidgen, do some research. In fact, the christian jesus isn't the only messiah from a religion to die, get resurrected from the dead and ascend to heaven, heal the sick, turn water into wine, be born of a virgin, raise the dead, walk on water, etc. Numerous other messiah figures from religions much older than christianity share similar personas with the works of miracles.
>>
>>726524868
>>726524937

So if Jesus came out of hell that means theoretically we can too? Well that's fuckin lit. Also didn't know he went down there. Satan must've butt raped him constantly ... I mean he kinda does have beef with his dad

Also if you go to hell doesn't that mean you did a BAD thing ? Meaning Jesus did not die free of sin ?
>>
>>726525373
u nigger he was written about by several historians including Josephus and his execution records were found
>>
>>726525402
no bc of him no one goes to hell
>>
>>726516281
Simply because its forbidden to commit sudoko.
>>
>>726525044
Prove it then smartass. While you're at it, prove the existence of your god. You can't.
>>
>>726525585
I think you've proved it for me, neck beard.
>>
>>726525203
Never asked, Gabriel just delivered the message that she was going to be pregnant. God never asked if she was willing to bear that responsibility and pain.
>>
>>726517127
What you wrote is literally autism
>>
>>726525485
All of those so called historians have been proven false. Cite the historians and you'll immediately find them debunked in the same search.
>>
>>726525351
cant quote one specific souce. but just ctrl+f lamb and you'll see it in this thread. jesus' blood(and his blood is important here) payed for our salvation
>>
>>726525402

He didn't go there to be punished. He went there to take the keys of death away from satan. Metaphorically because up until that point most souls went to hell becuase sin.

God can't be in the presence of sin. THat's why on the cross Jesus says " Father why have you forsaken me" He took the worlds sin on his shoulders and God turned his back essentially.

Jesus makes it so you can be forgiven without any inbetween. Christians follow what Christ taught. I don't really adhere to the Jew ways in the Old Testament. Christ said " Most assuradly I say to you It use to be an eye for an eye, but now I say 'love your nieghbor as yourself'" basically. kill em with kindness.

Nothing about gays,arabs,trans....it doesn't matter love everyone.

Jesus's message was really on point.
>>
>>726525915
cunt she said yes
>>
>>726525757
That fact that you haven't even responded to a single point that I've made and only make personal attacks about what you envision that I look like means you lose by default. Quit fantasizing about fat neck beards and beating off you faggot.
>>
>>726526050

i feel like the bible has rules but then says fuck them bc if the world was full of sin & jesus was in the world then he had to die. And then he literally goes to fucking hell and what? plants daisys and sells the devil scented lotion? i dont buy it
>>
>>726526163
Cite book,chapter, and verse faggot.
>>
>>726525159
And yet the bible in no way supports this.
>>
MFW Hell is literally translated as grave.
MFW Hell is only used 13 times in the bible.
MFW is just a separation from God.

I bet you faggots read the faggot King James version to hahaha
Dumb Fucks
>>
>>726526163
Hell didn't exist in the bible until the jesus character came along in the new testament. It wasn't mentioned before then.
>>
>>726526176
It's just funny how personal you take them. That there is the reason I make "personal attacks." Also, I have other responses, but being that this is an anonymous message board, you can't see that, along with the fact I can't see what you personally have posted.
>>
>>726526401
john 10:30
>>
>>726526246

The only rule you honestly need is truely accpeting Jesus into your heart....

I mean people are always like "so some pedo who raped kids can ask for forgiveness"

I mean I don't know. I'm not God....If someone was truely sorry, truely askign for forgiveness I'd like to think they would be. It's God judgement that matters and I can't comprehend wtf that is.

I don't blame ya man...it's all fucky...so much shit gets lost in translation.

Logic and faith don't go hand in hand.

I'm a very logical person and I still believe.
>>
Hell, jesus, angels, demons, gods, etc is all made up bullshit and just copies of older religions and stories that your primitive ancestors copied from one another.
>>
File: payy4chan.gif (2MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
payy4chan.gif
2MB, 426x426px
>>726526691
>>
>>726526672
Once again dodging the main topic at hand because you have no rebuttal. You lose bitch.
>>
>>726526867
You're going to have to try a lot harder than that, seed of the serpent, to reach those of us who knows better.
>>
>>726526958
1) The fact you think there's something to lose in this proves my point
2) As I said, I have made points in this thread already (>>726523714 >>726524772) But I'm mostly just here for the keks, which you're supplying many
>>
>>726527516
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The burden of proof is on you not me.
>>
>>726527599
You never stated a point in our exchange, you just dodge, therefor you fail at whatever point in your mind you think you have.

Also, those other post of yours weren't directed at me but to others.
>>
>>726527787

>agreed
>>
>>726527787
Circle of the earth, and the earth hangs upon nothing, are two of the most scientific facts ever purported by any ancient body of work. Of course to an atheist like yourself, that's a never you mind.
>>
>>726528035
And how would I have been able to tell that the other posts of mine weren't directed at you but to others, since we're on an ANONYMOUS message board. And my exchange with you (meaning the replies related to the portrait of you) has been about laughs for me.
>>
>>726528485

nothing in the universe 'hangs' on anything? i mean we have gravitational pull .. which you dont need god for
>>
>>726516281
>literally
The most over used word by those under twenty.
>>
>>726528810

>OP here
>im 23
>the word fit in the title
>tittyfuck
>urself
>>
>>726528485
Apologist like to contend that the those are scientifically accurate passages when in fact they don't translate as such from original text. The bible states that the sun revolves around the earth, that light was created before the sun, that stars are tiny objects in the heavens that could fall down when jesus returns, that there is a solid firmament over the earth, and that earth itself is flat and has four corners.
>>
>>726528540
That is what the quote system is for.
>>
>>726529367
And how did I know I wasn't responding to you in my other posts? How do I know what post you've made and the one's you haven't, even if I use the quote system, which I did.
>>
>>726529273
The bible said that the sun sets one way and rises another. becasue that's what people saw. They saw it rise in the East and Set in the west. At no time did it say the earth's the center of the universe and the sun revolves around the earth. Do try again, however.
>>
File: IMG_1931.png (336KB, 750x1526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1931.png
336KB, 750x1526px
>>
>>726529804
Please read what you typed out loud. You're asking me, how did YOU not know what YOU were typing and responding to? That's how that's coming across. You can manually type in the >> symbols and the post # if you want to multi-quote. That's how you keep specific engagements directed at your targets.
>>
>>726529973

>says we need to stop replying to cancer
>replies to cancer
>ur cancer
>newfag
>>
>>726530265
How did I know that when I made the post >>726523714 that you weren't either >>726520368 or >>726521523? I don't know who you are, or what posts you've made. I don't know what specific anon made what specific post, since it's all anonymous.
>>
>>726529888
Those are the reasons why the church wanted to kill Galileo, the grand father of astronomy, because he proved the good book wrong

The sun moves and not the earth:

Joshua 10:12-13
Then spoke Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the men of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand thou still at Gibeon, and thou Moon in the valley of Aijalon." And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stayed in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.

Ecclesiastes 1:5
The sun rises and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.

The earth is stationary:
1 Chronicles 16:30
tremble before him, all earth; yea, the world stands firm, never to be moved.

Psalms 93:1
The Lord reigns; he is robbed in majesty; the lord is robbed, he is girded with strength. Yea, the world is established; it shall never be moved.

Psalms 96:10
Say among the nations, "The Lord reigns! Yea, the world is established, it shall never be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity."
>>
>>726529888
It is planted in a foundation:
2 Samuel 22:16
Then the channels of the sea were seen, the foundations of the world were laid bare, at the rebuke of the Lord at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

Psalms 18:15
Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare, at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Psalms 102:25
Of old thou didst lay the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Proverbs 8:27-29
When he established the heavens, I was there, when he drew a circle on the face of the deep, when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep, when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,

Isaiah 48:13
My hand laid out the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together.

John 17:24
Father, I desire that they also, whom thou hast given me, may be with me where I am, to behold my glory which thou hast given me in thy love for me before the foundation of the world.
>>
>>726529888
The Earth is flat (you cannot see the entire Earth because it is round):
Job 28:24
For he looks to the ends of the earth, and sees everything under the heavens.

Psalms 19:4-6
yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them he has set a tent for the sun, which comes forth like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and like a strong man runs his course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them; and there is nothing hid from its heat.

Daniel 4:10-11
The visions of my head as I lay in bed were these: I saw, and behold, a tree in the midst of the earth; and its height was great. The tree grew and became strong, and its top reached to heaven, and it was visible to the end of the whole earth.

Matthew 4:8
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them;

Isaiah 40:22
It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;
>>
>>726529888

There are about another fifty passages relating to either the flat Earth, the water around the Earth (blue sky was mistaken for waters in the Hebrew), the stars are fixed lights, the Earth sits on pillars (which is why it shakes during earthquakes), there is an ocean under the Earth (there are archaeological finds of Jewish worship of the creatures of this underground sea), God keeps the upper water back by using windows, the Earth has ends and isn't round.

Gallileo was tried for proving about 50 bible verses false and being too noisy about it.
>>
>>726529888
In the 17th century Galileo went against the church and disproved geocentrism (which almost got him killed), in the 19th century Darwin disproved creationism with evolution, and now in the 21st century scientist have the Big Bang (which was actually the idea of a Catholic priest) to explain the origin of the universe (don't confuse that with the origin of life on earth i.e. abiogenesis).
>>
>>726531579
yes, far be it for the creator of the universe to stop the sun in the sky.

