[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>726345716 Yeah. Women know liberals are spineless and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

>>726345716
Yeah. Women know liberals are spineless and not worth anything. Blame yourself or god.
>>
You can be a pussy. Just work out and be confident. Also.... sometimes you just have to ignore them. Not every girl is a shallow slut.... just like 95%....
>>
>>726345853
>>726345716
Also, you can be sensitive, but DON'T FUCKING BE NEEDY! I know its hard.... I slip up every once in a while...
>>
it appears that they can in fact, DODGE THE RODGE
>>
one can't ignore millions of years of survival of the fittest.
the one who can provide gets to breed.
>>
>>726345716
Short answer is because you're confusing confidence for being an asshole and whining on an image board instead of figuring that out for yourself.
>>
>>726345716
You know what's awesome about everything you just said? You can stop being a pussy, develop some confidence, and begin treating women not as an object that you're either entitled to or not based on whatever you want from her, but instead maybe have something to offer her aside from your salty tears.
>>
>>726345716
Everything you said is true. You're just beta and will be cucked for the rest of your existence. Unless you go after an ugly fat nerd girl
>>
File: mycock.png (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mycock.png
294KB, 480x480px
>>
>>726345821
There is no God, you edgy kiddo. Not everyone who isn't a racist is a fucking liberal. You'll (hopefully) learn that after you grow up and read about political ideology.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-19-21-08-00.png (633KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-19-21-08-00.png
633KB, 720x1280px
OP is fag. THE WOMEN WHO WANT THOSE TYPE OF MEN ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. About to hook up on tinder with a punk girl, and I'm beta as fuck...

Stop being an ugly cunt
>>
>>726346196
>salty tears
Is this a plitical thread now?
>>
>>>726345821
>says there is no god
>calls someone else "edgy kiddo"
Kek
>>
>>726345716
No one likes a crybaby women are not exception.
>>
>>726345716
Obviously you have no confidence and thats what you are missing its not being an asshole even though assholes have confidence its a flaw in your logic
>>
File: my_shoes.png (337KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
my_shoes.png
337KB, 480x480px
>>726346301
>>
>>726345716

maybe you need to get beat up by a guy bigger than you then?
>>
>>726346837
I think that's true.
A lot of assholes are type A
but not all type A's are assholes
>>
>>726347204
maybe you need to crawl back in your hole
>>
Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they're ugly and they stink!!
>>
They are interesting, you are not.

>Shit sucks man, being a boring person means no one pays attention to you.
>>
>>726347275

i already am in my hole. i just got home from work.

come on. don't be a pussy.
>>
>>726346541
it's "kiddo" guy
he's usually in all the /pol/ threads, I don't know what he's doing here
>>
File: 1475011109295.jpg (103KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475011109295.jpg
103KB, 625x626px
>>726345716
nice copy paste faggot
>>
>>726347370
you don't have one, do you?
>>
>>726345716
Women want a dangerous man who they can believe they tamed. Why do you think all the popular female fiction is about vampires, pirates and billionaires.

They are attracted to strength and power and wish to have a connection to it that they feel control over.

Most women will settle for someone who's not a loser, others will settle for a loser, much like guys will settle for a fatty or a bitch because what else are you gonna do.

Just don't be completely pathetic.
>>
OP sounds like that faggot Elliot Rodger 'The Virgin killer'
Go hang your self, you fucking gimp.
No woman want's to be with in 10 feet of your aids infested 2 inch uncircumcised cock.
>>
File: Barron-Trump-1.jpg (69KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Barron-Trump-1.jpg
69KB, 940x545px
>>726347476
I was trying to sound like OP. I got like 3 bitches.
>>
>>726347530
this, this and a million times this
>>
No car, no license, mostly unemployed, been homeless a lot of times, was one of the least popular kids in high school, rarely shower, never seen a dentist, but I've never had a problem getting laid, and I married an 8/10 hottie punker girl. Learn to play guitar and sing. Get good at it. Be vulnerable on stage. Pussy will clock to you.
>>
Get dermal beads in your dick. For $150 I got 3 dermal beads in my dick and literally groups of girls have asked me to show them my dick. Once a girl told my wife randomly I'd be great in bed. Turns out she heard he rumors about my don't. Also getting needles shoved through your dick really does something for your confidence.
>>
>>726345716
Don't be a faggot. Have some passion.

I'm pretty liberal, I went to art school and am a starving artist. I'm not tough, mean or strong, but bitches like me. You know why? Because I'm not retarded and have god damn goals in my life.

Go do something besides whine about >no GF. Have a fucking plan, have goals, don't just play videogames and whine about shit.

