[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are people gonna realise that shit like the London terrorist

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 78

File: 1466533478040.jpg (73KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1466533478040.jpg
73KB, 640x539px
When are people gonna realise that shit like the London terrorist attack does represent Islam perfectly?
>>
>>726474805
Almost 25% of this world is Muslim. If this has anything to do with Islam we'd all be dead.
>One retarded guy with probably a lot of psychiatric issues does something stupid

Damn that guy is crazy

>he claims to do it for Islam

SEEE LOOK AT THOSE MUSLIMSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INVADE IRAQ INVADE IRAN BOMB THEM!!!!.@!!#!%#11
>>
>>726476134
Wake up fool, peaceful Muslims are not real Muslims

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.
(Qur’an 5:33)

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Qur’an 9:5)

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
(Qur’an 9:29)

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
(Qur’an 9:73)
>>
>>726476134
Who has killed in the name of Atheism?
>>
>>726476279
>Nitpicking qoran paragraphs

The bible has way, way more violent passages than the quran.

Also, 99,99% of the Muslim's don't actually act according those paragraphs. Terrorist should be handled rough and accordingly and burn in hell, but don't call all Muslims terrorist
>>
>>726476279
>inb4 people say modern Christians aren't real Christians.

Well I'd agree to some extent. But the Quran is worse than the Bible. I'm an atheist saying this.
>>
Islam is a religion of peace that just happens to have a 1600 year history of violence.
>>
>>726476539
What about that guy that Elliot Rodger kid that killed all those teenagers because he felt rejected, whose to blame? Atheism? The teenagers rejecting him? Or was he (obviously) mentally ill and should've had the correct help? You're a Fucking moron
>>
>>726476581
Biblical violence is descriptive - the Bible describes violent incidents in Israelite history.

Quranic violence is prescriptive - the Quran prescribes violence against unbelievers. These prescriptions are considered to be eternal and irrevocable.
>>
>>726476581
What's worse, violent "recorded history" passages, or gruesome and evil DIRECT COMMANDS which always apply?

At least Jesus preached forgiveness and tolerance. You can see how that was a more positive effect on the long run. Also an atheist saying this.
>>
>>726476739
Please do yourself a favour and THINK !!! before you write shit like that.. you can't be that stupid
>>
>>726476581
>Nitpicking
Oh, I'm sorry, let's just ignore those then. Let's change subjects to Christianity! I can't defend Islam, so I must attack Christianity!

No, I will not, either you explain yourself or shut your mouth, Abdul Hakim.

>The bible has way, way more violent passages than the quran.
No it doesn't you liar

>B-BUT OLD TESTAMENT
First of all, those few verses were God commanded Israelites to kill, were meant only as a specific command during a specific period of time for a specific group of people, namely the Israelites. The same applies to all the laws in Levitivus and Deuteronomy.

Nobody else is supposed to follow those laws except the Jews of old, and after Jesus came, nobody at all should follow them.

God calling the Jewish tribes to purge out certain evil doers from their own group, is NOT comparable to the Qur'an giving a general commandment to all Muslims to fight and subdue non-believers or crucifying those who "make mischief" (BTW, mischief is something as simple as opposing Islam, not necessarily even violently)

Go bullshit someone else, you're not talking to some ignorant leftist here
>>
>>726476814
Exactly what I was gonna point out.

It's like the difference between a statue and a golem or gargoyle.
>>
>>726476739
did he mention being Atheist as being the cause?
>>
>>726476539
many atheists but nothing in the name of it as far as I know

There might be some weird case or two somewhere
>>
>>726476581

Do you respect a person who follows a terrorist handbook?
>>
>>726476814
So when the Bible specifically instructs you to stone women and disobedient children or kill anyone who preaches of other Gods.... it's just being descriptive.
LOL.
>>
>>726477355
Holy shit are you really that dumb? :/
>>
>>726477355
Those commandments were given to the Israelites ONLY, and NOBODY else, because God wanted to keep the Israelites as a separate and holy nation in the middle of child sacrificing Pagans. The laws show the love, yet the strictness and holiness of God.

After Jesus came and fulfilled the law, even Jews didn't have to do that anymore. In fact if I'm not mistaken, even before Jews the prophets reduced the laws from over 600 down to a few.

Your ignorance is causing people to die, so shut your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

Christianity is the very definition of peace, go read the New Testament yourself.
>>
it's in their teaching.

try to live close to them once and u will be amazed
>>
>>726476653
this
>>
>>726477018
>Oh, I'm sorry, let's just ignore those then. Let's change subjects to Christianity! I can't defend Islam, so I must attack Christianity!
We're not asking you to ingore violent verses in the Quran, we're asking you to stop ignoring violent verses in the Bible.

>No it doesn't you liar
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13 etc

>First of all, those few verses were God commanded Israelites to kill, were meant only as a specific command during a specific period of time for a specific group of people, namely the Israelites.
So you're saying that if I just blindly quote the Bible without context, like in the verse above, it can be misleading.
You're doing the same thing with verses from the Quran, mate. Blindly quoting without context.
>>
>>726477355

At the time of the Sanhedrin, standards of proof required in a capital case were so high that it was all but impossible to sentence an offender to death. The Talmud (in Makkoth) records

"A Sanhedrin that puts a man to death once in seven years is called a murderous one. Rabbi E2liezer ben Azariah says 'Or even once in 70 years.' Rabbi Tarfon and Rabbi Akiba said, 'If we had been in the Sanhedrin no death sentence would ever have been passed'; Rabban Simeon ben Gamaliel said: 'If so, they would have multiplied murderers in Israel.'"
>>
>>726477961
This was a state run by biblical scholars 2,000 years ago. People who knew more about the Bible than even you.

Contrast this with contemporary Saudi Arabia, Iran, the Islamic State - three modern states run by Islamic scholars.
>>
>>726476279
>'literally' googling "hurr durr bad thing islam"

Where do I even begin, faggot?
I am not going to >hurr durr bible says worse things.

>(Qur’an 5:33)
Ahem...

Here is the meaning:

the retribution?(/punishment here) for those who wage war against Allah and his prophet/apostle and strive to make mischief in the land (highwaymen) is to be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they are to be banished from the land (kicked out) this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a great?(/extreme idk) torture.

There is nothing wrong here..
Unless you wage war against god (as in disobeying not 'waging a war') or become a highwaymen, you shouldn't keep shitting your pants.
>>
>>726478326
Modern Iran has exectured pro-democracy activists for 'waging war against Allah'.
>>
>>726477944
>We're not asking you to ingore violent verses in the Quran, we're asking you to stop ignoring violent verses in the Bible.
NOBODY was talking about Christianity, you brought it up

>Deuteronomy 17
I've answered you about this twice already, that law was given to the small group of Israelites only, nobody else back then, and nobody at all after Jesus. God wanted to keep them as a distinct and holy nation for himself, which is why he was so harsh and strict with them.