As I said, and I've said it before, and I've said it again, The bible's audience were a simpler people. Which is why God compared the kingdoms of heaven, namely the stars and what not, as a tent. Which is why Jesus spoke of Fiery Gehenna, a dump outside Jerusalem in the valley of Hinnom when addressing eternal destruction. God would not have wasted time about inconsequential nonsense to stoke the egos of modern day cynics.
>>
>>726531724
The bible never said the earth was flat. It said God exist above the circle of the earth and that the earth is hanged upon nothing. And if you paid attention, it never said Man, it said God, and YHWH has constantly said that the entirety of the earth and all its kingdoms, to Him, were not even as weighty as a film of dust on scales.
>>
>>726530664
I see that you did try to tie one in but since I only addressed the specifics of our convo that is an indicator that you were dealing with two separate entities. I see what what you're getting at though. Would you like to revisit your earlier post to other anons?
>>
>>726531776
More lies. The bible never said the earth was flat. I can fight you on every claim. But go ahead, cite an armiac word that claimed the earth was flat. That I may bring you lo, and make you lament penitently.
>>
>>726531931
And lastly, don't cite Catholic nonsense as a reason to detract from what is written. What does the bible say.
>>
Jesus wasn't God Jesus was his son.
>>
>>726532257
Yes they were much simpler people, mankind created a god to explain things unknown. If you caught a cold people thought you were possessed by a demon. Hence the reason when you sneeze people say, "bless you" as if to remove the evil spirit inhabiting your body. Now you have modern germ theory which explains viruses, bacteria, biology, and chemistry to make up for superstitious beliefs. Earth quakes happened and people didn't understand tectonic plates and shifting of earth's crust. Asteroids fell from the sky, impacted earth, and destroyed things on an unfathomable level for primitives. In fact that's partially why the early christian church people so successful. An asteroid fell from the sky and they took it as a divine sign of their newly adopted monotheist god before a battle. Fairy tales are unnecessary to explain the modern world. If god doesn't want to waste time with inconsequential nonsense then you would think the master and creator of matter, energy, and physics wouldn't be concerned with things such as male circumcision, what people do with their genitals, and being given constant adulation.
>>
>>726532458
Oh it's definitely implied hence the reason why people believe still believe it and argue for it to this day. It took science to prove that belief wrong and it almost got some famous scientist killed. That's the reason the notion was challenged, because of what the book states and how it was translated and accepted by the vast majority. Therefor, people like me who pay attention to reality and not a book have helped humanities understanding of the natural world progress morally and technologically.
>>
>>726532775
You do know that a catholic priest was the one who discovered background radiation and proved the big bang correct?
>>
>>726533463
Yes because Israelites were so much smarter than Greeks, they knew the Earth held itself upon nothing, was round and that rain fell to the earth, became rivers and eventually made their way from whence they came and that touching dead things made you dirty and that you should quarantine anyone for the slightest diseases and that pork and other shell fish and other life forms, that had parasites were not safe to eat. yeah, those Israelites sure were smarter than everyone else.

>>726533876
The bible said the sun rises in the East Sets in the West. Scienfitically it described the earth being a circle and that the earth free floated in space and that touching dead things made you unclean and it described how to quarantine sick people and it spoke at length about other forms of hygiene.
>>
>>726516281
Christianity is a blood-lust murder loving sand nigger religion at heart. That shit should have stayed in the desert.
>>
>>726534089
I also know Judas betryaed Jesus and the back ground radiation is not proof of the aforementioned never to be proven singularity that self created from nowhere for, you have not seen billions of years of celestial Pressures from all manner of cosmic sources of energy compiled and congealed over that time. So to claim the back ground radiation or the red after glow that is the result of a light source that's seen and eventually stretches its band into the xray band due to pressures, is not proof a singularity self created from nowhere for no reason bringing with it space time.
>>
And that is just Christianity, to begin with....which is essentially re-heated Hinduism which is a milder form of Buddhism. Remove the emphasis of Hinduism, the Greek and Roman Mysteries, and bits of Master Kong (Confucius) and you have absolutely no Christianity left. Its simply an amalgamation of previous religions. When you get to a part that defies logic and common sense, you are then told "Have faith." The only place on the planet where highly educated folks walk into a building and simply believe anythings written by other men as leading them to "Heaven". while being asked to NOT critically think. Are you familiar with the Council of Nicea? They chose what books went into the Bible. These are men like yourself and I. Many of the gospels were left out completely. Because of the times....... and the rampant misogyny in the times of the earliest writings of the bible, then again with the re-write/addition...every woman was made to be subservient in the bible. Ruth had to lay at the feet of Boaz to gain favor. Every woman in the bible is cast in this way. Is this "GOD- like?" If the bible was written today, what would it say? Im guessing that half of it wouldn't even be allowed to be written or accepted based on gender bias alone and EEOC rules. Organized religions control pocketbooks. Look at the Crusades. I can rape your wife because GOD is on my side? That happened so much that it was expected. And you want to talk about religions being logical? That could get pretty interesting.
>>
>>726525944
well I can't figure it out without a specific source in the bible
>>
>>726534770
your atheist ministers taught you well. Of course ti's all bullshit but that's a never you mind, eh atheist?
>>
because its bullshit for pussyfags
>>
>>726534770
I'm a Potato
>>
>>726534770
>hinduism and christianity is the same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36seTgE1lfc
hmm, they really do seem the same, don't they?

try reading the bible for once. everything you put down is either improperly understood without the proper context or just plain wrong.
>>
>>726534108
Muslims make those exact same claims and then some, in fact they consider the koran more scientifically accurate than the bible; which many agree it is. If the Israelite's were so smart how come they don't have any of the same technological accolades during their golden years such as the Greeks, Romans, or Arabia for that matter. This was the same people that lived in filth in biblical times, had an average life span of 30 years of age, didn't separate filth from food, and shit where they lived.

The bible on states the sun rises in the east and sets in the west because one of the earlier known religions, ancient Egyptian mythology, discovered the sun rose in the east and set in the west. They believed the Sun was a god named Horus and came out to defeat the darkness and when night fell, a dark God named Set defeated him and rued. And the battle would constantly repeat itself. In fact, Horus was also born of a virgin on Dec 25th in their calendar time, had 12 disciples, performed miracles, was known as the messiah in his religion, etc. That was at least 10,000 years before christianity was invented. Your religion and gods are nothing more than plagiarized copies of others.
>>
>>726534907
found a source, not of the lamb thing but of him being a sacrifice. hebrews 10:10
you can see why this is confusing right? jesus came and taught us how to be good people. why did he need tobe killed for that to take effect?
>>
>>726516281
Christ didn't commit suicide.
>>
>>726536151
More atheistic gospels, eh? Alas, The followers Of God who was Spiritually instructed to pen the scriptures wrote beautifully, and poignantly. Your Egyptians, mine sad atheist, has never written anything remotely as Purposeful. In fact their religion died with them. Sure, there's a number of idiots who follows their nonsense but all and all, it's all dead. Their lands belongs to the Muhammonds now. And don't compare the bible to Mohammonds, okay.
>>
>>726534438
Joseph was also betrayed and sold by one of his 11 brothers for silver. Joseph in the old testament has very similar story to that of jesus from betrayal, to being in favor with god as his right hand man, being sold for silver, etc. Joseph was a prototype jesus for the new testament. But what's your point?

As for the big bang, you think you know science but you do not. The big bang only explains what happened after the singularity expanded. It NEVER claimed to explain what caused the singularity, that's a mistake you believers assume and try to justify your point. That's like confusing biology withe abiogenisis. Science has NEVER claimed to know how life started on earth. Modern science only explains how it evolved after it begin. Those are two different disciplines in science just like the big bang versus where the singularity came from. There's mountains of evidence to support all of that. Yet you can't provide a single SHRED of proof of the existence of the god you believe in. Once again, burden of proof is up to you. If science doesn't have an answer it admits and that's what great about science. It's ALWAYS looking for an explanation and it is NEVER claimed to know the answer to EVERYTHING unlike religion. Your answer is simply, god did it without any proof.
>>
>>726535552
LOL! It's not a religion that has ministers. Calling atheism a belief system synonymous with calling bald a hair color.
>>
>>726535888
Taters are yummy, what kind of potato though?
>>
>>726536161
The amazing thing about the bible is that when you begin at the beginning of the chapter and read on, it answers your questions for you.

Hebrews 10:4 "It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins."
Goats and bulls were given as a proof of loyalty, not as an offering to forgive sins.

To answer your second question, you have to read all of Hebrews 10.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+10&version=NIV

The First: “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them”
The Second: “Here I am, I have come to do your will.”

Jesus sets aside the first to establish the second. He says that he will take up the place of offerings and be something better in the eyes of the people. In the first, the people weren't pleased that they had to give up things in order to show faith, so Jesus gave himself up so then the people can be pleased once more. He did it so then his followers would be happy, as that's all he wanted everyone to be. To be happy.

That's my understanding of it, at least.
>>
>>726535968
Re-read, take away some of the basic tenants of belief. For instance, the 10 commandants came right out of the book of the dead from ancient Egyptian religion which is far older than christianity. Religions simply copy each other.
>>
>>726537962
>stuff like one shouldn't kill is within two different religions
>obviously its a copy of one another
that's like saying one fighting game is the exact same as another fighting game because it holds similar gameplay. which is retarded.
>>
>>726536864
There's no gospels of atheism so don't even try to play that card. Re-read earlier post, the council of Nicea decided what went into the modern day bible that you hold so dear today. The text have been grossly mistranslated over numerous languages with most original doctrine being written in Aramaic. The bible is not holy and has been tainted, manipulated, and edited my man for his own desires of control for thousands of years. Even the gospels contradict each other and story of the life of a supposed jesus. Harry Potter is more believable than the bible. The bible is really and barbaric vile piece of trash and any person with a sense of morality who actually reads the whole thing thinks it's a fucked up book. Over 50% of christians have never even read it from cover to cover. Many that have decided that the god of the people is worst character in it and cannot worship a being such as that.
>>
>>726538666
>666
Hi there, Satan!
kek
>>
>>726516281
Extreme humour, execution edition.

Humiliation's a real sleeper.
>>
>>726538666
:3
>>
>>726537954
thank you. wont be able to knock it out tonight but i'll read more of hebrews see if it clears some other stuff up.
>>
>>726536864
If your precious Israelites are so smart then why can they not take back the lands from the "Mohammonds". Touched a nerve there huh jewfag? Perhaps you feel inferior to them as their religion is growing and yours is dwindling and losing against them and feel inferior? As for the bible, there is no beautifully written portion of the bible with divine purpose that stands out. Even jesus stated he didn't come to make peace and that he's coming back with a sword. That guy is all about war, either worship him or burn in hell. Between god/jesus and allah and mohammed all the choices suck. Fuck em all, bunch of twats.
>>
File: cawfee.jpg (12KB, 206x193px) Image search: [Google]
cawfee.jpg
12KB, 206x193px
>>726539430
No problem. In fact, I may give it a read too just cuz.
>>
File: hs.jpg (6KB, 160x156px) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
6KB, 160x156px
>>726538782
>>
>>726539621

top kek
>>
>>726538340
Actually in fighting games they pretty much are the same overall. Take any genre of game and it's the same thing for it's respective classification. Same basic premises, systems, objectives, actions, functions, etc. There is nothing new under the sun. Religions are proven copies of each other. The three major ones right now being christianity, judaism, and islam are all different interpretations of the same stories they stole from earlier religions and claim them as their own.
>>
>>726526427
You sound like a Jehovahs witness.
>>
Probably because he's god and he's exempt from everything as most Christians believe. Idk
>>
>>726540661
alright, if you want to be autistic, then how is basing your belief on how the universe is created with science any different?

if you want to say that all religions are the same without any understanding of them, then you'd also have to say that science, an understanding that humans can put 100% of their morals into that also says in its own way how the universe was created, is a religion too. not all religions have a being behind the creation of everything, and putting 100% faith in scientific theories falls within that category as well.
>>
>>726536490
if you're ona train track and a train is going right through you and you have 5mins to move away and you didn't, is that not suicide?
>>
Here's the moral of the New Testament minus the magic and hoopla.