In short, go be a fucking man. You dont have to be a chad, but you can't be a NEET either.
>>
it's not really always true. It's not like i slayed pussy constantly and im sure some assholes do much better than me but my last girlfriend was a 9/10, constantly had dickhead fratboys trying to steal her from me. Current gf is a 9.5/10- and I am universally considered a nice guy. I think the last few GFs actually found that fact attractive (although yes many dont). If you have a sense of humor and are nice and not goblin-looking you will do fine
>>
>>726345716
hello, eliot rodger here
>>
>>726345716
I know you're trolling but i'll try to explain for the benefit of the rest of the /b/ros.
People generalize and stereotype the idea of "assholes get the ladies" , that's true but also very untrue.
The mere act of being an asshole will not get you the ladies. Infact the only attribute that's attractive coming off of an asshole is his carelessness to what others think of behavior which ultimately shows confidence. Yes some ladies can settle for just that attribute but it goes much further and deeper than just being an asshole.
You need to find a perfect middle that works for you specifically. All girls still want an emotional side of you, you can't just be an asshole 24/7. Basically, as cheesy as this sounds, follow your instincts, they rarely ever fool you and if you're fooled it's because you didn't follow your instincts. You will get doses of adrenaline rushes when being around ladies, they guide you on how to behave, what to say. They guide you in such an animalistic manner, it's up to you to tame that and translate it into a way that's acceptable for nowadays.
Be an asshole sure, but it's far from just that.
You have to be confident, I know that term is overused, but you have to have trust in yourself, in every action you take around them, not the bullshit type of trust, but every move you make has to come within in a way that even if it meant someone will bash you for it but you are completely convinced by it, you got to take it. Girls also respect a man who isn't afraid to show his intentions, ofcourse don't whip your cock out at first sight, but make it obvious in a way, mostly subtle at first that you're attracted to the girl, perhaps even like her. being direct works, but not all the time. I have more to say but I don't want to get too into this if no one is reading. hope this helps /b/ros
>>
File: faITWTi.jpg (25KB, 288x467px) Image search: [Google]
faITWTi.jpg
25KB, 288x467px
>>726347204

Wtf. why?
>>
>>726347530
>>726347790

this

>>726345716 also stop putting women on a pedestal. They are just as human and as fucked up as men.

Protip: stop infering from one woman to "all women"
>>
>>726349698
so he'll realize that getting beat up by a bigger guy isn't a big deal? i dunno. lol.

he says he's a pussy. maybe some guy would beat the pussy out of him
>>
>>726349624
>carelessness to what others think of his behavior*
> every move you make has to come from within*

typed in a rush, excuse my non-native English speaking
>>
>>726348190
still dreaming?
>>
>>726345716
The thing is, guys whining about girls going for the asshole guys tend to go for the same kind of girls. If you have a clue about what a great girl is like you won't have this issue
>>
1)Everyone is an asshole
2)White knights only act like non assholes because they want to get laid
3)If they ever did get laid, theyd become assholes almost immediately
4)They dont know or believe that, because theyre virgins
5)Women wont fuck them because theyve been burned by White Knight faggots before
6)Women wont fuck them because they are needy, clinging, boring, and not a challenge.
7)Women want to be challenged and believe they are landing a high value mate, this is hard wired.
8)Asshole seem high value, which makes them high value, because they can pick and choose which women they want to fuck instead of pathetically throwing themselves at every piece of pussy they come across.
9)This expresses itself as confidence, which is sexy, and which beta fags have none of.

So your first, most important move is to stop viewing yourself as either highly desirable, or as a victim. Be a fucking man. You'll get women.
>>
>>726345716
they make the shot you dont

plus it requires serious social skills to be an ass hole and get away with it, so it comes with benefits.
>>
Just eat the booty like groceries. They will love you bruh.
>>
>>726346511
>facebook

wait till summer, you little shit
>>
>>726345716
OP, you are fishing in the wrong pond. The pond of gold diggers and sluts. Keep fishing in different ponds because i KNOW one day you will find that one person that doesnt give a fuck about how big of a faggot you are asking virgins on the internet.
>>
Can all of you please stop trying to reproduce. Forget about women. As your last act of humanity take a vow to never have children and dedicate your life to never speaking again. Before you do convince all your friends and family the same. Within a generation the world will begin to seem better
>>
>>726352262
You broke my cuck detector, you faggot.
>>
ok anon here is what u do u star a work out program build your fucking body up start working does not matter how small or big u are and eat healthy learn to save your money i know its hard this day and age anon but do it and then buy your self a car not all girls like hard men as u put it hell i was 21 when i lost my virginity true story even after my basic training bro once your of age join the military air force or some shit get your education and work your ass of and some one will come along into your life that will fit your needs and some are just fuck buddies plenty of women in the military bro trust me and most are gearing for a dick and most of all put your faith into somthing and find somthing u enjoy and love and make it a career and who know ull find that right one.

some women who are just looking for a fuck toy that can handle beeing dumped are the hard men they look for if u want quck fucks them become a hard ass tell women to go to hell or stop sitting on your ass and go find your girl idk what else to tell u but confidence is key every one is looking and some look past your looks
>>
>>726345974
Wanting to be a provider
kek
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.