>If there be found among you
WHO IS YOU? IT'S THE ISRAELITES

See:
>>726477651

>So you're saying that if I just blindly quote the Bible without context, like in the verse above, it can be misleading.
>You're doing the same thing with verses from the Quran, mate. Blindly quoting without context.
I have given you the context a million times already, how about you give me the context?

Tell me, what is the real context of Allah commanding Muslims to fight those who "believe not in Allah nor the Last Day"?

Even in the next verse, look what it says:

"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?"

>hurr durr
I'm a Christian, but for all you know, I could have been an Atheist, but as soon as I said anything about Islam, you immediately started attacking Christianity by default. This tells A LOT about you, and Islam.

Even if Christianity was false, it does nothing to make Islam true. This is logic 101. Defend yourself.
>>
>>726478326
Good job explaining ONE verse, that's already a lot better than every other Muslim

>Here is the meaning:
First of all, if you look at the Hadith, mischief in the Islamic view can be something as peaceful as speaking out against Islam, so no it's not ok.

Second of all, even if it mischeif meant violent attackers, the response is to MURDER OR CRUCIFY THEM OR CUT OFF THEIR HANDS OR FEET? That's psychotic bloodthirsty behavior straight out of the mind of Satan.

Third of all, what did Jesus say? "Pray for your enemies, bless those who persecute you". You're going to compare that to Islam? It's not even apples and oranges, it's apples and diarrhea.
>>
>>726478703
Your rhetoric implied that Islam was uniquely bad in that it is the only religion that alledgedly preaches violence. Bringing up Christianity was an attempt to prove you wrong through logic.

>I have given you the context a million times already, how about you give me the context?
Why are Christians allowed to give contexts whereas Muslims are accused of making excuses when they give the context.

>Tell me, what is the real context of Allah commanding Muslims to fight those who "believe not in Allah nor the Last Day"?
Same as Bible. Specific people, specific time, specific place. It's the very first line, mate:

>9:1
>[This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

All the instructions are to apply only to those "with whom you HAD (past tense) made a treaty..."
>>
>>726476134
I appreciate what you're trying to do, But it'll just become a circlejerk against you and theres really no point,
The holiest christians will come out of the woodwork to bash ya
>>
File: 1452793402676.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452793402676.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>726474805
>>
>>726476134

the islamic terrorist are just a tiny tiny part of a much bigger problem called islam
>>
File: 1467053592834.jpg (107KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467053592834.jpg
107KB, 889x960px
>>726479556
sandnigger spotted
>>
>>726479556
Islam is uniquely bad, but that's beside the point.

>Bringing up Christianity was an attempt to prove you wrong through logic.
It was nothing but an attempt to change the subject because you're unable to defend your own religion. There is no logic involved there at all. I never even told you I was Christian.

It's just default Muslim behavior, attack Christianity, say "Lol you need to read Arabic", or something equally dumb.

>Why are Christians allowed to give contexts whereas Muslims are accused of making excuses when they give the context.
Stop dodging. I gave you the context, and asked you to give me yours, you reply "LOL WHY U HATE ME". Focus.

>Same as Bible. Specific people, specific time, specific place. It's the very first line, mate:
Hahahahahahahahaha, you got to be kidding me? You're so full of crap it's unbelievable

Go do your homework, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>726478447
Modern Iran also forced women to wear hijab.
Can you find a single verse in Quran or hadith about hijab? No.
We are against killing people randomly.
Yes, we kill our enemies. (Those who fight us)
Big deal! All Ibrahimic religions state the same.

That aside, you should provide context as why they were killed. what did they do other than being pro-democrat.

I think everyone should realize by now that democracy is fake and gay.

>>726476279
>Quran 9:5
There is a really long story behind this.
It doesn't speak of nowdays.
Muslims and non muslims had a deal not to fight each other and most non muslims broke the deal and etc.. They were given 4 months before we start making them kebab..

> Quran 9:29
You should note that most verses in surah 9 is for non muslims at that time..
God declared himself and his prophet innocent?(no relation whatsoever to non muslims at that time).

This one means what it means for non muslims living in areas ruled by muslims.
Jizyah is only paid by men who can work/earn enough to make it and it is yearly I think.

> Quran 9:73
Yes we hate hypocrites.
>>
File: 1466431126803.jpg (105KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1466431126803.jpg
105KB, 1137x1012px
you cant have peace if multiple religions exist.
>>
If you have a question regarding Islam or want to clear what could be a misconception about Islam, feel free to ask me.
I will gladly help clear any misunderstanding.
>>
>>726480009
Aren't you the one dodging though?
>>
>>726476581

Using the bible as an example of why islam isnt so bad is like when 3 months ago youd criticize Trump and get "well what about Hillary!?" as a response
>>
>>726474805
When are people gonna realize that school shootings represent white people perfectly?
>>
>>726480566
>Quran 9:5
Regardless of the fact that it's still a horrible command, where did you get the context? Where does it say non-Muslims broke the deal?

>Quran 9:29
It is not implied anywhere in the text that it's meant for non-Muslims of that time, you are reading that into the text yourself and have given zero justification for it.

Even if it was for Jews and Christians of the time, it is still evil to command Muslims to subjugate them and make them pay money, and if not, they are to be killed.

Is Allah the head of a mafia? "Pay for protection, join the mafia, or die".

There is nothing holy about this, it's pure evil.

>Quran 9:73
>Yes we hate hypocrites.
Thank you for summarizing the core of Islam

You hate hypocrites, and so does Allah. Islam is hate, force, revenge, and fighting, there is no room for mercy or unforgiveness unless your enemy converts or pays you money. It's sickening.
>>
>>726480009
>It's just default Muslim behavior, attack Christianity, say "Lol you need to read Arabic", or something equally dumb.
You are only able to defend the Bible because I am willing to listen to your reasoning.
I am "not able to defend Islam and the Quran" because you are not willing to listen to the reasoning.
I think that clearly shows what type of person I am dealing with here.

>Stop dodging. I gave you the context, and asked you to give me yours, you reply "LOL WHY U HATE ME". Focus.
WTF? I just did. Read again. Are you blind? LOL! Did you take your ADHD medicine?

>Hahahahahahahahaha, you got to be kidding me? You're so full of crap it's unbelievable
Now imagine I laughed off your reasoning with the same childish ignorance. Like I said, the ignorant prefer to saty ignorant so they can have a reason to hate.
>>
>>726476539
Remove religion and crazy people will kill in the name of other things(race, nation, money, etc.)
>>
>>726474805
when are alt right dweebs going to look at crime statistics and realize that they are the most dangerous and should be deported
>>
>>726474805
Since there's radical islamic feminists now... probably never
>>
>>726481459
I've been waiting for you to defend Islam for over 30 minutes now, maybe it's time to start
>>
File: 1484443119939.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484443119939.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>726476134
>>
>>726481623
You'll be waiting your whole life unless you remove those blinkers and read what I wrote.

