[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend doesn't like to give blowjobs because she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: Download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
My girlfriend doesn't like to give blowjobs because she doesn't like the precum. And I honestly think that is ok.
Who else doesn't force his girlfriend to do thinks she doesn't like?
>>
>>726354780

*things she doesn't like
>>
File: 1488575295016.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1488575295016.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
>>
She sucks other guys
>>
>>726355020
kek
>>
>>726355111
Trips of truth
>>
>>726355111
No
>>
>>726354780
I don't make my GF do anything she doesn't want to. I did tell her at the very beginning though, if she will not, I will find someone who will. I would prefer it be her. She usually comes around. If not i get a replacement model.
>>
File: 1486328952653.png (571KB, 891x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1486328952653.png
571KB, 891x1002px
>>726355111
trips dont lie
>>
>>726355523
How does it feel to be emotionally abusive to someone that cares about you?
>>
>>726354780
Considering she makes you do things you don't like I'd say you're a cuck
>>
>>726355915
Thats not the case kind sir
>>
>>726355758
like getting my dick sucked lmao
>>
>>726355111
indeed. most of my exes mentioned that precum was actually a bit sweeter than the full load.

get your girl in check, OP.
>>
>>726354780
its very simple. you put her on her knees and tell her to do what she was meant to do. She has to earn her living somehow.
>>
It used to feel like I almost had to rape my wife when u wanted anal. Now I usually can get it in there without a hassle when I want it.
>>
>>726354780
>My girlfriend doesn't like to give blowjobs

Shes a closet lesbian. Shes using you so people dont suspect her of being a faggot.
>>
>>726356101
How so?
>>
>>726354780
My girlfriend made me go pumpkin picking with her and her mother she better be sucking my cock
>>
>>726355758
How am i emotionally abusive? Shes knows the score and can leave when ever she wants. To me dating is less about molding yourself to fit with your partner, and more of dating many people until you find one that fits you. To many people try to cram themselves together like puzzle pieces that don't fit in the name of "love". I want to live my life my way, and enjoy sex the way I want it. I am completely sure, there exists someone out there for me. I am well within my rights to be honest with her and find that person. I am not going to pretend or lie about my interests in hopes of keeping a GF. Neither should she.
>>
>>726354780
most girls check out of their lives. they slack off in school because their end goal is to have fun and then when they need to have a normal life they try to set up in someone else life. If they fucked up and can't survive on their own there are costs. Some costs are very very high, beatings/prostitution. other costs like loving the man who takes care of you can be small, being a good girl and pleasing your man/woman.

the mistake was theirs....you are just fixing it for them at a small cost to them.
>>
my gf doesn't suck much dick because she gaggs so much. I don't care as long as i get dat pussy
>>
>>726355915
Kek
>>
>>726354780
sure I wouldn't force her

she just wouldn't be my girlfriend anymore
>>
>>726356339
Don't project anon
>>
>>726356190
/thread
>>
>>726354780
Cuck
>>
>>726355111
>this.
bet she sucked your dick when you first got with her OP. You're just not suckable anymore. kys
>>
>>726354780
>Who else doesn't force his girlfriend to do thinks she doesn't like?

I don't. I would never force my gf to do things she doesn't want to do, but then yet again if she isn't up for a lot then she isn't for me. I've told her that.

Sex life is pretty damn good. Don't cuck yourself with some retard fucktit who won't even give a blowjob to her boyfriend.
>>
>>726354780
>My girlfriend doesn't like to give blowjobs because she doesn't like the precum.
Your girlfriend would love to give you blowjobs if she was attracted to you.
>>
>>726354780
my wife and i have found what works for us. I get a blowjob when she feels up to it (usually a few times a month) and i eat her out when i feel up to it (usually a few times a month). sometimes she goes over a month not blowing me, sometimes i go a month without eating her out.
>>
>>726354780
And to what is she pushing you? Indirect forcing is a woman's greatest power.
SO be honest with yourself! How much of a cuck are you?
>>
File: benis.png (469KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
469KB, 600x450px
>>726354780
>hfw
>>
>>726356864
how can you go over a month without eating her pussy?

if i was married id be eating that gash for breakfast lunch and dinner.
>>
I fucking LOVE precum. It's just so perfect when the guy I'm blowing leaks liters of it so I can play with it.