> Some people rebel against the established order and claim the God of the pantheon is not the true God.
> They all get crucified or executed.
> People claim to have seen a ghost after Jesus was crucified, thus proving the old pantheon of Gods was a big old fib.
>>
>>726541556

THANK U. Perfect analogy that's one of my main gripes with this
>>
>>726541479
Science works whether you believe in it or not. You don't have to believe in gravity but the shit still works and it's used as a foundation for a lot of other science disciplines.Science has no dependency on belief unlike religion.

I never stated all of them are the same, I stated that newer ones copied stories and versions of the older ones. There's nothing original about any of the new ones.

As for science, you make a common mistake that many believers do, you try to think of it as a belief system. Science is simply an explanation of how things work in the natural world you live in, nothing more. It's a collection of evidence, observable facts, empirical data, and other tangible and measurable things which can be recorded, tested, and applied to other other sets of knowledge, facts, and data. Once again, whether or not you believe in it or not is irrelevant, science simply works because the reality around you speaks for itself. Scientific explanation comes about through testing measuring observable phenomenon. So to reiterate, science never claimed to know everything, those are lies that religious folks claim to make science look bad and convince others of their improvable beliefs (shame on you for lying, go repent). If science knew the answer to everything, it would stop being science and research and development. So no, there is no "faith" in science. A scientific theory is a collection of proven and well tested facts, just like the "theory of gravity". Learn the scientific context and definition of the word theory and don't confuse it with modern nomenclature of the word theory which should even be considered a hypothesis the way most people use it.
>>
>>726516281
because christianity is hypocritical and illogical
>>
>>726543234
I agree with Spock.
>>
File: jesus explained.jpg (88KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
jesus explained.jpg
88KB, 770x960px
>>
>>726516281
More people dead by suicide means less potential people in church giving 10% of their income.
>>
>>726543101
>Religion works whether you believe in it or not. You don't have to believe in people bettering themselves but the shit still works and it's used as a foundation for a lot of other religions. Religion has no dependency on belief unlike science.

>I never stated all of them are the same, I stated that newer ones copied theories and versions of the older ones. There's nothing original about any of the new ones.

>As for religion, you make a common mistake that many athiests do, you try to think of it as a fake system. Religion is simply an explanation of how things work in the natural world you live in, nothing more. It's a collection of evidence, observable facts, empirical data, and other tangible and measurable things which can be recorded, tested, and applied to other other sets of knowledge, facts, and data. Once again, whether or not you believe in it or not is irrelevant, religion simply works because the reality around you speaks for itself within religious communities. Religious explanation comes about through testing measuring observable phenomenon, as well as understanding the bible and other books. So to reiterate, religion never claimed to be within everything, those are lies that scientific folks claim to make religion look bad and convince others of their improvable beliefs ("shame on you for lying, go repent" HAHAHHAHAHA) . If religion was within everyone, it would stop being research and development. Atheists believe anything a scientist will say. A religious person's preacher is an atheists scientist. A religious scripture is a collection of proven and well tested facts, just like the "the wages of sin is death". Learn the religious context and definition of the word theory and don't confuse it with modern nomenclature of the word theory which should even be considered a hypothesis the way most people use it.

Well, that's under your autistic belief that all religions are the same, but whatever.
>>
>>726517792
Isn't that essentially suicide?
>>
>>726543234
This.
>>
>>726544255
That was a miserable fail on your behalf, seriously that's the best you can do? Logic FTMFW.
>>
>>726544943
>FTMFW
autistic and a redditor.
what a surprise.
>>
>>726516281
Here's a quote for your dumb ass " Jesus died for your sins so you do have to "
>>
Fucking Americans with your religious garbage...you know that elsewhere around the world just doesn't give a shit about you sky God...what losers...wake up ffs
>>
Question for christianfags. Even though there is no clear answer on masturbation in the bible yet some consider it a sin to masturbate because daddy god is a voyeur pervert who likes to watch what you under the sheets is okay to masturbate as long as you're masturbating to the thought of Jesus? I see bumper stickers all the time that say, "Real men love Jesus" or "Real men get on their knees and pray" (sounds like segue to sucking cock). At church they're always singing weepy songs about falling in love with Jesus and how he;s the number one man in their life, etc. So with so much focus on being in love with Jesus does it negate the "sin" of masturbating as long your desires about for Jesus? It's hard not to with all of the constant brainwashing.

On a side note masturbation is medically healthy both physical and mentally and abstaining from it actually can cause psychosis issues and some physical health problems as well. I don't think god wants that for anyone so maybe it's okay?
>>
>>726545769
Only in America...I feel sorry for you lot to have to put up with shit in your society
>>
>>726545769
yeah there is
it's called being a sodomite
a sodomite refers to someone within the city of sodom
sodom was known as a place for the sexually depraved and conducted in the most heinous taboos
to show sexual impurity is to be a sodomite. to be a pervert is to be referred to as a sodomite. those who obsess over their gender and sex are sodomites. that being said, everyone in the lgbt circle and everyone who supports them are sodomites.

an angel BLINDED a man because they were perverse toward and angel

watching porn can become an addiction. there are plenty of studies online about how porn addiction affects behavior as well, if you put your idol as science. it's not healthy.

>>726545951
they don't call it "the great satan" for nothing
>>
>>726545049
Once again you're making claims without any evidence to support it. Still waiting on you to prove that I look like the cartoon in the pic you posted (which you're probably fapping to right now). I don't understand why posting on reddit is considered an insult? Unless it's because most people that post on there are more intelligent than you so you feel insecure again. As for autistic, people are born like that and have no choice. Wait... God made them like that so who are you to bitch about them? Are you threatened by their potential mental abilities compared to your own?

"If you could reason with religious people there wouldn't be religious people"
>>
>>726546264

>Reddit
>isgayman
>>
I'm surprised so many Christians are on here these days. There didn't used to be so many back in the day. The irony of a site associated with so much pedophilia being frequented by Christians is not unappreciated by me. I guess guilty faps do feel pretty good.
>>
>>726546264
what cartoon did i post? there are literally 6 images posted in this thread with 38 posters.
oh, right. you think everyone is the same poster because of how much of a newfag you are:
>I don't understand why posting on reddit is considered an insult?
HAHHAHAHAHA. i forgot.

i'm pointing out that you view science not as religion through a double standard, and your only reasoning behind it is autistic drivel and meme spouting (i.e. trying to convict me of sinning when you don't even understand what sin is).

your sin is pride, by the way, but it's not like I'm going to go about in my comments saying of how bad of a person you are, just in that you misunderstand because of your ignorance.
>>
>>726546213
Sodom and Gomorrah were cities full of gays (maybe that church with the "God hates fags" signs is right?) They were destroyed because of that. An angel went to visit Lot and the men wanted to fuck the angel and Lot even offered up his teenage virgin daughter (without her consent) to be fucked instead but the men refused. Lot pleaded and pleaded not to have the city destroyed if he could at least find one "righteous" (straight) man in the city but he couldn't so it was wiped off the face of the earth. That story has nothing to do with masturbation. If you mentioned the story of Onan that would have been closer but is still under heavy debate. Basically his brother died and god commands that brothers should fuck their deceased brothers wives and impregnate them but Onan just fucked and pulled out instead spilling his seed on the ground and that's what pissed God off.

On a logical level, if sex is so perverse to God then why didn't God just make sex un-enjoyable until a person is married. Oh that's right, making nerve endings numb in genitals until some form satisfactory matrimony in the eyes of God is held then it would be magic. Why is the Judaeo-Christian/Islamic God so obsessed with mortals having sex. Also, if God didn't want males to have forskin on their penises then why did he create them with it only to have it chopped off.
>>
>>726546937
This.
>>
>>726546984
I normally browse /a/'s decent threads (ones that aren't porn filled) and cross board surf through a ton of boards to see what I can find.
>>
>>726516281
only god would have the arrogance to think that his own sacrifice mattered. everybody else knows you only bring change by living.
>>
>>726547109
You forgot but consider it an insult and don't even know why. You fail.

Science isn't a religion you dumb fuck, it's science. It's not a double standard, but since you're so wise please enlighten us as to how it is a double standard.

As for the autistic comments, do you even know what autism is? You really fucking fail if you equate it to some sort of anonymous internet mantra. Enlighten us what your definition of "sin" is. It doesn't exist, I was just pegging christian hypocrisy for lying about anything that proves their beliefs wrong with facts. As for pride, it's not a sin. but you can call it what you want since you can't face logic and facts that your beliefs are bullshit. I'm not the ignorant one believing that some magical sky daddy is watching every action and monitoring every thought in a mind that operates on a mostly unconscious level which one has no control over for the most part; even random thoughts. Good and bad are relative in this universe so to claim one is such is not a fact. However, I am of the opinion that humanity would be benefited if you and those like you went the way of the dinosaur.
>>
>>726547542
>Lot even offered up his teenage virgin daughter (without her consent) to be fucked instead but the men refused
that's what you call an arranged marriage, anon. there were plenty of arranged marriages in biblical times.

And who says it's a city full of gays? Absolutely no one says that. What the bible says is that it's a city full of the sexually depraved. Ones who are open with the taboos of sexual pleasure and have no problem with showing their sexuality towards others. Masturbation was even a taboo back fifty years ago or so, but now people are even becoming open about that sexual depravity.

Also, I'd like you to find an enclosed group of exclusively gays. It doesn't exist. There is no group of sexually depraved that don't have the full spectrum of LGBTQ+ within them. If a man has a fetish for fucking another man, most likely they'll have tens of thousands of other weirder fetishes underneath their shoes.

Onan is the essence of sexual depravity.