I answered what you asked earlier. Are you blind or just stupid?
>>
Yes! Islam is a cancerous and dangerous religion, it tells its followers to kill non believers and gays, I don't get how all these SJW's are defending Islam when it is completely against everything they believe in, morons.
>>
>>726481938
He can't defend his religion and he is not willing to discuss either.
I'd say close minded.
>>
>>726481334
That's an entire race what the fuck
>>
File: tumblr_oadfyrHXWM1qdvatvo1_1280.jpg (147KB, 958x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oadfyrHXWM1qdvatvo1_1280.jpg
147KB, 958x476px
Stop spreading hate! Those poor arabs where obviously victims of the colonial patriarchy. If you don't like diversity, though shit, tolerance is coming....
>>
>>726481938
You answered nothing you liar, all you did was quote Deuteronomy which I responded to 3 times and it's like you didn't even notice

Go ahead and quote here my question and your answer then, if I'm so blind.

"Oh umm... Old Testament laws were meant for Jews? Yeah our laws were meant for those old Muslims only too!!"... Right. Do I look like a fool to you? Get outta here.
>>
Trump bans muslims from coming in.
>no terror attacks in USA
Europe lets muslims in everywhere.
>several attacks through out europe.

Get your shit together eurocucks.
>>
>>726482364
Theresa May doesn't know how to handle our country. It's quite saddening actually.
>>
>>726482364
Don't worry, Europe is waking up

I have nothing against Muslims as people, but Islam as a religion and as an ideology, is cancer and must be destroyed.
>>
Islam is trash and any Christians calling islam trash are hypocrites coz christianity is trash too, it's just most self identified Christians aint that devout
>>
>>726482278
>You answered nothing you liar,
See >>726479556
I even quoted a verse from that Chapter you cherry picked for centext and clarity.

>all you did was quote Deuteronomy
see above

>which I responded to 3 times and it's like you didn't even notice
I acknowledged your defence of violent Bible verses on 2 seperate occasions, namely:

>>726479556
>Why are Christians allowed to give contexts whereas Muslims are accused of making excuses when they give the context.

>>726481459
>You are only able to defend the Bible because I am willing to listen to your reasoning.
>>
File: aa2.jpg (45KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
aa2.jpg
45KB, 600x501px
>>726474805
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>726474805
You and ALL the people who think like that are just some ignorant people who DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT !!!
SO JUST RETURN TO PLAY WOW AND SHUT UP MAN !
>>
>>726482691
>>
>>726482758
that make me laught
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>726482691
>>
>>726482187
That's an entire religious group WTF.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
THIS IS NOW A CRUSADE THREAD!
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>726482672
So let me get this straight

You quote Deuteronomy.

I tell you it's meant for the Israelites only, as anyone familiar with the Old Testament would know. This applies to keeping the Sabbath and eating Kosher as well, these were meant as temporary rules to keep them a distinct and holy nation for God, clean of all impurity.

Your answer?

First of all, I never said you're not allowed to give context, in fact I asked you from the very beginning to give context, but until now you haven't given me anything, only dodging the question by playing the victim.

Everyone is allowed to, and should, give context. Context is important. I gave you mine, give me yours, I've been waiting since we started talking.

Again, you answered NOTHING. I did not get an explanation of the verses, I got no context, all I got was a change of subjects to Christianity that nobody was talking about.

These are not answers, these are a waste of time.

Let me guess your next reply:
"Oh you called me a waste of your time! Look how unreasonable Christians are! He doesn't want to listen"

Your dishonesty sickens me.
>>
>>726483029
See literally all of the above
>>
>>726482278
> Gets answers that shuts him up
> Doesn't shut up and starts arguing that answers given were not infact answers at all.

You are hopeless, anon.

If you not willing to accept a given argument or an answer to your question, I think it is time to go ahead and assume you are and will always will be a dodgy ignorant person that can not be beaten in a discussion because you don't know what is a discussion in the first place.

Ali prince of believers said: I argued with an intelligent person and I beat him. I argued with an ignorant person and he beat me.
>>
File: deus doesn't vult.jpg (190KB, 493x621px) Image search: [Google]
deus doesn't vult.jpg
190KB, 493x621px
>>
>>726474805
Muslim here
How the fuckin hell does that represent Islam mate?

do you have the IQ of a potato
I certainly dont support that
nobody I know does
you are just a hater
>>
File: Stupid-trump.png (580KB, 975x549px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid-trump.png
580KB, 975x549px
When someone hits you back, that's a counterattack- NOT a "terrorist attack."

The Bush Idiots started this shit.
>>
>>
>>
File: d8a.png (539KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
d8a.png
539KB, 600x677px
>>
File: 6ed.png (782KB, 668x686px) Image search: [Google]
6ed.png
782KB, 668x686px
>>
>>726482364
lol. Just wait yankee, your time will come.

also, lets be honest, more people died by being shot by toddlers in your country last year than by terrorists in all of europe.
>>
File: i9m1sMq.png (114KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
i9m1sMq.png
114KB, 500x487px
>>
>>726483170
There was no answer you buffoon, he said basically 3 things:

>1) Quoted Deuteronomy
- I gave a detailed answer with context. Also not relevant to the discussion.

>2) Said "Why are Christians allowed to give a context and not Muslims?"
- False accusation, nobody ever said that, playing victim

>3) "Same as Bible"
- Basically, "I don't know, it's just the same as you, leave me alone!". No details, no explanation, no context, no Qur'an verses quoted to support this, no Hadiths quoted to support this, nothing at all. Just a baseless claim.

This is not a defense of Islam, there is zero theological substance, it's just a waste of time.
>>
>>726483566
>lol. Just wait yankee, your time will come.
Islam everyone, these peaceful threats are so wonderful aren't they
>>
File: latest.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>726483240
>>
>>
>>726483084
>but until now you haven't given me anything, only dodging the question
LOL. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE AUTISM!

I cannot force you to read what your mind chooses to ignore. You can take a horse to the river but you cannot make it drink. I gave you a perfectly good context and explanation for the verse you enquired about. Even quoting the Quran.

Let's go through it again:

You asked:
>Tell me, what is the real context of Allah commanding Muslims to fight those who "believe not in Allah nor the Last Day"?

I replied
>Same as Bible. Specific people, specific time, specific place. It's the very first line, mate.
>9:1 [This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

End of revision class. Be sure to do you homework and have mommy check it.
>>
all religion does is bring hate, a feeling ofhaving some land god gave them and spread their brainwashing.
>>
>>726483240
>>
A radical muslim wants to cut your head off....a moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut your head off
>>
>>726483761
>Be sure to do you homework and have mommy check it. UwU

fuck off
>>
>>726483588
Where is that context?
Your only context was that him having a context is not true.
You are attacking his religion and he maybe at some point attacked yours.
The difference is that you went full retard and he was tolerant enough to keep replying to how retarded you really are and linking to his answers that you'll always deem unsatisfactory.
Just forget it.
You clearly know more about Islam than muslims do.
>>
>>
Its all part of a plan. The clash of civilizations and all that news. The big war, the whole nine, im tellin you man, its in the works.
>>
>>726483761
KEK anon.
You need to do something like this:

>inb4 fuck off
>inb4 I am not a fool. I won't fall for that.
>inb4 you liar
>inb4 you quoted Deuteronomy
>inb4 you give no context
>>
File: kWU40MP.jpg (138KB, 965x685px) Image search: [Google]
kWU40MP.jpg
138KB, 965x685px
>>
File: pvIwHqR.jpg (178KB, 893x950px) Image search: [Google]
pvIwHqR.jpg
178KB, 893x950px
>>
>>
>>726484447
Fuck off.
You don't represent christians you faggot.
Stop acting all edgy.
>>
File: jOnVff3.jpg (110KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
jOnVff3.jpg
110KB, 960x686px
>>
>>726483761
Your answer is not supported by the text, the verse at this point is no longer addressing the polytheists as in the first verse. Also you only replied to one verse out of four, but that should do for now.

