[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if i match with people i can never turn it into a real date.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

Even if i match with people i can never turn it into a real date. Tinder is my only option for meeting people. Besides calling me a beta cuck, Advise?
>>
Why is it your only option?
>>
Don't give up anon!
>>
>>726385421
Because the class i study in school consists of people 25 years older than me.
>>
>>726385767
So go to a bar and approach women the old fashion way? I don't understand why a dating app is your ONLY option?
>>
>>726385767
so, maybe they're into a younger guy
>>
>>726386253
Cause all irl options are crushing
>>
>>726386253
BUT as a guy who has hooked up with my fair share of women from tinder I will give you ol evs tips and tricks to not being a boring cunt. STEP 1: Don't be a boring cunt. If you are going to ask her out (or him, i dunno maybe you're a fag idgaf) make sure you have a great spot to go to in advance. Make it seem like you know what you are talking about and she is in good hands with you.
STEP 2: Use a buncha shitty jokes and puns on tinder. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. Just open up with shitty jokes, then swoop into "i hope this isnt too foreward but i would love to take you out sometime"
STEP 3: Make sure your description isnt just your fucking location. Refer to step 2 and act accordingly.
STEP 4: Talk about the lion king. Man, who doesnt love the lion king?
STEP 5: Tinder isn't your only way of meeting people ever. you can meet people tons of ways if you just sack up, brush up on your charm, and put yourself out there.
>>
>>726386397
read my steps, live by them, and stop thinking of yourself as this worthless cunt. If you think you are a beta, and act like a beta, what do you end up being?
Just get in the mindset that you are a fun, cool, and alright fella and everything will be gucci.

FUN. COOL. ALRIGHT.

words to live by.
>>
>>726385372
send the gif of joey from friends saying "how you doin"
cuck
>>
kys
>>
>>726385372
focus on yourself instead of chasing puss

lift weights, read, hunt, whatever. improve yourself and women will come.
>>
File: IMG_3511.png (60KB, 207x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3511.png
60KB, 207x300px
>>
Try other dating platforms, restricting yourself to one platform will only limit the amount of people whom are available to you. Try finding one with a more serious user base as tinder is a goddamn joke.
>>
What a fucking beta cuck
>>
you can always kill yourself
>>
Go and have sex with hookers, OP! We all do it!
>>
>>726389932
I live in Norway, unfortunatly no hookers in my area.
>>
>>726390112
DID YOU NOT APPRECIATE THE TIME I PUT INTO MY STEPS? FUCK YOU MAN, I HOPE YOUR COCK FREEZES OFF AND YOU DIE NOW
>>
>>726390264
i did appretiate them but i dont know if i want to meet people that way.
>>
>>726385372
How can you not get a date on tinder? You message for a bit, text/call for a bit, then ask them out on a date. Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time
>>
So Norway, huh?
>>
I've had over ten matches since two weeks, chatted with six girls but they either do not reply to my first message, ghost me or do not come to the date.

It's getting frustrating.
>>
>>726391239
You are probably ugly
>>
>>726386253

I talked to a girl that I do not know for my first time ever. I was sitting next to her and thought I'd just small talk her.

But I spilled spaghetti and said that my friend challenged me to talk to girls in the University and that it's hard for me as I am a shy introvert.

She said it's ok and I quickly got up, thanked her and went away.

It's HARD, dude.
>>
>>726391452

No.
>>
>>726391239
Start by asking about something in their bio or something you find interesting from her pics. If she has a shitty profile, find a good pickup line and use it indiscriminately
>>
File: media_xl_7393709.jpg (18KB, 468x264px) Image search: [Google]
media_xl_7393709.jpg
18KB, 468x264px
RAPE A SCANDINAVIAN GIRL
>>
>>726391638

Been there, done that.

Used this shitty pun that worked on three girls and got the convo going for a bit. But two ended when I asked them out.
>>
>>726391467
you gotta walk before you can run man.
>>
>>726391897

I run marathons. :-(
>>
>>726391886
How many chicks do you match with? The more bitches who message you back, the greater chance you have. That's my method and it's gotten me plenty of numbers and dates
>>
>>726392801

see>>726391239

15 in two weeks, to be precise. 7 messaged back. But I liked many more.
>>
>>726385372
I mean anything is possible. Im getting married next year and we met on Tinder. FeelsGoodMan
>>
was on the tinder grind for around a year and a half, hardly matched with anyone and when i did they wouldn't respond. finally met some bitch who was down to go to dinner, been my gf for thr last 4 months now. dont give up b, stick with the grind
>>
>>726394242
same with my cousin
>>
My advice is in your bio and your chats be a modern day Hemingway. Don't ramble, don't say too much about yourself.
Also ask a lot of questions
>>
File: 1488142864296.jpg (31KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
1488142864296.jpg
31KB, 600x730px
>>726394242
>>726394301
>>
>>726386253
>>726385372
not just this but
>join a group or a club for your hobby/hobbies
>meet people through that
>start wading knee deep through vagina
and I mean hobbies as in actual ones, not fapping to MLP clips on youtube. Even if you're a nerd into Anime, go to some anime screenings at the local university's anime club if you have to. Take up something new like rock climbing. I highly recommend rock climbing.

>cheap
>fun
>gets you fit
>lots of chicks do rock climbing
>you'll only meet fit/thin girls through it, no fatties or psychos
>dat ass
>>
>>726394570
Do you have a gf broski?
>>
>>726391179
This
>>
>>726395208

Never had
>>
>>726385372
Go outside.
Meet women in real life.
It's the best way... and for me it's the ONLY way.
I'd never lower myself to dating/fucking apps no matter how desperate I get.
>>
>>726396109
And you're giving people shit for getting a chick thru tinder?
>>
>>726396237
See i was the same way, until i realized i was too busy and had to much going on in my life to be constantly going out. And i wasn't about to start going to bars and clubs because then you just find trash.

My friend suggested online dating for me and i decided to just try it. Got multiple dates in the month I tried it and then found my best friend who I'm now getting married too.

It matters less where you look and more that you know what you are looking for.
>>
>>726396353

I'm not giving shit anyone, faggot. I'm actually happy for them.
>>
>>726396353
i think he is just unhappy with the fact we have a gf period
>>
>>726396752
Its alright dude i knew where you were going with it.
>>
>>726388490
this really is not only the best advice its the only smart thing to do. people break up but you still have your hobbys to fall back on to keep you sane
>>
>>726396920

Cool.

>>726397025

That's I've been doing since last Fall. Someone finally commented on my gains, but it was a chink dude.
>>
>>726396784
That's his fault for not being able to get a bitch to call his own
>>
>>726397172

Faggot ass nigger, the reaction image is clear enough

The Russian faggot is crying and angry that his mother turned off the pc or whatever she did

Therefore, I posted it cuz I'm sad that i don't have a GF to be with like those two anons I quoted

Now just let me take a dump
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.