On a """""logical""""" level, you make sex pleasurable so people will be encouraged to make babies. Are you retarded? And once you've populated the world enough, you reduce the rate at which babies are made.
>>
>>726547778
That deserves an applause.
>>
>>726549136

Yea imagine all the problems we wouldn't have if god simply came down & said yo I'm real so let's start to fix shit
>>
>>726516281
Doesn't matter, we're all fucked
>>
File: 1447822443212.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447822443212.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>726548971
>don't even know why.
i literally just explained it to you. holy shit you're autistic. even for a newfag.
i also just literally explained it to you as to why it's a double standard.
holy fuck.

>Enlighten us what your definition of "sin" is. It doesn't exist
>As for pride, it's not a sin
>your beliefs are bullshit
>magical sky daddy
>that operates on a mostly unconscious level
>even random thoughts
>humanity would be benefited if you and those like you went the way of the dinosaur
WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF AUTISM THAT SHOULDN'T BE ACCOMPLISHED

Matthew 15:11 "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
The rest you can figure out with simple google searching.

>>726549136
here's the reddit gold. :^)
>>
>>726549824

>fat Reddit fag
>is fat reddit fag
>faps to dolphin porn

But he is right ... science is not a religion ... just like math isn't a religion shit is just facts
>>
>>726550000
see >>726544255
math is science you retard
>>
>>726516281
>suicide/sacrifice
pick one
>>
>>726549036
Arranged marriage and offering your daughter up to horny men who want to fuck your house visitor angel are way different. And the bible said it was full of gays, hence it's the biggest reference for anti-homosexual rhetoric religious people reference.

Masturbation was not taboo. Hell the vibrator came about because there were actual doctors from the 20s or 30s that did nothing other than finger and masturbate women. They used to have lines around the block for the clinic. Doctors were so overwhelmed that they decided to try a phallus attached to a small motor. Eureka! It worked so much more efficiently vs. manual stimulation and they were able to get off women much quicker. Improvements happened making them better hence the evolution to the modern vibrator. Also, the reason for the clinics was that it was a social norm for wives to be well behave and only spread their legs for reproduction purposes only and not pleasure. Men were expected to have a mistress that they fucked for pleasure so wives visited the doctors for their needs instead.

I know plenty of gays and they're normal folks, they just prefer the same sex, that's all. The most freaky people I know are straight or bisexual and are into some shit that's way the fuck out there.

Onanism isn't depravity. The whole point of the debate is that he fucked his deceased brother's wife for pleasure, not out of the commandment to pass along his seed. If you died and had a brother would you want him fucking your wife?

Sex is just sex, the biological imperative which all species have. The strongest and most primal urge which is in short to pass one genetics and continue the species. There are too many humans as it is due to technology. The industrial revolution caused a spike in the number of people due to food and resources being shipped to places and people no longer had to labor to survive. Also, modern medicine has caused the average life span over a human to go up 35-40 years.
>>
>>726550153

Doesn't change what I said at all
>>
>>726550229

>plot twist
>they're the same thing
>>
>>726550661

>horny men who want to fuck
>your house visitor angel
>>
>>726549421
The world would be a much better place. Instead of giving a cure for cancer, penicillin, answers in arithmetic, sustainable clean energy, etc what did Jesus do? Walk on water, turn water into wine, and minute miracles that only impacted a few lives that he interacted with? That's just great, knowing that billions would exist just 2,000 years later and live in poverty, malnutrition, and most will die in pain and agony. His only concern is being worshiped.
>>
>>726550756
>gives evidence
>k but i'm still right
nice conversation.

>>726550661
>are way different.
an arranged marriage is the last attempt made for them to redeem themselves in the eyes of God. just because you view them different doesn't mean that God views them different. you aren't god. your opinions in what it is are obviously different than His.
the bible didn't say at all that their only sin was homosexuality. the act seen by the angel was attempted homosexaul rape. that just added onto the list. if you think otherwise, get a quote from the bible or quit trying to say what you believe is the bible.
i said masturbation was viewed as taboo. just because something is done in practice doesn't mean that it's not viewed as taboo. what are you talking about? homosexual sex is done and it's still viewed as taboo today by a lot of people.

>I know plenty of gays and they're normal folks
thanks for telling me that you're a sodomite. of course you're going to try to defend them through your confirmation bias.
>The whole point of the debate is that he fucked his deceased brother's wife for pleasure
that's the definition of depravity
>If you died and had a brother would you want him fucking your wife?
i'd be dead. i don't have an opinion. God is the one deciding factor.

>the rest
and? your point? more people go against God's will. more news at eleven.
>>
>>726551050

True. But he is a Jew so ... what can we really expect
>>
>>726549824
Actually you didn't explain shit which is why I called you out on it and you failed again. Before you reply go look up the medical definition of autism, then go read a thesaurus, and then come back.

There's a lot of brilliance that comes out of people's mouths. Going back to Galileo, you'd be one of the priests claiming that he's a heretic because he proved your corrupt book wrong by stating that the earth revolves around the sun. What truly defiles people is what they accept for truth. Religion is a prime example of why mankind is still primitive and why earth is due for another asteroid to wipe out all to end the cancer known as religion. The defilement is your believes, not those that question them for good reason.

>>726549136 (You)
here's the reddit gold. :^)

The butthurt is strong with you. I didn't post that so it's not my reddit meme stuff. Don't be mad just because he makes sense and you don't have anything to counter it.
>>
>>726551800

>nice conversation

You're beyond fucking wrong. The point was science isn't a religion, just like math isn't a religion. Doesn't matter if math is science it just proves my point further. Christfag.
>>
>>726552040
who are you to tell me not to worship triangles, differential equations, and functions?? Math is the source of life! without Pi, Richard Parker would've died of starvation! Math just as a religion as any other story is a religion
>>
File: umad (6).jpg (57KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
umad (6).jpg
57KB, 406x480px
>>726551997
>includes the (You) in the copy paste
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. newfag.

>point is still there
>decides not to read it
>continues to say they're superior in every form
don't tell the other kids at the playground that you're any better, billy. you ARE the top autist. :^)

>goes into Galileo
LIKE DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING LMFAO STICK TO THE TOPIC!
my fucking sides
>earth is due for another asteroid to wipe out all to end the cancer known as religion
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>The butthurt is strong with you.
>The butthurt
>butthurt
>>
>>726552040
>Doesn't matter if math is science it just proves my point further
literally HOWWWWWWWW

you've yet to counter anything in the post provided. oh right, you're autistic, you can't read. ;^)
>>
>>726552459

>you can troll better than this
>better luck next time
>wait for it
>wait
>lol ur still waiting
>newfag
>>
File: 1486188057965.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486188057965.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>726552497
>(You)
>>
>>726552680

math ISNT religion ... therefore science ISNT religion ... what is so hard to understand ab that
>>
>>726551800
Lot didn't offer his daughter up for an arranged marriage. He offered her pussy up to be fucked in place of them wanting to fuck the angel and they said no. Arranged marriage is no better than romance marriage. The origin of marriage is just the trading of women as property to form a union between two houses for better survival. It was purely political and business back then and now for arranged situations. Modern marriages based on romance are just business contracts, there's nothing sacred or holy about them.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Deuteronomy 23:17-18

There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD.
1 Kings 14:22, 24
And Judah did evil in the sight of the LORD, and they provoked him to jealousy with their sins which they had committed, above all that their fathers had done.
And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

It just goes on and on... The story of Sodom is about homosexuality.

>thanks for telling me that you're a sodomite. of course you're going to try to defend them through your confirmation bias.
Once again you're putting words into ones mouth. I'm straight and like tits, why do you think men come on this website (however your aversion to homosex makes one think you're a closet fag and come here for the cock pics. It's 2017, you can come out of the closet). Jesus hung out with sinners and a whore but that made him none of the above. He died a virgin as far as anyone knows. Yet his life story from 12-30/35 is missing so who knows what happened.
>>
>>726552853
have another (You) my good man.

>>726552875
>gives no reason as to why
you're pretty astute.
>>
>>726516281
Because they're a bunch of pathetic fools. Children of god they say, but in reality that's what their angels have done all along.
>>
>>726553043

Oh you literally believe that math is a religion? I thought you were trolling. Math is not a religion because if you walk into a back with $2 in your bank account you can't withdraw $200k because you prayed for the shit to happen.
>>
>>726551800
>>The whole point of the debate is that he fucked his deceased brother's wife for pleasure
that's the definition of depravity

What the focus should be is why god commands brothers to fuck their deceased brothers wives, that's fucked up. That's true depravity.

>If you died and had a brother would you want him fucking your wife?
>>i'd be dead. i don't have an opinion. God is the one deciding factor.

Back full circle on this one, prove god exist. I can disprove god no more than one can disprove Santa Clause, unicorns, the tooth fairy, or the flying spaghetti monster. However, you'll have a much harder time proving your sky daddy exist.

>>
>the rest
and? your point? more people go against God's will. more news at eleven.

For good reason, religion is trash and is the biggest contributing factors as to why humanity is in the sad state that is it and has no place in the modern thinking world. Archaic belief systems need to disappear for the true benefit of mankind. That is why Christianity is on the decline, churches are losing money, and less and less people going the way of the dogmatic. Religion is a mental disease. Islam will hopefully be the last major cancer that gets wiped out.
>>
>>726516281
sacrifice is divine what are you talking about?
>>
>>726553014
>Arranged marriage is no better than romance marriage.
>trading of women as property
>purely political
>there's nothing sacred or holy about them.
this is what the sodomite believes, everyone. look, if you have some serious daddy issues, talk that out with your father. not me. i'm not your father.
Onan married his brother's widow out of an arranged marriage given by God. What are you talking about?

>Leviticus 20:13
yes, that's one section of sodomy
>Deuteronomy 23:17
as both are sodomy
>Deuteronomy 23:18
this doesn't even have anything to do with sodomy. this is bringing people into the church. no whores nor dogs are allowed.
>1 Kings 14:22, 24
it uses the word sodomite, yes, but how does it benefit your argument?

You know nothing about the bible yet you attempt to preach it on and on. Wew lad. Here's something else that'll rustle your jimmies.
1 Timothy 2:12 "I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

>I know plenty of gays and they're normal folks, they just prefer the same sex, that's all.
I didn't put any words in your mouth. Just by saying this proves that you're a sodomite. A pervert who accepts sexual immorality.
>the good old "you dont like it that must mean you secretly love it" meme
holy fucking hell what year is this? 2000? how old are you again, because you must be underage.

>Jesus hung out with sinners and a whore but that made him none of the above.
it's like you didn't even read Matthew 15:11. "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
>>
>>726554089

Pretty sure if my cock is in ur mouth I defiled you
>>
>>726519939

Both Jehovah and Jesus are called the first and last.