What you claimed is false. Let's examine the text further:

(Quoting from quran.com, which is actually different from the original text)

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."

First of all, the Qur'an never considered Jews and Christians as Polytheists, and it clearly says "who were given the scripture", which is actually written in the Qur'an as "People of the book". Who are the people of the book? Jews and Christians.

Also the word "humbled" is actually "subdued", and the Arabic word "Sagheroon" confirms this. Deliberate mistranslation to make it seem more peaceful.

This is further confirmed by the verse right after it:

"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?"

Also, nowhere in the text is it implied that this is directed at specific people during a specific time, there is no justification for it, the text is clearly saying this in general terms even saying "They say Messiah is the son of Allah!" Did only Christians back then think that? No, all Christians think that. It's clearly speaking in general terms.
>>
File: 1483033087432.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1483033087432.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>726476739
>>
>>726484613
>>
>>726483979
I gave the context multiple times, regarding how this was meant for the Israelites as God had a purpose for them as a nation. This is made clear throughout the entire Old Testament that records the history of the Jewish people.

If you want Biblical verse support, here you go:

"These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the Lord made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses."
(Leviticus 26:46)
>>
File: mensfashion.jpg (24KB, 552x472px) Image search: [Google]
mensfashion.jpg
24KB, 552x472px
>>
ban ALL religion
>>
File: dFOEjsT.png (183KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
dFOEjsT.png
183KB, 500x624px
>>
>>726474805
Europe is so fucked up they totally deserve it lolol
>>
>>726484884
Oh and BTW

Jews never said Ezra is the Son of God

Muhammad was clearly smoking crack cocaine
>>
File: crusade-memes-code.jpg (26KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
crusade-memes-code.jpg
26KB, 500x196px
>>
File: redlign ub peas.jpg (157KB, 962x643px) Image search: [Google]
redlign ub peas.jpg
157KB, 962x643px
>>726474805
This disgusting christian just walking past a dead or near dead person with no emotion whatsover
SHARE IT AROUND
>>
>>726484884
>First of all, the Qur'an never considered Jews and Christians as Polytheists, and it clearly says "who were given the scripture", which is actually written in the Qur'an as "People of the book". Who are the people of the book? Jews and Christians.

That's why it says "Allah will punish them".
9:28 is still talking about the polytheists at a specific time:
>9:28 O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

It is clear from the first verse that a specific time and people are concerned in this Chapter. Christians and Jews are mentioned, but as stated above, it does not say to fight or kill them for being Christian or Jew.
I don't think there is a single verse where such a thing is prescribed outside of a specific time.
>>
>>726485058
I am not going to fall for that.
>>
File: tumblr_oeti7psXoh1vc0mnyo1_1280.jpg (34KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeti7psXoh1vc0mnyo1_1280.jpg
34KB, 640x598px
>>
>>726474805

I wouldn't say that it "represents Islam perfectly"...

..but I do wish more people would read the "Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam".

I'm not gonna say what Islam is, what it wants and what it condones, but the OIC, with its 57 member states, did make a declaration to something in that direction in 1990:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam
>>
>>726480009

CHRISTIANS

JEWISH

MUSLIM

=

JEWISH YAHVE, GOD OF HATE AND PAIN/SUFFER
>>
>>726485669
Aside from the fact that the Hadiths confirm this (Muhammad wiped out the Jews of Khaybar, did he not?), it is actually commanded here.

Muslim scholars in fact confirm this, so it's hilarious to me that you deny that.

The People of the Book, i.e. Jews and Christians, are to pay the Jizya and be subdued, or be killed. This is exactly what ISIS is doing.

This is the mainstream Islamic view, and this is what the Qur'an teaches.

Nowhere does it say that this is only meant for a specific time, it is a baseless claim.
>>
>>726485526

died
>>
>>
File: retake the holy land.png (160KB, 499x442px) Image search: [Google]
retake the holy land.png
160KB, 499x442px
>>
it's not what you believe it's what you do
>>
>>726476134

yeah the sandniggers and niggers would definetlely be able to kill the 75% rest of the world.

you dumb faggot need to die
>>
>>726485899
>Crying over jews.
>ze holocaust.
> y jewz alwayz wiped out???
>>
File: invade time.png (544KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
invade time.png
544KB, 404x604px
>>
File: IMG_2359.jpg (107KB, 750x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2359.jpg
107KB, 750x643px
>>
File: bb1 (1).jpg (31KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
bb1 (1).jpg
31KB, 549x604px
>>
>>726485899
>Aside from the fact that the Hadiths confirm this (Muhammad wiped out the Jews of Khaybar, did he not?), it is actually commanded here.
Aside from the fact that the Jews have lived in Muslim lands for centuries without being "wiped out" under multiple Muslim rulers and empires, it is clearly not commanded.

If Islam really was about all of that, there wouldn't have been enough left for Hitler all these centuries later, now would there?

>Nowhere does it say that this is only meant for a specific time, it is a baseless claim.
It says so right in the first verse.
>9:1 [This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

"...to those with whom you HAD..."
HAD = past tense.
Lrn2logic
>>
File: 84a.jpg (56KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
84a.jpg
56KB, 526x701px
>>
>>726485899
Not the other anon.
How about you start searching before making idiotic claims?
The jews were wiped out because they betrayed they treaty with muslims when they sold them out during during a sudden attack by non muslims (muslims won) after that they were wiped out.
Other jews were left as they have not broken the treaty.

WE DO NOT KILL PEOPLE WHO DON'T FIGHT US.
If they plot against us trying to get us killed, OF COURSE we fight back.

Also, ISIS killed more muslims than christians and killed 0 jews...
>>
File: 5c3.jpg (36KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
5c3.jpg
36KB, 500x488px
>>
File: eb9.jpg (32KB, 452x480px) Image search: [Google]
eb9.jpg
32KB, 452x480px
>>
File: e46.jpg (30KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
e46.jpg
30KB, 480x294px
>>
>>726486526
Except that it IS commanded, as we just saw in the Qur'an

Who are the people of the book? Jews and Christians.

What should happen to them? Pay the Jizya and be subdued, or die.

Is this what Muhammad did? Yes.

Is this what ISIS does today? Yes.