Girls annoy me so fucking much, they can be fucked at any time just for being grills but they are always so picky about things like not liking blowjob/anal. Those bitches.
>>
>>726354780
OP, get a chick who will lick your ass and you keep her, you hear me ? You need a down ass hoe.
>>
>>726356568
it is the reality of the world that everything has costs. Nothing is free. no one is going to help you if there isn't something in it for them. Different needs have different costs.

simple things like friendship have small costs such as reciprocity of emotion and time spent up keeping the friendship.

A total cost of living package varies from person to person.

Your parents spend lots of money on you because they have many needs they expect you to fulfill for them. retirement , grandchildren , genetic immortality ect. The costs of you surviving in the real world where you have to earn your living are very high and some people just cant manage it, look at the poverty rate the homeless rate.

Some people figure out that they can get a good quality of life without having to put in all the needed work to build that life, the rich and beautiful. Through out history there are countless stories, poems, songs about how life is easier for the rich and or beautiful. my explanation lacks the sentimental romance built around the economics of the matter.
>>
File: 1474223039853.jpg (5KB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474223039853.jpg
5KB, 161x250px
>>726355968
>>
>>726356995
Are you gay because you're gay or are you gay because a woman got in your head?
>>
>>726356190
"I only pretend to care about you so long as you do everything I want"...fixed this for you
>>
you're a fag OP be a man
>>
>>726357080
You're relationships must be shallow friendship shouldn't be conditional
>>
>>726357270
Guess always been but it's so damn good
You should try a smooth boy ass sometime
>>
>>726357080
once you stop having worth to society, someone needs to end you. Transaction complete
>>
>>726357406
Just take out the pretend part and your spot on mate. I only feel love for a partner with whom I can relate. It goes both ways too. Equally anon.
>>
>>726357546
I wouldn't refuse if offered
>>
File: 1478005134310.jpg (499KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478005134310.jpg
499KB, 1080x1920px
>>726356184
This. My girl makes me do al sorts of boring shit. Best believe she has to suck my dick once in a while.
>>
>>726356864
That's a good system, I've noticed with my gf that if I don't ask for it then when she does get round to doing it then damn... it's 20 times better than having to ask for one.
>>
>>726357576
I didn't ask to be born
>>
>>726356101
Pretty sure my girlfriend is a closet lesbian who's only with me because we had crushes on eachother when we were young. She still gets on her knees in our kitchen after I make her chug a liter of water, so I can face fuck her and make her puke everywhere. Train your bitch OP
>>
>>726356864
That's just dumb asf

I don't have to ask for a BJ, she is always horny like me. The first time we got together i told her i always want to having sex and she replied "Ok that's a rly good thing because i'm like that too"

So i got BJ everywhere. We were at her parent's house and she wanted to give me head in the middle of the dinner so she ask to talk to me personnaly "that was an excuse to going out the table without being spotted" and she blowed me in the garden that was fantastic
>>
>>726357746
It is well within your power to remedy that mistake
>>
>>726354780
I wouldn't force her to do it, I would just find another gf. Life is too short for no blowjobs.
>>
>>726357667
This is the reason guys are the best. They like the same fucking stuff as you, won't be nagging all the time like a bitch and will fuck at anytime. 10/10
>>
>>726357622
Your comment seemed to go beyond "with whom I can relate." Unless you define "relate" as submission to your will. It seems likely that, at least on occasion, two people will want different things. Then again, this is /b
>>
>>726354780
Only you pussy
>>
>>726357795
Nah I'd rather just be a leech off your tax money
>>
>>726357465

I have friends that i trust with my life, and are on my will and have power or attorney if something happens to me and i cant make decisions anymore. I have friends that i haven driven 800 miles to pick up because they got stranded in the middle of nowhere and they only had enough power to call one person. I have friends who have done so much for me. We wrap our costs for them in words like love, friendship and brotherhood. I am just trying to show you the same world without the dressed up words.

if you sit down you will see that the friendships you have are the ones where you both "work at it" and do stuff together and the ones that die off are the ones where you two "drift away" or "loose touch". the working ones had costs that both parties are willing to pay and the non working ones had costs so high that they did not get "paid" by either party and thus the friendship just died.
>>
>>726357700
Having to ask for a bj is boring...