The book of job states God alone treads upon the waves of the sea, and Jesus walked the waves of the sea.

Your quotations states he is the creator who created all things.

And the "Adam-Christ typology" contrasts Man trying to be God and falling from life to death, and God becoming man to rise from death to life.

Prophecies also say that the messiah is going to be Jehovah.

Newer translations also scrub out references to the Deity of Christ, but even at that even if the text is true or not, denial of the messiah being God in both testiments is either ignorance or dishonesty.
>>
>>726553835

See >>726541556
>>
File: umad.jpg (29KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
29KB, 390x400px
>>726553739
>That's true depravity.
says WHOOOOOOOOO
you aren't the chief commander on what is right and wrong
quit thinking you are literally god, you fucking moron.
it is completely normal for a man to marry a widow.

>prove god exist
newfaggotry has gotten so bad on 4chan that it's now achieving YouTube comments level of autism. That's great.
You can't prove that he exists, nor can you disprove him with science. So fuck off.

>religion is trash
blah blah that's some nice autism you have there

why do you have to be so mad all the time in your life? do you like it? i honestly don't understand.
>>
If jesus death was suicide then every death row inmate is also committing suicide since they also know they are gonna die.
>>
File: Gold-Medal.jpg (44KB, 537x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Gold-Medal.jpg
44KB, 537x1038px
>>726554262
>>
>>726537521
>>726537521
and science has literally said they will never look into what happened before the big bang because they will never know. As far as we "know" the universe came from nothing and they have said they will never try to find out because there is not a shred of proof that there was a singularity at all and never will be.
>>
>>726529888
wasted trips
>>
>>726554519

No. It would be like every death row person deciding to go to death row when they can easily avoid it. Jesus chose to die. Death row ur choice been made. And u probably live in Texas. Which means you deserve to die anyway
>>
>>726554089
>this is what the sodomite believes, everyone. look, if you have some serious daddy issues, talk that out with your father. not me. i'm not your father.Onan married his brother's widow out of an arranged marriage given by God. What are you talking about?
Where is it stated that sodomites believe that? Arranged marriages have been happening long before the advent of the bible or Christianity. It's a well practiced norm within your own religion so I guess you must be a sodomite as well.
Once again, that's a fucked up arranged marriage. Why would your God have such a fucked up mandate to begin with, it's a disgusting practice.

>You know nothing about the bible yet you attempt to preach it on and on. Wew lad. Here's something else that'll rustle your jimmies.
1 Timothy 2:12 "I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."
Right so go to the mega churches with women preachers and tell them that or repeat that to women government officials or high ranking women in corporations. Fuck off. Point is, there's plenty of verses in the bible that point to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah being about homosexuality. Read it again bible thumper, the passages are plentiful.

>I didn't put any words in your mouth. Just by saying this proves that you're a sodomite. A pervert who accepts sexual immorality.
You assume that you're some authority on sexual morality and know what is and isn't sexual moral. It's no business of your what people straight or gay, married or single, do with consenting others. Get over your prudeness. Do you skip the parts in Songs of Solomon that talk about sex and a woman's breast in the bible? Hell, many a men of "god and multiple wives and concubines for sex slaves. King David, the only man god ever called a "man after his own heart" had hundreds of both. How is that acceptable by your prude logic? Oh yeah, it was arranged by god, so he picks and chooses who gets to fuck more than others.
>>
>>726545769
daily ejaculation raises estrogen levels in men. UNLESS and heres the weird part you have sex with a woman. then it raises testosterone levels.
>>
>>726516281
Jesus said he did it by his own will. It was a sacrifice rather than suicide. And he came back to life. There's a passage that says if the rulers knew what would happen they wouldn't have killed him.

Suicide is looked down upon for a few reasons. Life is viewed as sacred, the death of a loved one can create harm to others, it also is pushing away God and choosing one's own way, and some believe suicide to be a one way ticket to hell because it's self murder.

But if you hold to free grace theology, technically if youre saved, you'll still go to heaven if you commit suicide, but you can lose heavenly rewards. In free grace theology "Repent" means a change of mind rather than the pop defitiniton of turning from sin. "Repent of your sins" for salvation isn't in the bible, but "repent and believe" is. "change your mind and believe". Salvation happens at the moment of belief and nothing can unsaved that person. The pop Def of repentance being turning from sin is seen as works, with Jonah 3:10 used as support of this view, and works (being any righteous deed such as alms, loving, not sinning, communion, baptism, etc) don't save. Only faith. And James 2 (the go-to passage to reject this view) is believed to be talking about justification in the eyes of men, not God.

Tldr suicide and sacrific are different. Suicide is harmful and it's loving to help. But if you believe once saved always saved, you can go to heaven if you kill yourself but God would prolly work inside that person to prevent that, but in the end it's man's will to walk in God's will.

If you are a black Hebrew Israelite - if you're white you should just kill yourself cos only niggers go to heaven and yahwahshi (nigger jesus) gonna make the white devil pick cotton.
>>
>>726554494
says WHOOOOOOOOO
you aren't the chief commander on what is right and wrong
quit thinking you are literally god, you fucking moron.
it is completely normal for a man to marry a widow.

Don't lower me to the level of your sky daddy narcissistic, petty, jealous, tyrant asshole of a god. Any decent human being is morally superior to that deity.

>newfaggotry has gotten so bad on 4chan that it's now achieving YouTube comments level of autism. That's great.
You can't prove that he exists, nor can you disprove him with science. So fuck off.

The burden of proof is on to prove god exists. Not believing in a god requires no proof. You don't believe in Zues, Thor, Horus, Krishna, or the flying space turtle that holds the world on it's back do you? If not then you're an atheist in those regards, I just believe in one less god than you do. So fuck off with you archaic believes and self contrived moral supremacy. In fact you'd be doing the world a favor if you just went to met your maker sooner than later.

>why do you have to be so mad all the time in your life? do you like it? i honestly don't understand.
Who says I'm mad? I don't expect you to understand anything being that you're a religious person. You're known for having lower IQs and less mentally capable than non-believers who can think for themselves.
>>
>>726555193
Actually studies show that estrogen doesn't increase and testosterone barely changes from masturbation. Yes though it does go up significantly when engaged in sex. Even if just witnessing sex person it will go up if you masturbate. Besides that it's good for unwary tract healthy to clean out the pipes and mental health as well.
>>
>>726516281
They look down on suicide but I don't think they do of sacrifice (unless if you mean sacrificing animals). Technically what Jesus did was martyrdom. I'm sure it doesn't count if someone knows they're going to die but are doing it for a greater cause. Like if you shield your child from a shooter who blasts you full of holes I don't think they view that as a sin.
>>
>>726555163
>Where is it stated that sodomites believe that?
i'm calling you a sodomite.
Reading Comprehension Level: -4
>so I guess you must be a sodomite as well.
Let me define it again for you since you have the reading comprehension of a negative four year old.
sodomy is the practice of the fetishization, practice, and acceptance of sexual immorality.
where are you getting that arranged marriage is a requirement?

>Fuck off.
i told you it'll rustle your jimmies. you didn't listen, bro. i told you.
>Right so go to the mega churches with women preachers and tell them that
Pastor Steven Anderson already does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j921XOqiQ7o
>It's no business of your what people
God literally destroyed two cities because of this. I think it's our business.
>Do you skip the parts in Songs of Solomon
exactly how does this prove your argument?
>king david
if you want to understand king david's story, check it out here.
http://www.moshereiss.org/articles/22_david.htm
it's the story of a very, very unfortunate man.
stuff like " They have a son, Kileab, but both mysteriously and surprisingly disappear rather quickly from David’s life." is common.

>Oh yeah, it was arranged by god, so he picks and chooses who gets to fuck more than others.
something tells me you're salty. maybe even envious.
>>
File: umad (2).jpg (53KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
umad (2).jpg
53KB, 610x396px
>>726555802
>im better than god
k

>The burden of proof is on to prove god exists. Not believing in a god requires no proof. You don't believe in Zues, Thor, Horus, Krishna, or the flying space turtle that holds the world on it's back do you? If not then you're an atheist in those regards, I just believe in one less god than you do. So fuck off with you archaic believes and self contrived moral supremacy. In fact you'd be doing the world a favor if you just went to met your maker sooner than later.

i honestly can't even understand how this relates to the point i made previously
like, seriously, you're lost within your own autism at this point.

>Who says I'm mad?
your autistic drivel.
>i put my pride in a number that represents relatively nothing, also known as IQ
while you're stroking your brain's cock, at least try to do something productive with your time.
>>
Do your research religious idiots...it's the same tired story adapted from previous unevolved ideas...it's all lies...you all hope for a better afterlife in a place you call heaven...fuck that...you have up to 90 years on this planet now! There is no life after death...if you think there is your deluded
>>
>>726546213
Jesus took the fag judgement.

Leviticus 20:13 says Homosexuality is
>a sin worthy of death.

And if a man have committed
>a sin worthy of death,
and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree: His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day;
>(for he that is hanged is accursed of God;)
that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance. DEUT 21 :22-23

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written,
>Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Galatians 3:13

1 cor 6:9-11 paraphrased says "Some of you were sissy ass fudge packers, but now you're clean because Jesus washed you"

Romans 2 says you judge but are just like the faggots in Romans 1
>>
>>726556928
Do your research atheistic idiots...it's the same tired story adapted from previous unevolved ideas...it's all lies...you all hope for a pit of black when you die...fuck that...you have up to 90 years on this planet now! There is life after death...if you think there isn't your deluded
>>
>>726556928
>believes in evolution and claims all regions are the same
>believes in rehashed pagan alchemy
>>
>>726557087

>literally sees caterpillars evolve into butterflies
>gets new vaccine once a year bc the flu virus evolves
>still doesn't believe in evolution
>must be autistic
>>
>>726554381
stupid argument. he came here to spread a better way and to sacrifice himself for the sins of man. he was killed. sure he could have probably gotten away but he wanted to be a martyr.
>>
>>726557373
>thinks I poison myself with chemicals
>Thinks any little change is evidence of evolution
>sees dog wearing pet costume.
>evoluminati confirmed
>>
>>726558239

>compares a dog in a costume to caterpillar fucking transforming
>doesn't poison self with chemicals
>will still die at 35
>actually just kys now
>ur making the world worse
>>
>>726556425
>Let me define it again for you since you have the reading comprehension of a negative four year old.
sodomy is the practice of the fetishization, practice, and acceptance of sexual immorality.
where are you getting that arranged marriage is a requirement?