>If Islam really was about all of that, there wouldn't have been enough left for Hitler all these centuries later, now would there?
Wrong, because evil can never win, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has your "Allah" (i.e. Satan) on a leash.

I don't care if the first verse says "HAD", it's not enough, the verse at 29 clearly talks in general terms, and even goes on to mention that Allah will destroy those Jews and Christians who claim "Ezra is the Son of God / Messiah is the Son of God".

It is a clear attack on Jews and Christians in general, and what they believe, rather than a certain in group in a certain period of time.

You are twisting the words the Qur'an, and even mainstream Islam doesn't agree with you.

I mean heck, we hear this from Muslims ALL THE TIME. Jews are responsible for this and that, and as soon as they get power in any Christian or other country, Sharia comes. First it's "peaceful Jihad" like Muhammad in Mecca who was friends with the Polytheists and even said worshiping the idols is OK (Satanic verses, later removed from Qur'an, pretty funny, Muhammad said he was accidentally receiving revelation from Satan lol) but after he got power, he destroyed them all and began invaded wherever he went.

fun fact of the day: Muhammad was killed by a Jewish woman who's family was killed by Muslims, she poisoned the food and Muhammad, like the retard he is, actually ate it and got sick, then died.
>>
>>726486817
>WE DO NOT KILL PEOPLE WHO DON'T FIGHT US.
Muhammad would be disappointed

He would be proud of ISIS though, when I look at them it's like reading the Hadith about Muhammad. Same shit, different time.
>>
File: 7b7.jpg (55KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
7b7.jpg
55KB, 680x567px
>>
>>726474805
Yeah you are right only a killingspree of 4 in one of the population densest places in Europe.

Breivik got 77. sandniggers are just unskilled
>>
>>
>>726487302
>WE DO NOT KILL PEOPLE WHO DON'T FIGHT US
rape logic
works on their women lmao
>>
Oh and guys, anyone who wants to educated themselves about the cancer that is Islam, subscribe to this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

Do it
>>
>>726474805
You mean it isn't about uneducated, dirt-level sand niggers committing acts of bizarre reasoning, being hidden (and funded) by fucking Mosques- which we can't even question for fear of outrage, then to be protected by some bizarre sand nigger logic that Muslims aren't terrorists? Mmmm? I have a t-shirt that says "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims", tomorrow it gets worn with pride.
>>
>>
File: tonight.png (340KB, 469x342px) Image search: [Google]
tonight.png
340KB, 469x342px
>>
>>
>>
File: waiting for the crusade buss.jpg (24KB, 456x490px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for the crusade buss.jpg
24KB, 456x490px
>>
>>
>>
File: deus vulted.png (372KB, 463x455px) Image search: [Google]
deus vulted.png
372KB, 463x455px
>>
>>
Stop posting about london shit faggots,ok we get it 3 britfag died big deal.
>>
File: so proud.png (543KB, 524x749px) Image search: [Google]
so proud.png
543KB, 524x749px
>>
This thread might have actually given me cancer
>>
File: reservations for the crusade.png (612KB, 520x618px) Image search: [Google]
reservations for the crusade.png
612KB, 520x618px
>>
>>726487215
>Who are the people of the book? Jews and Christians.
Yes.

>What should happen to them? Pay the Jizya and be subdued, or die.
Nope. Never said that. You're making stuff up.
It said fight those among the polytheists who you had made a treaty with... but not about the people of the book.

>Wrong, because evil can never win, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has your "Allah" (i.e. Satan) on a leash.
So where was he when Muhammad "wiped Jews out" for being Jews and shit? Tell your God to buy a stronger leash faggot.

>I don't care if the first verse says "HAD", it's not enough, the verse at 29 clearly talks in general terms, and even goes on to mention that Allah will destroy those Jews and Christians who claim "Ezra is the Son of God / Messiah is the Son of God".

Facts don't care what you deem important or not.

>It is a clear attack on Jews and Christians in general, and what they believe, rather than a certain in group in a certain period of time.
But your claim was that it commands harm against them for no other reason that they are Jews and Chrisitans, which is false.

>claims it's ridiculous to believe Jews are guilty of this and that
>taunts me with "lol a Jew is guilty of poisoning your prophet".
>>
>>726476539
Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Stalin
>>
File: sign up now.png (436KB, 475x838px) Image search: [Google]
436KB, 475x838px
>>
>>726484447
Been wondering where this was, thanks.
>>
>>726489645
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
(Qur’an 9:29)

The verse makes it very clear.

But, let's add some context to that, let's go look at what Muhammad said.

"It has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraid through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. Then invite them to migrate from their lands to the land of Muhairs and inform them that, if they do so, they shall have all the privileges and obligations of the Muhajirs. If they refuse to migrate, tell them that they will have the status of Bedouin Muilims and will be subjected to the Commands of Allah like other Muslims, but they will not get any share from the spoils of war or Fai' except when they actually fight with the Muslims (against the disbelievers). If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."
(Sahih Muslim 19:4294)

Character limit, continuing in next post...
>>
All there is to know about Islam, I learned on 9/11.
>>
>>726489645
"
>What should happen to them? Pay the Jizya and be subdued, or die.
Nope. Never said that. You're making stuff up.
It said fight those among the polytheists who you had made a treaty with... but not about the people of the book."
I'm not the previous guy.
Anyway,neither you or him decide that,the ones who really decide are Ibn Taymiyya,Ibn Kathir,Qurtubi and Tabari,who are regarded as the most authentic Mufassirin in Islam.
>inb4 humans make mistakes and those people could have gotten the Quran wrong.
Do you know what they depended on? Bukhari and Muslim's Sahih books,so,no.
>>
>>726486490
Lol Rocket Power.
>>
>>726490259
>The verse makes it very clear.
Yes. It makes it clear that the "religion of Truth" is the religion of Muslims, Christians and Jews.

i.e. Fight those polytheists (which made a treaty with) who worship any other God BUT that of Islam, Judaism and Christianity. Islam believes that the people of the Book (those who were given the scripture) are
Muslims, Christians and Jews.
>>
>>726490259
Muhammad clearly says he was commanded to fight unbelievers until they believed in Allah, and continues on to talk about the Jizya.

Let's look at more Hadiths:

"Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"
(Sahih Bukhari 8:387)

The Hadiths are FILLED with these kinds of details about the life of Muhammad and his followers, they fought and threatened to kill all the time, not to mention plundering and raping women captives.

There's even worse things about Muhammad claiming it was OK to drink water polluted by period blood, feces, and carcasses of donkeys.

Another time, he ordered Bedouins with a stomach ache to drink camel urine, they went and did so, got mad, killed the camels, then Muhammad caught them, ordered for them to have nails hammered into their eyes, their hands and feet chopped off, and left to die in the sun.

Not to mention he was suicidal and the "angel Gabriel" kept calming him down by re-assuring him that he was "Indeed the prophet of Allah" until he went back home, and he had at least 11 wives at one point, one of them whom he married at the age of 6 and had sex with at the age of 9, she was still playing with her dolls, as the Hadith records.