When she gave you the bj like that for no reason that's the best way
>>
>>726356184
This
>>
>>726357576
well the hard part if figuring out what worth you have to society and who should do the enforcement.
>>
>>726357979
Im sure youre satisfied with your "life" too
>>
>>726357746
if it is an issue you can always correct that issue. not just with death but creating purpose in your life.
>>
>>726354780
Find someone better OP. Blowjobs are great.

Or if you are too much of a pussy, then tell her you won't eat her pussy anymore. Its only fair.
>>
>>726355111
TRIPS DONT LIE
>>
>>726357979
or blow people to get by?
>>
File: Feels Good.jpg (48KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good.jpg
48KB, 500x313px
>>726354780
I don't want head a lot of the time either.

1. Because I don't like the taste of precum when I kiss her later on.

2. Because most women are absolutely awful in bed. Way worse than the average man. So head from these women is like sticking your dick in a tub of loose butter mixed with shards of broken glass.

3. Because when I went down on her, she stank so bad I nearly vomited, then I fucked her... now my cock smells like a fish market in a 3rd world country too... then she wants to go down on me? No... I may have to kiss that later.

Women are worse than men at nearly everything. They tend to be worse than men in the bed, no one is talking about how lazy and awful they are. Maybe we should.

Ladies, if you want to be equal, you have to be born equal. Sadly you are inferior and for the most part you are useless. Enjoy your coming obsolescence.
>>
File: 1478004956482.jpg (492KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478004956482.jpg
492KB, 1080x1920px
>>726357902
Ya but I love pussy. Gtfo with that gay shit.
>>
>>726358081
That misses the point. If life is just a series of transactions, i.e. costs and benefits, then every person is worthless who gives me no benefit. I know we live in an age where every fool with a keyboard thinks hes "smart" by some measure, but I hope you can see where that philosophy leads.
>>
>>726358234
agreed trips done lie. its the rules.
>>
>>726358138
As much as any other social malcontent on this shitty board
>>
>>726354780
fuck that. i wont date a girl that wont swallow my cock and gulp down cum like candy
>>
>>726357406
"Someone who has a different way to date is wrong". There bud. Fixed for you too.
>>
>>726357922
Of course we will disagree. The point I am trying to make is disagreements are often a sign of incompatibility. Some can be worked through, or avoided. But when my GF's sexual appetite does not align with mine, that's hard to work around. Impossible even. So many people stay with there partner in fear of never being able to find anything better. I am not going to dilute my concept of love with sexual compromise. Not saying my solution is universal in every relationship, but its covers the broad strokes.
>>
hahaha that's too bad

my current gf sucks me off every time we're alone. I cant even watch tv without getting sucked off. Sometimes she complains i only want to fuck her mouth and not her pussy enough, but then ill just spend a few days fucking her pussy before going back to strictly receiving blowjobs. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>726358315
there are direct and indirect costs to everything as well as direct and indirect benefits to everything. just because joe doesn't pay you for something doesnt mean the does not serve a secondary purpose which aids in the maintenance of the society that you live in.

i did not claim to be smart. i claimed to be showing you an view point different than your own. you decided to attach me instead in attempts to discredit my statements and find proofs that would break that series of logic which have presented to you. if you need a way to convince yourself that i am wrong that do what you want ignoring me is easiest. that does not deny my logic. My philosophy seems harsh because of all the romance has been stripped out of it to reveal the actual mechanisms that people run by. it is really beneficial to just look at the basic way people operate in order to understand what their needs are and figure out if you can fulfill them. in modern terms it would be something like "are you really listening to what they are saying?" kind of behavior. I am sure there are slippery slopes that you would like to explore with the logic that has been presented to you but that serves no real use.
>>
>>726358734
>current gf
You know that shit will not last. Its a tale as old as time. You need to keep swapping out your women to constantly get the "honeymoon phase" treatment. You can keep a women in this state for a long time, but it is costly. Easier just to get a replacement model.
>>
>>726356190
>not going to pretend or lie
Women employ different strategies. Giving you exactly what you want is just one of those.
>>
File: nbeckbeard.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nbeckbeard.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>726358734
Sure she does anon
>>
>>726354780
only CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKs
>>
>>726359037
kekt kekus
>>
Relationships are about compromise. At the end of the day there will be things that you don't want to do but you do it anyways because you like the other person. If that person is unwilling to do what you want, and that thing they're not doing is a deal breaker, then dump them and move on.
>>
>>726358917
By your own philosophy, killing you seems justified
>>
>>726358985