You brought up arranged marriages as if it were an acceptable alternative for Lot to offer his daughter up without her consent to the sodomites of the actual city.

Sodomy is defined as:
Sodomy is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal, but it may also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.

Get off your moral high horse you moral fag, no such thing as sexual immorality exist between consenting adults. Just because you were indoctrinated as such doesn't make it truth. You're a fucking tool ass bitch.

>i told you it'll rustle your jimmies. you didn't listen, bro. i told you.
Actually you didn't, don't flatter yourself.

>Pastor Steven Anderson already does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j921XOqiQ7o [Remove]
This nobody fucktard will never make it and will not be accepted by the masses and will not that prosperity level of the very women he preaches again. Times and have and society evolves unlike your stagnant book. This guy is a piss ant.

>God literally destroyed two cities because of this. I think it's our business.
There's you exact problem, you claim I'm the arrogant one. You want to control people lives, thoughts, and actions and make them conform so that they only operate in a manner that you agree with. You're a complete waste of existence and should have been late term aborted. You have zero fucking right to have any say or control in anyone's private life that isn't hurting another human.
>>
>>726557373
>sees caterpillars evolve into butterflies

Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>726558140

Yeah but Jesus could do more shit alive than he ever did dead. The fact that he knew judas would sell him out then knew he would get crucified is why it's suicide. Man turned water into wine he could've Left but he chose do die = suicide. This thread has really turned into on r tard claiming evolution isn't real
>>
>>726558466
>tells someone they're making the world worse
>is cancer, and also an aids spreading faggot
>abort yourself
>>
>>726556425
>if you want to understand king david's story, check it out here.
http://www.moshereiss.org/articles/22_david.htm
it's the story of a very, very unfortunate man.
stuff like " They have a son, Kileab, but both mysteriously and surprisingly disappear rather quickly from David’s life." is common.

I'm well aware of his story and it is not one of sole tragedy. Your sole focus is on his lust and guilt, I don't know why you're pent up on sexuality. Guys like you are the ones who end up kidnapping and raping people and develop the sexual fetishes they're so adamant against. Seriously you're like the outspoken pastor Ted Haggard who always preached against it and turns out that millionaire mega church pastor was sleeping with male prostitutes and cheating on his wife.

>something tells me you're salty. maybe even envious.
Man are you serious? Have you ever had a girl friend or wife? One is a fucking headache to deal with. In Islam you get 4 and some sects of chistianity you can have more than one. Why in the fuck would you want to subject yourself to that sort of hell? You're not experienced with women and it shows. Having a main squeeze and a side chick ro two is fine but ask any guy juggling that and it's work. If it wasn't for the pussy they'd be worthless.
>>
>>726517288
sigh. Jesus is not omnipotent. Only the father is. Jesus knew he was going to die as well, but he did not know he would be resurrected. He experienced true death, and it was that act that proved to Satan that the father himself would die for mankind because of his love for man. Basically god proved he wasn't self-serving. Had jesus saved himself mankind would all be doomed to hell.
>>
>>726558789

>you are the bastard child of a midget
>slightly autistic
>mentally impaired
>need wheelchair to move & spread ur shitty logic
>everyone u love
>doesn't love you back
>faggot
>>
>>726559099

This has made more sense than anything ever. He did know some shit about the future though
>>
>>726558640
maybe he did that to push the point home that jews arent the good guys.
>>
File: umad (7).jpg (67KB, 360x328px) Image search: [Google]
umad (7).jpg
67KB, 360x328px
>>726558568
>as if it were an acceptable alternative
because it is an acceptable alternative. barely any arranged marriage checks on the consent of the child anyways. what's the problem?

>Sodomy is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal, but it may also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.
>also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.
>any non-procreative sexual activity.
how. fucking. stupid. are you.

having sex without the intent for procreation is LITERALLY WHAT YOU DEFINED TO BE SODOMY
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Actually you didn't
>>You know nothing about the bible yet you attempt to preach it on and on. Wew lad. Here's something else that'll rustle your jimmies.
reading comprehension of a negative four year old

>there's a [Remove]
hey, at least you listened to the word of God for at least a quick second. why don't you open that back up and listen to his entire sermon? it's good stuff. :)
hundreds of thousands of people already know Pastor Anderson and appreciate his work. i don't know where you're getting that he's a nobody. how big your church is isn't how popular you are, nor how important you are, you idiot.

>You want to control people lives, thoughts, and actions and make them conform so that they only operate in a manner that you agree with.
same as how you want to control my thoughts to remove all religion. nice double standard.
>You're a complete waste of existence and should have been late term aborted.
thanks for proving above.
>You have zero fucking right to have any say or control in anyone's private life that isn't hurting another human.
its like you didn't read two green texts above. :^)
>>
File: umad (4).jpg (72KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
umad (4).jpg
72KB, 500x213px
>>726559090
>Your sole focus is on his lust and guilt, I don't know why you're pent up on sexuality. Guys like you are the ones who end up kidnapping and raping people and develop the sexual fetishes they're so adamant against. Seriously you're like the outspoken pastor Ted Haggard who always preached against it and turns out that millionaire mega church pastor was sleeping with male prostitutes and cheating on his wife.
where the fuck are you getting all of this from and how does this relate to anything that we're talking about. i can't understand your autism.

>he takes the bait
holy shit get even more bent kid xD ecchs dee
>>
>>726559104
>I take that as a compliment, you faggot ass kike.
>>
>>726559385
>because it is an acceptable alternative. barely any arranged marriage checks on the consent of the child anyways. what's the problem?
He wasn't offering her up for marriage for the umpteenth time, he was offering her pussy up a trade for the duration of the angelic visit.

>having sex without the intent for procreation is LITERALLY WHAT YOU DEFINED TO BE SODOMY
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re-read fuck stick, the argument is that you think there is something morally with consensual sexual activity and there's not Please don't have offspring, then again I doubt you'll ever get laid in your lifetime.

>hey, at least you listened to the word of God for at least a quick second. why don't you open that back up and listen to his entire sermon? it's good stuff. :)
hundreds of thousands of people already know Pastor Anderson and appreciate his work. i don't know where you're getting that he's a nobody. how big your church is isn't how popular you are, nor how important you are, you idiot.
I haven't my fill of the word of god which is why I left the cult. As for that guy, He's only got 62k followers on there with a 35% dislike on that video. If he's known by hundreds of thousands it's guaranteed that large chunk of that aren't fans of his. His message contradicts what more successful pastors like Joyce Meyers preach. If they're of one holy spirit why the contradiction.

>same as how you want to control my thoughts to remove all religion. nice double standard.
Religion has proven itself a cancer and that humanity is better off without it. It's proven that religion has impeded technological advancement by at least 100 years. Humans could be more advance. Religion is the single biggest reason for mass atrocities including wars, rape, genocide, infanticide, etc. Hundreds upon hundreds of millions have suffered by the hands of those that believe as you do and in the same god you believe in. Not to mention the rest.
>>
>>726559594
I get it from your offense to the gay homosex. Stereotypes exist for a reason, you must be a closet fag. You come here to preach yet you're probably saving trap and cock pic on here. What's on your hard drive?
>>
>>726559644

>If you have kids I hope they kill themselves before they get the chance to reproduce
>your bloodline is weak
>>
File: umad (5).jpg (81KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
umad (5).jpg
81KB, 500x474px
>>726560174
>he was offering her pussy up a trade for the duration of the angelic visit.
by what understanding of the bible? your own? who's? it was an arranged marriage that was offered. why do you think God would go against his word with a 180 flip in personality and that not be noticed for literally two thousand years?

you defined sodomy as any non-procreative sexual activity. two adults who consent and are also male don't intend to have children. are you retarded?

>As for that guy
check out his youtube channel there are plenty of videos past the 100k mark https://www.youtube.com/user/sanderson1611

>His message contradicts
how exactly? oh right, if it contradicts with what your opinion is, since you view your opinion as the ultimate right and wrong to the world, it just contradicts. gotcha.

>autism in a physical form
and yet you don't even attempt going against the fact that it's a double standard. wow you're smart.
>>
>>726560278
holy fucking hell what year is this? 2000? how old are you again, because you must be underage.

also if you were at least remotely smart, you would read the past replies to know that i'm a /a/ crossboarder who surfs across all of 4chan every now and again.
>>
>>726559594
Here's the main problem, you like some devout islamafag assume your religion is the correct one and the rest are wrong and that you're morally right. You're just a fucking tool who cannot think for himself and let the wrong majority tell you how to act, feel, think, and live. You're just a product of your environment going along with the rest of the sheep. You don't have an original thought of your own. Had you been in the eastern hemisphere you'd be making a case for allah and mohammed because that was the environment you were born into and indoctrinated in. Had you been born in some remote amazon village you'd believe that the crocodiles of the rivers are gods like they do. Had you been born ancient Greece you'd believe in the Greek gods and not making an argument for a monotheistic god that hadn't been invented yet. Had you been born in ancient Egypt Horus would have been your Jesus. You're too stupid to think for yourself and question anything which makes you and those like you a waste. Have you examined the 10,000+ religions that have been invited and died out with each civilization over the course of humanities 100,000+ year recorded history? My guess is no, so what makes yours any more correct that the rest until you've carefully studied them all and concluded that yours if the correct. Until then, you're just a mindless tool.
>>
File: 1432234131181.png (2MB, 975x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1432234131181.png
2MB, 975x1075px
>>726560789
tl;dr
>>
>>726560545
>by what understanding of the bible? your own? who's? it was an arranged marriage that was offered. why do you think God would go against his word with a 180 flip in personality and that not be noticed for literally two thousand years?

That's literally what the story says, Lot offered his daughter up for sex. Damn how many times do I have to repeat it. Read the fucking shit again. You were the one who claimed he offered her up for arranged marriage, such was not the case. Actually god is pretty psychotic and condoned a lot of barbaric shit in the bible. The OT is chalked full of it.

>check out his youtube channel there are plenty of videos past the 100k mark https://www.youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
His popular videos are full of fail just like the rest and have the same if not worse rate of dislikes. The shit you're posting is just for self confirmation bias. The dude is an ass clown and the people's voices are spoken. I bet the more popular he gets the more dislikes he gets.

>how exactly? oh right, if it contradicts with what your opinion is, since you view your opinion as the ultimate right and wrong to the world, it just contradicts. gotcha.
Re-read, not my opinion; but, the opinion of the vast majority of christians such as yourself. There are many prominent women in the church who are way more successful than him. This guy is like Donald Trump to female Hillary supporters. He won't win them over, even if he is scripturally correct on his preachings. Women and beta men won't accept that shit.