This man is your "greatest model for mankind"? Dude, no, just no. Qur'an even says he is a role model, but hold on, there is no info about him there, so where to find it? Hadiths.

Don't even tell me they're fake, Sahih al Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are known to be the most trustworthy and authentic biographies of the life of Muhammad.

Islam is PURE EVIL.
>>
>>726490762
>Islam is PURE EVIL.
Well, Islam didn't produce Hitler.... and you guys are itching for his return. I think white men have a monoply over "PURE EVIL".
>>
>>726490707
Which is funny, since the Bible contradicts the Qur'an in every way imaginable, theologically, historically, and ethically.

What's also funnier is that Qur'an claims Jesus is "The Word of God" and "The Spirit of God" who did miracles and raised the dead, yet Muhammad did none of these things.

It claims Jesus is God without even realizing it, which isn't surprising, because Muhammad always copied what he had heard and incorporated it into Islam. There are even elements of Meccan Paganism there, which is why Muslims kiss the black stone and walk between the Hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, this is what the Nabatean Pagans used to do.

But in any case, Islam is clearly against Christians and Jews and calls for fighting them. In fact if you read the Hadith, Muhammad tried to be friends with them, but after they rejected his religion, he started hating them and wanted to fight them. He's crazy like that.

Islam came 600 years after Christianity, and completely distorts the stories of the Old Testament, claiming Ishamel was the one to be slaughtered and not Isaac, even though we know from the Dead Sea scrolls that this is absolutely false.

The Islam is extremely wrong and unreliable historically.

The Bible is thousands of years older, and we actually have those older documents in our hands so nobody can say they were altered.
>>
>>726491168
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>726490762
Notice how your argument started with
>Hurr durr your Quran tells you to kill us for no reason

Then, when proven wrong, switches to
>Hurr Durr but Muhammad fought wars and killed people

Stick to the script. The Quran does not command me to kill you for no reason.
>>
File: 142.jpg (25KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
25KB, 501x504px
>>726474805
Yes, Islam is evil, all muslims should be slaughtered... repeat after me good goy...
>>
File: _thumbs2.jpg (312KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
_thumbs2.jpg
312KB, 871x720px
>>726491168
>Islam didn't produce Hitler
>I think white men have a monoply over "PURE EVIL"
bait/10
>>
>>726491269
like, 600 years older.
>>
>>726491269
>Which is funny, since the Bible contradicts the Qur'an in every way imaginable, theologically, historically, and ethically.
The Bible cannot contradict the Quran becuase it was revealed long before. The Quran acknowledges the core beliefs of the Bible but disputes it's worship of Jesus as the "son of God".

>What's also funnier is that Qur'an claims Jesus is "The Word of God" and "The Spirit of God" who did miracles and raised the dead, yet Muhammad did none of these things.
To prevent people from worshipping Muhammad like they did Jesus. Even today, more emphasis is placed on Jesus rather than God, whereas in Islam, Only Allah is worshipped.
>>
>>726492029
>>726491556
No comebacks/10
>>
>>726491629
>Stick to the script.
I'm adding to the script, this is all relevant and adds more context to the already messed up verses in the Qur'an.

But if you want only the Qur'an, fine, here you go:

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
(Quran 2:216)

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
(Quran 4:76)

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
(Quran 8:12)

Violent commands are all over the Qur'an, and even if you are able to magically make it mean "only self defense" or whatever, which is false, there is no excuse for striking off heads and fingertips of those who believe.

Hadith contains more horrific details, but trust me, there's plenty subject material in the Qur'an.

I'm not here to fight you, but for the sake of your soul, and the lives of people in the world, you need to start looking at your own texts and asking some questions. The Bible has been critically analyzed by thousands of people for thousands of years, the Qur'an hasn't, but that has been changing recently.
>>
Check the previous owner of the car.
>>
>>726492247
It contradicts the Bible very much, the fact that you deny this, shows you know nothing.

The entire existence of the Christian faith hangs on the fact that Jesus was crucified, and it is mentioned in all four gospels including all the other books that talk about it. In fact, even Atheist historians confirm that this is historically accurate (though they deny him rising again, because surprise surprise, they're Atheists)

Literally the only text that denies this historical fact is the Qur'an

Paul literally says if Christ didn't rise again from the dead, our faith would be in vain. Denying the crucifixion and divinity of Christ, is to deny all of Christianity.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/4chan-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html
>>
>>726476279
This is the reality. Your friendly Muslim friend isn't Islam.
>>
File: 1488527806813.jpg (2MB, 2063x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488527806813.jpg
2MB, 2063x1080px
>>726492539
You can't argue with a muslim about his zealotry. Nothing you can provide ever shakes him. They are indoctrinated with this filth from early childhood. It is very hard to make them part with their murderous ideology.
>>
>>726492539
>"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
So when should you fight? Does it say in this verse or chapter?

>"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Previous line:
>4:75 And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"
>"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

From a story about the Battle of Badr.
>8:5 [It is] just as when your Lord brought you out of your home [for the battle of Badr] in truth, while indeed, a party among the believers were unwilling,
The FULL verse reads
>[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
i.e. it is recounting the time the Lord commanded Muhammad to fight those who harmed Muslims in the battle of Badr.

You claim to want context, but yet you deliberately and deceitfully crop Quran verses and post things without their contexts. Why are Christians so deceitful?
>>
File: 1490206478650.jpg (263KB, 1198x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490206478650.jpg
263KB, 1198x800px
>>726493297
A radical muslim will chop off your head and a moderate will stand by and watch.
> pic related
>>
>>London terrorist attack
You mean that thing that happened today and they haven't identified the attacker yet..

MUST HAVE BEEN A MUSLIM. MUST. HAVE.

ffs.
>>
>>726476134
found me a stupid I did
>>
File: military-gay-benefits-008.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
military-gay-benefits-008.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>726493809
A regular white man will join the army to bomb a million Muslim families for oil and his boyfriend will whine online about they are the victims.
>>
File: pepe_stained_glass.jpg (178KB, 801x1010px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_stained_glass.jpg
178KB, 801x1010px
>>726493750
> I will strike terror in the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
wtf I love Muhammad (Pbuh) now
>>
>>726476739
What were you even trying to prove? That you can argue without actually making a point? Good one.
>>
>>726493750
The very fact that you have to fight at all, is disturbing and bad. Jesus never commanded such things, but rather said to pray for your enemies and bless those who persecute you.

And the beheading and cutting off the toes? Is that even just fighting anymore? It's pure brutality and terror.

A true God loves his people unconditionally, as Jesus did, who said "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do" even though they mocked and crucified him who gave them life. This is true love, this is a king, a righteous and glorious king.

Allah is bloodthirsty, always wanting fights and wars, and many times the Qur'an affirms "Allah loves not evil doers, loves not polytheists, etc..." and his "love" needs to be earned, it is not unconditional. There are plenty of theological problems here.