not meant to last. Shes already mid 30. I'd rather settle down with someone younger.
>>
>>726358917
>proofs that would break that series of logic which have presented to you

I know you think you have a point. What is it?
>>
File: Coach.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Coach.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>726356190
>>
>>726354780
Lemme guess, you guys live together and you are a trapped cuck?

Girls in this day and age are in no position to negotiate. She gags and swallows or she's fired.

And WTF is this gf shit? Do you plan on getting married? Why the fuck are you wasting time with some cut that gives a shitty bj?

Pro tip- tonight, you make her take that load or she is out. Fire her ass on the spot.
>>
>>726359296
Sure that is an option to you, I will not deny that. If interactions with me have more of a drain on your quality of life than a boost then the simple logical conclusion is that killing me will temporarily stop the drain on your quality of life. But you forgot to factor in the costs of doing the action. Not just the legal costs but also the personal costs to you finding me, getting a weapon and doing the action. There are also statistical chances of you getting hurt or even being killed by me when you try to kill me. So the cost of your current desired action must have a higher benefit than the cost of all the detriments you are facing. Is it really worth it to hunt me down and kill me when the risk of injury to you is high? It might be low enough that you should do the action, that is really up to you.
>>
>>726354780
FWIW my wife gives me blowjobs whenever I want. Not because she loves to give them, but because she loves me and want me to be happy....hopefully you will find that someday
>>
>>726354780
4chan isnt a great place for virtue signaling newfriend. Try posting this on reddit and try not to think about all the nigher dick she sucks
>>
>>726358303
You speak truth but "yuck," bro.
>>
Wife never gives me BJ's. Never wants sex. When we do have sex, it's boring as fuck, almost scripted.

That's why I see pro's. Can't do it too often, but every few months or so. It's her fault, fuck it.
>>
>>726359813
we have a winner.
>>
>>726354780
blowjobs do nothing for me at all, doesnt feel like anything. throatfucking maybe, but not blowjobs

i would leave my gf if she didnt commit completely to my sexual desires though, life is too short for boring women
>>
>>726357465
No, relationships must be mutual. I am more than willing to put up with all sorts of shit if I am getting the sort of sex I want. You think a guy wants to put down Fallout 4 to go see Beauty and the Beast in 3D? Sheeeet, somebody is getting some drunk butt sex.
>>
>>726359705
Yes, the difficulty of killing a stranger is what should stop us from doing so. Great point, anon
>>
>>726354780
She can't taste it at the back of her throat
>>
>>726360485
there are also the mental costs. people talk big shit online but few people actually meet up for the fist fight once it is set. the fear of getting hurt and then the taxing mental nature of hurting and killing someone is very high. few people in the "modern" world can even put up with watching how their food is made or knowing that where the meat came from. I will admit that when i first started hunting i was not mentally prepared for all the gore and blood for field dressing. as a city person the first time very mentally taxing in not just the action of killing an animal but also dealing with the follow up actions and the recurring memories.
>>
File: cumface.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
cumface.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>726354780
GF complained about the same thing so I did my research. I found you can heavily influence the taste by eating/drinking specific things.
Some things make her complain, while others make her happier.

Complaints whenever I ingest too much:
- Cheese
- Milk
- Salt
- Alcohol

Happy feedback after ingesting:
- Pineapple
- Strawberries
- Avoided salt entirely for a few days
- Drinking loads of water (bonus effect: Larger loads that shoot further)

Tl;dr: Stay away from salt, drink a daily fruit-smoothie.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.