>and yet you don't even attempt going against the fact that it's a double standard. wow you're smart.
None to be found so I don't address it. Since we're on the topic of not address things how about we go back to you not addressing the fact that you have no experience with women and wonder why your ignorant position on arrangement marriages in modern western culture doesn't fly.
>>
>>726561283
There's a character limit, that post is the length as any others. I called you out and you're further butthurt. Way to keep failing at life you cuck.
>>
Why is it that christfags use Leviticus to denounce gay people but then tell me "jesus said the old testament don't matter" When i chastise them for working on a Sunday or sowing the field with 2 types of seeds or using mixed threads in clothes?

You either follow it all or not at all faggots.
>>
>>726561613
>Read the fucking shit again.
>doesn't read it once
gotcha. also, keep ignoring my explanation more. it really puts you on the highground the more you ignore your opponent's argument.

>uses the term confirmation bias incorrectly
you're smart
>full of fail
man, middleschool must be harsh for you, isn't it?
>judging a man based on his reception by man
>putting faith in man
you try to preach the bible yet you can't understand the simple concept of "don't place your faith in man". it's something taught at every church, even the most corrupt ones such as where that female preaches.

>the bible contradicts against my opinion
>when i'm a christian
mhmm. show me some more of your intellect.
>ignoring more of my points
>comparing a Pastor to the sodomite Trump

>women and beta men won't accept it
>even though they've been accepting it for 2000 years

>none to be found
i know i've poked fun at your stupidity over and over again, but holy fucking damn. this is just a cherry on top.
>>
File: 1415128780603.jpg (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1415128780603.jpg
5KB, 234x215px
>>726561760
>he gives me another (You)
man, it's open season, ain't it?
>>
cant we all just agree to disagree?if it makes you happy to follow god then do it...if not, Dont.
>>
>>726562148
you're free to leave the thread whenever you wish
>>
>>726562148

We can all agree that ur cancer
>>
File: actual-photograph-of-a-sexual.png (393KB, 496x356px) Image search: [Google]
actual-photograph-of-a-sexual.png
393KB, 496x356px
Christians are ignorant assholes and their opinions count for jack shit.
>>
>>726562070
>gotcha. also, keep ignoring my explanation more. it really puts you on the highground the more you ignore your opponent's argument.
I've read your "explanation", she wasn't offered up arranged marriage. Situation:

Gays of Sodom: Let us in so we can get to know that man (booty sex)
Lot: No, If you want to fuck a hole, I offer you my daughter's pussy hole instead. That guy is an angel of the lord so no homo butt sex with him.
Gays of Sodom: We don't want your daughters virgin pussy, we want to fuck angel butt.

That's the jist of the story. As for your position on sodomy, you argue from a personal moral standpoint which is not a tautology. It's just an opinion.

>you're smart
It was in context and yes I am. Since you're religious the same cannot be said for you and your ass backwards beliefs.

<you try to preach the bible yet you can't understand the simple concept of "don't place your faith in man". it's something taught at every church, even the most corrupt ones such as where that female preaches.
Faith is literally defined as belief in something with no evidence; i.e., god. You can have faith in mankind. I have faith in the innate kindness and good well of other humans to help one in suffering. I have faith in my squad mates on the battle field to have back and they have faith in me to have their backs so that we can survive our tour of duty together; because without someone you can trust on the battlefield, you're dead. I have faith in humans to do the right and not take advantage of others in needs. I have faith in basic human decency because at their core, people are good despite all the bad shit in the world. It's an evolutionary thing which has helped homosapiens survive since they climbed out of the trees in Africa. Safety in numbers and herd mentality.

>mhmm. show me some more of your intellect.
You fail at analytics, which again is why you must be a believe. You either can't or willfully refuse to analyze the bible.
>>
>>726562130
That's all you got, the same memes everyone else posts here? You're a special kind of queen aren't you.
>>
>>726516281
suicide is not a sacrifice. it is a waste of life. and life is a gift so therefore it bad to waste.

pretty simple really.
>>
>>726520368
The 16th Century called, it wants its fundamental theological argument back
>>
>>726562751
What you're doing with my explanation is putting words in their mouths. Nowhere in there does it say that they're not going to have sex to procreate, nor does it say that they're going to rape her. How stupid are you to put words in places that aren't there?

My stand on sodomy is just as how you defined it. Sexual acts that don't contribute to procreation. A definition is something that defines a group, making that a fact. My opinion to view them as reprobates is an opinion, same as your opinion to respect them is an opinion.

>yes I am
Level of Pride: 9001
but you wouldn't get the over 9000 meme. you're too young.

>says the bible has no proof, but 100% agrees with theories
>theories are called theories because they aren't 100% proved
i just love your logic.

>you can have faith in mankind, he says. he knows the bible, he says.
no wonder your understanding of the bible is all out of wack.
>on the battlefield
HE'S A FEDORA LORD HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>he believes in the theory of evolution, something also known to be just a theory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
i know you wont get past 4 minutes but it's still hilarious to send it to you because i know you'll have autistic fits at the lack of ability you'll have to fight back.

>talks about having faith in mankind
>doesn't have faith in God
>doesn't have faith in the sodomites in Sodom
>doesn't have faith in neighbors besides "stay with your toys and i'll stay with mine"
>doens't have faith in other people holding other beliefs
yep. you truly are the pinnacle of high horse.

>You either can't or willfully refuse to analyze the bible.
says the person who hasn't opened the thing once in his life.
and i've been analyzing it. with you. for this entire conversation. you moron. how stupid are you.
>>
File: 1447797673518.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1447797673518.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>726562813
>he's still replying
>>
>>726520368
well lets be fair man. he was killed by jews. but that has nothing to do with your point just saying.
>>
>>726563478
>
What you're doing with my explanation is putting words in their mouths. Nowhere in there does it say that they're not going to have sex to procreate, nor does it say that they're going to rape her. How stupid are you to put words in places that aren't there?

My stand on sodomy is just as how you defined it. Sexual acts that don't contribute to procreation. A definition is something that defines a group, making that a fact. My opinion to view them as reprobates is an opinion, same as your opinion to respect them is an opinion.
I never stated that they going to do anything. You were the one to insinuate that Lot was going to offer his daughter up for arranged marriage and not a fuck toy and saw nothing wrong with. You are seriously demented, this is why religion is bad. You're just as fucked in the head as the savages from the bronze age. You think these freedomless acts are acceptable. You view on sexuality is demented and warped. Guess who else stringent views on sexuality. Muslims. What do they do in their strict countries, rape, fucks goats, rape some more, engage in homosex with other men, have dancing boy sex slaves, and rape just about anything they can stick their dick in. A sexual repressed society is sexuality violent society. Sexual liberal societies experience the lowest levels of teen pregnancies, STDs, rape, etc. Especially where prostitution is legal. Fuck your morality, you can't argue against statistics. When you introduces people with backwards views such as yourself you get modern Sweden, Germany, etc. Refugees who are strictly religious coming in raping women and boys and making it so that people won't even go out at night. Not to mention terrorist attacks all in the name of god.

>Level of Pride: 9001
but you wouldn't get the over 9000 meme. you're too young.
Level of ignorant religious faggotry, SSJ God. Don't even question someone on 4Chan about DBZ bitch.
>>
>>726563478
>i just love your logic.
I know you do you cuck, you love being dominated. A scientific theory is based on scientific law and facts, not conjectures and hypothesis. To say "evolution is just theory" is akin to saying "gravity is just a hypothesis". Theories are an accepted collection of laws and hypothesis which explain phenomenon through heavily tested and observed laws.

If something were an educated guess it would be referred to as a "hypothesis" but would still need to be subjected to the scrutiny of testing and peer review before it is accepted by the scientific community and graduated to a theory. Theories are so sound and well founded they are never replaced but only slightly amended to add new data make improvements, basically they're irrefutable. Theories are made up of a group of scientific laws, therefor, they're basically large facts based on several smaller facts.
>>
File: 1489366501891.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489366501891.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
Some Christian help me understand.

How is Jesus dying a sacrifice if he can come back? It's not a really a sacrifice if you can come back.
>>
File: 2935765_large.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2935765_large.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
lol, the original American troll thread and when I say original I mean people have created whole new sects and made themselves rich by "asking" this "question"
>>
>>726564026
>I never stated that they going to do anything.
>No, If you want to fuck a hole, I offer you my daughter's pussy hole instead.
lying wont get you anywhere sodomite.
>the rest is just autism
uhuh.
>believing islam isn't a religion made by satan
okay.
>takes the bait and proves he's a child in his desperate attempt to prove that he's not a child
right.

>>726564160
theory (noun) - a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

oh look even google disagrees with you.
>>
File: spheroid.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spheroid.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>726564320
It's like the monophysite heresy or some such imaginary bullshit.
>>
>>726564320
Concept of coming down to feel human pain. Then again, he's one of the holy trinity so... he should know everything. (God made pain, and can thus understand it perfectly.)
>>
>>726564383
Joseph Smith was dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.
He looked in to a hat dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Jokes aside. The Mormons are the biggest scam in the world at the moment. No better than Scientology. Just there to make money out of people.
>>
>>726564320
he sacrificed his mortal body. tell me, is it not a sacrifice to endure days of pain, being nailed on a cross, being whipped, enduring torture, enduring starvation, and not recieving treatment for it all?
>>
>>726564504
The Catholics have them both beat by CENTURIES.
>>
>>726564383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>jesus is a space baby
>mormons believe this
don't make me laugh.
>>
>>726563478
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

Evolution isn't something to be believed in per say, its a scientific fact so one simply accepts and acknowledges it the same way they acknowledge gravity or they don't. Nevertheless, it remains a fact since there is irrefutable proof and evidence; which is still tested on a daily basis. In fact evolution is the common unifying factor that links many major disciplines of science together. Anatomy, Anthropology, Embryology, Immunology, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Ecology, Genetics, Histology, Medicine, and Paleontology are all connected via evolution. Without evolution as a common unifier, linking them would be impossible. That guys is a fucktard that offers no real science to back his claims. I'll watch that for the lulz.

>yep. you truly are the pinnacle of high horse.
Yes, I don't condone sending armies of "chosen" people to kill infants, slaughter men, plunder cities for riches, and take their women as sex slaves and rape them like to god of the bible does repeatedly.