I have to eat dinner and go to bed here, but I suggest you look at your text more critically and read the New Testament with an open mind and open heart. You will find the differences are staggering, they are different like night and day.

Good night.
>>
>>726478326
waging War against Allah is literally as simple as eating a piece of bacon and looking at a human female, you stupid piece of shit lmao
>>
it was another false flag hoax

they wouldn't have left a really injured person under a bus before declaring dead
>>
>>726480566
found the born-again faggot who thinks he understands the Quran cuz his Arab friends introduced it to him when he was sad one time. Why do people like you even exist? We could have figured out travelling in space by now if not for your lot.
>>
File: 1475347263932.jpg (11KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475347263932.jpg
11KB, 316x202px
>>726494235
Drones bomb people, not soldiers. If you want somebody to blame, blame obama.
> average white man will join the military
Yeah because I'm sure muslim countries have no standing army and even if they did, they would only take orders that they like
Fuck off with this weak shit. This isn't libtard central.
>>
>>726480566
Does it smell bad, having your head that far up your asshole?
>>
>>726494890
you stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>726494919
lmao dude nobody has arab friends
>>
>>726480566
>we hate hypocrites.
not at all the thing a huge hypocrite would say.................
>>
>>726494890
this is a fair point actually
>>
I remember when 4chan was primarily atheist
Fuck I miss that
>>
>>726495144
it's mainly shills now
fake ips, all with an agenda
>>
>>726476653
/thread
>>
>>726489834
Are you retarded? Nobody kills in the name of atheism, this people you mentioned killed in the name of their political ideologies you stupid nigger
>>
File: Six_Million_Dollar_Gas_Bill.jpg (30KB, 480x428px) Image search: [Google]
Six_Million_Dollar_Gas_Bill.jpg
30KB, 480x428px
>>726494999
Yes, but only because he's splitting the rent down there with Muhammad and Allah, goats be upon them.
>>
>>726476134

Tony Blair, is that you?
>>
>>726477423
Holy shit are you implying that this sarcasm didn't deliver a spot on point?
>>
THEY ARE JUST FUCKING WORKS OF FICTION, FUCKING BOOKS, FUCKING GROW UP AND STOP BELIEVING IN FUCKING FAIRY STORIES. FUCKING FUCKWITS, MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, JEWS, FUCKING JEDIS THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT IS EVIL AND BASED ON FUCKING FICTION BOOKS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER, NOTHING, ZILTCH , NADA. MURDER MURDER MURDER , MY BULLSHIT BOOK IS BETTER THAN YOUR BULLSHIT BOOK MORE MURDER MURDER MURDER, BETA FUCKING FUCKWIT FAGGOTTS!!!!!!
>>
File: 1431186752944.png (551KB, 929x897px) Image search: [Google]
1431186752944.png
551KB, 929x897px
>>726495366
Verified, Alllah ain't got shit on Kek
>>
>>726494591
>The very fact that you have to fight at all, is disturbing and bad
Then give up your 2nd amendment, cuckboy.
Why do you need a gun? Just let those four nice young black men in to steal your TV and rape your daughter, right? Violence against them would be wrong, amirite?

Get the fuck out of here with your white devil doublespeak. You people spend the most money on military and are proud of such ethics.
When asked about it, you proudly spout off about how you're fighting to defend your loved ones. Clearly, fighting to protect yourself is a cornerstone of western civilization.
>it's not wrong when white men do it.

>And the beheading and cutting off the toes? Is that even just fighting anymore? It's pure brutality and terror.
No beheading is mentioned anywhere. No stoning is mentioned anywhere (except the Bible). The fact that stoning is mentioned at all is bad.
Warmongerers are to have their limbs amputated, but again, that was a harsh old punishment. Not as bad as Christians stoning lying women.

>A true God loves his people unconditionally, as Jesus did, who said "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do" even though they mocked and crucified him who gave them life. This is true love, this is a king, a righteous and glorious king.
Look at all that "love" the white man spread with his colonialism all these centuries. Sure, Crusader. Whatever you say.

>Allah is bloodthirsty, always wanting fights and wars, and many times the Qur'an affirms "Allah loves not evil doers, loves not polytheists, etc..." and his "love" needs to be earned, it is not unconditional.
Allah does not preach cuckoldry. Actually, the future the western world wants in light of Brexit and Trump aligns perfectly with Islamic teachings.

Until next time, crusader. Have a fantastic evening.
>>
>>726495627
Whoa calm down, the Jedi are real. It's true, all of it.
>>
>>726494970
>Drones bomb people, not soldiers. If you want somebody to blame, blame obama.
Guns kill people, not people? Blame the NRA for mass shootings?
Funny how that changes, huh?
>>
File: KYS.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>726494591
>Jesus never commanded such things
>>
File: 1437790125096.jpg (53KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
1437790125096.jpg
53KB, 640x417px
>>726495865
> obama ordered drone strikes so blame him
> are you suggesting guns are conscious ?
You're a very special soul.
>>
>>726477651
>Those commandments were given to the Israelites ONLY
just like violent orders given in the Quran are ONLY for Muslims......... soooooo you have a violent and masogynist religion too, stupid
>After Jesus came and fulfilled the law..........
well there goes your argument retard
>In fact if I'm not mistaken,
you are, do you even History faggot?
>Your ignorance is causing people to die
as if you're not being ignorant, but okay
>Christianity is the very definition of peace
oh God, Jesus Christ, my sides
ya you faggots don't have a very clean slate to brag about either
fuck off Christian fag, with your pointless argument, flawed-logic having piece of garbage. The Crusades? Bloody mess. Religion ruins the world.
>>
File: 1474819411076.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474819411076.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>726477651
Christian Cuck detected
>>
>>726495742
Thought I'd refresh one last time...

I thought I already explained to you that those commands were meant for Israelites of that time only, why do you lie and deceive? I explained that to you three times already, if not more.

And actually no, stoning is not as bad as cutting off toes and heads, or nailing the eyes then letting people suffer to death under the sun.

Also, actions of men have nothing to do with the Bible. If people kill and steal, they act contrary to the Bible, but if they were Muslims, they would be acting just like Muhammad did.

And yes, if someone rapes my sister, the right thing to do is to forgive. Just as Jesus forgave those who crucified him. I already told you that Jesus said "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU".

There is no such thing in Islam, it's all revenge, war, terrorizing, and fighting. You will not find that anywhere in the Bible. The only verses that come close are a few Old Testament commands to kill/invade/stone and it was only meant for a small specific group of people in a specific period of time, moreover God has the right to take a life as he gave it, but he would never condone torture as the Qur'an does.

I'm no crusader, I just believe in Jesus, and wish you would too, because he loves you more than anything, but Satan hates you, and only someone like Satan would think paradise is filled with sex and food, as Muhammad thought.