>says the person who hasn't opened the thing once in his life.
and i've been analyzing it. with you. for this entire conversation. you moron. how stupid are you.

You're the moron, I own several translations for accuracy purposes and was a believer for 20+ years and left because of lack of evidence for god and jesus character. Because the bible is a horrible book, religion is a detriment to society, and it's believers are some of the worst scum on the planet.
>>
>>726564320

Post her tits
>>
>>726564587
But the Catholics weren't that shit back in the day.

Fedoras like to meme about the Dark Ages but the Vatican salvaged a lot of the corpse of the Roman Empire and managed to keep some semblance of civilization running until people got back on their feet. There's a reason priests were basically nobility until the early modern period. On top of that they ran the first universities and contributed a lot to the liberal arts and the budding sciences.

After Vatican II they went way downhill, but that shit's pretty arguably heretical so I don't know if you can blame the historical church for that.
>>
>>726564530
So he went through the same things every other crucified person went through.

He gave up his body for a couple of days and gave less than the mortals did, right? Since other crucified people didn't come back to life.
>>
>>726564419
>lying wont get you anywhere sodomite.
You're obsessed with sodomy, seriously you probably go on men's retreat with your church and all you do if get fucked in ass around a camp fire while preacher scripture so that makes it okay.

>believing islam isn't a religion made by satan
Writing to yourself, you're off your rocker like all religious mental cases.

>theory (noun) - a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
SCIENTIFIC definition of theory your dense ass hat. Google, "scientific definition of a theory" and come back bitch.
>>
>>726564630
>i watched a 36 minute video within 20 minutes
uhuh. sure you did. if you want to try to refute this, try watching the video to understand it and evolution in the first place. evolution is a theory, you moron. not a scientific fact. the fact that you believe it is a fact is just your faith.

>the bible does repeatedly.
nice meme. do you have a single fact to back that up? oh wait, no, you don't since your limited knowledge on the bible is just quotes without context.

>I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kil...
sure fam

>>726564933
>Writing to yourself, you're off your rocker like all religious mental cases.
even Satanists believe mudshits are created by Satan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iV3LnREdU
>SCIENTIFIC definition of theory
it's the same fucking thing you moron
>>
>>726564320
You think being tortured to death isnt a sacrifice.
>>
>>726516281
Tea sipping chicks are given peaceful lives at the cost of the western race. just wanted to throw that out there next time your watching anime thinking about suicide.
>>
>>726564630
>Yes, I don't condone sending armies of "chosen" people to kill infants, slaughter men, plunder cities for riches, and take their women as sex slaves and rape them like to god of the bible does repeatedly.
That's actually the god of the Old Testament who's conjectured to be a different god from the god of the New Testament.

Like I'm not strictly speaking against bombing Muslim cities to the ground and exterminating the remaining population while singing Crusader songs, but the Old Testament is basically the history of one specific Semitic tribe that ended up becoming the Jews, and Semitic tribes used to (and still do, really) relate to each other through wholesale slaughter. Jesus didn't do any of that shit.
>>
>>726565158
Not if you can come back to life. Otherwise it's an inconvenience.

If anything the other people who were crucified gave up more than Jesus since they died and didn't come back.
>>
>>726565213
maybe he liked it here. It seems like he did.
>>
>>726565187
bruh dont say shit like this. This is bullshit and is actually a pretty nasty sin when you make things up about the bible. Old testament God is the same god as the new testament.
>>
>>726564884
yes. he died. same as literally what everyone else has done. what made him special is that his blood was innocent of sin.

he gave much more because he preached the word of God throughout his entire life and came out completely sin free at the end of it. his payoff was returned tenfold because of his actions in his life.

he got back his body, yes, but he also ascended into heaven.
>>
>>726565187
>>726565401
He realized he was a dick and stopped flooding people.
>>
File: 1446716406465.gif (967KB, 265x170px) Image search: [Google]
1446716406465.gif
967KB, 265x170px
>>726565213
There are things that are worse than just dying, you know.
If you got crucified for thievery, they just nailed you up there and let you rot. They took special care with Jesus because his crime was basically lese majeste plus blasphemy plus treason.

>>726565401
I know the theory is considered heresy, but I'm not a Christian and it seems plausible to me. There are some serious incongruities between the way God acted for the Jews and for the way he acted for Jesus.
>>
File: Buddyjesus.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddyjesus.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
>>726565427
He died FOR YOU
>>
File: 1433458552449.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1433458552449.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>726565538
Whoops, wrong Ephraim gif.
>>
>>726565187
No, God will flood the earth again if we return to how they in the Old Testament were. God hasn't changed. We have.
>>
>>726565638
Look, dude, if a flood were coming the time would have long passed. Modern Western society, with the aid of (((certain people))), has matched and exceeded Sodom and Gomorrah.
If anything, I think God is just going to let us sleep in the bed we made this time.
>>
>>726565099
>Posting bullshit youtube videos doesn't make you right. I can post plenty of videos to counter this idiot's dumb ass video; all by people with degrees in science. You want to disprove evolution, get a degree in biology and become versed in genetics and prove it wrong. Oh wait, that's not possible because evolution is scientifically correct.

>Probably old enough to be your dad but if I was I'd take you out myself and apologize to a non-existent god for letting a cunt like you exist and defile humanity.

>even Satanists believe mudshits are created by Satan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iV3LnREdU [Embed]
Who gives a shit what satanist think, it's just another bullshit religion. Satan is no more real than god, jesus, angels, demons, ghosts, dragons, etc. All of which are in the bible. Satan didn't even get that title until the new testament. Also, how many people did satan kill in the bible? Less than the amount of children god killed for in one instance for calling elijah bald. God had 42 kids killed by 2 bears for that "offense".

>>SCIENTIFIC definition of theory
it's the same fucking thing you moron

Read what you posted stating google disagreed with me then google scientific definition. You get different results. You try to water down what theory means and use the commonly misused version of it version the contextual scientific application of it. You're the moron.
>>
>>726565801
I sure hope so....or maybe it was aliens you guys!!!!!!
>>
>>726565886
I can't tell who you're making fun of with that shitpost. Wanna try again?
>>
>>726565801
http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/thinx-employee-accuses-miki-agrawal-of-sexual-harassment.html
we're depraved, yes, but even the most extreme people view certain things as taboo

trust me, we're still far from Sodom. and as long as there is one righteous person in a certain area, God won't destroy it. he destroyed Sodom because there wasn't a single one besides Lot.
>>
You know i have never seen the Devil tell his side of the story.

Gods got his book where he shit talks the devil, but why has she stopped the devil from talking? What has he got to hide?
>>
>>726565187
Jesus didn't come to end the ways of the old testament, he stated so in Mathew 5. He's also coming back with a sword and will slaughter on a scale of Armageddon, literally. He's not a man of peace of and love (well, only if you do as he says to spare you from what he'll do to you if you disagree with him) but a god in the flesh; meaning, OT violent, murderous, raping, baby killing, sky daddy. Jesus and God are one in the same so yes he did do those things, only as God the Father and not God the Son.

>
Like I'm not strictly speaking against bombing Muslim cities to the ground and exterminating the remaining population while singing Crusader songs, but the Old Testament is basically the history of one specific Semitic tribe that ended up becoming the Jews, and Semitic tribes used to (and still do, really) relate to each other through wholesale slaughter. Jesus didn't do any of that shit.
Man I wish you all could have your own earth and just kill each other off from war or population.
>>
>>726565933
nope this is just where we're at. Would be cool if he came back tho, But would we just nail him to a cross a second time? How can we better ourselves anon
>>
File: banter stops.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
banter stops.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
>>726565997
Thing is, Sodom was basically functional. It was a depraved, immoral shithole that God was right to nuke the fuck out of, but it ran the way you'd expect a Bronze Age city to run.

Western society is actively dysfunctional. It's destroying itself, and inviting others to come help. That's why, if he exists and is still around, I think God is just waiting it out.

>>726566068
You kind of do, with Paradise Lost. Satan is basically an edgy teenager on a cosmic scale.
>>
>>726566068
the dark knowledge of god and the tree. is the term cuck and it's race war. not kidding it's 2017 we're all woke
>>
File: 1431578560258.jpg (137KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1431578560258.jpg
137KB, 803x688px
>>726565873
>a ton of youtube videos
>that go against his viewpoint
oh wait, that's right, there's not a single one, because they don't exist.
>>Probably old enough to be your dad but if I was I'd take you out myself and apologize to a non-existent god for letting a cunt like you exist and defile humanity.
now that's what I call edge.
>Who gives a shit what satanist think
literally you, when you said "Writing to yourself"
>he uses that old meme of 'death count represents how many people they love'
you're a moron if you can't come to the simplest understanding of why Sodom was destroyed
>goes into autistic drivel about the SCIEEENTTIFFIC definition
>doesn't post it
wew. are you diagnosed with autism?
>>
>>726566195
ya...
>>
>>726566195
There are still plenty of righteous people around, which is why he isn't taking action. Better yet, if you want righteous people, a simple google search is at your fingertips. It's going to be a long, long time until there is not one righteous person on this planet.
>>
>>726566328
seemingly at face value you are alone but good always win at the last second
>>
>>726566235
>oh wait, that's right, there's not a single one, because they don't exist.

Goddamn man you are one of the biggest imbeciles on here. Youtube is ripe with videos on the subject. A second search and here's the first hit: https://youtu.be/ROwKq3kxPEA

>literally you, when you said "Writing to yourself"
Obviously not since you're the one who brought up Satanist. It's just another cult system like your belief system. Their religious viewpoints are just as irrelevant as yours.

>you're a moron if you can't come to the simplest understanding of why Sodom was destroyed
That statement doesn't discredit my post. God has killed hundreds of millions in the bible. Satan, maybe less than 20. Some of those were even forced by god. Arguments of emotional appeal don't dispute facts. God is a murderous asshole who flood an entire planet and kill all life, not just humans because of a temper tantrum. I'm fully aware of why Sodom was destroyed, and my point was it was bullshit.

>wew. are you diagnosed with autism?
No but I'm classifying you as a complete and utter faggot fucktard who can't even accept the difference between the definition of the word theory when given to him in scientific context, especially after you claimed it was different in your first post then claimed they were the same definition when proven wrong.
>>
>>726567055
>video doesn't address a single point of his
nice one smarty

the only person i'm talking to is you in this conversation. how stupid are you.

>judgement is bullshit
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
you're a moron

>faggot fucktard
kk bb you can go back to scrub lord land, bebbit now

oh look the bump limit. :^)
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.