Please think critically my friend. Good night.
>>
>>726480898
why are Muslims such violent whores?
>>
File: 1489360309333.jpg (51KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489360309333.jpg
51KB, 399x400px
>>726495742
> the early implementation of toilet paper, also known as the quran urges you to conquer people because sky sand nigger said so
> somehow equivalent to having the right to own an item with the purpose of self-defence

> colonialism was bad
> crusades were bad

> be muslim
> you can't look at naked women
> not cuckoldry

The bloody zealous murder is just a symptom of how repressed and cucked you are by islam.
Terrorists are known to fuck whores and get drunk before an attack. It's as if you're under allahs heel and they're rebelling.
But it's a magical heel, not a woman's heel so it's not cuckoldry.
>>
File: 1490113883727.jpg (6KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490113883727.jpg
6KB, 220x250px
>>726496300
The crusades were defensive wars you moron.
>>
oh yes man
>>
>>726483029
a RACE doesn't come with a pre programmed handbook for killing anyone that isn't like you
>>
>>726474805
Attitudes like yours are a threat to democracy, anon.
>>
>>726497731
The white race does. See: the Bible.
>>
>>726497523
>muh alternative facts

kek
>>
>>726497199
You Islamophobes have a disturbing tendency to indulge in rape fantasies.
>>
>>726483240
Muslim, please.
have you ever read the Quran?
shit is violent homie. Just cuz you're a "Muslim" who "lives" in a country with internet doesn't mean you don't uphold a violent religion that prescribes violence for the sake of purging
>>
>>726474805
More nigger mudslime "looks at muh".
>>
>>726480814
depends what you label as a religion, if I believe something nobody else believes, is that a religion on its own?
is it an encompassing religion titled "other" that I share with other people that have a religion that very few people share?

if either of these, I could see it working fine with me & pastafarianism
>>
>>726474805
When all 1.6 billion Muslims start doing terrorist attacks
>>
>>726483566
>fuck you 'merica we gona REEE REEE REEE on you
>oh and, btw, you're the hypocrite here, not me
cute, bring your AK here so I can shove it up your anus
>>
File: NECIZaarveDJGC_1_b__1_.jpg (36KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NECIZaarveDJGC_1_b__1_.jpg
36KB, 600x316px
>>726497852
You're still breathing so it's clearly a rip off
>>726497909
> get occupied by the ottomans
> pope unites the christian nations under his supreme authority to combat the ottoman threat
> not defensive
I'm likely talking to a burger so why bother. "Educated" people like you support public school, it's no wonder.
>>
Liberals will ignore this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
>>726476739

>implying muslim terrorists are mentally ill and not acting rationally within the context of their religious ideology

kek

Islam gives rise to a lot of crazies, according to your logic, I guess.
>>
>>726474805

Is it confirmed the killer was a sand nigger? Im guessing he must be if they are calling it a terrorist attack
>>
File: 072.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
60KB, 904x692px
>>726495366
>>726496277
>>726497199
I am preaching the word of kek you fucking heathens. PRAISE BE.
>>
>>726485612
those people hovering around that injured person should have all jumped off of that bridge headfirst, you're never supposed to crowd a victim like that, causes more stress, makes them difficult to be helped, and potentially degrades their much needed oxygen supply
>>
>>726497988
>Islamophobes

What did he mean by this?

I don't like Islam. Islam is an awful religious ideology.
>>
>>726485612
do you even b8?
>>
>>726486490
It's not actually radical Islam, it's just not Islam
>>
File: 1489820287583.png (577KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1489820287583.png
577KB, 1024x776px
>>726499244
Bred, raised and radicalized brittish nigger.
>>
>>726499244

The media is calling him an "Asian man."

Still waiting for police to confirm his name, but yes, he was a muslim terrorist.
>>
File: IMG_1746.jpg (63KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1746.jpg
63KB, 624x351px
>>726499978
>>726500129

Could be
>>
>>726500129
Do you think he'll be rewarded with 72 equations ?
>>
>>726497852
Kek you are so stupid it scarcely warrants a response. Race is a function of lineage, where religion is a function of, what anon...? People. Ergo, without people, you have no religion, and thus I have shunted any comeback you have into the black hole of your desolate mind where it squarely belongs because you cannot come back from a literal fact.
>>
>>726474805
go back to Syria you shitskin. im over here stuck with 2d loli's and you and your sandnigger friends can just gangrape a 12 year old and get off scott free.
fucking Mudslimes. living in the best country and have to come over here where I am trying to do my best being a basement dwelling neckbeard and blow my shit up.
fucking faggots.
eat some bacon.
/thread
>>
TFW you realize the americans have killed more civilians by accident (ostensibly) than the "terrorists" have killed on purpose.
>>
>>726497523
reading a few quotes about the crusades from sensationalist lines of thinking inspired by people who were inspired by people from the 19th Century who were PROVEN to be incompetent in the historical contexts they were writing about, go do some research you thick headed twat
>>
>>726501306
But 1,000 dead Muslims = 1 real human.
Soo....
>>
>>726476539
No one, cause atheists are too intelligent to give a fuck
>>
>>726497523
>>726501400
also I think it was really cute that that was the only point you managed to address, Christian Cuck who knows nothing.
All religion is bad. Jews, Christians, and Muslims herald from the same church of nonsense.
>>
does anyone actually care? i dont i hate people
>>
>>726495113
shit u r right mah bad /b/ro lmao
>>
I think that we would progress if we stopped giving a fuck about Gods and all that crap Dafuq aren't they lots of miracles now that there are cameras and advanced technologies. We should all point the Middle finger to all that celestial crap and start using our fucking brain
>>
>>726495742
hey buddy, at least my lunch doesn't smell of goat-shit, amirite?
>>
>>726501592
> projection
> wars that repelled ottoman occupation were not defensive
This is common knowledge, and irrefutable fact, there were also many more ottoman invasions than there were crusades.
I'm truly sorry for you anon, your american education has long run it's course.
>>
>>726495627
no way man God told me that the Bible is my answer in life, my ticket to the Holy Gates!!!
>>
>>726502304
Where the fuck is ur god bitch?
>>
>>726502286
The initial Ottoman occupation, alright can't argue that was defensive...
>ignores the context of the following 200 years after lands had been "rightfully reclaimed"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead, blame me for being American (I'm Puerto Rican)
>>
>>726502471
He is in a can of Jelly Beans waiting for me to find him!
>>
>>726502644
Well my God lives in a beer volcano
>>
>>726476134
>there is no evidence the London attacker had any psychiatric issues but there is a lot of evidence he was a radicalised Islamic terrorist.

Kys or wake up to the truth.
>>
>>726494999
>>726494444
>>726496300
>>726501122
>>726501400
>>726502600
>>726502644
KEK IS CLEARLY WITH ME
>>726499368
WITNESS MY REPEATING DIGITS FAGGOT
>>
>>726502838
I like your God our God's should get together and deus vult
>>
>>726503132
ONCE MORE
>>726503388
>>
did I finally kill this gay ass thread or what?
>>
>>726503388
OK, but my God does spaghetti vult
>>
File: 1485720387118.jpg (123KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
1485720387118.jpg
123KB, 720x838px
>>726503132
It is not my place to question why Kek would keep you in ignorance by rewarding your errors.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.